PDA

View Full Version : What If.......

ballzballz
23-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi all,

Just trying to get some insights from more experienced samsters.

What if one fine day while you are sleeping or bathing and your hp rings. Your gf/wife happened to pick up the call, and it happened to be a WL/fling/tirak ?
Recently I had this incident happen on me, and basically I easily brushed it off saying this is just a normal fren who happened to have studied overseas and calls everyone "darling" when they call ppl up. Basically my partner din't buy it and I guess I will be sleeping on the floor for the next few days..... *sigh*

Can any other bros out there give some suggestions to what to say or do if this kinda situation arise?

Microsoft
23-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Can any other bros out there give some suggestions to what to say or do if this kinda situation arise?

Use another diff Sim card 4 ur wildlife lor. :D

The pt is not wat 2 do when it happen... The pt is nv let tis happen. Kekeke :D

Looksee
23-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi all,

What if one fine day while you are sleeping or bathing and your hp rings. Your gf/wife happened to pick up the call, and it happened to be a WL/fling/tirak ?
Recently I had this incident happen on me, and basically I easily brushed it off saying this is just a normal fren who happened to have studied overseas and calls everyone "darling" when they call ppl up. Basically my partner din't buy it and I guess I will be sleeping on the floor for the next few days..... *sigh*

my HP is always on silent mode and in my pants' pocket when i'm home.....

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi all,

should have told your partner that its a wrong call [if the caller didn't mention your name/alias] :(

Looksee
23-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Use another diff Sim card 4 ur wildlife lor.

The pt is not wat 2 do when it happen... The pt is nv let tis happen. Kekeke

sometimes accidents do happen.....my queen found out recently tat i set security code to my HP.........now LL must let her have the code to regain her trust.....

:D

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:42 PM
so you got every hour go and peek at your HP? if got urgent matters contact you how you notice? :confused:

malayboy
23-02-2005, 05:43 PM
It happened to me once before as well. When I got hold of the phone, I scolded the person at the other end, using words like "you got the wrong person", "I don't know you", "stop calling me, will you?"..... My partner immediately went from being suspicious to concerned, asking me what is this all about. I then turned around to say that some how, this lady got the wrong number and this is the fifth time she is calling. I broke into cold sweat later and was lucky enough to have escaped.

Now, phone is always in my pocket....

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Use another diff Sim card 4 ur wildlife lor. :D

wow lau .. if he got use silent mob number, you think he will kena suspect by his partner meh?

also, be careful with silent mob sim card hor ... uncle me slot salah sim card when I am back from Batam .. still gong gong sms to my queen with that 'wildlife' sim card .. she ask me why my number different .. told her subscriber system fault ;) gotta pay S$30 change a new S M number

Microsoft
23-02-2005, 05:46 PM
sometimes accidents do happen.....my queen found out recently tat i set security code to my HP.........now LL must let her have the code to regain her trust.....

Yalow so better 2 hv a separate sim card... U can switch the "Rec's call restriction" once u r heading home but then sometime u may jus forgot...

1 time 2 time can explain... KNN whole yr round osos got diff girl call u darling how 2 explain?? :D

Looksee
23-02-2005, 05:47 PM
so you got every hour go and peek at your HP? if got urgent matters contact you how you notice?

i usually do tat during weekends when i'm with my family, so where got urgent matters?

:)

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:49 PM
i usually do tat during weekends when i'm with my family, so where got urgent matters?

urgent matters = RK needs to borrow your TV set :D

Microsoft
23-02-2005, 05:50 PM
she ask me why my number different .. told her subscriber system fault gotta pay S$30 change a new S M number

Haha so it's still better 2 hav another phone. Buy a pda with those plug in phone module 1. Remove it frm ur pda when heading home. If ur wife not those techie type then wont noe leow. :D

Looksee
23-02-2005, 05:52 PM
urgent matters = RK needs to borrow your TV set :D

come to think of it, there was once RK sms me on a Saturday about Rotiboy's location at China Sq........by the time i replied he went home liao.........

