PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday....

whiskynaam
02-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Just wanna say... its my 30th birthday today... and I feel really fucked up... when I look back... lots of regrets... hiaz... i know... to look forward and not look back... but its easier said than done.. perhaps one day, i can tell my side of the story... really sibei sian... but i dunno where to let it out... :(

uglyger
02-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Just wanna say... its my 30th birthday today... and I feel really fucked up... when I look back... lots of regrets... hiaz... i know... to look forward and not look back... but its easier said than done.. perhaps one day, i can tell my side of the story... really sibei sian... but i dunno where to let it out... :(

see a counsellor or pyschiatrist.

MachoDevilX
02-02-2005, 11:17 AM

First of All, I will like to take this apportunity to wish you a "Happy Birthday!!!"...

Secondly, what has passed has passed... No point regreting it since time will never go back.... Just live to accept it and remember not to make the same mistakes again... You can share your story here. I believe a lot of bros here will be interested...

:cool:

waypastprime
02-02-2005, 11:22 AM

Hmmm... That sounds like a good advice to you too.

whiskynaam
02-02-2005, 11:23 AM
First of All, I will like to take this apportunity to wish you a "Happy Birthday!!!"...

Secondly, what has passed has passed... No point regreting it since time will never go back.... Just live to accept it and remember not to make the same mistakes again... You can share your story here. I believe a lot of bros here will be interested...

Thanks bro... i am trying to forget... and also trying to just go on as normal.. i will share my story here... soon... not today...but soon... perhaps i can get some fresh insight...

DNAT
02-02-2005, 11:24 AM

Hanor ... that time she also say 1 2 die .. :o

whiskynaam
02-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Hanor ... that time she also say 1 2 die .. :o

I never say i wanna die la.. just feel fucked up inside... :(

DNAT
02-02-2005, 11:30 AM
I never say i wanna die la.. just feel fucked up inside... :(

sorry pal .. my reply was referring to Uglyger .. not you .. :)
paiseh ya.

l3atu
02-02-2005, 11:31 AM

Thought u not going to come in again ? :rolleyes:

lesnar
02-02-2005, 11:32 AM

There are alot of things in life we are looking for. So stay cool.

For now, i am leading a down to earth life, so not much problem now...

Last time i also f**ked up my life...

uglyger
02-02-2005, 11:35 AM

too embarass to c the counsellor..even though i realli wan to. i m goin bonkers soon :mad:

waypastprime
02-02-2005, 11:39 AM
too embarass to c the counsellor..even though i realli wan to. i m goin bonkers soon :mad:

Embarrassed? What's more important than your own life? :confused:

Microsoft
02-02-2005, 11:40 AM

Another quality goal frm our top striker here. hehe. :D :p

DNAT
02-02-2005, 11:44 AM
Thought u not going to come in again ? :rolleyes:

things that char bor say = cannot believe 100% one .. wow lau, this one u duno meh? :D abang, lu mesti percaya wa ya ...

lawry
02-02-2005, 11:45 AM
everyone has gone thr his low and high part of his life.. me too... i have done stupid things too.. just bite ur teeth and be strong.. life is like 4 seasons.. after winter, spring will come.. :) learn from mistakes..

l3atu
02-02-2005, 11:45 AM
things that char bor say = cannot believe 100% one .. wow lau, this one u duno meh? :D abang, lu mesti percaya wa ya ...

Dats y I already said, in this world women broke more promises than men. Most of the time, its the women who disappoint men. ;)

whiskynaam
02-02-2005, 11:48 AM
everyone has gone thr his low and high part of his life.. me too... i have done stupid things too.. just bite ur teeth and be strong.. life is like 4 seasons.. after winter, spring will come.. :) learn from mistakes..

Bro.. my low more than a few years liao... very tiring.... very very tiring..... when will my spring arrive....

DNAT
02-02-2005, 11:50 AM
Most of the time, its the women who disappoint men. ai ya .. life is like that .. dun put too much hope lor, just do your part.

Women disappoint me, still can forgive .. Tua Peh #### take you/us for a ride, me wont forget 1 .. ;)

waypastprime
02-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Another quality goal frm our top striker here. hehe. :D

Bend it like Beckham! :D

Microsoft
02-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Bro.. my low more than a few years liao... very tiring.... very very tiring..... when will my spring arrive....

Wat's ur definition of low? :D

greatnyc
02-02-2005, 11:52 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) !!!

Stop dwelling into it. Go and do something you will be happy with today. It's your b'day!!! Spring may arrive faster than you think. ;) It may already be here.

waypastprime
02-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Tua Peh k-ong take you/us for a ride, me wont forget 1 .. ;)

Wa lau.. Did he pay u 20 cents for that? :p

DNAT
02-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Well, Im a good listener and sometimes good adviser.
You can try me......serious! not joking. :p

Pak, last evening very paiseh ya .. hehe

wow, sian char bor? :D

Microsoft
02-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Bend it like Beckham!

