PDA

View Full Version : guilt ridden....

Wolfiexx1
11-02-2005, 01:30 PM
i do feel very guilty after reading the post...

i've been with 2 china girls...two of them also like me very much. one is a student the other i got to know in a nightclub....as i have always heard stories of guys being cheated by them...i always play my cards right,determined not to get 'eaten' so i get my fair share of foc fucks, and in return...i pay for some of thier expenditure...in my mind, i will be telling myself its like paying for the fuck but cheaper...this cycle goes on well for me until somethings start happening...i realise the two girls really care alot for me...i dismiss them off as another tactic of theirs....well,i earn 4.5k a mth..but i only tell them i'm a despatch rider earning 1.2k and not rich...sometimes when they call me out,i dont feel like going out....i gave excuse like no money....they say they will pay..sometimes they push $50 to me...other times...they pay for the hotel....of cuz i rejected thier money as i know they do not earn money easily...but twice i let the lady pay for the hotel... and one more thing i feel most guilty is this coming valentines...one of them is flying over to spend the day with me...knowing she do not have much money left....i asked her how she got the money to fly here....she told me it was from the savings....but i later found out she went to borrow from loan shark in china and didn't tell me....when i confronted her, she still insist it was her savings....now i also dun know what to do....should i pay her back? or is it one of her tricks?if so,why didn't she ask me money to fly over...perharps becuz i keep telling her i don't earn much...so she didn;t ask for it? i'm confused....any advices,bros?

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Bro, u have done something I fail... I too soft hearted.Be strong....that's could be a trick(sorry,hope Im wrong). its a fishing game...once you are hook, that where you will go dry$$$$. Its better to adopt wait n see situation.Not all but some will adop this tactic. Good luck to you. :p

yup yup bro ... it seems that there are all sort of stories around abt PRC girls ... well ... a question is "how much do U love her"? enuf to make her your wife?? If so ... then find out more before you commit yourself further ... if not kanna "con" then sianzz .... all the best bro!

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 02:31 PM
ii've been with 2 china girls...two of them also like me very much.
....sometimes they push $50 to me...other times...they pay for the hotel....
Waaaa bro, you so good ah? you didn't realise that you subconciously become gig ah? :rolleyes:
I do know of some WLs, even non-WLs who will be willing to pay for your services leh..
want or not? But I have to take a cut hor? Like OKT leh... :D

ianchew
11-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Waaaa bro, you so good ah? you didn't realise that you subconciously become gig ah? :rolleyes:
I do know of some WLs, even non-WLs who will be willing to pay for your services leh..

well ... perhaps they really like him alot ... he sounds like a real nice fellow! wl also human ... also have feelings & emotions ...

thaivisitor
11-02-2005, 03:01 PM
well ... perhaps they really like him alot ... he sounds like a real nice fellow! wl also human ... also have feelings & emotions ...
Bro, do up your signature properly leh... :)

Libra
11-02-2005, 03:05 PM
hi bro,

I do not have encounter of FOC flings with China gals but my brother had. He's really an expert! After having worked in China, he taught me, never be soft hearted with china gals. He said you can pull any girls from the street of china and they can tell all kind of fuck stories to make u pity them so never be soft hearted/ China got millions of pretty chicks! of cos each 8 immortals crossing sea have their own tactics so does this millions of pretty chicks! each have their own forte!

Anyway, I managed to so call convince my brother.. at least pay a bit whether for the services or out of guilt. So brother, since u have ur fair share of fun, my advise is if you can afford it.. pay a couple of hundreds amounting to your number of times of enjoyment or whatever and sent them packing! :)

good for ur karma too! :)

et911
11-02-2005, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor]Waaaa bro, you so good ah? you didn't realise that you subconciously become gig ah? I do know of some WLs, even non-WLs who will be willing to pay for your services leh..
want or not? But I have to take a cut hor? Like OKT leh... /QUOTE]

I also not bad what.. got this kinda of lobang no introduce to me? :mad:

lawry
11-02-2005, 03:22 PM
So it seems that not all prc is the one who is so called "cheating".. this is one typical man who "cheat" the prc feelings too.. So in life... even relationship is gambling... the two prc gamble on u.. and some sg man gamble on other prc..

