PDA

View Full Version : Tuition Fantasy

Pages : [1] 2

warresg
22-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Just a little fantasy to share....purely fictional. :)
------------------------------------------------

“Ding Dong”, the doorbell rang as I drag my feet to the door. “Hi, you must be Jacky right, my name is Diana, your new tution teacher (http://img100.exs.cx/img100/4448/part11teacher3rs.jpg).” I am quite surprised as she is very different from my previous tutor, Mrs Han.

Mrs Han is a fierce looking nasty old women who has made my life a living hell. After she finally quit, mum has no choice but to look for a new tutor for me. Diana was introduced to us by one of my mum’s friend.

Diana (http://img100.exs.cx/img100/3306/part12diana4uh.jpg) is about 5’ 5 with long and wavy highlighted hair (slightly above waist) She has a pair of big sparkling almond shaped eyes and a typical ah lian face. She is wearing a plain white T-shirt and a denim skirt. But what attract my attention most is her amazing 32C 24 34 figure. Her boobs are a little too big for her slender body frame, I thought. (Hmm…...big things come in small package) Diana starts by introducing herself. She is 19 years old and is currently studying in a local university.

We manage to hit off very well as her friendliness has made me feel at ease. Unlike my previous tutor, my relation with Diana has grown very close. I even call her “jie jie” (big sister) instead as she is still very young and we are more like friends than teacher-student.

Although Diana is really very attractive, I dare not harbor any naughty thoughts as she is after all my teacher. Moreover she is 4 years my senior and belongs to the mature and sexy type, so I guess she will not fancy a young boy like me. The most we did is to flirt with each other or exchange light kisses. On top of that, there were hardly any hanky-pankies.

As time passes by, I begin to notice Diana’s dressing is getting more scanty and sexy. Occasionally, she will wear tank top and shorts. Sometime, she will come in very skimpy spaghettis tops and micro mini skirts. These outfits fully allow her to show off her sexy long legs and her tight and cute little butt. Beside that, her makeup is also getting thicker than she used to put on.

I always have a great time looking at her undergarments when she accidentally or intentionally (I don’t know) zao geng during lessons. She seems to have a fetish for kinky stuffs such as g-strings and lace bras. These really turns me on and there were even a couple of times when she actually caught me ogling at her but did not seems to mind nor shown any disapproval. I have to rush to the bathroom to pcc each time after seeing her let ½ ball or showing her cute panties.

There was once when Diana wore a very tight neon pink tube top, exposing her mid drift. Her tube top must be one size smaller as her two mambo-jumbo knockers were pushed so tightly together that the cleavage appeared to be popping out any moment.

I managed to steal a glimpse at those massive hooters while she bend down to pick up something. It was dammed big (.)(.)!!!! She has the most beautiful pair of mammaries I ever saw. Both tits were huge like melons, creamy and beautiful and the most exciting part is that she did not put on a bra. I could roughly make up the shape of her nipples hidden underneath her skimpy top. They were pointy and erected as if they were being stimulated and look as if they were going to burst out any moment. After she left, I had to rush to the bathroom to masturbate and I can still remember how much load I jerked off that day.

To be continue...

asdfghjkl
22-02-2005, 06:32 PM
good one.. especially with the included links..

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Bro Warresg
Wow when u become a Writer? Haha Anyway Keep Up The Gd Work! :D

ianchew
22-02-2005, 06:36 PM
nice story brother .... nice link ... loved the picture of your tuition teacher ... keep it up!!! :D

asdfghjkl
22-02-2005, 06:46 PM
yep.. never knew warrent officers also can write so good a story..

just_me
22-02-2005, 07:24 PM
yep.. never knew warrent officers also can write so good a story..

is it an original story?

n-gage
22-02-2005, 07:38 PM
wahz piangz power arr

slippers
22-02-2005, 07:38 PM
wow..i want to have tuition right away!

rahl
22-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Thank goodness its not about a nasty old woman!

Carry on, carry on! :D

warresg
22-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Sorry for the delay. Paiseh Paiseh :o
-----------------------------------

Mum had left for a mahjong session early this morning as I will be having tuition later. I sat on my bed awaiting for the arrival of my sexy tutor when the doorbell rings. As I open the door, what stand before me is the most stunning female that I ever seen in my 15 years of life. “Hi Jacky” Diana greets me as I was stoned by her attractiveness.

Diana is wearing a black halter-top which is excitingly low cut to reveal her deep curvaceous valley along with a micro-mini skirt, showing off her well endowed figure. I got an immediate hard on as she removes her knee high leather boots to enter my house.

I cannot concentrate on my work at all as my eyes were rolling all over this chio lian. I inch myself closer to smell her sweet fragrance as she is heavily perfumed. My mind is fill with image of this sexy chio bu as I did not realize that the pen I was holding has roll onto the floor.

As I bend down to pick it up, I manage to peep into Diana skirt. Her mini skirt has slightly hiked up in her sitting position and her legs were parted slightly giving me a clear nice view of her smooth porcelain inner thighs.

Diana is wearing a pair of white lacy panties. The view of her silky pussy hair partially visible underneath the lacy material plus the sweet aroma emitting from her womenhood really turns me high as I begin to experience an incredibly strong erection.

I almost cream in my shorts as I cannot tahan the temptation. Hence I excuse myself to go to the bathroom attempting to pcc to this sexy vixen. I quickly pull down my bermudas and sat on the toilet bowl, grasping my already hardened throbbing cock and start pumping away.

Oooooooowwwwww…...Yeah…..The feeling is darmmed shiok as I close my eyes to savor every moment of it. In the heat of my masturbation, I forget to keep track of the time. Just as I was pumping real hard and was about to cum, I heard Diana’s sexy voice.

“What are you doing, my dear?” I get a shock of my life as Diana is standing over me looking in astonishment.

I notice that I have forgotten to lock the door on my way in and I was too engrossed that I did not notice Diana as she has come to look for me.

“Errr, nothing” I reply as I quickly pull up my bermudas and return to my seat to resume lesson as I was afraid that Diana will tell my mother about it.

warresg
22-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Bro Warresg
Wow when u become a Writer? Haha Anyway Keep Up The Gd Work! :D
Yo Prince, glad that you like the story.
You see, I have pose pics & upload video b4, so now trying to write a little story. Hope that bros here will like it. :)

ultra007
22-02-2005, 09:15 PM
That type of tutor i also want. Anyway, thanks for the good story.

stephenL
22-02-2005, 09:18 PM
good one bro...warresg..continue please...

glenn553
22-02-2005, 09:27 PM
nice story bro, keep it up :)

japboy
22-02-2005, 10:05 PM
nice story~! keep it cumming~! :D

tanner132
22-02-2005, 10:10 PM
I am afraid tonight I have to disturb my tigeress already after reading your story and also Diana pics. hahaha...... :D

Nice story. Hope to see the next coming story come faster. Bro warresg. Don't keep us waiting too long hor. keke

Cheers :)

xiexie
22-02-2005, 10:52 PM
nice story man keep it up

Amx 10
22-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Nice writing of this story.

Thanx.

hthderrick
23-02-2005, 11:08 AM
nice story man!keep up the gd works

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 11:11 AM
yep.. faster ler.. i excited already liao ler.. more please!

95-emperor
23-02-2005, 01:25 PM
yep.. faster ler.. i excited already liao ler.. more please!

Ya me too
Brother , keep the stories coming ...
Dont stop

acer3939
23-02-2005, 01:29 PM
I also want Tuition leh, so can write better FR keke :D

warresg
23-02-2005, 05:52 PM
“You see, I was having a tummy upset, that’s why I took so long in the bathroom.” I try to explain.

“Don’t try to bluff me lah! :p You were masturbating.” Diana said cheekily. I was blush for that moment. “Don’t worry lah! Boys like your age does that because your are reaching puberty. It ‘s normal to fantasize about the opposite sex and masturbate….I does that too when I was an adolescent, and even now I masturbate whenever I feel horny. So don’t worry lah.” With that, I feel at ease but at the same time, my cock starts to get hard again.

“You mean you does that too?” I pretend to act blur and ask curiously.

“You really want to know huh?” Diana places her hand on my thigh, giving me a sly smile. I guess the sight of me masturbating has made this chio lian horny too.

She pulls me onto my bed, planting her lips onto mine and starts kissing me passionately. I respond with equal passion while she dart her tongue into my mouth.

“Mmm….Taste good” Diana comment as I kiss my way down her neck, my hands begin to roam all over her smooth back slowly making its way down to her waist, her inner thigh and butt.

As I was lingering near her armpits, I begin to fondle the side of her breasts with my fingers thru the thin material she is wearing.

Diana let out a soft moan and slowly pull up my T-shirt exposing my chest. “Come on, help jie jie remove this” she said as I wrap my hands around her to untie the strings that holds her top in place. I let go of the soft fabric and it falls to her waist exposing a matching white lace bra.

I was abit clumsy as I wrap my hands around her to unhook the bra. (cannot blame me hor, this is my 1st time helping a girl remove her bra) It was a super turn on for me. (1st time mah! :p ) As it slipped off her body, Diana’s huge knockers came into full view. Her mammaries are extremely beautiful and creamy topped with light brownish areola and pinkish nipples.

Slowly Diana moves her slender fingers across each knockers and rub her nipples very seductively. Her nipples start to get hardened and become very aroused.

I bury my face closer in order to savor the heavenly taste of her huge melons. “Mmmmmm…. it feels so good….” Diana cried as I suck and flicker her nipples rapidly with my tongue.

By then, her mini skirt had already hike up to her waist level exposing her white lacy panties. My hands were busying kneading her knobs when Diana grab my fingers and slide it underneath her panties.

Owwwwwww…. she is wet as she guide my hand to rub against the bush between her legs as more juice flow out.

I proceed to remove her juice soaked panties while Diana welcomes me with her well-trimmed bush. She even licks her own juice from my fingers before inserting them back into her red hot juicy pussy guiding them in and out of it.

Amx 10
23-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Omg... I need to report to toilet to PCC liao. :p

warresg
23-02-2005, 06:26 PM
“This is….ahhhhh….. how women masturbate….” Diana said in a husky voice. By then my cock has already grown back to its full length. Noticing it, Diana slides her hand into my bermudas to stroke my didi.

Aaaaarrrrrrrr…. I cried in pleasure as she stimulates me. Diana unzip me and pull down my bermudas in one swift stroke and lower my brief down to my knees. The feeling is furking shiok as this is the 1st time I have a girl to unzip for me. My bulging hardness sprang out to the excitement that is about to begin and I can see my dick head already wet with precum.

Diana said she feels bad disrupting me earlier on and she will make it up to me as she wraps her slender fingers around my throbbing cock sending waves of pleasure ripping through my entire body.

“Let jie jie see how big your kuku jiao is….Waaaa, so big ah!!!….must be at least be 6 to 7 inches and its still growing ….kekeke….” Diana said holding my dicky. I am also surprise that it has grown so big. Maybe because this is the 1st time its being held by a girl.

I almost cream on the spot when Diana starts jerking me off with her warm and smooth hand. While she move up and down my cock, she use her other hand to cup my balls. “Shiok or not?” Diana ask playfully.

While Diana is busy milking my cock, her other hand was guiding my fingers in and out of her pussy. She is moaning and groaning, spurring me on. Oooooooooo…. Aaaarrrrrrrr…. Ohhhhhhhhh…. As I fingered her faster and faster, her moans gets louder and louder.

Suddenly her pelvis muscles start contracting. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg……..Finally, after one loud moan, Diana stop moving and I can see her body convulse and jerk uncontrollably. I realize that she has cum. Diana must have just experienced a very strong orgasm as she is panting very heavily and grasping for air.

Diana grab tightly onto my cock and pump faster and faster. “Shit, I am going to cum very soon if this teasing continues….” I murmured. On hearing that, Diana increase the pace of the pumping motion as well as the grip on my cock.

Faster…. Harder…. Faster…. Harder…. I sense a huge pressure building up in my balls and my breathing quicken. I close my eyes as I know I cannot tahan for long.

Aaaarrrrrrrrr…..Aaarrrrrrrhh…..Aaarrrrrrggggggg….. and the next thing I know, I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed….……………my dick spurting exploding climaxing shots all over the place. One spurt, two spurts, three, four, five……until I lose count.

I open my eyes and saw Diana still holding my cock with cum all over her hands and breasts. Some of my goo even hit her on her face, landing on her cheeks and is basically all over the place. The sight of my sticky white goo on her gorgeous face made me shoot a couple more shots while Diana keeps jerking until my erection subside.

“I never feel so good when I play with myself….”. I told Diana “Young boys like you cannot tahan and can certainly cum a lot….”, she comment. “Yah loh…., you too chio and sexy mah, cannot control” I reply cheekily.

I wanted to get some tissue for Diana but cannot find any in my room but before I manage to get some from the other room, Diana has already used her panties to clean the mess I left behind. “Cum, let jie jie clean your kuku jiao for you” Diana said as she uses her panties to wipe my cock.

Before we get dress, I ask Diana whether she can let me have her soiled panties as a t0ken of memorial. “Heehee….nah….” Diana laugh handing her panties to me.

As it is already quite late and my mum will be coming back soon, we dress up quickly and I walk Diana to the MRT station before bidding her goodbye. Before we part, Diana give me a hug and a hot kiss promising me a reward if I score a good grade for my coming math test. I smile and return home looking forward to my next lesson (http://s3.youshareit.com/download.php?8e71742e8ef4a889c987f59b797f7a77).

END OF PART I

warresg
23-02-2005, 06:33 PM
I am afraid tonight I have to disturb my tigeress already after reading your story and also Diana pics. hahaha......

Nice story. Hope to see the next coming story come faster. Bro warresg. Don't keep us waiting too long hor. keke

Cheers
Wow...feel so honoured that you & Bro Acer, the 2 da ge da enjoys my story. :)

Btw, Bro a-l, I am not a warrent officer hor. :p

sunny302
23-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm looking forward to the continuation of the next chapter.Cheers bro!! :D

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 10:05 PM
piangz.. got link somemore.. first time this type ler.. keep it up bro!

tanner132
23-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Wow...feel so honoured that you & Bro Acer, the 2 da ge da enjoys my story. :)

The fact is. It is indeed a good stroy contributed by you. Nothing can denied that. I read till steam steam. Imagine myself being musterbate by Diana. keke :p

mJ`mJ
23-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Sorry Bros, Please dun flame me if i say anything not right...

Is this purely a fantasy or a true matter that happen?

