PDA

View Full Version : My Sex Encounter with.........

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 05:55 PM
As request by 2 bros, Bro Tai_zi21 and Bro Eastpipper.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=828428#post828428

Here’s my FR on this receptionist (Jean, not her real name). Sorry for the late posting but I need time to write up a detailed FR. First time, I wrote such a detailed and long-winded FR. Pardon me if I am taking up your time to read it. I know I shouldn’t post it here but this gal is not into FL, just my recent sex encounter.

Part 1

Before I give you guys the full encounter of the office bonking, let me back date and side track a bit on how I set up everything. It was not easy though. I had spent no less than $1200, up to date, on buying flowers, on treating her to luxury meals, on drinks at Boat Quay, transportations and other miscellaneous stuff.

For flowers, I always bought a stalk of rose (pink and red) whenever I visited my customer, and I purposely gave it to her in front of her other colleagues. She looked paiseh whenever I gave her the roses, but I can tell you guys, gals definitely like that kind of attention. Especially, the envy looks from other female colleagues; she just loves to be the centre of attention. Throw in some sweet talks every now and then. After a few days, I was able to do some dirty talk with her. Once you grasp the psychology of that gal you like, exploit it, and you’ll get what you want in the end. Hell, I even bought her a bouquet of tulips on Valentine’s Day. Cost me a bomb though.

For meals, I don’t really go to posh restaurants but I brought her to Swissotel (used to be Westin Stamford) top floor restaurant twice for dinner. You, guys, should know the kind of pricing over there. Cost me another bomb again but it’s investment, and I can say it’s really worth it. You’ll see. After dinner, we will walk to Boat Quay for a drink. After a few meet ups, there were more physical contacts. Not the hanky panky stuff though, I don’t want send the wrong signal to her, even though the thought of bonking at the river side was running wild in my mind then. We were like couples holding hands, my hand around her waist (24” waistline, that’s what she told me and she also an amateur jogger to keep slim), hands on her shoulder and dry kissing.

For drinks, I don’t really drink well and same goes for her. Normally, 2 glass of beer are enough to last us for the rest of the night. So, money spent here is not really that a lot. We TCSS into wee hours of the morning (Friday, mah, next day don’t need to work). For transportations, since I don’t drive, therefore I have to fetch her back to her home by taxi. She lives in the east side and I on the west side. So, the taxi fare can really chalked up my spending.

Some of the bros here may asked, why do I spent so much money on a gal, where there so many FL around, just to get her bonked? The answer is simple, for the thrill of it. I enjoyed setting things up and the end results will tell how well you have done. I would say I have done pretty well, in this case. You see I know I can get a lot of bonking sessions from FL or even more from CAT 40 at GL. But the thing is, I want is the thrill and enjoyment of the process. And also, I want to be sure that the gal is really enjoyed getting bonked. Hehehe…….

Now, comes the main course, hehehe…….

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Part 2

After a heavy investment, I finally can see my bonus and dividends coming. How I brought up the question of bonking session, I’ll just have to leave it to you guys to guess. But I was rather surprised she was quite spontaneous. She even suggest to meet up at some hotels but I told her I don’t want her to be treated like a FL, so I asked her if we can do it in her company. I thought she would say no at that idea, but she said yes. Must be desperate and itch to get bonk liao. So, that day finally came, I purposely arranged a meeting with my customer in the morning so that by the time it ends, it will be almost lunch time.

After the meeting, I went to the reception area to wait for the lunch time. Greeted by her other colleagues, I told them I was waiting for my on-call taxi (actually, I was wait to my on-call gal to bonk). While I was waiting, Jean kept throwing glances at me. I know a CFM look when I see one and I can tell that she can’t wait to get bonk. One thing I like about my customer’s company is that it’s small and few people (about 20 or so); another thing I like about it, is the employees, including the boss, were gone within 5 minutes at the sound of lunch hour. Most of them will come back at about 1. So, I approached her when all the people have gone for their lunch.

I asked, “So, where do you want it?”, and she held up a set of keys.

She said, “It’s the keys to the female toilet and I’m the only one holding to it.”

There are only a few female employees in my customer’s company, so the toilet has to be locked every time.

“I thought we are going to do it in your boss’s office”, I joked.

“Maybe, next time”, she said with a CFM look again. Nabeh, this gal is for real, and she really knows how to tempt me. Later, must give her some jialat jialat ones. Hehehe…..

She stood up and led me to the toilet. She was wearing a set of light beige office wear and a pink color super low cut shirt inside. Nabeh, this one can see the mountains and valley one leh. On the way to the toilet, my hand moved from her waist to her butt, checking out her underwear outline. I cannot feel any, so she’s be wearing G-strings, thongs or nothing at all. Personally, I like the process of checking out gals’ underwears by tracing because it will tell me what kind of surprises I’m getting later.

After we went into the toilet, I locked the door behind me. When I turned around, I saw my most favorite posture for a gal. She was butt leaning against the basin table top with her hands supporting at the side. Man, this position is the most seductive for me. Her office jacket was unbuttoned, so I can see the contours of her neh neh through her low cut shirt. I can see, now, the shirt was a ladies tank top.

Then, she used her right index finger to beacon me. The universal sign of ‘Come and get it’. Mai tu leow (sounds like a bro's nick here, hehehe, no offence), I walked briskly to her and grabbed her by the waist. Planted a deep kiss and French her deep. She was taken by surprise and was trying to mumble something, but who cares. Anything in the whole wide world can wait; I’m enjoying myself right now. We were frenching for about 5 mins before our lips parted.

Then she feigned angry and said, “You are smudging up my makeup, like that, my colleagues will know lah.”

I told her, “You don’t like rough meh? Or you like to make love with sissy gu niang?”

She said, more teasing, “I don’t like sissy men. I like real men.”

Then, I said, “I’ll show you what real men can do.”

Cheri_Popper
24-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Way to go Man!!

orbit_beer
24-02-2005, 06:15 PM
carry on please......... :D

ken_v2
24-02-2005, 06:18 PM
brother well done!! i can really see the effort you put into this... so what if she ends up the sticky type?? encountered those before? some times they are damn persistent and may even be sucidal......

well now dun have time for such games... just find a FL and get it done, wham bam, thank you ma'am.... unless of coz it is those easy prey ;)

asdfghjkl
24-02-2005, 06:18 PM
true or fictitious?

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 06:27 PM
true or fictitious?

This is a true incident happened to me few days back. I'm not so imaginative to cook out a story like that.

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Part 3

I grabbed her and kissed her again. But this time not on her lips but at her cheeks, forehead, ears, neck and moving downwards. During kissing, I sniff her out. She was using perfume not as the usual one. I couldn’t name what brand but something which is more provocative and seducing. It really brings out the inner beast of me.

While kissing her, she managed to undress me down to my boxers and I also managed to take off her office wear leaving the tank top and underwear on. I just love the view of a gal wearing underwear with shirt on, showing a bit of zaogeng here and there. She was wearing a Triumph series thong, semi-translucent type. The one can see the pubic hair through the fabrics and also some hair coming out from the sides of it. I can see that she did not trim them, I don’t mind because I like it natural too.

Suddenly, she kneeled down and pulled down my boxers, and starts giving me a BBBJ. I was taken by surprise. She used her tongue very effectively, twirling it around my small bro’s head, using the tip of her tongue to play with my pee hole. My legs went wobbly after a while (normally, I don’t have much reaction on BJ or BBBJ but this gal really know how to suck, must ask her where she learned that, hehehe….), I suggest going to the cubicle. Once inside, I put down the toilet cover and sat on it. She took off her tank top and before she unclipped her bra.

I joked to her, “Do I have the honor of taking that off?”

She took a step towards me and my eyes were staring at those big mamas. Brownish and protruding nipples. My hands just can’t help squeezing them before taking off the bra. She was wearing those kind of see through bras. Must be in a set with the thong. So, I unclipped the bra. Walah, two riped bong bongs with brownish, protruding nipples were staring angrily right back at me.

I asked her again, “How big?”

“34C lah, too small for you, is it?”, she said naughtily.

I told her, “Where got small! My perfect combinations leh”.

Side track a bit. Many gals in Sillypore wanted 5Cs from the guys before marrying them. But, most of the gals cannot even provide the only C that I want from them. Like that, how to marry them. If you can’t give me my only C requirement, how do you expect me to get all the Cs for you, right bros?

I gave her a couple of squeezes again. Nabeh, how I wished my hands were welded to her her neh neh so that I can squeeze her bong bongs whenever I want. After checking out and satisfy with the quality of the bong bongs, she kneeled down again and continued her marvelous Tongue-ful skills. While she was BJ me, I also tried to finger her. I rubbed her little sister through the thong’s fabric. I can say she gets wet easily, I can feel the wetness through fabric while stimulating her. She was moaning between her breaths, from soft moans to heavy breathing. I can feel she was enjoying my fingering. So, I took off her thong, quite a difficult task I would say. Trying taking off a gal’s underwear off while she is blowing on you, kneeling down. I had a hard time concentrating on taking off her undies. At the same time, I also can feel that I’m cumming but I did not want to stop her amazing lollipop, so I rubbed and fingered harder and faster. The moment when she cum, she was practically suck my whole little bro and at the same time biting at the mid section of it. I was trying to control my cumming but when she did that, I unloaded my first round into her mouth. She was still sucking it while I was unloading. We were motionless for a few minutes while savoring the moment when we both cum together. We were in heaven then.

Amour
24-02-2005, 06:35 PM
I like ur patience and determination bro..

like u, i like the process of wooing a girl.. it makes me feel very good about myself .. :D

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 06:38 PM
I like ur patience and determination bro..

like u, i like the process of wooing a girl.. it makes me feel very good about myself .. :D

We are on the same frequency, bro. I also enjoy wooing and teasing gals (even though I'm married). But, it's the process I enjoyed, not getting them into bed.

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Part 4 (Last)

After the first round, she said, “Why didn’t you tell me when you cum? Leave me no choice but to swallow it”.

I told her, “I see you enjoying sucking it, don’t want to disturb you mah. When he wants to cum, he also never informs me leh”. Then, I laughed. She also smiled too. Now, I know she doesn’t mind swallowing it. Next time, I will try again, hehehe……

She stood up and sat on my lap. Then, she gave me the ‘you know and I know what you want’ look. In no time, we were frenching again. I can tasted my cum from her mouth. I don’t like the taste but I can’t tell her that. You can’t expect a gal to swallow the whole of your cum and tell her you don’t like the taste of your own cum. Anyway, after a while, I got used to it.

She was fiddling and giving a HJ to my little bro. I was playing around with her neh neh. Oh my God! They were so fun to play with, hehehe……. I started to fingered her again when I felt I was getting a hard on. This gal was really wet. Penetrating her shouldn’t be a problem. Now comes the big show.

I asked her, “Where is the condom?”

She said, “It’s in my handbag, outside.”

I exclaimed, “Walau, how can you forget such an important thing. Like that, how to do?”

Sha said, “Never mind lah. Do like that loh.”

I said, “Cannot lah. Like that can get pregnant. I don’t want to risk that.”

She said, “No problem. It’s my safe period. Nothing will happen.”

When she said that, my small head took over my big head. I know it’s not right to do raw but it’s hard to think straight when she was stroking your little bro. But, I was still able to do some straight thinking before I proceed doing raw with her.

1. She is not a FL. This is very important.
2. She is not into ONS or casual sex. She told me this during one of the late nights TCSS.
3. Her last sexual intercourse was last year June with her bf. She broke with her bf last year too. Again, she told me this too. Wonder how gals can tahan few months of no sex, maybe by masturbation. No wonder, I find her quite horny.
4. She practiced safe sex as what she said but I dunno why she never did it this time round. Maybe it’s because the things I told her are true and I did not try to lie to her. Women are funny creatures, they can sense whether you lying or telling the truth but most of the time they preferred to live in a world of lies. If they sense you are telling the truth, they will relinquish their defense on you, and even condom too. Hehehe……

After my OK yes, she stood up and I positioned my little didi to her little sis. She was in control, so I just sat back and used my hands to support her back. She rhythms and wiggle her way through. I find no difficulties slipping my little didi into hers. I can felt her pussy was a bit tight but I love tight holes. More feel leh. She was pumping up and down, and I concentrate on sucking her nipples. First time I sucked on her nipples, the harder I sucked, the louder she moaned. I hope there are no people outside eavesdropping. But, I believe her moans can be heard from outside, even through the closed door.

Time to change position, so, I asked her to turn around. Without my little didi leaving her little sis, she lifted one of her legs over my chest and turned her back to me. Woah, the turn around also quite shiok. Maybe, next time can try helicopter style. Hehehe…….

She started pumping again when in position. I grabbed her neh neh from her back and fiddle with her nipples. I like to play neh neh from this position. At the same time, I also kissed her neck and licked her ears. After about 10 mins, she told me she’s tired. So without my little didi leaving her little sis again, we proceed the basin table top. We were doing the doggie style, facing the mirrors. Bros, you should try doing with mirrors, shiok man! I was pumping with her moaning all the way. I can felt her inner contracted and her breathing got heavier. I pumped even harder and deeper into her. When I felt I was going to cum, I pulled my little bro out and told her to sit onto the table top. She sat onto the table top, my arms hooked up her legs and her hands hooked around my neck. When in position, I pumped hard into her. That’s ecstasy when you mixed pleasure with pain. I pumped her hard and fast for 5 mins before I cum deep into her. We were drenched in sweat by then. We were in that position for about 5 mins (and I could barely stood up) before I looked at my watch. Shit, it’s almost 6 mins to 1pm. We rushed to clean up ourselves and clean up the place. She was putting some lipstick on to cover up the kissing marks. Before I went out of the toilet, she went out first to check if anybody came back from lunch. Once the coast is cleared, I rushed out of the toilet.

Before I left the place, I pecked a kiss on her cheek and she told me she still had some of my sperm inside her and on the thong. I gave her an evil grin before I left the place. I went to another street, behind my customer’s company to flag down a cab. Inside the cab, I received an sms from Jean.

Jean: Hey, Kxxxx. Thanks for that thing. Really enjoyed it very much. Never had that much fun for quite some time ;p
Me: Me too. I had fun too. Wonder when can we do it again? (Just joking here, never think she will take it seriously.)
Jean: How about tonite? (Boy, this gal was really HUNGRY!)
Me: Ok. How about at my office? We had fun at yours. How about trying mine? (Joking again, I was thinking, maybe, she wants to do it a hotel)
Jean: Ok, wat time? (This gal really means business, hehehe…..)
Me: How abt 8? My boss should go home by then. You have my com add?
Jean: Yes, ok. We set it at 8.
Me: Good. Make sure you don’t come with an empty stomach. Damn hungry now. Hahaha….
Jean: Hahaha. Will do. See you tonite :)

So, tonight I gonna have some more fun. Hehehe……

The End.

Please wait for the Night Encounter, needs time to recall a bit.

yoho
24-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Bro. Thank you. Tery good FR. Hope to see more on the office part. You write very well.

lawry
24-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Part 4 (Last)

The End.

aiyah... i tot tonite.. chey.. am going to offer u $30 to allow me to hide by the next cubical to hear the moaning.. :)

dragko
24-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Same here, thought can request for adhoc meeting at your office.

dap26
24-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Bro i like yr fr.Quite interesting.Wow can fuck at the office.Really envy you.Up yr point for yr effort.

orbit_beer
24-02-2005, 07:30 PM
so part2 tonite in your office?where's your office located???????? :D i'm sure alot of helpful bro here willing to help u 'look water'......DO U MIND???? :D

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Thanks to bros who are interested in where I'm working. Even up to the extend of offering $$. Just to inform you guys. The toilet and office encounters happened few days back.