Willie
23-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Hi all,

I thot I was smart when I always use my alias for my cheonging, never my real name. Until one day, I forgot n saved a Kuala Lumpur WL hp nos in my hp memory. She called looking for Willie (normally my wife would have said wrong nos), in this case the WL's name appeared on the phone........how to say wrong nos !!! Lucky she bought my story that the WL was a gal I met at the pub and I was not interested in her and thats why never even tell her my real name....phew.

Any bros having problems with SMS from OKT ??? I very scare one day wife happens to see them.

Castrol
23-02-2005, 05:53 PM
also, be careful with silent mob sim card hor ... uncle me slot salah sim card when I am back from Batam .. still gong gong sms to my queen with that 'wildlife' sim card .. she ask me why my number different .. told her subscriber system fault ;) gotta pay S$30 change a new S M number

oh oh... bro, this is dangerous, hope she bought the story!

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Buy a pda with those plug in phone module 1. Remove it frm ur pda when heading home.

can take pic 1 or not? :eek:

lament
23-02-2005, 05:57 PM
i used to have a rule for all my gf ...never ever touch my hp no matter wat happens ......

i used to do sales mah and so say this is bad in case my client calls mah ...

DNAT
23-02-2005, 05:59 PM
come to think of it, there was once RK sms me on a Saturday about Rotiboy's location at China Sq........by the time i replied he went home liao.........

If I pass by your hse and see the building caught fire [and pressume your family is out] .. should I or should I not sms you har? :confused: (just kiddin) hehe

Microsoft
23-02-2005, 06:00 PM
can take pic 1 or not?

Lost touch with PDA for quite a while... But i think shdn b any problem. :D

Can create hidden directory 2 store all ur contact n photo somemore. :D

Looksee
23-02-2005, 06:02 PM
If I pass by your hse and see the building caught fire [and pressume your family is out] .. should I or should I not sms you har? :confused: (just kiddin) hehe

no need.....i got fire insurance.........anyway if i'm out then i can feel my phone vibert in my pocket mah.........

Microsoft
23-02-2005, 06:03 PM
i used to have a rule for all my gf ...never ever touch my hp no matter wat happens ......

Then u r lucky lor. My wife dig into my wallet, bag, drawer and HP every now and then. :mad: :(

ballzballz
23-02-2005, 06:26 PM
most of the replies i seen very more to "preventive measures" which I think I should adopt if i were to continue my "other" life outside.

But when the situation arise, at the point of time I think I gan jiong and just came up with something..... I guess should always follow SAF motto... "BE PREPARED" and always have a back up idea at the back of your head.

TheSting
24-02-2005, 04:14 PM
most of the replies i seen very more to "preventive measures" which I think I should adopt if i were to continue my "other" life outside.

... I guess should always follow SAF motto... "BE PREPARED" and always have a back up idea at the back of your head.

That's also a SCOUT's moto ?
hehe

FYI.. there are dual-sim card holders out there on the market. Its a plastic piece, and u've to cut out the chip (gold portion) on both the sim cards to fit into this piece. Switch between sim cards (numbers) by turning off and ON again. Good and stealth.
be adviced though, not all phones allow this. Better check with those ahbeng shops 1st....
The nokia phones MOST PROBABLY can... as well as the sony ericsson ones.

DNAT
24-02-2005, 04:32 PM
oh oh... bro, this is dangerous, hope she bought the story!

bro Castrol,
thanks for your concern .. she bought the story :o [there are cases whereby HP signal changed to Indo or Msia line when one is at a high-rise building in CBD or some southern off-shore island of Sg.