But i think no matter what it is... it sure a very nice happening story!!! in fact i think everyone out there do some kind of day when they have tution teacher they will fantasize about them if they are chio...

yandao26
23-02-2005, 11:33 PM
nice story...keep it coming bro...

jaded
24-02-2005, 01:02 AM
another top notch writer :)
very innovative of u to include links
keep it up warren!

FF60
24-02-2005, 01:51 AM
I smile and return home looking forward to my next lesson (http://s3.youshareit.com/download.php?8e71742e8ef4a889c987f59b77).

END OF PART I

Wow....this is damn ingenius, and i'm 0 of 100?? no one else saw? ,...just upped u 6, first time i upping story tellers, u'r the man!!!

can check out my posts and up me too, cheers!

casannova03
24-02-2005, 03:15 AM
wa lan bro you sibei solid la....i like the attached pics and clip....wa lan song!!!! :D

wankmehappy
24-02-2005, 06:03 AM
great work....can consider be a writer liao...really enjoy reading it...give me a boney...
happyme :D

warresg
24-02-2005, 07:35 PM
PART II

After the previous encounter, I can’t wait for my next tuition session. Frankly speaking, its very difficult to apprehend that someone like me who resent studying so much would actually be anticipating and looking forward to tuition lessons. Unknowingly to others, it is probably due to the special fringe benefit I am entitled to from this hot babe tutor of mine.

No doubt my relationship with Diana has become more intimate, she only allow me to pet or french her. She will occasionally conduct lesson sitting on my lap and use her big neh neh to “accidentally” brush against me. The most extreme was to engage in heavy petting but we did not go beyond that. Therefore nothing exciting has happened as yet.

We sms and icq each other regularly when we are not meeting. Sometime the contents get so hot and dirty that we end up indulging in phone sex or cyber sex.

Since I am fucking horny (after surfing sammyboy :p ) while waiting for an afternoon lesson and fooling around with Diana’s panties, I decided to give her a call.

Me : Diana-jie, what r u doing now?
Diana : Thinking of u loh…. mi darling….how’s ur math paper?
Me : Tata…..I got an “A”
Diana : Sure anot? How u want me to reward u?
Me : Hmm….Phone sex?
Diana : Nah….jie jie not free now….must get ready…. else will be late for your lesson.
Me : Aiyah….
Diana : Dun be notti lah….jie jie promise u, later I come, I will suck your kkj, let u cum in mi mouth & I will swallow all your sperm. Oki….really got to go now….see u later….bye bye…. muackz

Yummy…..I guess Diana must be feeling quite horny also. As she will be coming soon, I better get myself ready. I wash my didi thoroughly and lavish it generously with fragrances before changing into a new pair of boxer shorts. It creates a very erotic feeling as I decide not to wear underwear beneath.

It’s half past 12 and I can feel my cock growing hornier and hornier in anticipation. However, something went amiss. Mum is still at home.
So I pretend to ask “Mum, aren’t you going to auntie Mabel’s house to play mahjong today?” “Oh, auntie Mabel’s house is under renovation so she will come to our house instead along with your auntie Julie and auntie Marilyn” she reply.

“But mom, can you postpone it, I am having lesson in the afternoon and you’ll be disturbing me”

“NO!!!” Mum refused “I am going to play at least 16 rounds today and nobody is going to stop me…..But don’t worry son, we will be in the living room while you have your lesson in your bedroom and mummy promise you, we will keep the noise level down so that you will not be disturbed.”

“But.…”

“No more buts…..that's final ok.” With that I can only nod my head and accept. So disappointing, cannot enjoy being sucked today.

Auntie kakees arrived and soon they were gambling happily in the living room. It is so noisy that I cannot concentrate on my work at all.

warresg
24-02-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm looking forward to the continuation of the next chapter.Cheers bro!! :D
Thks Bros. Yours are great too
Do visit Bro Sunny's story thread here.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32354

Bro mj, this is just a fantasy which I had carry for my tuition teacher last time.

Bro FF30, honoured to be the 1st storyteller to received ur pts. Thank you & all the other Bros for your support! :)

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Excellent piece of wrk..

sunny302
24-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Do visit Bro Sunny's story thread here.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32354

Alamak!!! me paiseh man..come vist yr thread... got free advertisment har!! :p Truly enjoyed yr story. More pls!!!Cheers! :D

mJ`mJ
24-02-2005, 09:33 PM
bro warresg,

you are damn power man!!! really very good lor... such a good author... how about publishing a blog about it so u can write a full story about ur fantasy and link it over here?

Anyway i like ur Part 1 Lesson link... damn power!!! i think i need more visuals!!!!

tanner132
24-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Hahaha... Bro Warresg. My tigeress gonna have trouble again tonight. Hopefully Hougang does not have earthquake. So all bros who stay in Hougang area. Do bear with it if there is some minor shaking tonight. keke

Bring the story to it's another peak.

Cheers :)

kukujiao
24-02-2005, 10:35 PM
wahlan, reading all your stories I began to think of my sexy tuition teacher from last time. heehehee...

warresg
25-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Continue....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
After an hour or so, I heard mum’s voice calling “Jacky, go and answer the door…..Your Diana is here.” On hearing that, I move from my room to meet my cute little princess at the door.

“Hello aunties…..” Diana greets my mom and her friends as she entered my house. They were so engrossed in the game that they didn’t even bother to take a look. So I lead Diana into my bedroom and shut the door behind me.

Diana is wearing a tight baby blue body hugging nylon T-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. She looks great in these tight outfits as I was ogling at her all the while on our way in.

Her T-shirt look as if it would burst anytime as the tight nylon material is fully stretched to wrap onto her body very tightly showing off her curvy figure. Her denim shorts can barely cover her lovely butt and her black thong is showing so obviously from the top of her shorts when she shrugs her “hiao” hip. I also realize that she did not put on a bra today as her pointy nipples are popping out from her tight nylon top.

I proudly show Diana my test paper but just as lesson is about to begin, the noise generated by the punters outside is becoming more and more unbearable. Diana is unable to start lesson as I cannot concentrate at all. Hence we end up chit chatting.

“So Jacky, how many girlfriends do you have in school” Diana ask cheekily.

“One only loh and that’s you mah.….” I tease her.

“So kwai meh?” Suddenly I felt Diana's toes moving slowing up my legs. “Yah loh….., then how about you leh?”

“Why leh….., you wanna be my boyfriend issit.….” Diana looks at me with her dreamy eyes as her feet makes its way up my crotch blushing slightly on the bulge between my legs causing it to twitch.

“Don’t make me gian leh, there are so many people outside” but before I can finish, Diana has already got down on her knees and her hands were already all over my boxer. “Jie jie promise u one, cannot dun want…..kekeke…..:D ”

“Aah ha…..some notti boy did not put on underwear today…..” Diana gives me a very seductive look licking her upper lips with her tongue.

japboy
25-02-2005, 06:03 PM
more more more~! :D

faster faster faster~! :D

asdfghjkl
25-02-2005, 06:09 PM
please accelerate.. lol..

glenn553
25-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Power bro, more please :)

warresg
25-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I am really thrilled by Diana's actions but the thought of having people outside makes me feel very uneasy as I am afraid that someone will just barge in.

As Diana moves in between my legs in her kneeling position, I begin to grasp and squeeze her titties through her tight T-shirt. The nylon material sticks to her tits so firmly that I can feel her nipples hardened against my palm. Diana responds by caressing my already stiff member.

I had to submit to Diana (http://img216.exs.cx/img216/265/part2diana4dm.jpg) eventually as I cannot tahan her constant teasing anymore. Moreover the thrill of having people outside adds to the eroticism. While I continue to rubba rubba her titties, Diana roll up the right trunk of my boxer and took out my cock in one swift stroke. “Let jie jie kum your kuku jiao for you” Diana whispers softly to me.

I felt a warm and moist sensation on my cock head as Diana proceed to bbbj me. This is the 1st blowjob I received in my life and the feeling is sensational.

Diana inserts my entire shaft into her mouth and blow me with great powerful suctions making those “slurp” “slurp” sound all the while. Using her wet and slippery tongue, she licks the peehole and the areas around my dick head while using her nails to scratch lightly on my inner thighs sending agonizingly pleasurable waves ripping through my entire body.

I am enjoying the lovely scene of Diana bbbj me when I start feeling tension building up in my balls. Diana wraps her mouth tighter and starts sucking vigorously.

I decide to satisfy this hungry slut as I explode in her mouth. Aaaarrrrrrgggggg…......Ooowwwwwwwww…......Aaaaahhh …......I moan in ecstasy as strings and strings of cum came spurting out inside Diana’s mouth. She didn’t back away until I finish emptying all my load and my erection subside leaving a trail of wet creamy saliva connecting those luscious lips of hers to my throbbing dickhead.

Mmmmm…....my cock is drenched with cum and saliva as I notice Diana has drip some of my cum on her thigh through the side of her mouth. So I sneak into the living room in order to get tissue for her to spit out the remaining cum.

However, when I return to my room, Diana has already swallow quite a mouthful of my cum before spitting out the last few drops on her hands. I wipe off the remaining semen from her hands and thigh before rearranging ourselves.

Soon, it’s also about time for Diana to leave and as I walk her to the lift, Diana gave me a passionate wet kiss and comments that I taste very good before bidding me goodbye.

END OF PART II

Mattitude
25-02-2005, 08:07 PM
wow.. great story dude.. great job. up u.. thanks.. keep in coming.

asdfghjkl
25-02-2005, 08:40 PM
yep.. nice story ler.. almost believable!

mJ`mJ
25-02-2005, 09:18 PM
Come ON!!! MORE!!!!! haha... Reading your story has become part of my leisure time!!!

kukujiao
25-02-2005, 10:24 PM
hehe nice story

warresg
26-02-2005, 12:48 AM
Heh heh Bro a-l,
Since you have been my avid supporter, here a little something for you. :D
.........“Shiok or not (http://img178.exs.cx/img178/6108/sweety7hg.jpg)?” Diana ask playfully.

siaoeh999
26-02-2005, 02:37 AM
warresg..faster lehz..cant wait le

jackylee
26-02-2005, 07:26 AM
wah lau brother.. i pcc few hrs ago now i just finish pcc again.. u bad!! :mad:

:D

sunny302
26-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Diana gave me a passionate wet kiss and comments that I taste very good before bidding me goodbye.

Pls avail the next chapter asap hor! :p

TooFast
26-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Still have next chapter :confused:
I thought it's the end already.

asdfghjkl
26-02-2005, 10:19 AM
think his mother sacked her liao.. lol.. pls continue faster!

evil04
26-02-2005, 10:53 AM
why not write abt how she seduce jacky's father ... that more interesting ... he he

jackylee
26-02-2005, 01:55 PM
eh wait.. did i miss it or what? :confused:

the main boy in the story is named jacky? :D

raider123
26-02-2005, 02:09 PM
why not write abt how she seduce jacky's father ... that more interesting ... he he

That sund good. Maybe Jacky's mum find that Jacky's grade did not improve so Diana tried to seduce the father to stay in job.

Another scenario will be...Diana tried to seduce the father in order to get monetary gains....

Or Jacky's father tried to get fresh with Diana when the mother is not at home and Jacky is not back from school...

So many juicy scenario to go... :D

warresg
26-02-2005, 02:58 PM
PART III

Finally, the semester has come to an end and I am promote to Sec 4. It’s going to be a tough year ahead as I will be taking my “O” level next year so mom insists that tuition lessons must continue throughout the whole December vacation. (Not that I will complain of)

Diana has spoken to mum regarding the noisy environment citing that she has difficulties conducting lessons. However, mum is reluctant to give up her favorite “sports” so Diana came up a brilliant idea by offering to conduct tuition lessons at her uni hostel instead. Mother readily agreed as it will allow her to carry on her mahjong sessions without any worries.

I was busying packing my books for an afternoon lesson when I received a call from Diana. She sounds very sad as she has just broken up with her boyfriend and need someone to “sayang” her. I try consoling her on the phone while I get dress quickly and rush to her campus to comfort her.

After I hang up, my mind is in a fix. I felt relieved learning that Diana has broken up with her boyfriend. Frankly speaking, I detest her boyfriend because I feel that he treated her very badly. Maybe I have unknowingly fallen for Diana as I have always admired her, secretly.

I reach Diana’s campus and proceed straight to her block (bypassing the security). The surrounding is quiet and peaceful as most of the students had gone home during this vacation period.

Diana opens the door and leads me into her room. She (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/9331/part31she6vk.jpg) is in her nightgown - a one piece translucent silky pink fabric held by two spaghettis straps. She (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/4238/part32she6gx.jpg) did not put on a bra as her perky nipples are clearly visible under the thin see thru material. Underneath the knee length gown is only a pair of pink g-string which is transparent from the front (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/369/part33front2xo.jpg) showing her neat pussy hair.

“Tell me what happened?” I ask with concern.

“Oh…..my bf quarreled with me and we broke up.”

“But how come all of a sudden?”

“Aiya.….because I shouted your name when we xxx .….Then he bo song and wants to break up loh…..See lah…..its all your fault” (kekeke…….:D )

“Then you must be feeling very sad now…..” I try to pacify her

“Nah…..silly boi……jie jie is fine lah.....you know.....he bo song, I more bo song.….his one so small…..(heehee……:D ). Anyway my love for him has already relinquished as he treat me more like a toy than his gf…..Moreover I cannot experienced that special bond and feeling that I shared with you…..” Diana looks at me with her big, glistering eyes, blinking, giving me an innocent blur blur look.

warresg
26-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Hahaha... Bro Warresg. My tigeress gonna have trouble again tonight. Hopefully Hougang does not have earthquake. So all bros who stay in Hougang area. Do bear with it if there is some minor shaking tonight. keke

Bring the story to it's another peak.

Cheers
Bro Tanner, make sure you don't shout the wrong name hor. :D

Dun mind if I use the some of the pics you post. :)

sunny302
26-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Bro...continue leh.... :p

tanner132
26-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Bro Tanner, make sure you don't shout the wrong name hor.

Dun mind if I use the some of the pics you post. :)

No prob for that. Just take whichever pictures you find suitable to fit into your story. Anyway, dat night nothing happen but early in the morning 6+ dunno hougang got minor earthquake a not. keke

The story is getting better and better. :D

jackylee
26-02-2005, 09:28 PM
That sund good. Maybe Jacky's mum find that Jacky's grade did not improve so Diana tried to seduce the father to stay in job.

Another scenario will be...Diana tried to seduce the father in order to get monetary gains....

