PDA

View Full Version : why most FL sleep with their legs closed?

2-Nights-In-Bkk
15-02-2005, 03:04 PM
greetings all,

from my experience in bkk,i realised that most FL like to sleep with their legs closed together.when i'm hugging them,on the bed of cos,i always need to squeeze my leg in between their legs...example,me lying face up and her head lying on my chest.....

i would say 9 out of 10 if not all of them.

will it make their holes tighter by sleeping with their legs tightly closed together every night?

Randi_Candi
15-02-2005, 03:08 PM
greetings all,

from my experience in bkk,i realised that most FL like to sleep with their legs closed together.when i'm hugging them,on the bed of cos,i always need to squeeze my leg in between their legs...example,me lying face up and her head lying on my chest.....

will it make their holes tighter by sleeping with their legs tightly closed together every night?
Err.....if legs open very stephen chow leh :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
15-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Err.....if legs open very stephen chow leh :D
of cos i dun expect every gals to sleep with their legs wide open but at least when i'm hugging them, auto legs open a bit for me to put my leg in between so that my leg can feel their cb mah.......btw,i like that position....kekeke.

Randi_Candi
15-02-2005, 03:24 PM
of cos i dun expect every gals to sleep with their legs wide open but at least when i'm hugging them, auto legs open a bit for me to put my leg in between so that my leg can feel their cb mah.......btw,i like that position....kekeke.
Haha....I prefer the cross their legs over mine

2-Nights-In-Bkk
15-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Haha....I prefer the cross their legs over mine
tats exactly wat i was trying to explain bro.....but even when they're hugging u with their hands across your body,their legs will remain straight and closed,i'll just have to use my leg and go in between their legs.

Randi_Candi
15-02-2005, 03:52 PM
tats exactly wat i was trying to explain bro.....but even when they're hugging u with their hands across your body,their legs will remain straight and closed,i'll just have to use my leg and go in between their legs.
Heh heh.....tough luck brudda
But there r some who will do tat

Perhaps u can try the trick to power blast ur aircon?? :p

thaivisitor
15-02-2005, 04:17 PM
greetings all,

Actually the girls like to sleep with their legs crossed over a guys thigh, feeling the warmth of his leg on her crotch, and vice versa.

You have different experience because ..... seriously have you ever take a closer look at your thigh? Or what's left of it? :eek:

KNN, only skin and bones with hair...

so the girls got no choice but to cross their legs and feel their own warmth lah... :D

Randi_Candi
15-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Actually the girls like to sleep with their legs crossed over a guys thigh, feeling the warmth of his leg on her crotch, and vice versa.

You have different experience because ..... seriously have you ever take a closer look at your thigh? Or what's left of it?

so the girls got no choice but to cross their legs and feel their own warmth lah... :D
Wah! uncle u so zeep guut? :confused:

2-Nights-In-Bkk
15-02-2005, 04:36 PM

You have different experience because ..... seriously have you ever take a closer look at your thigh? Or what's left of it? :eek:

hahahahaha.....u got a point too.but i thought my bones can actually hit their crotch more direct and they can feel the warmth as well mah.....instead of more flesh, feel wat then??

diesel
15-02-2005, 09:02 PM
auto legs open a bit for me to put my leg in between so that my leg can feel their cb mahThis sentence really made me laugh-off my seat. :p

JBCheongster
15-02-2005, 09:22 PM
auto legs open a bit for me to put my leg in between so that my leg can feel their cb mah.......btw,i like that position....kekeke.
Maybe, they scared besides your leg feeling their cb if they auto open their leg, your brudder also auto go in their cb. :D

diesel
15-02-2005, 11:03 PM
they scared besides your leg feeling their cb if they auto open their leg, your brudder also auto go in their cb.HoHoHo..Muahaha... I couldn't stop laughing upon seeing this sentence. You both (2-Nights-In-Bkk & JBCheongster) are really jokers.

queenie
17-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Maybe, they scared besides your leg feeling their cb if they auto open their leg, your brudder also auto go in their cb. :D

We might laugh,
but that is actually quite true.
It only takes a little slip and you guys could enter paradise... :p

ianchew
17-02-2005, 12:32 PM
We might laugh,
but that is actually quite true.
It only takes a little slip and you guys could enter paradise... :p

hmmmm .... a good observation bro ... :D

DNAT
17-02-2005, 03:16 PM

hokkien:
kar kui kui, tanh bo lui
kar kum kum, pao tua tanh

(legs open open, makes no earning
legs closed closed, sure make a lot)

:D

maikieru
17-02-2005, 03:23 PM
hokkien:
kar kui kui, tanh bo lui
kar kum kum, pao tua tanh

(legs open open, makes no earning
legs closed closed, sure make a lot)

Uncle DNAT, not "kar kui kui, tan siew lui" meh?

(legs open open, waiting for money) since they are WL's..

TV... u today free anot? earlier... kopi.. :D

lament
17-02-2005, 03:23 PM
i never take a notice of it ...cos most of time me gals will put their legs over me like a bolster and i am the whom have to close my legs so that it will ease their effort to hold my gor gor in their hand ...

anyway nice meeting u uncle TV & bro 2nite ....

