PDA

View Full Version : MediaCorp Takes Over FHM Singapore

smallboi69
15-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Hi Bros,

Heard from the news that MediaCorp has brought over FHM Singapore. Wonder will Hot Babes in bikinis be censored?

longthickrod76
18-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Hi Bros,

Heard from the news that MediaCorp has brought over FHM Singapore. Wonder will Hot Babes in bikinis be censored?

Probably... and they'll include this age-old board game in their centrefold called "Monopoly"...

darcbleu
18-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Cmon, must educate those people at media cork and MITA lah, those bikini clad girls are nothing lah, if you wana be polluted in your mind there is alot more ways to do so other those humble singapore FHM lah.

queenie
18-02-2005, 04:04 AM
Next thing you know they have Miss Singapore pageant girls inside.... :rolleyes:

Hooters666
18-02-2005, 07:36 AM
You may be seeing XiangYun, Hong HuiFang, Huang Biren and drum rollllllllllll.....the Ah Yo Yo Slim ten victim (sorry forget her name ) on the cover...hehehe :D

JackieChan
18-02-2005, 09:43 AM
well, they better not tone down or ruin it wif mediacorp artistes..

not only will it cannibalise their other magazines like 8 days, FHM will go down the longkang because other publications like Maxim and Cosmopolitan will burn them

longthickrod76
18-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Whatever it is, be prepared for shitty quality at higher prices...

Just look at what happened to the TV programs after the TV stations re-merger... nothing but shit...

Hakoshu
18-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Get Maxim instead.. Or the Usa ver. FHM.. Better and more hot..

warresg
18-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Whatever it is, be prepared for shitty quality at higher prices...

Just look at what happened to the TV programs after the TV stations re-merger... nothing but shit...
Fully agreed. Mediashit.

Amour
18-02-2005, 06:43 PM
You may be seeing XiangYun, Hong HuiFang, Huang Biren and drum rollllllllllll.....the Ah Yo Yo Slim ten victim (sorry forget her name ) on the cover...hehehe :D

Andrea De Cruz?

Hooters666
19-02-2005, 01:21 AM
Andrea De Cruz?

Andrea De crux on cover may be still can buy..I am referring to the Chen LiPing..Now I remember the name.. :)

i'mscrewed
19-02-2005, 01:39 AM
Hi Bros,

I don't think at least in the short run they will change the format too much. Its a franchise-franchisee agreement, which means Mediacorp has to pay emap royalties for publishing the magazine. If they change the format, they will be wasting their money as sales will simply decline. Then again, I may be wrong, because I am just making a generalisation of the kind of franchisee terms they agreed with emap.

Of course, with public pressure, they might just have to be more conservative.

vin^_^
19-02-2005, 01:48 AM
get joey ng to be on the cover.

SteveAu
20-02-2005, 12:05 AM
wat abt fiona? the big boobs gal...

peckpeck
20-02-2005, 12:41 AM
wat abt fiona? the big boobs gal...
Provided she's in some hot steamy bikini :D

deee
20-02-2005, 03:06 AM
wondering will mediacock change their concept for their tb also lol. maybe more hoooot scene.. =X

gasdude
20-02-2005, 03:22 AM
hey bros,
why not look on the bright side of things...
when they take over FHM ...
it will mean more chances of seeing mediacorp babes on the mag...
just imagine....
the likes of fiona xie,michelle chia,ann kok,fann wong,lynn poh,constance song,joanne peh,diana ser,cheryl fox,etc,etc....
all posing 4 u in skimpy outfits on the cover....yum....
2 bad ericia lee[the other big boobs babes]wasn't signed 2 mediacorp...
maybe with the media becoming more open...
next time FHM can become rated R21...
wow...fiona xie & ericia lee posing nude...wah lau!!!!
sorry ...got a bit carried away...
:D :D

smallboi69
20-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Any Bros Out there read he UK version of FHM?

I bought one copy at HK airport few years ago and it was quiet thick about 3/4 inches. There were more babes featured, more interviews and not to mention about vulgarities....

At the back there are many kinds of adult ads, like phone sex nos, swingers clubs etc....