PDA

View Full Version : The married man has sex with his 21 yrs old girlfriend

hot64guy
17-02-2005, 12:03 AM
The married man had sex with his 21 yrs old gf. If she gets pregnant , will he be jailed ?

jasper
17-02-2005, 05:13 PM
The married man had sex with his 21 yrs old gf. If she gets pregnant , will he be jailed ?

U are the first person that really makes me feels like farking u during CNY... are u trying to be funny or just plain farking silly to ask suck a BOLIAO question...

maybe ur wife should know the answer... pls go check it out with her...dun farking waste our time answering to this type of kookoo questions!

i will the first person to fucking down ur pts.!!!!!

oxilary
17-02-2005, 05:14 PM
u living in some place where the legal age for sex is 21?
or some draconian marriage law?

doggifier
17-02-2005, 05:15 PM
No jail but I think wife will leave him....sometime a bit curious Sillypore don't allow "non muslim" man to have more than one wife...so if you got gf pregant but cannot married her then the what happens to the child born :confused: not to poke fun here....how to register the kid...under the mom onli ....Father "UNKNOWN"...I ever come across before mother of friends is a mistress but too embrass to ask

lawry
17-02-2005, 05:17 PM
ahh.. is this the million dollar quest? or from the show guess guess guess??

can i have 50/50... or phone call help or audience support?

10q in advance..

Looksee
17-02-2005, 05:20 PM

he will be jailed and after the child is born, the child and the 21 yrs old gf will also be jailed........so.........dun play play........

:rolleyes:

dandan2512
17-02-2005, 05:22 PM
bro,r u serious???hw come u can ask such question?r u from this planet?? :confused:

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 05:23 PM

How come nowadays newbies choose this type of question to start their virgin thread? :(

Very simple answer......Yes if the GF did not give "Consent" If she did give "Consent" there is nothing illegal about it! But .................................................. .................................................. ......if she looks 21 but her IC state 16 and below...God bless You!

Amour
17-02-2005, 05:27 PM
i sense the heat... some zapping moments is gonna happen :D

Elementary
17-02-2005, 05:28 PM
bro,r u serious???hw come u can ask such question?r u from this planet?? :confused:Looking at his Location at the top right corner.....he is a Sillyporean....asking a silly bored question. :eek:

tittyhawk
17-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Is this thread a joke?

Optimus_Prime
17-02-2005, 05:38 PM

BO LIAO !! :mad:

PKTM
17-02-2005, 05:47 PM

WAH! this is a very cheem question...

Let's look it at the other way first, if the married man had sex with his 21 yrs old gf. If she DID NOT get pregnant, will he carry on the bonkings till she gets pregnant??? :confused:

another way is that you can SHARE YOUR ENTIRE STORY here so we dun have to second guess...

Enjoy your bonks. :D

wahpiang
17-02-2005, 05:52 PM
sigh, there will be always these kind of threads to stir up the zapping in us. look for the statutes of singapore. you can find the necessary laws to answer your question.....

surprisingly, the threadstarter's rep pts still remain at 10. Oh wait.... wat is it that i hear in the distance? artillery moving in........ :D

songsong1213
17-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Sentance to death... Not the married man, the person who ask this question :D

jasper
17-02-2005, 05:59 PM
surprisingly, the threadstarter's rep pts still remain at 10. Oh wait.... wat is it that i hear in the distance? artillery moving in........ :D

me have given out too many points today...
me make sure i tomolo sure zap him... super boliao man.. to think he is 64...even older than me....!!!

nabeh123
17-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Pts still stand @ 10 leh :confused:
Maybe most bros have fired their bullet of the day, that includes me :p

diesel
17-02-2005, 06:14 PM
The married man had sex with his 21 yrs old gf. If she gets pregnant , will he be jailed ?Dear hot64guy,

The case can be filed under criminal law. Committing adultery is a serious offense. Ladies are always protected in the legal women chapter under Singapore law.

If the minor (she) pursues this lawsuit, this married man 101% will face legal charge by the DPP in subordinate court.

songsong1213
17-02-2005, 06:23 PM
The case can be filed under criminal law. Committing adultery is a serious offense. Ladies are always protected in the legal women chapter under Singapore law.