I'm still writing up the office encounter. Quite a difficult task when you gets a hard on every now and then, and have to go toilet to take a cold shower to cool down. :D

And also, my Royal Highness also check on me once in a while. :(

Just to update you guys, Jean and I get together on mutual understandings. We, both, know there will be no future in these kind of relationships. What we are seeking for is the fun of doing it and the thrill of doing it in public places. It's like playing Police and Thief when we were young.

24-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Impressive....u the ladies man...waiting for ur nite fr and hopefully more fr to come :)

Tai_zi21
24-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Bro shadowlunar04
Solid FR u have there!!! How i wish i was in ur shoes! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
24-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Ok, my cock is hard after reading your FR. :(

Cheri_Popper
24-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Bro Shadowlunar04,
Is the the same gal you mentioned in paragraph 2 of this thread? :confused:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=31605

If it is so, you have fulfilled your fantasy!! :D

shadowlunar04
24-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Bro Shadowlunar04,
Is the the same gal you mentioned in paragraph 2 of this thread? :confused:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=31605

If it is so, you have fulfilled your fantasy!! :D

Yes, it's the same gal. Maybe, when I'm through with her, I will consider to sianz the kopi auntie.

Who knows, maybe, I'll get my chance to crack my half boiled eggs on her breasts and licked her off. Or better still, free kopi and half-boiled eggs every morning?

WHAM
24-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi Bro

When you are through with Jean and wish to break away without feeling guilty, please let me know and I can help you.

Regards

Amour
24-02-2005, 11:02 PM
We are on the same frequency, bro. I also enjoy wooing and teasing gals (even though I'm married). But, it's the process I enjoyed, not getting them into bed.

ya.. there was once when i was in sec sch, i did like this girl and nearly become a couple.. but last min i didn't wan to.. i also dunno why..

my fren told me i haf this habit, the process of wooing girls.. its the kind of satisfaction...

but good job bro.. i'll try to add u when i can becos i got a few to upz :)

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 12:21 AM
Thanks to all the bros who up my rep pt. You know who you are. ;)

My office encounter should be ready for posting on tomorrow's night. Stay tuned. :)

ShooterKing
25-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Bro shadowlunar04, i'm enjoying yur story man. I think many bro here is also hungry for yur FR. Dont let us wait too long.

White Crane
25-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Part 4 (Last)

After the first round, she said, “Why didn’t you tell me when you cum? Leave me no choice but to swallow it”.

I told her, “I see you enjoying sucking it, don’t want to disturb you mah. When he wants to cum, he also never informs me leh”. Then, I laughed. She also smiled too. Now, I know she doesn’t mind swallowing it. Next time, I will try again, hehehe……

She stood up and sat on my lap. Then, she gave me the ‘you know and I know what you want’ look. In no time, we were frenching again. I can tasted my cum from her mouth. I don’t like the taste but I can’t tell her that. You can’t expect a gal to swallow the whole of your cum and tell her you don’t like the taste of your own cum. Anyway, after a while, I got used to it.

She was fiddling and giving a HJ to my little bro. I was playing around with her neh neh. Oh my God! They were so fun to play with, hehehe……. I started to fingered her again when I felt I was getting a hard on. This gal was really wet. Penetrating her shouldn’t be a problem. Now comes the big show.

I asked her, “Where is the condom?”

She said, “It’s in my handbag, outside.”

I exclaimed, “Walau, how can you forget such an important thing. Like that, how to do?”

When she said that, my small head took over my big head. I know it’s not right to do raw but it’s hard to think straight when she was stroking your little bro. But, I was still able to do some straight thinking before I proceed doing raw with her.

1. She is not a FL. This is very important.
2. She is not into ONS or casual sex. She told me this during one of the late nights TCSS.
3. Her last sexual intercourse was last year June with her bf. She broke with her bf last year too. Again, she told me this too. Wonder how gals can tahan few months of no sex, maybe by masturbation. No wonder, I find her quite horny.
4. She practiced safe sex as what she said but I dunno why she never did it this time round. Maybe it’s because the things I told her are true and I did not try to lie to her. Women are funny creatures, they can sense whether you lying or telling the truth but most of the time they preferred to live in a world of lies. If they sense you are telling the truth, they will relinquish their defense on you, and even condom too. Hehehe……

After my OK yes, she stood up and I positioned my little didi to her little sis. She was in control, so I just sat back and used my hands to support her back. She rhythms and wiggle her way through. I find no difficulties slipping my little didi into hers. I can felt her pussy was a bit tight but I love tight holes. More feel leh. She was pumping up and down, and I concentrate on sucking her nipples. First time I sucked on her nipples, the harder I sucked, the louder she moaned. I hope there are no people outside eavesdropping. But, I believe her moans can be heard from outside, even through the closed door.

Time to change position, so, I asked her to turn around. Without my little didi leaving her little sis, she lifted one of her legs over my chest and turned her back to me. Woah, the turn around also quite shiok. Maybe, next time can try helicopter style. Hehehe…….

She started pumping again when in position. I grabbed her neh neh from her back and fiddle with her nipples. I like to play neh neh from this position. At the same time, I also kissed her neck and licked her ears. After about 10 mins, she told me she’s tired. So without my little didi leaving her little sis again, we proceed the basin table top. We were doing the doggie style, facing the mirrors. Bros, you should try doing with mirrors, shiok man! I was pumping with her moaning all the way. I can felt her inner contracted and her breathing got heavier. I pumped even harder and deeper into her. When I felt I was going to cum, I pulled my little bro out and told her to sit onto the table top. She sat onto the table top, my arms hooked up her legs and her hands hooked around my neck. When in position, I pumped hard into her. That’s ecstasy when you mixed pleasure with pain. I pumped her hard and fast for 5 mins before I cum deep into her. We were drenched in sweat by then. We were in that position for about 5 mins (and I could barely stood up) before I looked at my watch. Shit, it’s almost 6 mins to 1pm. We rushed to clean up ourselves and clean up the place. She was putting some lipstick on to cover up the kissing marks. Before I went out of the toilet, she went out first to check if anybody came back from lunch. Once the coast is cleared, I rushed out of the toilet.

Before I left the place, I pecked a kiss on her cheek and she told me she still had some of my sperm inside her and on the thong. I gave her an evil grin before I left the place. I went to another street, behind my customer’s company to flag down a cab. Inside the cab, I received an sms from Jean.

Jean: Hey, Kxxxx. Thanks for that thing. Really enjoyed it very much. Never had that much fun for quite some time ;p
Me: Me too. I had fun too. Wonder when can we do it again? (Just joking here, never think she will take it seriously.)
Jean: How about tonite? (Boy, this gal was really HUNGRY!)
Me: Ok. How about at my office? We had fun at yours. How about trying mine? (Joking again, I was thinking, maybe, she wants to do it a hotel)
Jean: Ok, wat time? (This gal really means business, hehehe…..)
Me: How abt 8? My boss should go home by then. You have my com add?
Jean: Yes, ok. We set it at 8.
Me: Good. Make sure you don’t come with an empty stomach. Damn hungry now. Hahaha….
Jean: Hahaha. Will do. See you tonite :)

The End.

Err...can you please arrange a meeting for me with your boss at 7.50pm tonight. We will discuss on that project, probably it will take about 2 hours. If it is OK with you.

After the meeting, I would apreciate if you could type out the minutes immediately. :rolleyes:

popcorn_m3
25-02-2005, 09:45 AM
bro shadowlunar04
thanks for ur posting got a hard on reading on it

u earn a 6 pts from me ;)

cashlove
25-02-2005, 10:36 AM
aiyah... i tot tonite.. chey.. am going to offer u $30 to allow me to hide by the next cubical to hear the moaning.. :)

Ha Ha Ha....Bro Lawry, thank for amking me laugh this morning. :D

cashlove
25-02-2005, 10:45 AM

Pregnant is a small thing. Aids is a big thing. I dont know abt you, but I dont do raw.

Her last sexual intercourse was last year June with her bf. She broke with her bf last year too. Again, she told me this too. Wonder how gals can tahan few months of no sex, maybe by masturbation. No wonder, I find her quite horny.

Fro women, as long as no one go touch her and she dont fall for anyone, they will not think of sex. They are unlike men.

Nice FR bro. Enjoy reading it. :)

Cheri_Popper
25-02-2005, 12:53 PM
I will consider to sianz the kopi auntie.

I'll get my chance to crack my half boiled eggs on her breasts and licked her off. Or better still, free kopi and half-boiled eggs every morning?

By the way you are doing "it", you will need more half boiled eggs to renourished yourself. :D kekeke

FatMan
25-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Can't really tahan till tonite after reading what happened in the toilet.

25-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Great.....will log in tonite to ur post :) Really good anticipation......waiting for ur wonderful fr ........

dragko
25-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Sorry shadowlunar04,

Only can up you one point and you become 369!

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Thanks to all the bro for your precious comments, rep pts and support. I'm still writing up the office encounter, should be ready later. I think it will be longer than the toilet encounter. So, needs more time. :)

lesnar
25-02-2005, 06:41 PM
waiting!! :D

gattaca
25-02-2005, 07:37 PM
wow reading yr fr is like reading those porn magazines.... ever consider sending it to mag and maybe they make u editor or columnist for them? :P heheh anyway awaiting yr fr.. too bad cannot up u anymore till 1000 days later :P kekeke

bc77
25-02-2005, 08:12 PM
I am really hook on to this thread.. eargly awaiting.. :D

asdfghjkl
25-02-2005, 08:44 PM
superb FR i would say...

ianchew
25-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Wonderful FR .... waiting .. drooling for more!! :D

daryl76
25-02-2005, 10:23 PM
wow very nice, thanksssssssss... must really put in some effort from now on whenever i go my customer's place, especially if the recept is chio... LOL

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Thank you for your patience, support and time.

Well, without further delay, here goes,

Office Encounter, Part 1

After receiving her sms, I know it’s gonna be a tiring night. So, I called my wife first and told her that I’ll be staying back late tonight, in the office. After calling my wife, I asked the cabbie to let me alight at the food court near my office. Usually, I had my breakfasts and lunches there if I’m not at my customers’ places. The reasons why I like to have my meals there is because there is my kopi tao kei sho (lady boss) and also my favorite laksa.

I proceed to the laksa store first to buy my lunch. I like the laksa there because it tasted different from those food courts in the most of the shopping malls. I would say it taste as good as katong laksa, if not, better. Another reason is because there is this Chinese lady (PRC) who handles the money. I always can see her zao geng (down blouse) whenever she bends down to get small change from the drawer. But, again, you must know where to stand to see her zao geng. She always likes to wear those cheap type of button up Tees but she never really button them up. Whenever, I buy laksa or fish ball noodle, I always like to give big notes (10’s or 50’s) and adjust my position slightly. She’s not really a looker, just average. I don’t have fantasy of bonking her but she does have a pair of big mamas. I would say a good D, if not, a C upper class. Of course, I don’t stare until the saliva dripped from my mouth but I always stole glances on that big set of jewels. She caught me once looking at her big mamas, I was so embarrassed but I still managed to maintain my composure. I thought to myself, “Si liao lah, no more free shows liao, like that eat laksa also not shiok anymore”. So, I stopped going to the store for a couple of days.

But when I went back a few days later, this lady was quite friendly and asked me why I didn’t patronize her store for those few days (actually, comes to think of it, it’s more like a week), So, I told her I was busy working at my customers sites and blah blah blah. To my surprise, I still can see her zao geng when she was getting my change. I think she knows that I’m watching her and I think she also knows that I know that she knows (KNN, chim siah, hehehe). Up til now, I still can see her zao geng whenever she get my change. Sometimes, I wondered if she purposely bend even lower to let me see that. Better still, I got more cockles from that day. Hahaha…… This is the kind of thrill I’m after. Not just seeing zao geng without the gal knowing, but when the gal knows, she still don’t mind and let you see.

After buying my laksa, I went to the drink store and asked for a Red Bull. Today, the kopi sho is wearing a skimpy tops revealing her cleavage and a low waist hot pants. She was wearing a moonlight blue bra today. Wah, blue, my favorite color. After buying the drink, I went to look for a feng shui place to sit down. When I say feng shui place, I mean a seat facing the drink store, so that I can looked at my, this other bonking fantasy. I always fantasized about cracking my breakfast half boiled eggs into her cleavage and suck right from it. Pour kopi on her body and lick every inch of it. Must find some ways to tackle her. This kopi sho is quite chio and has maintained her figure quite well. I like that pair of legs of hers, it reminds me of Karen Mok. But her short coming is her temper. A tough nut to crack, but the tougher it is, the more I want to crack.

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Office Encounter, Part 2

Walau, side track so much. Guess you guys are anxious to read my sex encounter in the office. OK, then. After my lunch, I went to buy another 2 cans of Red Bulls (must replenish my energy mah, also, must prepare for tonight) and went back to my office. My boss was not in and left me a message saying he wouldn’t be back for the rest of the day.

Let me briefly my office layout, since of you guys so interested in where I’m working. I worked in a small company, a branch of a European company. There’s only a few of us in my company. All of my colleagues stationed at my customers’ sites and only come back once in a blue moon. So, it just leaves me and my boss. And half of the time, my boss will not be in, either outside or out of country getting sales. So, I always find myself alone in the office. Now the layout, I had a table and a workstation facing against one of my colleagues. Another one, back to back, to his. My boss seat adjacent to my table, in his own partitioned cubicle. He has 3 tables to himself, so he is occupying quite a big space for himself. Another similar size partitioned cubicle, at the other side, will be the conference area.

Since my boss was not in, I had the office to myself. I spent some time recalling and savoring the moments of the encounter in the toilet. I had a hard on just by thinking of it and cannot tahan just by thinking what is gonna to happen tonight. Must think of a way to give Jean some jialat jialat ones, best still, make her sore for a few days. Hehehe…..

At 5pm, I called the security that I’ll be working late and also inform them that I’m expecting a client at 8pm (sounds absurd, right? But the security is stupid enough to believe without asking any questions). My company shared a central security with other companies and the building will lock up after 8. The centralized air conditioning will be off. So, I have to inform them in advance or else they would not let my ‘client’ in to have fun with me.

In the meantime, I surf the sammyboy forum. I did some downloading and uploading. Then, Jean sms me just after 6.

Jean: I’ll be late, dear. (She calls me that after that incident, hehehe…..)
Me: Wat time u be here?
Jean: I think 8.30. On my way back to wash up and have a change of clothes.
Me: Wear something nice and don’t put on too much makeup. Don’t want to smudge it.
Jean: Ok, what do you want me to wear?
Me: Your call. But wear the shortest mini skirt in your closet. (I was joking with her)
Jean: Ok, plan to wear skirt anyway. Anything else?
Me: If u don’t mind the hassle. Ta pau some dinner. Burger will do.
Jean: Ok, will do. See u later, dear.

Walau, can’t wait to see what she has in stall for me. I had an excruciating 2 hrs wait. It’s like having your first bonk with a FL. I was always thinking how the gal looks like and others things. It’s different in bonking a gal whom you don’t know from having sex with your wife or gf. Bonking a stranger always brings out the beast in me, whereas with my wife or ex-gf, it’s always the gentle husband or bf, they will see. Anyway, back to the main thing. During this time, while waiting, I was imagining what kind of outfit she will comes in and also recalling the toilet encounter. Almost wanted to go toilet PCC during that time but managed to control myself. Don’t want waste any bullets unnecessarily. At about 8.45pm, I received a call from the security that a client is waiting downstairs. I almost shouted at the security guard to let her come up.