Or Jacky's father tried to get fresh with Diana when the mother is not at home and Jacky is not back from school...

So many juicy scenario to go... :D

wah damn bad sia.. seduce me no enuff my parents also want :(

procto1701
26-02-2005, 09:38 PM
bro warresg,
you solid writer man!

asdfghjkl
26-02-2005, 09:40 PM
super solid story ler.. good job war!

warresg
26-02-2005, 11:28 PM
eh wait.. did i miss it or what?

the main boy in the story is named jacky?
Bro jackylee, no offence to you, will gladly change the character's name upon your request. Apologies :o

Bro evil/raider, you got great ideas! But as I am relating a fantasy, I most probably would not want my father to have an affair with my tutor. :eek: Thks for your suggestion...Maybe my next story!

who_am_i
26-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Excellent story, more please thanks.

Elementary
27-02-2005, 01:33 AM
Excellent story bro warresg. Very imaginative of you to come out such a story. I enjoyed reading it. :D

raider123
27-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Bro Warrensg,

I apologize to you. All along I thought yuor story is a fantasy that why I thought of some possible scenario. I have no intention to involve your real parents. I hope you will not feel offended. Sorry once again... :)

siaoeh999
27-02-2005, 02:01 AM
more more more~~

Maxlines
27-02-2005, 02:20 AM
PART III

Finally, the semester has come to an end and I am promote to Sec 4. It’s going to be a tough year ahead as I will be taking my “O” level next year so mom insists that tuition lessons must continue throughout the whole December vacation. (Not that I will complain of)

Diana has spoken to mum regarding the noisy environment citing that she has difficulties conducting lessons. However, mum is reluctant to give up her favorite “sports” so Diana came up a brilliant idea by offering to conduct tuition lessons at her uni hostel instead. Mother readily agreed as it will allow her to carry on her mahjong sessions without any worries.

I was busying packing my books for an afternoon lesson when I received a call from Diana. She sounds very sad as she has just broken up with her boyfriend and need someone to “sayang” her. I try consoling her on the phone while I get dress quickly and rush to her campus to comfort her.

After I hang up, my mind is in a fix. I felt relieved learning that Diana has broken up with her boyfriend. Frankly speaking, I detest her boyfriend because I feel that he treated her very badly. Maybe I have unknowingly fallen for Diana as I have always admired her, secretly.

I reach Diana’s campus and proceed straight to her block (bypassing the security). The surrounding is quiet and peaceful as most of the students had gone home during this vacation period.

Diana opens the door and leads me into her room. She (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/9331/part31she6vk.jpg) is in her nightgown - a one piece translucent silky pink fabric held by two spaghettis straps. She (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/4238/part32she6gx.jpg) did not put on a bra as her perky nipples are clearly visible under the thin see thru material. Underneath the knee length gown is only a pair of pink g-string which is transparent from the front (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/369/part33front2xo.jpg) showing her neat pussy hair.

“Tell me what happened?” I ask with concern.

“Oh…..my bf quarreled with me and we broke up.”

“But how come all of a sudden?”

“Aiya.….because I shouted your name when we xxx .….Then he bo song and wants to break up loh…..See lah…..its all your fault” (kekeke…….:D )

“Then you must be feeling very sad now…..” I try to pacify her

“Nah…..silly boi……jie jie is fine lah.....you know.....he bo song, I more bo song.….his one so small…..(heehee……:D ). Anyway my love for him has already relinquished as he treat me more like a toy than his gf…..Moreover I cannot experienced that special bond and feeling that I shared with you…..” Diana looks at me with her big, glistering eyes, blinking, giving me an innocent blur blur look.

i can foresee u are the most happiest guy in this world..having the gurl with u...i am willingly to sacrifice anything just to possess her..bro..if one day u and her relationship stop suddenly..can pm me her contact..?i really really wish to make her happy...of course wouldnt mind all her past...

TooFast
27-02-2005, 02:25 AM
Max, I thought he reminded you not to quote the whole post.
You're really asking for it.

Anyway, nice story. Although part III a little too much fantasy. But that's the whole point right :D

siaoeh999
27-02-2005, 02:45 AM
more more more~!!

japboy
27-02-2005, 05:23 AM
brudder, in d hostel... sculli d security guard comes banging into d rm.. kekeke... n at nite over there beri quiet... her moaning will b heard all over to NUH~! :eek:

jackylee
27-02-2005, 07:39 AM
Bro jackylee, no offence to you, will gladly change the character's name upon your request. Apologies

no lah brother!!! dont get it wrong!!! i love it! serious! :D

ang076
27-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Nice story..

I think this story should made into a movie...

Japanese had make a lot of movies based on tuition teachers and students.

Some movies show tuition teachers seducing their charges. While others show the rape of tuition teachers by their charges.

I hope to see Singapore version in RA movies.

Picture is thousands times better..

warresg
27-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Without saying a word, I move forward and hug her (http://img227.exs.cx/img227/6171/part34diana4ia.jpg). I kiss her lightly on her forehead, her cheeks, her ears, the back of her ears leaving trail of kisses all along the way.

“Diana-jie…..I will not let anyone bully you again…..Let me be your 男朋友…..I love you.….very much” I whisper softly into her ear. Looking at me with bewildered eyes, Diana gives me a wonderfully sweet smile before I continue to kiss her chin and neck. Then we lock lips as we feel each other through the soft material of our clothes.

After some very intense kissing, I carry Diana to her bed (http://img227.exs.cx/img227/3472/part35bed4hy.jpg) and continue frenching her. I slide my hands under her gown causing her to moan into my mouth. Then she strips me of my T-shirt and buries her face on my chest, licking my nipples.

As I fondle her soft melons (http://img227.exs.cx/img227/5117/part36melons6mg.jpg), Diana unbuckled and pulled down my fly. She pulls off my jeans and my brief in one swift stroke to release my throbbing cock. I respond by nibbling on the lingerie straps of her nightgown and slide it down using my teeth. The gown slides off from her body leaving her only with her pinky g-string.

Diana massages my drooling cock while I squeeze and fondle her boobs as they dangle from her chest. Then I proceed to remove her g-string brushing upon her bushy patch as I roll down her g-string exposing her sensual naked body.

We switch to 69 position giving me full access to her love tunnel while Diana lay on top of me facing my manhood. She shoves my huge tool into her mouth while I flicker my tongue around her already soaking wet pussy.

“Horny, give it to me…..” Diana moan, but I decide to tease her longer. I continue to lick the areas around her love opening, her inner thigh and her butt and Diana cannot take it anymore. “Hurrrrrrrrryyyy upppppp!!!!” she cried.

I can feel the burning heat emitting from her dripping cunt when I inch closer to taste her sacred love juice. Ooooooowwwwww……..Diana scream in pleasure as the tip of my tongue made contact with her swollen bud. I lick her clitoris and suck her labia before inserting my entire tongue into her pussy hole. I begin thrusting in and out of her wet pussy while Diana sucks my balls vigorously on the other end.

I can feel her momentum building as I thrust faster and faster. To further heighten her climaxing pleasure, I insert one finger into her anus and within seconds, Diana screams at the top of her voice “Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh……Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh…….I am cummmmmming!!!!!!…….I am cummmmmmming!!!!!!!” I maintain the pace sending shiok waves through her entire body causing her to twitch and rattle in ecstasy.

sunny302
27-02-2005, 11:45 AM
What a way to spend Sunday morning....kekekekeke :D

Tai_zi21
27-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Bro Warresg
Do u have such a Tuition Teacher To Intro To mi? I will be waiting for ur pm ok?

warresg
27-02-2005, 11:47 AM
i can foresee u are the most happiest guy in this world..having the gurl with u...i am willingly to sacrifice anything just to possess her..bro..if one day u and her relationship stop suddenly..can pm me her contact..?i really really wish to make her happy...of course wouldnt mind all her past...
Bro, sad to say, this 's only my fantasy. :( In reality, I have lost contact with her after I graduate. She only live in my memory now.

Bro raider; no problem at all, your idea is good.

Bro jackylee, you'r :cool:

asdfghjkl
27-02-2005, 12:11 PM
wa piangz.. pcc now!

stephenL
27-02-2005, 12:23 PM
looking at the pic really make me hard.....pcc now....
Anyone wanna start a investment into RA movie....on theme of tuition teacher....:)

TooFast
27-02-2005, 01:27 PM
I can feel her momentum building as I thrust faster and faster. To further heighten her climaxing pleasure, I insert one finger into her anus and within seconds, Diana screams at the top of her voice “Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh……Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh…….I am cummmmmming!!!!!!…….I am cummmmmmming!!!!!!!” I maintain the pace sending shiok waves through her entire body causing her to twitch and rattle in ecstasy.

Ok, a sex question here. AR can make a woman cum faster :confused:

Nice story Btw :D

warresg
27-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Last & Final Part
----------------

After this extremely strong orgasm, Diana fell forward, lying motionlessly on my body. As she was catching her breath, I spread her legs and position myself between them.

Diana reaches for her drawer and pull out a condom. She removes the wrapper and wears the condom on my cock head before sliding it over my shaft with her delicate fingers. “You still virgin boi huh…..keke..... :D ” Wow!!! The feeling of having a girl to put on a condom for me is tremendously shiok!!!

After that, I position my cock and point it at her cunt lips using the tip of my cock to rub slightly against her clitoris. She squirts out more juices and I know she is ready for round 2.

I tease Diana by rubbing and circulating around her tunnel with the tip of my cock head instead of driving it in. Diana cannot tahan and grabs my virgin dick with one hand and guides it into her wet cunt. It’s kind of hard to drive it in as she is furking tight.

Aaaaaaaaa……Diana made a soft grunt as I finally insert her. I am going to lose my virgin as I start pumping away.

Overcomed by lust and the excitement of my first time in a female pussy, I begin pumping faster and faster. Aaaaaaaa……... Aaaaahhhhhh……..Ummmmmm……..furk me……..harder……...faster……….Oooowwww……….Jacky…….lao gong…….Urrrrrgggg…....all the moaning and dirty words came sprouting out from Diana’s mouth, spurring me to work even harder. What a super turn on!!!

After pumping her missionary for about 5 minutes, we decide to change position. We maneuver around such that I am lying down while Diana climbs on top and straddles me from above. She positions her super wet pussy over my cock and guides it slowly into her. Diana starts riding slowly plunging all the way down burying my cock in her warm and tight cunt right down to the base.

As Diana increases the speed of her wild jerking motion, her boobs are bouncing furiously above me. So I lift up my hands to cup them as they jiggle around in my palm. Diana is in a world of her own as she fondles my balls while riding forcefully on my cock. With all these pleasure happening all at once, I was overjoyed. It’s only a matter of time before I cum.

Suddenly, I sense a huge load building up in my balls and I know I just can’t control anymore. Aaaaaaarrrrrr…………...Urrrrrrrrrrggggg…………furking shiokkkkkkkk……………..ssssssssssssshit………..my dick explode, spurting gallons and gallons of my virgin seeds inside Diana pussy.

At that moment, I notice Diana’s expression turning solemn and her pussy muscles start contracting on my dick gasping it for air. I remain hard despite the fact that I have just cum.

Then Diana makes a loud scream, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……….….Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggg………..... Cummmmmmmmmm……………. Cummmmmmmmmminggggggg…...………...Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggg ………......Uuuuuuummmmmmmmm…………..her 2nd orgasm must probably be alot stronger causing her whole body to jerk and twitch uncontrollably while she moans with pure heaven. Diana fell forward, her breasts squash against my chest, panting heavily and exhausted, while my cock begin to subside inside her soaked pussy.

After recovering from her staggering orgasm, Diana lifts herself off my dick and removes the condom for me. The entire condom is filled and soaked with our juices. Diana took out some tissue to clean my dick while I wipe the beads of sweat from her forehead.

After some simple cleaning up, we (http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=070OWGLWDYGE2220S5TZLQ2G9M) cuddle onto each other and fell asleep, falling to the embrace of pure, true love. :)

END OF STORY

warresg
27-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Max, I thought he reminded you not to quote the whole post.
You're really asking for it.

Anyway, nice story. Although part III a little too much fantasy. But that's the whole point right :D
Bro TooFast, you r right. The whole of Part III is purely fictional with the exception of this sentence :
......as I have always admired her, secretly.
As for whether AR can make a women cum faster, this will have to depend on whether the girl enjoys it anot. :)

sunny302
27-02-2005, 02:06 PM
*salute* *salute*.....wonderful ending.... :D

asdfghjkl
27-02-2005, 02:48 PM
goos story!

waka
27-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Nice one bro NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amour
27-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Maxlines, dun quote the whole message next time. u wun wan ur points to be deducted by others

tanner132
27-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Bro Warresg. Wat else to said about you for such a wonderful last part you has contributed but sad to said. It has come to an end of this great fantasy story of yours. Hope to see somemore fantasy story from you again. You deserve a clap clap from me. ;)

Cheers Bro. :)

Elementary
27-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Great story bro warresg....very well written. Thanks for sharing. :)

warresg
27-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi, I saw this from my user cp.
"up ur pts for a nice story. will appreciate if u up my as well"
To the kind Bro,
Thank you & let me know who you are so that I can up ur pts as well. :)

cb_lover
27-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Well done, your are up there with the best, yang_punk, one eye snake and the other legends in the art of erotica in sam's forum.

:cool:

japboy
27-02-2005, 11:38 PM
nice story bro~!... great story telling~! :D

fatty_bastard
28-02-2005, 01:17 AM
hehe...remember when i was little,my mum used to employ this China gal to give me chinese tuition...my siblings and i would sit in the study room and have lessons with her. she's alittle bit plump,but other than that,she's quite attractive,and being plump,she had relatively big boobs. i would usually sit opposite her,and sometimes say when i ask her a question and she had trouble looking at the text,she would stand up and lean forward to have a better view,and at the same time while doing that,she was unknowingly giving me a good view of her boobs!i could see right down to her belly as she would usually be wearing a baggy tee-shirt.too bad she was always wearing a bra though,hehe,and being only 12,her boobs really fascinated me!Wish i had the chance to touch them...

asdfghjkl
28-02-2005, 09:59 AM
perharps u can start writing about her? hehe :p

mJ`mJ
28-02-2005, 01:54 PM
wow!!! Power story!!! hey!!! no more liao?? OMG... i read ur story thru the days and i am really addicted with it... will u have Another story to publish???

jackylee
28-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Bro TooFast, you r right. The whole of Part III is purely fictional with the exception of this sentence :

As for whether AR can make a women cum faster, this will have to depend on whether the girl enjoys it anot.

brother.. can write another story not? :(

realli nice leh.. i nv see such nice stories in the forum for sometime liao.. wads more its not real u can write till so nice :D

jackylee
28-02-2005, 01:56 PM
wow!!! Power story!!! hey!!! no more liao?? OMG... i read ur story thru the days and i am really addicted with it... will u have Another story to publish???

lets start a petition to beg bro warresg for another story? :D

warresg
28-02-2005, 02:20 PM
lets start a petition to beg bro warresg for another story?
Huh, :eek: mai ani leh. In the process stage. keke :D

Bro cb_lover, thks for ur compliment. I am flattered.

ken_v2
28-02-2005, 02:31 PM
thank you for that wonderful story.... any more??

warresg
03-03-2005, 10:59 PM
For all those bros who like my story, thks for your pts, replies, ideas, support & time.
Enjoy Office Fantasy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mr Tan, would you like to interview the candidates now?” My secretary, Mei asked. As a senior executive of the company, it’s necessary for me to review the candidates, moreover they are applying to be my secretary, as my current one, Mei, would be leaving at the end of the month. Therefore I need to hire a new one to take over as soon as possible.

I am a young working professional, 28 years old, holding a senior managerial post in this MNC. As a swinging bachelor, I am considered quite popular among the ladies in my office, as I am quite well endowed and good-looking. I work on the gym regularly and is consider quite a hunky stud. Afterall, most of the female colleagues in my office are not my cup of tea as they are either attached or married.

I was going through their particulars as candidate no. 1 enters. She is in her forties, an old bird with vast experiences. I don’t quite like her arrogance attitude as she speaks with her nose in the air. Candidate No. 2 is a fresh uni grad, although without experience, she is more humble and realistic. However, she has this nerdy look which is quite a turn off. (No offence hor, only for story purposes)

The last candidate (http://img79.exs.cx:81/img79/1690/part11candidate8pd.jpg) is a malay ah lian, she is not very tall (about 5’3), with shoulder length hair tinted to maroon. She has a pair of glistering cat eyes and thick puffy lips (those type ideal for cock sucking…..kekeke…..:D ) She looks quite tanned even with her heavy makeup and she is wearing a black translucent blouse and a tight skirt. I could see a pair of matching black half cup bra underneath her translucent top, barely covering her busty 34D 25 36 figure. Beside her curvy contour, she also has a very shapely and protruding butt.

“Hi, my name is Susan (http://img79.exs.cx:81/img79/9863/part12susan4of.jpg)” she greets me while I gesture for her to take a sit. She is 22 years old, single, however, she does not meet the required qualifications as she is only an “N” level graduate. I believe she is also aware of that so she tries to sweet talk me into hiring her

“Boss, give me a chance, please, I will work very hard.” she promises giving me those seducing and flirtish look. I cannot keep my eyes off this sexy brown sugar as she moves closer to me bending forward slightly to show me her 34D (http://img79.exs.cx:81/img79/4733/part1334d1yj.jpg) melons. Wooo.….(.)(.).....wat a sight….., simply stunning with those black bra (my fav colour). I think she must have caught me ogling at her massive twin perks just now. My cock salutes her immediately as she uses the tip of her stiletto heels to stroke my leg. “Boss, you must help me, I am willing to satisfy all your requirements and needs” she said blowing hot air onto my neck.

Hmmmmm…..what needs is she referring to :confused: …..kekeke…..I think she must be a horny girl.

Impressed with her persistency and her honey-coated lips and of course her willingness to satisfy my “needs” in future, I decide to offer her the job. “So when can you start work?” Susan is overjoyed and we agree that she will start work as soon as possible so that she will have ample time to learn all the necessary stuff.

After she left, I cannot tahan anymore, I quickly lock my door and pull down my zipper masturbating to this sexy strawberry redhead.

asdfghjkl
03-03-2005, 11:14 PM
strawberry.. good term!

warresg
04-03-2005, 01:28 AM
strawberry.. good term!
Haha, Bro a-l, you like strawberry flavored minah (http://img26.exs.cx:81/img26/2677/sberry2gg.jpg)? :D

ang076
04-03-2005, 05:42 AM
Nice pic and story...I would be turn on if she is Chinese gal.

warresg
04-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Continued
------------------------------

Susan is very hardworking and diligent. She does her work very well and is always willing to learn. I am very satisfied and pleased with her work performance thus far.

As year end is approaching, I am extremely busy at this moment. There are endless piles of work to be done every day and even though I am clearing them as fast as I could, I still cannot finish them during office hours. Therefore I decide to stay back after office hour to settle my outstanding work.

Most of the staff left around 6pm and by 8pm, the only staff remaining in the entire office is my secretary, Susan. So I went over to her and ask her to leave as it's already quite late but she insists on finishing up her work before leaving.

After about 20 minutes or so, Susan came to me and bid me goodbye. “Boss, don’t work too late hor…..and if you need some biscuit or coffee, there are some in my drawer, you can help yourself” she offers, giving me an evil grin before leaving.

After Susan left, I felt very tired and decide to take a break. So I went over to her desk on the pretext of getting a coffee bag to make a cup of coffee. When I opened her drawer, what attracted my attention is a pair of leopard print g-string that is partially hidden beneath the packet of Nescafe coffee bags.

Out of curiosity, I pick up the g-string and bring it close to my nose. Mmmmmm…..the g-string smells heavily of Susan’s perfume as though she has just wore it. Upon further examination, I realized that the g-string is still damp with patches of white stains and residues on the crotch area. I hold the fabric close to my nose again and took a deep breath. Yessssss…....it’s the smell of cunt juice. Yummmmmy…….This heavenly combination of perfume masked with the strong aroma of Susan's natural juice is a super turn on. Immediately I got a hard on while I attempt to lick the white residues off her g-string.

Hmmmmmm…...taste good…...I smile to myself. I decide to relieve myself as I sat down and continued sniffing and licking the g-string. While doing so, my other hand reach down towards my cock, stroking it. It's getting harder and harder with each stroke. Then I unbuckle and pull down my zipper, as I take out my huge member from my brief, it is already hardened with precum.

I held the g-string over my nose and mouth sniffing it while I jerk away. The smell of Susan's horny love juice really excite me as my strokes get faster and faster. I even wrap her g-string over my rod and jerk it very forcefully attempting to shoot my load onto the
g-string. The thought of shooting my cum all over Susan's g-string is enough to bring me to the climaxing point soon.

Just as I was inches away from the point of no return, I heard Susan’s voice suddenly “Boss…..you like the smell of my leopard g-string very much, don’t you?” :eek:

smallLJboy
04-03-2005, 05:41 PM
omg.... LOLs.. good story.. then then... pls continous

Artic
04-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Bro...you are the men...cont your great style of writing.... :p

sandstorm
04-03-2005, 08:59 PM
great story.. care to continue young aunt with nephew story for arrdwolf_77 ? hehe.. thats a gd story too but duno why bo continue :confused:

warresg
04-03-2005, 10:14 PM
great story.. care to continue young aunt with nephew story for arrdwolf_77 ? hehe.. thats a gd story too but duno why bo continue :confused:
Cannot pi chak ppl lobang lah, not ethical. So cannot continue here. :o
Check your PM, I will PM you the link to Bro Superdude's post (from another forum).

Hakoshu
04-03-2005, 10:20 PM
I love ur stories!! great

cwpoah
04-03-2005, 10:31 PM
wow!first time read ur story dame gd....perfume....g-string.....n juice.keep it coming man.

glenn553
05-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Good story bro, please continue. :)

sunny302
05-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Bro warresg......lau chui nua leow :p .......pls follow-up hor :D

nivlac
05-03-2005, 02:49 PM
hardly can find hardworking ***** in society rite now :p

warresg
06-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Oh shit!…..Susan is standing right before me. I am extremely embarrassed and my heart is pounding heavily as I was caught red handed. But to my surprise, Susan moves closer to me, stretches out her hand and wraps her fingers around my cock.

Ooooooooowwwwww…….the feeling of her warm and delicate fingers on my cock is dammmmed shiokkkk as Susan attempts to jerk me off. “Boss…..you like to shoot aeroplane?…..shiok anot?” Susan asks with a dirty look.

Without a word, I pull Susan onto my lap planting my lips onto her’s and start kissing her passionately. Her puffy lips is so moist and hot as her tongue snakes its way into my mouth. Susan begins to make grinding motions, rubbing her crotch on my lap. She is not wearing any panties as I can feel the hotness and dampness of her pantyless crotch as it grinds against my thigh.

“You must have deliberately left behind your naughty g-string for me to discover.” I tease her.

While Susan is greedily sucking my tongue, I proceed to stroke her smooth back moving steadily down to her butt. Her fabulous butt is dammmmed hot and firm as I slap and fondle her ass cheeks through her tight mini skirt. I squeeze and pinch those meaty cheeks while Susan is busying milking my cock with her g-string wrapped over it.

I sense a huge load building up as I whisper to Susan “I…..I…..am cumming……soon” but somehow Susan stops wanking, but grasps the base of my cock and squeezes hard, diminishing my urge to spill. I think Susan doesn’t want to dirty her fingers, it’s alright. :(

However, before my urge can fully subside, Susan resumes her jerking tempo again, this time, alot faster and more furious. Now I know, Susan is trying to build up a stronger and more pleasurable orgasm for me. :D

Before long, my urge to cum revisit again, this time, Susan grabs tightly on my cock and pump it faster and faster. Her other hand moves to grasp my balls and squeezes them until I cannot take it anymore.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh……….Aaaarrrrrrggggg…..…… Woooooooooowww……...I let out a cry as I start to cum, spurting out loads and loads of hot, sticky white goo-ly fluid filling the entire g-string. The 1st few shots were so powerful that it even pierced through the soft material of her g-string smearing Susan’s fingers.

The feeling is wonderfully shiokkkk as Susan continues to jerk me off until my orgasm subsides. Then she proceeds to lick (http://img39.exs.cx/img39/4586/part14lick8bg.jpg) my cum off her fingers. “Mmmmm.…...Yummmmy......” She moans giving me a satisfied look.

“I never feel so good when I pcc myself…..” I told Susan. She laughs off saying that my sperm tastes very sweet.

After some brief cleaning up, Susan told me she returns to the office as she has bought some Indian rojak to share with me as she knows that I haven’t had my dinner yet. With that, we proceed to the pantry to enjoy our meals together.

END OF PART I

digi
06-03-2005, 02:53 AM
hopefully she remembered to wash her hands :D

nice story!!!

looking forward to reading the next installment.

After some brief cleaning up, Susan told me she returns to the office as she has bought some Indian rojak to share with me as she knows that I haven’t had my dinner yet. With that, we proceed to the pantry to enjoy our meals together.

END OF PART I

stephenL
06-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Warresg bro,
Did u try other office lady beside ur secretary.....can't wait to read your next instalment.....quick leh...

Eastpipper
06-03-2005, 07:10 PM
CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!
applause for u!You are one of the best "writers' that I have come across,u must have score distinction for ur compo during school times.
Interested to write a book to "combine" all ur "stories"?
Wonder any publisher in SB looking for potential writers,quick GRAB him!
His books will sell like hot cakes!kekekeke
Anyway thanks for the FR really good man!

warresg
07-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Interested to write a book to "combine" all ur "stories"?
No lah, just write for fun only. So sorry, unable to meet deadline today.

Do check out Bro Sunny's story page - regular update :cool:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=844886#post844886

& Bro Japboy's kinokuniya bookstore - now showing Friends Special :D
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32804&page=2

Tai_zi21
07-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Bro Warresg
Keep Up the Gd Work Man!!! Ur Stories Really Wonderful man! I Seldom Read Post On Stories But For u Like Serial Show Lidat Everyday Come Back To See How The Stories Goes! :D

warresg
07-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Bro Warresg
I Seldom Read Post On Stories But For u Like Serial Show Lidat Everyday Come Back To See How The Stories Goes!
Wow...must thank you for your support. Didn't know that writing story is more tedious than posting pics and uploading videos.

When I 1st started writing, very enthusiastic, 1 day can write alot, but now getting more n more lazy. :o

But with support like yours and all the other Bros, I must definately finish what I started. ;)

Tai_zi21
07-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Wow...must thank you for your support.

But with support like yours and all the other Bros, I must definately finish what I started. ;)

If i Keep Asking For More Stories,Dun Blame mi Hor Bro Warresg! :D

warresg
07-03-2005, 01:02 AM
If i Keep Asking For More Stories,Dun Blame mi Hor Bro Warresg! :D
I get Susan (http://img22.exs.cx/img22/1238/blackleather092ri.jpg) to spank you! keke... :D

Tai_zi21
07-03-2005, 01:05 AM
I get Susan (http://img22.exs.cx/img22/1238/blackleather092ri.jpg) to spank you! keke... :D

Ok Faster Pls! So is she coming to my place or i go over to get spank by her? haha :p

xxpp_z
07-03-2005, 02:27 AM
Very Good story. Cant wait to see my stories from u bro

sexytoy.com.sg
07-03-2005, 03:01 AM
“Boss…..you like the smell of my leopard g-string very much, don’t you?” :eek:

Great Story!! clap clap

nikkoon
07-03-2005, 05:23 AM
Still got another more story :p :D

japboy
07-03-2005, 08:57 AM
No lah, just write for fun only. So sorry, unable to meet deadline today.

hahahaa... thkz for the ad bro..... i oso write for fun only... kekeke... :D

nakamara
07-03-2005, 10:37 AM
i think i wanna burst in my pants liao...fucking hell now at office cannot pcc...later knock off go home think can unload 3 shots at one go...maybe warrant should change his nick to "Stimulator"...hiak hiak! : :eek:

sunny302
07-03-2005, 01:52 PM
I must definately finish what I started. ;)

Part II please.....dun be lazy...kekekekeke :D

warresg
08-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Finally, able to produce something for the bros here.
-----------------------------------------------------

PART II

As time passes by, my relationship with Susan has become more intimate. During office hours, we would “pretend pretend” in front of others, but when no one is around, that’s where all the fun begins.

Susan knows I like to see her wear those skimpy outfits and she likes to tease me by deliberately run light (zao geng) for me to see. I luv to catch her bending down in loose top showing me ½ ball and giving me a hot view of her juicy panties by squatting in her mini skirts.

When I am around, Susan luv to come into my room to retrieve files that I purposely kept on the top of my cabinet. She will climb onto a small stool stretching herself in her mini skirt to give me a hot view of her fantastic bum.

