PDA

View Full Version : Not so Good IRC Encounter

limkopi
24-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Stephen has been roaming around the IRC looking for opportunities. Many stories of not so good looking gals roaming in IRC lurking for guys to pick them up. He had thought with his strict filtering criteria nothing of such will happen to him.

One day he hooked up a lady called pinklady. They chatted in IRC for almost a week before they finally exchanged numbers. Pictures were exchanged via MMS and he thought the gal in the picture was quite okay looking. He went on chatting over the phone and persuaded the gal to meet up on a blind date.

After two month of chatting, they seem to be very good friends. They chatted over food, places to go, people, country and finally sex. Things happened quickly, the gal said to him that she is very open-minded and she had slept with a couple of guys but mostly her boyfriends. Stephen thought this could be his lucky catch. More photos of her were sent to him whether in email or MMS. There was even a small self-created home website about her. Though the website contain nothing fanciful and obscene. This made Stephen pressumed that the gal is genuine.

Came that faithful day, they both agreed to meet up at Bugis Junction V8. Stephen was excited and he bought a small bouquet of roses, dress up smartly and of course with a three pack condom ready. The appointment was 7.00pm and Stephen was the first to reach and he waited patiently. Time passed quickly and the time was 7.30pm. Finally from a corner a lady in funny hugging clothes appeared. She was pretty much oversized (almost 100kg estimated by look) and her hair was like balding.

Stephen was hoping it was not her BUT it was Her. Stephen jaws dropped and quite pissed but nevertheless a gentleman. He went on with the show by buying her dinner at V8 and a movie later. He sent her home after the movie and nevertheless the lady started to be more physical and intimate. Stephen quickly find excuses saying he was tired and needed an early rest. She invited him to her home for a massage and a drink and maybe a quickie too.

Well Stephen did not obliged because he knew he cannot performed that night. In his mind, little DIDI also cannot stand. :o :(

Please contribute your stories too....

l3atu
24-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Dun tell me this 'Stephen' is u ???? :eek:

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:15 PM
actually bro....

i can totally relate to ur story...
i hooked up with this fcuk buddy the similar way....
she was also a total CMI.... and weighed at least 80-90 kg...

but i was in BMT... so what to do? weekend must fcuk rite?
otherwise how to tahan the training.. hahahaa

luckily she loves to swallow... so normally i used to arrange to meet at her place...then she will bbbj me while watching tv...
after i CIM, i usually pretend to be tired.. so i dont have to bonk her..
sometimes i relent... so i only do doggie style....
my eyes closed she cannot see mah.. haahahah

was bonking her through BMT.. but suddenly, she become so noble...
say what i dont respect her.. onli wanna bonk her.. that she deserves better... so now no contact liao...

actually.... why not try it with this IRC gal of urs....
just keep her at a distance.. no home address, work details..
onli mobile number.. and see how it goes loh

take it from me... having a free fcuk anytime of the day is quite a luxury...
even if she CMI.... at least better than PCC... to me at least.. haaha

cheers
just my 2 cents worth

any bro wanna comment?

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:25 PM
My case is slightly better.. I met a sightly plump girl.. Bought her for dinner and movie then my house for one nite of bonking.. She was cute. Too bad tat time i had a gf liao.. Till now she's still my fcuk buddy, Recently just masturbated over the phone with me on the other line.. Can't share the contact as she only wants me to satisfy her urge :D

Lastly, Where had all the good stuff gone?? No good stuff in IRC??

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:32 PM
yo bro... not seen u for awhile...

hows study?

anywaz... its cool to have a fcuk buddy....
every since this one i mentioned... no more have come my way...
plus now the gf watching me like a hawk...
no more time to go IRC hunting....

Hakoshu
24-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Irc.. Mainly kids now.. I no longer playing Irc liao, Now is those Friends-making website.. Matchmaker stuff to get my lobangs.. Study? No, i'm not studying..

yo bro... not seen u for awhile...
hows study?

Pistone
24-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Irc.. Mainly kids now.. I no longer playing Irc liao, Now is those Friends-making website.. Matchmaker stuff to get my lobangs.. Study? No, i'm not studying..

oops mixed u up with bro havanna....
both HA mah.... sorry haaaha

forumer
24-02-2005, 01:57 PM
I got one not so bad experience with one gal about 2-3 years ago. Met on irc. Met her at night after a few days of chatting online. Went to her place to pick her up. The moment I saw her, impression was cute, but a bit plump, told me mixed blood with Jap, Anyway, went walk walk at Suntec as I needed to buy something. After that, supposed to send her back, but she said still early. So I drove to the Seletar Reservoir area, where there is a dark alley next to the reservior.

I got a hint of what she wanted, so I played along. I initially did not want to do anything (a bit shy dunno why also), then she started to touch my cock through my bermudas. Damm, she is horny... after making my cock stand up, I asked her to suck it. I took out my cock, and she told me "who said I am going to suck it for you".... After less than 5 seconds of silence, she said she not going to swallow ah... I was surprised as I was going to keep my cock liao.