before we advise u... ask urself.. wat do u wan?

i'mscrewed
11-02-2005, 03:27 PM
well,i earn 4.5k a mth..but i only tell them i'm a despatch rider earning 1.2k and not rich...sometimes when they call me out,i dont feel like going out....i gave excuse like no money

How long have you been associating yourself with them? There is a chance that you may have slipped up on some occasions betraying your real occupation. If you look hard enough and are observant enough, its not hard to see if a person is lying about his income level.

but i later found out she went to borrow from loan shark in china

How did you find that out? Is there any chance of them getting involved in the 'telling'?

I think there are many opportunities for them to plant ideas in your mind, if they try hard enough. So eliminate till the last option before you conclude.

Rof|maoxz
11-02-2005, 03:35 PM

i've been with 2 china girls...two of them also like me very much. one is a student the other i got to know in a nightclub....as i have always heard stories of guys being cheated by them...i always play my cards right,determined not to get 'eaten' so i get my fair share of foc fucks, and in return...i pay for some of thier expenditure...in my mind, i will be telling myself its like paying for the fuck but cheaper...this cycle goes on well for me until somethings start happening...i realise the two girls really care alot for me...i dismiss them off as another tactic of theirs....well,i earn 4.5k a mth..but i only tell them i'm a despatch rider earning 1.2k and not rich...sometimes when they call me out,i dont feel like going out....i gave excuse like no money....they say they will pay..sometimes they push $50 to me...other times...they pay for the hotel....of cuz i rejected thier money as i know they do not earn money easily...but twice i let the lady pay for the hotel... and one more thing i feel most guilty is this coming valentines...one of them is flying over to spend the day with me...knowing she do not have much money left....i asked her how she got the money to fly here....she told me it was from the savings....but i later found out she went to borrow from loan shark in china and didn't tell me....when i confronted her, she still insist it was her savings....now i also dun know what to do....should i pay her back? or is it one of her tricks?if so,why didn't she ask me money to fly over...perharps becuz i keep telling her i don't earn much...so she didn;t ask for it? i'm confused....any advices,bros?

Bro, others will comment what a lucky guy a are. But after reading your story, what I can advise you is that you are not lucky afterall. In fact you are being entangled into a complicated affair. Btw how the you know that the ger borrow $$ from ah long? Do you witness it? Hearing is nothing. Do some homework, if she is from those rural area, loanshark wont borrow $$ to her unless she got land or house to mortage. That's life.

I won't say that she is slowly cooking a cunning deception. But it's always not a good idea to two-time them. Inversely you might be even play out by either one of them! Your mind has already outgrown your action. If you belong to those fark & forget type of guy, move on bro. If you belong to those who wanna chiong till you find a true love, make a gamble, choose one and move on from there....

Rof|maoxz~

Doggiestyle
11-02-2005, 03:40 PM

har har har.... have always admired your replies bro TV.
Bro WolfieXX1, how u beo them huh?? Did u ask them " Yau Chee Mah??" kekeke, cudn't help it there, bro... Just had to take a dig!
Anyway on a more serious note, tread carefully bro is all i can say. Think with your head (the one with the brain hor!!) and not with your heart especially when it comes PRCs, Thai, Indon, etc.... (generalizing here....)

DNAT
11-02-2005, 03:46 PM
think with your head (the one with the brain hor!!) and not with your heart especially when it comes PRCs, Thai, Indon, etc.... (generalizing here....)

No one reads my signature meh? :D

et911
11-02-2005, 04:11 PM

D chek, you think everyone knows malay har??

DNAT
11-02-2005, 05:02 PM

not meh? last time when I was in Primary school (1962-1967) got teach malay 1 wor .. now dun have liao meh? :o chey ...

DNAT
11-02-2005, 05:10 PM

ok ok, I translate:

请 注 意: 神 女 可 能 只 爱 你 的 钱

:D

diesel
11-02-2005, 05:32 PM
After reading such a old mother tale story and long nagging essay, especially from a newbie who is not a regular poster in sammyforum and seeking for help.