More like Maradona trick 1, pass second, hat trick the third and SLAM!!!! :D

waypastprime
02-02-2005, 11:59 AM
More like Maradona trick 1, pass second, hat trick the third and SLAM!!!! :D

Just saw newspaper. Cant believe he was once a legend. Do u know that he cant even walk on his own now? :(

Looksee
02-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Just saw newspaper. Cant believe he was once a legend. Do u know that he cant even walk on his own now? :(

never like him........remember the "hand of God"?........

:rolleyes:

Microsoft
02-02-2005, 12:02 PM

It doesn't matter how u do it...as long as u achieve it.... Tat life. :D

waypastprime
02-02-2005, 12:05 PM

:rolleyes:

Coz the 'hand' cause u to lose money? :p

l3atu
02-02-2005, 12:06 PM
ai ya .. life is like that .. dun put too much hope lor, just do your part.

;)

Sometimes hor, really dun know wat ppl are thinking. I can bear with women for disappointing me. But I can't bear ppl bull shitting abt someone who cheated them to earn our pity. Ther are more ppl out ther who deserves our concern / pity (eg. Tsunami victims). Are they worse off than them ?
For a perfectly healthy person to cry over small matters = a baby cryin for milk.

japboy
02-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Coz the 'hand' cause u to lose money?

hahah.. .so fast set up orpid oreadi?....

he's into drugs n now in hospital...

Castrol
02-02-2005, 12:08 PM

happy bird day bro!
at 30, you gotta really move on and know how to make good decisions, becos you can no longer use the "i was just a 20 plus young man then" excuse.

some HCs got winter, summer, so i think they have spring too... just kidding bro, take it easy. :D

Microsoft
02-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Just saw newspaper. Cant believe he was once a legend. Do u know that he cant even walk on his own now?

Haiz so is Superman now dead... and Mohd Ali now almost as gd as dead....So....Nothing last forever.... enjoy while u can.... Jus take wat god give u with a smile.... For some of us..... It's a bitter smile. :(

jeronimo
02-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Sr NG Whiskynaam,

Happy birthday on the 30th year of existence on this planet.
From your nick I gather you are pretty familiar with Thailand, if not why named yourself whiskey water?
Do not look back and look forward is easier said than done, but you have said it yourself.

If you are not able to do that, why not look back at the lessons learnt and look forward to not repeating any mistakes you had made?
Life is what made you from the past and what you want to be in the future.

If you want to share, there are plentiful of experienced rich Uncle Agonies here

Chill out and enjoy your day!

waypastprime
02-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Haiz so is Superman now dead... and Mohd Ali now almost as gd as dead....So....Nothing last forever.... enjoy while u can.... Jus take wat god give u with a smile.... For some of us..... It's a bitter smile. :(

That's why I cant understand why some should have regrets? Or even contemplating to suicidal. Afterall, everyone only lives once. :rolleyes:

DNAT
02-02-2005, 12:16 PM
I can bear with women for disappointing me. But I can't bear ppl bull shitting abt someone who cheated them to earn our pity.

I din hear this/your story before leh ... new 1 har? :confused: after CNY then we go dinner then you tell me leh.

For a perfectly healthy person to cry over small matters = a baby cryin for milk.

hope you not saying abt my KP-ing on TPK :o

l3atu
02-02-2005, 12:26 PM
I din hear this/your story before leh ... new 1 har? after CNY then we go dinner then you tell me leh.

Nothing new. Story can be found in this forum. Obviously I'm pointing to someone. ;)

hope you not saying abt my KP-ing on TPK .

U how old liao ? Still drinking milk meh ? Obviously not tokin abt u lar. :p

MachoDevilX
02-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Thanks bro... i am trying to forget... and also trying to just go on as normal.. i will share my story here... soon... not today...but soon... perhaps i can get some fresh insight...

Don't mention it... See when you feel like posting your story here, I will be glad to hear it... you can always find a listening ear here...
:)

MachoDevilX
02-02-2005, 12:32 PM
There are alot of things in life we are looking for. So stay cool.

For now, i am leading a down to earth life, so not much problem now...

Last time i also f**ked up my life...

Bro, Maybe you would like to share your story here as well as for the threadstarter...

DNAT
02-02-2005, 12:50 PM
shhhhh..... not so loud leh.

I should be sorry... wrong timing.... nothing important.

Pak, best is you sms me lah .. oke? thanks :)

robertking1
02-02-2005, 01:18 PM
funny leh.....I have 1 season only for the last 20years......only winter all the way.....cold and gloomy...... :mad:
我等春天等到花儿也谢了

Spursgetz
02-02-2005, 01:27 PM

Bro, no matter how long, hard or cold the winter is, spring will have its turn and after all the low you been thru, you will appreciate the beauty of spring better.

Happy B'day.

