PDA

View Full Version : Question for girls: Do girls like to be ogle at?

si_pai_kia
22-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Hello,

Had a question that i hope some of the gals can enlighten me a bit.

When a girl is wearing a low cut blouse showing her bosom,
does that means she likes men to ogle at her?
Is she enjoying the attention?

Is there any girl who like to wear low cut just because she
like them, but it doesn't mean that she want people ogling at her?

I can't help it sometimes especially when u are sitting in a bus
with facing seats. Don't know where to put my eyes.

Thanks.

smallLJboy
22-02-2005, 10:19 PM
I am not a gal..but I think they like it loh (maybe not all) ..else why they wanna wear so sexy for wat... of cos they hope other guy will look at them ..rite?

anyway.. I like to ogle at gals.. especially those with tight/lycra skirt + PH.. :p

rahl
22-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Heh, I cant speak for all gals (and I am a guy) but that is very much a guy's perspective. Or a guy's defense that ogling is alright (dont get me wrong, I ogle too).

If you ask a gal who dresses up, what they say will be, cos they want to "look nice".

:D

katei pinoy
22-02-2005, 11:08 PM
in hokien, this is what we call "hiao", so these hiao chee really want us to ogle at them, but on the other hand pretending to be very angry la.. of course if you
look like brad pit then these " hiao" cha bo treatment for you are different ba..

:p

peterpan
22-02-2005, 11:10 PM
The answer is YES.

Heard of the term: Flaunt it if u Got it?

My gf likes to flaunt her assets whenever we go out. When we go shopping, she nvr fails to pick a matching pair of lingerie with a contrasting top to show off her sexy bra. She will wear tops that will shw off her cleavage. When guys stare at her tits, her confidence charge up and she struts her chest even higher. Her micro minis nvr fail to zao geng on escalators, purposely showing perfectly full view of her ass. That is perfect proof that gals will definitely be happy when guys take notice at them.

Caution: Take notice still ok lah. Pls dun STARE loh... :eek: V rude to the gal.

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Finally I See A Decent Topic liao And Not some Crap Topic Abt Gers!

Well My Ans is also Yes! I Guess it also give them the confident when guys ogle at them! 1 of my gal friend which is abit plump always wear low cut blouse 1,in terms of looks she is not that pretty! but she sure got big boobs! and yes she really enjoy the attention when guys ogle at here! as wat Bro Peterpan say If U got Why not Flaunt it?

But Gentle Reminder to Fat Gers Out there Pls dun wear too revealing maybe like a TUBE! wah that 1 see liao can puke man!

xiangso
23-02-2005, 12:41 AM
This topic reminds me of an incident.......i witness an incident many years back. Boyfriend accuse another guy of chatting up his gf. His gf was wearing really sexily, bareback blouse with sarong kind of skirt. Apparently, the guy approached the sexily dressed girl...not knowing the bf was lurking around....so things got heated up when the bf noticed a stranger trying to befriend his gf......i was thinking to myself, wah, if my gf wear so sexily until strangers see also steam, then it is very pressurising for the boyfriend...everywhere they go, the gf will surely attract colour wolf, then the guy will be busy all day trying to deal with these colour wolves.......somemore if some smark alec say something sacrastic about gf looking like a slut, or bf do not match the good looks of his gf etc, then the boyfriend have to save face and confront these people and get into all sorts of trouble......I am just sharing my thoughts......not really asking any questions.......

cbjuiceyumseng
23-02-2005, 01:06 AM
Sigh...very good question.

Abit off topic :
Remembered once in zouk when i chatted up this girl who has a bf. His bf come up and asked what are u doing? I replied, talking to your chiobu girlfriend.

