PDA

View Full Version : Wild Life

President Sammy
25-02-2005, 01:06 AM
This thread is created to consolidate all mine FR in the wild. I also want to thanks those bros who have given me the support.

President Sammy
25-02-2005, 01:08 AM
Last Friday (17/12/2004), I was feeling very moody so decided to go GL to jalan jalan. Once reached there, I parked the car at Lor 6 and proceeded for my touring in GL. As I was passing through Ocean Hotel at Lor 6, my view was caught a PRC with 36D Boob and also has the CFM look. So I went up to her and chit chat with her for about 5mins. After that I asked for her nos and without any hesitation, she gave me her nos. And I proceeded on my hunting in GL for any better chicks.

After half an hour of viewing, I cant find any chick that can trigger my inspiration. So I decided to go back for the chick that I saw outside Ocean Hotel at Lor 6. Since I have her nos, I called her at her mobile. Over the phone, I asked her whether she was daring enough to do the mission in the car at a remote place. I was surprised that she agreed to my proposal without any hesitation. After picking her at Lor 6, I drove her to a remote place and it took us about 20mins to get there from GL.

Once reaching the firing ground, we started to undress ourselves. Before that she asked whether it was safe to have our mission at such a place. I ensured her it is very safe and no one would noticed us. We proceeded on to undress until both of us were nude. Then I proceeded on to attack her 36D flawless boob as I m a boob lover. After licking and sucking at her pinky 20cents nipper for about 5mins, we went on frenching just like she is my gf.

Then she helped me to put on the cap and we proceeded on our mission. At first, we just have the normal mission at the front sit for about 5mins. Then I propose to her that we went outside the car to carry on our mission. Again without any hesitation, she agreed with my requested and we went outside the car only with our shoes on. As she was wearing a 2 inch high heels, its helped us in our mission in standing doggie style. After about 15mins, we completed the mission and proceeded cleaning and dressing up ourselves.

As we were on our way back to GL, I asked her how she felt and she answered that it was very exciting. And she willing to try it out again, if I asked her out.

Looks:7/10
Figure:9/10 (36D/26/36)
Height:Around 1.6m
Weight:48Kg
Bj:Nil (Cos in the car)
Fj:8/10
Damages:S$100/-
Overall:10/10
RTF:Yes

If any bro want to try her, you can PM me. Hope that all the bros out there enjoy mine FR. If you like it, please rep up my point. Thanks.

President Sammy
25-02-2005, 01:09 AM
To all bros out there, this was a late report after my great mission with her.
She reached SG on 18 Feb 2005 (Friday) and she called me to pick her from the airport. Too bad the phone didn’t get thru and she took a cab back.

Just she was in the cab, I called her and she told me that she can’t get me thru the phone. About half an hour later I called up her again, she told me that she lost her luggage in the cab. Cos the driver drove before she can retrieve it. But, the good new is she called me today and said that she has retrieved her luggage from the police station.

Without any further delay, let me begin mine report of the mission in the wild.
On the night that she arrived in SG, she called me at around 9.30pm and asked me to send her to the airport. Cos she tried her luck that the CCTV in the airport have capture the cab nos. When we reached there, I checked with police and the taxi counter whether any driver return her luggage. With great disappointment, we left the airport and proceeded to the hawker centre in ECP.

At about 11pm, we finished our supper and proceeded to our mission. As both of us know each other for sometime, I requested to have our mission in the car at a remote place. At first, she dun felt comfortable with it because she worried that we would catch by the authority or someone might caught us in action. After some ensuring from me, I would bring her to a remote place that no one could spot us. She told me that she feel very safe when she went out with me so she agreed. Before we proceeded, we went to get some accessories (CD) for our mission in the wild.

It took us about an hour to reach our destination cos I drove slower than normal day. Both of us got out of my car and she went to relief herself before we engaged. We stripped ourselves totally except with our shoes on. She helped me to put on the CD and give me a short blew. After that we pet for awhile and we took up our position in front mine car. She bended forward and rest both of her hands on the car and I took up mine position behind her. Without any difficult, (cos her height match me, hehe) she assist mine little bro in to her super super wet sister. It was so exciting because we could enjoy our mission in the wild without been caught in action and the best thing was both of us were totally naked. I enjoyed banging her from behind because I enjoyed the view as well as to kissed and licked her back and at the same time I can massage her two big melons.

After about 20mins, we ended our great mission in the wild and hugged for awhile with a few petting here and there. But the downside was that both of us suffered a few bites from the mighty commando mosquitoes. We dressed up and proceeded back.

This is MY GREAT MISSION IN THE WILD. I really love it. Woo…..

Please rep mine point if you like mine mission. Thanks Bros.