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Office Encounter, Part 3

Less than a minute, I heard “tuk, tuk, tuk” from the far side of the corridor. She’s wearing high heels. When the sound reached the glass door of my office, it stopped. I saw the door opened (still cannot see her because a display partition blocking my view), and out of the sudden, she appeared right in front of me and gave a wide but seductive smile. She put a pack of things at the nearby desk. I can’t help looking at her legs. She was wearing a pair of 2½” (I guess) black high heel shoes with light black stockings. Those pair of legs is really killing me, especially, with the additional contrast of the stockings. It really makes me wanted to bite it.Yeah, I’m gonna to have fun with those legs. Hoo-yah. Not to mention to that mini skirt. I don’t know if you can call it a skirt. It’s better to rephrase as a piece of cloth that wrapped around the butt. It barely covered the butt, I think it’s less than 2” from her pussy to the end of her skirt. Guarantee can see zaogeng if she sits down or bend over. Who in the right mind will wear this in the public and letting others guy to know the color of the flag? Actually, I’ve seen couple of times in a few places. Most of the time, the gals just CMI. There was this incident in West Mall, I was taking the escalator from 2nd level to the 3rd with my wife. So, normally, I would glance up while taking it. There was a plump gal, almost at the top of the escalator, wearing a super short blue denim mini skirt. Can her zaogeng right there, her white panties together with the pair of humongous legs and the fat butt. I, quickly, shifted my sight and cursed to myself, “Wa lan ueh! Siao liao lah! Kin mi mien xiu tio beh pio liao lah (Tonight, can forget about kana the 4D). Dunno will kana bah chiam (swollen eyes) or not.” In sillypore, some gals have no sense of dressing up. They just go by the flow which ended up exposing their bad figure and laughing stock of the others. I did not have anything against gals with bad dressing but they must know how package themselves to attract proper attention.

Anyway, back to the main stuff again. Jean really knows how attract my attention. Her blouse was nothing to shout about. Just a normal OL blouse with partial see through type. You know, the kind you can tell what’s the color of her bra. She was wearing a black push up bra. I can tell because her neh neh were squeezed together so tight that it formed a very deep cleavage. That’s the wonder of push up bras and wonders on works if you have something to fill up the cups. She definitely has something to filled up those cups. Overflowing, I would say. Damned, forgot to bring the half boiled eggs. Can try it on her mah. I want to see how it taste like, licking the eggs of her neh neh. Next time, next time sure must try, hehehe……

I think she caught me starring at her legs, so she placed her Pierre Cardin handbag in front of her legs, covering part of her legs with it, and both of her hands holding onto the handbag’s strap. Walau, the more you cover, the more I want to see. Did I tell you guys she stands at about 1.7m tall? No? Ok, she stands at about 1.7m tall. With her high heels, she’s almost 1.75m tall. Well, for me, I’m a short guy stands at 1.6++m. So, she’s about 10cm taller than me. Did I also tell you guys that I like tall gals. No? Well, I like tall gals because it gives me more satisfaction after bonking, a sense conquering, if you know what I mean.

Then, she asked me, “Hey, what are you staring at? Aren’t you going to show me around?” She feigned anger while saying this. Makes me more buay tahan.

I replied to her, “I where got stared at you. My office so small, one look you can see everything from here.”

“I don’t care! I want you to show me around.” she said this in a very hiao way.

She hit my soft spot. When a gal wants something from me and can act hiao or the me, normally, I will give in. Not a fat gal though, I will puke. So, LL, I went to lock the door before I showed her around.

“This is my seat. That’s so and so’s seat. That’s who and who’s seat. And that’s my boss’s seat.” I said to her.

“Wah, your boss has a big desk.”, she pointed out. She bent down to take a closer look what’s underneath the table. I was besides her and I managed to catch a glimpse of her bong bongs through her down blouse. Another killer view. The big mamas look even bigger when she bent down. She was wearing a black bra with all those little faked diamonds at the edge and at the straps. Must be from Triumph. Then, she squatted down. Her skirt pulled up as she squats. I keah keah, pretend pretend squat down too. I was telling her what are the stuff underneath the desk (my boss keeps a lot of funny stuff, which he brought back from other countries during his business trips). But my eyes cannot peel away from what’s underneath that skirt. I think she was wearing a black undies, unable to tell the maker of it, will confirm later. I can feel something aroused in my pants liao. Must do something about it.

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Office Encounter, Part 4

So, I stood up and said, “Er, what’s that?” I pointed to the pack of things she brought with her.

“Oh, that. Your dinner lo. I bought burgers and some other things for us”, she said. Oh, yeah. I almost forgot about my dinner. My mind was swirling with the image of Jean all this while.

“No, that’s supper. You are my dinner!” I said and quickly grabbed her and lifted her with one hand supporting at her back and the other at the hook of her legs. By her expression, she was taken by surprised by me. She was wearing the same perfume as before. It seems to arouse me even more. As I walked out of the cubicle, carrying her, I can’t help noticing the reflections from the partition. I can clearly see Jean’s undies from the reflections and also some glittering. I guess the undies she’s wearing came in a set with the bra.

“Why are you stopping?” she asked. I did not realize I’ve stopped walking while peeping at the view. Before I can give any excuses, she realized what I was looking at.

“Haven’t you seen enough in the afternoon?” she teased me. Then, she giggles. I just love listening to her giggles. Kinda alluring to me.

“For you? Never! You are always so good to eat. I can lick you whole day.” I said. After saying that, I cannot tahan liao. Double step to my table and place her down onto my desk. French her and starts squeezing her neh neh with one hand, another exploring her thigh area. Her hands placed onto my back, she lifted up her legs and crossed them at my butt. As her legs clamped tighter and tighter, I had no choice but to move in closer. I can feel my little bro was fully aroused and was rubbing uncontrollably against her pussy. I lifted up her skirt and used both of my hands to grab her butt. I pushed her butt against my little bro and speed up the rubba rubba. I can tell you guys, this is one of my favorite foreplay. She was moaning in between breaths and my tongue prevented her from breathing through her mouth. She was breathless in no time but that’s what I wanted. Lack of breathe and getting aroused in the private parts, you will achieve a state of ecstasy easier. It’s about psychology satisfaction, not the physical. It’s the state of mind when having sex. That’s why you see those AV stars in porn vids using plastic bags to cover their heads. Try it, but a lot practices come with it, in order to, reached the full effect.

I can tell that she is fully aroused. Double confirmed by touching her at the pussy area. She was really, really wet. Faster, faster buttoned her blouse and flipped up her bra. My heavenly gifted big mamas and those ripened raisins are ready to pluck. Without further a due, I sucked on her right nipple and played with the other one with my right hand. I enjoyed hearing her moans. After few minutes, I switched over. Must be fair mah, cannot give full attention to one side and ignore to the other one, right? After playing with her nipples, I started kissing her breasts and proceed slowly but purposely southwards. Once I reached her little sis area, I can see she’s wearing a skimpy undies with decorative faked diamond at the top edge. The bottom part was wet with her juice. That’s why I like gals who gets wet easily because I don’t like to use KY or any other lubricants. Natural is the way to do it.

I plucked up the panty hose and tore it. Hell, I always wanted to do that, just like the Jap AV. Finally, got chance liao. After tearing the panty hose, I pulled it down and removed it. The striking contrast of the fairness of her legs to her black undies is just too tantalizing. I can’t help licking her inner thighs and proceed upwards to the pussy area. I was teasing her pussy through her undies (normally, I don’t lick a gal at her pussy unless she’s clean. FL, WL or ONS, I don’t do that on them) with the tip of my tongue. Her moaning starts to pick up again. When her undies is full of my saliva, I pulled it down slowly. Her pubic hair was natural and dense, soft to touch, just like my ex-gf in poly, hehehe…… I can’t help taking a breathe from it, it still lingered with the shower cream fragrant. Ahhh….. heaven, siah. That’s why I like to make love after a shower.

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Office Encounter, Part 5

Using the tip of my tongue, again, to tease her pussy. Her moaning resumed. Once, her breathing quickened, I used my thumb to rub the front side of the pee hole (you guys should know where I’m talking). Her right leg placed over my shoulder and hooked behind my neck. Her left leg was under my right arm, hooked to my back. By placing one of my right arm over her left leg, it reduced the chances of getting suffocated when she clamps her legs over my head during an orgasm. I’m not joking here. I used have this experience a gal clamped my head so tight that my mouth and my nose were practically in her CB. Almost died of suffocation, hahaha…… Learned my lesson since then.

As I picked up the pace, she was moaning even louder. So, I rubbed harder and sensed her orgasm coming. Her legs were clamping tightly against my body. Imagine trying to maintain a distance for licking while a gal trying to clamp you in during her orgasm. It’s tough work and my shirt is drenched with my sweat. When she had her orgasm, I can tasted more juice coming out. Now, she’s super wet liao.

“I had a good one and it has been some time since I felt so good”, she said after sitting up.

“Well, more to come. Now, it’s my turn”, I said.

She stood up and remove her blouse and the unclipped her bra. Then, she moved towards me and unbuttoned my shirt. We were frenching again. This time more passions in it. Man, she can really twirl her tongue in my mouth. If not for her, we will have saliva all over our faces. Whenever saliva flowed out of our mating lips, she would lick it away. She’s a great kisser, the best, if not one of the best I have ever tried. She proceed kissing my neck, I was afraid getting love bites.

So, I told her, “I don’t any strawberry planted on my neck, ah”.

“Don’t worry. I will not give you any strawberry. I’ll give big, big red cherries”, she giggles while saying this before continuing again. LL again because I really enjoyed her lips against my body. Kinda small electric jolt whenever her lips came in contact with my body. Funny leh, seldom have this kind of feeling. Only encounter a few times in the past. While she was kissing my body, her hands were busy caressing my little bro. Nabeh, my legs became a bit jelly. Her lips moved towards my right nipple, slowly and her hands were removing my pants. Caressing, squeezing and stroking my little bro. At the same time, she’s also sucking and playing with my nipple. KNN, cannot stand liao.

I told her, “I need to sit down, cannot tahan.”

She smiled at me and a CFM look before stepping aside to let me sit down. I sat on my sat on my chair and she removed my boxers. She gave me a sly smile and swallow my whole little bro. Walau, the feeling was just one word: SHIOK. I can feel the warm and moist of her mouth through my little bro. And the tip of my little bro was banging at the walls of her throat. She was using her tongue very effectively, switching from playing my pee hole with her tongue to deep throat. Man, where did she learn all this? No sooner, I can my orgasm is building up. I don’t want to shoot it into her mouth. So, I told I want to do something different.

“Different? Like what?” she asked.

“I want to try your marvelous breasts”, I told her.

“Huh? How’s that?” she asked.

“You know? Two buns and one lup chiong”, I said.

She still can’t get what I mean. So I told her to kneel down and place my little bro in between her breasts. Then, she finally got the idea.

“Oh, you want to fuck my breasts. What two buns and one lup chiong”, she teased me.

“I paiseh mah. Anyway, I don’t like to use the F word”, I explained.

So, I’m in sitting position, she’s kneeling down and using her two hands to press her neh neh against my little bro. She started stroking up and down. But, it was too dry and I was feeling pain against the abrasion. It was then I asked her to stop.

“What’s wrong”, she asked.

“I’m feeling pain down there. Guess, it’s too dry”, I told her.

“Then how?” she asked again.

Me started thinking, then an idea popped up. I asked her to lollipop me again. At the same time, fingered her deep, deep to dig out as much juice as possible. Then, I applied it on her breasts. She grinned at while I was fingering her, I guessed she knew what I wanted to do. And I felt silly doing that. But for my personal shiokness, who cares.

After everything is done, she pressed her neh neh onto my little bro again. This time, I felt lesser and more shiok. She was stroking against my little bro while I sat back with my eyes closed. I can feel my cum is coming and told her to speed up. Nabeh, I was in heaven again when I cum. Too shiok to describe the feeling. You guys should try it one of these days. But only C-cups and above are eligible, hehehe…….

When I opened my eyes and looked down on her. I saw my cum was on her face. I asked her what happened. Later than I came to know that, she was looking down at my little bro when she was stroking it. I cum during the down stroke, so that’s means, in practical I was shooting at her face, gun point. It wasn’t funny then. But when we talked about it later, we had a good laugh. What a blooper! That’s another reason I like this gal, a sense of humor in her too.

So, I cleaned up her face with some tissue. After clean up, I was hungry and thirsty. Well, sex does make a man hungry. So, I told her to bring over the dinner. She went over and fetched the dinner from the desk. When she came back sat on my lap, sideway. She opened the burger and a can drink. I was treated like a king. Me one mouth, she one mouth. Then, she pulled a mouthful of lemon tea and passed it to me from her lips. We were kissing and drinking at the same time. When we finished our dinner, I told her I had something to do with my notebook, so told her wait for 5 minutes. Actually, I was checking my uploading and links postings in the forum. She was sitting besides my notebook, not looking what I’m doing but looking around, and chatting with me. I was hurrying through everything making sure the uploading is still functioning and links were posted properly. Anyway, how do concentrate when a naked gal is sitting in front of you? For me, I can’t.

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Office Encounter, Part 6 (Last)

So, round 2, tink, tink. She saw my Ok signal and sat down on my lap again. We were kissing and frenching. Our hands were not idling too, mine on her neh neh, milking, hers on my little bro, stroking. She switched position and turned to face me, I was kissing on her neck and behind her ears. She was giving me those little not-so painful but stimulating bites on my shoulders. In no time, my little bro was in the ‘angry’ mode again. She stood up and repositioned herself again, and I was aligning my bro to hers. My little bro slipped in without much difficulty. My, oh , my. I miss the little no-so tight hole of hers so much. She was in the driver seat so she’s in control of the pace. She started doing the slow ones, then gradually pick up the speed for a while, then slow down again. She started doing those little funny twirls with her butt. It’s like a cycle thing, she went up and down again, did a little twirl (my little bro was twirling with it was inside her) before coming up again. Don’t know why she did that but it did aroused me further, so I squeezed her neh neh harder. Her soft moans became louder and breathed heavily. I felt her sweat at her back. This gal must be working hard. We were in that position before we changed position. Next position, lau han tui che (old man push the cart), modified version. I told her to bend over at my table, then I slip my little bro into her. I asked her to lift up her right leg and I grabbed it with my right. Then, came the left leg. I can tell you guys, this position is not joke. I managed to last less than 5 min in this position before I switched to doggie style. But I can tell you, the satisfaction is guaranteed because I opened up her legs for deeper penetration.

The doggie style was nothing to shout about, except I enjoyed spanking her butt. It seems that she enjoyed the spanking too. I grabbed her butt and started to pump hard into her. For every stroke, I pulled out my little until it just barely exits her pussy and pushed it in again. I know it would painful if the pussy is not well lubricated. But, with a lubricated pussy, the gal will get a combination of pain and ecstasy. Again, it’s the state of mind satisfaction.

I was in that position for about 15 mins before I switched over to missionary. I was still standing and without my little bro leaving her pussy, she lifted up her left leg to turn around. Shiok, kah. The helicopter effect. I lifted her right leg over my shoulder and put her left leg on my chair at the side. I continued pumping her, taking rhythm, fast and slow in combination. You guys may wonder why I haven’t cum after such a long time and a few positions. Well, if you have cum 3 times in a day liao and doing it the 4th time, you guys will know.

Not long after, I used my right thumb again to rubba rubba the position just above her pee hole. I guessed I’m addicted to her moans. It sounds so feminine and seductive. When rubba rubba and pumped harder, she moans even louder. At times, she cannot take it anymore, she would sit up or tried to push my hand away, I would pushed her back. Now, I’m in control, must let her know that I also got few tricks up my sleeves, hehehe…..

