PDA

View Full Version : Bane of A Cheongster's: Our Nemesis .......

lament
05-02-2005, 11:54 AM
This is a little thread that me, wah piang & lesson whilst having a little TCSS. As we were talking about my current situation ........

Its interesting to note that a man will always have that 1 soft spot 4 that 1 person sometime somewhere in his cheonging life ......

I have been plying the viet zones 4 quite a while but none so ever have managed 2 have such a deep stranglehold on my heart despite the fact that we are no longer an item 4 coming to a year.............let me recount ....

When I 1st went 2 51, she was 1 of the 1st few gals that i got 2 know. At that time, language was a barrier & so I did not bother 2 speak 2 her much. But we do see each other in 51 and most of the time, she would be sitting tables with people that i know.

Some time later, we met up again but this time in Blue area, so I spoke 2 her & found that her language abilities have somewhat improved. We started sms & meeting up every now & then........

About 3 months down the road, I was speaking to an aunt of her about her fiery temper and boy does she have 1. Her aunt told me that she still a kid & if i know how old she is. I said the age on her passport but was told otherwise, she was only 16+ then. Learning that i ask her to find some1 younger than me but each time the topic was said she will throw her temper. Due 2 this, I never touch her but only shower her with care & concern. This was when my little Vietnamisation program really took off ...... to find replacement for my needs of my big brother ....

Sometime last year due 2 some circumstances, we have a misunderstanding & sort of parted ways. She refuse 2 speak 2 me or tok 2 me in any manner. I even ask a aunt of hers 2 help me only 2 have the aunt coming back 2 tell me 2 4get her & move on with some1 else. I remember the aunt say "she think she still young & beautiful, many man will fall 4 her ....just move on cos she not worth your effort" .....

A couple of months of months down the road when i see her again & she was a bit friendlier. We had a short chat & i ask if she had some1 new...she said yes & so my heart goes dead ...... a few days later I got myself involve with an OT viet gal & had a little misunderstanding....so i sought the help of my ex 2 talk 2 her ..only 2 have them argue over the phone ....wat was i thinking ??? to show her that I can get a gal ... i really dun noe.....

Jus b4 christmas last year, another aunt of hers ask if I still feel 4 her & if I do, go ahead & try again. I told auntie that "she already have a new bf mah"

During Christmas Eve, I was with a bunch of bros at 51, she came over 2 me and place her head on my shoulders. Believe me when i say this, it sends fluttering waves of blissfulness and love down my spine. I just naturally hug her and it feels realli realli good...... when i wrote to her and told her my feelings, the playful her ask me what did i write .... i just say nothing important ...... this little incident sort of rekindle my love 4 her again ......

She came back a 2 weeks ago, seeing her again make me concious of my actions in 51..... then last week,bro poolhot told me "stop going round, find a good 1 & stop".... i say "who"...he say "i find that she is a nice ger and u still have a little chance if u wan"....."she have also broke up with his guy"

Oh boy .... this few days i realli felt helpless .... i sms 2 her asking 4 her 2 confirm this feelings but ain't got reply ... the past few days i saw her ex around & thought they still 2gether... bro PH went to gather intelligence and told me "she still available ...u just take action on recovering the relationship"

anyway, I now working on a recovery program and have declared my official interest through all her network of kakis .....

Any bros been through situation similar to this before ......lets share & learn from each other's experience .....

Leeson
05-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Just Do It! :D

lament
05-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Just Do It!

U Nike supporter is it ....

Leeson
05-02-2005, 12:20 PM
U Nike supporter is it ....

i supporting you! :D

ne iihcomik
05-02-2005, 12:30 PM
From wat i've read...i wud say...go for it, bro! U seem to be having a real flutter, n as the cliche goes....follow your heart. End of the day, i believe your sincerity will lead her to u..... :)

Hakoshu
05-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Go for it bro, Dun do nothing abt it and feel helpless. Believe me, u will regret it.. At least u try better than not.. u have my full support :)

lament
05-02-2005, 01:08 PM
thanks 4 the support but i would like to hear of stories from other bros too and we learn ....

Hakoshu
05-02-2005, 01:15 PM
No problem for tat, i do had a smiliar case b4.. But i decided if i'm really sincere and like her.. i do not let my chance go.. So i go for it intensely, no parn chance for others(Hiong hiong lai la!!) In the end, i got wat i want! :D
Can't share the actual details but its very similar to urs, Only girls of different nationality and different location. Hehe :D

thanks 4 the support....

