PDA

View Full Version : More People Trying FreeLance???

euphoria777
24-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Have been browsing this forum for quite some time although only join as member few months back and started contributing.

Increasingly, I notice there are many more people contributing to the FL forum compared to the Geylang forum. Geylang forum looks quite dead nowadays.

Is it because more people are turning to illegal commercial sex? If so then there is cause for worry....as we all know FLs carry more risk of STDs. And also if AV notice this trend....they will probably mount a "Sweep Yellow" operation soon.

Any Bros care to comment?
Also, what are your own personal preferences...FLs or House Chicks? and why?

Cheers....

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Have been browsing this forum for quite some time although only join as member few months back and started contributing.

Increasingly, I notice there are many more people contributing to the FL forum compared to the Geylang forum. Geylang forum looks quite dead nowadays.

Is it because more people are turning to illegal commercial sex? If so then there is cause for worry....as we all know FLs carry more risk of STDs. And also if AV notice this trend....they will probably mount a "Sweep Yellow" operation soon.

Also, what are your own personal preferences...

waaaa lan... first we have a newbie asking why more people going fot legal brothels, now we have another asking why more going for FL...

and January 2005 is a few months back.... that means I joined a few years back lah...

I think my personal peference will be go to GL 10 and drink kopi with samsters lah...

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

plman2002
24-02-2005, 12:56 PM
I think my personal peference will be go to GL 10 and drink kopi with samsters lah....

hahaha, kopi can bond samster together for more trust.
Dun believe, try it n u will know it. kekeke

anyway, think threadstarter is a reborn of another nick.

asdfghjkl
24-02-2005, 12:56 PM
reborn? karma? :o

l3atu
24-02-2005, 12:57 PM

Cheers....

For me, both also can lar...as long as I see the gals face can make it, I dun mind lor. More ppl nowadays are going for FLs might be becoz got more varieties (PRCs, Indo ceweks, Malaysian flowers etc.) whereas house chicks most of the time got only Tomyam... ;)

Unless you got preferences for lau chios like those in K.S or Petain / Desker... :D

KONKEK
24-02-2005, 12:57 PM

Cheers....

My own preference is Don't go GL at all .. you sounded like a preacher

Why would you prefer chicken rice to satay chicken? or vice versa ... :D

euphoria777
24-02-2005, 02:57 PM
waaaa lan... first we have a newbie asking why more people going fot legal brothels, now we have another asking why more going for FL...

and January 2005 is a few months back.... that means I joined a few years back lah...

I think my personal peference will be go to GL 10 and drink kopi with samsters lah...

It was disappointing looking at some of the so-called "senior samsters" replies.
I was just voicing an issue / question and asking for some honest opinions. (And I thought I did it in the correct section). I am not here to fxxk around and ask for contacts etc...and if you do bother to read up on my postings so far, you should be able to tell that I do genuinely want to share experiences and contribute to this forum (although most of my posts are regarding HCMC as I am stationed there).

Have this forum become a place whereby "seniors" can talk cock (about drinking coffee...where have you been lately etc) while "newbie" cannot even say anything?

I agree there are some "bad apples" who are out to "ga zhao" (with fictituos info) or ask for contacts only.....but that does not mean that all "newbies" are bad.

Anyway, if this is not an interesting issue to you, you can always choose not to reply...or you simply wanted to say something to make others look bad and at the same time chalk up your number of posts?

Historyx
24-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Quote from l3atu

For me, both also can lar...as long as I see the gals face can make it, I dun mind lor. More ppl nowadays are going for FLs might be becoz got more varieties (PRCs, Indo ceweks, Malaysian flowers etc.) whereas house chicks most of the time got only Tomyam...

Unless you got preferences for lau chios like those in K.S or Petain / Desker...

House chicks they have malaysian chinese girls too. the cat 150 ones. Cheers. Service is fantastic too. Take care bro

l3atu
24-02-2005, 03:06 PM
House chicks they have malaysian chinese girls too. the cat 150 ones. Cheers. Service is fantastic too. Take care bro

I din know abt dat coz I seldom cheong sg nowadays. :D Thks for the info though. ;)

KONKEK
24-02-2005, 03:20 PM
I din know abt dat coz I seldom cheong sg nowadays. :D Thks for the info though.

you cheong Tg Batu? heard many ah peks like to go there .. :)

KONKEK
24-02-2005, 03:28 PM
It was disappointing looking at some of the so-called "senior samsters" replies.
I was just voicing an issue / question and asking for some honest opinions. (And I thought I did it in the correct section). I am not here to fxxk around and ask for contacts etc...and if you do bother to read up on my postings so far, you should be able to tell that I do genuinely want to share experiences and contribute to this forum (although most of my posts are regarding HCMC as I am stationed there).