If the minor (she) pursues this lawsuit, this married man 101% will face legal charge by the DPP in subordinate court.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Hi Bro,

Are you serious with your answer to the boliao people!!!

What offence??? Unless he married two times is an offence, screwing a lady after you have married is not a criminal offence, it only help the wife to get more money from the husband if the wife want a divorce.

As for the second answer, he said 21 yer old, a minor in Singapore is under 16 or 18... can't remember the age as I return it back to PA liao

dragko
17-02-2005, 06:27 PM
When people ask question like these, always twist a bit and say it is their friend or something like that.

Maybe the threadstarter is the girl??? :rolleyes:

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Thread starter already kann zap 9 pts liao.....I see his early retirement from SB! :eek:

Cheri_Popper
17-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Sentance to death... Not the married man, the person who ask this question :D

Sentenced to "Moderation" or "Early Retirement Scheme from SB" :D

peterfish
17-02-2005, 07:50 PM
The only possible case whereby that man can be jailed, is that his 21 yrs gf is his daughter. Then he can be jailed for incest. So are you that person in question? :confused:

Elementary
17-02-2005, 08:03 PM
When people ask question like these, always twist a bit and say it is their friend or something like that.

Maybe the threadstarter is the girl??? :rolleyes:Maybe you're right...."Hot64guy" = "Hot sex for guy" :p

diesel
17-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Are you serious with your answer to the boliao people!!!
What offence??? Unless he married two times is an offence, screwing a lady after you have married is not a criminal offence, it only help the wife to get more money from the husband if the wife want a divorce.
As for the second answer, he said 21 yer old, a minor in Singapore is under 16 or 18... can't remember the age as I return it back to PA liaoNope. I do not classify his question as bo-liao query. I will try to help people as much as I can. If you have similar query, I will help you too. :)

You completely do not understand what I have posted. As I have already mentioned (please open your sleep eyes :p) in my previous posting 'If the minor (she) pursues this lawsuit,'. He can be charged for committing adultery if she (the victim) determined to lodge a report against him. Understand?

The term 'minor' referring to the victim in this case. May not pointing at the younger age.

daryl76
17-02-2005, 08:33 PM
heehee cant zap anymore oredi... but i have to agree tat its a really funny question to be asking, maybe he is not from this small island....

lcashley
17-02-2005, 08:39 PM

don't waste forum space can? this are questions u should try asking the policeman.... see what he do to u. see lor.. see whether the gf cry rape

asjer
17-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Adultery falls under Chapter 353 of Women's Charter or Chapter 43 of Civil Act only. It's NOT a criminal offence else those widely publicised divorced millionaires with 2 or 3 mistresses will be behind bars now.

Dear hot64guy,

If the minor (she) pursues this lawsuit, this married man 101% will face legal charge by the DPP in subordinate court.

scotfish
17-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Hello Mr Hot64guy,
:cool:

If the girl cry rape after sex, then u die leow. Unless you have proof to show that you are innocent orelse.... hahaha... the rattan is going to land on your ASSSssssss.

Good Reply??? :D

danls79
17-02-2005, 10:14 PM
wat the FUC............! are u out of your mind to ask this type of question????

wanderer23
17-02-2005, 10:19 PM

This post is proof of how internet savvy our youths (or should i say children) have become. They know how to surf, register and post and this is the result. Boy/Girl you asking for your papa is it? :rolleyes:

wanderer23
17-02-2005, 10:22 PM
sigh, there will be always these kind of threads to stir up the zapping in us. look for the statutes of singapore. you can find the necessary laws to answer your question.....

Dun have a copy let me know I have it "THE STATUES OF THE REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE"....Long time never flip thru it liao... and yes the artillery has arrived :D

jeronimo
17-02-2005, 10:49 PM
NG hot64guy

Looks like you have planted and stepped on your own minefield.
Marital issues is not a criminal offence but could lead a civil case if the wife files for divorce. It could only be a felony which could land him in jail if the girlfriend turns jealous/nasty for whatever reasons and cries wolf for rape