President Sammy
25-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Thanks to Bro coolfire173. This is mine latest commando action in the wild. The entire mission order started on 24 February 2005, 0130HR. Base on the contact given by Bro coolfire173, I called up this PRC lady by the name of Joey and she asked the call. She told me that the AV was in action in GL, so she stayed at home waiting for clearance from her Ma Fu. She asked me whether I want to pay her a visit and mine replied her definitely.

At about 0300HR, I reached the FRV and I called her up again. She asked the call and told me she was resting at her home base. So I told her to get back to me when she ready for action. While waiting for OP order, I went to recce around the PRC territories. About 20mins later, my patience was running low and I called the command post to check for the update. OC Joey order me met her at CRV GL 14 and I rushed over to the place without any further delay.

Upon reached the CRV, I com OC Joey and informed her that I m in position. Around 2mins later OC Joey came to my vehicle and I invited her to come on board for further discussion. Without any hesitation, I requested her to follow me for a special mission in the wild. To mine surprised, she agreed with my planning and double check with me that I had brought along the safety equipment (CD). After confirming with her the safety, we proceeded for our special mission in the wild.

As usual it took us about an hour to reach the objective. Upon reaching the ground, we undressed ourselves totally only with our footwear on. The next stage, we went outside the vehicle and took up mine favourite position. Before that she helped to put on the CD and gave a few blows on mine little brother. Nothing to shout for the BJ. She bent forward with her hands on the door and I took mine position behind her. The entire mission took an about 20mins and everything went according to plan.

Looks:7.5/10
Figure:9/10 (34C/25/35)
Weight:About 47Kg
BJ:5/10
FJ:10/10
Overall:10/10
RTF:Yes

Another great success for MY SPECIAL MISSION in the wild. Woo….

Once again, I would like to thanks Bro coolfire173 for his generosity for sharing this PRC lady with me.

For bros who like mine FR, please rep up mine points. Thanks.

tiko2004
25-02-2005, 01:28 AM
Nice FR bRO..
kEEP IT UP :D

yoho
25-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Good fr. President. I will pm you. give contact can. plese

beachboii
25-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks to Bro coolfire173. This is mine latest commando action in the wild. The entire mission order started on 24 February 2005, 0130HR.

Another great success for MY SPECIAL MISSION in the wild. Woo….

Once again, I would like to thanks Bro coolfire173 for his generosity for sharing this PRC lady with me.

For bros who like mine FR, please rep up mine points. Thanks.

brudder...u like to do in the wild huh....btw which area can rally totally naked in the wild in singapore...i drive but i had nvr come across such place maybe u can pm me to advice

farmen333
25-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Please remove this message at the wrong thread.

President Sammy
26-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Before I start mine latest FR, I need to seek some justices from some bros out here. I realised some bros deducted mine points from me without any own mother fucker reason and I felt very pissed off. Oh my dear bros, if you dun like my style. Feel free to stay clear from mine FR. If you dun like or trust mine FR is a genuine one, is OK, dun support lah. Dun need to deduct mine points that I earned from the other bros out here. If you felt jealous about me, find your own chicks to bonk them in the wild ok. Is not I want to complain, cos I really felt very BUI SONG ok.

Coming back to mine FR. This week is a busy week for because I bonked three PRC in a week. Some bros might think that I very loaded; the true is that I just received bonus not long lah. Dun asked me how much I got, I cannot tell lah. Ok ok return to some serious reporting.

Today (25 February 2005) is mine lucky day, with the help of another PRC. I managed to know this very sweet looking PRC that just arrived in SG a few days ago. Currently, she is working in one of the KTV in town and her name is Xue Er. Sound very familiar rite, but this lady is new in SG. She captured my attention by the first view because her look so sweet and pure to me. Beside this she didn’t wear any make-up, everything is so natural. Without any delay, I asked mine PRC friend whether she want to go out with me. This friend of mine knew that what I up to. She also knew that my recent hobby is to bonk in the wild. YES, WILD LIFE. This was really mine LUCKY DAY hehe because she was not going to the KTV and she agreed to go out with me.

I tried not to be too long winded in mine FR, so I decided to summarise the details. This lady really is mine lucky star cos with her around I managed to spot a new hunting ground for mission in the wild. Upon reaching the designation, she was hesitated to have our mission outside the car and she told me that she felt very nervous. After some sweet talk and assuring the entire mission would be very safe, no one would spot us.

