PDA

View Full Version : how to initiate sex

squirt
09-02-2005, 12:37 AM
pardon me, but I have only F in GL and HC. I had a few normal bit chio frens. Single and probably available, but I dunno how to initiate them into sex with me. Could bros out there advice, like creating/searching for right atmosphere, then should I talk straight what i want or use hinting etc??

lautiko
09-02-2005, 01:48 AM
well i personally thinks that it is quite a good method to bring the gal that u want to bonk out for a drink( provided tat she takes alcohol), simply becoz gals do react differently when they drink,and alot of bonks happen becoz of the effect of alcohol.

Snuber
09-02-2005, 04:06 AM
Single and probably available, but I dunno how to initiate them into sex with me.
Look into their eyes sincerely and then ask..................... "Wanna fxxk?" :D

Legionnaire
09-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Look into their eyes sincerely and then ask..................... "Wanna fxxk?" :D

it should be ASGM !!! :D

astrozz
09-02-2005, 10:11 AM
I guess it depends on many factors, whether the gal is open to it or not in the first place , but you have to set the mood lar... eg after dinner , may be drive her to somewhere quiet and secluded.... chat... and depend on her reaction to it and you judge yourself if it will lead to something more intimate... If she is feels uncomfortable or sort, drop the idea , dont wanna kenna slap or cast a bad impression.
GoodLuck , have fun but play safe. ;)

fun4evergood
09-02-2005, 10:17 AM
it should be ASGM !!! :D

wat is ASGM ??

aaaaaa
09-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Have you all been to china to find PRC??

MachoDevilX
09-02-2005, 01:44 PM
I had a few normal bit chio frens. Single and probably available, but I dunno how to initiate them into sex with me. Could bros out there advice, like creating/searching for right atmosphere, then should I talk straight what i want or use hinting etc??

It depends on the character of each individuals in order for you to apply different tactics and strategy... But generally, make her feel comfortable with you first. And then make her trust you and tell you almost everything about her... Slowly let her know that you like her and see her response... If you can sense that she like you as well, you can gradually proceed to talk about sex... But do not rush into it as it may backfire... And from there, let her open up and let herself get close to you instead of you trying to get closer to her... And the last part will then depends on the environment and embience... Alcohol will help her to losen up herself... And if all these factors are fulfilled, you are almost there...
:cool:

GotBalls69
09-02-2005, 02:53 PM
wat is ASGM ??

i think it means 'ai seo gan mai' :)

octopuffy
09-02-2005, 03:19 PM
i think it means 'ai seo gan mai' :)

thanks thanks...learn smt new today liao...hmmm ASGM...nice n handy :p

Montbank
09-02-2005, 04:02 PM
It depends on the character of each individuals in order for you to apply different tactics and strategy... But generally, make her feel comfortable with you first. And then make her trust you and tell you almost everything about her... Slowly let her know that you like her and see her response... If you can sense that she like you as well, you can gradually proceed to talk about sex... But do not rush into it as it may backfire... And from there, let her open up and let herself get close to you instead of you trying to get closer to her... And the last part will then depends on the environment and embience... Alcohol will help her to losen up herself... And if all these factors are fulfilled, you are almost there...
:cool:

Here comes the char bor killer... ;) lolz

Montbank
09-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Frankly, if you are only looking for sex, then just try to see if you can get them to want you...

It's frankly not very hard to know, and not every girl can get. As long as they are open to the concept that it's just sex and not love ( now actually quite a lot of gals are ), you should be able to see the signals.

At least that's how I do it.. :o

KoLianTai
09-02-2005, 04:12 PM
hmmm... i would use 1 word... kiss
lol
if kiss is accepted then can proceed
if nt u can 4get abt it. That's how i guage.

fish76
09-02-2005, 05:24 PM
There is no standard answer like a 10YRS for you to follow, gals react differently. But the brudders here have summarised a few model answers for u to follow.

1. Talk naughty, drop hints. Horny gals will like this.

2. Be gentleman, earn their trust, then proceed.

3. Kiss, pat and see can go further.

That's about it, my friend. Trial and error. Remember, failure is the stepping stone to success. Goooood luck!

whiskynaam
09-02-2005, 06:40 PM
There is no standard answer like a 10YRS for you to follow, gals react differently. But the brudders here have summarised a few model answers for u to follow.

That's about it, my friend. Trial and error. Remember, failure is the stepping stone to success. Goooood luck!

Ya bro.. agreed... The mother's name of success... is Failure... never know untill you try.. even get reject also liek that... I tell myself they just dunno how to appreciate what are great lover i am... HEE :D

qwertyup
09-02-2005, 10:09 PM
hmmm... i would use 1 word... kiss
lol
if kiss is accepted then can proceed.