I can 101% conclude that Wolfiexx1 already 'Dio Gorng Tau' from them.

Doggiestyle
11-02-2005, 09:09 PM
No one reads my signature meh?

Ada Pak D!! Cuma kebanyakan orangnya tak faham bahasa Melayu/Indo-nya bapak. Kalau cuma kehilangan duit kerana cewek, tidak apa!! Jangan 'termakan' nasi kang-kangNya!!! :eek: :D

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 12:29 AM
not meh? last time when I was in Primary school (1962-1967) got teach malay 1 wor .. now dun have liao meh? chey ...
You mean you actually went to school? :eek: :D

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 12:46 AM
I also not bad what.. got this kinda of lobang no introduce to me?
Not bad doesn't mean good mah...

If you're good you will come in and say "I'm really good" with full of confidence..
But KNN, you come and say "I also not bad...." where got confidence? How to introduce lobang? :rolleyes: :D

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 01:02 AM

i've been with 2 china girls.......any advices,bros?
Bro, now I give you "real" reply lah...

First of all, you think too highly of yourself.

You think that PRC girls are so stupid that when you say you are a dispatch rider they take your word for it? Why, you mean to say when you go to meet them you ride a motorcycle? And you can afford to go to the nightclub too? Don't tell me you go only once hor, and if you say you go with friends, the PRC don't know how to ask your friends ah? Even if you are a real dispatch rider and try to impress the girls, they will also know.

So while you're playing your "poor man's image" you think the PRC don't know how to play their "poor girl's image"?

All the experience bros have already posted their advices and 2 cents worth (add up also got 20 cents liow) and they're telling you that you better watch out as the PRC are probably baiting you.

If it is not the case, WTF is the problem? If the girls want to sell their bodies to support you, why you worry?

If you don't want to feel guilty, then simple. Tell the girls you high income earner lor... and pay them what they're worth. What's the difficulty that you need advise?

KNN, actually I don't think you came in to ask for advise lah? Actually what you want to hear from the bros is "you're the man" "i envy you" "well done" "you're really lucky" etc, etc.. :rolleyes:

warresg
12-02-2005, 01:30 AM
To thread starter,
Alright, you r the man. But just my 2 cents worth hor. :D

Mercenary19
12-02-2005, 01:47 AM
to threadstarter,

I envy you

(you should be happy now) :D

Doggiestyle
12-02-2005, 04:44 AM
wah Bro Doggie, yr bahasa chim leh....... can teach me some or not????? All the Old bird or tai kor....salute man!!!!!! :p

No problemo bro JT!! Glad to be of service. Just PM on what u wud like to have translated. will try my utmost best. Who knows, maybe we'll cheong together in future.

Btw the previous reply to bro Dnat is " Did read, Uncle D. Just that most do not understand the Malay/Indo language. If ewe just loose some money just b'cos of a girl, no problem. Just don't be taken for a ride (tio kong tao).

The 'nasi kang-kang' is said to be practised by the ceweks ( the Indons believe it... but practised in the kampongs) if the want to influence/control the guys. If i'm not mistaken, it involves them standing with a sarong over a pot of rice being cook so the 'steam' rises into the sarong.

Wolfiexx1
12-02-2005, 03:39 PM
to thiavisitor
i'm sorry i made you feel this way...what i said is true...and i reckon since u guys are so much more experience in this....i might as well post my problem down and see if i could get any advice....i've approach my friends...most are torn between the idea of the girls being real or trying to cheat me...so i turn to this forum to help...i don't have any rep or alot of posting to boost about...and frankly i don't really care....if i wanted some attention i would have posted pictures or some other stf to earn praise...but what does praise and reputation on the net relates to? nothing....

to the rest of the guys giving me the advice....i'm really very pissed off at my suitation...she is due to arrive tomorrow at 5....i think i take one step at a time...

i double verified that she went to a loan shark thru my cousin in guangzhou.even called the loan shark yesterday...i know it might be planned...but it seems like she borrowed just nice for the air-fare,about RMB2500.

maybe....we tend to forget,no matter how cunning or sly china girls may be....they are still yearn for love somehow....someitmes i feel ashamed for doubting her so much after she had done so much....but i just cannot let the lingering suspicsion go....

et911
14-02-2005, 12:01 AM
not meh? last time when I was in Primary school (1962-1967) got teach malay 1 wor .. now dun have liao meh? chey ...