We were like in an unseen contest. Each is trying to make the other to submit first. I like fun this way because you know the other party will put in full effort to make you yield. In this both parties will get the true enjoyment, not the fake ones from most FL or WL.

When I felt my cum building up, we switched location to the sofa. In missionary position again, I pumped extra hard into her. I can see she was enjoying it because her arms were hook around my neck and her legs were hooked around my back. I reached my orgasm less than 10 mins and I unloaded everything in her. We were motionless for another few minutes and catching our breaths. I pulled out my little bro from her and we were so wasted that we dozed off very soon on the sofa.

It was about 11.30pm when we woke up and still pretty wasted. We did some cleaned up before dressed up. I also did not forget to post my last link of the night, hehehe…..
We make sure all are ok before we left the place. Even though, we are tired, we still went for a supper that night. I sent her home with a cab after the supper. Also, not forgetting to do some hand explorations because I know her undies was in her handbag, hehehe……

It was thrilling experience to do it in my office. The reason why I wrote this so detailed is mainly because I don’t get this kind of excitement everyone. So, I want to write it down while the memory is still fresh. It may sounds like a fantasy to some of you but it really happened to me on 22nd Feburary 2005.

kingcopa
25-02-2005, 11:23 PM
After reading ur thread, i begin to curse my life...........

Why i dun have this type of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowlunar04
25-02-2005, 11:28 PM
After reading ur thread, i begin to curse my life...........

Why i dun have this type of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't curse your life. It's not really about luck. All you need is just a part of confident, a part of faith, a part of eloquent, a part of charm and a pinch of luck. And you're on your way. :)

Elementary
26-02-2005, 02:45 AM
Good FR bro. I enjoyed reading it and thanks for sharing. :)

sexytoy.com.sg
26-02-2005, 03:47 AM
This is a true incident happened to me few days back. I'm not so imaginative to cook out a story like that.

I really envy you...

deprived77
26-02-2005, 11:32 AM
honestly speaking, i really respect your patience bro.. im more straitforward, i use my words and personality to in place of vit m cos i'm pretty ngiao when it comes to vit m

this is a FR that i think most of us will bookmark for future "reference" haha :D

26-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Wonderful brother!......really envy u...........juz wondering how is
this gal of urs in terms of looks compared to ur kopi so, which u mentioned quite a lot? :)

hope ur adventures and fr will still be forthcoming......

kingcopa
26-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Don't curse your life. It's not really about luck. All you need is just a part of confident, a part of faith, a part of eloquent, a part of charm and a pinch of luck. And you're on your way. :)

That is the prob bro. I must admit i dun have all this. I am 28 this yr average looking but dun seem to have this luck. Mayb my job natural. Me work in construction line

shadowlunar04
26-02-2005, 01:58 PM
That is the prob bro. I must admit i dun have all this. I am 28 this yr average looking but dun seem to have this luck. Mayb my job natural. Me work in construction line

I admit the nature of the job comes in play. For me, I travel around the country to meet up my clients and suppliers. I tried not to get involved with my clients in affairs. Bad image. For suppliers, that's another story, hehehe....

To be frank, I'm an average looking guy too. My sex experiences were not so exciting before I got married. After that, things started to get more happening. Base on some of my friends (even ladies one), a lot of gals preferred married guys than single ones. Dunno why. I'm not handsome, not rich, don't own a car and lived in a miserable HDB flat. Out of the 5Cs, I maybe able to fulfill one or two. But, lady luck was better than before. And it really set me puzzled. :confused:

raider123
26-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Bro Shawdow,

I really envy the situation you are in...Now you should try to prolong the situation before it get sticky you know...Please carry on with your FR...You make my Saturday a horny one indeed... ;)

kingcopa
26-02-2005, 02:27 PM
I admit the nature of the job comes in play. For me, I travel around the country to meet up my clients and suppliers. I tried not to get involved with my clients in affairs. Bad image. For suppliers, that's another story, hehehe....

To be frank, I'm an average looking guy too. My sex experiences were not so exciting before I got married. After that, things started to get more happening. Base on some of my friends (even ladies one), a lot of gals preferred married guys than single ones. Dunno why. I'm not handsome, not rich, don't own a car and lived in a miserable HDB flat. Out of the 5Cs, I maybe able to fulfill one or two. But, lady luck was better than before. And it really set me puzzled. :confused:

mayb thAT IS ur life

shadowlunar04
26-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Wonderful brother!......really envy u...........juz wondering how is
this gal of urs in terms of looks compared to ur kopi so, which u mentioned quite a lot?

hope ur adventures and fr will still be forthcoming......

Both of them are not FL. So that's why I did not rate them. But just for the sake of fun and satisfying your curiousity, here are my ratings;

Receptionist, Jean
Look: 7/10 (8/10 with make up + CFM look)
Body: 8/10 (well proportion, no tummy, smooth and fair legs)
Neh neh: 34C+
Waist: 25" (bought her a pair of Levi's jeans, so I know)
Butt: dunno, 33~35", I guess
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (normally, I don't cum for BJ but she make me came a couple of times, gave her 9.5 because nobody is perfect)
HJ: never try. Anyway I can do FJ with her, why try HJ, right?
AR: never try. I think she will do it if I request. But I'm not into this stuff.
FJ: 9/10 (one of the best for me, willing to try various positions and enjoy them)
Damage: Up to date, close to $1400 liao. Must arrange another time again to get back my bonus and dividends, hehehe.......
Overall: I give her a 4 and a half stars (full score: 5 stars)
RTF: I'll return and return and return and return and ............ :D

Kopi Soh
Look: 6.5/10 (lau chio)
Body: 7/10 (with clothes on, can't tell. But shouldn't be too bad)
Neh neh: D cups (I guess, must squeeze then I know. My hands are the boobs gauge, hehehe)
Waist: dunno
Butt: dunno
BBBJ: never try. Will ask her when I buy drinks from her, if I'm siao enough.
HJ: never try.
AR: never try.
FJ: never try. If I'm siao enough to ask for BBBJ, I think I'll be siao enough to ask for this too.
Overall: I will not grade her at this time. Kinda unfair to her without trying her, hehehe......
RTF: I'll return and return and return and return to buy drinks from her ............ :D

raider123
26-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Bro shadow,

Share the location of the laksa store leh...I believe a lot of bros here will like the "laksa" and "kopi" very much... :D

shadowlunar04
26-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Bro shadow,

Share the location of the laksa store leh...I believe a lot of bros here will like the "laksa" and "kopi" very much... :D

I have PM you this msg but I'm posting here to make my stand clear.

Sorry, bro. I can't disclose the location to you. By doing that I'll have to deal with one or more of the following consequences,

1) Infringement on Disclosure of Confidential Act 2, paragraph 2 (revised). Sentence: 3 yrs in jail term and 6 strokes of caning.

2) Inbox will be flooded with similar requests. Thus, I have to spend time to attend to it everyday.

3) The laksa and drink stores will be flooded with samsters. Thus, reducing my chance of viewing zaogeng, not to mention, laksa shortages. hehehe.....

Sorry, bro. You know it's really not right for me to do that. I don't want to promote any harassments to both ladies. I will feel guilty if anything happens to them because of my irresponsible acts. Actually, it's already not right for me to post out FR like that. So, I would like to keep it anonymous. Sorry again.

tanner132
26-02-2005, 03:42 PM
After reading your forum on your true experience. Really envy you for this kind of lucks. Good for you to able to catch such a good and solid girl for so many wonders bonking session. Just remember to keep your forum comiing after every session.

Cheers :)

nabeh123
26-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Superb FR!!! really envy u, wat a luck u had to hook to such a gem... ;)
Great patience u have bro Shadow to tell us ur encounter in such a detailed way ;) You the man!!!

BTW can disclose ur age? and the recep gal's age? me curious leh

Today bullet already fired will up u Monday

mugenhond1
26-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Bro shadowluna....I reali envy ur encounters......

shadowlunar04
26-02-2005, 08:54 PM
After reading your forum on your true experience. Really envy you for this kind of lucks. Good for you to able to catch such a good and solid girl for so many wonders bonking session. Just remember to keep your forum comiing after every session.

Cheers :)

I'll try to put up some others. But need to recall a bit first, got couple of ONS, sex experiences (with factory gals and OL) and overseas bonking (Germany, China and Japan). The ladies are not pros, FL or WL. They are genuine working class. Like I said, most of it are my encounters after marriage which happened in the span of about 4~5 yrs.

shadowlunar04
26-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Superb FR!!! really envy u, wat a luck u had to hook to such a gem... ;)
Great patience u have bro Shadow to tell us ur encounter in such a detailed way ;) You the man!!!

BTW can disclose ur age? and the recep gal's age? me curious leh

Today bullet already fired will up u Monday

I'm going to be 32 this yr. Jean is 24.

OceanEleven
26-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Like I said, most of it are my encounters after marriage which happened in the span of about 4~5 yrs.
Men are like wine, they get better with age, with the excess money and the wits in life, one can do quite a few miricles. ;)

Klein76
27-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Men are like wine, they get better with age, with the excess money and the wits in life, one can do quite a few miricles. ;)

This i agree...well said :)

27-02-2005, 03:04 AM
Great ratings.....haha i like the part about the bonus n dividends.......hopefully we can share ur dividends in terms of more fr :)

tittyhawk
27-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Good FR by bro shadowlunar.. :) U r one lucky fellow...

OceanEleven
27-02-2005, 02:12 PM
I think luck has nothing much to do in flings. Most of the time charm and charisma plays a better part. Of course, one has to bark at the right tree. Look around us, the women nowadays are more independent, they do not really need our five cents worth of money, what get us into their pants most of the time are our charms and wits. Your ability to rub them on the right time and right place plays a vital role. Spot on, Bros! ;)

warmnites
27-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Bros lets make is tread the posting for all our sexpriences & keep it alive for long time cause someday can compile into a sexforum book ! cool!
I hope can post mine when I get back from trip -
you guys should start from the top like 1st Fuck (virgin time) to all the GFs & fun times - this will have the tread the GREATEST READING next to playboy! someday they might pay SAM for the rights to publish! hahaha! :D

walao
27-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Hehehehehe Shadowlunar, you the best....HK R(A) industry will go down the drain for missing such a talented script writer...Sibei Ho....

Walao

shadowlunar04
27-02-2005, 08:50 PM
So many compliments, I paiseh leh. Just to spice things up a bit, I writing up my sex encounters in Germany while I was 2 months there, last year. Need to recall the details a bit. Age catching up, must take longer time to recall. :D

Gerald Tan
27-02-2005, 09:23 PM
So many compliments, I paiseh leh. Just to spice things up a bit, I writing up my sex encounters in Germany while I was 2 months there, last year. Need to recall the details a bit. Age catching up, must take longer time to recall. :D

Bro Lunar,
I think your superb writing skill and story should be published in Novel, or as compilation. Pls go to any Publisher and earn some big bucks with your wonderful stories. haha..u may need an acronym name..best of luck to u

shadowlunar04
08-03-2005, 07:04 PM
My Sex Encounters in Germany

Managed to finish the first chapter. Now posting it for the entertainment of bros here.

Just to give you people a brief overview of my encounters in Germany. I have made out with this gal, Abelina, twice. First time was my first week there, and the other time was at a motel, in Austria. I also have make out with another 17 year old gal called Raine, for about 3 times (or is it 4, couldn’t recall liao. But all of it happened in my apartment). I will only write out the initial experience with Abelina and Raine because it always the initial experiences that lingered deeply in my mind. For the rest of the DIY and PCCs, I shall not go in further details; a lot of you, bros, have much more experiences in that department than me, hehehe…… Well, here goes.

shadowlunar04
08-03-2005, 07:06 PM

Chapter 1 (Part 1)

I was sent to Germany for a job assignment for 2 months, last year in June. It was my first time there, so I’m quite excited about it. I was supposed to fly off with my colleague but due to some personal unseen circumstances, I flew 2 days later than my colleague.

I took a flight with Swissair to Zurich with a stop over in Bangkok, It’s a 15hrs back breaking, not to mentioned balls cramping, of flight. It can really split your butt into fours easily. Once the plane landed at Zurich Airport, I had to transit to take another 40 mins flight to Stuttgart, Germany. The views were great from the window; you’ll see all the farmlands, pastures and no high rise buildings. After the plane landed at Stuttgart Airport, I disembarked the plane and proceeded to the immigration counter to get my passport stamped before I went off to collect my luggage at pick up point. Then, I went to the airport arrival area to waiting for my business associate to pick me up.

It was summer time in Germany. Since, it was summer time; the daylight will be longer. Crack of dawn is about 4 am and sunset is about 10 pm (that’s why it took me about a week or two to get used of seeing the sun at 9 pm). The air was fresh and clean, climate was cool and dry (I think the temperature was about 16ºc and 45% humility then), it was a shiny and bright outside. It was a very refreshing morning. Too bad, I was too bushed to enjoy all these.

I was almost falling asleep while this lady came approached me and asked me if I’m so and so? I was surprised and wondered how did this lady know my name (even though she did not pronounce it properly)? I guessed it’s my gong gong ghin na’s (blur like a child) look which told her that I was expecting someone else. So, she started explaining everything. She introduced herself as Abelina but I called her Abby for ease. She was with the Media and Publicity department of my business associate company; she deals with all types of PR for the company. Wa lau, of all my business trips, it’s the first time a lady picked me up. After a round of handshake and proper introductions, she led me to her car. That was my first time seeing so many Mercedes, BMWs, Volkswagen and a number of Porsche gathered in one place (later I came to know to know that it’s very to get a used Mercedes or BMW for a few thousands Euros. New ones are much expensive but compared to those in Sillypore, it’s peanuts over there). We stopped at a nice big 735 series BMW. I loaded up my luggage and stuffs, and went it the car. The whole interior was vinyl leather furnished, and a fragrant scent of ladies perfume, hehehe…..

After everything is secured and Abby confirmed I’m comfortable with my seat, she drove the car out of the airport and hooked up to the Autobahn (highway). During the journey, she told a lot of stuff about Germany, the people, the places, the company and a bit about herself. She did most of the talking and I did most of the questioning just to keep her going. Did I also mention that she was driving at a speed about 180 km/h? She was driving at the extreme right lane (which is left side to us, cars in Germany drive at the right side of the roads) and still a lot of cars overtook hers. What a crazy country!

I spent some time gauging her while she was driving and talking at the same time. Since it’s impolite to look somewhere else when someone is talking to you, therefore, I shifted myself a bit so that my right shoulder was partially leaning against the door. I was spending time admiring the view, not outside but the inside. A brief description of her; she was wearing a set of navy blue business wear (must expensive because of fabrics and good stitch work). The skirt was covering half of her thighs when standing (I noticed that back in the airport and she stands at a height about 1.72m), and now it was revealing even more when she sat in her driver’s seat. She was wearing a pair of black high heels with no stockings. That was why I can see her fine leg hair. There are some German ladies who don’t shave their legs or armpits. There’s was this time, I saw a lady (in her 30~40’s) who had a pair of legs as hairy as mine. Eeee….yucks, made my hair stand. Anyway, she was a blonde, shoulder length hair, a pair of blue eyes (or is it turquoise? Kinda mixed up liao, you’ll know what I mean later, hehehe……), she has this angelic facial features which seems to mesmerize me. I wouldn’t say she’s beautiful (not even pretty to some of your standards, out there), it’s something that caught my attention. Something like charisma, like x-factor, I don’t really know how to describe but she did get my attention. I don’t know if any of the bros have this feeling, you looked at a gal and she doesn’t look pretty or seductive. But, you just want to look at her as much as you can. That’s the feeling I was having then, I hoped I did not kanna any gong tao. The rest of the descriptions will be later. Catch my drift? Hehehe…..

shadowlunar04
08-03-2005, 07:10 PM

Chapter 1 (part 2)

I always find gals sexy and seductive while driving. The way they moved their legs, switching between the brake and accelerator pedals, the way they sah corners, the way they talk while driving. If they were wearing skirts (the more mini the better), it’s even more alluring. It’s the only time they did not and cannot adjust their dressing, like pulling down the skirt to prevent zaogeng, every now and then. My own personal fetish.