Sometime, while walking past each other, Susan likes to use her hand to “accidentally” brush my didi stranding me with a staggering hard on. Then I will respond by poking my hard cock on her ass crank and when I cannot stand it, I will simply grab her into my room for a quickie. Thus far Susan has pleasured me numerous times during office hours, whether its inside my room, in the storeroom and even in the pantry when no one is around.

As the year is approaching to an end, I am extremely busy at this moment, having to work out the staff appraisal, increment, bonuses and all. I have to OT up to midnight everyday.

By 11.45pm, I was extremely worn out and tired so I decide to call it a day. Hence I lock up and prepare to head for home.

“Hi, Boss, so late ah” I recognized a familiar voice. It was Susan who was also about to leave when I met her in the lift lobby. “Yah loh……headache ar……need to do up all your appraisals & bonuses” I reply. Susan is in her usual skimpy outfit and mini skirt. “So late already, let me drive you home” I offered.

“Oh….Thanks…..Boss.....you're so sweet” Susan is delighted as she moves closer to me wrapping her arm around mine and resting her 34D boobies on my forearm. They are so soft and huge, giving me an immediate hard on.

Susan gave me a flirtish wink as she wriggles her body sensually against me and whispered into my ear. “Boss…..you headache ar…..let me help you lor…..but dun forget my appraisal hor”

“Haha.....This will depend on how you perform lor……” I smirk as I knew exactly what this horny little slut means and respond by rubbing her tits gently. She returns the favor by licking my ear loop.

I am starting to feel hot and aroused inside. Unfortunately, the lift lobby is monitored by security cameras, if not I would have just furk this horny minah on the spot.

sunny302
08-03-2005, 08:03 PM
pls continue...... :D

asdfghjkl
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
think there should be a story writing contest held :p

warresg
09-03-2005, 11:23 AM
think there should be a story writing contest held :p
Haha...Bro a-l, will you be sponsoring the prize? :D

asdfghjkl
09-03-2005, 11:32 AM
hehe.. pls carry on la.. dun change the subject.. kekeke :)

warresg
09-03-2005, 11:38 AM
hehe.. pls carry on la.. dun change the subject.. kekeke :)
Later, now in office, very dangerous. :eek:

proman
09-03-2005, 04:43 PM
We will be waiting!!!

warresg
09-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Part II abit short, will make up for it in Part III
----------------------------------------------

“Tink”, the lift finally reaches our floor. As our office is situated at the highest level of this building, it takes quite sometime for the lift to reach us even at this deserted hour.

Once we were out of the view of the security cameras, Susan launch herself at me, wrapping her arms around me and starts licking my face and neck hungrily. She darts her tongue into my mouth while her hands move down to grasp my already hardened cock through my trousers.

I respond with equal passion and my hands were caressing her inner thigh making their way slowly up her butt. I crush her butt cheeks and her massive 34D boobies are resting firmly on my chest while she continued planting cherries on my neck.

After a few seconds of passionate hot kiss, Susan manages to break free from my grip and kneel down to work on my zipper. She unzips me and immediately my hardened member sprang forth to greet her, leaking out juices of joy. The next moment I know, I felt a warm and moist sensation over my cock head. Yesssssss!!!….....Susan is giving me a bbbj.

Susan begins by licking the crown with her soft and smoothing tongue before gulping the entire shaft into her puffy red-coloured lips, slurping her flickering tongue all over my length, bathing it with her saliva.

Woooooooowwwwww….….......what a super turn on!!!!! seeing Susan taking in my entire 7’ inches into her petite little mouth…….gagging and choking…….as she deep throat my super erect member…….in and out…..in and out……while massaging my balls at the same time……..Ooooooooowwwwww…......….this type of feeling…….Dun knoe how to describe…….:p

“Suck your dick…..Mmmmmmm…...suck your fat juicy dick…....you like it…..Boss?” Susan tries to spur me on. I can even see saliva flowing out from the edge of her mouth when she moans, wetting the lift floor. I knew that Susan is enjoying herself too, sluttishly looking at me all the while with her glistering cat eyes.

Within seconds of her powerful suction, I felt that I am almost ready to cum. Susan clamps her mouth tighter and increases her bobbling speed. “Cum in mouth…..faster…..cum in my mouth…….Mmmmmmmmm……..swallow….…can swallow…….aaaaaaahhhhhhh…….” Susan screams with my cock still engulf in her mouth encouraging me to cim (cum-in-mouth).

Aaaaaaaaaa…..Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh…….Aaaaaaaarrrrgggggg …….I cannot tahan anymore……..I felt the urge building up to the tip of my cock……..I need to shoooooot now…….I need to…….Aaaaarrrrrrggggggg……...ejaculating exploding climaxing jets of hot sticky cum inside Susan’s mouth. Susan responds by grasping and squeezing my balls hoping to drain out all the juices from my cock.

I manage to cum continuously for a few seconds until I finish depositing all my seeds inside Susan’s mouth. Susan continues sucking until my erection subsides before I withdraw my cum and saliva coated cock from her mouth leaving a string of sticky white goo dangling from my cock tip to her lips.

My hot juices are oozing out from the side of Susan’s mouth, so I took out a packet of tissue to offer to her. But to my surprise, Susan has already swallow all my cum leaving a small trail of it on her lips before she sticks out her tongue and lick them off. :eek: (What a horny minah chick!!!) “Hmmm……now I know how to write your appraisal” I tease Susan.

By then, the lift has also reached the basement carpark. We briefly rearrange ourselves as we proceed on to our next destination.

END OF PART II

sunny302
09-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Bravo...bravo ;) Looking forward to Part III. :D

warresg
09-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Bravo...bravo Looking forward to Part III. :D
Thanks for your constant support, your veri young, veri sweet, veri innocent looking collection of pics rockz! :cool:

sunny302
09-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Thank you..Thank you veri much for your compliment. :D Hope other bros will also enjoy what I've posted there as much as you..........hope to read your Part III soon....kekekekeke :p

Eastpipper
10-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Wonder who is the best FR writer in SB?
Who wanna start a thread for voting?Dunno where to start this kind of thread,later kanna flame for wrong place,

warresg
10-03-2005, 11:39 PM
PART III

We will be holding our annual meeting at the end of the month and it will involve a representative from our New York HQ. This representative will report on our company’s performance for the past 12 months. Thus we were all very anxious to present our best self to the HQ rep.

The HQ rep, Mr Thomson is in his sixties, with receding hairline. He is well known for being a lao ti ko (old lecher) according to my female colleagues.

Mr Thomson arrives at our office at 1400 hrs. I welcome him and lead him to the conference room. All the other staff and department heads are already seated and ready for this important meeting.

My secretary, Susan enters with a tray of coffee and took her usual seat next to me. There are a total of 8 personnel involved including Mr Thomson, of which 5 of us are male and the remaining 3 are female. However 2 of them belong to those cmi (cannot make it) type which leaves Susan as the only desirable one.

After my brief introduction and welcome speech to Mr Thomson, we begin the meeting proper. Mr Thomson starts off by giving us an overview of the HQ’s objective and their expectation of our branch, which is very boring and drove most of us to sleep.

Whilst giving his speech, I notice this Mr Thomson keeps on looking towards my direction. I know he is bioing my lovely secretary, Susan. I am awared that he has been checking her out since the moment she steps into this room. But cannot blame him lah!!! as Susan is extremely pretty today.

She is wearing an all red business attire with a jacket over her spaghetti top and a red mini skirt. The silt of her mini skirt is super high cut exposing her tanned and smooth legs. I can even see her black panty line and the strap of her red g-string thru the silt of her skirt from where I am seated.

Susan has also senses Mr Thomson’s ogling and starts shifting nearer to me for protection. So I deliberately use my body to shield her from Mr Thomson’s irritating ogling view.

After Lau Thomson’s lengthy and boring speech end, I invite everyone to take a tea break as I realized half of the table have fallen asleep.

sunny302
11-03-2005, 10:37 AM
PART III
I deliberately use my body to shield her from Mr Thomson’s irritating ogling view.

Hmmmm...nice u r "The BodyGuard" now...kekekekeke :D

lxchew
11-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Wonderful stories you have there.... Do continue leh.. :D

warresg
12-03-2005, 12:03 AM
As everyone goes to the coffee table to get a drink, old Mr Thomson walked towards Susan trying to strike a conversation with her. (knn, trying to eat my girl tou-fu :mad: ) Susan looks really uncomfortable having to entertain this “hum sup” old man. So I decide to help her by asking her to get me a cup of coffee. Mr Thomson looked really piss off as I have just pi chiak his “lobang” (Of course lah, must protect my gerger mah)

Meeting resumed after the break with Mr Thomson presenting various statistics and findings from the HQ. While he continued rattling his stuff, Susan is complaining to me about this ti ko Thomson. “You (http://img211.exs.cx/img211/626/part31you3vs.jpg) so sexy today mah…..Thats why he’s drooling all over you…..I also want to eat tau-hu goreng for tea break” I tease her back.

Suddenly, I felt a ticklish sensation on my leg. I took a peep and realized that Susan is using the tip of her spike heels to brush against the side of my leg. "Boss, you wanna makan me issit....." Susan gave me a seductive wink when I look at her.

Realizing that she has awoken my little dragon, Susan places her hand on my thigh, moving slowly upwards until she reaches my flaming dragon. Then she tries to smoother it by stroking it through the thin material of my pants. The feeling is unbearable as I almost cream in my pants. “Boss, I below wet wet already” Susan (http://img211.exs.cx/img211/4628/part32susan0iv.jpg) whispers to me, giving me a filthy look.

I decide to satisfy Susan’s flaming desire as I stuck my hand underneath the table to find her mei mei. Susan part her legs slightly allowing my fingers to crawl up slowly under her skirt. It is moist and humid inside as I manage to find her g-string and use it to rub against her pussy lips causing Susan to jerk slightly as she is struggling very hard not to cause any big movement.

I jam 2 fingers into her itch cunt, using her g-string strap, forcing it into her vagina crack. The thin strap of her g-string fits perfectly into her slit giving her maximum pleasure.

I can see the funny expression on Susan’s face as her breathing gets faster and deeper. As I continue my wonderful journey in-and-out of her mei mei, Susan’s expression suddenly turns solemn and her legs spread apart even more. I push harder on the strap and fasten my tempo. After 15 – 20 minutes of pure heaven, I know Susan has reached her climax.

“Ahh….” Susan let out a soft moan and her body is shaking as she tries very hard to contain her orgasm. However she is unable to control her tap below thus wetting my entire hand. Luckily for us, no one notice what is going on underneath the table.

The thrill of making out in the midst of a meeting and not being discovered definitely brings excitement and eroticism to the otherwise boring meeting and I bet Susan must be feeling really uncomfortable having to wear soggy g-string for the rest of the meeting. Haha…..:D

sherbet
12-03-2005, 03:11 AM
steady lah.. i'm sure ur stories have caused our little dragon to be awake oso.. :D

keep it coming...

warresg
12-03-2005, 10:23 AM
A short one for today... :)
---------------------------

The meeting carried on until about 7+ in the evening. As it’s already quite late, we decide to continue tomorrow. Being a gentlemen, I have to fulfill my duty by ferrying the other 2 ladies home since I am the only one who drives. Susan and the rest of the guys will stay and keep the meeting materials and lock the office before leaving.

After dropping off my passengers, it's around 7.45pm, I decide to make a round back to the office to help in clearing up the conference room. When I reached the office, it was pitch dark, seems like everyone have left for good. So I proceed straight to the conference room. However I notice gleams of light coming out from the conference room. Hmmm.….My Susan must have forgotten to switch off the light when she left.

As I turn into the corridor, I found a red jacket lying on the floor. I pick it up and bring it to my nose. Hmmmm…..this smell…..I remember.…..belong to Susan.

Just when I am about to turn the knob of the conference room door, I heard a soft moan coming out from inside. Aaaaaaaa……....... Aaaahhhhhhh......……Feeling curious, I move my ear closer to the door. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh…….Aaaaaaaaaaaa………..Hmmmm……..It gets louder and I recognise that!!!…......It’s Susan. My little brother immediately came to life upon hearing that. I can’t stand it anymore.......so I took out my willy and start stroking it. But wait!!!…......who is the other person??? :confused:

sunny302
12-03-2005, 11:24 AM
who is the other person???

OMG.... :eek: ....can't wait till Monday :D

Wannabeone
12-03-2005, 11:50 AM
OMG.... :eek: ....can't wait till Monday :D
me too.......excellent stuff..... thanks bro. warre sg

kelvindartz
12-03-2005, 11:59 AM
continue pls!!!

kenneth1979
12-03-2005, 01:08 PM
thanks bro warresg for such a nice story.
really read till i very shiok.
can't wait for u to continue the story...

K123456
12-03-2005, 01:40 PM
good stuff
more more more

glenn553
12-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Good story bro, please continue :)

sunny302
14-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Yo bro warresg..where r u???? :p

eddy
14-03-2005, 07:39 PM
MASTER!!!!!! I kowtow to you!!!!!!!! The details are just too delicious!!!!

warresg
15-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Yo bro warresg..where r u???? :p
Bro Sunny, u looking for mi?

nerdy_fucker
15-03-2005, 03:19 PM
great job man! keep it up! u should get a prize for this.. haha

sunny302
15-03-2005, 03:52 PM
u looking for mi?

ya lor!...pls continue stori leh..wait until neck long..long...anyway nice new avatar :D

warresg
15-03-2005, 04:14 PM
...anyway nice new avatar :D
Thanks. more sunnies (http://img213.exs.cx/img213/5564/red0154kk.jpg ) for you. :D

sunny302
15-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Thanks. sunnies for you.

kekekekkekee...nice one bro.Kum Siah :D

warresg
15-03-2005, 09:09 PM
I turn the door knob gently and found it’s not lock. I peep inside the conference room and saw a naked Susan sitting on the conference room table with her back facing me, her clothes scattered all over the room, g-string dangling from one knee and her legs spread wide open.

One of her hand is busy kneading and squeezing her giant knockers while the other is holding a 9 inches fire red monster dildo. She is too immerse in pleasuring (http://img129.exs.cx/img129/3179/part33pleasuring5gm.jpg) herself that she did not notices me entering.

Susan really has a wonderfully perfect body that all man will die for. Not mentioning her marvelous 34D 25 36 figure, she also has a pair of heavenly fine tits. Not only both titties are huge and firm, they are evenly tanned as were the rest of her body. Wonder how she does that???……guess must be always going sun tanning nude. Heehee….. :D

Her tasty brown nipples are ripe and swollen like an eraser head resting on her 50 cent coin areola. They are fully aroused and ready to be plucked and sucked on. Slurrrp!!!