squirt
18-02-2005, 01:34 AM
I personally feel most people here are too unfriendly. Here is one guy who asked a question and there were so many bombardments on him. The reason he asked this question is because he doesn't know the answer. If he already knew it, will he ask in the first place???
The answer may seemed obvious to you, but you should not have been so rude. So what is a thread wasted? Does it take up paper and waste precious Earth resources? In forums, there will always be hot threads and some cold ones. The cold ones will automatically be pushed back as new threads keep coming up to occupy the first place. After some time, you would not have seen the cold thread anymore, so why a waste of space? Unless there is a space allocated to this forum on the server???(someone may advise me here, i sincerely do not know the answer)
All the zapping comments and point system. All the threats about zapping make newbies think twice about creating new threads. Don't you find this similar to our sg gahment? Fine this and that. Can't do this and that. Only do what "I" say can do...
Come on ,let our forum be a lively discussion area. No threats, no rude remarks blah bllah ....ok???

oxilary
18-02-2005, 01:40 AM
So what is a thread wasted? Does it take up paper and waste precious Earth resources?

tell that to the boss.. see what he thinks about wasting forum resources.. :)

queenie
18-02-2005, 04:02 AM

Can you say "Dumbass!!!"
You are the only one that should be jailed!!!

Tai_zi21
18-02-2005, 04:26 AM
I personally feel most people here are too unfriendly. Here is one guy who asked a question and there were so many bombardments on him. The reason he asked this question is because he doesn't know the answer. If he already knew it, will he ask in the first place???
The answer may seemed obvious to you, but you should not have been so rude. So what is a thread wasted? Does it take up paper and waste precious Earth resources? In forums, there will always be hot threads and some cold ones. The cold ones will automatically be pushed back as new threads keep coming up to occupy the first place. After some time, you would not have seen the cold thread anymore, so why a waste of space? Unless there is a space allocated to this forum on the server???(someone may advise me here, i sincerely do not know the answer)
All the zapping comments and point system. All the threats about zapping make newbies think twice about creating new threads. Don't you find this similar to our sg gahment? Fine this and that. Can't do this and that. Only do what "I" say can do...
Come on ,let our forum be a lively discussion area. No threats, no rude remarks blah bllah ....ok???

Let mi Ans To Ur Ques
As a Newbie,1st Thing u shouldn't do is to Post Bo Liao Ques! We Dun say Newbie Post This Lar! Even This Is From A Senior Samster He Will also be Flame Upside Down!

Yes U can Ask Ques And Start A Thread! But Asking This Kind of Ques? Come on i think my bro also know the ans man! Imagine a Stranger Walking Up to ur face to ask u This Type of dumb Ques? How will u feel?

Seriously i wonder how old is the thread Starter? Pri 6? :confused:

Bohemian001
18-02-2005, 09:23 AM
It's obviously a kid or someone from Mars who post this type of intellectually-challenged question.. did u stole ur daddy's account & infiltrate into this forum? To answer ur question, the man isn't in clash with the law, perphaps only with his in-laws......... :p

dragko
18-02-2005, 10:05 AM
With regards to the person no knowing and asking, if it is him (married man), then the point is that if he is married, should be matured enough to know what kind of question to ask; or at least the way he ask. Unless he himself is still very young (did not enclose his age), and got married because of shotgun?

Anyway, after points went into -ve, believe that the treadstarter will not appear again. Maybe already register under different nick.

As to wasting traffic, will not reply anymore to this tread and let it "die" naturely. Needs all Bros help on this then. :o

songsong1213
18-02-2005, 10:10 AM
You completely do not understand what I have posted. As I have already mentioned (please open your sleep eyes ) in my previous posting 'If the minor (she) pursues this lawsuit,'. He can be charged for committing adultery if she (the victim) determined to lodge a report against him. Understand?

The term 'minor' referring to the victim in this case. May not pointing at the younger age.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Sorry my mistake, in the law term minor refer to under age person.... Again adultery is not a criminal offence!!! If it is a criminal offence Bill Clinton and Jacky Chan will be in the prison now... BECAUSE they have make a mistake most of the man made :D

It is good that you are helpful...BUT please make sure that your advice is correct :p

diesel
18-02-2005, 10:36 AM
It's NOT a criminal offence else those widely publicised divorced millionaires with 2 or 3 mistresses will be behind bars now.If it is a criminal offence Bill Clinton and Jacky Chan will be in the prison now... BECAUSE they have make a mistake most of the man made.Okay..okay, I surrender. This will be my last post in this thread. :( Three pieces of mouth (songsong1213, asjer & jeronimo) against one. I think I will stop beating around the bush and I will make it simpler in singlish.