Optimus_Prime
05-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Go for it bro, Dun do nothing abt it and feel helpless. Believe me, u will regret it.. At least u try better than not.. u have my full support :)

Yeah.... GO FOR IT !!
Fall to Hell or Rise to Heaven ... at least no regrets.

Klein76
05-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Gor for it man...you only live once ;) you have my support.....

cheers :)

Snuber
06-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Perhaps she's still unsure of her own feelings, perhaps yours as well. That's why there's no confirmation from her.

You can try asking her best friend to find out what's she thinking or feeling currently, as she may not want to reveal in front of you.

After being in the know, go do what you deem neccessary.

A man will only regret what he did not do.

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 01:03 AM
kekekekekeke, I really like you bros lah, really....

I'm supporting you! You have my support! You have my FULL support!!!!

kekekekekeke,

I read also shiok man...

BTW, what is the support you bros are giving ah??? Or what are you supporting?

Bro Lament is already going for it leh... he's now asking for any bros with similar experience to share and learn lah...

kekekekekekekekekeke

Bro lament, I'm joining the crowd, "go for it! you have my fullest support!" kekekeke :D

maikieru
07-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Bro lament, I'm joining the crowd, "go for it! you have my fullest support!" kekekeke

Me Also :p

Like 4D like that. Got Buy, Got Chance.

U Got Try also Got Chance :D

CharlieBrown
07-02-2005, 01:19 AM
BTW, what is the support you bros are giving ah??? Or what are you supporting?

Bro Lament is already going for it leh... he's now asking for any bros with similar experience to share and learn lah...

*Slaps forehead*

Hahahahha......... wah lau.......... u also joining in the crowd & "suaning" bros at the same time..... kekekekke

Oops! Better stop here lest it degenerates into another tcss thread again....

flameboy
07-02-2005, 03:01 AM
Do you really find her sincere? If so, go for it but don't just let the sudden impulse of good feeling cloud your logic thinking.

queenie
07-02-2005, 03:08 AM
Let me tell you something sickening about life...
The ONE person in the world that can make you happiest,
is also the same person who can hurt you the most...
We never know what may happen,
so give it a try.
Fire gives energy and cooks our food,
it can also burn us and destroy our lives.
Water is needed for us to survive,
we can also drown in it...
Our loved ones can make us so happy,
when it hurt us,
it hurts so much worse because they mean something to you.
But we can't tell the future,
life is a gamble...

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Our loved ones can make us so happy,
when it hurt us,
it hurts so much worse because they mean something to you.
life is a gamble...

Echo your sentiments TOTALLY.
If someone's actions, words are able to hurt us, it means we care for that someone. Somehow it seems like the greater the hurt, the greater the love that is/was there. But hey, if u live to luv, u will luv to live. If there ain't no love, there will be no will to live.

lament
07-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Perhaps she's still unsure of her own feelings, perhaps yours as well. That's why there's no confirmation from her.

You can try asking her best friend to find out what's she thinking or feeling currently, as she may not want to reveal in front of you.

After being in the know, go do what you deem neccessary.

A man will only regret what he did not do.

i like to think of it as being the viet's style ......

Do you really find her sincere? If so, go for it but don't just let the sudden impulse of good feeling cloud your logic thinking.

i may not be no. 1 but i have spend enuff time with viets to feel that this is not an impulse .... if impulse is when i 1st knew her ....

we have broke up almost a year and i have dated many many viet gers after her, its just not the same ....

lament
07-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Let me tell you something sickening about life...
The ONE person in the world that can make you happiest,
is also the same person who can hurt you the most...

The ONE person that was suppose to make me happy was the reason that make me discover the world of Viets. From that ONE, I found a new ONE only to see it flutter away .....I spend my time searching for the next ONE but she is still the ONE........

We never know what may happen,
so give it a try.
life is a gamble...

agreed ..its jus but a journey we must take ...... its just fear that sets me back .... but then i have rolled the dice and wish its the number that i want ..

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:52 AM
*Slaps forehead*

Hahahahha......... wah lau.......... u also joining in the crowd & "suaning" bros at the same time..... kekekekke

Oops! Better stop here lest it degenerates into another tcss thread again....
Waaa lau... "Slap Forehead" is my trademark leh... got copyright one leh... :D

japboy
07-02-2005, 12:21 PM
The ONE person that was suppose to make me happy was the reason that make me discover the world of Viets.

brudders, i almost sed it all... c this (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=801451&postcount=16)

well, for once, i'm not supporting dis... so sorry bro... but i'll foresee critical complications in later stage which both of u will face and may not overcum... :eek:

hope u understand mi reasoning... :D

lament
07-02-2005, 02:49 PM
brudders, i almost sed it all... c this (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=801451&postcount=16)

well, for once, i'm not supporting dis... so sorry bro... but i'll foresee critical complications in later stage which both of u will face and may not overcum... :eek:

hope u understand mi reasoning...

