PDA

View Full Version : bonk during your flight?

horny_bro
08-02-2005, 04:39 PM
read fictious story about bonking air stewardess on the plane and myself flying so frequently on long trips, sometimes I just wonder if something's going on in the cabin.

And then there's always this thought to try my luck, but simply no idea how to start the ball rolling.

Any bro in similar situation? :D

diesel
08-02-2005, 06:51 PM
read fictious story about bonking air stewardess on the plane and myself flying so frequently on long trips, sometimes I just wonder if something's going on in the cabin.

And then there's always this thought to try my luck, but simply no idea how to start the ball rolling.

Any bro in similar situation? :DAir stewardess not "cheapo"! You are imaginative. Once exposed, they will be sacked from airline.

You have to pay their life expenses. So, you need to have inadvance of their monthly pay multiply till their age of retirement. Carry that amount of money and board the plane. By that time, the chances of hunting one will be easy.

Legionnaire
08-02-2005, 07:03 PM
u already said fiction u think it's possible ? unless u know that gal for a long time and she's a real horny one and willing to take the risk of getting screwed by the airline. otherwise ur best bet is to buy av videos :rolleyes:

Wannabeone
08-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Bro,

i think no chance la.......been flying for sometime.........never happen...or heard anything of that happening......although have heard of passengers in the toilet....but stewardess........dun think so la....

fish76
08-02-2005, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=horny_bro]read fictious story about bonking air stewardess.......

The flights must be darn empty for this to take place. According to my gf, SIA is always carrying full loads so u can forget abt this on SIA.

As for picking up air crew, u must know where they are first. Then have some cash and guts. It will be helpful if u are nice looking.

And they have no fixed "cheonging" spots as they are always changing locations. So u must have that a little bit of luck.

asknot3
08-02-2005, 07:14 PM
unless u are Brad Pitt :D

totolim
09-02-2005, 01:22 AM
has anyone masturbated in flight before then ?

say in your seat, under the blanket while u are sitting next to a chio passenger with cleavage exposed or fantasizing about the flight attendant ?

hehe

unless u are Brad Pitt :D

asknot3
09-02-2005, 06:46 PM
originally commented by a certain Mr/Ms Self-Righteous (aka Only His/Her View Is Correct) "Your comment is quite out of point. Brad Pitt gets to mess with a stewardess everytime he wants?" No, Mr Pitt does not get to mess with a stewardess everytime he wants! But if any bros here are as good looking as him and as wealthy, there MAY be a possibility of getting lucky. Maybe not on the plane but possibily a pit stop after it lands?:rolleyes:

PS: Since you chose not to leave your nick, I am unable to PM you my view but to post it here. :)

xiangso
09-02-2005, 07:22 PM
I heard tales of stewardess being more receptive to hooking up with passengers in first class seats.....heard from stewardess friend

robotech1
09-02-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't think so...unless the flight is empty...normally not possible..cos the airlines will be making loss for empty flight. :cool:

robotech1
09-02-2005, 07:32 PM
has anyone masturbated in flight before then ?

say in your seat, under the blanket while u are sitting next to a chio passenger with cleavage exposed or fantasizing about the flight attendant ?

hehe

Maybe i might try...but most probably in the flight toilet..hehehe :rolleyes:

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2005, 04:46 AM
I don't think so...unless the flight is empty...normally not possible..cos the airlines will be making loss for empty flight. :cool:

Or during wee hours on a long flight

Wannabeone
10-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Or during wee hours on a long flight
not possible.....the longer the flight, the more the airlines wants it packed. So at anytime there will be passengers everywhere....unless......christmas eve or new year's eve..........flight will be very empty.....maybe just maybe can try

acey
10-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi folks,

I had my gf give me BJ onboard a plane before, long flight from Tokyo to LA. Very keen to try sex, but I guess it is kinda tough...hee hee.. if anybody bonked on a plane before, do let us know your modus operandi !!

fish76
10-02-2005, 03:01 PM
not possible.....the longer the flight, the more the airlines wants it packed. So at anytime there will be passengers everywhere....unless......christmas eve or new year's eve..........flight will be very empty.....maybe just maybe can try

That u are wrong, flights on special occassions like what u said are always full load (i am refering to SIA).

diesel
10-02-2005, 05:23 PM
I had my gf give me BJ onboard a plane before, long flight from Tokyo to LA. Very keen to try sex, but I guess it is kinda tough...hee hee.. if anybody bonked on a plane before, do let us know your modus operandi !!Eh..apa lah! horny_bro said reading fiction story about bonking air-stewardess.