He laughed and i offered him a drink. Later we look at other girls together. :D Now he is still a friend.

owen10
23-02-2005, 01:10 AM
yes in general most gals like to be ogled at. n in general d bfs do not like ppl to ogle at their gals. :D

frog
23-02-2005, 01:48 AM
i do agree that girls like to be ogled by guys. but i wont feel good when guys do that to my girlfriend though :cool:

White Crane
23-02-2005, 08:03 AM
Hello,

Had a question that i hope some of the gals can enlighten me a bit.

When a girl is wearing a low cut blouse showing her bosom,
does that means she likes men to ogle at her?
Is she enjoying the attention?

Is there any girl who like to wear low cut just because she
like them, but it doesn't mean that she want people ogling at her?

I can't help it sometimes especially when u are sitting in a bus
with facing seats. Don't know where to put my eyes.

Thanks.

I think if Jay Chou would to ogle at her,she will be in cloud nine even a mee glance.

But if its me, they will say I a maniac, pervert.

They are a species very difficult to understand.

smallLJboy
23-02-2005, 08:56 AM
totally agreed with you all..

some gal will envy other gal with nice boobs and slim figure.. that why when they hv the assets they will show it off.. so when guy ogle at them ... naturly they will feel good and hv more confident..

so 1 tick to make your gf wear sexy is to tell them how good they look in their dress..how nice their figure is (even if it not tat nice) .then slowly intro to them some sexy dress or mini skirt (or the type of cloth that turn you ON)... and compliment that they will look good in this etc etc..

this is how I "tricked" my gal to wear PVC mini skirt when we r out shopping..

sometime I enjoy the feeling of other guy ogle at her.... I feel good.. because I hv a gal that make other guy ogle at..heehee

and yes.. somtime I also notice gal r very KNN.. because if a handsome guy ogel at her.she will feel happy..but when a uncle ogle at her..she will be v angry and say the uncle very tiko...

smallLJboy
23-02-2005, 08:58 AM
The answer is YES.

Heard of the term: Flaunt it if u Got it?

My gf likes to flaunt her assets whenever we go out. When we go shopping, she nvr fails to pick a matching pair of lingerie with a contrasting top to show off her sexy bra. She will wear tops that will shw off her cleavage. When guys stare at her tits, her confidence charge up and she struts her chest even higher. Her micro minis nvr fail to zao geng on escalators, purposely showing perfectly full view of her ass. That is perfect proof that gals will definitely be happy when guys take notice at them.

Caution: Take notice still ok lah. Pls dun STARE loh... :eek: V rude to the gal.

bro peterpan, your gf r so chio..of cos she can flaunt with her asset mah.. not all gal r like her.. a chio bu and dare to flaunt...

l3atu
23-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Question for girls: Do girls like to be ogle at ?

Should change ur question to : if u see Andy Lau or Aron Kwok walking ard Orchard Rd in their G-strings, would u ogle at them ? :D

robertking1
23-02-2005, 09:18 AM

Peterpan.....I have a serious question...can introduce your gf to me......
I am very very serious...... ;)
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32534

Tai_zi21
23-02-2005, 09:40 AM
and yes.. somtime I also notice gal r very KNN.. because if a handsome guy ogel at her.she will feel happy..but when a uncle ogle at her..she will be v angry and say the uncle very tiko...

Well That Life mah isn't it?
Just like if u r handsome,u rather a chio bu to look at u or some lau auntie? :p

l3atu
23-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Well That Life mah isn't it?
Just like if u r handsome,u rather a chio bu to look at u or some lau auntie? :p

I dun mind lau chio leh.... :D

Tai_zi21
23-02-2005, 09:49 AM
I dun mind lau chio leh.... :D

Haha I also dun mind lau chio leh Bro! But there a Big diff btw Lau Chio And Lau Auntie! :D

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 09:55 AM
i dun mind rain beo me.. kekeke :p

wankmehappy
23-02-2005, 09:55 AM
bros.....they like....infact, they love it....just don't stare...steal a look or 2 won't harm...they love to be admire...that nature of a ger...
happyme :D

smallLJboy
23-02-2005, 09:58 AM
bros.....they like....infact, they love it....just don't stare...steal a look or 2 won't harm...they love to be admire...that nature of a ger...

