PDA

View Full Version : How to bonk ex-wifes?

LonelyLad
12-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi just thought of this after a while. Been married 7 years and divorced more than one year. have sexy ex-wife and find her appealing still. But too bad cannot get back together. Still get horny thinking of her and wondering if any bros got suggestions on how to get her on bed again without committment?

10 cc
12-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi just thought of this after a while. Been married 7 years and divorced more than one year. have sexy ex-wife and find her appealing still. But too bad cannot get back together. Still get horny thinking of her and wondering if any bros got suggestions on how to get her on bed again without committment?
wah... we are almost in the same situation. the numbers are close, and the rest similar. maybe we should exchange contacts... :D

well. i did her a few times after we are separated. bad idea. first, it gives her false impression about me wanting back, second, she can use it against me (which she did), and third, i regret the minute after it happens.

so my advise to u - dont. it is easy to reminisense about those days while u guys are together. but let memories remains as it is. move on. i did.

but if u really really want to get it up on her again. that's easy. buy her dinner, talk sweet during which, u should cover good ol times together, fun u all have, and go liberal on the wine. thereafter, it is your place or hers. no hotels as none of u want to be seen as being familiar with transit hotels, and beside, those are for WLs and FLs. give her some respect. she deserved to have good sex with u at a better place.

thereafter, we all waits for an FR from you...

:)

asknot3
12-02-2005, 12:29 PM
...... buy her dinner, talk sweet during which, u should cover good ol times together, fun u all have, and go liberal on the wine. thereafter, it is your place or hers. no hotels as none of u want to be seen as being familiar with transit hotels, and beside, those are for WLs and FLs. give her some respect. she deserved to have good sex with u at a better place. thereafter, we all waits for an FR from you... outstanding step by step guide bro 10cc.. :D bro LonelyLad...we are waiting for the last step so as to catch up with the earlier ones...kekeke :p

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 12:35 PM
no hotels as none of u want to be seen as being familiar with transit hotels, and beside, those are for WLs and FLs. give her some respect. she deserved to have good sex with u at a better place.

Waaa, all the while I didn't know that I have not shown any respect to my wife leh... as sometimes when I brought my family back to SG, we stayed in those transit hotels which were meant for WLS and FLs.

Also I didn't realised that WLs and FLs are now going online leh, as I could swear that these hotels do provide broadband services too.

LonelyLad
12-02-2005, 02:24 PM
To Bro 10CC
that is an idea. and I tend to agree with you on most aspects. But how to deal with it if she wants to come back......:{ I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Not wanting to rekindle the love that was lost. Feelings a lot gone already. but lust still have:} . Anyway how did yours turn up?
Hope all bros understand that i am not trying to be a b$%^&0 .. just want to share.

thaivisitor
12-02-2005, 02:38 PM
But how to deal with it if she wants to come back......:{ I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Not wanting to rekindle the love that was lost. Feelings a lot gone already. but lust still have

Hope all bros understand that i am not trying to be a b$%^&0 .. just want to share.
First of all, what was the reason for the divorce? She divorce you or you divorce her? What makes you think she will want to get back?

Secondly, is she with someone else now? Maybe you feel if she agrees to bonk you then you're better than the other guy? What's the reason you want to bonk her? For old times sake? If you remarry a girl and she goes to bonk her ex for old time sake then how?

No you're not being a b******, but what is it you are sharing? :confused:

diesel
12-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Secondly, is she with someone else now? Maybe you feel if she agrees to bonk you then you're better than the other guy? What's the reason you want to bonk her? For old times sake? If you remarry a girl and she goes to bonk her ex for old time sake then how?No you're not being a b******, but what is it you are sharing? :confused:
I fully agree with thaivisitor! :p I think LonelyLad must be asking silly question.

Snuber
12-02-2005, 04:01 PM
No you're not being a b******, but what is it you are sharing? :confused:

Free, familar, multiple shots?? :D

ianchew
12-02-2005, 09:53 PM
yup yup ... what TV said makes sense .... if U r the one that divorced her ... then ... getting back together with her will give her the wrong impression ... there are so many gals out there .... don't look back for a bonk with ex-wife lah .... just 2 cents worth of tots ..

