PDA

View Full Version : Dripping ejaculation

squirt
10-02-2005, 01:27 AM
whenever I ejaculate, I always get dripping sperm, unlike those clip where the male can shoot like spitting saliva. Is there anything wrong with me? I'm late 20s only. really scare, but in my memory, only time i shoot is my first mas(when I was 16). After that, dun remb any shooting. It's always dripping. Any cure also? Sometime, seem i'm using the wrong muscle to shoot. Any suggestions?

Peter_North
10-02-2005, 02:59 AM
Time to service your pump, Bro.

I think you've been masturbating too often.

Wannabeone
10-02-2005, 10:28 AM
bro, IN MY OPINION.......
i think its anxiety and stress la.....that causes it.... maybe you should learn to relax....take your time and enjoy every moment......hope it will help...............

dirtymonk82
10-02-2005, 10:49 AM
i also had this problem...somemore the color of my sperm is yellowish in color and not those pure white like those in AV film...is there something wrong with me? :confused:

Rof|maoxz
10-02-2005, 11:05 AM
whenever I ejaculate, I always get dripping sperm, unlike those clip where the male can shoot like spitting saliva. Is there anything wrong with me? I'm late 20s only. really scare, but in my memory, only time i shoot is my first mas(when I was 16). After that, dun remb any shooting. It's always dripping. Any cure also? Sometime, seem i'm using the wrong muscle to shoot. Any suggestions?

Causes of Weak-ejaculation:

1) Weak development of the PC muscle.

2)Weak mechanism of the penile system.

3)Absent mental control.

THE CURE? EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE!!!

Exercise to any part of the body has the potential to improve, develop and strengthen the entire body structure. If the penis (in general poorly developed) is weak, there is very little control over ejaculation. The ejaculation force and orgasm may be weak and hardly felt.

By strengthening the whole penile system with exercise, greater control is gained, so preventing premature ejaculation. The penis will have stronger contractions, improving the ejaculation force, sperm volume and orgasmic sensation.

rafa_benitez
10-02-2005, 11:49 AM
i also had this problem...somemore the color of my sperm is yellowish in color and not those pure white like those in AV film...is there something wrong with me? :confused:

hey bros, there's nothing wrong wif with not having a forceful ejaculation or having yellowish color semen. I would not call them a "problem" definitely!

Yellowish color semen is perfertly normal.

the so-called "dripping ejaculation" is just a matter of technique and perhaps, mild over-use :D

Cheers and happy lunar new year!

diesel
10-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Dripple? My goodness. Extremely hard to cure.

jackylee
10-02-2005, 12:27 PM
hey bros, there's nothing wrong wif with not having a forceful ejaculation or having yellowish color semen. I would not call them a "problem" definitely!

Yellowish color semen is perfertly normal.

the so-called "dripping ejaculation" is just a matter of technique and perhaps, mild over-use :D

Cheers and happy lunar new year!

i thought yellowish suppose to mean theres more 'things' inside and its better? rather den white = all semen nia?

squirt
10-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Causes of Weak-ejaculation:

1) Weak development of the PC muscle.

2)Weak mechanism of the penile system.

3)Absent mental control.

THE CURE? EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE!!!

Exercise to any part of the body has the potential to improve, develop and strengthen the entire body structure. If the penis (in general poorly developed) is weak, there is very little control over ejaculation. The ejaculation force and orgasm may be weak and hardly felt.

By strengthening the whole penile system with exercise, greater control is gained, so preventing premature ejaculation. The penis will have stronger contractions, improving the ejaculation force, sperm volume and orgasmic sensation.

what exercise do u mean? Normal exercise like jogging swimming etc or kiegal exercise? Tried the latter before, dunno if got much use.
True that i mas a little too freq, tried to cut down but cannot leh. Fancy this gal but she not my gf. So everynite also screw her....in my mind

sibaysong4u
10-02-2005, 01:30 PM
i thought yellowish suppose to mean theres more 'things' inside and its better? rather den white = all semen nia?You means more protein izit?

lautiko
10-02-2005, 05:48 PM
To the thread starter,

personally i do have this dripping problem few years ago. my fren taught me a method which cure my dripping and could shoot further now. Its quite a simple excercise but u need to train it for a few weeks. In between our ass hole n our balls, there is one pcs of muscle ,and this is the muscle which control our ejaculation directly, just contract the muscle just like the way u r cutting the shit out of the ass (pls do it wif care as u might force out something which u dont want to), repeat this action as many times as u can or whenever u r free or even while waiting for a train. after 2 weeks u will find improvement in your live firing process, this works for me but i dont know whether it works on everyone, no harm trying and all the best to u moving on from a 25m range to a 100m range in a few weeks time.
additional info : after a long time of training, some people can even control their sperm from ejaculating.

regards, lautiko

bach
10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
i 20 only also got drippign ejacualtion. i always exercise. does frequent masturbate affect it.. and izzit lifetime?

diesel
10-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Yes. Over masturbating is bad. 20 years old like this liao, hard to cure.

thaivisitor
10-02-2005, 11:30 PM
bro, there might be a solution but you got to PM me as I don't want to be branded as advertising. :cool: