PDA

View Full Version : Got conned in IRC

HoRnYhUnK
04-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! I was in the IRC chatting with with this girl when she offered me sex for $100. She said she needed $50 to top up her Hi-Card and the remaining $50 in cash. Told me to top up her hi-card first before meeting her. Was really very suspicious initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card. After topping up, I called her and confirmed that I've top up the card, afterwhich she says she will have to verify the card value first before meeting me. F**k.... after putting down the phone, never hear from her anymore! Repeated calls to her resulted in no one answering the phone! :mad:

Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 81313886. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! I was in the IRC chatting with with this girl when she offered me sex for $100. She said she needed $50 to top up her Hi-Card and the remaining $50 in cash. Told me to top up her hi-card first before meeting her. Was really very suspicious initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card. After topping up, I called her and confirmed that I've top up the card, afterwhich she says she will have to verify the card value first before meeting me. F**k.... after putting down the phone, never hear from her anymore! Repeated calls to her resulted in no one answering the phone!

Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 81313886. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!

........................ :D .............................
................................. :rolleyes: ........

warresg
04-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
Then who pay for our Hi-card. You? :D

Montbank
04-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 8*******. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!

Interesting join date + post numbers + posting of other ppls number. How long would this thread stay... Hmmm....

I am beginning to wonder..

Frankiestine
04-02-2005, 04:52 PM
initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control .Just want to share with you guys! The nick is NorthGal and her number is 81313886. Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!
Haiz another ying xiong nan guo mei ren guang....

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Interesting join date + post numbers + posting of other ppls number. How long would this thread stay... Hmmm....

Unless the TCSS team invade here? or else i think maybe 1 day lor? Well i see familar nicks like bro warresg and cbjuiceyumseng liao! :D

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! I was in the IRC chatting with with this girl when she offered me sex for $100. She said she needed $50 to top up her Hi-Card and the remaining $50 in cash. Told me to top up her hi-card first before meeting her. Was really very suspicious initially, but when I ask her to verify whether she is indeed a female, she called me readily. She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card. After topping up, I called her and confirmed that I've top up the card, afterwhich she says she will have to verify the card value first before meeting me. F**k.... after putting down the phone, never hear from her anymore! Repeated calls to her resulted in no one answering the phone! :mad:

Brudder..

Le me say this (excuse me for a moment.... kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke)

Coming back to the subject.... kekekekekekekekekekekeke

OK, OK, serious now... hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bro Hornyhunk, personally I don't think its fair that you gather us to support your folly, and even post her number here...

Kudos to her intelligence mah....

take it as a lesson learnt, or better still, as a joke... kekekekekekekekekekeke

Montbank
04-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Brudder..

Le me say this (excuse me for a moment.... kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke)

Coming back to the subject.... kekekekekekekekekekekeke

take it as a lesson learnt, or better still, as a joke... kekekekekekekekekekeke

lolz, you today si beiz good moodz hor ? :p but today quite a few jokers lah... cannot blame... lolz

Accountant
04-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Bro, dont believe those gal in IRC, take this lesson.

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 05:00 PM
lolz, you today si beiz good moodz hor ? :p but today quite a few jokers lah... cannot blame... lolz
seriously you read his post.... how not to laugh.??? :D

japboy
04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
dis is like writing a person's name n mobile number behind d door in d toilet... but dis toilet door is for d whole of SB 2 c... kekekeke...

but luckily she only con u $50 n not whole of $100.. i think u will grow wiser as u learn frm dis kinda mistake... remember dun spearm rush brain can oreadi...

foolish_
04-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Hi guys, despite reading all the stuff here about being conned in IRC or chatlines, it never really hit me until today! ................. ...........Dun be conned by her! I've learnt an important lesson man.... $50 down the drain... Let's unite brothers! Bombard this number with calls until the card number reached the low value again!!!

If it's true, then take it as a lesson learnt. Getting others to call her? What happen if you are not telling the truth and simply want to sabo someone?

Btw, since you have her number, you can report this matter to the police what. :rolleyes:

HoRnYhUnK
04-02-2005, 05:07 PM

No jokes or tricks Montbank... I admit I've not been a regular contributor to this forum but if you remembered, almost all the posts in the forum are almost being deleted due to maintenance quite some time ago. After that, I was almost "alienated" from this forum as I was overseas with limited Internet usage.

Right now, I just want all to be wary of this girl and her number so anyone else who happened to come across this in the future should know they will confirmed be conned! No disrespect to you bro - Believe me or not, it's your choice, I can't control it. :)

l3atu
04-02-2005, 05:07 PM
She sounded so hot over the phone! My little head took control and I went to an ATM in AMK (where she is supposed to live) to top up the card.

I also sound very hot over the phone...wanna try ? But hor, make sure ur ATM still got $$$ inside leh...coz my HP bill 3 mth nvr pay liao... :D

lawry
04-02-2005, 05:08 PM
I have repeatly. repeatly.. post at least 10 times.. to warn ppl not to engage with anyone who ask u to transfer any form of money before sex.. pengs.. still have stupid fool ganna.. and the northgal.. u are not the only one.. a few ppl complain about her liao.. she stays around ANG MO KIO... so many stupid fool. i think i will employ a fat pig that has beautiful voice and partner her to con others.. use beautiful voice to con money transfer..

thaivisitor
04-02-2005, 05:08 PM
If it's true, then take it as a lesson learnt. Getting others to call her? What happen if you are not telling the truth and simply want to sabo someone?

Btw, since you have her number, you can report this matter to the police what.
And what will he say to the police???

This IRC girl which promises me sex for $100 ask me to deposit $50 first to top up her card and then when I call, no reply?? kekekekekekeke

KNN, if I were this Hornyhunk and got conned, in the first place, I wouldn't even dare post and let the other samsters know...

KNN, I will just suck thumb and knock my own head... kekekekekekekeke

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:09 PM
I also sound very hot over the phone...wanna try ? But hor, make sure ur ATM still got $$$ inside leh...coz my HP bill 3 mth nvr pay liao... :D

Then he must go to ... oops cannot pichak where you stay... lolz.. hahahahahah

lawry
04-02-2005, 05:09 PM
can u make me cum over the phone?? but but.. u must make me cum 3 times before i transfer hor..

l3atu
04-02-2005, 05:10 PM
I have repeatly. repeatly.. post at least 10 times.. to warn ppl not to engage with anyone who ask u to transfer any form of money before sex.. pengs.. still have stupid fool ganna.. and the northgal.. u are not the only one.. a few ppl complain about her liao.. she stays around ANG MO KIO... so many stupid fool. i think i will employ a fat pig that has beautiful voice and partner her to con others.. use beautiful voice to con money transfer..

I got a beautiful and really hot voice....I can be ur partner ? :D

ballzballz
04-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Lucky you oni kana $50.

I had encountered a few instances.

Got this guy fren, who always hang out in irc...den after a few weeks of chatting over irc and fone..... SOP scene comes out...ger no money pay for bills...blah blah blah.... den request atm transfew money. Den so happen that after a few months of such transfer... I think about 1K+ later and after repeated attempts to get the ger out.... suddenly hp no. not in use. and also means money gone...left with a bruised ego and a few months of pent up sperm..... resulted in him jioing me out at 2am to make a trip down to geylang to vent his fustrations..... Den one nite as i was out with another group of frens (guys and gers), this fren of mine joined me.... and after talking to this ger fren of mine (dun ask me describe her....she is a fren and I dun wan to sound nasty.....you get the idea....) he discovered that she is working at the same place and started to enquire bout this "xue ting" working over there..... den my fren just say dunno her..... after this guy fren of mine left.....

*drum rolls*...... this ger fren of mine turn out to be this "xue ting"..... OMG... such a chio name use on her is definetly not suitable..... she requested I not leak out this info.... when asked why she did it.... she just said very plainly...."he ownself willingly wan to transfer mah" also commonly known as..."stupid"....... till today I did not disclose this to tat fren of mine.... just to take note that there are such women out there..... Beware my fellow cheonging brothers..... be very careful.....

As for thread starter..... I agree that the ger did not have a "good heart" in cheating "innorcent" you..... take it as a lesson learnt..... remember.... offer only when service rendered...... if not follow my style.....

Let her know beforehand.....
Meet liaoz.... den pay half.... pay remaining after deed is done....+ tips if satisfied. If I kana your situation, probably just take it as charity and curse like mad....which you have already done.... 8)

l3atu
can u make me cum over the phone?? but but.. u must make me cum 3 times before i transfer hor..

How many times must I tell u ? Bro lawry already said this 30 times and u still willing to be cheated by me ? :p

Microsoft
Btw, since you have her number, you can report this matter to the police what.

Hmm... maybe he did?? Jus now i pass by police headquarter heard alot of laughter outside oso can hear.... :D :p

l3atu
04-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Then he must go to ... oops cannot pichak where you stay... lolz.. hahahahahah

Go ahead and tell him I stay in Balai....I dun mind. :D

lament
04-02-2005, 05:12 PM

bro .. no need atm lah ...can transfer money online also ....credit cards accepted too .....

foolish_
04-02-2005, 05:13 PM
And what will he say to the police???

This IRC girl which promises me sex for $100 ask me to deposit $50 first to top up her card and then when I call, no reply?? kekekekekekeke

KNN, if I were this Hornyhunk and got conned, in the first place, I wouldn't even dare post and let the other samsters know...

