PDA

View Full Version : Your girlfriend dun like to give blowjobs or not much pattern how sia?

cbjuiceyumseng
05-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Hi bros, my question is this if you have a girlfriend who dun like to give blowjobs or generally very boring during sex how?

Last time had a very sweet and pretty jap girlfriend. She is everything i wanted character-wise,intelligent, great career and independent.

However, she hates giving blowjobs and often insist on one position during fucking nia. Also she hates being fingered or clit being touched. In other words, most of the time she lie down and let me fuck nia. And her tits = small.
I tried all ways and means to educate her, sweet talk her but to no avail. In the end, this really affected our relationship sia.

Very gan phua sian. Wonder if any of you brothers face this type of problem or not? :(

Klein76
05-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Hi,last time my ex also like that...i try to educate her too...in the end she tell me 1 thing...you love me or love my body.......then i LPPL ......guess u cant change much if u love her...just bear with it.....

just my point of view ;) any more comment?

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 08:16 PM
that's why men go to WLs to get those that they can't get from their wives/gf etc lah...

spider_j
05-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Depends on whether you see a future with this gf or not I suppose.

If she's the kind got potential for long term one, and she's receptive to "education" and willing to fulfill your needs, then BEST.

If she's the fuck-and-throw kind and she dun fulfill your needs, why bother keeping her as gf? No point right?

If she's the got potential but die-die dun want to blow kind, then you have to decide whether you love her for her, and are willing to forego the opportunity to find another chick who has potential AND is a ardent lingam worshipper.

I suppose in the end, it's about opportunity cost lah...

asknot3
05-02-2005, 08:52 PM
that's why men go to WLs to get those that they can't get from their wives/gf etc lah... and then there are those that go in any event..... :D

Eastpipper
05-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi bros, my question is this if you have a girlfriend who dun like to give blowjobs or generally very boring during sex how?

Last time had a very sweet and pretty jap girlfriend. She is everything i wanted character-wise,intelligent, great career and independent.

However, she hates giving blowjobs and often insist on one position during fucking nia. Also she hates being fingered or clit being touched. In other words, most of the time she lie down and let me fuck nia. And her tits = small.
I tried all ways and means to educate her, sweet talk her but to no avail. In the end, this really affected our relationship sia.

Very gan phua sian. Wonder if any of you brothers face this type of problem or not? :(

for me if me gt a gf like ur gf 's quality,frankly i dun really mind,
u sure a lucky man!

Randi_Candi
05-02-2005, 09:02 PM

So.....ur ex gf was a jap?
Then u have ur ans, it affected ur sex life and u change her not her styles

Dun mix like tat lar, wife n sex partner not same calibre
Dun tell me u married the perfect sex partner u wun steal makan outside? :D

Montbank
05-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Dun tell me u married the perfect sex partner u wun steal makan outside? :D

Eh, if really perfect.. I wouldn't ;)

Eastpipper
05-02-2005, 09:17 PM
ya lor,i won't eat outside too,cos perfect already where to find better 1?
somemore I can become millionaire in 5 years time without eating outside,y not?

Legionnaire
05-02-2005, 09:49 PM
if i have my melissa or even 林志玲 i won't eat other flowers liao. i will be commited to them :)

Eastpipper
05-02-2005, 09:53 PM
if i have my melissa or even 林志玲 i won't eat other flowers liao. i will be commited to them :)

walau bros,i think we have the same liking,i love the lin zhi ling also,she damn cute,sexy & pretty, i think most men fantasize about her.

inventry
05-02-2005, 10:03 PM
well, it all depends on our gf/ wife.... my ex-gf also dun like to give blowjob....

slow talked to her plus some force then she started to give BJ from then on

:D

rhys
05-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Of course, in theory, who would not want to find a gf or wife that is pretty, sweet, intelligent, sensitive, can cook, loves sex and enjoys giving bjs and receiving muff diving...BUT reality is that not all good things come in the same package.

In life, we chose and a lot of times we choose based on imperfect information. I.e. you won't know what else did you chose in that package that you "thought" had this and that...

My ex-gf used to be willing to give bbbj (though inexperienced) and even allow CIM... but I was too young and naive (then) to cherish her and our relationship broke up because in my stupidity and naiveity I thought she was not "pretty" enough. Fast forward to present, am married to a better looking gal but who thinks sex once a month is enough. Don't even start on bbbj or other "kinky" stuff with her...

So, make up your mind what is important enough in the overall package to accept and remember life is about imperfect choices. Perfection comes after we die and perhaps if we get a place in heaven, there could be perfection.

Cheers.

Eastpipper
05-02-2005, 10:07 PM
Of course, in theory, who would not want to find a gf or wife that is pretty, sweet, intelligent, sensitive, can cook, loves sex and enjoys giving bjs and receiving muff diving...BUT reality is that not all good things come in the same package.

In life, we chose and a lot of times we choose based on imperfect information. I.e. you won't know what else did you chose in that package that you "thought" had this and that...

My ex-gf used to be willing to give bbbj (though inexperienced) and even allow CIM... but I was too young and naive (then) to cherish her and our relationship broke up because in my stupidity and naiveity I thought she was not "pretty" enough. Fast forward to present, am married to a better looking gal but who thinks sex once a month is enough. Don't even start on bbbj or other "kinky" stuff with her...

So, make up your mind what is important enough in the overall package to accept and remember life is about imperfect choices. Perfection comes after we die and perhaps if we get a place in heaven, there could be perfection.

Cheers.

ohhr....
now i noe y some man are marrying those pork chops for!
they do have their "strength"

Randi_Candi
05-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Eh, if really perfect.. I wouldn't
Dunno y but I would believe u :p

However, there is no such thing as perfect cos man is also neber perfect leh
So my conclusion......Seng is bored
n tis is a xcsx thread in disguise :D

cbjuiceyumseng
05-02-2005, 10:32 PM
So relived to hear some brudders also having the same problems as me.