She then sucked non-stop for at least 15 min, sucking my balls, etc. I reclined my seat back(not all the way) so I can see people approaching if there is any. A group of motorcyclists rode by very close to my vehicle, but I did not bother to stop her sucking. Haha, cos not my gf also.

After the group passed, I started to play with her breasts, took off her bra, finger her for a while. Wet and sticky. But i had no intentions to fuck her at all. After I cim, she spit out into a tissue and dressed up.

Subsequently, I passed her contact to a buddy. She also gave him a bj in the park. My friend took one step further, he went to her house and almost fucked her, but last min something told him not to... haha, he couldn't bring himself to screw her. I dunno why also.

lament
24-02-2005, 02:09 PM
hmmmm...

i have gotten about 2 gals from the irc when i use to play for a while ....both are the plump type of gers ....

the 1st was a V and so I had the honour of opening shop though she not so stunning but her 36DD cup make up for it ...met her another 2 times jus to release sperm ....

the other was a student nurse in nyp....sounds promising on phone got bbbj and so on but totally CMI, lucky told her that i insurance agent on the phone mah and so sold her a poilcy instead ....

Castrol
24-02-2005, 02:46 PM
i have a friend (30s) who got to bonk many mature ladies from IRC. moreover, those ladies always buy him gifts. he is not handsome, but look mature and a bit fierce, maybe that make those ladies horny?

well he never looked back. after a few years in IRC business, he was divorced by his wife. and he started to live in various women's homes (all from IRC)

slowly, his catches got younger, 20s to 30s, he even "conquer" a bit of China for a couple of years, and now staying in HK, a HK young woman's home.

i feel sad to see him this way, IRC changed his life, but at least he seem happy, always laughing on the phone with me, promising me litres of cold beer when i go to HK.

IRC - dont get carried away.

cbjuiceyumseng
24-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Am sure we guys know better than to waste precious time on this IRC piece of shit. Ok, it might be good last time but now..getting a chiobu is like trying to strike 4-D. :D

TD0620G
24-02-2005, 03:37 PM
I'd have to say out of 10 maybe 1 or 2 are good ones. Met quite a lot when I in college when just started to use irc. One of my ex also initially met through irc she was only 16 and I was 23 at that time.

notti_boi
25-02-2005, 05:04 AM
only had one encounter abt 7 years back in irc... was abt 3am in the middle of the nite.. looking for a gal in #sex... when i saw a female nick from an sg server, tried my luck to sian her.. was already quite bored coz brushed off by a few women already that nite, so was quite direct with this gal... was surprised when she agreed to meet up immediately that nite.

ask for her number to confirm that it was a gal.. had been played out by a guy b4... and she gave it to me. Was a but nervous when i called her, coz i still thought that it might be a prank, but was surprised when i heard a female voice. we arrange to meet immediately and i went to pick her up.

i was staying in the west and she was staying in the east.. took me more than 1/2 hr to reach her condo.. btw, she was a 18yo student from njc... parents were out of town but maid was home so we couldnt go up...and she met me that nite in her sch uniform. she was a bit on the plump side and looks CMI... she got into the car and she suggested we go to the carpark next to the chalet at pasir ris.. i had actually plainning to go to hotel 81.

told me she had another regular irc partner who brought her here... started to bbbj me after we autoroam each other... big boobs (what u expect from a plump gal).. but i could get a full erection... tried to screw her but couldnt penetration with a limp dick... remember her face CMI... so she ended up bbbj but she stop just as i came... we stayed in the car and hugged till it was time for me to send her to sch...

told me that i "owed" her one as she was getting out of the car in her school... and she kept paging me (pager still in fashion at that time!), coz i didnt give her my hp.. had used my home phone (private) to call her earlier. ignore her till she stopped paging and never met up with her again.. abit guilty now coz i still "owe" her one.. hahaha!!!

my only irc encounter, but agree that most of the gals there are either plump or CMI... just my humble opinion. CHEERS!

Rarity
25-02-2005, 08:21 AM
Well, its up to luck once in a while...
had some fun back in IRC... had 1 encounter with a nice gal..not plump or anything... did it 3 times if i not wrong...
also kena those fleshy kind.... so it really depends...

just a note... nvr give up.. u never know what u are missing.. haha :)

Big Sexy
25-02-2005, 08:37 AM
kaoz.. Once upon a time Mr Robert King was a regular in IRC...... Till he met Mr DNAT here... the history they say is history...they are the model couple here..:D

Well, its up to luck once in a while...
had some fun back in IRC... had 1 encounter with a nice gal..not plump or anything... did it 3 times if i not wrong...
also kena those fleshy kind.... so it really depends...

just a note... nvr give up.. u never know what u are missing.. haha :)

limkopi
25-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Stephen is not me. Just relating for someone I knew. Cheers. As for me I dun IRC much. So little chance of hooking up one IRC gal.

Too much time spent on IRC also quite sian.!!!