happyme? u r a gal wankmehappy? confused:

wankmehappy
23-02-2005, 10:03 AM
happyme? u r a gal wankmehappy? confused:
bro, plssss go click on my nick & read up all my posting....then you come & ask this question???? im sure you dont want a big cock poking your ass early in the morning right??? if you are someone that got nothing to post so just post for fun...youare finding the wrong target....
angryme :mad:

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 10:06 AM
??? how cum u scold me.. i never scold u ler..

wankmehappy
23-02-2005, 10:10 AM
??? how cum u scold me.. i never scold u ler..
who scold you???? im refering to smallLJboy...not you....i got nothing against you so you think i mad dog anyhow go bite ppls meh.....cheers...
happyme :rolleyes:

japboy
23-02-2005, 10:11 AM
bro, plssss go click on my nick & read up all my posting....

rilek lah brudder... early morning fire oreadi so big~!... kekeke....

i think yap.. gals do like 2 b ogle by men... 2 show their attractiveness... kekeke... but i guess there's oso differences in dis gals where one liked 2 b ogled by lusty men for more self-worth n another liked 2 b appreciate as one w taste.... very fine difference indeed... (no offence 2 anyone..)..

i do really admire a gal who can appreciate both guys n gals... when she can say dis guy is nice n dat gal is pretty.... dat's wat i call a woman w taste.... :D

Tai_zi21
23-02-2005, 10:14 AM
bro, plssss go click on my nick & read up all my posting....then you come & ask this question???? im sure you dont want a big cock poking your ass early in the morning right??? if you are someone that got nothing to post so just post for fun...youare finding the wrong target....

Bro Chill out leh! Early morning nia! ppl newbie give some chance lar! :D

smallLJboy
23-02-2005, 10:17 AM

wow wankmehappy early morning wan to pok my ass.. dun like tat la.. I hv not go shit shit yet...later all come out.. LOLs

no .. because I did not know your sign-off is "happyme" so tat why I think u r a gal .. you go bk and read your post in 1 complete statment and u will undertsand why I misleaded.. since there no fullstop..that y I tts after u said all the thing ... it made u happy.. :p

wankmehappy
23-02-2005, 10:35 AM
rilek lah brudder... early morning fire oreadi so big~!... kekeke....

i think yap.. gals do like 2 b ogle by men... 2 show their attractiveness... kekeke... but i guess there's oso differences in dis gals where one liked 2 b ogled by lusty men for more self-worth n another liked 2 b appreciate as one w taste.... very fine difference indeed... (no offence 2 anyone..)..

i do really admire a gal who can appreciate both guys n gals... when she can say dis guy is nice n dat gal is pretty.... dat's wat i call a woman w taste.... :D
yalor...not enough sleep mah...yesterday stay up till early morning to watch soccer....now body heaty....
totally agreed with you...iwhen ever i go out with my gf....we will talk about the ppls around us....their action, behavior & dressing....from what my gf say...gers really like being ogled....

wankmehappy
23-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Bro Chill out leh! Early morning nia! ppl newbie give some chance lar! :D
bro taizi...i know what he is trying to do...tyr to post as much as possible so can make his no of post high...already give him chance....not angry with him but just want to give him a piece of mind...if not, his point kanna deduct liao...
happyme :p

Tai_zi21
23-02-2005, 10:43 AM
bro taizi...i know what he is trying to do...tyr to post as much as possible so can make his no of post high...already give him chance....not angry with him but just want to give him a piece of mind...if not, his point kanna deduct liao...
happyme :p

ya that wat i think so also! remind the days when i was a newbie also,wah everyday post man! Haha :D

l3atu
23-02-2005, 10:47 AM
from what my gf say...gers really like being ogled....