Big Sexy
02-02-2005, 02:13 PM
hmm... Sex Emperor is a legend here too... So will DNAT and RK one day........... they are all.....one of the best in their own trade....... they are .......... JOKERS :D :D

Just saw newspaper. Cant believe he was once a legend. Do u know that he cant even walk on his own now?

robertking1
02-02-2005, 02:18 PM
hmm... Sex Emperor is a legend here too... So will DNAT and RK one day........... they are all.....one of the best in their own trade....... they are .......... JOKERS :D
scratching my head......calling Dnat....he lidat say us goot or not??? :D

Microsoft
02-02-2005, 02:21 PM
scratching my head......calling Dnat....he lidat say us goot or not???

Hmm... me oso dunno gd onot... But i think archeologist will go dig ur grave searching for FR few hundred yrs frm now. Lidat gd onot ar? :D

robertking1
02-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Hmm... me oso dunno gd onot... But i think archeologist will go dig ur grave searching for FR few hundred yrs frm now. Lidat gd onot ar? :D
young man.....where got landed property......we will most likely end up in a condo...... :D

Microsoft
02-02-2005, 02:26 PM
young man.....where got landed property......we will most likely end up in a condo......

Then go n ransack the condo lor. Geez u still got condo.... Think most of us HDB oni. :D

nirvana
02-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Just wanna say... its my 30th birthday today... and I feel really fucked up... when I look back...:(

if u need a ear, SMS me , we go for a drink, my treat!

that is wat friend are for

nirvana

^_^

happy birthday to u

p:s, later free, pass by the temple pray pray abit..

whiskynaam
02-02-2005, 02:41 PM
I will write about my story over the chinese new year period... dunno if up to standard or not.. but i try la ok...

whiskynaam
02-02-2005, 02:42 PM
if u need a ear, SMS me , we go for a drink, my treat!

that is wat friend are for

nirvana

^_^

happy birthday to u

p:s, later free, pass by the temple pray pray abit..

thanks man... appreciate it... you know wad.. i not working there liao... nbcb... heh heh

whiskynaam
02-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Sr NG Whiskynaam,

Happy birthday on the 30th year of existence on this planet.
From your nick I gather you are pretty familiar with Thailand, if not why named yourself whiskey water?
Do not look back and look forward is easier said than done, but you have said it yourself.
If you want to share, there are plentiful of experienced rich Uncle Agonies here

Chill out and enjoy your day!

I will... thanks for caring... i worked in thailand before thats why quite familiar

nirvana
02-02-2005, 02:47 PM
thanks man... appreciate it... you know wad.. i not working there liao...heh heh

dong house dun beat , beat SI house lor.

mai worry..
if u mai drink, sms me, we go dinner. i simple treat from me... :D

soulin74
02-02-2005, 03:15 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO!!!
I can understand how birthdays can be crappy. it'sa day where you look back on the past year and wonder just what you have or have not done and accomplished.

Well, all i can say is Live and Let Live. you still have another 30+ years ahead of you and if you feel that you have "wasted" your past 30 years, then just make sure that the next 30+ years will not be spent in vain.

Anyway, i know that you will pull yourself up and continue. :)

Happy Birthday once more!

sexlover
02-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Happy Birthday,,,,,, 30yrs pass,,,,,,,,,, feeling down and out? Feeling u are nobody??? In deep shit???....... Dont worry cos have @40-50yrs more to correct that..........Cos averagely ppl live till 70-80 now.........

Let me give 6pts 'Ang Pow' for Good luck when I regain power :cool:

ol'coyote
02-02-2005, 06:06 PM
dong house dun beat , beat SI house lor.

mai worry..
if u mai drink, sms me, we go dinner. i simple treat from me... :D

hmm...ting ze you fen ?...
tis old wolf got chance to tunpang the free makan or not ?...hehe...

btw...to the thread starter...whiskynaam...happy birthday...
and dun worry abt wat u hv not achieved over the past 30yrs...
err...shd be 10yrs only lah...working years...1st 20yrs for studyin...

thaivisitor
03-02-2005, 05:32 AM
Happy belated birthday...

What can I say???

whiskynaam
03-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks alot for all the bros well wishes and advice... I feel much better liao... just stone at home the whole day... on xbox... sometimes doing nothing productive is quite shiok... heh...

sometimes it really takes a long time for me to find out whats wrong with myself... and this time.. i think i am really lost... anyway... year of the rooster is coming liao... hopefully its a much better year for EVERYONE!!!

Dazedreamers
03-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Hey bro whiskynaam,

most impt of all is how u wud like to see urself in years to come - make a plan and stick to it. we r all humans, we usually will detour and get lost on the track - always remember your goals and bring urself back to the track....
it's always that sometimes failing to have perservance which will wreck the plans.

hope u will make the best out of everything u venture in! Good luck!

Tripster
04-02-2005, 03:52 PM

hello whisky!! Belated birthday greetings....welcum to the 30 somethings club...sabai sabai

Remember, you cannot drive on the highway of life by looking in the rearview mirror...

Move on...one life...make it worthwhile.