PDA

View Full Version : Sex With Teacher

DingDongBell
14-02-2005, 09:39 AM
INSIDE HER 'AFFAIR' WITH STUDENT, 13

By Pamela Turner

February 13, 2005 -- McMINNVILLE, Tenn. — The torrid "affair" between a stunning teacher and a 13-year-old student began with innocent online chats, but ended with the teen losing his virginity and the temptress obsessed with her boy toy, the teen's best friend said.
Justin Grissom, 19, says Pamela Turner — a gorgeous, 27-year-old gym teacher and basketball coach at Centertown Elementary who was arrested last week on 28 sex charges — threw herself at his pal. The Post is withholding the name of the underage victim.

"He was a virgin," said Grissom, who has known the teen since they were tots. "He never had sex. She was into him more; it was her who pursued him."

The woman in the case is a blond bombshell who three years ago donned a sexy bikini to pose with a Harley in a newspaper ad for a local motorcycle shop.

Her strange relationship started one afternoon after school in early November, Grissom said, while Grissom was at his friend's house and the two sat at the computer in the teen's bedroom.

Up to that point, Grissom said, his friend and Turner had only exchanged friendly instant messages. But he said he saw them cross the line for the first time with an exchange in which Turner wrote: "I think you're cute."

"We started laughing because we thought she was joking," Grissom recalled.

"What should I write back?" the 13-year-old asked his friend.

"I think you're hot," the teen replied in his instant message.

The chat ignited an illicit three-month affair during which, authorities charged, Turner and the teen had intercourse and oral sex more than a dozen times.

The illicit trysts took place not only inside the home Turner rented after her husband, 31-year- old Chris Turner, filed for divorce, but also at the teenager's house and even at school, cops say.

Ironically, Turner was supposed to be looking out for the teenager — who played school basketball, just as she did in her younger days. Her husband, the basketball coach at Warren County HS, had asked her to keep an eye on the eighth-grader because he expected him to start on the varsity team when he arrived at high school.

According to authorities, she kept more than an eye on him.

But the teenager was hardly an unwilling participant, according to his friend.

"He loved every minute of it," Grissom says. "He's a little pimp."

Grissom said his pal dumped a girlfriend his own age to spend more time with Turner.

Grissom spent one afternoon with Turner and his pal together in their school — where Turner admitted to Grissom she had sex with his friend.

"We were in the gym and she asked me, 'Did [the boy] tell you we had sex?' I said yes and she said, 'We did.' "

Grissom was shocked, but didn't say any more to Turner about the situation. He claims that soon after, Turner began calling his best friend "five to six" times a night, but his pal was simply having fun.

"He was in it for the sex," Grissom said.

The boy's mom says the vixen teacher stayed over at their house a few times during the affair with her son — claiming her water heater was broken in the house she was renting nearby. She moved there after Chris Turner filed for divorce on Jan. 14 for "improper marital conduct."

"She was very charming," the teen's mother says. "I had no reason not to trust her."

But word spread like wildfire around Centertown, and cops got an anonymous tip.

Billy Medley, owner of Medley's Diner across from Turner's school, said the boy with whom Turner allegedly had sex "is no ordinary 13-year-old."

"He was probably shaving in the seventh grade," Medley said. "He's about 5-foot-9 and he hangs out with an older crowd. You wouldn't think he was 13."

The boy's mom has pulled him out of school, saying he'll go back "only if and when he is ready."

Turner has been holed up at her father's chicken farm since her Feb. 7 arrest. She is free on $50,000 bond.

:cool:

DingDongBell
14-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Boy....where was the teacher when I need one.... Shit! I wish it was me. Those who like the story can up my points please!

ianchew
14-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Boy....where was the teacher when I need one.... Shit! I wish it was me. Those who like the story can up my points please!

great story bro! :) want to up your pts ... but i dun have rep points yet .... how did U get so high rep points ... pls teach me! thanks! :D

diesel
14-02-2005, 11:15 AM
Few years ago, there was one such indecent incident involving a male student and a female lecturer in one of the local polytechnics. (Sorry lah, cannot reveal which polytechnic) Anybody heard about this?

astrozz
14-02-2005, 12:12 PM
seen her pix on the newspaper ... wishing I was that kid !

Tai_zi21
14-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Few years ago, there was one such indecent incident involving a male student and a female lecturer in one of the local polytechnics. (Sorry lah, cannot reveal which polytechnic) Anybody heard about this?

U mean the famous case where they reveal every detail of the female lecturer? i remember they even have her Car No,wat colour is her car and many more man!

diesel
14-02-2005, 12:47 PM
U mean the famous case where they reveal every detail of the female lecturer? i remember they even have her Car No,wat colour is her car and many more man!That's right! Everything exposed! I don't know what happened next.

Tai_zi21
14-02-2005, 12:51 PM
That's right! Everything exposed! I don't know what happened next.

Ya i'm also wondering wat happen to the teacher! But for the student i think should be quite shiok lar! after all if ur sch teacher is chio,i guess it every student fanasty to have sex with her i guess? :p

warresg
14-02-2005, 01:25 PM
But for the student......

He's among us.

nuclearkid
14-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Story written by another author with some pics...

http://www.tabloidcolumn.com/pamela-rogers-turner.html

Castrol
14-02-2005, 02:35 PM
sometimes i feel like enrolling to study short courses, see if can sian the female teacher or not... :p

Doggiestyle
14-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Wat ever happened to giving teacher's an apple?? Nowadays, think the teacher's like 'bananas' more..... :D

Darn!! Wish i was in the 'kid's' shoes.... definitely wudn't spread the rumours around :p