Sibei sian even though the relationship is over liao but honestly i didn't try to save it due to sexual factors.

Sigh, how come WOMAN DUN UNDERSTAND MAN ?!?

Ok...TCSS may begin liao as with all other threads. :D

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Depends on whether you see a future with this gf or not I suppose.

If she's the got potential but die-die dun want to blow kind, then you have to decide whether you love her for her, and are willing to forego the opportunity to find another chick who has potential AND is a ardent lingam worshipper.

I suppose in the end, it's about opportunity cost lah...
Like dat when meet one potential GF, must quickly ask her got BBBJ or ont ah?

and then there are those that go in any event
Because need to have some flavor mah... KNN Hugh Grant got so beautiful GF since look for chicken leh...

Dun tell me u married the perfect sex partner u wun steal makan outside?
Everybody before married when meet perfect sex partner sure say won't steal makan but after married for few yrs, start to stea makan...

Reason? She was the perfect at that time lah.. after a while, you get bored and then start to expect different things so she no more perfect lor...

Eh, if really perfect.. I wouldn't
See? what did I just say?

my ex-gf also dun like to give blowjob....

slow talked to her plus some force then she started to give BJ from then on
No wonder she become ex... or you become ex????

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Like dat when meet one potential GF, must quickly ask her got BBBJ or ont ah? :eek:

must must :D

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 10:52 PM
n tis is a xcsx thread in disguise

like that say Ah Seng's thread good meh? :rolleyes:

Ok...TCSS may begin liao as with all other threads.

nbz.........only one page+ only declare liao......... :D

Montbank
05-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Like dat when meet one potential GF, must quickly ask her got BBBJ or ont ah? :eek:

Ermmm....

Like that got difference between WL and gf meh ? All ask same question type one...

Wanna ask all relevant questions also ? Like AR, CIM, damage ?

ryanlim
05-02-2005, 10:54 PM

must must :D

if she dun provide this type of services, find a new GF!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 10:59 PM

Cheers.
Waaa, si bey chim leh....

Why don't just quote Forrest Gump, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll neber know what you gonna get next"...

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Dunno y but I would believe u :p

However, there is no such thing as perfect cos man is also neber perfect leh
So my conclusion......Seng is bored

Actually.... me too leh.... :D

poolhot.
05-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Get her to view these two pics :D

http://www.ddfprod.com/websites/galleries/hoh/7265/images/7265010.jpg

http://www.ddfprod.com/websites/galleries/hoh/7265/images/7265020.jpg

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:04 PM

Sibei sian even though the relationship is over liao but honestly i didn't try to save it due to sexual factors.

Ahhhhh....... now THIS is talking cock... :D

NBzzz first he say GF good in ebery thing except sex, now he say try to save it due to sexual factors...

Randi_Candi is right, Seng... you're bored... :D

Legionnaire
05-02-2005, 11:06 PM
bros what's wl ah ? :p

Ah Huat ^_^
05-02-2005, 11:07 PM
http://www.ddfprod.com/websites/galleries/hoh/7265/images/7265010.jpg

http://www.ddfprod.com/websites/galleries/hoh/7265/images/7265020.jpg

or show her wat the UF crew is enjoying.. :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=804505&postcount=925

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Ermmm....

Like that got difference between WL and gf meh ? All ask same question type one...

But WL and GF/wives give you different answers leh.. especially damage... WL you know, GF/Wife...some people until now still haven't stop paying leh... :D

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:09 PM
must must

if she dun provide this type of services, find a new GF!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
you think I sure just check with your GF when she comes by during CNY whether you ask her all these Qs? :rolleyes:

poolhot.
05-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Ahhhhh....... now THIS is talking cock... :D

NBzzz first he say GF good in ebery thing except sex, now he say try to save it due to sexual factors...

Randi_Candi is right, Seng... you're bored...

who not??????? I am too. :p

Liverpool 1 Fulham 0... Ya!!!!!!!!!

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:14 PM
bros what's wl ah ? :p
WL stands for WAAAAA LAU.....

.....As in WAAAA LAAAUUU, still dare to ask this question because neber check on threads????? :D

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:16 PM
who not??????? I am too. :p

At the rate Liverpool us going, after this season, you better change nick lah... :D

Ah Huat ^_^
05-02-2005, 11:17 PM

u give ball? :confused:

poolhot.
05-02-2005, 11:19 PM

I onli bet on which pussy will taste better. :)

FxxK.. pool 1 fulham 1.

TV - will change my nick to hotpool but can retain nos of posts and points or not?

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Brudder, give him a break, he's going to BKK on Monday.... to pray and play...

KNN, don't want him to just go and pray without play leh... :D

Ah Huat ^_^
05-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Brudder, give him a break, he's going to BKK on Monday.... to pray and play...

heheh... ok. and, u have a PM coming :D

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:29 PM
I onli bet on which pussy will taste better. :)

FxxK.. pool 1 fulham 1.

TV - will change my nick to hotpool but can retain nos of posts and points or not?
Try PM to Sammyboy... I know of one bro did it before from Kui_Sai to 2_nights_in_BKK which you will be meeting when you're in LOS..

poolhot.
05-02-2005, 11:30 PM
heheh... ok. and, u have a PM coming :D

Btw wat is PM??? Prime Minister? :D

I am fcuking bored...

TV - that gal who cuming to sg... care to pass her thai nos????????

And all tis while i thought U are sammy himself..

romaleouf
05-02-2005, 11:31 PM
It all depends on how to approach the situation.

Although it used to be the case where KTV MMs don't give BJ, after a while, if you have developed some good relationship and feelings with some of them, they will usually try it for you.

Already have SG gfs who do BBBJ, but then again, I feel that if there is some sort of reciprocation or returning of favour, the love making will be even more stimulating.

Especially, if the feeling for second round or even sometimes (old already) third round required by the girl, they know that to get a good feeing, they have to do their best to revive or get you up again.