Bonking only related to flight-stewardess not girlfriend leh.

thaivisitor
10-02-2005, 11:46 PM
I heard tales of stewardess being more receptive to hooking up with passengers in first class seats.....heard from stewardess friend
you are 100% right! It happened to me.

I was on first class seat, and actually dozed off. The stewardess came and hook up my safety belt for me. Even put the blanket too. :D

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2005, 11:53 PM
you are 100% right! It happened to me.

I was on first class seat, and actually dozed off. The stewardess came and hook up my safety belt for me. Even put the blanket too. :D

You forget to mentioned that when the stewardess bend down to put on your seat belt, she ZG in front of you. hehehe

thaivisitor
10-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Hi folks,

I had my gf give me BJ onboard a plane before, long flight from Tokyo to LA. Very keen to try sex, but I guess it is kinda tough...hee hee.. if anybody bonked on a plane before, do let us know your modus operandi !!
I'm trying hard to visualise how it could have happened, even when everyone is sleeping (as I don't think they will be so asleep as not to knwo what's going on).

Would you care to give us some details? like which seats were you sitting, etc? :confused:

thaivisitor
10-02-2005, 11:56 PM
You forget to mentioned that when the stewardess bend down to put on your seat belt, she ZG in front of you. hehehe
alamak... I was supposed to be asleep lah...
bluff must also bluff properly lah.... :D

waypastprime
11-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Hi folks,

Which airline are u taking? Any stop over or a direct flight?

Or do u own a personal jet?

Ethanas
11-02-2005, 07:38 AM
LoL! Can do lah..

Long distance straight thru flight is the easiest. Especially during the wee hours, where the toilets aint pack ;) and everyone is sleepy.

BJ right at your seat will be pretty high order though, unless you do not have anyone sitting beside you, (most of the time this refer to first class seaters) then again you got to worry about stewardess patrolling (unless of coz the said patrolling stewardess blow you).

There is a name for having sex on a flight... If you have done it you have joined the "mile-high club"

Me? I'm member since 1996 ;)

PuTonRen
11-02-2005, 01:48 PM
alamak... I was supposed to be asleep lah...
bluff must also bluff properly lah.... :D

I am sometimes in Business class, and in rare occasions, in First Class cabin. I find it hard to have sex in the aircraft. For the business and first class cabins, the stewards/stewardesses will be walking around to see that everything is fine. What described by thaivisitor is true, sometimes, when I was in the First Class seat, when I woke up, I found that the safety belt had been properly hooked and a blanket was on me. But, no hanky panky.

In SIA First Class cabin, there are two toilets for 12 or 16 passengers, but they are quite close to the crew station. It is hard not to "disturb" the crew if you are in the toilet making love, unless you are doing it with one of them.

My 2 cent worth.

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:30 PM
heard from friends who are air stewards that SQ stewardess can be "booked" & they hook up with pilots & others when they are overseas .... so i guess all the loneliness in a foreign country also gets to them ... need some companionship .... a friend of mine actually got pregnant by another colleague ... they got married in the end ... so the stories about all the stewards/stewardess thing also have some truth ... my 2 cents contribution ..

lawry
11-02-2005, 03:45 PM
bonk during flight.. can..

if u are Mr Sim.. sitting on first class.. write a 100k check to the air stewardess.. and tell her fark it (quit SQ).. u bao her for at least 10 years giving her 10 ~ 20k a month.. she will immediately walk to the tiolet and bbbj or fj u in that super cramp toilet...