Zack Tan
12-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Hi bro. loneylad,
I concur with bro. 10cc's view. It makes good sense. Forget about bonking your exwife. It's more trouble than it's worth. You should move on. I'm not a divorcee but I did bonked my ex-fiancee after we accidentally bumped into each other one day. At that time I was still single but have a steady GF who is my wife now. My ex-fiancee was already married but I did not realised at that time. One thing led to another and then we checked ourselves into a5 stars hotel and made sweet love the whole night long. We carried on to see each other for sometime after this. I was confused and was wondering if I should break off with my GF and start over again with my ex. It was much later that I came to found out that she was hitched and I was guilt riddened and devastated. My mind was in a tumult. Not only have I betray my GF but also my ex-fiancee's hubby. I was fortunate that good sense prevailed, I took the decision to break off totally from my ex and persuaded her to go back to her hubby. We had our fling and that's it. So the bottom line is that don't put yourself in an compromising situation, it's ain't worth it.
Cheers,

10 cc
12-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Waaa, all the while I didn't know that I have not shown any respect to my wife leh... as sometimes when I brought my family back to SG, we stayed in those transit hotels which were meant for WLS and FLs.

Also I didn't realised that WLs and FLs are now going online leh, as I could swear that these hotels do provide broadband services too.
no lah... that's not what i meant. such feelings are personal. i felt it not right doesn't all guys should feel that way. furthermore, u r a visitor to sg, not really using these hotels for transit purpose.

i am not sure what do u mean in your second para. wanna elaborate?

10 cc
12-02-2005, 11:34 PM
To Bro 10CC
that is an idea. and I tend to agree with you on most aspects. But how to deal with it if she wants to come back......:{ I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Not wanting to rekindle the love that was lost. Feelings a lot gone already. but lust still have:} .
like that better not lah. unless u tell her in these exact words of your intentions, and let her decide. if u mislead her by giving her false hopes, then not very gentlemanly right? u want a bonk but what about her?

Anyway how did yours turn up?
i saw saw my ex again this evening, damn sexy nowadays man... her useful date for me has expired though, so just can swallow my saliva and try to look elsewhere only... (and then only managed to see a bunch of kids sitting nearby swallowing their saliva too...)

so my advise to u? go for a clean break. down look back. if you still need to be in touch with her for some reasons (business, relatives, kids, assets, etc), then be professional. strictly business only. if she is attractive, it means that u can get an attractive lady once, u can do it again, and possibly better. so why turn back now? u did those things u did with her before, it is now time to seek new companions.

not-so-wise words from an old man...

cheers
jt

LonelyLad
13-02-2005, 07:25 AM
Yes, after reading from the forum and with the advice of all bros.... i think it is better not to trouble trouble. I did wanted the divorce and I think it is better to remain this way... the fears and threats all come back to my mind now when we went thru the divorce. Caused me a damn bomb... the stupid women's charter shit. Thank you all bros for sharing

thaivisitor
13-02-2005, 12:00 PM
i am not sure what do u mean in your second para. wanna elaborate?
Trying to tell you that these hotels are not only meant for FL and WL lah... They're also meant for business people on the go as they now provide such services and facilities like internet, etc...

Cheers :)

thaivisitor
13-02-2005, 12:08 PM
i think it is better not to trouble trouble.

the stupid women's charter shit.
Good for you... the road is still so bright ahead (especially at night in GL) so don't worry about the bonks.

Well, it's the women's charter that makes it tough being a man. Here's something for you to ponder

Do you know how tough it is being a man...?
If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist.
If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.

If you work too hard there is never any time for her.
If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation.
If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism.
If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment.
If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

If you cry, you're a wimp.
If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist.
If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination.
If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're pervert.
If you don't, you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist.
If you don't, you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain.
If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something.
If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're full of yourself.
If you don't, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired.
If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

If you want it Too often, you're oversexed.
if you don't, there must be someone else.

NO WONDER MEN DIE BEFORE WOMEN! ... THEY WANT TO!!

Cheers :D

tittyhawk
13-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Well said bro TV!