If she lodges a police report that as 'rape'. Should this case be considered as criminal offense?

lawry
18-02-2005, 10:40 AM
why the threadstarter has been flame to death..

The difference between any animal and man is the power to process LOGIC!!..

1) Many samsters here are MARRIED.
2) MANY samsters here have commercial sex
3) MANY samsters here have a gf while status married
4) ONLY MUSLIM LAW PUNHISH those unmarried couples having sex.. but if u are non-muslim its ok.

so if u are an adult or any person who has experience or who has friends who have experiences with commercial sex or the law.. it is logical tat having affairs is not chargable.. but in taiwan its fineable.. tong jian.. (police wont catch.. wife/husband catch and sue husband/wife in court for tong jian)

so if u are asking in the context of Singapore law.. ney.. no problem leh.. so wat if i married and have gf..

So it is logical from the habits of so many samster that its ok.. if its not ok to the law.. GL or FL will have no biz.

2) getting preg

it is not against the law to get preg.. u can get preg at any age.. and the law allows u to give birth..

3) making someone preg.

as long as the person is above 16.. u can make her preg anytime and not against the law.

The above is not true under the muslim law.. but singapore dont have muslim law enforcers.. so no worry.. only in malaysia u have to be careful.. indonesia.. no problem.. ask DNAT/BATAM MAN/FREESTYLER69..

what i mention is all logic.. normal adult who is horny and have bonk definately know lah..

I personally believe any adult who is able to locate sammyboy forum and read the forum will have enough TI KO power to already understand wat i pointed out.. unless u are still a minor.. grin..

deserve to be deducted.. and for all newbies.. please read all the rules and other posts.. before u start to post crab..

and pls use ur logic before u post. we are kind and helpful people.. we share info.. but if u ask questions that can be found by using abit of effort looking thr the forum.. u deserve to be flame. cause we hate lazy bums..

10q for ur time to read.

songsong1213
18-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Supposedly, she lodged a police report that she was rape. Should this case be considered as criminal offense?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yes... Rape of couse is a criminal offence...

Don't say like that leh... like 2 against 1 (3somes) and so unfair to you :D BTW I find this thread more and more interesting with you around ha...ha... Joking only har...

avgalslover
18-02-2005, 10:56 AM
I see 2 possible identities here...

One, he's a guy born in 1964 BUT definitely with low comprehensive ability of brain (It's not his fault....he cant choose his brain's genes).

Second, a 21yr-old girl just trying to ask a question to answer her anxiety over having sex with a married man (again, It's not her fault...it's either blinding-love or it's brain's genes related problem).

I suggest why dont "Hot64guy" pay $ to consult a lawyer, both the married man & the 21yr-old girl.

:eek:

Castrol
18-02-2005, 11:08 AM
I personally feel most people here are too unfriendly. Here is one guy who asked a question and there were so many bombardments on him.

look around, my friend, the friendly threadstarter started a thread with his first post and left the village.

"most people" here dont want this forum to become a fucked up forum.

kosheen
18-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Altho the thread starters qns is really stupid and deserves to be zapped but a man can get fine or imprisonment for bigamy if he is married and yet registers another marriage with another woman.

Terminator1979
18-02-2005, 01:10 PM
I don't think there is any offence committed to warrent a jail term.

However, if he commits bigamy, there will be another issue!

asjer
22-02-2005, 01:13 AM
Yes, she will be charged for giving false statement.

If she lodges a police report that as 'rape'. Should this case be considered as criminal offense?

jeronimo
22-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Okay..okay, I surrender. This will be my last post in this thread. :( Three pieces of mouth (songsong1213, asjer & jeronimo) against one. I think I will stop beating around the bush and I will make it simpler in singlish.

Sr NG Diesel,
I am sorry if my post was too offensive to you.
All I clarified was that its not a criminal offence but a civil offence in marital cases as its a man or wife cheating their spouse

As you can see from the last sentence of my earlier posting ".....unless she cries wolf for rape"
Chill man........