The best thing to do is to blow you.

Anyway, just some thoughts, although some brudders here do not go down on their sex partners, perhaps it might help if you do return the favour as well.

Just an opinion.

thaivisitor
05-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Btw wat is PM??? Prime Minister?

I am fcuking bored...

TV - that gal who cuming to sg... care to pass her thai nos????????

And all tis while i thought U are sammy himself..
Like dat say me good meh... :D

dats why I ask you to PM me in my other nick mah... so not too obvious to let other bros know leh... :D

Anyway not Prime Minister lah... more like puppet master...

You will be able to see the ger in BKK if Bro Romance willing to intro lah.. She's working in Mirage MP...

poolhot.
05-02-2005, 11:47 PM
You will be able to see the ger in BKK if Bro Romance willing to intro lah.. She's working in Mirage MP...

Okie Dorkey... will hang out in Mirage throughout my time there... lol

Castrol
06-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Liv 3-1 hosay!!!!! tahan.....
and one more from Mido in london!!!!!

from my experience with gfs in the past till today, somehow in my case, pretty gf dont like bj or give half fuck bj.
but not so pretty gf usually blow until shiok shiok!

i havent found the reason.

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 12:56 AM
Oei what is wrong with this sentence

"Sibei sian even though the relationship is over liao but honestly i didn't try to save it due to sexual factors."

TV can u read again ? :confused:

Maybe i should say it as "Sibei sian even though the relationship is over liao but honestly i didn't try to save it due to sexual problems? "

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Liv 3-1 hosay!!!!! tahan.....
and one more from Mido in london!!!!!

from my experience with gfs in the past till today, somehow in my case, pretty gf dont like bj or give half fuck bj.
but not so pretty gf usually blow until shiok shiok!

i havent found the reason.
Bro, try to analyse..

WLs who are pretty still give very good BBBJ... and they are or one day will be someone's GF or wives..

maybe when they become someone's GF or wives, they "pretend" not to know how to give good BBBJ or else the guy might be wondering???? :eek:

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 01:04 AM
Later bet on Arsenal give 3/4

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Oei what is wrong with this sentence

"Sibei sian even though the relationship is over liao but honestly i didn't try to save it due to sexual factors."

TV can u read again ?

Maybe i should say it as "Sibei sian even though the relationship is over liao but honestly i didn't try to save it due to sexual problems? "
ALAMAK!!! :eek: misread lah bro.... didn't see the word "didn't" lah...

You know lah.. old man... sometimes even with reading glasses still cannot read... :D

paiseh... paiseh.... kekekekekekeke

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Later bet on Arsenal give 3/4
don't waste time on Arsernal lah...

Man U all the way.... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 01:41 AM
don't waste time on Arsernal lah...

Man U all the way.... :D

Can win $ can liao. Nowadays football and stocks machiam easy to make money :D

CNY, tow peh #### give ang pao?

ryanlim
06-02-2005, 01:43 AM
CNY, tow peh k_o_n_g give ang pao?

tow peh k_o_n_g giving ang bao ah........can i take number first :D

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 01:44 AM
tow peh k_o_n_g giving ang bao ah........can i take number first :D

Arsenal whack big big. Got how much bet how much. Ah Seng's Kangtao. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 01:46 AM
See lah? 29 minutes and 2 goal up liao. Lundberg and Henry can one!

Tomorrow buah chiu kueh kueh collect money. :D

ryanlim
06-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Got how much bet how much.

pai sei........i dun bet on soccer one........ :o

i thought tow peh k_o_n_g = uncle ThV :o

cbjuiceyumseng
06-02-2005, 01:47 AM
pai sei........i dun bet on soccer one........ :o

See lah ?! 3 NIL UP LIAO.....

Randi_Candi
06-02-2005, 02:38 AM

Sigh, how come WOMAN DUN UNDERSTAND MAN ?!?

Ok...TCSS may begin liao as with all other threads. :D
Haha......if man understand woman and vice versa, men won't stray and woman won't nag

Oi! Mon morning u sure no business in this thread cos all the guiotar players wkend puay bor puay gf 1 la

Randi_Candi
06-02-2005, 04:19 AM
Everybody before married when meet perfect sex partner sure say won't steal makan but after married for few yrs, start to stea makan...

Reason? She was the perfect at that time lah.. after a while, you get bored and then start to expect different things so she no more perfect lor...

If there is a perfect forever, BMW will never reach that 'perfecter' car for tomorrow whenever they have a new model :p

Randi_Candi
06-02-2005, 04:23 AM
like that say Ah Seng's thread good meh?
nbz.........only one page+ only declare liao.........
C wat I mean?
Seng is freekin bored!! :eek:

Or he is freekin guilty? :confused:

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 12:23 PM
pai sei........i dun bet on soccer one........

Like dat say me good meh... :rolleyes:

CharlieBrown
06-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Aiya..... for me hor..... what I did was i find out what she likes doing, then I stopped doing that whenever we make out.

She will surely ask mah...... then this time round..... it's time for you to counter attack liao.........

thaivisitor
06-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Aiya..... for me hor..... what I did was i find out what she likes doing, then I stopped doing that whenever we make out.

She will surely ask mah...... then this time round..... it's time for you to counter attack liao.........
Bro, not necessary so leh... sekali she has been enjoying with the ex that she doesn't even notice any difference in you leh... then have big problem leh... :o

Castrol
06-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Bro, try to analyse..

WLs who are pretty still give very good BBBJ... and they are or one day will be someone's GF or wives..

maybe when they become someone's GF or wives, they "pretend" not to know how to give good BBBJ or else the guy might be wondering???? :eek:

well maybe they, ex WLs, may even pretend to vomit when they taste some pre cum..... hahaha..... :D

CharlieBrown
07-02-2005, 01:24 AM
Bro, not necessary so leh... sekali she has been enjoying with the ex that she doesn't even notice any difference in you leh... then have big problem leh... :o

Oh..... that 2-timer!!!