Thats why I must immediately cancel that silent mob number and changed to a new one - scare later she might test / call that number if I happen to go on silent mob again .. :(

DNAT
24-02-2005, 04:42 PM
there are dual-sim card holders out there on the market. Its a plastic piece, and u've to cut out the chip (gold portion) on both the sim cards to fit into this piece. Switch between sim cards (numbers) by turning off and ON again. Good and stealth.

wow .. new info, this thing I still duno leh leh .. hehe :p thanks.

but again, I very scare to switch on to the wrong sim card .. :eek:

mamashop
24-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Then carry 2 phone with you will ensure that you will not answer the wrong sim card liao...

ps: make sure you have a different HP model... ;) wow .. new info, this thing I still duno leh leh .. hehe :p thanks.

but again, I very scare to switch on to the wrong sim card ..

ken_v2
24-02-2005, 04:56 PM
two sim card safest lah...
put your usual sim car with your car/house keys, like that when going home, sure to see and and swap back... no problem at all and very safe :D

lawry
24-02-2005, 05:07 PM
sigh.. i ganna from samster..

one nite.. i am trying to bed this chio gal... we are drinking at a nice wine bar.. 1 and half bottles gone.. fish almost on hook liao...

this samster "ALTW"
sms me..

"brother wan to go geyland and look see look see later"

as the wine bar is dark and i am quite blur liao..(drink too much wine)

i take my hp really close to me and read it.. the gal sits really closed to me.. thus, she gets to read it too...

immediately, i saw her face changed, she move herself further from me (we r sitting like a couple) and dont let me small touch her liao... sigh.. after drinks.. she says she go home herself.. wasted one nite and 200plus on two good bottle of wine..

thanks ALTW...

grin.. :(

Elementary
24-02-2005, 05:26 PM
this samster "ALTW"
sms me..

"brother wan to go geyland and look see look see later"

thanks ALTW...

grin.. :(You should have call him back and pretend that he got the wrong number. :p

lawry
24-02-2005, 05:33 PM
You should have call him back and pretend that he got the wrong number. :p
too high and blur to react lah... i c the sms.. i immediately delete liao.. guess she saw my guilty actions... sigh.. tat nite went home high and dry.. she refuse to go out with me again.. bang balls man..... :mad:

japboy
24-02-2005, 05:43 PM
sigh.. i ganna from samster..

hahaha... sounds like mi experience as well when now i always try to move away o tilt d mobile away to read sms... but mi queen do suspect....

even if u dun store d number in there, if ur queen read d mobile number 2 often oso will ask.... basket....

n one of mi frenz wife lagi betta, check on mi frenz mobile bill with itemised billings.... so he can't call out... only can receive (starhub).... receive oso scare when queen is ard....

i think d double sim card is goot idea but must always remember 2 switch....

pda-wise, if u use it w/o hp, ur queen will ask where's ur mobile n d problem comes back again...

double hp is only applicable for pple in sales as office-bound jobs dun have such excuses....

haiz... :D

DNAT
24-02-2005, 06:04 PM
I always tell my whoever to keep quiet when they call till they hear my sweet voice!!!kekekeke :p failing which hang up.

next time I call you but I keep quiet .. :D

japboy
24-02-2005, 06:10 PM
next time I call you but I keep quiet ..

n PCC in d bkgnd? :eek:

DNAT
24-02-2005, 06:12 PM
n PCC in d bkgnd? :eek:

that stunt I reserve it for you when I call you :D

sadfa
24-02-2005, 06:14 PM

never ever give these people your real name.
some cheong name like steven, john, ah guan will do.
therefore this situation wont arise.

japboy
24-02-2005, 06:21 PM
that stunt I reserve it for you when I call you

no thkz... mi voice not sexy o husky enuff... kekekeke

i got a sms frm a thai gal i met in jb lsb (GM) once.. n asked mi colleague where's d country... silly mi... :D

Elementary
25-02-2005, 11:06 AM
tat nite went home high and dry.. she refuse to go out with me again.. bang balls man..... :mad:What a waste ......and serious damage man. :(

HuiGe3387
25-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Once I lie in bed with my PRC GF LX after the bonk and the phone rang. She saw the number start with +86-139xxxx xxxx and demanded I answer and put on loudspeaker mode. It's actually a call from another PRC LL whom I have very very good gf feeling and kept in touch. I boh bian lan lan gotta tell LL that I already have a gf here. LL cried when I call her later. :(

Action Plan :
1. Put the phone on silent or adjust to beep mode for incoming calls/sms.
2. Check the phone once a while by going toilet, give excuse in case boss call.