We drove pass by this town called Ludwigsburg, it was quite near to the town where my associate’s company is located. Abby told me there is a big celebration coming up that weekend. It was for celebrating the town’s 300th birthday. She also told me it’s going to be a big event there. There will be a big set up stage for the local bands and plenty supply of cheap beer at the weekend. She also told me they seldom have such a big party, it’s like a few years then there will be one. Ho seh liao, I thought to myself, must check out this town over the weekend.

We reached my apartment (I requested an apartment with a kitchen because I wanted do my own cooking. Don’t want to spend too much money on eating out. My colleagues and I agreed on this before we came over, and the company leased a 2 bed room with a common kitchen apartment for us) soon in the next town. It was a serene and scenic town. Due to my associate and her company interests, I prefer not to disclose the name of this town. Since it’s a slow moving and boring town, I shall call it the “NIGHT” (Nothing Is Gonna Happen There) town. Abby helped me to check in to the apartment. After everything is fine and ok, I took over the room and the key. Then Abby took me to a local super mart to pick up some groceries. In Germany, it is much cheaper to do your own cooking then eating out. You’ll save up a lot. After I bought all the things I need, Abby drove me back to my apartment again. After she left, I stripped myself down to my boxers before I hit the sack. I was knocked out within 3 mins.

Next day, I started my first working day at my associate company. There’s nothing much to talk about at work. So, I fast forward to the weekend that I went to this big party in Ludwigsburg. Beezzzz……….

On Friday, Abby arranged to meet and pick me and my colleague up on Saturday at 5 pm. She told us she will bring along a friend of hers so that my colleague will have a dance partner.

I told her, “I can’t dance. I mean I don’t know how to.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll teach you. I will teach you the way we dance here”, she smiled.

“Well, if that’s the case. OK. See you tomorrow. Tschüss”, I said, hesitantly.

“See you. Tschüss”, she said and gave me the cheek goodbye before she left.

Nabeh, I really don’t know how to dance leh. But, since I agreed to her, so no choice, die die also must go liao. Actually, I was thinking of going with my colleague only. But, since she has invited us along, my colleague and I had no choice but to go.

On that day, I put on a casual sweater and a pair of jeans. My ku ku colleague dressed in a formal outfit with a tie. I told him we are just going to a simple dinner and a street party. He said since it was the first time we go out with the ladies (I think he was trying to impress them), we have to dress appropriately. He even suggested I should go and get it changed. Like hell, I do. The ladies arrived at the apartment’s gate just about 5 pm. My colleague and I went out to greet them. Abby introduced us her friend, her name was Daphne. We were doing the cheek greetings after the introductions, but my colleague did only the hand shakes. Daphne looked quite sweet and slightly taller than me. She was 23 and blonde, just like Abby. They went to high school together, so they were long time friends. Abby and Daphne were wearing similar outfit, jeans with clad tees. Both are wearing jackets too. Daphne’s was a sport jacket or wind breaker or something like that, I have forgotten. She was also wearing a pair of Nikes (this I can remember because I always wanted to get that pair for my wife but couldn’t find the right size). Daphne has a nice figure too, but not as good as Abby because there’s a slight trace of tummy. And I find her thighs are a bit thick. Overall, she was still ok and considered slim to German’s standards, I wouldn’t mind bonking her but no such luck. But I did try out her neh neh accidentally with my boobs gauge, without her knowledge. Abby was wearing a blazer with a pair of mid-high heels. Looked quite elegant and yet casual.

So, we went into Abby’s car. I was going to take the back seat with my colleague when Abby told me to go to the front. What the hell? I thought to myself. So, LL, I went in and took the front seat. During the journey to Ludwigsburg, Daphne asked us a lot of question about Sillypore. My colleague answered most of it even part of those questions were directed at me. I was ok with that because my colleague was in his 40s and so naturally I let him took the lead. Abby and I was making small talks in front. I always find her pleasant talking to, maybe it’s because there were not much gals I can talk to in Germany.

It was about 15 mins drive to Ludwigsburg and Abby selected an Italian restaurant at the town market place. We took an outdoor table to enjoy the atmosphere outside. It was about 5.30pm in the evening, the air was cool and breezy. Weather was nice with a clear blue sky. The market place was spacious and empty. You’ll see a few couples taking the evening walks; people walked their dogs and some just on the benches along the side to enjoy the evening sun. The waiter came to take our orders. I can tell you things are not cheap eating out in Germany. A plate of spaghetti can easily cost you 20+ Euros and it barely filled your stomach. Luckily, I ordered a pizza and I never regretted it. It was big and delicious; I couldn’t finish it so I shared it with Abby who ordered some lasagna. She shared her lasagna with me too. After dinner, we had desserts and beverages. It was fun and enjoying experience in such an environment. You definitely can’t get this in Sillypore. Time really passed when you have a good chat, it was almost 8 pm in the evening. Abby asked for the check, and when it came, it was almost billed up to 150 Euros. More than 300 Sillypore dollars! Nabeh, if it was somewhere else, I would said this restaurant “put up the goat’s head and sold the dog meat”. But I still pretend, pretend to take out my wallet; my colleague also act blur and pretend looking at somewhere else. Abby said it’s ok, she will foot the bill. She took out six 50 Euros and a 5 Euros for the bill.

shadowlunar04
08-03-2005, 07:11 PM

Chapter 1 (Part 3)

After paying the bill, we took a slow walk to the concert area. It was located at the main street of the town. There are a lot people at the stage area, at least a thousand or two. We joined in the party from the side. People were dancing, the music was loud and noisy, I don’t know the name of the band playing on the stage. And everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. I can say the Germans really know how to party. Abby started dancing in front of me and turned around to pull me along. I was awkward and don’t know how to move to her beat. She took both of my hands and rested it on her waist and then she put her hands on my shoulders.

“Just move your butt. Swing it left and right to the beat. Follow the bass tempo.” She shouted into my ear.

I gave her a nod and started swaying from side to side, imitating her movements. You, people out there, will laugh to death if you see how I moved. I could I felt that I was moving like a robot. Very rigid movements. Hahaha…… I kept my distance from her at this moment. Don’t want to let her know I got a hard on then. Hehehe……..

“You’re doing well”, she shouted again into my ear. I nodded at her again.

I was enjoying my time with her and totally forgotten what my colleague and Daphne were doing then. And I couldn’t care less about them. Here’s a gal you like, dancing away in front of you, I would definitely gives her my 101% attention. There were times when the stage played slow music and she will stand very close to me. Her perfume was just overwhelming. There were a few times, we were almost hugging and I could felt her breasts against my chest. That instantly gave me a hard on. I hoped I did not give her the wrong impression. Time flies when you are enjoying, it was past 10 pm (I think).Even though, it was a cool evening, we were perspired all over very soon because of the heat was building up around us. We were thirsty and went to get some refreshment and rest.

We went to get ourselves some beer at the side stand. There were a lot make shift stalls selling different types of beer, sausages, and some other crackers. Some of the beer was selling just over 1 Euro for half a liter, cheap right? Wait till, you get to their Oktober Fest, I heard you can get a liter for that kind of price. The reason why some beer is that cheap is because they are home brewed. It is not uncommon to find some homes to have their own br$$$$$es and of course, they have to get permits for that. Some taste good, some so-so and some taste like horse piss. Anyway, after getting some beer (my colleague didn’t get any, he got himself a coke which is more expensive than the beer), we went to find a place to sit down. There were no seats around, so we sat down on the sidewalk, leaning against the wall of a gift shop.

My colleague went back half an hour later because he was not used to late night outings and had to go to bed early. Daphne showed my colleague the way to the train station. Abby and I were sitting at the same place, waiting for Daphne to come back. We had some personal chats then. I think we talked about our love life, how we feel about it and something like that.

It took Daphne about 30 mins before she came back. She wanted to get another round of beer. I told her I had enough and she went to get another beer for herself and Abby. I told Abby I’m just a social drinker and only drink when need to. She told me in Germany, it’s hard to find men who don’t drink and they drink more beer and wine than water. This, I have to admit. In Germany, beer and wine is the normal beverages to have during meals.

Daphne was back with 2 beers and handed one over to Abby before joining the crowd and danced. She was really enjoying herself, and Abby and I continued our chats. It was then I came to know that Daphne has just broken up with his boyfriend and Abby was trying to console her in those few days. No wonder, she kept drinking and drinking. So, we just sat there watching her having fun. It was kind of sad to see her drowning her sorrows like that.

It was almost midnight when the fireworks display started. It was not as grand as what we had in the NDP but it was good enough. The fireworks lasted for about 10 mins and party atmosphere was at its highest peak. Daphne had her fun for a while before she came back to us. I can see that she was drunk with those glassy eyes and the way she moved. I told Abby it’s time to bring her back. She told me Daphne lived in another town about half an hour drive from Ludwigsburg. She couldn’t drive Daphne back because she was also a bit tipsy but still sober enough. So, she said her apartment was just across the town and suggested to put Daphne up her place for the night. With me supporting Daphne’s right arm and Abby to her left, we partly carried and partly walked to Abby’s car. There was one portion of the road we had to walk up slope (part of Germany is hilly; therefore, there is no surprise to 45% slope in some towns). We had a difficult time going up the slope with Daphne dragging us down. There was a part where Abby tripped and brought Daphne down with her. My first reaction was stretched out my right arm and grabbed Daphne by the front, hoping it will break her fall. It was then I realized I was grabbing her left breast and my forearm was just underneath her right breast. I wasn’t thinking so much, and finally managed to get her standing. Abby had twisted her right ankle a bit and had some bruises at her hands. She still able to walk by herself but cannot handled Daphne anymore. So, LL, I had to support Daphne all by myself. I asked Abby to help me to put Daphne on my back and piggybacked her for the rest of the way. Daphne’s neh neh were pressing to my back, it was soft and warm. It was my only consolation for all the hard work.

The hard work was a short one, and so was my consolation. Abby’s car was about 100 m away. I put Daphne at the back seat and make sure she was properly rested before getting into the front seat. It was about 5 mins drive to Abby’s apartment. She lived in a two storey detached house; she leased the upper level and shared the kitchen with the landlady living below. Actually, she lived in München (a.k.a Munich) with her family and she moved to this town because of the study (she doing a part course in Stuttgart University) and work location. So, I piggybacked Daphne (by this time , she was comatose) into the house but when I looked at the stairs to the 2nd level, I almost cried. The Germans really know how to build their stairs, steep. I did not have an easy time climbing up but I did manage to get to the top without tumbling down.

shadowlunar04
08-03-2005, 07:12 PM

Chapter 1 (Part 4)

Abby showed me to her room and I put Daphne on her bed. Abby took over from there and I have a good look around her room. She had two wardrobes both came with icy colored, misty glass doors (good taste) and a dresser table full of cosmetics that a woman needs to camouflage herself before going out. Her single sized bed and the cover sheet were tastefully color matched to the paint work on the wall. Not much girlie stuff around (actually, I was expecting underwear and bras thrown all over the place). Flooring was furnished by pinewood and lacquer. There was a small stereo system (Marantz, I think) at a corner.

I had to get out of her room because Abby was changing Daphne out of her dirty clothes. Her living room was simple furnished, a TV and stereo system (Marantz, again. Boy, these people are rich) on a knee high glass cabinets with 2 standing speakers at both sides. A CD rack filled with a lot of CDs which I don’t even know who the singers were. She liked slow, blues, and jazz music. There is a two-seater couch with 2 single seats at flank. A coffee table at the center of the living, facing the TV set. The room was filled with warm, comfortable yellow light from the ceiling lights. Kind of gave me an old Swiss cottage feeling.

About 10 mins later, Abby came out of her room.

“How’s Daphne?” I asked her.

“She’s ok. Mumbled something while I was changing her, she’s pretty wasted”, she said.

“That bad, huh? Guess she’s really sad about the breakup”, I said.

“Yeah, she really liked her boyfriend. Too bad, things turned out the way, they are” she said.

“I think I got to go. If it’s ok for you to tell me where train station is, I’ll…..”, I did not finished my sentence when she cut me off.

“Why not you stay over for the night?” she said.

I was still pondering when she said again, “There’s no more train services in these late hours and I’ll feel better if you can stay over tonight.”

In my heart, I was thinking, ho seh liao, got happening liao.

“Well, I don’t think I have much choice then. Hope I’m not bothering you tonight.” I said.

“No, no, not at all. By the way, are you hungry? She asked me.

Just then, I remembered and my stomach was grumbling. “Yes, I feel a bit hungry but I would prefer to have a shower first.”

“OK, I’ll go make some sandwiches, and see if I can get something for you to change. The bathroom is over there.” She said, pointing to the where the bathroom was.

So, she went to downstairs and I went to the bathroom. Her bathroom was separated from the toilet and there was a bathtub in her bathroom. Wa lau, long time never enjoyed soaking in bath liao. I took all my clothes off double time and filled the tub with hot water. I poured in some shower foam and jumped into the tub. Shiok siah. All you have to do is laid back and allowed the water to carry your weight. The water seems like the caressing of women’s hands. It was soft and unpredictable, especially, the water current passed through your groin area. It is like a woman’s hand tickling on your balls, your shaft and the pubic hair. Of course, you must be imaginative a bit here. The effect is better with a Jacuzzi bath, jet bubbles shooting at your sensitive areas. The feeling is just indescribable. I was in midst of enjoying myself when there was a knock on the door. I went up and took the towel to cover my genital area before opening the door.

“Here’s something for you to wear. The sandwiches and coffee are on the table. Get them yourself. I’ll go get changed”, she said.

“Ok, will do”, I replied and took the clothes over before closing the door.

I quickly rushed through my bath and put on the T-shirt and a pair of shorts (without any boxers) that she borrowed from the landlady. There were no signs of Abby in the living room, so I guessed she was changing in her room. I sat down on the sofa and took a bite on one of the sandwiches I picked up. It was then I noticed the room door was ajar when I was switching on the TV. I had a direct view of Abby changing. She was in the process of taking off her panties. She had a pair of blossoms which will do most the women proud. It must be a D cup, at least. And her pubic hair was visible from the side view. She did not shave like most of the ang moh gals. And I’m glad she never did because I like it natural. After she removed her panties, she opened the wardrobe to look for her night clothes. I was trying to get a better view by moving forward when I hit my head on the TV screen. It made an audible sound. I was afraid she heard the sound, so I double stepped back to the sofa.

I couldn’t concentrate on what was showing on the TV, my mind was filled with images of Abby’s nude body. Her voluptuous breasts, her seductive legs, her natural pubic hair and her smooth curvy body, these images were running wild in my mind. And thinking back of all these, still gives me a hard on. I was in the midst of my wet dream when I heard Abby called me. She had a towel wrapped across her body. Wa lau, what a view! My nose was almost bleeding. I was resting my forearm on legs so that the my hands were blocking the protruding portion of my shorts (I was not wearing any underwear then). I was trying to shift my view else but I couldn’t. Her body was simply irresistible. Her legs were smooth (a bit of fine hair) and fair. And the towel couldn’t cover all of her breasts and it was showing enough for me to go crazy. I could feel it was getting hot at my groin area. I was adjusting my when she had her attention else where and I tried not to make it obvious. She just trying to make sure everything is ok before she went for a bath. I assure her everything was fine and she proceeded to the bathroom. I was praying that the towel dropped down or she bent down to pick something up. But no such luck.