Maybe will "accidentally" show her the video what I've enjoyed from my ex as well..... :D

CharlieBrown
07-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Actually got 1 more suggestion...

Sit down with her to watch an erotic video..... then discuss with her the various positions............. at the same time can see her reaction....

queenie
07-02-2005, 03:12 AM
I quite like sucking...
Especially when he not suspecting then it gets hard in my mouth.
But I hate the smell of cum,
I won't allow my bf to CIM

DieCorkStand
07-02-2005, 11:18 AM

Cheers.

Hi Bros , I think myself fall into similar fate as you. My wife unwilling to suck and have tried at least 5 years to persuade her and finally she gives in for only a few months and we have contract of only BJ once a mth.

She is those that don think sex is important and go without it. Then who's fualt for man to go out for other woman ? Normally I think why most couples end up divorcing for the reason man has woman out side the family, why man wnated to do this if the wife is a perfect woman (Don have to be pretty type). I can;t understand why as I tot woman of 30s should be in their tiger years where sex is very active.

I have sexsitfied her given her lots of orgasm (She will not fake) and yet she is not gain ... don understand woman ...
Any similar experience or bad fate as me ?

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 11:44 AM
My humble conclusion:

If a girl dun like bj or patterns = Chances are she will never change and u either got to live with it or change girl.

I will change girl. :D

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 11:56 AM
My humble conclusion:

If a girl dun like bj or patterns = Chances are she will never change and u either got to live with it or change girl.

I will change girl. :D
chances are, she would have probably change BF first :D

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 11:58 AM
chances are, she would have probably change BF first :D

Like tat say me good meh? :(

Peter_North
07-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I quite like sucking...
Especially when he not suspecting then it gets hard in my mouth.
But I hate the smell of cum,
I won't allow my bf to CIM

Please tell us what motivates a girl to suck a man. After all, the initial reaction from girls, especially she has not tried it before, is dirty.

Maybe your sharing of what motivates a girl to discard the initial inhibitions will help brothers here find the right answer.:p

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Please tell us what motivates a girl to suck a man. After all, the initial reaction from girls, especially she has not tried it before, is dirty.

Maybe your sharing of what motivates a girl to discard the initial inhibitions will help brothers here find the right answer.:p
let the ger wash the dick clean clean with dettol? Or Clorox? :eek:

ne iihcomik
07-02-2005, 12:31 PM

IMHO I think it's the thot that what she's doing is making us really excited. That's wat one of my ex-gfs told me. She especially liked to feel my brother 'changing form' in her mouth; evidence of her action causing a reaction.

Same for me as a guy. Used to think sucking a lady down there was dirty, but after hearing the increased moaning and feeling the pleasure that it gives her, makes me more motivated to do it. :)

Peter_North
07-02-2005, 12:42 PM
IMHO I think it's the thot that what she's doing is making us really excited. That's wat one of my ex-gfs told me. She especially liked to feel my brother 'changing form' in her mouth; evidence of her action causing a reaction.

Same for me as a guy. Used to think sucking a lady down there was dirty, but after hearing the increased moaning and feeling the pleasure that it gives her, makes me more motivated to do it. :)

I think there is more to it than it meets the eye. If it meant so much a thrill for the girl, then I don't understand why the poster of this thread is not getting it from his g/f.

Maybe we should hear from the horse's mouth. I mean the girl's confession.

japboy
07-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Hi Bros , I think myself fall into similar fate as you. My wife unwilling to suck and have tried at least 5 years to persuade her and finally she gives in for only a few months and we have contract of only BJ once a mth.

sin le kang? sexually cold... well, there are alot of women ard lidat... i think we must slowly educate them 2 enjoy sex more...

those r d women who oso dun like penetrative sex much as well, find it 2 painful o can't cum.. must cross d legs lah... watever.... any similiar experience... :confused:

I like nymphomanics... kekeke.. can cum 3-4 times a nite no probs... problem is dat u need 2 maintain stamina... kekeke..

lawry
07-02-2005, 01:45 PM
well maybe they, ex WLs, may even pretend to vomit when they taste some pre cum..... hahaha..... :D
oh yah.. talk abt vomit... i was at batam. holiday hotel (the one with the pool in the middle of the hotel).. sitting outside my hotel door with my friend drinking JD.. one of his gal's galfriend came over and tok cok with us.. we all drink together.. than i pull her into my room and make her give me BBBJ.. opps.. i cum into her mouth.. she immediately ran to the toilet and puke all her dinner out.. :( kekekekkekekekkeke

Castrol
07-02-2005, 02:14 PM
than i pull her into my room and make her give me BBBJ.. opps.. i cum into her mouth.. she immediately ran to the toilet and puke all her dinner out.. :( kekekekkekekekkeke

i dont think she ate western or salads... so your thousand island didnt go down well with her... hahaha... :D

lawry
07-02-2005, 02:35 PM
i dont think she ate western or salads... so your thousand island didnt go down well with her... hahaha... :D
maybe she has a full dinner.. and my thousand island too rich for her liao.. :D

ss235
07-02-2005, 03:21 PM

i understand bro! i also have a very pretty gf once but she is just so boring in bed, cannot or has never cum in her whole life. Don't like to be lick or touch on the clit. Not adventorous...

In the end we broke up due to really bad sex.. Or we are just not compatible.