like i said your concern is highly appreciated, but i feel somehowme & her have built up some form of understanding over the time we were together & after we parted ....

well i understand that she from the zone but i have realli thought hard leh over & over and over again liao ......

in fact i know what i want and i know its pretty high price 4 me to give up ....
quite a handful of gals for her .......

japboy
07-02-2005, 03:35 PM
like i said your concern is highly appreciated, but i feel somehowme & her have built up some form of understanding over the time we were together & after we parted ....

yap bro, like wat i've always said... y because of one tree n give up d whole forest?... ur axe is still sharp n can chop down more trees while u r still young... kekekee :D

understanding can be built one lah... jz c whether u wanna do it o not, like wat leeson sed: "Just do it"!?

anyway, u r jz like d viet gals liaoz... rather sit w regular customers than new ones.. kekekekee.

Leeson
07-02-2005, 04:32 PM
yap bro, like wat i've always said... y because of one tree n give up d whole forest?... ur axe is still sharp n can chop down more trees while u r still young... kekekee :D

understanding can be built one lah... jz c whether u wanna do it o not, like wat leeson sed: "Just do it"!?

anyway, u r jz like d viet gals liaoz... rather sit w regular customers than new ones.. kekekekee.

in the natural world order, all primates will learn after some time to avoid the predator :D

plman2002
07-02-2005, 04:39 PM
I think you can.
I believe you can.
YOU CAN MAKE IT.

MoonBlaze
07-02-2005, 05:26 PM
So, it had been a while since you sms'ed her. She hadn't replied? Not able to meet you at your favorable hunting ground so asking here. You take care! Happy CNY!!!! To all the bros out there too. HUAT! HUAT! HUAT! Cheers!!! :)

lament
08-02-2005, 10:35 AM
yap bro, like wat i've always said... y because of one tree n give up d whole forest?... ur axe is still sharp n can chop down more trees while u r still young... kekekee

i know .... can chopped any1 that i wan if i wan too but have harmed many innocent trees along the way ....really thinking of repenting my sins in a temple sia .... ha ha ha

sexlover
08-02-2005, 06:41 PM
i know .... can chopped any1 that i wan if i wan too but have harmed many innocent trees along the way ....really thinking of repenting my sins in a temple sia .... ha ha ha

Ning ke sha chou,,,,, bu ke fan guo,,,,,,,, tian xia zi da,,, wei wo du zhuen...

CEO wan shui......... (kekeke,,,,, did I stimulate the evil side of u???? :D )

Actually last nite then know which girl u talking about,,,, very chio,,,,, look wise a bit arrogant,,,,,,,,, but i like it cos ''you xing ge''.......... :D

fish76
08-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Let me share a story but i dun really know if this is out of point.

Met E, an air stewardess when i was partying. We went out for a few times, held hands, and i thought, ho say liaos. KNN, she is seeing an Australian guy.

He knows about me too, and he keeps pressuring her. I was at her place once, she talked to him for like an hour on her hp, cry like nobody's business. Then I waited for her to hang up, hugged her, and told her that i just wanted her to be happy. And that since i caused so much pain, i would go away. At that point, i haven even kissed her yet.

That night, i drove home with such a heavy heart i thought i was driving in 2nd gear all the way home from somewhere in the east. She had a long flight the next day and i din contact her for about 2 weeks.

We met again, at the same place, and we talked. I dunno what happened, but i ended up holding her again. Maybe the music's loud, maybe there was a huge crowd.

Fate had a hand, and fast foward to now, we are happily together. I still cheong occassionally, and after each session, i go back to her, with a little more love cause i'm guilty.

So i really believe in, "if it's yours, it's yours."

Sorry sooooo long, Happy CNY to all brudders.

Bro Lament, next time go drink, PM me. I support you. :D

lament
14-02-2005, 11:12 AM
So i really believe in, "if it's yours, it's yours."

agreed absolutely .....

as for the drinks anytime .....

blue_swatch
14-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Hmmm, just go for it then. Viet are loyal la. If she takes a liking for u most probably she will not give up so easily.