I really don't know what he will say to the mata. But since he sounded quite pissed, I thought I just help him out with another one of my foolish ideas mah....kekekekeke

If I were him, I won't even bother walking out of my house, let alone go top up her Hi-card...........but then again, maybe I am just foolish..........kekekeke

:D

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Wah lao no one ever listen to my advice one. read the thread on finding girls on irc lah.

My advice was "NEVER believe anyone on irc or online EVER!"

must add hor... disclaimer.

Unless you know the person well enough and pleasant company excepted.

foolish_
04-02-2005, 05:16 PM
I got a beautiful and really hot voice....I can be ur partner ? :D

Wah, I love hot voices. Er, can give me your number?? :D

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Go ahead and tell him I stay in Balai....I dun mind. :D

Don't lie lah... you stay in Realms of Everquest!!! Mai ke ke, I saw it in your location... lolz

l3atu
04-02-2005, 05:17 PM

My HP bill 3 mth nvr pay liao...y dun u help me pay then I give u my number ? :D

foolish_
04-02-2005, 05:18 PM

Now you know hor. And people call me Foolish.........kekekeke :D

l3atu
04-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Don't lie lah... you stay in Realms of Everquest!!! Mai ke ke, I saw it in your location... lolz

Knn....bao toh me.... :o

foolish_
04-02-2005, 05:19 PM
My HP bill 3 mth nvr pay liao...y dun u help me pay then I give u my number ? :D

Nbz, who u think I am? A fool ah?.............. :D

Looksee
04-02-2005, 05:21 PM
NBzzzzz.........another TCSS thread...........

:mad:

l3atu
Nbz, who u think I am? A fool ah?.............. :D

From the look of ur nick, who dare to call u a 'fool' ? :D

lawry
I AGREE.. dont pm hor.. post number here.. to benefit other samster who wans to hear a HOT voice.. .:)
10Q in advance.. *wink*

foolish_
04-02-2005, 05:22 PM

KNN, u know its a TCSS thread and u still want to post. U worse then foolish man............ :D

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:22 PM
I also sound very hot over the phone...wanna try ? But hor, make sure ur ATM still got $$$ inside leh...coz my HP bill 3 mth nvr pay liao...

List your HP number here ... uncle pay for you :)

kiam kan .. ;)

l3atu
04-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Since bro Lawry and uncle foolish / Dnat requested to hear my sexy voice, I'll give them my hp number = 999 12345

Call me quick to hear my HOT voice....:p

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:25 PM
KNN, u know its a TCSS thread and u still want to post. U worse then foolish man............ :D

arh fool ... last nite hor RC say bad things about you leh - he said: ".. everyone drinks kopi but ah fool one person relak relak down there drinks beer .." :D

seriously, after CNY we go lim beer at JE .. ?? I like to lim beer with you leh .. hehe

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:26 PM

dun bluff lah ... your fav :D

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:27 PM
seriously, after CNY we go lim beer at JE .. ?? I like to lim beer with you leh .. hehe

Seriously Unkle DNAT loves to brag about one thing...

He always say, " I never merlion before!! "

Retiring soon leh, who wants to help him... lolz

Looksee
04-02-2005, 05:28 PM

i post on behalf of Ryan..........

:rolleyes:

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:29 PM

you lidat say yourself goot meh? :o

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Seriously Unkle DNAT loves to brag about one thing...

He always say, " I never merlion before!! "

Retiring soon leh, who wants to help him... lolz

ar ber then ...

Heng arh! last nite never merlion ... :D

not like you .. eat ark-bak liao merlion ... lidat the duck very sayang .. :o hehehe

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Wah Tcss Team Really Come Invade the Thread liao!

Here Come the Lau Da Bro DNAT!!! :D

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:33 PM
ar ber then ...

Heng arh! last nite never merlion ... :D

Jioing brudders who can drink... let's give Uncle his first merlion before he retire... lolz

japboy
04-02-2005, 05:33 PM
i post on behalf of Ryan..........

u lidat bully a handicapped person goot meh?

Looksee
04-02-2005, 05:34 PM
not like you .. eat ark-bak liao merlion ... lidat the duck very sayang .. :o hehehe

got drunken pawns, drunken chicken but never heard of drunken duck........nice or not huh?

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Jioing brudders who can drink... let's give Uncle his first merlion before he retire... lolz

I'm a Poor Drinker But i'm willing to try can? :p

Looksee
04-02-2005, 05:35 PM
u lidat bully a handicapped person goot meh?

temp disability only..........now dun bully, wait till he recover meh?

cbjuiceyumseng
ar ber then ...