TooFast
13-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Hahahaha, nice poem. It all makes sense. You wrote that by yourself?

thaivisitor
13-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Hahahaha, nice poem. It all makes sense. You wrote that by yourself?
No lah... couldn't take credit for it... :)

10 cc
13-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Trying to tell you that these hotels are not only meant for FL and WL lah... They're also meant for business people on the go as they now provide such services and facilities like internet, etc...

Cheers :)
that's true. got a malaysia client who likes to stay in one of those GL 81s. and she is a senior accounts lady - those with a poker face type, in her early 40s. said it is the cheapest... was thinking maybe she also do FL work... but sure no business one.

tried hinted my ex to go to a 81, and not even in gl, and she said she is not so cheap... guess they got a certain image - with most outlets in gl and jc...

ianchew
14-02-2005, 10:00 AM
that's true. got a malaysia client who likes to stay in one of those GL 81s. and she is a senior accounts lady - those with a poker face type, in her early 40s. said it is the cheapest... was thinking maybe she also do FL work... but sure no business one.

tried hinted my ex to go to a 81, and not even in gl, and she said she is not so cheap... guess they got a certain image - with most outlets in gl and jc...

yup yup ..... my gal also dun want to go to such places... the stigma associated with them .... although hotel at Sentosa can ..... but i said no ... will burn big hole in pocket ... if want to have atmosphere ... no place like home! :rolleyes:

LonelyLad
18-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey, Brothers, I did it.
I really hesistated and on Valentine's day decided to call her. Wished her happy Valentine's day and enquired about her well being.... she said she was bored as her boyfriend was in HK. We talked for a while and I told her I was also seeing another lady who happened to be away also :) . Decided to strike whilst we could still talk. and invited her out for dinner. Took her to PanPacific and had dinner at the French Restaurant. Ordered a bottle of red wine and complimented her on being able to keep her body sooooo sexy despite all these while.
We drank and one thing led to another. We were going to the 2nd half of the third bottle and I could see she was already getting a little high. I felt her feet carressing my legs and told her that she should stop as I was getting turned on and that she should know. She smiled and asked me how my current girl friend compared with her on bed. Of course I said nobody could beat her, She had a fantastic body... lovely legs and god she was a real screamer who loved dirty talk not like my current girl.
She smiled seductively and I knew I had a good time ahead of me.I told her that I had a complimentary room in the Hotel and asked if she would liked to rest there for a while cos I felt I was not in the position to drive and insited that neither was she. She looked at me coyly and said that I should check first as most rooms were normally booked on Valentine's day.
Immediately went to the reception and paid for the suite :{ only room available. Went back to the restaurant and told her all was ok,
we went to the room and I told her to make herself comfortable whilst I took a shower.
Whilst showering, she peeped in and saw me bathing. Actually I was hoping she would do so as I was already very hard. She looked at me and asked why I was having a hard on? I told her that she turned me on very much...
facing her, I stroked myself and told her that whatever it was, i would never take advantage of her.... she smiled and started to take off her clothes too.
Will continue part 2 later as I have to go to work soon.
cheers

Hakoshu
18-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Congrates bro.. Tat must be great i believed. Great Fr, waiting for pt 2

10 cc
19-02-2005, 12:26 AM
hi lonelylad,

why u wanna leave her in the first place if she's so nice?! sounds like she is better then your current gf...

LonelyLad
19-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Part 2
As she watched me with her eyes, I could see she was focused on my manhood. I stepped out of the bath and purposely took the smaller towel to dry myself :p . I walked out and told her the toilet was all hers. I went to the room and looked at the bed. It looked nice and was huge. I pretended to lie on the sofa and closed my eyes only clad in the towel which was not doing much to hide my erection. To my surprise, she came out of the bath and was also covered with a blanket. She must have felt a little lost as she saw me on the sofa and asked me why I did not use the bed. " It's for u, don't worry, I am a gentleman." I replied. well she layed on the bed and as I saw her sexy legs, i commented again that they were really beautiful and that I was truly very turned on by them. I continued to stroke myself as I walked to switch off the lights saying I could not take it seeing her so sexy and provacative. I however did another thing. I opened the curtains to let in the natural lighting from the streets and as the light shone in, I was sure she could see me masturbating. Stealing glimpse of me, she was soon touching herself, I could see she was also masturbating!
I intentionally made her touch herself till I could feel her reaching an orgasm and stood up in full erection for her to view. She could not control herself and gasped when I stood in front of her face.... needless to say,,,, we made love. IT was wild and we were both quite turned on that we could do it whilst being committed to other parties at the same time. It was fantastic. However, after having made love to her, I left the room and headed home.... frankly too worried to think about the consequences.