Please help up my reputation. Some fcukers gang up to deduct my points.

ol'coyote
25-02-2005, 11:47 AM
last time me use tat pda-hp thingy...
the MHA dunnoe how to use...so nvr disturb or bother to chk...
oso...tat thingy got pw protect for certain folders...hehe...
but then...the batt givin me prob...so chng hp...to N6670...
now the MHA can chk easily...
hmm...anyone knoe whr to get tat twin sim card holder ?...
sounds useful...can use for me hp ?...

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 11:48 AM
We noticed tat......
Whenever a tv rings u, u tremeble......in sheer delight or out of fright? I dunno :D

Microsoft
25-02-2005, 11:49 AM

Most of those ah beng ah seng hp shop got sell. U can oso find it in pasah malam those ah beng phone mod stall. :D

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 11:50 AM
last time me use tat pda-hp thingy...
the MHA dunnoe how to use...so nvr disturb or bother to chk...
oso...tat thingy got pw protect for certain folders...hehe...
but then...the batt givin me prob...so chng hp...to N6670...
now the MHA can chk easily...
Can do quite some magic w 6670
majority of the new noks can set to audible for certain gps of callers and silent for others jus in case ur betta 1/2 suspects a always ringing hp is not ringing
For txt msg, can try to swap storage fm ph 2 mmc n vice versa :D

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Most of those ah beng ah seng hp shop got sell. U can oso find it in pasah malam those ah beng phone mod stall. :D
Ermm....not all models have dual sim card holder
Too bad the SPs dun 1 2 hv dual lines on 1 card :(

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Lost touch with PDA for quite a while... But i think shdn b any problem. :D

Can create hidden directory 2 store all ur contact n photo somemore.
Heh heh....no need 2 go specifically for such
There r plug-in s/w tat allows hidden data.......
Long time no tech talk.......quite shiiok! :D

Microsoft
25-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Long time no tech talk.......quite shiiok!

Oi down here tech talk will kena zap i u noe!!! :eek: :p

DNAT
25-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Heh heh....no need 2 go specifically for such
There r plug-in s/w tat allows hidden data.......
Long time no tech talk.......quite shiiok! :D

pls continue the tech talk with MS ... hope u 2 kena zap ;)

Looksee
25-02-2005, 12:01 PM
pls continue the tech talk with MS ... hope u 2 kena zap ;)

my wish is the same as DNAT...........

ol'coyote
majority of the new noks can set to audible for certain gps of callers and silent for others jus in case ur betta 1/2 suspects a always ringing hp is not ringing

the setting for audible and swappin msgs btw mmc n ph...
tis only solves the receivin of calls n msgs...
wat abt restrictin access to the contact list ?...

Randi_Candi
Oi down here tech talk will kena zap i u noe!!! :eek:
I dun thk its a bad topic cos we discussing how 2 throw smoke grenades at the MHA/AV/Queens, spouse n partner
Successful smoke out means more opp 2 go out n recce then give FR
Tio boh? :cool:

DNAT
25-02-2005, 12:02 PM

beri chim .. can explain please? :confused:

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 12:04 PM
the setting for audible and swappin msgs btw mmc n ph...
tis only solves the receivin of calls n msgs...
wat abt restrictin access to the contact list ?...
Go n save to sim card directory
The default is in phone mem.....in the option select sim card directory n u can add to the directory
Once done switch back.......
Only hassle is must switch to n fro but at least u r hidden

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 12:05 PM
beri chim .. can explain please? :confused:
Dun wan 2 explain 2 u here
since u say i tc when now u need help to maintain radio silence for ur silent mob.......... :cool:
Now u agree sometimes tech talk also affect sexual life esp comm sexual life??