Now bonking a nymph! everyday doing siah! siong siong :D

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 03:49 PM
After that, the girl will not have to do BJ for him anymore :o
have to.... Bandage Job :D

mahj
07-02-2005, 04:03 PM

I had this ex- when I was in NUS. She didn't want to do BJ until one day she was playing with my bro. She realized that after a few stroke it can become hard and big. It was when she found it cute that she put it in her mouth - and the rest was history. We end up having BJ all the time (to avoid pregnancy, we didn't have vagina sex). Maybe this helps.

lawry
07-02-2005, 04:14 PM
(we didn't have vagina sex). Maybe this helps.WASTED.... *shake-head*... sigh..... :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
07-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Tomorrow i am going hk liao. So now wish u all a early
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.
:D

mahj
07-02-2005, 05:04 PM
WASTED.... *shake-head*... sigh..... :confused:

Not really lah. She loves me to CIM, but find the taste awful. Eventually she made her cum in cholocate milk and drank the whole mixture. She believed that eating cum will make her chest bigger.

lawry
07-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Not really lah. She loves me to CIM, but find the taste awful. Eventually she made her cum in cholocate milk and drank the whole mixture. She believed that eating cum will make her chest bigger.
her cum or ur cum?? should be breast right? not chest...but farking more shiok leh..

JackieChan
07-02-2005, 05:57 PM

Hi Nicolas,

On the bright side, at least she still entertains ur request for sex though it is indeed most frustrating if one cannot fulfil the desires of one's partner and keep him/her satisfied... it is not v healthy for the relationship in the long term.. regardless of wht bullshit ppl always say abt true love etc..

i think sexual intimacy and satisfaction is a very impt part of this relationship.

that's why bros look for other places to release this pent-up sexual urges :D

thaivisitor
07-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi Nicolas,

waaa, this is serious leh... now can also "po mia" one ah? :eek:

Definitely "no no" leh...

queenie
07-02-2005, 11:45 PM

I guess I was lucky the 1st time I tried it after watching porno and my bf then was pretty clean. It just feels good to know I have that ability to bring him to his knees... :p

I did have 1 bad experience where the guy was YUCKY!!! From then on I don't bother th check, before I suck MUST wash 1st,
oh... I'm feeling sick just thinking about it!!!!

Peter_North
08-02-2005, 12:02 AM
I guess I was lucky the 1st time I tried it after watching porno and my bf then was pretty clean. It just feels good to know I have that ability to bring him to his knees... :p

I thought it should be the other way round ? You on your knees giving blowjob to your b/f ?:D

thaivisitor
08-02-2005, 12:02 AM
I guess I was lucky the 1st time I tried it after watching porno and my bf then was pretty clean.

You were lucky???? :confused:
I would say, HE was lucky!!! :D

dionysusex
08-02-2005, 02:25 PM

She is those that don think sex is important and go without it. Then who's fualt for man to go out for other woman ? Normally I think why most couples end up divorcing for the reason man has woman out side the family, why man wnated to do this if the wife is a perfect woman (Don have to be pretty type). I can;t understand why as I tot woman of 30s should be in their tiger years where sex is very active.

I have sexsitfied her given her lots of orgasm (She will not fake) and yet she is not gain ... don understand woman ...
Any similar experience or bad fate as me ?

sighz, i share the same fate with you leh bro.

used to have a nymph for a gf who although not much of a looker, was adventurous in all ways where sex is concerned.

now, me wife (another gal, of coz) much better endowed, but is those type that no sex never mind type.

like u, i also gave my wife many orgasms. in fact, she tasted her first big O with me (she only got one brief relationship before me) and i'm confident enuf to say that i can make her cum using any of my appendages. it was seeing her in ecstacy that excited me. yes, past tense coz now i am sianz already.

I sianz coz she dun seem keen to return the favour. sex is always her rules: her venue of choice (always home, no exotic places), her time, her styles, etc. where i used to enjoy making her cum, i am wondering if i should make the effort when she obviously do not derive excitment from seeing me feel good. in fact, while still par-tor, i still got more varieties but now, fcuking boring, literally.

I am on the verge of makan outside liao but my conscienous and discipline keeps telling me not to. I dunno what else to do :(

cbjuiceyumseng
08-02-2005, 02:29 PM
I am on the verge of makan outside liao but my conscienous and discipline keeps telling me not to. I dunno what else to do :(

Please go ahead and makan outside. Those non-blowjob bitches do not deserve our loyalty. :D

queenie
08-02-2005, 02:46 PM
You were lucky????
I would say, HE was lucky!!!

I guess you're more right than me.... :rolleyes:

cbjuiceyumseng
08-02-2005, 02:47 PM
I guess you're more right than me.... :rolleyes:

So jealous of your bf.... :(

Michael
08-02-2005, 03:58 PM
:D In support to bro cbjys . . .

asdfghjkl
08-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Please go ahead and makan outside. Those non-blowjob bitches do not deserve our loyalty. :D

wow.. nice statement! btw.. GONG XI FA CAI to ALL!

Castrol
08-02-2005, 11:01 PM

well and nuff said! :D

astrozz
09-02-2005, 09:59 AM
I think its the matter of "education" and adding spice to it. me and my ex used to watch a lot of xxxvcd, me being a bj guy always buy those with bj/cim/dacial theme movies... I guess it helps when your gf/wife knows your liking and for the love for you they will do what it takes to please you. and I always get what I want, long bbbj with cim or on her face..
and we always add a lot of kinkiness to our sex life, lots of foreplay , food ! yes, food, I remembered inserting a cherry (real fruit) into her pussy, lick her real good till she popped the cherry right inside my mouth and I ate it , yummy... and we play with ice cream, honey, chocolate , whip cream...if your gal likes chocolate ,coat your dick with chocolate syrup/ice cream ...and let her lick and suck away..... its real fun but the most important is it makes our sex life more exciting and we always had a lot of fun...
But I know its hard sometimes as many girls dont like to suck and even more dont like the taste of cum, I was fortunate that my gal loves to blow and always asked me to let her taste my cum.....
well for those bros who's gf/wife doesnt like to give bj, all I can say is keep trying to convince her, give her time , be sensitive of what she needs (if she loves to be licked to orgasm, do it to please her ) , it takes both hands to clap, and if she loves you, she will learn to make her man happy...
Goodluck bros and very happy Lunar new year to all.