Not all lar....last week was walking ard Clementi and saw a pretty gal aged ard 18 - 20 yrs old. She was smoking while waiting for her BF and was wearing a very low cut blouse. When she caught me peeping at her boobs, she threw her cigarette on the floor and stamp hard on it before walking up to me and say :" Eh, u kua simi lan jiao ?!" I was really surprised by her usage of vulgarities. Feeling very pissed off as many ppl were watching, I reply to her :" u got a lan jiao stuck in ur mouth or CB meh ?" It was then her BF appears. Typical chao ah beng face with dyed hair. Still feeling VERY pissed off, I then walk towards her BF and says, stop askin for BJ from ur GF....u are making her mouth very smelly. He looked shocked and confused...think she did not tell him wat happened. :D

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 10:53 AM
bro.. ur FR.. solid ler.. luckily i no such experience b4..

Eastpipper
23-02-2005, 10:56 AM
to bro I3atu!

wow!bro u sure gt balls mah,i salute u man!

wankmehappy
23-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Not all lar....last week was walking ard Clementi and saw a pretty gal aged ard 18 - 20 yrs old. She was smoking while waiting for her BF and was wearing a very low cut blouse. When she caught me peeping at her boobs, she threw her cigarette on the floor and stamp hard on it before walking up to me and say :" Eh, u kua simi lan jiao ?!" I was really surprised by her usage of vulgarities. Feeling very pissed off as many ppl were watching, I reply to her :" u got a lan jiao stuck in ur mouth or CB meh ?" It was then her BF appears. Typical chao ah beng face with dyed hair. Still feeling VERY pissed off, I then walk towards her BF and says, stop askin for BJ from ur GF....u are making her mouth very smelly. He looked shocked and confused...think she did not tell him wat happened. :D
kekeke...bro, im not refering to ah lian lar....you oso daring...dare to go to her bf & say this to him...later kanna hamtam how????
happyme :)

Tai_zi21
23-02-2005, 11:01 AM

Clementi? Hhhmm Remind mi of ITE Clementi Gals Liao! Haha
But u r sure 1 daring guy Bro l3atu! still can go scold the BF! Haha I Salute u for ur actions man! :p

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 11:02 AM
think if the bf size is like *** piangz... think also must think twice before saying anything! :eek:

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:06 AM
bro.. ur FR.. solid ler.. luckily i no such experience b4..

Trust me, you'll feel very embrassed and pissed off. Imagine a gal +++in in dat sort of monkey language to you.... ;)

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:07 AM
to bro I3atu!

wow!bro u sure gt balls mah,i salute u man!

I feel the gal got more balls than me...1st time a gal dare to come up to me and scold me in public... :o

Eastpipper
23-02-2005, 11:08 AM
I feel the gal got more balls than me...1st time a gal dare to come up to me and scold me in public... :o

off course gt balls lah,if not what are u ogling at?kekeke

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:08 AM
kekeke...bro, im not refering to ah lian lar....you oso daring...dare to go to her bf & say this to him...later kanna hamtam how????
happyme :)

Kanna hamtam arh ? No worry coz Clementi Police Station is just round the corner... ;)

wankmehappy
23-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Trust me, you'll feel very embrassed and pissed off. Imagine a gal +++in in dat sort of monkey language to you.... ;)
bro, i can understand that...if i will you, think will oso do the same thing....kekeke....soldier can die but cannot be humiliate....right???

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:10 AM
off course gt balls lah,if not what are u ogling at?kekeke

Actually, I did not ogle much...just a casual look (less than 3 secs). Like dat also kena fark... :(

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 11:10 AM
but a girl dare to say such thing.. i would have gave her a punch already!

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:12 AM
bro, i can understand that...if i will you, think will oso do the same thing....kekeke....soldier can die but cannot be humiliate....right???

As long as we got a clear consiences, I dun see why we should be bullied just becoz they are ah bengs or ah lians... ;)

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:13 AM
but a girl dare to say such thing.. i would have gave her a punch already!

My hands were itching to slap her...but too many ppl ard. Typical s'porean's mentality, a guy should nvr hit a gal coz they are fragile creatures... :p

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 11:16 AM
then u should go ask her whether she doing FL bo.. kekeke :p

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:33 AM
then u should go ask her whether she doing FL bo.. kekeke :p

No way ! Dat would be telling everyone I'm in the wrong...somemore I stay ard dat area...would be like digging my own grave. :p

coolgreyfox
23-02-2005, 11:40 AM
I think if Jay Chou would to ogle at her,she will be in cloud nine even a mee glance.

But if its me, they will say I a maniac, pervert.

They are a species very difficult to understand.

Trully i agree with wht u said... they r simply impossible to deal with hahahaha

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 11:43 AM
or even ask her to pay u a 6680 lor.. as compensation.. :)

l3atu
23-02-2005, 11:54 AM
or even ask her to pay u a 6680 lor.. as compensation.. :)

This type of charbo, give me free I also dun wan. I had ogle at so many gals before...but non responded like she did. Really, her parents should teach her some manners.

Usually wat I experienced when the gal caught me ogling at her :-

1) Cover her chest and quickly walk away (20%)
2) Ignore me and just turn her head away (20%)
3) pretend not to notice and continue to flaunt her assets (30%)
4) Give me an angry look (20%)
5) walk in my direction and try to associate with me (10%)

Number '5' is refering to WLs hor...dun be mistaken...hiak3 :p

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 11:57 AM
well.. number 3 happens most to me too!

l3atu
23-02-2005, 12:00 PM
well.. number 3 happens most to me too!

This goes to show that majority of SG gals are also quite itchy below... :p

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 12:05 PM
got once i kept staring at the gf.. the bf like siao man.. kept on spewing vulgarity.. while we are on the bottom of the double decker bus.. on those seats facing each other.. and i just do my zhuge liang act.. kept on laughing.. and the rest of the passengers are kind of stunned..

kukujiao
23-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Haha, that day on the MRT saw one woman standing in front of me. Super Chio, machiam jeon ji hyun type. then she sat next to me at the next stop. wah lan power sia, wish I got a camera around heehee... :D

l3atu
23-02-2005, 12:20 PM
got once i kept staring at the gf.. the bf like siao man.. kept on spewing vulgarity.. while we are on the bottom of the double decker bus.. on those seats facing each other.. and i just do my zhuge liang act.. kept on laughing.. and the rest of the passengers are kind of stunned..

If guys ard their gals really mind ppl drooling at their GFs, can simply just ask their GFs to stop putting on sexy clothes mah....which normal male human dun drool at pretty gals ? :cool:

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 12:28 PM
thats the irony behind it man.. and there doesnt seems to have a fixed answer, is there?

rahl
23-02-2005, 12:47 PM
1) Cover her chest and quickly walk away (20%)
2) Ignore me and just turn her head away (20%)
3) pretend not to notice and continue to flaunt her assets (30%)
4) Give me an angry look (20%)

Number '5' is refering to WLs hor...dun be mistaken...hiak3 :p

Haha, bro, you machiam take notes and do survey ah? :D

l3atu
23-02-2005, 12:59 PM
thats the irony behind it man.. and there doesnt seems to have a fixed answer, is there?

There's also no law stating 'Guys are not allowed to ogle at gals' or vice versa. :p

l3atu
23-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Haha, bro, you machiam take notes and do survey ah? :D

No lar. Just estimated figures only... :p

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:03 PM

Number '5' is refering to WLs hor...dun be mistaken...hiak3

gak ada duit, mana ada cewek? :( .. you are a walking carrot head :D

sorry sidetrack a bit - oi, you got any pic for the Nokia 6680? I cannot find leh

FUCKYOU
23-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Kaoz... What the fish r u talking... :confused:

gak ada duit, mana ada cewek? :( ..

warresg
23-02-2005, 01:08 PM
This type of charbo, give me free I also dun wan. I had ogle at so many gals before...but non responded like she did. Really, her parents should teach her some manners.
This type I like leh. :p

l3atu
23-02-2005, 01:10 PM
gak ada duit, mana ada cewek? .. you are a walking carrot head :D

sorry sidetrack a bit - oi, you got any pic for the Nokia 6680? I cannot find leh

Tak ada duit tak apa lar....ada 'lanjiao' udah cukup yah ?