DNAT
17-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Uncle DNAT, not "kar kui kui, tan siew lui" meh?

(legs open open, waiting for money) since they are WL's..

TV... u today free anot? earlier... kopi.. :D

oi, you quote my post and jio TV go lim kopi .. I must charge you an admin fee ;)

maikieru
17-02-2005, 03:27 PM
oi, you quote my post and jio TV go lim kopi .. I must charge you an admin fee ;)

Aiyoh. admin fee = roti prata ? heh heh

prata on me. kopi on u?

swee boh? :D

DNAT
17-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Aiyoh. admin fee = roti prata ? heh heh

prata on me. kopi on u?

swee boh? :D

Errr .. CNY season .. my admin fee = 捞 鱼 生 (Yu Sheng) .. hiak hiak

maikieru
17-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Errr .. CNY season .. my admin fee = 捞 鱼 生 (Yu Sheng) .. hiak hiak

Yu Sheng = salmon?

I go to NTUC buy 1 BIG piece of salmon for you. :D

Elementary
17-02-2005, 04:14 PM
TV... u today free anot? earlier... kopi.. :DTV was transported to KL this morning...Hehehe

DNAT
17-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Yu Sheng = salmon?

I go to NTUC buy 1 BIG piece of salmon for you. :D
1 Big piece for wat ?? do facial ? :confused:

Elementary
17-02-2005, 04:22 PM
1 Big piece for wat ?? do facial ? :confused:
Pak, I just noticed that you have posted 10009 posts. Congrats on achieving over 10000 posts. :D

DNAT
17-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Pak, I just noticed that you have posted 10009 posts. Congrats on achieving over 10000 posts.

Thanks ... but hor, no prize to take 1 leh .. :(

Elementary
17-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Thanks ... but hor, no prize to take 1 leh .. :(You will be endorsed with the title of Highest posting and Tanner132 will be endorsed with the the title of Highest rep. points. :D

lawry
17-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks ... but hor, no prize to take 1 leh .. :(
one pack from okotomo condom from me.. 0.02mm ones.. happy boh?? :) dont say i not brudders for nothing.

cheers

lawry

Looksee
17-02-2005, 05:02 PM
one pack from okotomo condom from me.. 0.02mm ones.. happy boh?? :) dont say i not brudders for nothing.

cheers

lawry

for what? to wrap the salmon?

:confused:

DNAT
17-02-2005, 05:19 PM

cheers

lawry

Last edited by lawry : Today at 05:03 PM.

you think I brudder/steady enuff anot? .. hahaha

lawry
17-02-2005, 05:20 PM
you think I brudder/steady enuff anot? .. hahaha
steady!! buy u 3 packets!!!! :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
18-02-2005, 02:41 PM
knn,now this thread become roti prata,kopi + condom liao.....kekekeke

Mr.romance
19-02-2005, 09:34 AM

KNN maybe u even wan to put ur whole leg into her CB...which gal will allow???...kekekekeke

lament
19-02-2005, 11:38 AM
KNN maybe u even wan to put ur whole leg into her CB...which gal will allow???...kekekekeke

got such a big lobang .....

Mr.romance
19-02-2005, 12:09 PM
got such a big lobang .....
Of coz no la bro. I always like to "Ji siao" him...haha... So did u mention my name to S****** about me? we used to had kopi almost everyday....
BTW Bro TV already mention this thread during our la kopi session the day before u came...All laugh at bro 2 nights in BKK until their jaws nearly drop on the floor...

:p

lament
19-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Of coz no la bro. I always like to "Ji siao" him...haha... So did u mention my name to S****** about me? we used to had kopi almost everyday....
BTW Bro TV already mention this thread during our la kopi session the day before u came...All laugh at bro 2 nights in BKK until their jaws nearly drop on the floor...

no lah ...do u think i so k-po 1 meh .....

catch up again ....

2-Nights-In-Bkk
19-02-2005, 03:50 PM
i can only think of 1 gal from bkk by the name of Axxx....u wan put 2 legs in also can....kekekeke.....hahahwahahhahahahaha.

DavidCheng
19-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Most FL sleep with their legs closed bcos throughout the hours that their eyes are not closed, there is always a soft-rod that might ran loose from the CUNT. Also, Asian man's rod is thin & loose by most standards, therefore, these FL got to grip it tight. So even in their sleep, they got to practise it.
hahaha... If you like my explanation, pls UP my points. Thank you.
:) God bless you.

Mr.romance
20-02-2005, 01:42 PM
i can only think of 1 gal from bkk by the name of Axxx....u wan put 2 legs in also can....kekekeke.....hahahwahahhahahahaha.
I had already done so...Now I need a challenge...Can I do it on ur secret admirer XXX...Ooops..Paiseh..Paiseh...kekekeke

lament
21-02-2005, 02:06 PM

I had already done so...Now I need a challenge...Can I do it on ur secret admirer XXX...Ooops..Paiseh..Paiseh...kekekeke

can i have a shuang fei on the 2 of them instead ..... :D

2-Nights-In-Bkk
21-02-2005, 05:53 PM
can i have a shuang fei on the 2 of them instead ..... :D
cb romance, u kiam kan again sibo??
btw,my new,san and vill swee bo?? kekekeke.