or best.. u bao the whole raffles/first class down...u are the only passenger.. tell the cheif steward that u dont wan anyone to serve u except tat SQ gal u fancy.. and u dont wan anyone else to be in the section.. with the offer above.. i bet.. she confirm gives u a good one... let u siong siong till LA (fron SIN)

DNAT
11-02-2005, 03:49 PM
bonk during flight.. can..

if u are Mr Sim.. sitting on first class.. write a 100k check to the air stewardess.. and tell her fark it (quit SQ).. u bao her for at least 10 years giving her 10 ~ 20k a month.. she will immediately walk to the tiolet and bbbj or fj u in that super cramp toilet...

or best.. u bao the whole raffles/first class down...u are the only passenger.. tell the cheif steward that u dont wan anyone to serve u except tat SQ gal u fancy.. and u dont wan anyone else to be in the section.. with the offer above.. i bet.. she confirm gives u a good one... let u siong siong till LA (fron SIN)

so you are saying the thread starter = toking cok ?? :D hehe

lawry
11-02-2005, 03:52 PM
thread starter never say he done it leh.. he asking for how. so i teach him loh...

aiyah.. bao the whole raffles class or first class not expensive mah.. strike toto can liao.. :D

DNAT
11-02-2005, 03:56 PM
thread starter never say he done it leh.. he asking for how. so i teach him loh...

aiyah.. bao the whole raffles class or first class not expensive mah.. strike toto can liao..

If you kena TOTO, allow me to watch you perform in the 1st class flight cabin .. thanks :D

PuTonRen
11-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Brother,

You have straight-forwardly proposed a solution to the thread starter. It is a solution, but a bit too far-fetched. Even if you strike Toto, I do not think one would do it. To reserve the whole First and Raffles Classes, it would cost a lot. Anyway, the question here is how to do it during flight, and I suppose if anyone has the urge to do so, and can afford it, go ahead.

I read in many magazines about sex in air, but failed to believe the stories. They were sur-real. If any brother here has an experience, please do share with us.

Thank you.

Regards

stingray88
11-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Only managed to have get some licking and HJ during a flight to HKG many years back. Gues this is still possible if the flights not full and can cover by the SIA blanket...... :)

newyorker88
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
heard from friends who are air stewards that SQ stewardess can be "booked" & they hook up with pilots & others when they are overseas .... so i guess all the loneliness in a foreign country also gets to them ... need some companionship .... a friend of mine actually got pregnant by another colleague ... they got married in the end ... so the stories about all the stewards/stewardess thing also have some truth ... my 2 cents contribution ..

Yup... Heard similiar stories. Sometimes things does not turn out well. You remember the SQ006 incident in taipei? It was said that a stewardess was murdered by the colleagues and only one guy kana charged for that. The rest of the colleages who are involved got away. Long time before this incidence

So the story goes that before the flight goes off, a stewardess was seen flipping at the passenger list to see if her murderers are around. Quite a number of air-stewardess and steward kana killed. :o

Just a story that I heard some years back.

PuTonRen
11-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Deear Brother,

The most I have gotten was when travelling with a PRC Lady from Tianjin on a night flight, I took out her bra and panty. We gave each other a handjob under the blanket. That's all. For her to give me a blow job would entail the bobbing up and down of her head and would attract too much attention. Making love in flight, is a dream, and not a reality for me.

Not luck or no gut... You decide.

Regards

Cheri_Popper
11-02-2005, 11:56 PM
So the story goes that before the flight goes off, a stewardess was seen flipping at the passenger list to see if her murderers are around. Quite a number of air-stewardess and steward kana killed. :o

Just a story that I heard some years back.