Nokia 6680 arh ? Click here (http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia-phones-1.php)

;)

l3atu
23-02-2005, 01:14 PM
This type I like leh. :p

Aiyoh bro, you should tell me earlier mah...this type of gal really hard to find leh. If u tell me earlier, I would have let u do the farkin. A waste of my precious saliva leh... ;)

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Nokia 6680 arh ? Click here (http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia-phones-1.php)

;)

sure not? ... 1.3 MP, 1280x960 pixels [camera] .. my HP only got 288x176 pixels nia, si bei au ... lidat must kei kei go and upgrade one to take FL's pic liao :)

l3atu
23-02-2005, 01:18 PM
sure not? ... 1.3 MP, 1280x960 pixels [camera] .. my HP only got 288x176 pixels nia, si bei au ... lidat must kei kei go and upgrade one to take FL's pic liao :)

Not gonna be cheap...also got to apply for 3G sim card. U wan a gd camera phone with 3G capabilities, get Nokia 6681 instead. Should be cheaper by $100 - $200.

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Not gonna be cheap...also got to apply for 3G sim card. U wan a gd camera phone with 3G capabilities, get Nokia 6681 instead. Should be cheaper by $100 - $200.

3G mai lah .. I want 3some :D you feeling rich hor .. tiam tiam buy new HPs.

dun want lah .. If I buy 3G phone, my queen sure go and buy 1 also .. knn, if converse thru 3G phone the back scene is real time, lidat I no need to go GL for quickie liao.

oi, thanks for your that HP url .. its useful [knn, now then tell me got tis web site] :)

l3atu
23-02-2005, 01:54 PM
dun want lah .. If I buy 3G phone, my queen sure go and buy 1 also .. knn, if converse thru 3G phone the back scene is real time, lidat I no need to go GL for quickie liao.

oi, thanks for your that HP url .. its useful [knn, now then tell me got tis web site] :)

Type wrongly, Nokia 6681 is 2.5G....Nokia 6680 is the one with 3G capabilities. So quickly go get ur N6681 and take a few pics of ur FLs.... :D

DNAT
23-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Type wrongly, Nokia 6681 is 2.5G....Nokia 6680 is the one with 3G capabilities. So quickly go get ur N6681 and take a few pics of ur FLs.... :D

no lah .. I take a few benchong pics and MMS to you ;) hehe

l3atu
23-02-2005, 02:08 PM
no lah .. I take a few benchong pics and MMS to you ;) hehe

Knn....when u wan to go buy new HP ? We go together. Maybe got discount and also can beo the counter salesgirl... :D

DNAT
23-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Knn....when u wan to go buy new HP ? We go together. Maybe got discount and also can beo the counter salesgirl...

you go where to buy? JE? this Fri evening I am free 7-10pm .. :)

l3atu
23-02-2005, 02:18 PM
you go where to buy? JE? this Fri evening I am free 7-10pm .. :)

So fast arh ? I thought wait till the 3G phones are launched 1st (middle of Mar). Then 2.5G phones prices will drop mah. Maybe we discuss over our next TCSS and see how. Anyway, J.E shops all cheat $$$...we go Far East Plaza there buy better. ;)

DNAT
23-02-2005, 02:28 PM
we go Far East Plaza there buy better. ;)