Heng arh! last nite never merlion ...

not like you .. eat ark-bak liao merlion ... lidat the duck very sayang .. hehehe

Sorri to disturb but bro, u think GlobalVoice can sustain or not? Nextweek feel like buy some. :D :confused:

Montbank
I'm a Poor Drinker But i'm willing to try can? :p

When next TCSS session Or-Kui-Niced by our Uncle, then we help him lah.. ;)

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Hmm... maybe he did?? Jus now i pass by police headquarter heard alot of laughter outside oso can hear....

wat the fish u pass by Cantonment Road? ... orrr ... you go Pearl Ctr for TN ... ;)

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 05:37 PM
When next TCSS session Or-Kui-Niced by our Uncle, then we help him lah.. ;)

Uncle Dnat,so which u perfer? Beer? Liquor? Pls State ur Perferances here! :D

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:38 PM

WRONG!!! Uncle love Stout !!! lolz.. of course lah.. must have some whiskey as prelude before Stout.. then after which we give him some Bintang Bir, he say very smooth one... hor DNAT ?

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Sorri to disturb but bro, u think GlobalVoice can sustain or not? Nextweek feel like buy some. :D

3 days before CNY the mkt sentiments usually very good .. but must watch very closely and cannot 'tam-sim' :) make a bit must clear position liao

robertking1
04-02-2005, 05:39 PM
你们好坏,人家受骗,你们还落井下石 :D

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:40 PM
zhuar chow chwee :)

Tai_zi21
WRONG!!! Uncle love Stout !!! lolz.. of course lah.. must have some whiskey as prelude before Stout.. then after which we give him some Bintang Bir, he say very smooth one... hor DNAT ?

PT Taken Down! Stout? Hhmm Looks Like i Must Do some Training today liao! :p

waypastprime
U guys very naughty leh.

People already 'liao lui' and yet u all laugh at his misfortune... Like that good meh? :p

Btw, is it SAFE here? :o

robertking1
04-02-2005, 05:41 PM
wat the fish u pass by Cantonment Road? ... orrr ... you go Pearl Ctr for TN ... ;)
nbzz...MS...u go buy shirts again isit??? :D

Montbank
zhuar chow chwee

that one is after you merlion and go L12 pick liaoz.. then we drink at L10 kopitiam one... ;) hor ? :)

DNAT

you compensate him the S$50 lor ... :D say until so nice ..

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:42 PM

Uncle RK, help him share his pain lah...you share half his loss lah... lolz

Microsoft
04-02-2005, 05:42 PM
wat the fish u pass by Cantonment Road? ... orrr ... you go Pearl Ctr for TN ...

KNN u fogot my favourite tau liang place is KS meh? :D

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:43 PM
nbzz...MS...u go buy shirts again isit??? :D

bo lah ... tis round is shirt size not right, must go and change :D

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:45 PM

Nih now hia ... mai kei kiang - uncle can bring you out to see the Batam world sure got methods to suppress your sabo 1 ... this one you still must learn ;)

Montbank
04-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Nih now hia ... mai kei kiang - uncle can bring you out to see the Batam world sure got methods to suppress your sabo 1 ... this one you still must learn ;)

hahahahah uncle don't believe brudders in sb can make him drunk woh... wah lau.. DNAT confirm power.. :p

Microsoft
04-02-2005, 05:49 PM
nbzz...MS...u go buy shirts again isit???

Underwear tis time... hehe. Go 6c6c g-string c wear oredi nice onot. :D

robertking1
04-02-2005, 05:49 PM
you compensate him the S$50 lor ... :D say until so nice ..
我不是在猫哭老鼠-假慈悲
to the thread starter......pse post your acct nos. so can I can transfer the money..... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 05:50 PM
3 days before CNY the mkt sentiments usually very good .. but must watch very closely and cannot 'tam-sim' :) make a bit must clear position liao

8cents nia. 1 lot = S$800, 10 lots = S$8,000, 100 lots = S$80,000
Can make 10 percent = :D

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Underwear tis time... hehe. Go 6c6c g-string c wear oredi nice onot. :D

you wear g-string (w/o shirt and pants) go 'pai-ni' .. I say you good :rolleyes:

Microsoft
04-02-2005, 05:54 PM
you wear g-string (w/o shirt and pants) go 'pai-ni' .. I say you good

U use 2 do tat?? :eek: :D

DNAT
04-02-2005, 05:56 PM
U use 2 do tat?? :eek:

sorry ... today I pang kang liao .. hehe :D Mon continue ..

japboy
04-02-2005, 05:57 PM
you wear g-string (w/o shirt and pants) go 'pai-ni' .. I say you good

jz hop by for kopi session @ lot10 n walk 2 lor14 for dat garment shop beside d hotel 2 get dat g-string n walk back can oreadi... kekeke.

HoRnYhUnK
05-02-2005, 12:09 AM
hi guys, thanks for all your advices! will remain firm the next time similar things happen again. haizz... although it's just $50, but still feeling a bit sore coz $50 can be spent on better things! :)

Microsoft
05-02-2005, 01:11 AM
sorry ... today I pang kang liao .. hehe Mon continue ..