I opened up my shorts and tried to blow some air into it to cool down. Nabeh, over here I cannot do anything, no PCC, no nothing. At least, back in my apartment, I can DIY myself and now I had a hard time. Worse still, the TV was showing all those erotic movies.

It took Abby about 15 mins to finish her bath. I was expecting her to be in her towel again when she came out but she was wearing this satin night gown (I think it was peach in color) with spaghetti straps. The gown was just barely covered her sensitive areas below and revealing most of her beautiful legs. She was not wearing any bra because her perky nipples were announcing the absence of it. The night gown was covering most of her breasts but the deep V-shaped cutting in front was revealing the cleavage. She went in to check on Daphne and make sure everything was ok. She did not put a robe when she came out. And she went over to the heater to increase the temperature (it was about 12ºc outside) before she came over and took a seat besides me. She was cutting in front of me between me and the coffee table. I can smell the fragrance of the after shower perfume. Very seductive. I wondered why she took the seat besides me instead of the 2 single seats.

I tried not to glance at her but it was a difficult task to accomplish. Especially, when she crossed her legs, the night gown was revealing almost half of the butt from the side. I tried not to shift too much from my side but could barely accomplish it. And I think she knew because she was always smiling at me whenever I was trying to move a bit. It was then she asked me if I wanted to watch the erotic channels (I have changed the erotic channel, which I was watching previously, to CNBC channel before she came out from her bath). I was trying act normal and said I’m ok with it. 15 mins into the movies and a beautiful sexy lady sitting besides me, I cannot tahan already. I gave an excuse and went to the toilet to DIY. I was HJing myself while thinking for Abby and her nude body. I think I cum less than 10 mins, it was so shiok that I think I haven’t one for quite sometimes (You see, I don’t really PCC much because there are always ladies around to help me when I’m in need here. But in Germany, my wife and ladies were not there, and the prices of getting a prostitute there, are just way too expensive. So, LL, what to do? PCC loh).

shadowlunar04
08-03-2005, 07:14 PM

Chapter 1 (Part 5)

After one round of arty, I felt that I can control my urge once more. Again, I gave Abby another excuse that I had a bad stomach for taking so long in the toilet. The TV was showing a guy bonking a gal, raw. And the fake moaning from the gal was loud and embarrassing to me. I sat down besides Abby, she crossed her legs again and I can felt my little hardened again. But, I sensed something else. Abby’s breathing was getting faster; I pushed my luck and shifted closer to her. She did not resist or look at me. Ho she liao, got chance liao. Now, our bodies were more or less in contact, thighs to thighs, butt to butt and shoulder to shoulder. It was then she looked at me, I know a CFM face when I see one and she definitely had a very obvious one. She had these glassy eyes (I think it must be the beer she was having just now), I could felt her body was pretty heated up. These were all the signals I need to make my advancements.

I put my left arm over her shoulders and my right hand on her thighs. Our lips met at the midway, her lips were soft and tasted sweet (she was putting on those lipsticks with flavors). Her tongue was encouraging mine, so we were frenching very soon. She was a greater kisser and knew how to lead another guy (that’s me) on. I always think frenching is a messy stuff if your partner don’t know how to play his/her part. You will end up with saliva all over your mouth and your partner’s too. That’s why I don’t really french with every gal, I have sex with.

I was trying to find a more comfortable position for her, so I lifted up her legs and put it on my lap. Her head was resting on the armrest of the couch. I was bending towards her to kiss her again, at the same time; I started to stroke in between her thigh up and down, just barely touching her sensitive area. Her skin was smooth and I can felt those little fine hairs on her thighs and the rest of the legs. Her breaths quickened and the soft moanings were more audible more. My right hand moved south towards her feet and I stroked the flat of it with my nails. She was fidgeting when I did that (some gals liked it when I did that on them, so I tried it out on Abby too), I can tell she liked it. So, I was using my 5 finger nails doing the crawling wave motion. When I got stronger reactions, I started moving upwards along her legs slowly and deliberately. It was when I almost reached her sensitive area, she reacted with a harder and more rugged kisses. It was passionate before, and now, we are into more wild type now.

Before I advanced to her pussy area, I wanted to touch, squeeze, grab or whatever you called it to her breasts. I grabbed her left neh neh first (not too hard but enough for her to feel the strength of it), immediately she let out a moan through the kiss. I was not going to be gentle with her, I think she liked a bit on the rough side. Let me side track a bit here, I think it is important for the guys to figure out what kind of treatment the gals like during the foreplay. Some gals like it gentle, some prefer SOP, some like a little rough (like Abby), some like the more brutal way (not my cup of tea, anyway) and some even like to go to the extreme. The reason is pretty simple; if you want to get 100% satisfaction out of the sex experience, you also must make the gal feel 100% satisfied. Of course, you don’t want have fake moanings, fake cummings or whatsoever like FL or WL, right. There is no cash or love involved here, just satisfaction of two people’s lusts. Since this is the situation, why not exploit it totally and enjoy it to its fullest?

Ok, enough of my sex philosophy. I was grabbing her right breast and it was more than a handful. I can felt her perky and aroused nipple through my palm. Of course I was not going to leave her left breast unattended. Our lips parted and I moved towards her breast area. I used my lips to bite her left nipple through her night gown; my right hand was pulling her right nipple. She was enjoying this because her back was arching whenever I did the biting and pulling together. Her hands were not idling either; she used her right hand to caress my little bro. and it got hardened easily upon encouragement. It was time to do some rubba rubba. I moved my right hand towards her pussy and in between thighs area. Using my only hand, I split her legs wider so that her pussy will be more exposed to my later advancement. I lifted up her night gown all the way above her breasts; she was wearing this translucent violet lacy underwear. Her pubic hair was visible through the fabrics. And did I mention it blonde too, just like her hair. Wa lau, never try blonde before leh, later must pluck a few of the hair later to keep it as souvenir, hehehe…….

Her breasts were a pair of marvelous piece natural boobs. I can’t help ignoring the pussy and attacked the two big melons. It was so tempting. I just have to suck on those big mamas. I was having fun sucking, squeezing and twirling them, and those melons looked so tempting that I just wanted to bite them. I was so aroused then that I took off my T-shirt and turned around, we were in 69 position. I wanted to have a good look at her pussy and I also wanted her to service me too. I removed her underwear and started kissing her thighs. I saw her pussy was not wet for penetration so I have to work a bit more on it. Gradually, I kissed towards her belly and then down to the other thigh. I used both of my hands to spread her open and started kissing nearer to the pussy. I used a bit of tongue action together with the kissing. At the same moment, she also pulled down my shorts and teased my shaft. She was stroking my shaft before licking the head. Suddenly she just sucked the whole of it in a gulp. I guessed she was hungry. She must have tasted my sperm residue after my PCC round in the toilet because she did ask me that later that morning. But, I did not admit, neither did I deny, I just left her guessing, hehehe…….

She must have liked to suck very much or my shaft was taste good. She was sucking it like there is no tomorrow. She used her teeth for some biting while sucking on it. I just love when a gal do that on my little bro. It will be painful if the gal doesn’t know how to use to correct strength or the timing is not right. I have only met a handful of gals who can do it well, and I’m still looking for the ultimate. I was having a difficult time in concentrating on her pussy. I had to stop servicing her several times to control my cumming. She almost sucked the hell out of me. But I didn’t let her had all the fun. I was up close and personal to her pussy, her pubic hair was bushy and it was my first time having a real golden hair pussy (I used to bonk a thai gal few years back, who dyed her hair gold in color and her pubic hair too, I was laughing like hell then. But it was a great bonk though). I used my middle and index to tease her pussy before rubbing at her pee hole (just before it). Her moaning became more audible and loud. Mixture of the moaning, heavy breathing and the slurping sound from sucking my shaft just turn me on by a notch higher. I sped up the rubbing and started pumping deep into her mouth. Her pussy was getting wetter and I fingered her using my middle finger. I was trying to stimulate her G-spot. Very soon, my finger was coated with her juice. It was then, I decided to step the pace; I used my index and middle to fingers and dug deep into her. My fingers were twirling and twisting deep inside her. She started moving her butt to get more out of the fingering. I was also pumping her much faster and deeper into her mouth. I hoped I did not suffocate her then, but I just did not care, I was building up my cum. Now, I was regretting of wasting that one round in the toilet. I wanted her to eat more of my sperms, hehehe…….

Her juice was flowing out of her pussy into the crack of her butt and I guessed it was going to make a mess on her couch. She had her first cum of the night and her legs were clamping my working hand. I had a hard time of opening them with my free hand. She was sucking hard at my shaft when she was having her orgasm. I could not control it and pumped my shaft deep into her mouth. I unloaded my load into her throat (I always unload my cum deep into a gal mouth, in that way, she had no choice but to swallow it. Always worked. Hehehe……) and swallow the whole of it. During the process of orgasm, I still worked on her pussy. I know some gals like to savor the moments after the orgasm.

shadowlunar04
08-03-2005, 07:16 PM

Chapter 1 (Part 6)

After the first orgasm, my right arm was so tired that I almost felt a cramp. I sat up so that Abby can get up from her lying position. She got up from the couch and sat on my lap, face to face. Her pussy was very near to my shaft, almost touching, I would say. My face was almost into her breasts (because she was taller than me and was sitting on my lap). Those melons never failed to amaze me. Her nipples were still aroused and perky, and she had this CFM face which I just could not resist. The look on her face told me that she hasn’t had enough out of my shaft. But my shaft was getting rubbery after the 2 cums. Just when I was wondering if I can muster a third round, she started to stroke my shaft again. This time is different. She pressed my shaft against her lower belly and used her right hand to roll my shaft on her belly. The feeling was totally different, I can felt my shaft was getting hardened and my hands started to attack her neh neh. We kissed and frenched again. I can taste my sperm in her mouth. As soon as my shaft hardened, she sat closer to me. She was moving her butt in an almost circular motion, rubbing her pussy against my shaft. She put her arms around my neck and pressed her neh neh against my chest. I was grabbing her butt to assist her rubbing and also tried to rub her pussy from behind. When I felt she was wet and ready, I reached to the coffee for my wallet and took out a featherlite condom (I always put 2 condoms in my wallet when I go overseas. It’s not necessary that I have to use it but I don’t want to go round looking for it with a hard and wet shaft when I need it. Of course, I have some more in my suitcase but it’s better to keep some just by your side for precautions, if you know what I mean). I gave it to her and she peeled off the package before capping me. She got into kneeling position and slipped my shaft into her. I was surprised to find her pussy was a bit tight. I always thought that most of the ang moh gals have a loose pussy (that’s why I selected a featherlite condom, got more feel mah).

She started pumping up and down with her hands supporting on my shoulders. I was holding her by the waist and also assisted in the action. I couldn’t kissed her while she was moving up and down. And also, I wanted to hear her moaned. Her neh neh were bouncing up and down, following the pumping motion. I really cannot tahan the view and grabbed both of them and gave it a good squeeze before I twirled it in clockwise and counter clockwise directions. It seemed that she was enjoying my treatment to her neh neh. After 10 or so mins of hard pumping, she was tired and leaned her body against mine. I pushed up her butt by supporting it from below and continue the pumping. Both of us were sweating in no time. I liked both of the parties to get drenched in sweat while having sex. It makes the whole process more stimulating. Not like the FL or WL, most of time we are doing the work and have to pay for the service they should provide to us. This is one of the reasons why I have cut down a lot on patronizing those FL these few years. Not worth it unless it’s a gem. But how many of them is really a gem?

Soon, my arms were aching from the strenuous exercise. We switched to the doggie position. Well, it was not really the doggie position; at least, I was not. I pulled my shaft out of her and told to take up position on the floor. I was sitting at the edge of the couch and she was bending over in front of me. What a view from the back! I placed one of my hands at her waist and used the other to guide my shaft into her pussy. Once my shaft was into her, I guided her with my both hands on her waist to slow stroke it. Since she had longer legs and had to spread it wider to get lower to the couch height, I had to use my legs to spread it to get to the height I wanted. Once I was comfortable with the position, I picked the momentum and pumped deep into her. She was getting really wet, I can see her juice was smearing across my pubic hair. I liked this position because it enabled me to grab the neh neh from the back. And I did just that. Squeezing, twisting, twirling, whatever motions I can think of, and her moanings were just encouraging me to give her more jialat jialat ones. It was then I realized that she did not talk dirty when I was bonking her. You know, like the things you heard in all those XXX pornos, “You dirty bastard, fxxk my now!”, “Show it to me! I want to suck on it”, “My pussy is dying to be licked” or something like that. What she said, if I can recalled properly, was something like “I want you now” and all those “Hmmm”, “Ahhhh”, “Ohhhh” sound effects. We did not have much conversation while having sex; it was more like a mutual feeling then. Nothing have to be said, all was done naturally.

After some time, she was tired and rested on the floor by leaning her forearms onto the floor. I gave her a couch pillow so that she can have better support herself. She was in her ecstasy and I was trying to building up my orgasm. I had a difficult time doing that (already cum twice liao). I switched to the missionary position 5 mins later because I always cum in that position. She laid down on couch with one of her legs over the back rest. I slide in my shaft without difficulties and started pumping her like there’s no tomorrow. I did a set of slow strokes then fast one to pick up the pace, then a deliberate slow but deep stroke into her. The cycle was repeated about 3 times and she was reaching another orgasm. How many times, I don’t know. I was trying to build up my orgasm in the process but failed to reach the red zone. Only managed to build up near to the red and fall back to the yellow zone. Since I’m a boob lover and my little bro loves boobs, I decided to do a boob job. I pulled out my shaft from her after she had her orgasm, then I removed my condom and advanced to her neh neh. I think she got my idea because she was pressing them together before my shaft got there. She was pressing her breasts tight together. It was like penetrating the pussy and more shiok. That’s the wonder of D-cups. I cummed less than 10 mins. It was another experience for me doing the boobs job. I knew I will love it (and it has proven I was correct) and I’m going to have more fun than just normal bonking.

We rested for a while before going to the toilet to clean ourselves up. We had another bath in the tub and it was fun. We teased each other, kissing and frenching again, caressing each other, re-exploring each other bodies. We spent about an hour in it before coming out of the bath. I was tired but satisfied. It was my first bonk in Europe (I planned to conquer the six continents. seven, if Antarctica has gals to bonk too. Right now, I have conquered 3 continents, asia the most, hehehe……). Abby went into her bedroom to check on Daphne again and I prepared the sleeping bag in the living room. She’s only got one and because it was a two sleeper bag. I got my chance to sleep with her. Hehehe……. Talk about luck. We slept in nude (requested by her because she likes to sleep in nude), even though, it was a two sleeper bag, we had to sleep almost in hugging position. Of course, I don’t mind. We ended up having another session of bonking in the middle of the night. I will not give more details here because it was pretty SOP stuff; touch here, touch there, lick here, suck there, bonk in scissor position, side doggie and finished off in missionary.

We slept through the morning and Daphne was already woke up by then. She gave us a “I know what you did last night, but I’m not gonna tell” look. I took another shower when Daphne cooked some breakfast for us. After the breakfast, I did not stay long and Abby drove me back to my apartment.