Bro, Ghost Story?? :D kekekekeke

deedesilover
12-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Hi folks,

How was that accomplished? Is it a two seater on the side of the plan and your at the window seat and she was on the aisle seat and pretended to lay her head on your lap to sleep when in actual fact she was performing fellatio? :cool:

totolim
12-02-2005, 01:31 AM
no need long flight. 2 hour flight is more than enough :)

i flew once from Bangkok to Shanghai on a Thai Ariways flight. Can seat 250 passengers but only 80-100 on board. the last 5 rows bo lang...went there to koon. Could have masturbated and not being noticed :) But too tired...so koon all the way

Long_And_Hard
12-02-2005, 02:48 AM
no need long flight. 2 hour flight is more than enough :)

i flew once from Bangkok to Shanghai on a Thai Ariways flight. Can seat 250 passengers but only 80-100 on board. the last 5 rows bo lang...went there to koon. Could have masturbated and not being noticed :) But too tired...so koon all the way

On long haul flight, esp night flights, try peeping into crew galley esp when curtains are drawn after meals are served and passengers sleeping..

Bet you, you will catch some crew members hanky panky...even with chief steward or young co pilots!

sexytoy.com.sg
12-02-2005, 02:50 AM
On long haul flight, esp night flights, try peeping into crew galley esp when curtains are drawn after meals are served and passengers sleeping..

Bet you, you will catch some crew members hanky panky...even with chief steward or young co pilots!

Any Fr to share?

alljuz4fun2
12-02-2005, 05:30 AM
I am quite amazed that so few here in this forum have actually joined the "mile high club".

I joined the club more than 30 years ago and have had sex (fj, hj, bj) on the seats and in the toilet. I agree that it is a bit tough on the seats, but with a couple of drinks and lots of blankets and pillows & provided the plane is quite empty it is possible... nice and slowly... from behind...

Making love on a plane is one of the most exciting sex experiences I have ever had... that and doing it in a boat, on a train and on the Narita - Tokyo airport bus!

biglongplane
12-02-2005, 10:22 PM
yes...you can do it in the toilet...and use the sanitary napkins they put in the toilets to jerk off to...nice and soft feeling..

horny_bro
13-02-2005, 01:51 AM
What I did was to ask if any bro has similar experience or share the view on such matter...

Many thanks to all the bros who:
1. shared their view (mostly said highly unlikely to happen which I agreed.)
2. provide FR (HJ are more likely and if you had a HJ done on the plane, congrats to you for being so lucky. =) )

Well, for those who gave your "wonderful" suggestion, I guess you'd had your thrill of toking cock...

I've gained some insight into this thing now....

lawry
14-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Deear Brother,
We gave each other a handjob under the blanket. Not luck or no gut... You decide.

Regards

gasp.... ginger old ones are more powerful... *clap* *clap* bow...
no wonder u like my live show.. tat gal resemble tat tian jin gal?? :D

PuTonRen
14-02-2005, 12:01 PM
gasp.... ginger old ones are more powerful... *clap* *clap* bow...
no wonder u like my live show.. tat gal resemble tat tian jin gal?? :D

Brother,

You always catch me within my words! No, the Tian Jin girl is taller with long hair (I like), but with boobs smaller than your partner during the live show. The big difference is that your partner shouted (almost) "Lao Gong, Wa yao", and non stop. We did that with very very light moan from her, and silence from me. What I remember is that we went to the separate toilets to wash up. It was a mesh on my pants, although she did it with quite a lot of tissue papers on her hand. Luckily I was wearing dark colour pants. We both washed our hands of course, what about you, brothers? Did you wash yours.

Regards

lawry
14-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Brother,
Did you wash yours.

Regards
I think i wash it with chivas?? *blush*but different.. she didnt HJ me.. i HJ her... and i forget to ask her for the HJ tips.. sigh... :o

ladylyn
07-02-2006, 06:39 PM

not really, we won't risk our jobs doing hanky panky. and it is a strict rule to observe professionalism all the time from the moment we step into airport premises (so much more during flight time). Any stupid acts that will affect the airline's image will get us into trouble, no matter how simple or small that act is. I belong to one of the top 5 airliners, but I'm pretty sure it's the same and standard through all carriers.

Cheri_Popper
07-02-2006, 06:45 PM
I belong to one of the top 5 airliners, but I'm pretty sure it's the same and standard through all carriers.

Is being an Air Stewardess your fantasy job?

ladylyn
07-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Is being an Air Stewardess your fantasy job?