Not forgetting her butt…....yummmmmmy.…...those magnificent pair of her’s…..not big…..not small.….but just nice…..very round and also si bei keow (firm and protruding aka J.Lo). She is spotting a nice tribal design beautifully tattooed across her hip and a pierced navel which fully enhanced her sexuality. In my opinion, she (http://img129.exs.cx/img129/2851/part34she7qq.jpg) is the most complete and gorgeous ravishing beauty I ever saw.

“Aaaaahhhh……Bosssss…...how cummmm you.….aaaarrrrrreee…..bbbback……you know........I was…….so furrrrrkinggggggg horny……ahhhhhhh……after you……left……” I was fascinated by Susan’s body when she (http://img129.exs.cx/img129/6391/part35she5xf.jpg) greets me with her husky voice. “Ahh…..you have been a very naughty girl…..never wait for me to come back” I tease Susan before taking a seat opposite her.

I grasp my cock and start pumping away to her rhythm as Susan shoves the monster into her fire red pussy hole and thrust very vigorously.

After 4 - 5 mins of intense turbo thrusting, I sense Susan’s orgasm approaching as she starts moaning wildly. Suddenly Susan starts to convulse and jerk uncontrollably. Then she begins to squirt. The first few squirts are so powerful that it flew across the room and hits me $ (http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3IYI8MWCJ1BXO1JG2LIVGF7T6Q) on my face.

Susan squirts so much juice that it even form a puddle on the carpet underneath. What a squirter this minah lian is!!! No wonder the cushion on her seat is always so moist and sticky. Heh heh….:p

sunny302
16-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Wah....so cool..got pic & clip...u the man bro :D

warresg
16-03-2005, 07:16 PM
The smell of Susan’s horny juice has filled the entire room getting me super turn on. I move closer and Susan stretch out her feet to tease my bulging hardness. She uses her feet to grind my dick against my belly giving me a fabulous footjob. Her delicate toes and her terrific footwork almost made me cum on the spot.

As she rubba up my chest, I grab hold of her foot and bring it to my mouth. Yummy!!! as I wet her toes with my saliva.…..sucking and licking…….very disgusting hor……kekeke :D

This action of mine builds up another wave of pleasure for Susan causing her to get aroused and horny again. She begins fondling and squeezing her monster boobs while twisting and pulling her red hot nipples. She (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/5999/part351she4od.jpg) even lifts up her boobies to lick her own nipples.

After bathing her toes, I showered her calf, leg and thigh with my hot breath and saliva until I reach the areas around her pussy. This gal is a “baihu” as her warm and juicy cunt has been cleanly shaven. Her liquid starts to drip again once I made contact with her hardened clit.

However, instead of going deeper, I proceed north to lick her belly button. I lap her navel ring around my tongue and flicker with it. Susan cannot withstand anymore and thrusts her pelvis towards me, spreading her luscious cunt lips with her fingers exposing the dripping reddish pink inner tissues. “Aaaarrrrrggggg……lick here…….here itchy”

Hmmmmmm…….Susan moans softly as I taste her spicy cunt. Her leaking tap came bursting onto my face blurring my vision as she grabs hold of her toy and starts playing with it again. She licks and sucks the monster dildo while looking at me lustfully as though she is sucking my cock. As I thrust my tongue in and out of her pink pussy hole, she bj the dildo according to my momentum.

I sense another wave of orgasm building up as I quicken my pace and suck tightly on her labia. I try to intensify her erupting orgasm by poking 2 fingers into her anus at the same time. Susan cannot withstand my powerful combo as she deep throated the piece of plastic very vigorously forcing her saliva to flow and spill out from the side of her sluttish mouth.

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggg…………Oooooooowwwwww…………… Woooooooowwww…………..her feminine juice came gushing out and Susan started cummmmmmmmg like a rocket.

sunny302
16-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Wah shiok man...sure helps to brightem my gloomy day. :o

warresg
16-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Wah shiok man...sure helps to brightem my gloomy day. :o
Why gloomy leh? Not sunny meh? :confused:

sunny302
16-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Why gloomy leh? Not sunny meh?
how to be sunny when kena zapped 6 times and lose 42 pts :( ...anyway as i've said ,pls continue the story as it really provides the required relief... :D

warresg
16-03-2005, 07:30 PM
how to be sunny when kena zapped 6 times and lose 42 pts :( ...anyway as i've said ,pls continue the story as it really provides the required relief...
zap by SL? :eek: what offence have you commit?

sunny302
16-03-2005, 07:34 PM
what offence have you commit?
Being "off-topic" lor!. If I noe, do u think I will shoot myself in the foot??.....better stop here else kena zap again. Me really got phobia now :eek: ...pls continue yr exciting stori.Thks :D

warresg
16-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Specially dedicated to Bro Sunny...Cheer up...Hope you regain your lost pts soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decide to inject more pleasure before her orgasm subsides. Hence I spread Susan on the conference table with her legs draped over my shoulder and her inviting cunt facing me. Then I grasp my iron rod and brush it against her opening, lubricating it.

“Hurrrrrrrry up…….Give me your Joey!!!!!!” :eek: must be another avid fan of OES, I laugh at her. “Do me now….….give it to me raw......C’mom.…...I want it rrrrrrrrraw……..raw is war……” Haiz….this gal ah…..really buay tahan. :rolleyes:

“Ok….coming….coming….” I aim my well-lubricated cock at her opening and push. “Sooo tight ah…...” I exclaim as I slowly enter her.

“Yesss….Yeeeessssss……tight tight for you…….I luvvvvv it…..I want it deep deep…..” Susan is in a world of her own. “Aaahhh……Ahhhhh…..you’ re so hard and thick…..I like.….” She moans.

With all the naughty words sprouting out from Susan's mouth, I rest both my palms on her 34Ds and start pumping. I drive in and out of her slippery cunt slowly while milking her bouncing titties. I try for as long as possible to keep the thrust at a slow, steady stroke but her foul mouth moaning and coaxing enticed me to pump faster and harder. I grab her ass and start banging her fast and furious. I can even feel her squirting hot fluid spurting all over my lower abdomen.

Not wasting anytime, I turned Susan around and maneuvered her to her feet bending her over the table. Cock still engulfed in her, I begin to punish her doggie style.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh……this is good……my fav position……” Susan tcss. I lift her ass high up in the air and start banging hard making those “piak” “piak” “piak” sounds as I slam my balls against her ass cheeks.

After poking her from the back for about 5 mins, Susan let out a piercing cry of pleasure. “Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggg…...…..hubbbbby…....…来了…... I…….am……uuuuurrrrgggggg……..cummmmmmminggggggg” even her limited chinese vocabulary also come out. At that moment, her pussy wall tightens and her entire body shudders and trembles in joy as Susan experiences a very powerful and satisfying orgasm.

Unable to hold back my passion anymore, I let out my victory cry too. “Aaaaaaaarrrrrgggg……..…I…….am……..cummmmmingggg…….. toooooooo“ “Cum.…..Cummmm anywhere you like” Susan urges me on.

Uuuuuuuuurrrrrgggggggg……..I withdraw my cock and start releasing my load all over Susan’s butt. The first few shots are so powerful that they flew across the room landing on the other end of the conference table. I cum continuously for 2-3 mins until my legs turn jelly and my didi turn soft.

I have never cum so much in my life before. The amount of sperm I spurt out even form a reservoir covering the sexy tattoo on her hip, smearing her hair and her entire back.

I felt limp as my knees buckled after unloading so much and I collapse onto Susan. The mixture of our sex fluid between us made us very sticky and slippery as I rub my body gently against Susan's.

I wonder how are we going to continue tomorrow’s meeting as the raw smell of sex has flooded the entire room. I smile sweetly to Susan (http://img189.exs.cx/img189/6042/part36susan5wz.jpg) as both of us embraced in the afterglow of sex (http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3A660HBIAOTPY1XTOR81W3BROD).

END OF PART III

sunny302
17-03-2005, 08:13 AM
What a start to this morning :) . Many thks to bro warresg for the wonderful stories..kekekeke..keep them cumming bro :D

warresg
19-03-2005, 11:03 AM
PART IV

I was informed to attend a meeting at New York HQ next week. As this meeting is classified as “confidential”, I may only allow to bring one assistant along. Needless to say, I will get Susan to tag along as she has been pestering me for quite some time to take her out for overseas trips. So I guess this is the best time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After 18 hours of long and tiring flight, we finally reach our destination. After we cleared the custom, we were welcomed by our HQ colleague, Mr Thomson and his secretary, Ms Sable. They are here to pick us to our hotel.

Mr Thomson introduces us to his secretary, Ms Sable – a blondie is in her early 30s. She has long and silky blonde hair, a pair of almond shaped cat eyes with very long eyelashes and a sexy voluptuous figure (looks exactly like a life size Barbie doll)

Ms Sable (http://img190.exs.cx/img190/8696/part41sable0si.jpg) dresses very provocative in a business jacket suit with the first two buttons unbuttoned completes with fishnet stockings and stiletto boots. However she fails to fully camouflage her prominent 36F headlights which make Susan’s 34Ds eat humble pie.

Nevertheless, there are rumors (even in Singapore) regarding her 36Fs. They are said to be surgically enhanced or “fake :eek: “ and that she used to be a pin-up model for some adult (http://img190.exs.cx/img190/8194/part42adult7vv.jpg) magazine before joining our company. But since no one has yet to verify anything, maybe I can make some interesting discovery during this trip.

On our way to the hotel, Ms Susan manages to strike a conversation with Ms Sable and both of them are giggling and gossiping happily at the back of the car throughout the whole journey. :rolleyes:

Since Susan and I are no strangers to each other, there is no need to book 2 separate rooms. As its already quite late, we decide to get room service to serve dinner in our room. After food, we were so tired that we fell asleep until the next morning.

gonggong18
19-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Wow, make me real horny, will revisit to read again,very goooo...ood :p

sunny302
19-03-2005, 11:32 AM
PART IV
After food, we were so tired that we fell asleep until the next morning.

Saving energy for the next chapter :eek: .Thks bro :D

tanner132
19-03-2005, 11:41 AM
END OF PART III

Bro. Make my dick so steam on a Sat morning. :p :D

Shiok reading your forum.

nuclearkid
20-03-2005, 12:15 AM
PART IV
Nevertheless, there are rumors (even in Singapore) regarding her 36Fs. They are said to be surgically enhanced or “fake :eek: “ and that she used to be a pin-up model for some adult (http://img190.exs.cx/img190/8194/part42adult7vv.jpg) magazine before joining our company. But since no one has yet to verify anything, maybe I can make some interesting discovery during this trip.

Not to forget, she used to be a WWF (now WWE) wrestler. Nice choice of model, buddy.

gonggong18
21-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Not to forget, she used to be a WWF (now WWE) wrestler. Nice choice of model, buddy.
Bro eagarly waiting for part V

warresg
21-03-2005, 01:03 PM
Not to forget, she used to be a WWF (now WWE) wrestler. Nice choice of model, buddy. :D

Yup, my fav ang mo lau chio.
Bro eagarly waiting for part V
mei you part V liao. I plan to end at part IV. :o

sunny302
21-03-2005, 01:22 PM
I plan to end at part IV. :o
*disappointed*..but I guess u must be real busy with your work. Many thks 4 yr stories and i do look forward for more...whenever u can pen them. Cheers :D

warresg
21-03-2005, 02:16 PM
*disappointed*..but I guess u must be real busy with your work.
I choose to end the story after part IV because I dun want to drag until it become sop and boring. But then, part IV is still quite lengthy and I am still editing it. Once again thks for your support. :)

sunny302
21-03-2005, 02:42 PM
part IV is still quite lengthy

Looking forward to the release date :D and many thks again for the time spent in penning it.Cheers :p

warresg
21-03-2005, 06:46 PM
As continued....
----------------

The next morning, I was awoken by a warm and wet sensation over my lower body. From my half awaken state, I could sense Susan’s head bobbling up and down below me. “Ahh….So she’s the little devil that is disturbing my sleep.” Kekeke…..:p

After cim, we get up & wash up and get ready for work.

For the next 2-3 days, our schedule were more or less sop :

9 – 10 am : Wake up to Susan’s wet & passionate blowjob
10 – 11am : Breakfast in the hotel restaurant
11 – 12 noon : Work & surf sammyboy
12 – 2 pm : Lunch + blowjob
2 – 6 pm : Meeting + occasional digging under table
6 – 8 pm : Sumptuous 10 course meal in a fine dinning restaurant paid by the company
8 – 9 pm : Go for a drink at some local pubs or drinking lounges
9 – 10 pm : Return to hotel, catbath and massage
10 pm – 12 midnight : Monster Sex
12 midnight onwards : Zzzzzzz…..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Day 4 : Since it’s Saturday and we don’t have to work, we decide to tour around the city before coming back to Singapore on Sunday. Hence Susan insists that Sable be our tour guide and take us shopping.

After lunch, Sable (http://img228.exs.cx/img228/9375/part43sable3ed.jpg) came over and brings us to the shopping district. To the delight of both gals, the shopping district is made up of rows and rows of branded boutiques such as LV, Prada, Tiffany….etc. There are also a couple of bars, drinking lounges and gentleman’s club around but they are not yet open as it's still quite early.

The gals were overjoyed. They even walk hand in hand and made me carry all their shopping bags. They behaved as if they were long lost sisters even though they just get to know each other.

The gals went into Tiffany to look at jewelries. While they were trying on some accessories, I overheard Susan telling Sable “Wowww….sooooo cute.…sooooo lovely” as she is trying on a diamond ring. “How romantic it would be if a guy will to propose to me with this, I will definitely marry him.” She is speaking so loud as if everybody is deaf.

I take a closer look....knn....USD7,500, so expensive, of course cute lah. So I “ti gong ti siao” pretend never hear. I can see Susan face abit black black. But heck care lah.

After we left the boutique, we decide to go for dinner. During meal, the girls were busying gossiping and t0king cock. I felt neglected as I am not interested in their conversation so I decide to excuse myself first.