Agree with this bro.
Should work on trying to get the girl to fight tongues with you first.
Once this is done, the door to sex is easier to open.
But note, not all girls who kiss are willing to go all the way (ie. sex). Some can be pretty wild but limit to petting only.
Alcohol is pretty effective as well, but do be careful, can become "rape case" if not done right.
Also, practice & experience will equip you with the skills to "read a girl's mind" better.

squirt
10-02-2005, 12:49 AM
thanks for the great advices out there. Think I gotta save this page up for future references hahaha... but another point to bother:
if she rejected, will there be any awkward feelings between us as friends? Another thing: if while drinking and she agrees, then during the trip to hotel, how to ensure she wont back away??

gattaca
10-02-2005, 02:17 AM
ask her out for drinks, call her more often... and soon when u she is comfy with u while drinking, touch her hands, then u know the drill...

fish76
10-02-2005, 02:54 PM
but another point to bother:
if she rejected, will there be any awkward feelings between us as friends?

Why do u worry about that? There is a whole forest out there, there will only be awkward feelings if u take it personally, if u dun, then there's no problem.

Another thing: if while drinking and she agrees, then during the trip to hotel, how to ensure she wont back away??

Well this is a good question, for me, i drive at the fastest speed to the nearest hotel.

But remember, even if u do that, even if she is stark naked beside u, she can still say "I change my mind."Or she can say so in btw the process and u have to stop, unless u wanna be charged with rape.

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 01:01 AM
, then should I talk straight what i want or use hinting etc??
Maybe you can use some of these pick-up lines? But careful of the answers.

Man: Haven't we met before?
Woman: Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic.

Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.

Man: So, wanna go back to my place ?
Woman: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine.

Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Woman: It's in the phone book.

Man: But I don't know your name.
Woman: That's in the phone book too.

Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man: What sign were you born under?
Woman: No Parking.

Man: Hey, baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not Enter

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized !

Man: Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason
Woman: Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!

Man: I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy.
Woman: You mean you've got both a donkey and a Great Dane?

Man: I know how to please a woman.
Woman: Then please leave me alone.

Man: I want to give myself to you.
Woman: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.

Man: I can tell that you want me.
Woman: Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you to leave.

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:
Woman: Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Man: Hey cutie, how about you and I hitting the hot spots?
Woman: Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I'd go through anything for you.
Woman: Good! Let's start with your bank account.

Man: I'd love to get into your pants.
Woman: No thanks, I already have one asshole in there already.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: Yes, but would you stay there?

Have a nice day :D

free
11-02-2005, 01:12 AM
One of the best ways I have personally experienced as a prelude is a good massage for the lady. It is amazing how some women will react to a good massage.

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 01:23 AM
One of the best ways I have personally experienced as a prelude is a good massage for the lady. It is amazing how some women will react to a good massage.
Right, but in order to massage the girl, she has to be in your bedroom, and if she's in your bedroom, no massage also can have sex liow...

BTW, where have you been? Who's your latest love? :D

xxxaddict
12-02-2005, 01:50 AM
Well this is a good question, for me, i drive at the fastest speed to the nearest hotel. .....
Drive fast to hotel.... but there is still that period of 'quiet' in the car on the way to the hotel. That period of 'quiet' is the make-it or break-it time....

Still have yet to master it fully....

fish76
12-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Drive fast to hotel.... but there is still that period of 'quiet' in the car on the way to the hotel. That period of 'quiet' is the make-it or break-it time....

Still have yet to master it fully....

Some of the tricks I resort to during this 15 at most 20 mins ride.

I load my car with the latest songs, 10 piece CD and my single MP3. So i always teach the gal to play around with the stero to choose their fav music. So far, Maroon5 has worked pretty well, Westlife (new album) also ok. Then we will hum along, talk about music.

Well if finding her music does not work, you are now 10 mins away. 10 Cds and 1mp3 dics will easily take 10 mins. You resort to cracking jokes. I mean, all gals I know like humor in guys. Pls see bro Tanner123 thread. I keep 3 jokes at the back of my head each time i go party, just in case.

Now you should be at nearing your destination. So good luck.

DISCLAIMER: The above are my personal tricks, I do not guarantee that they work for everyone. :D

fish76
12-02-2005, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor]Maybe you can use some of these pick-up lines? But careful of the answers.

That's darn funny lar bro, repost under Tanner123's thread.

I will keep some in mind when I go out tonight. Just in case........

xxxaddict
12-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Some of the tricks I resort to during this 15 at most 20 mins ride.

I load my car with the latest songs, 10 piece CD and my single MP3. So i always teach the gal to play around....

DISCLAIMER: The above are my personal tricks, I do not guarantee that they work for everyone. :D

Good idea sia..... heh heh heh.... somemore if your car stereo is good, and the girl likes the music and is still on a 'high' she will be bopping about and still be in the mood....

free
13-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Right, but in order to massage the girl, she has to be in your bedroom, and if she's in your bedroom, no massage also can have sex liow...

BTW, where have you been? Who's your latest love? :D
Haha, been busy with my tirak Film, until the Dancer decides to come back as she had promised - after her graduation. Now I am caught between a sponge and a soft place.

As for being in my apartment, she came to see my new studio setup and sex was really not in our minds that day or we would have talked about wanting it like we normally did. She had a ball game earlier in her JC and was tired. Being good buddies, I offered to give her a massage w/o having anything specific in mind. Started with her T-shirt on, but later removed it just for the convenience. In fact I got arouse only after seeing her getting aroused. Honest! After that, the bra came off of course, and things got hot.