:cool: I'm an Air Marshall ....DUUHHHH

ass_robber
08-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Send an email ask TT Durai if he had any luck. Maybe the girls from other airlines flying to singapore is easier and charges less than SIA. Exactly what a CEO need to relax on a long distance flight.

Never get to do it on the plane, but got to meet up with the stewardess after landing for a few bonks.

PuTonRen
08-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Have been flying all these long years, but never have any luck for a good love-making session in flight. Other than in the toilets, I wonder which part of the aircraft that such action would be possible without being noticed. Note that even during long flights, not all the passengers are sleeping. It is hard not to be noticed even if both parties involved have a piece of tower in their mouths to cut down or cut off the stereo effect during love making.

Have visited the A380 recently, the upper deck where the recretional areas are might present some opportunities for such action. However, the moaning of both or either one of the parties would not be easily to get rid off.

My two cent worth.

MMM88
08-02-2006, 05:59 PM
dude.....no such luck...but had quite an embrassing encounter.....
just last month....it happenned on my biz trip to BKK...5 min before flight time...went to the toilet ....locked the door (dead sure about it)....out of the blue , a stewardess opened the door...and her eyes just "rape" me from top to toe ......:mad:
I guessed she was as "shocked" as me.....she apologised and quickly shut the door.....
during meal time ....got my revenge....managed to "down blouse" her as she knelt down......whahahaha..:D

P/S - always take the aisle seat ......SQ uniform is PERFECT for "down blouse" siah

screamer
08-02-2006, 06:36 PM
man... all this talk about it is making super randy...

doesnt help that i will be flying midnight flight next week...
i think i need to sleep more in the afternoon, then see what happens

SGDreamchaser
17-08-2008, 10:39 PM
There is, actually a way thou.:cool:

Just an insight I heard from the one of my friends.
In every aircraft, there's a cargo hold. Usually meant to store luggage. But this is usually accessed from the outside.

Prior to any flight, pre-arrangements with the captain must be made. As said, the cargo hold can be accessed from the outside. But there is also a small door on the floor leading basement to the cargo from inside the plane. However, not everyone can go. You'll either need a key, of which only the steward knows where to get and then, need the captain's authorisation from the cabin to allow the door to be opened.

Prior to sept 11, u can see lots of people doing that, they go to the back of the plane and u assume they are going to the loo. Butafter awhile, u realise they are not back, and the loo is empty. Thats where they went. Now after sept 11, they are more careful cos there will be auditors on board and airmarshalls. To ensure that such things do not happen. (a bomb cld be placed in the cargo hold.)

just my 2 cents. ;)

steamystreamsg
17-08-2008, 11:04 PM
dude.....no such luck...but had quite an embrassing encounter.....
just last month....it happenned on my biz trip to BKK...5 min before flight time...went to the toilet ....locked the door (dead sure about it)....out of the blue , a stewardess opened the door...and her eyes just "rape" me from top to toe ......:mad:
I guessed she was as "shocked" as me.....she apologised and quickly shut the door.....
during meal time ....got my revenge....managed to "down blouse" her as she knelt down......whahahaha..:D

P/S - always take the aisle seat ......SQ uniform is PERFECT for "down blouse" siah

You are a lucky chap.....

Bangster
18-08-2008, 03:02 AM
...5 min before flight time...went to the toilet ....locked the door (dead sure about it)....out of the blue , a stewardess opened the door...and her eyes just "rape" me from top to toe ......:mad:

What were you doing inside the toilet that makes her wanna 'rape' you visually from top to toe?? Did she see your member? If so, why were you mad?

Just curious..

AssLover
18-08-2008, 06:33 AM
well myself and my SQ girlfriend got lucky on flight from Narita on 380. We were travelling on First suite and were quite horny (one week of no sex....she was red)....it was difficult but releasing my load in her wet pussy was badly needed :-).....

unsung80
18-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Everyone pls stop dreaming, if so desperate purchase your OWN aircraft then you can fuck all you want. :D

Pls include rental service also, so it can sexstify other bros who fantasize such. :o