I had my second bonk with her at a motel, in Austria. She drove me there because I wanted see the country and also picked up some Swarovski crystal pendants for my wife and some ladies friends. I bought her a crystal bracelet. Nabeh, it costs me more than 600 Euros in total. But men cannot be too stingy in money when comes to women. So, LL, buy lo. The second bonk was as good as the first one, and I was satisfied with the quality of it. I don’t know why so many gals like Swarovski crystal. It was just a bunch of worthless stones. When they heard that I’m going to Germany, they wanted me to get some back for them. I thought it was more cheaper in Austria. In the end, it cost me even more. If I knew about this, I will get it in Sillypore and bluff them.

End of Chapter 1

The whole bonking experience was not really that special, but due to the fact because it was my first bonk in Europe, I had a quite deep impression of it. Abby and I still keeps in contact by email. And I hope when I go back to Germany, I can get more good bonks from her. Maybe I’ll try out Daphne too if I got chance. Hehehe……

Next, I will do a write up on me and Raine. Again, it’s going to be another long one, so I need more time to write it.

Thanks for the support and patience for the read up.

Eastpipper
09-03-2005, 10:52 AM
walau bro shadowlunar!I requested ur FR but till today then I saw it!Should have PM me u gt FR lioa wat!kekeke,
Can see u really put in a lot of effort in ur contributions!Thanks!
U r really 1 lucky guy!Me wanting to find such a "hungry"gal like jean but quite hard,no luck so far.

Reeemer
09-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Bro Shadowlunar,

You the man!!!!!!!

I always appreciate well written FRs, especially those of real life non-FL encounters (I had a previous encounter, Indon Tai Tai one, which I posted as well).

Great stuff and hope you will continue to get lucky with babes and feed us hungry bros with more accounts.

Up your rep to show my appreciation.

:D

KingEros
09-03-2005, 06:46 PM
And I hope when I go back to Germany, I can get more good bonks from her. Maybe I’ll try out Daphne too if I got chance. Hehehe……

Good to hear of your good time on the playground of my growing years.
Sehr gut, sehr gut ... prost!!!

shadowlunar04
09-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the comments, bro. While I was in Germany, one of the my German brought me to one of their back streets. You really need the locals to bring you there, or else you may not find it by yourself. Anyway, those are professional pros who don't just stand by the streets and wait for you. You have to go up to their apartments. Anyway, most of them have full time job and prostituting is just a part time to them.

Why I didn't go for it is because of the price. Most of them quote me about 250 Euros for 90 mins. It was a ridiculous pricing for me but my German told me it's pretty normal for the locals.

That was the time I ate a lot of grass and have the least bonks in 2 months. Not to mention, that was the time I PCC most in 2 months than in a year. :(

09-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the comments, bro. While I was in Germany, one of the my German brought me to one of their back streets. You really need the locals to bring you there, or else you may not find it by yourself. Anyway, those are professional pros who don't just stand by the streets and wait for you. You have to go up to their apartments. Anyway, most of them have full time job and prostituting is just a part time to them.

Why I didn't go for it is because of the price. Most of them quote me about 250 Euros for 90 mins. It was a ridiculous pricing for me but my German told me it's pretty normal for the locals.

That was the time I ate a lot of grass and have the least bonks in 2 months. Not to mention, that was the time I PCC most in 2 months than in a year. :(

Fantastic FR.........the best i have seen so far.........u must be real handsome ...seems u have all the lady luck in the world.....looking forward to ur next fr.......:)

FCUKYOU
09-03-2005, 11:39 PM
I think shadow is really good.

cheers

shadowlunar04
09-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Fantastic FR.........the best i have seen so far.........u must be real handsome ...seems u have all the lady luck in the world.....looking forward to ur next fr.......:)

Sorry, as I mentioned before, I'm just a normal looking guy. And I don't have all the lady luck. I'm just recounting my sex experiences over the past years. I think it's still ok, not like some bros in the other thread, "Career of women you have bonked before". Compared to them, I think I lived in the country side. Anyway, thanks for the support. Will try to put up another one of my Germany encounters as soon as possible. :)

shadowlunar04
09-03-2005, 11:55 PM
I think shadow is really good.

cheers

Thanks. You mean good in bed or good in writing? :D

Anyway, thanks for the compliments. :)

FCUKYOU
09-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Thanks. You mean good in bed or good in writing? :D

Anyway, thanks for the compliments. ..

Both??? :p .........

shadowlunar04
10-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Both??? :p .........

Hahaha......paiseh, paiseh. Writing still ok. In bed ah, I still got lots more to learn. :D

FatSpider
10-03-2005, 12:44 AM
excellent stuff :D

KingEros
10-03-2005, 07:23 AM
Anyway, those are professional pros who don't just stand by the streets and wait for you. You have to go up to their apartments.
The more southerly you go, the more of this situation ... 'coz of the Christian political stranglehold.

Did you even know that the pros there have unions to take care of them ... ie, minimum wages & reasonable working conditions?? :D

shadowlunar04
10-03-2005, 07:56 AM
Agreed with KingEros, the unions there are pretty strong in most of the trades. For the prostitution industry, the welfare and working conditions were as good as in other industries. They even got holidays and Sundays off.

I heard their services are not like the WLs we have here. They have the rights to reject you but once they serviced you, it's guaranteed satisfaction. I was hoping to give it a try but was a bit tight then. :(

killer_pussy
17-03-2005, 11:07 PM
superb... :)

zickie
25-03-2005, 02:32 PM
salute to bro shadow.i respect u man :D

nismo88
28-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Sorry, as I mentioned before, I'm just a normal looking guy. And I don't have all the lady luck. I'm just recounting my sex experiences over the past years. I think it's still ok, not like some bros in the other thread, "Career of women you have bonked before". Compared to them, I think I lived in the country side.

But bro shadow, many of us compare to u also got to live in kampong oredi..... dun say golden pussy.... normal local pussy oso not enough ar.... haha..... now waiting for yr other story... Cheers

sodom
31-03-2005, 08:15 AM
But bro shadow, many of us compare to u also got to live in kampong oredi..... dun say golden pussy.... normal local pussy oso not enough ar.... haha..... now waiting for yr other story... Cheers
Me waiting too. Pls continue.

shadowlunar04
31-03-2005, 11:19 PM
My Sex Encounter with Raine (Part 1)

As promised to post my other encounter/s in Germany. Due to my work and time constraints, I had to forgo a few details and skip the dialogues (I had to try really hard to remember the actual words for the last write up) in this write up. This time was with another gal called Raine. I will only recount the sex experiences with her in the swimming pool and in the bath room in my apartment. I came to know her during the second week of my stay in Germany. Her family leased an apartment on the second level, just above my apartment. She was living with her parents and a younger sister which was 13 year old at that time. She was 17 year old and studied in a local high school nearby. She was preparing for her university. The reason why I got to know her is because she was the only one whom I was able to communicate in English. Couple of times when I needed something or help, I will look for her (of course, later part, I also looked for her to have sex, hahaha……). At the same time, she was also brushing up her English because she was prepared to take English as one of her language subject in the university.

Let me give you a description of her. She was a blonde too, same as Abby, and she has these pair of gorgeous turquoise colored (or was it blue?) irises in her eyes. Even her eyes lashes were golden in color. She can be referred as a “Sweet Young Thing” in our terms. She has sharp features, like what most ang moh have. And also some freckles on her cheeks. I wouldn’t say she was beautiful but she’s definitely above average to my standards, and it was her eyes that captured me at the first glance. Her figure was well developed at her age. 35C, 26, 34 were her statistics (that’s what she told me later. Well, I sort of rounded off the values actually because European standards are different from ours. I just converted to our local standard.). Ang moh are better developed than Asian gals, maybe it was because of their diets. Even her younger sister was well developed at her age. Too bad she’s a minor, so cannot touch her. But seeing also can be very shiok because both sisters always walked around the apartment premises, braless. I always get a hard on just by looking at those perky nipples printed on their tees. Anyway, back to the descriptions. Raine was about my height and she has a pair of model’s legs. She always liked to walk around with a simple tee and a pair of tight fit sports shorts. She did tell me she was a part time model in one of the local ads company.

My porch has a great view overseeing part of the town because the apartments I was living were built on a hill top. Raine’s apartment was just on top of mine and she always used the back staircase (My apartment is located at the back). We did meet each other on previous occasions but it was just a few head nods and hi’s. I got to know Raine when I was sitting on a couch outside my front porch on one of the Sundays. The weather was sunny and cool, and I don’t really have anywhere to go. So, I just thought of spending the whole afternoon doing some read up. Raine came down by the staircase and asked if she could sit with me. I said I don’t mind and she sat besides me (it was a 2 seater couch). She pulled out a cigarette pack and I gestured to her that I don’t mind. She lit up a cigarette and started smoking (Oh, btw, in Germany, you get to see kids about 10 smoking. Not a big deal over there, I guess). We started to converse, talking about life in Germany, the people, the things in Sillypore, blah blah blah, all those general and superficial stuffs to get things rolling. It’s was then I found out she was preparing for her exams, that’s why she did not go out with her family on that Sunday. We talked for hours and continued it into the evening when she went back to prepare some dinner. I was surprised that she prepared my share too. I went to get a bottle of red wine (red wine is dirt cheap in Germany) for the dinner. We continued our chats after the dinner until her family came back from the outing which is about 10pm. I did have an enjoyable time with her and did not think much about have sex with her then. She was a nice and intelligent gal, a person whom I enjoyed to have company with. Actually, that was one of the few occasions when I was able to chat with gals who can speak in sense. Most of the gals would just like to gossips about almost everything under the sun. I even had experiences with some bimbos who can talk for hours but most of the time; the contents are just making no sense or whatsoever. To me, chatting with them can be a time wasting, boring and a puke blood event.

My first sex experience with her happened on one the Sundays when her family was on a visiting trip to Munich. I was lying on the couch at my front porch, doing some catch up on reading. It was a great Sunday morning. The weather was fine with plenty sunshine, the leaves were rustling in the breeze. It was quiet in the surroundings and the down hill view was just amazing. I was enjoying the peaceful moment when Raine came out of nowhere and gave me a fright. I had a small shock then but we laughed it off. I got up and let her sat besides me. She was wearing a white tee shirt with a portion cut off just above her belly button and a pair of pink, low cut shorts. It was then I noticed she had a pierced pin at her belly button. I had a hard on then, not because of the pierced pin but her tee shirt. Her C-cup breasts were pushing her tee shirt outwards and that resulted the cut off portion hanging in the air (Something like what you see in the Baywatch’ babes wearing short cut off tee shirts). And she was wearing a yellow string bra (How did I know it? Her tee shirt was thin and the bra string was round her neck) and a matching colored string undies (How did I know it again? The tied string at the sides were exposing very clearly). You see, in Germany, people there are dare to wear (or dare to not wear anything), especially in summer. During summer time, you get to see a lot of nudists or topless sun tanning at Rhine River or at the beaches of the northern part of the country. And all these actions are normal to them. You don’t see any peeping toms or people hiding in the bushes to take photos. There was this incident in one of the park at Rhine River, I was waiting to buy some ice-creams from a ice cream stall with my business associate. There were these 2 ang moh ladies standing besides me also buying ice-creams. Since they came first, I let them went first. Did I mention both ladies are nude, I mean, totally nude? Nabeh, my eyes were already eating ice-cream before I buy it, hehehe……. That was one of the events, I will never forget. I can to realize that not all beautiful gals have a good figure and a great pair of boobs. If you have the chance, go visit Europe in summer or the beaches in South America, you’ll know what I mean.

Anyway, back to the write up, she was sitting with her legs folded to her breasts, facing me. I tried not to shift too much because I was having a hard on then. I was wearing a pair of Ripcurl surfing shorts without any boxers in it, so a hard on was pretty obvious. I was hoping she did not notice it but it was damned hard to control when a gal wearing skimpy attire sitting beside you. I tried to shift my attention to the conversations we were making, and boy, was I trying hard! After about 15 mins into the chat, she said her legs were tired and wanted to straighten them. So, I let her rested her legs onto my thighs. I think she knew that I was having a hard on because her right calf was touching at the base of my shaft. So, this was the awkward situation I was in, I knew she knew it and she knew that I knew she knew it. But I was trying to keep a straight face and carry on with the chat. Suddenly, she suggested going to the gym (in Germany, any indoor sports hall is called gym) for a swim. Ok, it was a Sunday; every shop in town was closed. Most people spent their weekend somewhere else, in parks, at some big cities or in neighboring countries. She told me she part timed in the gym and she was holding 1 set of keys to it. Ho seh liao, I thought to myself, maybe got happening in the gym leh? So, she went to get her stuff and I just put on a pair of Bermudas over my shorts and sandals.

To be continue........

shadowlunar04
31-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Continue from previous.........

I met her at the front gates and then we proceeded to the gym. The gym is located at the Zentrum (central in German) of the town. There was a big fountain at the centre of the Zentrum, some restaurants, shops and a mini super mart surrounding it. On normal days, you will see people in Zentrum doing groceries, having meals and kids playing in the fountain. On Sundays, there was not a single soul around. The gym is just located beside a Doner Kebap restaurant. The exterior of the gym was covered with darkened glass, the type you can see from inside but not from outside. She unlocked the doors and locked the doors once we were in the gym. The pool was 50 by 50 m and 1.6 m deep at one end and 2.1 m at the other. Raine put her stuff on one of the bench and stripped down to her swimsuit. She was still wearing the yellow swimwear. I took off my Bermudas and the tee shirt before going into pool. The water was cold but it felt good. Raine jumped in and made a big splash on me. We started making splashes on each other. I swam under and pulled her down by her legs. At times, I grabbed her by waist and pulled her down. we were having a fun time when she suddenly went under the water and pulled down my shorts, then she swam across to the other side. I had a hard time catching up with her (she was with her high school swimming team) and so more, my little bro was adding factor to the water resistance, hehehe…….

She threw my shorts over the bench and swam to one of the corners. Now, I have her cornered and I advanced to her. She was trying to swim underneath me but I managed to grab one of her bra strings and pulled it. She halted for a moment when I did this and that was the time I pulled the other string. Her swimming bra dropped to the bottom of the pool. I can see her gorgeous breasts when she turned around and surfaced. I surfaced too to catch my breaths, she was smiling at me and gestured me to follow her. She swam to the side of the pool where there was leg support in the water, I followed her. At the side of the pool, she turned around, staying on the leg support. For the last 5 m, I swam under the water to see how her breasts looked like. At about 1 m from her, I can see her breasts were nicely formed and very curvy. Her nipples were pinkish and perky (must be the water temperature). Those breasts were just mesmerizing and I was almost out of breath before I broke for the surface. She has recovered her normal breathing and I was still panting and out of breath (talk about old man, hahaha……). Her arms were resting on top of the water drainage. I put my hands on the drainage and straightened my arms to support myself in the water. We were not in contact at this moment. Her posture was lifting up her breasts slightly and parts of those boobs were out of the water. Seeing the water rippled against her breasts gave me another hard on, I must suck those nipples. I moved in slowly to her, my bro touched the fabrics of her swimming undies first. Very soon, we were in full body contact. I gave her a peck on her cheek, then the other, then another one on her lips. In no time, the tongue actions started, her breaths were slightly scented and she frenched like an amateur. She hooked her arms around my neck and I had to continue to support myself and her. Luckily, she was standing at the leg support, or else both of us will died of drowning, frenching. I used my tongue to explore her mouth, guiding her tongue to move against mine, exploring the under side of her tongue and also the twirling actions.

