PDA

View Full Version : Urge to have sex...

loster
03-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Hi all,
Do u think its right or wrong to have sex wif a WL while u have a gf? sometimes gt the urge but cannot haf sex wif gf. i was thinking whether its fair for my gf anot....

FireKuku
04-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Hi all,
Do u think its right or wrong to have sex wif a WL while u have a gf? sometimes gt the urge but cannot haf sex wif gf. i was thinking whether its fair for my gf anot....

Well I guess with proper protection should be Ok ;)

onlytellu
04-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Actually I have thought of this as well. IMO, i feel that as long im not married, i can still fool around. But once married, hanky panky is a no no because u must take into consideration the consequences of breaking up a family. But remember to wear protection. Dont bring your diseases to your loved and innocent ones. :)

CumInstructor
04-02-2005, 01:58 AM
and not to mention its extremely hard not to visit ur "regular" once she calls you n sainai you into visiting her while your OC just can't leave you outta sight... :(

l3atu
04-02-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi all,

This is how most attached guys MIGHT feel after having sex with a WL.

1) Guilty towards their GF / Wife.

2) Scared of contracting STDs.

3) Both 1 & 2.

However u feel, it is still wrong. Just don't do it too often. If u really have the urge and dun feel like seeking releases from a WL, you can always PCC (joking :D )....or find some hobbies like playin computer games, cycling, jogging etc... ;)

medicheng
04-02-2005, 08:12 AM
hmmmm i got gf, i still fool around... of coz my gf will be prority and she wont know..... after so many lessons of being betrayal by my exes, i think no need to just stick to a girl.... in the past, i might, but not for now, now is have fun while u can... why think so much.... but maybe after marriage will tone down ba....

spider_j
04-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Depends on whether you are ruled by your head or your "head".

Anyway I think if you need to ask this kinda question, you aren't ready for the commercial sex scene. This place isn't about morals. It's abour sharing information.

My thoughts on this are this; If you love your gf, dun cheong. If you dun love her and dun give a fuck abt hurting her or infecting her with some STD, then by all means, go ahead and cheong. Roger?

lawry
04-02-2005, 09:46 AM
You go ask any gal.. body/flesh or heart which one more important.. all tell me heart.. (its true.. dont believe u go do some research).. so i live by that principle..

GALFRIEND will always have my heart..
WL will have my flesh... :)

I live by the woman's principle...

SNAG,
Lawry

p.s. wat fair and unfair.. its not u give ur heart to working lady.. just a matter of pleasure to the flesh... u dont bring home.. nothing wrong.. just like
EATING ICE-CREAM.. :)

ss235
04-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi all,

HI bro, i too also have a gf, we have sex almost every 2 days once, more on weekends. But i also still do visit WL for variety. I still do love my gf and want to marry her, but sometimes i just need something new.

Hard to imagine the same set of boobs and pussy all the time, would like to experience other races, forms and such... Do understand where you are from bro.

Castrol
04-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Hard to imagine the same set of boobs and pussy all the time, would like to experience other races, forms and such... Do understand where you are from bro.

that's why there's a saying...
no matter how gorgeous a woman is, and c/w big bouncing boobs, round beautiful butts or whatever..... there's bound to be a man out there who is sick of her! :D

peterfish
04-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi all,
My advice is if you feels guilty doing it behind your gf, then don't do it. If you wanna to do it, then don't feel guilty about it. There is no right or wrong. There is only want or don't want.

peterfish
04-02-2005, 11:22 AM
that's why there's a saying...
no matter how gorgeous a woman is, and c/w big bouncing boobs, round beautiful butts or whatever..... there's bound to be a man out there who is sick of her! :D
Yes but you will take a long time to get sick of her. :D

wisher
04-02-2005, 11:37 AM
guess it's normal... every day eat shark's fins also will sian 1.... once in a while its good to have tom yam or mee gorang

BS_KTV Lover
04-02-2005, 01:27 PM
It is a human nature for most of the male to develop some sort of 'lust'. It is quite common to see males (who have gf/ wife) carry on their outside activities, behind the gf's back. I do, and I got to admit there is a feeling of guilt after I have done it. :o

dudick
04-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Actually the feeling of guilt may not be a bad thing as u might treat your gf better but try not to do it too often :p

lament
04-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Respect the Elder Brother !!!!!

we always call that little head of ours "di di" but think he more of a "gor gor" cos when he makes a decision we follow .......

the urge is always there in us .....its either we use our hands ..... find an ONS or jus pay to ease it off .... so there's no right or wrong ....