For my case, i got to find out she liked me long ago and thats why she agree to go out with me when i ask her to last time. Anyway once u r with a viet girl, u will know her sincerity, loyalty to u la, u know wat i mean. I mean now i dont see myself with another sg girl again :)

lament
15-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Hmmm, just go for it then. Viet are loyal la. If she takes a liking for u most probably she will not give up so easily.

this i know ....... their loyalty is unquestionable

Anyway once u r with a viet girl, u will know her sincerity, loyalty to u la, u know wat i mean. I mean now i dont see myself with another sg girl again

rite on again ....since going full steam on viet gals, i have not venture into other countries for a long time till recently just for the fun of it .....

they make wonderful lovers if u kenna the rite gal ....

u yet 2 pm me leh ..... how ....can meet up 4 kopi & ask ur gal intro friend to me leh ... promise won't sian ur gal ....

wahpiang
15-02-2005, 07:05 PM
agreed absolutely .....

as for the drinks anytime .....

are you buying....? btw, i also support. i support you no matter what you do. i support you all the way...... morally and spiritually of cos. Nevertheless, I SUPPORT YOU!! GO, GO, GO! :D

blue_swatch
15-02-2005, 08:17 PM
this i know ....... their loyalty is unquestionable

rite on again ....since going full steam on viet gals, i have not venture into other countries for a long time till recently just for the fun of it .....

they make wonderful lovers if u kenna the rite gal ....

u yet 2 pm me leh ..... how ....can meet up 4 kopi & ask ur gal intro friend to me leh ... promise won't sian ur gal ....

Ah? hahaha can la meet for coffee, but i think pretty hard to intro girls to u la, my girl sure ask how come i never mention i have this friend to her, since we are very close. But i'll work on it and will update u when i have good news.

Also my girl is still in VN for Tet, be back on saturday only. Well i just came back from Phuket yesterday and will be leaving for KL tmr morning. Catch up with u when im back!
Cheers!

lament
16-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Ah? hahaha can la meet for coffee, but i think pretty hard to intro girls to u la, my girl sure ask how come i never mention i have this friend to her, since we are very close. But i'll work on it and will update u when i have good news.

well u can say that i met u through one of your good friend at the mahjong table over new year a few years but never keep in touch .... this year met by chance at one of your friends house and we talk a bit and u realise that i can speak viet mah and wanna intro me to her & her friends .....

HauntedSex
16-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Bro Lament,

Just some points to consider b4 u get involve with her:

1) I know that u know her friends and relative well, but wat about her family?
Can u accept her family?

2) Can u accept the fact that she's "working" in sg as a ...? (no offends pls, sorry..)

3) will u willing to help her family in need?From my experience, girl in viet do take care of their family. Viet is a very poor country, surely they aren't rich...

4) can u really accept their culture differences? can they accept yours too? kinding one's language does not mean that u know their culture.

I do had exxperience with a Viet girl b4. even went to viet to see their parents, friends and relatives.but thing didn't work out fine, hopefully not you.

HauntedSex

asdfghjkl
16-02-2005, 12:06 PM
*sigh* they are as loyal as HIM (http://www.3kingdoms.net/rtkportraits/dramaportraits/GuanYu02.jpg)

Singaporean girls, no match for them!

lament
16-02-2005, 01:16 PM
1) I know that u know her friends and relative well, but wat about her family? Can u accept her family?

well .... not too sure about that, cos most of those i met are her relatives also working in sg ........

2) Can u accept the fact that she's "working" in sg as a ...? (no offends pls, sorry..)

well .... this is not an important issue ......

3) will u willing to help her family in need?From my experience, girl in viet do take care of their family. Viet is a very poor country, surely they aren't rich...

this is one area that i have problem rite now but once my biz starts to pick up ...it should be ok ....

4) can u really accept their culture differences? can they accept yours too? kinding one's language does not mean that u know their culture.

culture difference is something i do not comprehend initially but after all these years & going up to their country for biz .... i can accept & understand it ....

language is jus a door to breakdown communication problems which is the main cause of problems in most relationship ..with them their poor comms skill is a problem due to their understanding of our language ...

I do had exxperience with a Viet girl b4. even went to viet to see their parents, friends and relatives.but thing didn't work out fine, hopefully not you.

well ...sorry to hear that but hope u find a right one soon one day and thanks for your advice & support ...

HauntedSex
16-02-2005, 04:41 PM
well ...sorry to hear that but hope u find a right one soon one day and thanks for your advice & support ...

Bro Lament,

Well, never mind, It's been 2 years and had already got used to it. any way find mine in sg, a singaporean and since 'retired' from Commercial Sex.

Another thing to note, Viet girls make a good and faithful wife, they will take good care of you, your parents, your future children. Will stand by u whether u r rich or poor.(from my past experience)

Good, loving relationship is always hard to come by, hope u will treasure this relationship. U have my support!!

Good day n Good Luck!!!

HauntedSex