During frenching, I shifted my left hand downwards to explore more of her body. Her C-cup breasts were nice to grab and the softness of it was just amazing. I started to attack her right nipple, pinching it, doing the twisting and not forgetting the pulling of it. She let out a couple of moans while I was doing that. Her moaning was just too encouraging for me, I must suck those nipples soon. But, there was one thing I must do first, remove the other piece of the swimwear. I used my left hand to pull the right string and struggled with the left one. The undies dropped to the bottom of the pool. I tested her wetness by fingering into her CB, she was not so wet. I went back supporting myself with both hands and allowed my whole body to float up. After doing that, I attacked her breasts by sucking the nipples. I couldn’t hear her moaning because my head was almost under the water and I had to paddle to keep myself from floating away. About every minute or so, I had to come up for breath. I was doing these for about 10 mins before I started doing some rubba rubba at her CB. This time, I used my right hand’s middle and fourth finger to rub. I was pretty anxious to get her cum because I was running out of breath fast (maybe you can try this in the swimming pool here, see how you feel, I’m not going to try it again because it was a tiring chore and you drink a lot of the pool water). So, I applied more pressure than usual and also picked up the speed of the rubba rubba. I stopped sucking her nipples and concentrated on the rubbing and kissing at her neck. She cummed about 10 mins later and my arm was aching tired by then.

I knew it was my turn to have my fun now, so I spread her legs wider. I tried to insert my little bro into her but unsuccessful. One, her pussy was pretty tight (even though she had a couples of sex experiences previously) and second, the water was diluting our natural lubricants. Anyway, I was tired staying inside the pool, so I told her why not we do it outside the pool? She said ok and we swam towards the nearest ladder to get out of the pool. She went up the ladder first and I had a nice view of her pussy from the bottom. It looked very juicy with the swaying butt and water dripping from it. I cannot control myself and used my right middle finger to poke her pussy. She had a shock and almost fell on top of me. Luckily, I supported her with my left hand on her butt and my right hand on her pussy, hehehe……. She got out of the pool, finally, and gave me the feigned angry look. Man, I just loved to see that look again, because it’s the combination of seductive and CFM look. After I got out of the pool, she got herself laid at the side of the pool. Bros, if a gal is lying down naked with legs spread and inviting your little bro to her wet pussy, what would you do? Well, I did what normal men will do, “Cheong, ahhhhhh……..”

To be continue........

shadowlunar04
31-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Continue from previous.........

I doubled steps to her and hooked her legs at the knee area with my arms. My little bro did not insert into her pussy easily, even though, hers was well lubricated. Actually, I find her pussy was a bit tight. Well, she’s a 17 year old, it’s kinda expected. She has only got a couple of sex experiences with her boyfriend. Anyway, I like tight pussy, it gives you more stimulation along with a little bit of pain. The first few strokes were quite painful for her because I can tell from her facial expression. She was starting to enjoy after the painful stage. Our bodies were still wet from the pool and her long hair was spreading around her. She looked very seduction, especially with all those beads of water on her body. Her breasts were moving up and down, following the motions of the pumping. I simply love looking at those set of big mamas, they looked like jelly, soft and nice to grab. And her muffled moaning was amplified by the emptiness of the gym, it’s the echoes that stimulated me to a higher level.

I bent over to her, still hooking onto her legs, and kissed her in-between of her breasts. Slowly, moving on to her left breast, I started to apply some sucking along with the kisses. Her nipple was still perky as ever, I added some biting actions together with the sucking. After that, I moved on to her right breast. Man, her breasts were just wonderful. Soft and tender, just ripe to be pluck. I couldn’t helped myself but to leave some kari gueh (curry chicken aka love bite) on those big mamas. After I’m done with her breasts, I moved up, kissing onto her body along the way. Temporary paused at her neck and wanted to leave some kari gueh but I was thinking, better not. I don’t want to leave visible evident for her parents questioning. The kissing and slightly sucking of the neck created a louder moaning from her, and the echoes just made me to pump harder and deeper into her. I moved up again, kissing and teasing with my lips and tongue. Upon reaching her ear, I feigned some biting at her ear lobe. Also, I breathed out harder, through my nostrils, into her ear. After a while, she was fidgeting and wanted to shift her head to avoid the blowing into her ear. I steadied her head and continued my act. Bros who like kinky stuff can try this. Not all gals will love it but I was told that by doing this, it will bring the gal’s sensitivity to a higher level. This trick works well for gals who are inexperience in sex and on those who are really passionate in making love. Also, provided you are leading her. But, I never try this act on FL or all those outside makan chicks. I don’t want to waste time doing this on them; they know how to satisfy themselves in other ways and I also got some other tricks up my sleeves, hehehe….....

I can feel she was cumming because she was breathing deeper and faster. And, also, her moaning was getting louder. But strange though, I never hear her talked dirty like, “Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” or “Fxxk me deeper” in the process. You know, like what you see in all those ang moh xxx movies. It seemed that the ang moh gals are getting the bonk of their whole life, quite exaggerating I would say. All I got was the “Ah, ah”, “Umh,umh” with the amplification of the echoes. She held tightly to me when she cummed and scratched my back (I had about 5 finger nail scratched lines on my back then). I slowed down the pumping action after she cummed. About a few mins later, I stopped the pumping and lifted her right leg over me so that she was resting on her side. I picked up the pumping and I supported myself with my left hand on the floor. I also teased her nipples and breasts with my right hand. She put her left arm under her head for resting and turned her head, looking at me. We had some little flirting (not dirty one) talk here, and the result is making me pumping harder and faster into her.

When she started to pick up the pace, we changed to doggie position. This is one of the positions I like because it provided me a great view of the gal’s pussy and her butt. I bent over to her back and rested most of my weight onto her (like that, I can rest a bit mah). My two hands were crossed over to her front to play with her breasts; I like to fondle with the breasts in this position because you can feel the weight and the fullness of the breasts. This position is especially good if your gal has only A-cup breasts; it will become B-cup temporary due to the gravity pull (the Newton’s apple law, hahaha…….). At the same time, I was also kissing and sucking her back (kari guehs were inevitable in this case). I also love her natural body scent (not body odor, mind you). I don’t know why but most of the ang moh gal I have met, have a nice body scent and I came to love it during my two months stay in Germany.

Anyway, I was on my way building up my cumming, so with my left hand still teasing her breasts, I moved my right hand downwards to her pussy area. I slowed down the pumping speed but deliberately to thrust in deeper. My fingers were rubbing her pussy together with the rhythm of my thrusts. Slowly, I built up the speed and the pressure of the rubba rubba. She lowered down her upper body by resting on her elbows. Again her Sony Dynamic Digital Surround sound system was well heard in the gym. Her position, now, allowed me to insert my little bro into her pussy deeper. After 10 mins into the pumping action, we switched back to the missionary position. From there, I picked the pumping speed and thrust deeper; I was sweating like hell by then. Her right leg was hooked over my left shoulder and supported it with my left hand. While pumping, I used my right thumb to continue to rubba rubba on her pussy. Her hands were gripping at both sides of the curbs. She cummed the second time and I was still building mine. I speed up the pumping actions to my max. and also rubbed her pussy ferociously. I think she was feeling more pain than song right then. By now, her SDDS sound system was amazing that I believed that she had the best sound system of all the gals I have bonked, up to date. Less than 10 mins into the high paced 5BX, I felt my cum and my sperm load was unloading. Quickly, I pulled out from her and shot my load into the POOL (some boys and gals are gonna to taste my cum, hehehe…….). I was totally wasted after unloading and Raine was catching her breathers.

It was quite a sex experience for me but the fun did not stop there. Later, Raine gave a BBBJ by the side of the pool. It was not one of the best I had and I had to guide here and there during the whole process. I have taught her how to lick, when to suck, when to deep throat, how to lick the balls without the guy feeling pain, how to exert the biting without the pain, and blah blah blah. I did cum after that the BBBJ (of course, with some help of my right hand lah). But, I believe she will be one great BJ gal because she was willing and eager to learn, and the most important thing was she was not afraid of the messy state after everything. It will be a pity that I would not be there to enjoy it when she really mastered the skill. But I did go back to her a couple of time to spot check that I have really taught her well.

I was sextisfied after everything and she had her fun, we went back to pool to do some wash up (more sperms for the boys and gals, hehehe…….) before we headed back to our apartments. I was so bushed that I hit for the sack upon reaching the apartment. I had a very good evening nap before my dinner. Overall, it was a good sex experience. I expected more to come from her and she did not disappoint me either.

End of Part 1

I have not started writing the Part 2 yet but I will try to finish it within these 2 weeks if possible.

Thanks for your time for reading up my encounter. Hope the bros wouldn't mind my bad writing.

ttrenz
01-04-2005, 12:24 AM
By the way you are doing "it", you will need more half boiled eggs to renourished yourself. :D kekeke

Then Your morning drinks will be Beer with raw eggs stir in :D

forumer
01-04-2005, 01:02 AM
nice one... :)

duothrust
20-04-2005, 05:48 PM
I tested her wetness by fingering into her CB, she was not so wet. I went back supporting myself with both hands and allowed my whole body to float up.

Er...why u wanna test her 'wetness' when the both of u are already inside the pool huh? U mean the pool is dry one?

nismo88
20-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks for your time for reading up my encounter. Hope the bros wouldn't mind my bad writing.
Nice FR bro..... as usual never disapoint leh.....
Beri good to read...... more please :D

shadowlunar04
20-04-2005, 09:46 PM
Er...why u wanna test her 'wetness' when the both of u are already inside the pool huh? U mean the pool is dry one?

Er.....You mean you never try it in the pool? That kind of "wetness" is not as same as the "wetness" of the water. It's higher in lubricative and better viscosity in properties. Even in the water, you still can feel it by fingering. :cool:

Go try it, you'll know what I mean.

KingEros
20-04-2005, 10:43 PM
As promised to post my other encounter/s in Germany.

Sehr gut ... very nostalgic stuff, especially for a Sillyporean who landed on german soil almost 18 years ago as a virgin & returned THE man who could deliver. :D

During summer time, you get to see a lot of nudists or topless sun tanning at Rhine River or at the beaches of the northern part of the country.

Sounds like you were in my playground ... which city were you in Nordrhein-Westfalen?? I certainly remember the annual Karneval in Koeln - where the babes just wanted to get drunk & get fucked!!!

You see, in Germany, people there are dare to wear (or dare to not wear anything), especially in summer ... There were these 2 ang moh ladies standing besides me also buying ice-creams & both ladies are nude, I mean, totally nude!!

Let me share my own unforgettable episode ... bear in mind that this happened to me when I was still green & all of 19.

My German friends brought me to one of those quarry places (not unlike those in Ubin) off Dortmund, which has been refurbished into a lake with all sorts of boats for rental. As my budget wasn't that "loose" then, I decided to skip the pedaling & laze around on the grass area for some sun. Being typically Sillyporean, I found a spot that was mostly unoccupied yet ... about 15 minutes later, a fake blonde (why I know?? ... tell you later) in her late 20s walked to within 2 metres of me & laid her beach towel down. She was in a chiffon short-sleeved top & tight skirts ... next thing I knew she started to unbutton & unzip her clothings respectively - when she was in her bra & panty, I thought that must be it ... how more lucky can I get?? For the record, her boobs must be like 38DDs while her waist is like between 24-26 ... cannot visualise, then think Amy Yip!!!

Anyway, I digressed ... I then got the shock of my life when she started unclasping her bra, removed it before she pulled down her matching lacey panties too. Did I mention that she did that while standing up & looking around the park ... not like she was folded under another BIG beach towel?? What the fuck ... I was quite sure I donated protein to the German soil right there right then. Well, that was also when I determined she was a fake blonde ... get it??

Then, she bent down with her ass facing my direction ... in search of her bikinis in her sling bag - dun even try to ask me if she did that deliberately, it was just too much of a question for my messed-up head (both the big & small ones) to handle!!! That was also the first time I witnessed "live" a pussy sneaking a peak at me, with her owner all naked & bent down the front ... what a steaming sight, especially when her bush was like trimmed in typical European fashion (ie, just a small steak above her clits)!!!

Well, she then put on her bikini & took her time to enjoy the sun ... & occasionally caught me stealing glances of her. About 3 hours later (yup, that's how patient I was ... but still cannot understand why I could never transfer that patience into fishing though) ... she acted out the reverse & this time, probably becoz she knew I was like milking in my shorts - she faced me while changing from her bikini back to her lacey lingerie ... I swear she even challenged me with a smirk, but unfortunately, this 19-year-old suppressedly traditional Asian couldn't muster the courage to even talk to her.

Well, that was indeed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity whizzing past my opened door ... one which I still live to regret - but the good thing was my post-mortem was meticulously conducted shortly thereafter. Following which, I never ever let any opportunity whiz me by, as long as I can smell pussy in the air. :rolleyes:

KingEros
20-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Go try it yourself ... or simply still, have you ever felt a raging hard-on when you were swimming?? ;)

shadowlunar04
20-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Go try it yourself ... or simply still, have you ever felt a raging hard-on when you were swimming?? ;)

Thanks to bro Hooter666 for the encouragement.

Bro Kingeros, Nice FR you have put up. If I were you, mai tu liao, I'll go up to her and ask for a free bonk on the spot. The gal was obviously teasing you. In Germany, such acts are very common. There are more thing I have seen but I shall not go into too much details. You have to be there to experience yourself. To see is to believe.

It takes one to know one. My respect to you, bro. ;)

KingEros
21-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Bro Kingeros, Nice FR you have put up.
If I were you, mai tu liao, I'll go up to her and ask for a free bonk on the spot.
Like I said, I was green then ...

The gal was obviously teasing you. In Germany, such acts are very common.

Tell me about it ... the remaining 2 year plus I spent there was an education, both in terms of seduction & seizing opportunities.
Seduction was so blatant that my colleague's live-in girlfriend came & wake me up in a short nightie with matching panty, when I spent the night at their place after painting the town red with them the night before. When she saw I had a morning hard-on, she held my prick, squeezed it & said "I've never tried a Chinese one" ... while I was still battling about whether it was ethically responsible, she just made it clear that my colleague had gone off for his Sunday gym workout ... next thing I know, my prick was already in her mouth!!!
Main lesson learnt from my time there ...
1) sex is basic human needs
2) see clearly the diff between making love & having sex

There are more thing I have seen but I shall not go into too much details. You have to be there to experience yourself. To see is to believe.

It's ok if you still need to protect the characters in your FRs ... for me, it's been so long ago. I have had too many adventures during my time in Germany ... added advantage since I spoke the lingo too. Still a very handy tools when I run into Lufthansa crew chilling out at Peranakan Place.
Somehow, I have this hunch that our hunting grounds may not have been too far away from one another - the gym you mentioned is quite near the Koelner Dom?? I certainly remember a very significant statue of a fountain there. :D

It takes one to know one. My respect to you, bro.
You're much too kind about the respect & all ... I just see it as two strangers suddenly realising their common liking for a particularly rare bottle of wine - always good to sit back & reminisce on how smooth it all tasted. ;)

Arranox
18-08-2005, 05:53 PM
what does FL and FR mean?

sg_boytoy
18-08-2005, 06:02 PM
what does FL and FR mean?

Wah lao eh~

FR = Field Report on sexual experience in English

FL = Feel Leepot on sexual experience in Hokkien

Let me tip you with another fancy one, WL = Wah Lau, the concluding use of "eh" is optional.

shadowlunar04
18-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Wah lao eh~

FR = Field Report on sexual experience in English

FL = Feel Leepot on sexual experience in Hokkien

Let me tip you with another fancy one, WL = Wah Lau, the concluding use of "eh" is optional.

Kaozzz, my old thread kanna dug out? :D

Aiyoh, bro. Ppl new, you also want to kah jiao.

Meaning of FR, as above. FL means FreeLance. WL means Working Lady. For more info, refer to the link below.

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html