Microsoft
25-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Successful smoke out means more opp 2 go out n recce then give FR
Tio boh?

Dont ask me ask boss. :D :p

ol'coyote
25-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Go n save to sim card directory
The default is in phone mem.....in the option select sim card directory n u can add to the directory
Once done switch back.......
Only hassle is must switch to n fro but at least u r hidden

ahh...cleber u...
hehe...once again...me will be safe from the MHA's inquisity eyes...hehe...
now nid to go find the dual sim card holder for me hp...

Microsoft
25-02-2005, 12:08 PM
beri chim .. can explain please?

Huh i tot tat was bery str forward?? :confused: :p

DNAT
25-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Dun wan 2 explain 2 u here
since u say i tc when now u need help to maintain radio silence for ur silent mob.......... :cool:
Now u agree sometimes tech talk also affect sexual life esp comm sexual life??

mai ar nih kuan leh .. :D

flyhigh99
25-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Ermm....not all models have dual sim card holder
Too bad the SPs dun 1 2 hv dual lines on 1 card :(

dear all bro,

juz to share wat i know abt tis dual sim card holder... 1st, not all model hv dual sim card holder... 2nd, it makes ur hp bulky to carry, not convenient to put in the pocket... 3rd, sometime it may "jump card" or not function properly if u didnt handle ur hp wif care...

bro randi,

got such service of multiple phone no. in 1 card juz tat the local SPs have not introduced to the public...

cheers... :)

ps. not tech talk but juz sharing info so tat bros here can hv more successful ops in the future yet minimise the noise of mha/queen/etc.

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 12:17 PM
got such service of multiple phone no. in 1 card juz tat the local SPs have not introduced to the public...

Haha........i know tat 2
Anyway my ph is well protected.......
Alternative is use a pda with a lock function tat needs passwd 2 use

ol'coyote
25-02-2005, 12:18 PM
dear all bro,

juz to share wat i know abt tis dual sim card holder... 1st, not all model hv dual sim card holder... 2nd, it makes ur hp bulky to carry, not convenient to put in the pocket... 3rd, sometime it may "jump card" or not function properly if u didnt handle ur hp wif care...

bro randi,

pls do share abt tat 2 numbers in one sim card...
possible to hv the 2 numbers from diff operators on one sim card ?...
cos me usin M1...MHA using ST...home cable is SH (under her name)...
so me can only rely on prepaid card for 'censored' list...

Randi_Candi
25-02-2005, 12:21 PM
ahh...cleber u...
hehe...once again...me will be safe from the MHA's inquisity eyes...hehe...
now nid to go find the dual sim card holder for me hp...
Haha....me learning fm experience
now virtually scared 2 leave my ph alone on the table or anywhere

kaozz.....even my kakis also beo my ph :(

flyhigh99
25-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Haha........i know tat 2
Anyway my ph is well protected.......
Alternative is use a pda with a lock function tat needs passwd 2 use

dear all cheong bros,

juz 1 phrase conclude all: "xiao xin shi de wan nian chuan" (literally meaning if u becareful then u can sail the ship longer)

DNAT
25-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Haha....me learning fm experience
now virtually scared 2 leave my ph alone on the table or anywhere

kaozz.....even my kakis also beo my ph :(

so N6670 is a good buy? N6260 goot anot? :confused:

flyhigh99
25-02-2005, 06:32 PM
pls do share abt tat 2 numbers in one sim card...
possible to hv the 2 numbers from diff operators on one sim card ?...
cos me usin M1...MHA using ST...home cable is SH (under her name)...
so me can only rely on prepaid card for 'censored' list...

as far as i m concerned so far local SPs dun provide such service... my company is tryg to promote them such solution ;)

basically u can tie >1 hp no. to 1 sim card

cheers...

mysterious
26-02-2005, 09:31 AM
anybody messaged your gf mistakingly instead of your WL b4?

i did it not once but twice! luckily there were no foreign language words or affectionate words.. and managed to get out twice unscathed... must be reaaaally careful man..