PDA

View Full Version : Masturbate while talking to gal in Phone

bigshot
14-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Any bro do that? Whenever I want PCC, I will call either my frens, colleagues. Listen to their voice and masturbate. damn shiok. but have to control your tone when is about to cum.

diesel
14-02-2005, 12:48 PM
Like that also 'shiok ar'?

nuclearkid
14-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Just curious...

Assuming you are using a phone with no hands-free, with one hand holding phone, the other giving your prick the shake-up, who or what catches the jism? Wouldn't it be a sticky situation? :D

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 01:19 PM
Like that also 'shiok ar'?
Haha.....I think his definition of cyber sex or phone sex is twisted :p

meng
14-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Haha.....I think his definition of cyber sex or phone sex is twisted :p

Si mi twisted? Finger har.... :D

Randi_Candi
14-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Si mi twisted? Finger har.... :D
Kaozz....u another 1
Cyber n phones sex no need korek 1, so how cum twisted?

Too vigorous? Then I thk it will be twisted didi :D

meng
14-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Maybe too excited typing until twisted finger leh....nothing is imposible leh... :D

sdfr
14-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Just curious...

Assuming you are using a phone with no hands-free, with one hand holding phone, the other giving your prick the shake-up, who or what catches the jism? Wouldn't it be a sticky situation? :D

if u use your imagination there are many ways to go "hands free" while masturbating.

heh heh

Looksee
14-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Any bro do that? Whenever I want PCC, I will call either my frens, colleagues. Listen to their voice and masturbate. damn shiok. but have to control your tone when is about to cum.

bro, u get turn-on very easily hor? can save lots of $.......

:D

japboy
14-02-2005, 05:21 PM
bro, u get turn-on very easily hor? can save lots of $.......

brudder, i cannot oreadi as i'm old now... can gimme ur orpig number so i can call ur secetrary for phone sex o not? :D

Looksee
14-02-2005, 05:23 PM
brudder, i cannot oreadi as i'm old now... can gimme ur orpig number so i can call ur secetrary for phone sex o not? :D

no problem.....call 6241 0241........

japboy
14-02-2005, 05:27 PM
no problem.....call 6241 0241........

i'm young n naive n yet u still wanna smoke me~! :eek:

come 2 think of it... which number u think got d most sexiest voice? citibank hotline? :D

Looksee
14-02-2005, 05:31 PM
i'm young n naive n yet u still wanna smoke me~!

come 2 think of it... which number u think got d most sexiest voice? citibank hotline?

citibank not bad......dbs also quite good...........

my theory is tat: "sexy voice has an inverse co-relation to looks" so dun kena conned.

hehehehehe.....first time i stayed on topic and didn't tcss.....

japboy
14-02-2005, 05:49 PM
my theory is tat: "sexy voice has an inverse co-relation to looks" so dun kena conned.

dbs ok only... i do oso hold dis principle beri true... nice voice = not pretty gal and not nice voice = pretty gal... kekeke...

but really wanna jio those gals out for makan once i heard d voice.. but worry dat i'll b disappointed... haiz

MoonBlaze
14-02-2005, 06:08 PM
i'm young n naive n yet u still wanna smoke me~! Smoke your Red headed Cigar? :eek:

come 2 think of it... which number u think got d most sexiest voice? citibank hotline? :DLook familar. I think it is Canadian Pizza hotline...me just ordered home delivery days ago.

Doggiestyle
14-02-2005, 09:15 PM
... i do oso hold dis principle beri true... nice voice = not pretty gal and not nice voice = pretty gal... kekeke...

Cud the abv theory be based upon:
Not pretty girl (CMI) = nice voice = no BBBJ service
Pretty girl = not nice voice = Always give BBBJ service. That's y larynx always choked.... :D

hokkienguy
14-02-2005, 09:25 PM

how to talk when cant concentrate??

How? u got replied them? correct answer ornot? what if they ask u have u eaten? ur answer? ya ya ya oh ya? yes yes oh yes??? hmmm hmmm nice to eat....
LOlx :D

darylcch
19-02-2005, 01:51 AM
i did once....she mast in the phone and i mast myself..listening her moan and naughty description.......

smallLJboy
19-02-2005, 05:01 PM
i did once....she mast in the phone and i mast myself..listening her moan and naughty description.......

i did a few time too.. when feel horny and then call my female friend.. talk cok and me laying on the bed, touching my didi.. slowly slowly become harder and then PCC till cum..

sometime will try my luck to talk to her.. once she did response and made me even more excited..so cum faster.. LOLs :D

DavidCheng
19-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Bro, I think you are mentally sick. You need me to refer you to the mental hospital? I have good lobang. :)

WHAM
06-06-2005, 10:10 PM
agree...damn shiok...especially when the voice is sweet and talk dirty....try it when having sex...even more shiok....if you have numbers for me to try...PM me...

eyez_for_u
07-06-2005, 12:07 AM

Are u sure u are ok?? :rolleyes:

kristie009
07-06-2005, 12:31 AM
He badly needs a shrink, for sure!

nakamara
07-06-2005, 11:52 PM
few years ago...i had a girl i just knew from the net that wanted to call me chat den i on lor. We soon ran out of topics to talk and she starting moaning out of the blue. We didn't talk bout any sexual stuffs b4 that. I wasn't really sure what of what i heard and i ask her whats wrong and she just said "dear...ahhh...ahhh...dear..." and asked me to talk dirty and pcc at the same time. This continued on for a few days and i asked her to meet. She told me she'll be wearing mini-skirt, bare-back top and g-string blah blah blah but end up cancelling the meeting. Always give excuses say not free. i did send her my pic and she sent me hers...but i guess it's a fake la that's y dun dare meet me. anyway lost her number when i lost my phone liao.

another time i xian this girl from irc. she sent me her pic quite blur and only face shot cannot see body. look like okok la. I asked bout her weight she say where got girl let ppl know 1. den nvm...that same night i talk on the phone with her until we stead lor...keep talking on the phone the next few days and her voice is really very nice. i keep thinking that since the voice so sweet and nice the real person couldn't be ugly until where la. My friend kept telling me that sure is a ugly and fat girl i tell him diam n dun believe him. haha on the meeting day i saw a fucking baby hippo approached me. face quite alot pimples...knn...immediately call my friend 'diao zui'...hahahah he tell me huo gai and settle myself. forced myself chit-chat with her for bout 1hr b4 zhao. That same day at nite i break with her...tell her i got a gf already(which is true) and i felt bad (which is fake)....she cried and cried...feel quite guilty sia...but who ask her sort of cheat me in the first place...sian :(

nakamara
08-06-2005, 12:54 AM
few years ago...i had a girl i just knew from the net that wanted to call me chat den i on lor. We soon ran out of topics to talk and she starting moaning out of the blue. We didn't talk bout any sexual stuffs b4 that. I wasn't really sure what of what i heard and i ask her whats wrong and she just said "dear...ahhh...ahhh...dear..." and asked me to talk dirty and pcc at the same time. This continued on for a few days and i asked her to meet. She told me she'll be wearing mini-skirt, bare-back top and g-string blah blah blah but end up cancelling the meeting. Always give excuses say not free. i did send her my pic and she sent me hers...but i guess it's a fake la that's y dun dare meet me. anyway lost her number when i lost my phone liao.

another time i xian this girl from irc. she sent me her pic quite blur and only face shot cannot see body. look like okok la. I asked bout her weight she say where got girl let ppl know 1. den nvm...that same night i talk on the phone with her until we stead lor...keep talking on the phone the next few days and her voice is really very nice. i keep thinking that since the voice so sweet and nice the real person couldn't be ugly until where la. My friend kept telling me that sure is a ugly and fat girl i tell him diam n dun believe him. haha on the meeting day i saw a fucking baby hippo approached me. face quite alot pimples...knn...immediately call my friend 'diao zui'...hahahah he tell me huo gai and settle myself. forced myself chit-chat with her for bout 1hr b4 zhao. That same day at nite i break with her...tell her i got a gf already(which is true) and i felt bad (which is fake)....she cried and cried...feel quite guilty sia...but who ask her sort of cheat me in the first place...sian :(

asdfghjkl
08-06-2005, 02:06 AM
err.. may i seeing double? :)

jungle boy
08-06-2005, 05:32 AM
i also seeing double double :)

jungle boy
08-06-2005, 05:34 AM
agree...damn shiok...especially when the voice is sweet and talk dirty....try it when having sex...even more shiok....if you have numbers for me to try...PM me...

while having sex you're on the phone? even with handsfree or bluetooth, your partner lets you f**k her while you're on a phone conversation? why??? :confused:

daryl76
08-06-2005, 10:45 AM
aiyah... did tat long ago when IRC first started, recently has been playing with webcam oredi... she will show me her pussy while she DIY and i show her mine as well... remember i posted a link of her quite some time ago, think still have with me... PM me if u wanna see

Castrol
08-06-2005, 11:05 AM
I wasn't really sure what of what i heard and i ask her whats wrong and she just said "dear...ahhh...ahhh...dear..." and asked me to talk dirty and pcc at the same time. (

bro nakamara got a seducing sexy macho voice! :D

Castrol
08-06-2005, 11:07 AM
aiyah... did tat long ago when IRC first started, recently has been playing with webcam oredi... she will show me her pussy while she DIY and i show her mine as well...

eh... bro... you mean you... showed her your... eh... pussy too? :D

daryl76
08-06-2005, 11:32 AM
eh... bro... you mean you... showed her your... eh... pussy too? :D

haha this kinda thing u oso wanna 'catch' me... heehee ya, mistake... she showed me her pussy while i show her my didi... sigh, primary school mistake

Castrol
08-06-2005, 01:58 PM
haha this kinda thing u oso wanna 'catch' me... heehee ya, mistake... she showed me her pussy while i show her my didi... sigh, primary school mistake

hahaha... maybe the pussy belongs to a primary school girl... :p

raiders
08-06-2005, 03:51 PM
that same night i talk on the phone with her until we stead lor...

Wah, so fast. LOL. Faster than Fedex and DHL combined. I had my fair share as well. Normally those girls with very very sweet and "teh" voice are those that CMI de...I also knew one from an online game. Wah seh, the voice very sweet and "teh". but in my heart, somehow i suspect shes a hippo. After 2 weeks of coaxing, she finally agreed to meet. Came to my house at midnight and I had to drive her out of the house ASAP (Dunno why let her inside in the first place). So horrible. Hehe.

daryl76
08-06-2005, 08:14 PM
hahaha... maybe the pussy belongs to a primary school girl... :p

bro, i met the gal b4 la... not a stranger, and the webcam has her talking to me with face first den slowly went down to her pussy

superk92
08-06-2005, 08:32 PM
I had similar experiences, but it was initiated by the gal. Poly gal met her online. Then she was pretty normal, until I began to talk dirty. HMm then I listened to her talking about how good she dresses, with limited clothings etc. Luv to wear short skirts. Then I got nottier and ask her if she ever get wet under that hot skirt, are you hot now? etc
She didnt give me much of a response though. Then she wanted me to call her. Fine then, get to know her even better.
On the phone she sounded sweet, soft just like a cute gal. btw, I know how she looks like. Then, I began to talk about sex, told her I would luv to give her massages, and hike up that short skirt. Then.. I heard an 'uh' moan. I thought my ears was deceiving me. Then we to to about friends, etc. Then I got notti again, asking her if she mastubates. She gave me an 'mmmMm' sound. Then I proceed to tell her I'm massaging her breasts, down to her stomach, feeling her undies slowly. Wow.. by now, shes really moaning and fingering herself. Then she told me she's eating my little bro, and with juicy sucking effect as well! (I think shes got a dildo!). Then we both moaned happily until she cums.
Haha something different from sex, but it's nice.