F E plaza .. okie, go there try the 'Si Lin Ye Si' deep-freid chicken .. that area got lots of SYTs leh .. if I see liao itchy itchy then I leave early 1 hor [go home pack bag the ... ] :p

l3atu
23-02-2005, 02:39 PM
F E plaza .. okie, go there try the 'Si Lin Ye Si' deep-freid chicken .. that area got lots of SYTs leh .. if I see liao itchy itchy then I leave early 1 hor [go home pack bag the ... ] :p

Got a lot of malay chicks there also... :D

DNAT
23-02-2005, 02:46 PM
Got a lot of malay chicks there also... :D

can ask them ..
"mau ikut tak?"
"ke mana?"
"buka kamar .. "
turns to a guy nearby and shouted "Bang! wa kena ganggu"
= ho seh liao :eek:

l3atu
23-02-2005, 03:01 PM
can ask them ..
"mau ikut tak?"
"ke mana?"
"buka kamar .. "
turns to a guy nearby and shouted "Bang! wa kena ganggu"
= ho seh liao :eek:

Great ! We set a date to go buy HP and then, u will proceed to ask the malay babes these questions. I'll just watch from a distance.... :D

asdfghjkl
23-02-2005, 03:02 PM
any kind hearted bro can translate bo.. :o

DNAT
23-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Great ! We set a date to go buy HP and then, u will proceed to ask the malay babes these questions. I'll just watch from a distance.... :D

tell the babe: "bukan wa mau tanya begitu .. wa bantu itu orang [pointing at you] aja .. " :D hiak hiak

l3atu
23-02-2005, 03:12 PM
tell the babe: "bukan wa mau tanya begitu .. wa bantu itu orang [pointing at you] aja .. " :D hiak hiak

U think the malay babes in SG are as 'smart' as those indonesia babes meh ? :p

DNAT
23-02-2005, 03:18 PM
U think the malay babes in SG are as 'smart' as those indonesia babes meh ?
means wat? Sg minahs also 'gong gong tai tai' ? :confused:

Indo ceweks smart ki lan ... or your 'smart' = toopid :rolleyes:

l3atu
23-02-2005, 03:20 PM
means wat? Sg minahs also 'gong gong tai tai' ?

Indo ceweks smart ki lan ... or your 'smart' = toopid :rolleyes:

The latter of coz.... :D

si_pai_kia
23-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Should change ur question to : if u see Andy Lau or Aron Kwok walking ard Orchard Rd in their G-strings, would u ogle at them ? :D

I would puke! :eek:

But bro, have to salute u le. Really brave of u to confront that ah lain like tat

Doggiestyle
23-02-2005, 08:00 PM
any kind hearted bro can translate bo.. :o

If u r referring to what the below msg. means, the translation is at the bottom bro:

can ask them ..
"mau ikut tak?"
"ke mana?"
"buka kamar .. "
"Bang! wa kena ganggu"
= ho seh liao

"Do u want to follow me?"
"Where to??"
"To the bedroom"
"Darling, I'm being disturbed"

The rest shud be straight forward. :o

si_pai_kia
24-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Today, I saw a chio bu in a jeans hot pants.

And while walking, she keeps on tugging at the rim of her pants to try
and lower the rim of the pants. Why she do that for?
What I mean to say is, if she's not comfortable wearing a short pants
that reveal her beautiful thigh, why wear it in the first place?

Its not elegant when u keep tugging at your pants.

Sometimes also seen some girls on mini skirt doing the same thing.

Why do girls do that? The wind blows and its cold? :)

l3atu
25-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Today, I saw a chio bu in a jeans hot pants.

And while walking, she keeps on tugging at the rim of her pants to try
and lower the rim of the pants. Why she do that for?
What I mean to say is, if she's not comfortable wearing a short pants
that reveal her beautiful thigh, why wear it in the first place?

Why do girls do that? The wind blows and its cold? :)

Maybe she caught a glimpse of Andy Lau walking behind her ? :p