LonelyLad
19-02-2005, 01:08 AM
hi lonelylad,

why u wanna leave her in the first place if she's so nice?! sounds like she is better then your current gf...
I guess we married too young... :o

Annoymous
19-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Part 2
As she watched me with her eyes, I could see she was focused on my manhood. I stepped out of the bath and purposely took the smaller towel to dry myself :p . I walked out and told her the toilet was all hers. I went to the room and looked at the bed. It looked nice and was huge. I pretended to lie on the sofa and closed my eyes only clad in the towel which was not doing much to hide my erection. To my surprise, she came out of the bath and was also covered with a blanket. She must have felt a little lost as she saw me on the sofa and asked me why I did not use the bed. " It's for u, don't worry, I am a gentleman." I replied. well she layed on the bed and as I saw her sexy legs, i commented again that they were really beautiful and that I was truly very turned on by them. I continued to stroke myself as I walked to switch off the lights saying I could not take it seeing her so sexy and provacative. I however did another thing. I opened the curtains to let in the natural lighting from the streets and as the light shone in, I was sure she could see me masturbating. Stealing glimpse of me, she was soon touching herself, I could see she was also masturbating!
I intentionally made her touch herself till I could feel her reaching an orgasm and stood up in full erection for her to view. She could not control herself and gasped when I stood in front of her face.... needless to say,,,, we made love. IT was wild and we were both quite turned on that we could do it whilst being committed to other parties at the same time. It was fantastic. However, after having made love to her, I left the room and headed home.... frankly too worried to think about the consequences.
Errr nice account.....hope you had done the necessary protection...

ultra88man
19-02-2005, 11:18 AM
wah... we are almost in the same situation. the numbers are close, and the rest similar. maybe we should exchange contacts... :D

:)

Bro lonelylad and bro 10cc ... i think i am in the same close years and situations as both of you... ROM in 1997, and D last year. But i never in my mind i wanted to bink my ex-wife again.

Sh!t !!?? were those years really bad for getting married or most couples cannot break the jinx of "7 years itch" ...

Well, life have to go on and no matter what happened, it has passed. We have to face all the consequences and be responsible for our actions. I believe after the bad marriage, we should have learnt some lessons. If we still fantasising about bonking our ex-wives, and thinking it would be a bang-bye relationship, it would be dangerous and irresponsible. Yes, you may say it was the relishing of the good times, but leave that best to memories. 7 years were wasted on both parties, give each other a chance to carry on with life. like the chinese say, "you yuan wu fen", fated to meet but cannot be together ...

just my 2 cents worth...

BustLover
19-02-2005, 08:55 PM
To Bro 10CC
I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Hope all bros understand that i am not trying to be a b$%^&0 .. just want to share.

Bro, if your ex is a Chinese, I think you have no problem getting PRC that closely resember your ex right? I do not suggest that your bonk your EX as that may cause undue mis-understandings.

Move forward and I am sure that you can achieve better experience. Remember, woman are very emotional being and sexual experience may evoke their past incidence/feeling.

10 cc
20-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Bro lonelylad and bro 10cc ... i think i am in the same close years and situations as both of you... ROM in 1997, and D last year. But i never in my mind i wanted to bink my ex-wife again.
maybe we can form a lonely lad club and go out for ons fishing regularly...

1997 is definitely a bad year. stock market did crash.

a_black_knight
22-02-2005, 11:20 PM
HI HI all

Well i do agreed whole heartely that dont ever ever bonk ur ex wife. That would resulted into many un ncessary problems. She may think you wan her back and ended she becomes more glue than ever till you can hardly breath. Worst, she keep ringing you up on your mobile and even your home. So be tactical, i believe there are many others better choices available.!!

10 cc
23-02-2005, 01:27 AM
i got a problem. an emotional one.

my ex-wife is cute and sexy. i have sex with her a few times after we parted. recently, i found out that she has got a new boyfriend. and i felt really really bad about it... REALLY bad.

she is still the asshole that she is. but i just felt bad. and i know why. but couldnt help it. i know they went out regularly, and i know they went to those places that WE go regularly. and i believe she must have given him those things that i had enjoyed so much.

i am practical. i left her. couldnt take her fuck-up character. but why am i pissed with this? i shoudnt be!! should be glade in fact. but i am not.

i have got a gf too for crying out loud. but why am i feeling this way?? i know i shouldn't, and i dont want to. but couldnt help it.

1 friend told me this is the initial shock and will go away.... i hope so.
1 friend told me to find a few more gf and i will then have no time to think about this, and i am trying...
1 friend told me to leave the country, and i will be.
1 friend told me to be agressive and take that bagger on, and... well, she will find another.

dont explain things to me. i am as logical as binary numbers. if u r in my shoes, what would u do?

a. be a gentleman and fade away?
b. be agressive and confront?
c. be pittiful person?

what?

Zack Tan
23-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Bro. 10cc,
Wah like that you very jilat leh. Apparently you still have some feeling for your ex-wife and feel jealous about her new BF. She could be playing some mind games with you leh...so stay cool and in control. Just be a gentleman and let it go. Hopefully time will heal your wounds and you can get on with your live. I wish you well.
Cheers,

Five Stone
23-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Bro 10cc, just forget about it, what's the point to linger on, go for greener pastures. Once you pass this village, there will never be the same shop. ;)

10 cc
23-02-2005, 05:41 PM
being together for so many years with her sure got feelings for her one... even residual. i wish my mind can be like a light switch - on and off whenever i want. but it is not. cant forget about her, cant forgive those things they are doing now, cant imagine what will they be doing next...

cb... i hate myself for behaving this way, and feeling like that.

BigGuy
23-02-2005, 05:46 PM
I'm very sorry, there are no remedies nor solutions to how you feel. I have gone through it but lucky is only GF. It's shitty no matter how man you maybe. Worst lagi hard to swallow.

Guess that's life when you put in feelings then when you are out of it thinking it's over the bloody feeling comes back again. Like it or not no choice. Hang in there is all I can say and suggest.

Evianalps
24-02-2005, 12:42 PM
i got a problem. an emotional one.

my ex-wife is cute and sexy. i have sex with her a few times after we parted. recently, i found out that she has got a new boyfriend. and i felt really really bad about it... REALLY bad.

she is still the asshole that she is. but i just felt bad. and i know why. but couldnt help it. i know they went out regularly, and i know they went to those places that WE go regularly. and i believe she must have given him those things that i had enjoyed so much.

i am practical. i left her. couldnt take her fuck-up character. but why am i pissed with this? i shoudnt be!! should be glade in fact. but i am not.

i have got a gf too for crying out loud. but why am i feeling this way?? i know i shouldn't, and i dont want to. but couldnt help it.

1 friend told me this is the initial shock and will go away.... i hope so.
1 friend told me to find a few more gf and i will then have no time to think about this, and i am trying...
1 friend told me to leave the country, and i will be.
1 friend told me to be agressive and take that bagger on, and... well, she will find another.

dont explain things to me. i am as logical as binary numbers. if u r in my shoes, what would u do?

c. be pittiful person?

what?
Maybe you tell tell us why u and her parted??..Perhaps all the bros maybe able to advice u with the situation.I am also having a problem like u..We've been together for nearly 3 yrs and she just dumped me with the reason that i dun have any career yet.And she got to know this married man and had an affair for a while..It took me quite sometimes to get over it but somehow rather the more i think abt the more angry i become.Now she has a new bf and heard that she just got engage with the guy.As it is,i still cant forget wat an asshole she is eventhough i've got a wonderful gf rite now.

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 12:58 PM

c. be pittiful person?

what?
Just suck thumb lor... you win some, you lose some...

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

l3atu
24-02-2005, 01:08 PM
c. be pittiful person?

what?

'A' lar...why dwell on it and suffer while she live happily ever after ? Life goes on man... ;)