CptCum
09-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Iif your gal likes chocolate ,coat your dick with chocolate syrup/ice cream ...and let her lick and suck away..... its real fun but the most important is it makes our sex life more exciting and we always had a lot of fun...

yoz bro...wat if my gf like tabasco sauce?! then my dick will feel damn hot :eek:

but i agree wif u...the vcds do help ;)

Peter_North
09-02-2005, 11:33 AM
I believe if a man is handsome, it does help to motivate the girl into giving you a blowjob.

astrozz
09-02-2005, 04:05 PM
yoz bro...wat if my gf like tabasco sauce?! then my dick will feel damn hot
but i agree wif u...the vcds do help

hahaha thats a good one , my ex eats chilli a lot , lucky she didnt put chilli sauce on me ! :D

whiskynaam
09-02-2005, 06:45 PM
If home cooked food is always nice, and variety always change... why would we go tapao outside? Its only when its damn sian... everyday eat the same fuck thing... then our eyes and dick start to wander...

I had one ex... everyday as long as i pretend to be alseep before her.. she will surely 100% bj me one... i never stray for 2 yrs... untill towards the end she start knn attitude.. then i fuck it n look for greener pastures... just talk to the woman till they believe that bj is the most normal thing in the world to do... and swallowing is proven to be good for their skin.. :D

robotech1
09-02-2005, 07:37 PM

For this case, I feel soory for u guy...better get yourself another girl....or else u going to regret for your whole life if u happened to marry her.

mahj
10-02-2005, 07:02 AM
hahaha thats a good one , my ex eats chilli a lot , lucky she didnt put chilli sauce on me ! :D

Wait if she likes pepper, before she even BJ you, your bro will "sneeze"" liao....

viewtiful
10-02-2005, 06:05 PM
my girlfriend at first also dun like blowjob and different position... maybe the negative effects of xxx moovies... strange lei...y gals think tis way... until one day i licked her.... the rest is history....

gattaca
11-02-2005, 03:44 AM
I think at the end of it all... can slowly coax them into giving u bf... maybe u start by doing the 69 but licking them instead... soon they will be too horny then they will start sucking it like nobody business... but then rem to clean yr dick cleanly...maybe put nice smelling soap on it??? :P

nakamara
09-03-2005, 12:53 AM
ah...chanced upon this thread and i shall post my story here...here it goes...

i juz broke up with my gf of 5mths+ today...she's an average girl but she's good and faithful to me...but she's the most fucking boring sex partner to date...she's only interested in doing missionary, as her go on top she say she lazy, den wanna do doggie she give me sian look den have to persuade until dick dead liao den she buay gum wan allow. She do bbbj for me oso damn lazy...insist that i only can be in lying down position...den she lie on my stomach and do for me...lying down cannot move up or down too much den she only go in out i think 3 or 4 cm only...knn btw she dun like do bbbj for me and i've to practically beg her to do it EVERYTIME!! and i get this type of shitty results??!! and if cum on her body she will get fucking pissed...ask me cum on tissue paper...knn...can die...all this really damaged the relationship man...

bros out there dun think i demanding or being a cb...cuz my ex b4 her was super on with sex...shopping in the mall halfway can go staircase fuck or bj one...in cinema oso can...den when i play com at her house halfway will go under table bj for me...after this horny ex den got one totally sexually unactive come along i cannot tahan sia...

thank u bros for reading dis crap...feels damn good to let it out :o

proman
10-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Maybe those gfs are those type of conversative type so they don't really into such stuff.. u haf to like them for who they are :) think they tried to "enteraint" you but couldn't reach the level you want..

darylcch
10-03-2005, 12:48 AM
i am in this category too..my gf don't like to bj me...but she want me to lick and suck her..she gets high when I do that to her...her reason is that "lazy"...tried all ways to tell her I also like her to suck me...we will go 69 and she just lick my cock head...sian..
sex..worst..she just want missionary..lay down on bed and I stand on the edge of the bed bonking her...i just raise her legs start fucking...sian..

monster.cookie
10-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Just to share some experience with bros...

I had a few gfs last time that were frigid as hell. Making love to them is as exciting as watching Taiwanese Pop Drama on Sunday afternoons. Same as most of you, I tried to educate, make them interested. Methods I have used...watch porn together, sweet talks, use a little force, talk horny crap to them while at work....

Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

My last method - I have bunch of very close friends. They are mostly married or attached and we are very close to each other's gfs and spouses as well. We talk crap and have little taboo topics when we converse. If all the above fails, i will garner the assistance of my fren's spouses and gfs. They will jio my gf on their "girls' nite out" during which they will try broaden her horizons by discussing about their sex-life. This normally works because when it is only girls, their guard is down and it becomes like a "forum of knowledge exchange" of how to please their men.

Well if last method dont work, i guess it is time to get a new gf or be happy nurturing a good platonic relationship.

Cheerios

milkman
10-03-2005, 04:39 PM
gfs are like underwear... use and change ;)

if quality can make wife kind, then i suggest you guys talk it out, learn, explore, experiment and educate each other or just live with it.

like the other bros have mentioned, there are WLs, FLs, etc for you to perform the karmasutra with :D

mayday
10-03-2005, 04:58 PM
gfs are like underwear... use and change ;)

if quality can make wife kind, then i suggest you guys talk it out, learn, explore, experiment and educate each other or just live with it.

bro milk man, i totally totally agree w u! maybe when married haf to giv up abit of the Wls...cos..the results might be god damn big if found out..lolx. just my 2 cents.

mahj
10-03-2005, 05:19 PM
i am in this category too..my gf don't like to bj me...but she want me to lick and suck her..she gets high when I do that to her...her reason is that "lazy"...tried all ways to tell her I also like her to suck me...we will go 69 and she just lick my cock head...sian..
sex..worst..she just want missionary..lay down on bed and I stand on the edge of the bed bonking her...i just raise her legs start fucking...sian..