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 04:01 PM
DEFINITELY WRONG!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU HAVE SEX WITH A WL WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR GF????

Have you got no heart? Have you got no head? Of course it's not fair for your gf....

When you want to have sex with a WL, make sure your GF not with you...

Can you imagine your GF go shopping and ask you to wait for her outside????

tikus69
04-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi All Bros,
Must agree that it is quite hard to resist the temptation. Nowsadays, many girls out there dressed so sexily... we as men see already also cannot tahan. Sometimes when we have a gf, the gf is wife material - meaning not the 'hiao' kind but hoely and can be good mother for the children. Then when we get the urge to bonk a hiao girl, where to go? Its GL, HC or TN. Healthy men will have urges. Morally speaking, it is wrong to hurt your gf/wife like this. Imagine if she also go outside and bonk other guys giving the reaso that healthy women have urges. How will we fell? Bottom line is: Its your call... no one can tell you right or wrong. You have to judge for yourself.

devilnight69
05-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi all,

On the other hand, if your gf have the urge but u not available, can she just have ONS with a stranger? Do u think fair or not? My point is, if u have the urge, then just do it, after that forget about it becoz only your body is betraying your gf but not your heart right.

rahl
06-02-2005, 10:08 AM
To those who argue about reasons to bonk outside - for a change, no feelings involved etc, how many of you would accept your partner doing it also? Women in theory can also fool around for the same reasons as men.

Am not trying to be judgmental but I realised that if women put the same argument to us, our balls would be between a rock and a hard place :D

octopuffy
06-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Variety is the spice of life...after bonking WL, i always get reminded that gf is better...but from experience...being betrayed by gf is only a matter of time, hence i'm thankful that there's a ready supply of WL

my 2 cents worth

fish76
06-02-2005, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=l3atu]This is how most attached guys MIGHT feel after having sex with a WL.

1) Guilty towards their GF / Wife.

2) Scared of contracting STDs.

3) Both 1 & 2.

Well said bro, u deserve a tiger. Wait for me......hahaha.

My sentiments exact but the no 2 can be easily solved with a CD. But no 1 is something u feel. So whenever i stray, I will be extra nice for as long as guilt remains. Then when i feel sian again, I stray.

I guess this is a vicious cycle for many of us because of the urge to copulate with as many different specimens as possible. Just look at the animals.

queenie
07-02-2005, 03:31 AM
I'd kill myself if my b/f cheated on me with anyone...
Even if it was paid sex without relations attached... :(

Amx 10
07-02-2005, 04:54 AM
Even if it was paid sex without relations attached...

Not worth to commit sucide for such pple ler.... :p

There is always a lot of nice man ard mah... :)

peterfish
07-02-2005, 08:28 AM
If all the gals think like you, then S'pore will have no gals left except for those old, fat and ugly gals who have no bfs to cheat behind their back.

medicheng
07-02-2005, 08:46 AM
hmmm love and lust, u need to put the correct line to divide them.....

terumo
07-02-2005, 09:19 AM
I feel paid sex is ok even when u r attached. Love n lust r 2 different issues. Must know how to draw the line.

lawry
07-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Kill urself when ur bf cheat on u?? pls give me ur last 2 hours and let me show u *another good man* before u die ok? :)

snipeshot08
07-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Hiya fellow samsters

Just my humble opinion that it is only normal to want to have some variety in our sex lives, thats why sammyboy forum is so famous :D , the most important valid concern as some samsters have already brought up repeatedly, is that practise safe sex and don't bring agony to your gf or wife, cause it will pain you more much more than you know....

Cheers.... :)

gattaca
11-02-2005, 03:19 AM
want to do it can. dun get caught... why dun do it, jus think of it no need to go for medical checkup every once in a while... :P