Oi oi mai chow leh. 2nite i guard duty bery sian 1 2 find ppl tc leh. Keke :D :p

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Oi oi mai chow leh.

Uncle...........that was posted Yesterday @ 1756Hrs lah.........you're 7 hrs late :p

Microsoft
05-02-2005, 01:39 AM
Uncle...........that was posted Yesterday @ 1756Hrs lah.........you're 7 hrs late

Oi Mon wu on boh? Dont act blur say dunno hor. :D

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 01:42 AM
Oi Mon wu on boh? Dont act blur say dunno hor. :D

pai sei........can't make it.......got physio appt.........tat's why i kept quiet........ :o

Microsoft
05-02-2005, 01:45 AM
pai sei........can't make it.......got physio appt.........tat's why i kept quiet........

Psst... theraphist chio onot ar? Say leg pain ask her 2 give u a rub. Not the left 1, not the right 1 but the ctr 1. :D

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 01:51 AM
Say leg pain ask her 2 give u a rub. Not the left 1, not the right 1 but the ctr 1. :D

nbz...........how can you disclose my tactics here........ :mad:

Microsoft
05-02-2005, 01:54 AM
nbz...........how can you disclose my tactics here........

Huh?? I tot it's printed on pg12 of the cheongster hand book wat?? :confused: :p

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 02:00 AM
cheongster hand book

i flipped and flipped leh.........it just say go TN can use this tactic leh....... :D

Microsoft
05-02-2005, 02:12 AM
i flipped and flipped leh.........it just say go TN can use this tactic leh.......

Err...wat edition u using arr?? :D

Gosh u r using the student version. No gd!! Mus get the Teacher's version. :p

robertking1
05-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Err...wat edition u using arr??
Gosh u r using the student version. No gd!! Mus get the Teacher's version. :p
nbzz....must be surfing dont know what xyz sites.....at this hour still on line......
heard u hv a secret manual.....can borrow or not..... :D

Big Sexy
05-02-2005, 08:14 AM
my account number is 093-23888-88... Tat Lee Bank. Please transfer all your money+ property to this account. Thank you. Appreciate it very much. :)

我不是在猫哭老鼠-假慈悲
pse post your acct nos. so can I can transfer the money..... :D

lament
05-02-2005, 10:50 AM
我不是在猫哭老鼠-假慈悲
to the thread starter......pse post your acct nos. so can I can transfer the money..... :D

unkle .... me kenna conned also leh of a couple of thousand ...if can ...please do transfer to my account leh ....

octopuffy
05-02-2005, 11:00 AM
rules of engagement should be bonk 1st then pay...$50 lesson that'll last a life time :) considered value for money???

robertking1
05-02-2005, 11:24 AM
my account number is 093-23888-88... Tat Lee Bank. Please transfer all your money+ property to this account. Thank you. Appreciate it very much. :)
nbzzz...u too greedy liow......offer u 1inch u ask for 1 mile..... :mad:

robertking1
05-02-2005, 11:25 AM
unkle .... me kenna conned also leh of a couple of thousand ...if can ...please do transfer to my account leh ....
no problem...post your bank and acct nos and I will do it....... :D

LordVader
05-02-2005, 08:22 PM

Hi!! My Hi-Card needs topping up too... Can help? I will try to sound sexy on the phone too :)

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Can transfer liabilities too? I have alot leh... :)

foolish_
06-02-2005, 05:09 PM
U guys very naughty leh.

People already 'liao lui' and yet u all laugh at his misfortune... Like that good meh?

Btw, is it SAFE here?

Nbz, you must be the one who deducted my points saying I "Rubbing salt on to ppl's wound"........... :mad: Ooi, why u don't dare to put your nick down ah???........... :D

Hello, ppl say u believe meh. Maybe just someone who is out to sabo another one leh? Nowadays got many such ppl around leh. Oh btw, if you pity him hor, how about pity me also leh. I yesterday kena con by 13atu. Can deposit $50 into my bank acct boh ah?

foolish_
06-02-2005, 05:13 PM
arh fool ... last nite hor RC say bad things about you leh - he said: ".. everyone drinks kopi but ah fool one person relak relak down there drinks beer .."

Uncle u dun sabo lah. I know u have been going for secret drinking training. If I lim with u, I sure merlion first. Maybe if RC help me out, I still have some chance. :D

But seriously hor, if you want to experience merlion, I know many TCSS bros can help out one. ;)

DNAT
07-02-2005, 12:13 AM
hi guys, thanks for all your advices! will remain firm the next time similar things happen again. haizz... although it's just $50, but still feeling a bit sore coz $50 can be spent on better things! :)

Hello bro .. its amazing to see that you joined in Jan 2002 .. though you don't post often, but at least visit this forum more often to learn somethin outta it such that your con encounter would be avoided ..

cheers :)

DNAT
07-02-2005, 12:17 AM
I yesterday kena con by 13atu. Can deposit $50 into my bank acct boh ah?