D chek, now you know you and the rest have generation gap already right?

Now no more compulsory Malay lah.. I think.. :confused: :p

et911
14-02-2005, 12:03 AM
ok ok, I translate:
请 注 意: 神 女 可 能 只 爱 你 的 钱

D chek, my version:

请 注 意: 神 女 只 可 能 爱 你 的 钱

et911
14-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Not bad doesn't mean good mah...

If you're good you will come in and say "I'm really good" with full of confidence..
But KNN, you come and say "I also not bad...." where got confidence? How to introduce lobang?

Well, I am the best around, if you really insist on knowing. Got Jap AV directors keep asking me to go there to replace helicopter man.. this resume goot enuff?

PS: Nx trip back to SG keep me posted, miss meeting up with you at L10.

et911
14-02-2005, 12:10 AM
So while you're playing your "poor man's image" you think the PRC don't know how to play their "poor girl's image"?

On top of this, remember the saying, Big Got Big "Eat", Small Got Small "Eat".

As long as the gal can get something out of you, they have won. They dont mind eating small fishes, as a few small fishes equals one big catch.

For these PRC gals, they are only after what's in your pockets, period. Whether you are a despatch rider, a roadside sweeper, or rubbish collector, as long as you have money, you are a target. Big sum or small sum of money does not matter to them.

Trust me, I know of someone who has no money, no looks, but still got conned around 10k. How? He borrowed, that is how.

Dont be a fool.

MoonBlaze
14-02-2005, 09:27 AM
i double verified that she went to a loan shark thru my cousin in guangzhou.even called the loan shark yesterday...i know it might be planned...but it seems like she borrowed just nice for the air-fare,about RMB2500.....Is she here just to spent valentine's day with you. Won't she be staying longer to work and earn $ to return to the loan shark in China?
Like the way you describe it, she had given you numerous FCO romps before, so, if you think she had given you more than you deserved, you can give her an amount equaling to that before she heads home if it makes you feel better.

maybe....we tend to forget,no matter how cunning or sly china girls may be....they are still yearn for love somehow....someitmes i feel ashamed for doubting her so much after she had done so much....but i just cannot let the lingering suspicsion go....If you confirm that her feelings for you is for real, what you intend to do? Are you seriuosly thinking of commiting to her...marry her??? Are you one who will not mind her past catching with you in the future? Take your time to think, dun make any rash decision cos it is never a good one. Cheers!!! :)

ianchew
14-02-2005, 09:34 AM
If you confirm that her feelings for you is for real, what you intend to do? Are you seriuosly thinking of commiting to her...marry her??? Are you one who will not mind her past catching with you in the future? Take your time to think, dun make any rash decision cos it is never a good one. Cheers!!! :)[/QUOTE]

I agree ... there was this chinese movie whereby a PRO wanted to go straight after some years in the FL industry ... when she finally went steady with this above average ($$) guy .. one day at a function ... one of the drunk guest saw her & remembered that she was "serving" him in the past ... he made lewd comments & the guy heard it ... & that was the end of that realtionship .... are U willing to have her past catch up on her ... i know U r in a dilema ... esp since she has done so much 4 U ... but if U really dun mind ... then the choice it really up 2 U ! all the best bro!

lawry
14-02-2005, 10:19 AM
...but it seems like she borrowed just nice for the air-fare,about RMB2500.

China is a big place.. 1.3billion population...