My wife just the opposite. She doesn't mind BBBJ me but doesn't like me to lick her. She said it is dirty....

birdie707
10-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Bro, at least ur gf wans u to suck n lick her, for me, i got to try to do it, and sometimes unsuccessful. My gf seems to like my thigh more than my fingers, and did i mention that 5 yrs liao (we are 26/24), no sex even..bj is like to a depth of only 1.5 cm and mechanical motion...

MelonEater
10-03-2005, 10:20 PM
My wife just the opposite. She doesn't mind BBBJ me but doesn't like me to lick her. She said it is dirty....

You are one lucky man :D

stephenL
10-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Well, some gals( g/f or wifey) dun like to bj but like to be lick and vice versa, hardly came across one that's both. Most of my friends said that they don't get their wifey to bj them or lick their pussy...dunno why, but they said that's onli for WL, search me????.
As for me and wifey... it's liberal when it come to sex...

free
10-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Well, some gals( g/f or wifey) dun like to bj but like to be lick and vice versa, hardly came across one that's both. Most of my friends said that they don't get their wifey to bj them or lick their pussy...dunno why, but they said that's onli for WL, search me????.
As for me and wifey... it's liberal when it come to sex...
So that means I lucky lor, we like both :D

Malefikus
10-03-2005, 11:09 PM
My Thai girl friend sucks me dry every morning! She sees that as her duty not the let me get up with a hard on... It is as normal as brushing my teeth, pee, shit, shower, breakfast.. The kinky or romantic stuff comes at other times. That is the way it should be.

deXfactor
10-03-2005, 11:17 PM

exactly what i'm experiencing now.

GoForIt
11-03-2005, 12:06 AM
my pass experience was i made e 1st move gave them a good licking 70% of them return the flavour 30% ve to use 69 lick them till high n force e dick into their yelling mouth the rest is history maybe im lucky all my gals blow :rolleyes:

proman
11-03-2005, 03:43 AM
u guys r really great in making ur gf into a slaveeeee :p

ryanlim
11-03-2005, 10:04 AM
they will try broaden her horizons by discussing about their sex-life. This normally works because when it is only girls, their guard is down and it becomes like a "forum of knowledge exchange" of how to please their men.

SammyGirls's Forum............ :D

cbjuiceyumseng
11-03-2005, 02:36 PM
she's only interested in doing missionary,

She do bbbj for me oso damn lazy...insist that i only can be in lying down position...den she lie on my stomach and do for me...EVERYTIME!!

she will get fucking pissed...ask me cum on tissue paper

GNN!!!!! What sort of girlfriend can make a guy come on piece of tissue paper?!! This is really the shit!! :D

HuiGe3387
11-03-2005, 03:45 PM

What my gf cannot fulfil I look for FLs and WLs to fill the gap. Initially my gf can vomit even b4 my dick touch her lips. After much much education, at best bbbj. As for explosion into mouth, buay sai so look for others ....

HuiGe3387
11-03-2005, 03:52 PM
ah...chanced upon this thread and i shall post my story here...here it goes...

i juz broke up with my gf of 5mths+ today...she's an average girl but she's good and faithful to me...but she's the most fucking boring sex partner to date...she's only interested in doing missionary, as her go on top she say she lazy, den wanna do doggie she give me sian look den have to persuade until dick dead liao den she buay gum wan allow. She do bbbj for me oso damn lazy...insist that i only can be in lying down position...den she lie on my stomach and do for me...lying down cannot move up or down too much den she only go in out i think 3 or 4 cm only...knn btw she dun like do bbbj for me and i've to practically beg her to do it EVERYTIME!! and i get this type of shitty results??!! and if cum on her body she will get fucking pissed...ask me cum on tissue paper...knn...can die...all this really damaged the relationship man...

bros out there dun think i demanding or being a cb...cuz my ex b4 her was super on with sex...shopping in the mall halfway can go staircase fuck or bj one...in cinema oso can...den when i play com at her house halfway will go under table bj for me...after this horny ex den got one totally sexually unactive come along i cannot tahan sia...

thank u bros for reading dis crap...feels damn good to let it out :o

Very soon you'll look for another one to fulfil your needs.

ryanlim
11-03-2005, 03:55 PM
one piece of advice.........pls dun qoute the whole post for one liner reply........just qoute part of it :D

nakamara
11-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Very soon you'll look for another one to fulfil your needs.

i'm starting to look around now...hehe...but hard to find another 1 so on :D

GNN!!!!! What sort of girlfriend can make a guy come on piece of tissue paper?!! This is really the shit!!

yes thats the most shitty part...the most song moment for me den she muz go spoil it all...you guys muz really symphatise with me men...haha :mad:

charger
12-03-2005, 01:47 PM
I think most of those girls who dont do BJ usually have strong religious belief.My wife who is a staunch x-tian strictly wont do Bj or even if I try to lick her pussy is a def. no-no for her.She said its a dirty act and like some bros. encounter with their wives ,we only do missionary. Sian man therefore sometimes have to go HC to try varieties .Infact my wife was a virgin and inexperienced b4 we married and hell I took alot time to educate her.Sometimes I think its better to marry a girl who has abit more sexual exp. then sex would be really great. :(

Easydeals
13-03-2005, 12:09 AM
I think most of those girls who dont do BJ usually have strong religious belief.My wife who is a staunch x-tian strictly wont do Bj or even if I try to lick her pussy is a def. no-no for her.She said its a dirty act and like some bros. encounter with their wives ,we only do missionary. Sian man therefore sometimes have to go HC to try varieties .Infact my wife was a virgin and inexperienced b4 we married and hell I took alot time to educate her.Sometimes I think its better to marry a girl who has abit more sexual exp. then sex would be really great. :(

First of all, are u a fuking horny x-tian? lol Next, think abt it, u got a nice virgin as wife...datz a comforting consolation isn't it?

proman
13-03-2005, 02:23 AM
my gf oso like that sia
ask her do bj.. keep reject me.. i oso lan lan.. now very sian of her liao... can only kiss touch fondle... :o

SP2010
13-03-2005, 05:22 AM
Woman in general are boring ! f ** k like dead fish , think sum of them hated sex altogether .. onli entertain b/f or hubby for the sake of sex n seldom bcos of own sexual needs. Their idea of fun is miles apart frm we guys.

Thats why GL(not China mm) will continue to thrive.

Rgds .

Blue_gal
13-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Hmmm..after reading Make AUNTIE a Bit Scare liaO! NExt TIME Auntie will give UNCLE BJ whenever HE WANNA!! Not that Auntie dont give him BJ but somehow i dont really enjoy it much...Eerrr...I dont SWALLOW... does that really MATTER/IMPORTANT? However, I dOes let him lick..He said he LIke the "taste" :D

Coming BAck... make me cautious on mine SEX life again... Must really turn it "HOT" again.. if nope UNCLE will starts to "SEEK" else where....... :o

Cheer~
Bitchy Blue Aunt|e

SammyGirls's Forum...........
Got meh?

DT23
13-03-2005, 10:54 AM
:) Hmmm..after reading Make AUNTIE a Bit Scare liaO! NExt TIME Auntie will give UNCLE BJ whenever HE WANNA!! Not that Auntie dont give him BJ but somehow i dont really enjoy it much...Eerrr...I dont SWALLOW... does that really MATTER/IMPORTANT? However, I dOes let him lick..He said he LIke the "taste" Coming BAck... make me cautious on mine SEX life again... Must really turn it "HOT" again.. if nope UNCLE will starts to "SEEK" else where.......

considering to intro SBF to my tiger after reading your post!! haha... cheers

cbjuiceyumseng
13-03-2005, 06:39 PM

Stressed...this is really bad right? Quite a strain on the relationship, sigh. Love and Lust cannot accomodate each other.. :o

FightingFish
14-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Didn't know so many people are having the same encounter. Me too. Wife never do BJ no matter what I do. Married for 10 yrs liao... Really very tempted to look outside for sextisfaction....really quite bore having sex with wife....no foul play...no other position...only once in a blue moon...

cbjuiceyumseng
14-03-2005, 01:47 PM
我们是没有口交的男人 HATRED!!! :mad:

OkoBoko
14-03-2005, 01:53 PM
我们是没有口交的男人 HATRED!!! :mad:

of course we're not! :eek: should be 我们是没有得到口交的男人。

wahpiang
14-03-2005, 01:55 PM
in general, i think its more of how both partners bring the mood up during sex. for me, slow foreplay is the key. usually, frenching and licking of the breast will get the woman into the mood. dun rush. she doesn't like her clit to be touched? i overcome this problem by lightly running my fingers on the inside of her thighs. Going from one thigh to the other with the same hand, you will definitely cross the clit region. just lightly brush past the clit and note her reaction. sometimes we are too anxious to attack the clit so much so we become too rough and use too much force. most of the time, after a bit of caressing of the thighs, she would want you to gently rub her clit. hehe! then you are halfway there. next will be the kissing of her body, slowly travelling southwards. again, the insides of her thighs and her groin area is the key. Once she's high enough, give it a gentle lick and i am pretty sure you are there!! hehe! how to get her to bj you? while licking, assume the 69 position where both of you are lying on the bed, positioning your dick near her face. most often than not, she will probably start kissing your dick and even giving it a lick. intensify your painting job a bit and try your luck.

I am speaking from personal experiences. it's not a foolproof method but its definitely worth trying. Essentially, it is getting your partner to erotic heavens so that she can release some of her own inhibitions! Have fun!!

(Disclaimer: the usual terms and conditions apply! try at your own risk! :D)

cbjuiceyumseng
14-03-2005, 02:21 PM
of course we're not! :eek: should be 我们是没有得到口交的男人。

YES!!! 我们是没有得到口交的男人 :mad:

OkoBoko
14-03-2005, 02:41 PM
YES!!! 我们是没有得到口交的男人 :mad:

hehe...sorry bro, i just correct the chinese sentence onli......but i hv it from my wife..... :D

Ethanas
14-03-2005, 02:43 PM
hehe...sorry bro, i just correct the chinese sentence onli......but i hv it from my wife..... :D

Wah so cruel rub it in ah seng's face. I also have it from wife. hehehe

cbjuiceyumseng
14-03-2005, 02:43 PM

FEEL MY HATE!!! :mad:

Ethanas
14-03-2005, 02:45 PM

Ah seng bro, tought you targetting your shop's mei meis. how come so flustrated?

OkoBoko
14-03-2005, 02:48 PM

bro cbjys, wat bro wahpiang stated is true, slowly try again & again la........ At most, pergi Gl jalan jalan lor......I always do dat too...... :D

OkoBoko
14-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Wah so cruel rub it in ah seng's face. I also have it from wife. hehehe

U said i rub liao u rub again some more, lydat good meh? kekeke :D

wahpiang
14-03-2005, 03:06 PM
bro cbjys, wat bro wahpiang stated is true, slowly try again & again la........ At most, pergi Gl jalan jalan lor......I always do dat too...... :D

ah... pergi GL jalan jalan, tengok ayam, suka suka, pergi hantam hantam dua sexsion? :D

OkoBoko
14-03-2005, 03:22 PM
ah... pergi GL jalan jalan, tengok ayam, suka suka, pergi hantam hantam dua sexsion? :D

gl? jalan? ayam? hantam? birkto birto! :D

plain
14-03-2005, 04:13 PM

Have you checked if your penis smells ? Did you wash before the encounter?

Randi_Candi
14-03-2005, 04:26 PM
YES!!! 我们是没有互相口交的男人 :mad:
哇!Simi daichi? :eek: