PDA

View Full Version : Cutest Girl I'd Seen

Marco Lee
15-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Dear brothers

Happy post valentine's day!

In this festive spirit of love, I thought of sharing with you an encounter where I met a really cute and sweet looking girl. She must be the sweetest thing that I'd seen in Singapore!

Last night, I had dinner at Oaks Grill with a date. As we were chatting and smoking at the open area, this really cute waitress came to serve us. I was instantly zapped by her cuteness, so much so that my date jolted me out of my senses by commenting that "eh, she's cute huh!".

She's not tall, about 1.6, and maybe not more than 20. Sporting a short hairdo with a hair band, she looked sassy and funky especially with her tight-fitting jeans. Deep set eyes, strong nose and an ultra sweet smile, she could kill any man on sight I believe.

Through out the night, my eyes were festooned on her. I tried to make eye contact. I caught her eyes several times. And in return, I thought she tried to wait around my table more often than the rest. She was pacing behind me frequently, finding excuses to talk. I think she knew that I was interested. Or could I be imagining?

With her around, I was obviously oblivious to my date. It didn't matter anymore. I wanted to find a reason to talk to her, ask her which school she's from and whether she was working part time or whether she was already seeing someone (not that it really matters).

In the end, I didn't master enough courage, largely in part due to my date. It would be rude.

But I would return to the restaurant. They serve excellent tenderloins and an extremely cute waitress.

Come to think about it, she looks like a spunky Cherie Cheung in her late teens. Cute...... :rolleyes:

So brothers, if you happen to be around that area, looking for some fine wine and cigars, do check out this really cute waitress at Oaks. It will be worth the trip...

lawry
15-02-2005, 09:58 AM
Dear brothers

Happy post valentine's day!

so when shall we go for some fine wine and gals... :) put time pls

snipeshot08
15-02-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi there

Nice encounter you had....apologies but would some kind soul tell me the location of this restaurant??

Cheers & thanks in advance..... :p

Marco Lee
15-02-2005, 10:02 AM
I think it must be soon. I don't want to miss that cutie pie/target of the month who might be working part-time! I'd be damned!

Marco Lee
15-02-2005, 10:04 AM
Its at Tanglin Mall brother...1st level...above Tanglin Mall Market Place which is at the basement.

Go check it out but I think she works in the evening though. One more thing, I suspect she can be easily impressed if you know what I mean! :D

songsong1213
15-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Tonight the place will be full house, maybe need to call up to book a table :D

DNAT
15-02-2005, 10:23 AM
One more thing, I suspect she can be easily impressed if you know what I mean! :D
meaning = an easy catch ?? .. ;)

DNAT
15-02-2005, 10:34 AM
so when shall we go for some fine wine and gals... :) put time pls

Law, I never smoke cigar in a public dinning area before .. I very keen to go :p

DNAT
15-02-2005, 10:37 AM
So brothers, if you happen to be around that area, looking for some fine wine and cigars, do check out this really cute waitress at Oaks. It will be worth the trip...

Its at Tanglin Mall brother...1st level...above Tanglin Mall Market Place which is at the basement.

bro M L: thanks for the info :)

ianchew
15-02-2005, 10:40 AM

sounds like a good date & time U had brother marco ... thanks for the info!! any bros lucky ... let us know!! :D

DNAT
15-02-2005, 10:43 AM
sounds like a good date & time U had brother marco ... thanks for the info!! any bros lucky ... let us know!! :D
bro, bro Thaivisitor was asking you to do up your signature .. the color .. :D

10 cc
15-02-2005, 10:57 AM
after my sad night yesterday, this could be my salvation! i volunteer to go tonight and give fr!

ianchew
15-02-2005, 10:59 AM
bro, bro Thaivisitor was asking you to do up your signature .. the color .. :D

hmmm ... is this signature okies?? :confused: i m not good at such things ...

ianchew
15-02-2005, 11:00 AM
after my sad night yesterday, this could be my salvation! i volunteer to go tonight and give fr!

All the best of luck to U bro .... probably OAKS will be jammed packed tonight!! :D

DNAT
15-02-2005, 11:14 AM
hmmm ... is this signature okies?? :confused: i m not good at such things ...

no lah, think earlier you din put the color quotes properly ... hehe

wow .. now your signature looks good :p haha

DNAT
15-02-2005, 11:19 AM
All the best of luck to U bro .... probably OAKS will be jammed packed tonight!!

My main intention is to go there to smoke cigar .. if really go there for the cute waitress might end up with disappointment :(

lawry
15-02-2005, 11:24 AM
My main intention is to go there to smoke cigar .. if really go there for the cute waitress might end up with disappointment :(
tonight??? :)

DNAT
15-02-2005, 11:32 AM
tonight???

tonite I cannot make it leh .. :o hmmm ... I know what you are up to ... hehe. Lucky I not aim-ing the gal - so I no need to rush .. :D

If you want, you and your kakis go down 1st lah ..

Marco Lee
15-02-2005, 11:50 AM
Bro DNAT

Yes, I would think she's an easy catch. Then again, I may be wrong. But she's the cutest thing. Worth trying.

Any bro who tried please give an FR.

P/s why do I keep getting my points deducted everytime I post?!? :confused:

Doggiestyle
15-02-2005, 12:14 PM
All the best of luck to U bro .... probably OAKS will be jammed packed tonight!! :D

Yup, packed machiam like samsters outing .... bet she's going to get lots of tips (and a little drool...kekekeke)

mahalosux
15-02-2005, 12:43 PM

walao... i tot u oni interested in ceweks oni???? :confused:

ianchew
15-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Yup, packed machiam like samsters outing .... bet she's going to get lots of tips (and a little drool...kekekeke)

whichever samster is lucky .... let us have a FR !! :D

WWEF
15-02-2005, 04:38 PM
go take pic of her with HP and post it in sggirls.com
then forward it to bros here.
i hope she is really cute! :)

ianchew
15-02-2005, 04:43 PM
go take pic of her with HP and post it in sggirls.com
then forward it to bros here.
i hope she is really cute! :)

Great Idea Bro WWEF!!!! then we can see if the girl is really really cute!! :D

I salute U for your idea!!

DNAT
15-02-2005, 04:50 PM
walao... i tot u oni interested in ceweks oni???? :confused:

ya lor .. I not keen on the cute waitress .. I am just glad that I managed to know a dining / wine drinking area (near our area also .. hehe) to smoke cigar. you got smoke cigar ?

Tai_zi21
15-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Come to think about it, she looks like a spunky Cherie Cheung in her late teens. Cute...... :rolleyes:

Looks Like i Got a New Place To Hang Out liao! :D

ianchew
15-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Looks Like i Got a New Place To Hang Out liao! :D

hmmmm .... sheck out the food & ambience there too ... & let us know if the place is good to "chiong" ....... with or without the cute waitress!! :cool:

Castrol
15-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Yes, I would think she's an easy catch. Then again, I may be wrong. But she's the cutest thing. Worth trying.

:

bro Marco, your previous thread about mamasan and friends and keeping our tails crossed all that, still alive?

should we hang on or abandon ship?

or wait for another thread? ;)

Marco Lee
15-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Bro Castrol

Well, it seems like the more I post the more points I get deducted! :(

Anyway, if I come across any contacts or if my friend look me up, I'd be sure to ask her so that bros here can share! :)

Go check out the cute gal first at the restaurant!

Marco Lee
15-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Actually, come to think of it, there are 2 good looking gals there.

One is the super cutie and the other one, slightly taller with a fuller bosom. The downside to it was that she appeared to be abit dao! But otherwise, nice features and body. :D

10 cc
15-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Actually, come to think of it, there are 2 good looking gals there.

One is the super cutie and the other one, slightly taller with a fuller bosom. The downside to it was that she appeared to be abit dao! But otherwise, nice features and body. :D
aiya bro, very suay. a date appeared last min, want to have dinner with me... shall bring her there too and experience what u did yesterday... eat with 1, stare at the other...

shall blow out more cigar smoke to smoke my date so i can view our target better...

:D

asdfghjkl
15-02-2005, 06:24 PM
*ahem* *ahem* how cum got so much smoke..

10 cc
15-02-2005, 11:47 PM
FR oak grill:

time arrived: 8pm.
waiters: all male except 1 female, which is in her 30s.
guests: mostly ang mos, with 3 local couples. no single men, no guys' groups: deduction. no samsters.

and no cute girl as well. not even cute auntie. perhaps she is off tonight. shall go recce again in the near future.

meal quite nice though, and setting/atmosphere not bad.

lucky i didnt go alone...

:)

Castrol
16-02-2005, 09:24 AM
FR oak grill:

and no cute girl as well. not even cute auntie. perhaps she is off tonight. shall go recce again in the near future.

perhaps all the cute girls were with bro Marco somewhere else.....

10 cc
16-02-2005, 10:00 AM
perhaps all the cute girls were with bro Marco somewhere else.....
perhaps there was a samsters' gathering there at 7pm, an hour earlier, and all girls were then swept away, leaving the 30 y.o. not-so-cute auntie there...

lawry
16-02-2005, 10:11 AM
perhaps there was a samsters' gathering there at 7pm, an hour earlier, and all girls were then swept away, leaving the 30 y.o. not-so-cute auntie there...
Correction.

I am there.

1) two female working staff..

1 = female manager

2 = bar staff

2) 3 more female staff not working.

3) i have gotten the name of that cute gal

4) i have pass my contact to her.

5) the cute gal dont work everyday

6) what time are u there 10cc.. never jio me.. i jio ppl to go down there last nite.. u didnt reply.. grin...

last note = 10cc.. when u free we go down there again.. i will tell u her timing of work..

so samster is there.

lawry
16-02-2005, 10:12 AM
leaving the 30 y.o. not-so-cute auntie there...
she is the female manager.. i will tell her u say tat to her.. kekekkekekkekekeke

Marco Lee
16-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Bro lawry

Care to share details on the cutsy gal? :)

lawry
16-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Bro lawry

Care to share details on the cutsy gal? :)
go with me loh... u have mamasan.. i dont have leh.. how? :D

Marco Lee
16-02-2005, 12:17 PM
ok can but must be end of the month cos my wife leaving for Amsterdam for couple of days. :D So the manager knows which cutsy girl you talking about? Cos there could be 2!

Aiya, the mamasan blow hot and cold. She smsed me during CNY and when I replied, no news from her. But I will follow up.

lawry
16-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Aiya, the mamasan blow hot and cold. She smsed me during CNY and when I replied, no news from her. But I will follow up.
aiya... she replied u also eat urself... dont need to tell me.. grin :rolleyes:

Marco Lee
16-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Cannot eat all mah. Can always share.

Music Underground. Ladies' night. She and her girlfriends are always there. One group of girls at the couch, beside the dance floor. :D

lawry
16-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Cannot eat all mah. Can always share.

Music Underground. Ladies' night. She and her girlfriends are always there. One group of girls at the couch, beside the dance floor. :D
tell me for wat.. also need u to bring me there and introduce me right... :p

mahalosux
16-02-2005, 12:53 PM
ya lor .. I not keen on the cute waitress .. I am just glad that I managed to know a dining / wine drinking area (near our area also .. hehe) to smoke cigar. you got smoke cigar ?

very seldom, i still got 1 in my car leh.... :p nxt time, i c u.. we share, share.. ni yi kou, wo yi kou.... :D

Marco Lee
16-02-2005, 01:04 PM
no need introduction one. After one black label anything goes.

you did find out some details about the cutsy gal without any introduction what?!? :D so no details on when her work days are?

Marco Lee
16-02-2005, 01:07 PM
bro john

dun worry, confirm share. got any good lobang sure share one. :D

lawry
16-02-2005, 01:35 PM
no need introduction one. After one black label anything goes.

u lidat say... ok... (tmd.. as if.. i know who the fark ur mamasan is.. when the fark do i know which day she go..)

you did find out some details about the cutsy gal without any introduction what?!? :D so no details on when her work days are?

i say this back to u.. since u so handsome.. go there everyday... sure can get to meet her again one day.. tmd.. try to funny talk with me.. :mad:

10 cc
16-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Correction.
I am there.
1) two female working staff..
1 = female manager
2 = bar staff
now i remember there a girl in the bar. but didnt notice her...

6) what time are u there 10cc.. never jio me.. i jio ppl to go down there last nite.. u didnt reply.. grin...
i was there from 8 till 10 plus. was sitting outside with my date. she face out, i face in (so that i can biou the waiters)... where were you? and who else were u with? as in, how many guys/girls? u sat inside or outside?
didnt see u jio-ing people... so dont say until like that lah. i also got a last min date... so not possible to join u anyway...

last note = 10cc.. when u free we go down there again.. i will tell u her timing of work..
so samster is there.
ok... got your point. can pm her the days she is going to be there? then i see went i can go... u wanna join me?

Marco Lee
16-02-2005, 02:11 PM
you didn't know who the cutsy gal was and when her work days were but you still went nonetheless so don't tell me about you don't know who my friend is or when she goes to MU.

I said Ladies' night and even gave you the exact location. What more you want? Hotel room booked swee swee for you? They are not working gals ok. Without knowing who my friend is cannot is it?

In the spirit of the forum, i share with you where got cutsy gal and where you can find easy targets at music underground (regardless of whether or not my friend is there) and you say i funny talk with you?

There's no need to be rude bro. You don't want to share your FR or details on when her work days are that's fine. No problem.

p/s Hope other bros out there can share some details on the cutsy gal at Oaks. Appreciate it. :)