After settling the bill for them, I walk against the direction we come from. There has been something that is bothering me as I walk slowing along the shopping district. The neo lights of the bars, pubs and strip clubs were all lit up as they are all open now. I continue walking and walking until I finally reach…………………. “TIFFANY” . :eek:

blast
21-03-2005, 07:28 PM
wah nice story bro warresg!

killer_pussy
21-03-2005, 11:07 PM
superb story.. keep it rolling!

sunny302
22-03-2005, 02:32 PM
“TIFFANY”

Keep them cumming ..Cheers :D

dark owl
22-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Bravo..nice story..10Q..10Q

warresg
22-03-2005, 09:00 PM
I made my way back to the hotel around 10+ and when I opened my room door, I saw Susan lying seductively on the bed, looking abit stun. She (http://img227.exs.cx/img227/3349/part44she5wx.jpg) is wearing a silky see thru nightee with only a g-string underneath. Her big roasted nipples are clearly visible under the thin fabric.

Just when I was about to question her, the bathroom door swings open. To my surprise, its Sable (http://img227.exs.cx/img227/6474/part45sable7os.jpg) who comes out of the bathroom. She is in a bathing robe. Her hair is still wet and she smells so good from the fragrance of the bathing lotion on her moist skin. “Surprise!!!..…Welcome to our lingerie party!” The gals tell me playfully luring me into their web of lust.

I sigh a breath of relief before continuing “How can you 2 notti girls organize lingerie party without inviting me”. But before I can finish my sentence, Sable already locked her lips to mine and start frenching me. As I was caught by surprise, I lose my balance and fell onto the bed, peeling off Sable’s robe in the process, leaving her clad only in a pair of white lacy crotchless panties.

Sable quickly follows me onto the bed to resume our hot kiss while Susan snakes towards me and starts stroking my didi through my pants. Ssshiokkkk!!!! My fantasy of having a threesome has finally comes true.

Sable is very skillful as she explores every corner of my mouth. While locking lips with her, my hands start roaming up her thigh. Woooooowww………can feel her warm juice streaming down her inner thigh…..…another hot and wet babe.

On the other hand, Susan strips me to my brief and I realize that my throbbing cock is so hard (due to my always yearning for a much awaited 3some) that the mushroom head has already pop out from my brief as Susan licks the exposed part of my cock while massaging my balls at the same time.

Sable breaks off from our wet kiss to moan while Susan took over from her. Now its Susan’s turn to practice her tongue-fu on me while Sable gets introduced to Mr Joey. Sable tickles Mr peehole with her long blondes causing him to spit pre cum onto her golden curls as she takes out my excited cock from my brief and polishes it with my pre cum. Oooooooooowwwwww.....…….feel so great as Sable rolls back my foreskin and puts my cock into her petite little mouth.....sucking it hard.....deep down her throat. As Sable slowly circulates and twirls her tongue around my cock, Susan moves down to attack my nipples. She flickers my nips with the tip of her tongue while I grope her giant boobs.

Sable is happily savoring my cock making those “slurp” “slurp” sound enticing Susan to join in the fun while I sit back and let these 2 beauties lap my groin from below.

Susan begins working on my balls as she sucks a ball into her warm mouth and rolls her tongue all over it before popping it out and did the same to the other one, lapping wildly between my balls. Once a while, she will switch with Sable to suck my cock while Sable licks my balls.

Susan proceeds to lick the underside of my groin giving me extreme pleasure. Suddenly I felt something soft invading my virgin ass. I twitch at its intrusion and take a look. :eek: Susan is using her tongue to probe into my anus. She ass rim me to synchronize with Sable’s suction tormenting me with unbearable jolts of pleasurable currents ripping from the end of my spine to my brain.

I felt a tingling sensation mustering along my groin as I know I am unable to withstand these sexual pleasure any longer. Uuuuuurrrrrrrrrgggggg...……....… I start erupting as I shoot my orgasming load inside Sable’s greedy mouth feeding her with goo and goo of my thick white cum. She slurps and gulps as she clings tighter onto my cock while Susan quickly positions herself under Sable’s mouth hoping to catch some of my hot dripping cum.

After depositing all my sperm inside Sable’s mouth, she finally releases my spasming cock and I can even see a cum thread lingering from her succulent pink coloured lips to my cock tip. Without warning, Susan immediately clamps her mouth onto my cock vigorously hoping to suck out more residues. Ooooowwww…….I am so fortunate……having 2 cum-hungry sluts fighting to eat my cum. Shiokkkkkkk!!! :D

Stinger
22-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Nice...more...please! :D

smallLJboy
22-03-2005, 09:28 PM
wah lan yah... super turn on man specially on the part when sable suck your cum n susan immediaty wanna suck the residue..

ya I know this feeling.. after u cum.. your cock is very sensetive.. so my gf like to suck my didi again and seeing me begging her to stop.. cos it so sentitive ... sometime I will have the feeling of 2nd orgasming... shoik man... :D

sunny302
23-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Shiokkkkkkk!!!

u lucky devil :p ...kekekekeke.Cheers :D

Fowler09
23-03-2005, 01:41 PM
nice story keep cuming! haha

downing
23-03-2005, 01:47 PM
More more keep it going!

nismo88
23-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Bro u r the BEST man...... dunno how many bros here have to PCC for yr stories oredi...... read oredi dam buay da han man.... give us MORE.... :D

warresg
23-03-2005, 07:45 PM
After Susan finished milking my cock, the gals decide to perform for me by playing among themselves. With her mouth still full of my cum, Sable begins to drip the goodies slowly into Susan’s hungry mouth forming a cum stream. The gals even open their mouth to show me the pool of pearly whites on their tongue before gulping it down their throat.

Entice by their wild ethics, I shift towards Sable (http://img97.exs.cx/img97/3002/part46sable4mh.jpg) to check out those mysterious 36Fs. Hmmm……huge and firm, with pink nuts and not a single bit of sag, simply flawless but definitely silicone :( Not only that, I also found out that this sexy bombshell is a natural blond; her golden bush is nicely cropped to form a cute little “golden triangle”.

Nevertheless, I lunge my palm to cup those artificial juggs, kneading them gradually before putting my lips on the flesh. Sable starts to quiver as I lap from one nipple to the other, darting my tongue, flickering at her hard nips. “Aaahhh…..dun stop….” Sable is enjoying my assault as I suck hard on her wonderful melons of flesh.

The gals are ready for some hot lesbian action as they start caressing each other’s bodies. Sable striped Susan’s nightee and threw it to me leaving her only with a neon blue g-string. Susan (http://img97.exs.cx/img97/103/part47susan9nu.jpg)’s tits bounce out as Sable massages and licks those creamy tits.

I pick up the garment and sniff. Hmmm…..got Susan’s horny smell as I rub the silky material on my dick.

Unable to withhold Sable’s attack, Susan starts moaning and fell onto the bed. Out of nowhere, Susan reaches under the pillow and unveils “Mr Big” (Her monster dildo, which she likes to refer to). Sable twitches and grew very excited upon seeing Mr Big and her cunt starts leaking anticipating juice. She climbs on top of Susan for a 69 and begins licking her all over. Susan uses the tip of Mr Big to tickle Sable’s beautiful pussy lips causing her to moan. Sable returns the favor by using her golden curls to brush Susan’s clit making her squirt horny juice.

The gals begin eating each others’ pussy as Sable pull aside Susan’s g-string to suck on her minah clit. On the other hand, Susan lubricates Mr Big with Sable’s juice and pokes her ang mo cunt hole.

“Aaarrrgggggggg……...goooooood………Ooooohhhhh.……” As both gals bury their face in the warmth of each others’ pussy, I notice Sable’s face completely drenched with freshly brewed minah juice while she has 9 inches of plastic monster stuffed inside her juicy cunt.

My cock starts to get hard again as I am fully aroused by their girl-girl action (http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1KIS3K2HLRIL010BYG0HB18LS8). I begin to stroke my cock harder while Susan thrusts vigorously with Mr Big causing Sable to moan louder and louder. In order to keep the noise level down (didn’t want to disturb the other occupants :o ), I decide to feed her with my “lup cheong” (chinese sausage).

Mmmmm…….Mmmm…….Mmmm…..Her moans muffled as Sable can only moan through my cock on my momentary withdrawal before I gag her again.

Soon Sable begins to tremble and vibrates uncontrollably as she moans louder onto my cock. Hmmmm……Hmmmm……Hmmmm…..I cannot control my laugher watching her (http://img97.exs.cx/img97/4508/part48her2xp.jpg) orgasmic expression as she devour my meaty sausage. kekekeke.....

sunny302
23-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Perfect start to a after dinner meal. thks bro :D

bigthree
23-03-2005, 09:13 PM
WOW!!! best story i read for a long time.. you should work for ST or Newpaper.. sure sell like hot cakes.. clap..clap.. :)

sodom
24-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Waiting for the next chapter to pcc. :D

straven
24-03-2005, 07:58 PM
the story damn good man.can go publish a book of fantasies.and can also earn soem money.can find publisher for u. :D bros out there agree with me?

warresg
24-03-2005, 08:34 PM
As Sable lay down to take a rest, I put aside Mr Big and introduce Mr Joey instead. Now its my turn to display my sexual prowess. As usual, I rinse my cock with Susan’s squirt before aiming it at her puffy and swollen pussy lips. Her g-string is totally soaked by now so I decide to just tug the strap aside so that she can keep her g-string on.

Susan is having a good time as I penetrated and pumped her missionary. As the hot pumping action is going on, Sable has recovered from her daze and rejoined us. Using her big tits to press on my back and her sexy bush to rub against my butt, Sable helps to increase the force and momentum as I ram deep into Susan.

As Sable rubs and grinds, I felt her hot breath on the back of my neck. “Feel good?” Sable asks with a cfm look. So I turn around and french her. Eeeerrrr….... :eek: can still taste the mixture of my own rawness and Susan’s sweetness from her mouth. (In fact, this the 1st time I get turn on by tasting my own cum)

As I furk harder and faster, Susan begins to tremble as a jet of fountain shoots up. Ahhhhhhh……..Aaaaarrrrggggg………..shittttttttt………. honey……….sayang……… Ooooooohhhh………..my dearrrrrrr…….I……..aaaaammmm……. furrrrkkkkinggggggggg……..shiokkkkkk……..Susan moans, harsh and heavy, gasping a sigh of pleasure as another wave of gushing orgasm welcomes her.

Now is Sable’s turn to get laid as Susan rests for her orgasm to subside. After I withdraw from Susan, Sable guides my super stiff cock to her chest and positions it between her massive boobs. Her tits are so huge that my whole 7 inches of hardness is completely engulfed when she squeezes and crashes her tits together forming a tiny valley for my enrage member. “Yesssssss…..….baby………furk my tits……..furk my big tits with your hard cock.” Sable looks at me with her lusty cfm eyes.

With my cock sandwiched tightly between her tight cleavages, I knead and pull on the hard missile heads trying to stretch them as far as possible. “Aaaaarrgggg…….Ooouchhh…….You are hurting me” Sable screams as I managed to stretch her nips to about 1 inch away while sliding my slippery cock up and down her "long kang". Sable even sticks out her tongue to meet my cock head as I slide upward refueling more slimy lubricant and a wonderful tingling sensation which is hyper shiokkkk to the max!!! :D

dark owl
24-03-2005, 08:55 PM
wah..steam liao..go PCC..10Q..10Q bro..u very good writer :D

terror
24-03-2005, 11:03 PM
A chapter a day, a PCC a day, keeps you shiok!! :p

warresg
25-03-2005, 01:35 AM
A chapter a day, a PCC a day, keeps you shiok!!
Not keep the doctor away meh. :p
Bros, dun pcc too much hor. :D

midi
25-03-2005, 02:29 AM
too much pcc not good for the heart you know haha

Not keep the doctor away meh. :p

travelmate
25-03-2005, 03:36 AM
too much pcc not good for the heart you know haha

It is not good for the back !!!! Than u walk like an hunchback :D

sunny302
25-03-2005, 08:24 AM

Can we not pcc with such good stories around...cheers! :D

warresg
25-03-2005, 12:29 PM
While I tit-fuck Sable, Susan has recovered for round 2. She took out a condom from the drawer and wears it on her tongue before unrolling it onto my shaft with her mouth as we get ready for round 2.

I spread both pussys side by side on their hands and knees while I get ready to bang them doggie style. Leaving her crotchless panties on, I enter Sable first while fingering Susan at the same time. After 5 minutes, I switch position as I poke Susan and attack Sable with my fingers. Another 5 minutes, I switch again, alternating between the 2 pussys every 5 minutes.

After 2-3 rounds of doggie cum fingering, my knees and fingers are getting weak. In the heat of our party, suddenly, Sable’s handphone rang, I urge her to answer the call even though my cock is still inside her.

“Yes…..Sir….ahhh….I….I….ahhhh….am busy….now” Apparently Sable doesn’t want the caller to know that she’s having a good time as she is fighting very hard to control her moans, but I deliberately increase my drilling speed as I luv to see her funny expression.

“Hmmmm….Mr……Thomson…..yessssss……the proposal….aaaahhh….is ready….uuuuurrrrrgggg…..” My cock extends another inch when I heard that the guy on the other end is Mr Thomson (http://img69.exs.cx/img69/1266/part49thomson6tx.jpg). This makes me more excited as I ram his secretary even harder.

On the other side, Susan is moaning machiam like crazy as I finger her cunt very rapidly. I bet Mr Thomson can hear her moans in the background. Wonder if he feels jealous and envy of me. :D

After Sable hang up, we decide to switch to another position. I lie down on the bed with Sable on top while I lick Susan cb. While I busy servicing Susan, she is probing Sable whether she had bedded Mr Thomson before “Of course no, who would be interested in an old and wrinkled dick like his….” Sable tries to deny. “Oops….” giving us all a good laugh. (This kind of position still can TCSS :eek: )

With my cock bury inside Sable and tongue deep inside Susan, Susan bend forward to taste jiggling silicones as both of us focus on pleasuring our ang mo companion. As Sable rides harder and faster, her silicones are bouncing dangerously from her slim body frame smacking Susan a few times when she sucks her nipples. In the meantime, my face is still immerge in Susan’s pussy enjoying her warm cb wall.

Cowgirl Sable is enjoying herself, humping wildly and gasping for air as she rides all the way up to the tip of my cock before plunging down right to the base. I also start thrusting my lower body upwards in response to her motion. Her aggressiveness even cause my slippery cock to slip out a couple of times before she inserts it back again. (Blonde does have more fun!!!) After several minutes of turbo humping, Sable is in a frenzy again. She starts to shudder and convulses violently as she approaches her next orgasm.