Have this forum become a place whereby "seniors" can talk cock (about drinking coffee...where have you been lately etc) while "newbie" cannot even say anything?

Anyway, if this is not an interesting issue to you, you can always choose not to reply...

1. Either cheong FL or House WL, different people got different reasons, constraints which might change/rotate from time to time. Same like some likes to go Cat40/150, some wants KTV gers, some prefer overseas cheong

2. I believe most cheongsters normally switch around or go for 'Type A' on a regular basis and try 'Type B' every few months or 'Type C' when got extra cash or when friends invite him.

so basically no fixed type :D

Elementary
24-02-2005, 04:54 PM
hahaha, kopi can bond samster together for more trust.
Dun believe, try it n u will know it. kekekeThis statement is very true. It is always good to put a face to a their nicks and understand more of their characters in person during the kopi session. :)

Elementary
24-02-2005, 04:57 PM
I think my personal peference will be go to GL 10 and drink kopi with samsters lah... And see all the WLs parading / running infront of us. Heheheee

thaivisitor
24-02-2005, 08:43 PM

I agree there are some "bad apples" who are out to "ga zhao" (with fictituos info) or ask for contacts only.....but that does not mean that all "newbies" are bad.

Anyway, if this is not an interesting issue to you, you can always choose not to reply...or you simply wanted to say something to make others look bad and at the same time chalk up your number of posts?
kekekekeke,

well, nombor 1, I also a newbie once hor.... and just happen yesterday a newbie ask why samsters are going for those in houses and today you ask why in FL... your timing not good leh...kekeke

Also, nobody says you're bad or for that matter any other newbies are bad... like I said, we're all newbies once. Chalking up no of posts has no bearings on one whatsoever. Only balls have bearings, kekeke

And if you also bother to look up thru our posts, you will also noticed many seniors so-called "flame" newbies in jest with no harm intended. So if you cannot take all this flames in jest, .... you still have to take it anyway cos I simply like to Kpo in topics that don't interest me, kekekekeke

Lastly, cheer up, the world's not ending lah... :D

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

l3atu
25-02-2005, 07:24 AM
you cheong Tg Batu? heard many ah peks like to go there .. :)

Use to frequent there. Ya...alot of ah peks cheong there so roughly u know how old I am now ? :D

TooFast
25-02-2005, 11:41 AM

Is this your first time surfing fourms? LoL, you expect everyone here to be bots and answer whatever you ask ah?

Please lor, we are humans leh. Humans have the tendency to do a little something called "fun". Your topic has piqued enough interest to bring out the "fun" among the senior samsters. If you cannnot take it, then too bad. That's life. Live with it.

Secondly, this sounds like a poll question. Instead of asking here for "honest opinions" why don't you go to the poll section and create a poll so that samsters here can answer you statiscally :D Know what I mean?
Besides, poll also can post comments one.

Lastly, they didn't say newbie cannot say anything. You just say something in fact. They simply give their "fun" reply. They can't stop you my friend from posting nonsense. Unless your post got deleted, please don't make the seniors look like they are dominating newbies.

*Btw, you have at least posted like 2 remarks on all seniors. Did you realize that no one has stopped you?

ryanlim
25-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Ya...alot of ah peks cheong there so roughly u know how old I am now ? :D

:rolleyes: ..................

euphoria777
25-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Lastly, they didn't say newbie cannot say anything. You just say something in fact. They simply give their "fun" reply. They can't stop you my friend from posting nonsense. Unless your post got deleted, please don't make the seniors look like they are dominating newbies.

*Btw, you have at least posted like 2 remarks on all seniors. Did you realize that no one has stopped you?

Bro...i have no qualms about having a little fun.
And also not trying to make seniors look like dominating newbies.
In fact, some seniors have been more than helpful to help me "settle down" in HCMC.
But I guess I just want to say that sometimes, some seniors over do it and this will discourage the newbies from ever participating. They will just adopt the "can't be bothered about posting" attitude, and be a free loader enjoying the info posted here.
I dun think we all want this forum to eventually die off when there is no new blood right?

Anyway, we are veering off...lets get back on track.
Cheers

DNAT
25-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Use to frequent there. Ya...alot of ah peks cheong there so roughly u know how old I am now ? :D

you are 6 9 ;)