2.6million graduates every year.. more than 1 million master/phd students every year.. thus, the important things i wan to say is... with that amount of ppl..

lan jiao lang also alot..

singapore has gals who went out to con money too.. when i am in my mid 20s.. i gotten chop jia lat jia lat.. by a SQ gal.. (story tell another day..) so its not just PRC GALS.. SQ GALS also very good in chopping..

so.. cant say all PRC bad lah.. big population all have to try hard to survived..

dont say about bad things lah.. i teach u good things.. u get ready SGD500... when u met her.. after the solid bonk u guys have.. pass her the money... and u tell her.. "pls dont borrow money from loan shark again.. i love u.. if the person that is going to loan is me.. not u.. i wan no trouble to come to u.."
if u cant part with the SGD500.. it only meant one thing.. u are a bastard that is trying to con PRC gals into giving u FOC bonks.. (i am a bastard in certain area too..) and ur heart tells u that this gal is just a play thing for u.. so just dump her... let her face the evil of reality.. and let the next guy who goes for her.. suffer the evil things that she is going to "return back" to the next guy.. ahmen....almitofou..

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 11:46 AM
I am reading
Brudda Gullwing is slowly getting alot of attention yeah? :p

DNAT
14-02-2005, 02:20 PM
HappyChongster [COLOR=Blue]

Bro, do up your signature properly leh... :)

still haven't done up .. :D

DNAT
14-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Ada Pak D!! Cuma kebanyakan orangnya tak faham bahasa Melayu/Indo-nya bapak.

I put mandarin translation oredi .. as per pak et911's request :D

Kalau cuma kehilangan duit kerana cewek, tidak apa!! Jangan 'termakan' nasi kang-kangNya!!! :
If only lost $ becos of gals/WLs, never mind! Dont eat soft rice?

bro DS: what is nasi kang-kang? I duno leh .. please teach me leh ... thanks.

hahaha .. sorry pak DS, you oredi explained .. thanks .. hehe

DNAT
14-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Pak D, this ritual of nasi Kang kang so powerful meh????? I scare leh !!! Any comment fm anyone.... must ask her this saturday in Batam she hv do it on me boh!!!!

no needa to ask her 1 lah ... tmr nite I test the magic on you can liao :

"~ give me your wallet .. ~ .. give me your wallet ~ " if you goon goon give, then confirm you swallowed the nasi kang-kang .. :D

japboy
14-02-2005, 04:35 PM
mi advise?

jz give her d RM2500 on first day when she arrives... her hotel stay for dis few days will have 2 b footed by u as well...

n after taking her out for dinner n bonks for a few days while she's here, give her $100 n tell her u will miss her n will call her...

(bastard version - jz miss her incoming flight, saying u r bz n stuff ... i'm sure she'll meet her other lau gongs 2 pay 4 her hotel charges n u get 2 bonk her 4 free again... n den jz give her $100 (ur choice.. o u dun have 2 pay at all)at d end of it when u sent her off.)

after she left, jz changed ur mobile number.. prompto.... n forget abt her... no pt lingering on...

lidat will compensate her for all d free bonks n money d gal has spent on u... n u can walk away as well...

c which one 2 take loh... if u dun take her as lobert, she'll treat u as one.. :D

DNAT
14-02-2005, 04:41 PM
if u dun take her as lobert, she'll treat u as one

this phrase very solid .. I like it :p

lawry
14-02-2005, 04:43 PM
(bastard version - jz miss her incoming flight, saying u r bz n stuff ... i'm sure she'll meet her other lau gongs 2 pay 4 her hotel charges n u get 2 bonk her 4 free again... n den jz give her $100 (ur choice.. o u dun have 2 pay at all)at d end of it when u sent her off.)

after she left, jz changed ur mobile number.. prompto.... n forget abt her... no pt lingering on...I pity the next person who have a relationship with her.. after ganna the bastard version.. she might turn evil and play bitch to the rest of the guys..

so who comes first.. bastard or bitches...

MoonBlaze
14-02-2005, 05:48 PM
I pity the next person who have a relationship with her.. after ganna the bastard version.. she might turn evil and play bitch to the rest of the guys..so who comes first.. bastard or bitches...I guess that is how ppl (male and WL) grew up. Some of the gals, on the first flight here (provided never work as wL b4) are just more "innocent". But as time goes, they grow...(devils' horns). Sad but this is life. :(

doxyca
14-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Agree with the fellow bros here...

F, Pay and Forget...cut your misery and move on to f another one... Life's too short to ponder over such things man!!! Get yourself out from the pain that's to come if you go in too deep with this gal...

My nen kak worth of tots