“Aaaarrrrgggg……...Aaarrrrggggggg…….. furkkkkkkk….….I………..I……..ammmmmmmmm…….. cummmmmmmmmingggggggg………..” Sable shouts at the top of her voice as her super wet pussy wall contracts, clamping tightly onto my cock. She has completely shuts her eyes and her hands were gripping tightly on the bedsheet as she experiences another tidal waves. Her 2nd orgasm is definitely much stronger and more powerful as she continues riding forcefully on my cock.

Thrilled by all these heavenly treatments, I also cannot hold back my cum anymore. Urrrrrgggggggg……..…Woooooooooowwwww……….. Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggg……….after a thunderous roar of pleasure, I explode inside Sable filling up the entire condom with my cum. Both gals maintain their momentum until I finish depositing all my goodies inside the goody bag.

After Sable finally straddles off me, she collapses onto the mattress, utterly spent and wasted. Then Susan sweetly removes the condom for me and put it aside.

tanner132
25-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Bro, happy holiday.

Been catching up with your stories all this while. Really loves every part of it. Make me steam on a holiday. :D

Thanks for it. :)

asdfghjkl
25-03-2005, 12:36 PM
yep.. agreed.. nice story on a good friday.. :p

warresg
25-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Bro, happy holiday.

Been catching up with your stories all this while. Really loves every part of it. Make me steam on a holiday.

Thanks for it. :)
Nice to see you around. Happy holiday to you. ;)

asdfghjkl
25-03-2005, 12:56 PM
hey cassandra... :rolleyes:

zickie
25-03-2005, 01:22 PM
solid story man!!why not collect all those u wrote and make it into a collection.u will be very proud of urself :)

AD69
25-03-2005, 03:25 PM
solid story man!!why not collect all those u wrote and make it into a collection.u will be very proud of urself :)Agree with you. Bro Warresg should get it publish into short erotic stories series.

warresg
25-03-2005, 04:47 PM
hey cassandra...
Yes, Ar Fann, y u looking for mi? Ah chris bo yeng issit? :p
I tink I wanto change my avatar liao. :rolleyes:

sunny302
25-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Nice avatar, bro and keep those stories of yours cummmming..... :D

sodom
26-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Waiting for next the installment. :D

japboy
26-03-2005, 11:48 AM
good job bro~!... not a bad way to start mi sat morning~!... kekeke... :D

warresg
26-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Last & final part
----------------

Without giving me a break, Susan continues wanking my cock to maintain its hardness. To my surprise, it's still rigid despite I have just cummed. I have never experience this before. “Wah….still so excited ah” Susan teases me before putting it into her mouth.

After nibbling on my cock for several minutes in our 69 position, I turn Susan around and spread her for another round of pleasure. In the meantime, I pick up my shirt trying to retrieve something as Susan cried to me. “No condom……only raw……” I oblige as I insert my raging hardness into Susan’s juicy entrance. “Great….” Susan moans as I slowly pick up the pace.

While we indulged in our sweet and tender love-making, I caught Sable retrieving my used condom and pour its content on her chest, using my sticky cum as lubricant to massage her huge knockers. Occasionally, she will put her cum coated fingers into her mouth to savor my macspeamy while watching us have sex.

After furking Susan slow and steady, I suggest another form of pleasurable lovemaking. I flip Susan over, spitting into her anus, lubricating her tight rear entrance. Susan is as excited as I am as I could see more excitement oozing out from her cunt. “Anal…..give it to me anal” She screams as I slowly insert my glistering rod into her red anus hole. Oooouccchhhh……….Ahhhhhhh……….. sooooo…….biggggggg………so……..furkkkkinggggg……….big big……. Susan jolts at my insertion, biting her lower lips and cried with pure heaven. Her rear entrance is so tight that I have difficulties penetrating her.

After much trouble, I finally manage to insert my entire shaft into Susan’s mesmerize butt. Wowwww!!! finally got a chance to furk Susan ka chng. What a dream come true!!!

Not wanting to hurt her, I start slowly, allowing her anus to fully accommodate my thickness. Ahhh….ahhh…...so….furkinggggg….. shiokkkkk….my….assssss……ahhhh….. its......deeeeeep…….in……my……assssssssss……… strongerrrrr..…..fasterrrrr…….harderrrrr…….. aaaaaaarrrrrgggggg…..…jing song……wa jing songggggg……song si......song si leow……...Susan keeps making dirty remarks (using hokkien some more) to entice me to be more aggressive. Hence I increase my pumping speed as I bang her ass with long, deep and mighty strokes shoving my furious shaft all the way into Susan’s tiny red chrysanthemum bud. At the same time, I grab her butt and spank her ass cheeks leaving those red slap marks and loud “piak” “piak” “piak” sound.

Susan continues groaning and moaning while she massages and simulates her clit at the same time. I cannot suppress any longer with this ongoing momentum as I am approaching the brink of cumming. At the same time, I felt Susan’s anus wall tightening, grasping my cock firmly and she begins panting breathlessly as though she is also on the brink of cumming. “Cum together” I shouted.

Yesssssss……….darling……… cummmmmm……..inside……my…..asssssssssssss……...fill up……..my…….asssssssssss…….with your…….hot juice....Susan urges me on.

With Sable cheering us on, I burst inside Susan, splashing her asshole. At that same time, Susan screams as my first shot blasts her anus wall, triggering her orgasm. Ooooooohhhhh…………Jesus………. I……….ammmm……..cummmming……..toooooo!!!!!!!! Susan announces our triumph as we achieve our orgasm simultaneously. “Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg…………………..” We moan together as I tremble under the pleasure I have never felt before, my climaxing shots filling her entire ass while Susan rubs frantically on her orgasing cb.

I can feel my sperm flowing down my thigh as I withdraw after ripping Susan’s butt causing her ass to ooze out foamy white discharge. The force of my ejaculation is so powerful that it causes my lower torso to convulse uncontrollably. After that, Susan proceeds to clean the creamy mess from my cock while I wipe the beads of sweat from her forehead.

We retired onto the bed as I cuddle both gals to the afterglow of sex, satisfied and delighted, especially Susan, with a big grin on her face, tears of joy in her eyes and a beautiful diamond tiffany on her finger. ;)

END OF STORY

RUHot
26-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Damn steam read liao.

sodom
26-03-2005, 05:52 PM
ya lor beri shiok ;)

sodom
27-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Bro warresg, no more story today? :confused:

tommy_cool83
27-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Nice story bro

keep it up looking for more :D

warresg
27-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Bro warresg, no more story today? :confused:
Sorry, mei you liao. :o

asdfghjkl
27-03-2005, 11:10 PM
hehe.. run of out steam liao ah.. :p

sunny302
28-03-2005, 10:00 AM
mei you liao.
Many thks 4 penning such lusty stories for our enjoyment :D ...Im sure that there will be more to cum in the near future :p. Cheers!!

bingoz
28-03-2005, 10:16 AM
maybe he will come up with a squel after this? :) hope he does leh. nice storyline

hehe.. run of out steam liao ah.. :p

Jay_Chou
28-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Very good stories. can the thread starter please continue?

nismo88
28-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Bro's story really can..... read oredi can fantasize very well..... like so real some more.......

Stinger
28-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Power!!!..please continue... :D

sodom
28-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Alright, cast your vote here. :)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34532

Worst_Nightmare
28-03-2005, 11:39 PM
great story bro!!
good imagination!!
thanx :cool:

warresg
29-03-2005, 12:58 AM
Really want to thanks all the bros here esp Bro Sunny, tanner, taizi (who mia liao) and many more (sorry if I did not mention you :o ). Thanks for your constant support & encouragement. Hope its fun reading my story. Thanks you once again :)

asdfghjkl
29-03-2005, 01:03 AM
hey.. me, me :D

warresg
29-03-2005, 01:07 AM
hey.. me, me
:confused: zap you??? :D

asdfghjkl
29-03-2005, 01:12 AM
no la.. add me cuz i long time the same point ler.. :p

warresg
29-03-2005, 01:17 AM
no la.. add me cuz i long time the same point ler.. :p
so zap you also can lah, then your points will also not be the same. :D

sunny302
29-03-2005, 07:42 PM
Really want to thanks all the bros here esp Bro Sunny

Have always enjoyed your stories bro ;) , cannot thank u enough for providing such exhilarating stories for our enjoyment...Cheers & do continue to pen for us in your spare time :D

The_Hustler
29-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Last & Final Part
----------------
Overcomed by lust and the excitement of my first time in a female pussy, I begin pumping faster and faster. Aaaaaaaa……... Aaaaahhhhhh……..Ummmmmm……..furk me……..harder……...faster……….Oooowwww……….Jacky…….lao gong…….Urrrrrgggg…....all the moaning and dirty words came sprouting out from Diana’s mouth, spurring me to work even harder. What a super turn on!!!

END OF STORY

Haha... cant help but laugh.... The "Lao Gong" must've been ur inspiration drawn from the many PRC Mei Meis that u've bonked.

Anyway...keep it going. Fantastic stories and ur efforts are not put to waste with a lot of appreciative samsters.

Lao Porrrrr!!!!
The Hustler

ArtDirector
30-03-2005, 12:17 AM
hi bro warresg! hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread...didnt wanna start a new thread and waste space so would like to add my story of my 2 tuition teachers in ur thread...really hope you wont mind but if u want me to remove then PM me i will remove it ASAP..

well here goes....

i remember that i was in sec 1 at that time and i had this tuition teacher from university coming to my house to tutor me in chinese..she taught me throughout sec 1 and 2. let me first describe her....looks department i would giver her at least a 7.5 (would be 8.5 if she were slimmer), height ard 155 i guess..weight and watever cup breasts i dunno how to estimate even until now hahahhah...anyway she is those petite girls, cute looking one..see like u feel like protecting her one...hehehehe

one day she was teaching me at my back hall and we were alone in the house as usual...find her esp sexy today wearing a mini skirt and body hugging white spaghetti top which reveal a bit of her cleavage. cannot tahan...keep looking at her boobs but i guess she didnt notice...

accidentally dropped my mechanical pencil and went down to take..wah nose bleed man...see her short skirt...then too engrossed..KNN knock my head on the table...damn pain...she immediately squat down to see if im alright..just at tat moment saw her white panties...wah brudder hard liao...

both of us got up and we continue our lesson, me with a hard on...
dunno where i got the courage but i started fantasizing abt her and stroked my dick under the table (of cos she cant see) but worst thing is i stroke and stroke until i came and my sperm spilled on the floor and i let out a slight moan...she was damn surprised and asked me why i suddenly make such a funny noise...hahah..luckily she never see the cum i wasn thinking,,,faster secretly throw some tissue on the floor and use leg to clean up....

will continue soon.......if bros here want me to continue and bro warresg dont mind me hijacking his thread....

go rest for a while

warresg
30-03-2005, 12:38 AM
hi bro warresg! hope you dont mind me hijacking your thread...didnt wanna start a new thread and waste space so would like to add my story of my 2 tuition teachers in ur thread...really hope you wont mind but if u want me to remove then PM me i will remove it ASAP..

Great encounter! What's the teacher's name? :D
Dun worry, pls continue here. :)

ArtDirector
30-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Great encounter! What's the teacher's name? :D
Dun worry, pls continue here. :) dunno wat's her name but i always call her miss yeo...then she ask me not to call her tat but call her something but i cant remember..think its xueyan, btw she not PRC, she is local =)

ok with the blessings of bro warresg..shall continue..

ok....after cleaning up the stupid sticky mess on the floor and telling her tat i felt sudden pain in my ribs , which she believed, i made an excuse to go toilet so tat i can clean up...hehehhe

when i came back..lesson continued as usual and i continued staring at her boobs while she looked thru my assignments..but this time she caught me checking her out...she put her hands on my lap and asked me cheekily, "hey wat are you looking at? so young start to be so se (tiko in chinese) to which i say tat i actually find her pretty mah and tat pretty girl of cos must see lah...

started talking about her ex bf who said the exact same thing to pick her up but now broke off liao...hahah then i boldly asked if she had sex with her bf b4...she was quiet for a while then i think die liao..shit venture into wrong topic...think she going to get angry and tell my mum... but luckily she smile and say small kid dont think abt such things...

lesson time over liao so we went to the living room to sit...pour water for her then took chance to sit damn close to her....started to talk abt outside school stuff...while i kept staring again..this time i buay tahan liao...brudeer hard again so i asked her...ms yeo, can i kiss u? then w/o her answering i went ahead...

she resisted at first but after a while she relented...ended up kissing for ard few minutes..hands started to remove her spag strap...again some resistance but i forced it off her shlders and started caressing her breasts and her legs..wahhhh....really smooth legs and solid boobs....took her hands and put them on my hardened dick...

she didnt move her hand at first but after lots of caressing, she started to moan softly and hands begin to move up and down my dick....shiok man...scared my mum come back so pulled her into my room

inside my room buay tahan liao...took off my pants and asked her to continue...i sucked her breasts like there is no tomorrow all the while with her hands strlking my dick...tat time dunno how to finger yet and think touching the vagina with hands damn disgusting so didnt attack her pussy...just ask her to rubba and rubba till i exploded onto her mini skirt....

after tat session, she still smile at me...faster help her clean up and after tat she leave liao...

the next few lessons nothing much happen just tat sometimes i will feel her legs in the middle of lessons and sometimes will ask her to stroke but ultimately no sex cos i dun dare to try..ahhahha

but now lost contact liaoo....wasted man....haizzzz....end of story for this chinese teacher...damn late liao

tomolo will post another one on my GP tutor..hope bros who enjoy can up my rep points

thanks

dark owl
31-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Good story bro..10Q..10Q :D

vandom
31-03-2005, 07:22 PM
MORE PLS.. keep it comingggg :cool:

sodom
12-04-2005, 05:19 PM
artdirector, no more update on the gp tutor???

luss666
12-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Wah very hot leh! Read liao pcc few times....waste cum leh!

airsoft
06-05-2005, 07:46 AM
yah pls continue. :)

jasontan05
06-05-2005, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=warresg
“Let jie jie see how big your kuku jiao is….Waaaa, so big ah!!!….must be at least be 6 to 7 inches and its still growing ….kekeke….” Diana said holding my dicky. I am also surprise that it has grown so big. Maybe because this is the 1st time its being held by a girl.

Haha she say KuKu Jiao? So funny... she teach you hokkien also is it... HAve not heard that word for a long time liao....

ArtDirector
08-05-2005, 12:13 AM
artdirector, no more update on the gp tutor???

hahah..sorry have been busy leh so just viewing the forums and not posting..promise it would be up soon

be patient! :D