Me too ... :(

DNAT
07-02-2005, 12:19 AM
If I lim with u, I sure merlion first. Maybe if RC help me out, I still have some chance. :D

KNN.. tok serious 1 lah .. NBzz :rolleyes: we go drink beer .. relax 1 .. hehe

japboy
07-02-2005, 12:44 AM
KNN.. tok serious 1 lah .. NBzz we go drink beer .. relax 1 .. hehe

got lim-king beer session neber jio mi?.... basket.. lemme buy u a beer can? :D

maikieru
07-02-2005, 12:46 AM
got lim-king beer session neber jio mi?.... basket.. lemme buy u a beer can? :D

I thought some people going to sleep? :rolleyes:

queenie
07-02-2005, 03:17 AM
Sorry to say,
You kinda make an easy target.
Hope you learn from your lesson well and not fall for another.

medicheng
07-02-2005, 08:43 AM
treat it as a lesson dude.... cao cao so clever also kanna once.... now no more liao.....

Looksee
07-02-2005, 09:00 AM
KNN.. tok serious 1 lah .. NBzz

since when u talk serious?

DNAT
07-02-2005, 10:16 AM
我不是在猫哭老鼠-假慈悲

你 又 在 拿 别 人 的 户 口 帐 号 来 洗 黑 钱 hor? :rolleyes:

blackhorn
07-02-2005, 10:26 AM
chated with her before, she was using galgal20 as nick...claimed to be mixed chinese/malay .. named Lisa..

she : u got know one fl name lisa?
me :malay?
me : i know one malay lisa only
she : shes a mly mix chi
me : y?
she :thats me
me : u r from ITE ?
she :nop
me : opps.. that means diff persons, what u work as?
she : me working
she :dun ask
me :ok
me :so how
me : i am waiting for ur sms
she : can give me your asl? vital stats and rate?
she : 36b-26-32
she :22/f/woodlands
she :rate 100
me :wat time u normally free to deal?
she :actually i need it right now
she :if u nt free then forget it lor
me :where to meet u?
she : my place ,woodlands blk 802 st 81
me :then where shall we go to do?
she :my place lah i live alone wad
me :your parents not at home?
she : i live alone wad
she : i dun live with my paRENT
she :u got my number right
me :yes
she :wads my number?
me :8131****
*< she sms me so i got her number>
she :okok
she :if u want u sms me
she :im going offline now
she :bye

DNAT
07-02-2005, 10:37 AM
since when u talk serious?

why you aim at me? ... aim at robert mah ... ;)

foolish_
07-02-2005, 04:05 PM
KNN.. tok serious 1 lah .. NBzz :rolleyes: we go drink beer .. relax 1 .. hehe

Ok ok. After CNY, I call you. Must be serious liao........btw, you want to serious or you want to relax? :D

DNAT
07-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Ok ok. After CNY, I call you. Must be serious liao........btw, you want to serious or you want to relax?

we meet up for beer after CNY = serious
drink beer that time = relak

JE lah ... ah tu got no excuse to siam .. hehe ;)

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Ok ok. After CNY, I call you. Must be serious liao........btw, you want to serious or you want to relax? :D

he's serious to buy u a drink..........u can relax and enjoy the drink..........

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Tomorrow i am going hk liao. So now wish u all a early
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Go HK for new year is it??? :p Buy for me Lao Po Bing!!!! ;) Tomorrow i am going hk liao. So now wish u all a early
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Go HK for new year is it??? Buy for me Lao Po Bing!!!!

CNY no production.........

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:23 PM
CNY no need to eat??? CNY all people close shop??? Then CBJyumseng go HK for what??? See people close shop??? :p CNY no production.........

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:25 PM
CNY no need to eat??? CNY all people close shop??? Then CBJyumseng go HK for what??? See people close shop??? :p

if memories serve me correctly, CNY in HK is very boring.........

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Does that mean that CBJyumseng goes HK to PCC himself??? Do they still open at the market to sell pork??? He can buy a piece back to hotel to replace his hands....hehehehehe :p if memories serve me correctly, CNY in HK is very boring.........

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:28 PM
i was actually a kampung kid from yung long. Going home celebrate CNY abit plus crossing over to shenzhen with me cousins. New Year we eat "poon choi" in hong#### which is actually a casserole filled with fish, chicken, meat, abalone, etc.

Shenzhen in chinese new year not so good in BBS, KTV but discos still got alot of girls. :D

DNAT
07-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Go HK for new year is it??? Buy for me Lao Po Bing!!!! ;)

不 要 骗 啦 , 要 买 <龙 虎 豹 > 是 吗 ?..... 老 婆 饼 ;) hehe

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Go HK for new year is it??? :p Buy for me Lao Po Bing!!!!

You beri the smart. LPB very nice one. Ok, since not difficult on luggage, i bring u some . ;)

P.S: Best served when warmed in microwave.

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Then can buy for me lao po bing??? hahahahha :p

Ask the KTV gals to make for you lor..... she is your lao po after that liao mah........i was actually a kampung kid from yung long. Going home celebrate CNY abit plus crossing over to shenzhen with me cousins. New Year we eat "poon choi" in hong#### which is actually a casserole filled with fish, chicken, meat, abalone, etc.

Shenzhen in chinese new year not so good in BBS, KTV but discos still got alot of girls. :D

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:31 PM
i was actually a kampung kid from yung long. Going home celebrate CNY abit plus crossing over to shenzhen with me cousins. New Year we eat "poon choi" in hong#### which is actually a casserole filled with fish, chicken, meat, abalone, etc.

i grew up in north point...........

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:31 PM

Wat is north point? Woodlands sibo ?

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Obrigado.... thank you.... arigatou....xie xie.....kumxia......dor zhei....shayanong.... :p Pay you when you are back town....You beri the smart. LPB very nice one. Ok, since not difficult on luggage, i bring u some . ;)

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:34 PM
You beri the smart. LPB very nice one. Ok, since not difficult on luggage, i bring u some . ;)

everytime i bring LPB, must hand carry otherwise always crushed.........

btw, they always come to Singapore during mid autumn festival to sell.........

cbjuiceyumseng
Obrigado.... thank you.... arigatou....xie xie.....kumxia......dor zhei....shayanong.... :p Pay you when you are back town....

Please lah...its beri cheap....Btw Miki of GL150 also like...so killing 2 bird with one stone.

mamamia
Can you advise me if an eskimo really needs a refrigerator???? thinking of selling some of my top range fridge there.... :p i grew up in north pole...........

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Wat is north point? Woodlands sibo ?

u dun know north point in hk?

:confused:

mamamia
People with no sincerity will always come up with alot of excuses.....

See how sincere CBJyumseng is...... :p

cbjuiceyumseng

Alot of brands one, i buy only the LPB from this shop in Yung Lung, brand forgotten. But was told this is the best.

Yap, moon festival lagi alot. Gnn did u also noticed hong#### mooncakes got include plastic knifes and forks inside the box/tin? :D

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Alot of brands one, i buy only the LPB from this shop in Yung Lung, brand forgotten. But was told this is the best.

the shop name is call Han Hiong (in cantonese).....

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:38 PM
This reminds me of a time when i got to bring some roose goose.

I had brought 2 x roose goose and i was stopped at the hong#### customs as they told me got the metal hook embedded inside the goose.

Fuck man, i got to "korek" the goose and dig the metal hooks out. Sibei paiseh. Fuck the gooseman for forgeting about the hook. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:40 PM
the shop name is call Han Hiong (in cantonese).....

Heh heh...u also know har. Looksee = Hong#### veteran ?

So shiok, from home in Yung Lung its only 20min drive to china only......looking foward to my "tuina" at Ying Hu Shang Chuang. :D

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:40 PM
The customis to remind the last time to "korek" properly!!!! :p Fuck man, i got to "korek" the goose and dig the metal hooks out. Sibei paiseh. Fuck the gooseman for forgeting about the hook. :D

lawry
07-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Fuck man, i got to "korek" the goose and dig the metal hooks out. Sibei paiseh. Fuck the gooseman for forgeting about the hook. :D Finger fark a goose.. that must be something new tat u dont see everyday... :) 3 cheers to cbjys.. heh heh..

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:42 PM
The customis to remind the last time to "korek" properly!!!! :p

Btw u and the rest are going to stay in Singapore for CNY? Sian leh...CNY stay here. Thailand seems a good destination. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Finger fark a goose.. that must be something new tat u dont see everyday... :) 3 cheers to cbjys.. heh heh..

Its damn cheebye loh. The customs really dun give chance to any metal objects. Somemore their customs is consolidated one...unlike Singapore's. So many ppl look and point and laugh. :o

P.S: Normally this shouldn't happen as goosesellers will remove hooks totally. But i think this goosesellers broke the hooks during removal. Btw never bring chopped pieces of goose back, as the taste sort of disappear afte chopping.

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:47 PM
No moni what to do??? Stay at home watch tv lor....relax abit.... ;) BTW I dun think they can keep still for too long.... :p Btw u and the rest are going to stay in Singapore for CNY? Sian leh...CNY stay here. Thailand seems a good destination.

