PDA

View Full Version : insertions into foreskin...ouch!

Logan69
11-02-2005, 05:11 PM
i have heard from my prison warden friends that some of the inmates insert ballbearings or fibre glass balls into their foreskin for sexual purposes.supposed to make them more 'power' while fucking.but how do dis ppl insert those things sia.even my warden frens don't know.any bros heard of dis before?

justme
12-02-2005, 09:50 AM
this is really something power leh. insert into foreskin "ballbearing and all". you mean they ahve sex sessions in prison to practise ? straight sex ?

diesel
12-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Eh newbie (Longan69)! This is your first post making query. Please do not disappear after posting.

There is a brief article in this discussion thread posted by me last year. Read here -> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=27629&highlight=elephant

Peter_North
12-02-2005, 11:06 AM
i have heard from my prison warden friends that some of the inmates insert ballbearings or fibre glass balls into their foreskin for sexual purposes.supposed to make them more 'power' while fucking.but how do dis ppl insert those things sia.even my warden frens don't know.any bros heard of dis before?

I have a friend,ex inmate, who did just that. Power ? It's inserted onto the top just below the girth of the penis. It's supposed to rub the clit.

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 01:56 PM
have a friend,ex inmate, who did just that. Power ? It's inserted onto the top just below the girth of the penis. It's supposed to rub the clit.
I really don't know about this. But I also have some questions or doubts.

1. Where the hell they get the ball-bearings in prison?

2. What sexual purpose in prison? Who they fuck in prison?

3. Where they get the equipement to put the ball bearings onto their dicks? They need surgical equipments that also needs to be steralised. Doesn't mean you in prison means you don't care about hygiene hor.

diesel
12-02-2005, 02:59 PM
1. Where the hell they get the ball-bearings in prison?

2. What sexual purpose in prison? Who they fuck in prison?

3. Where they get the equipement to put the ball bearings onto their dicks? They need surgical equipments that also needs to be steralised. Doesn't mean you in prison means you don't care about hygiene hor.Answering to your question:

1. They did the operation before convicted.
2. Sexual purpose is dual. Outside prison, they poke 'zar-bor'. They fuck their own inmates while inside prison! It is 101% true!
3. You question as answered to number 1.

Understand 'woo bor'?

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Answering to your question:

1. They did the operation before convicted.
2. Sexual purpose is dual. Outside prison, they poke 'zar-bor'. They fuck their own inmates while inside prison! It is 101% true!
3. You question as answered to number 1.

Understand now?
Then it isn't about convicts lah...

cuntarow
12-02-2005, 11:26 PM
well i heard frm a sailor frienx that there was once his ship mate a phillipino actually insert a glass ball bearing which is so call to improve better simulation but in the end got a infection which makes the head double the size ...... anyway he got my friend to insert the bearing for him so serve him right haha