DNAT
07-02-2005, 04:48 PM

wow lau eh .. din tell me you from HK ? 顶 .... ;)

now Sg also got sell 盆 菜 .. but beri expensive

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:49 PM
No moni what to do??? Stay at home watch tv lor....relax abit.... ;) BTW I dun think they can keep still for too long.... :p

Think nothing to chiong here. Damn Pek chek for u guys. Maybe try and be nice to wife/gf abit and hope for the best...muahahhahahahhahah

lawry
07-02-2005, 04:50 PM
just curious.. china banned the production and consumtion of FA CAI!!..

so those fa cai in the market real or fake ones?

mamamia
07-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Bon Voyage amigo!!! Ate logo!!! Tchau! :p Think nothing to chiong here. Damn Pek chek for u guys. Maybe try and be nice to wife/gf abit and hope for the best...muahahhahahahhahah

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:55 PM
wow lau eh .. din tell me you from HK ? 顶 ....

now Sg also got sell 盆 菜 .. but beri expensive

Was born there but raised up here. Got PR then Citizen then National Service. But parents often go back hong#### as with many hong#### emmirgrants. Ok ok...i am a lanjiao FT but also serve ns hor. :D

Fuck the SG 盆 菜, gnn its the same as eating laksa or chicken rice in hong####...cannot make it want.

Actually 盆 菜 is poor people food according to father. As many hongkees leave hong#### for overseas liao (yunglong ppl especially), they come home and wanna a taste of home so they add expensive ingredients like abalone, prawns, etc. Whereas last time it is supposed to be only left overs or whatnots to be shared for the wholefamily.

Wat makes 盆 菜 so tasty because of family ppl eat together = anything also taste good and happy.

The technique of choosing the various foods/dishes and how to stack the ingredients are very important sia. Often the more expensive food are stacked on top and later the juice from the expensive food will flow down to the chicken / meat downstairs. Lagi best. :D

DNAT
07-02-2005, 04:56 PM

北 角 ?? ... sure anot? dun bluff lah ..

I grew up in 西 湾 河 .... :)

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:56 PM
just curious.. china banned the production and consumtion of FA CAI!!..

so those fa cai in the market real or fake ones?

Not sure leh, but u can try asking those bros who sell "hai wei". Btw if i am not wrong i eaten before taiwan and japanese fai cai. So not only china have.

Looksee
07-02-2005, 04:57 PM

knn........i talk serious u dun believe.........

lawry
07-02-2005, 04:58 PM
The technique of choosing the various foods/dishes and how to stack the ingredients are very important sia. Often the more expensive food are stacked on top and later the juice from the expensive food will flow down to the chicken / meat downstairs. Lagi best. :D
So isnt it the same as buddha jump over the wall?

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:59 PM

I grew up in 西 湾 河 .... :)

Gnn......west coast sibo ? ROFL....

Have u all seen the old TVB show by周润发 's 网中人? I live in those kampong house with a small pond. :D

Gnn, how come so many hong#### immigrants so handsome like edison chan? Limbei look like that?

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 05:00 PM
So isnt it the same as buddha jump over the wall?

Budda jump over wall = soup/stew dish.

This one is not. Some dishes comprises of the poon choi might be steamed, fried, boiled, etc. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Ok man...time to stop TCSS...even though CNY, sam also never give bonus yet punishment only.

Tree fall monkey disperse. :D

lawry
07-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Budda jump over wall = soup/stew dish.

This one is not. Some dishes comprises of the poon choi might be steamed, fried, boiled, etc. :)
but the method a bit same lah.. all the ingri stack from top to bottom in a big pot.. solid..

DNAT
07-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Gnn, how come so many hong#### immigrants so handsome like edison chan? Limbei look like that?

fyi, my frens call me 豆 皮 佬 :o

lawry
07-02-2005, 05:11 PM
ganna ZAP 14 points.. (2 times) from sammy for asking about dishes.. sigh..

Looksee
07-02-2005, 05:13 PM
ganna ZAP 14 points.. (2 times) from sammy for asking about dishes.. sigh..

u r not alone..............i kena 21 points...............

time to leave this forum liao.............

robertking1
08-02-2005, 10:43 AM
u r not alone..............i kena 21 points...............

kekeke....did I miss the Happy Hours again......got 30% discount.......1hit=7pts....
恭祝大家鸡年发大财
叫鸡都叫到好鸡......

DNAT
08-02-2005, 11:08 AM
kekeke....did I miss the Happy Hours again......got 30% discount.......1hit=7pts....
恭祝大家鸡年发大财
叫鸡都叫到好鸡......

uncle Robert

恭 喜 发 财
红 包 拿 来

:)

jackylee
08-02-2005, 11:13 AM
uncle Robert

恭 喜 发 财
红 包 拿 来

:)