So I went out the car and undressed myself first. After seeing me in nude, she felt better and went out of the car to undress herself. This time we had our mission at the right side of the car with the rear door opened. Before she went into position, she capped my little brother and gave him a solid blow. I could say that among these three ladies her blow job was the best, but still room for improvement. Immediately after the blow job, she turned back facing me and her left hand holding to the door handle. Then she raised her right leg and rest on top the back cover, with her right hand, she insert my little into the very tight and wet pussy. Once my little brother in position, I started to ram her like tomorrow never come. With her right hand holding the hang handle inside the top rear and her left at the door handle. She moaned quite loudly which made me worried that someone might hear it. Lucky for us the place is really deserted compare to the previous location I used.

After 20mins, I still could not come, maybe because of the tight schedule of missions in the wild. So, I decided to finish the mission with hand job. I grasped her waist with my left hand and sucked her juice melon, while I stroke my little brother with my right hand. She seemed to like the way I licked and sucked her melon with ballistic tongue. Because she moaned so sexily and at the same she pulled mine hairs, but I dun felt the pained. Maybe I too engrossed in her beautiful melon. At last, I fired on mine ammos which were not many maybe because of the tight field firing missions between a week.

Looks:7.8/10
Figure:9/10 (36C/24/36): Very smooth and fair skin.
Weight:45Kg
BJ:6/10
FJ:7/10
Overall:9/10
RTF:Yes, If my little brother can take up the strain schedule. Woo….

This PRC really a rare gem and she is a very sweet and nice lady. Please take care of her bros out there OK.

I will only share her contact with bros out here with good reputation. Beside this, you must PM or email your Name & Contact to me and I will pass your contact to her. It is really up to her whether she wants to contact you because she working in KTV during the night and she will be free during the day. So bros out here, PLEASE DUN PM ME AND ASKING FOR HER CONTACT. OK.

asdfghjkl
26-02-2005, 09:41 PM
president.. nice nick..

President Sammy
26-02-2005, 10:22 PM
president.. nice nick..

Thanks for ur praising.

Cupid_sex_u
26-02-2005, 10:29 PM
bro President sammy, indeed good FR!!!

5stars
26-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Delicious FR- admire your courage to try your WILD BONK.

You can try to improve & regain your stamina by taking some chinese herbs.

Heard mutton soup or beef soup offer some help :D

RTF:Yes, If my little brother can take up the strain schedule. Woo….

boringday
26-02-2005, 11:46 PM
I will only share her contact with bros out here with good reputation. Bes...

looks like i dont qualify hor? :(

inventry
27-02-2005, 12:13 AM
bro president

very good n steamy FR..... good work...

cheers

wahzai
27-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Nice nick and missionssss u have !! :) CHEERS !

President Sammy
27-02-2005, 01:28 AM
Delicious FR- admire your courage to try your WILD BONK.

You can try to improve & regain your stamina by taking some chinese herbs.

Heard mutton soup or beef soup offer some help :D

Thanks for the advise and also for reping up mine points.

President Sammy
03-03-2005, 06:58 AM
ATTENTION: All bros out here, I am back with another great mission in the wild after a short break since my last mission. Before I begin with mine FR, I would like to thanks all the bros out here who give me the support and also giving some advises that how to rejuvenate my little brother.

Early the morning on 02 March 2005 at about 1.00 am, I was feeling very horny after good and solid body maintaining for the last few days. I decided to pay a visit to my favourite PRC, which is Hai Xia. Without any hesitation, I drove all way to GL to look for her. As I was there, she saw me driving past her and immediately she walked towards my car. She boarded my car and asking me why I came to GL at this time. I told her that I came for her. She happily replied me ‘OK’ and asking me to check in. And I replied her ‘No’ and she knew that I what was in my mind. Immediately, she replied me with a negative answer and she told me that she can’t go out with me. I asked her why and she replied that it was because the duration for the trip and mission took a long time. And she could not go for such a long time because her Mafu would not allow her. With my understanding, she left my car and I proceeded to Lor 14 to look for my second target on mine targets list, which is Joey.

Upon reaching Lor 14, I called Joey and she told me that she was resting at her home base because she was not feeling well, but she asked me to wait for her. While waiting for Joey, a PRC caught my attention with a nice pair of big fair boobs. Too bad I going to missed her because I needed to wait for Joey. About 5mins later, she appeared beside my car and I asked her hop in. She looked quite sick to me, I used mine hands to feel her body and I could feel that her body was a bit hot than normal. So out of concern, I asked her to go back to have a good rest and we can have our mission when she recover. After she left, I went around GL without any target in mind, but I hoping I could see the PRC with a nice pair of big fair boobs again.

As I was driving passed Talma Rd, I saw the PRC with a nice pair of big fair boobs. Immediately, I stopped my car in front of her and she walked towards my car. I winded down the window and she asked me ‘Yao Bu Yao Qu’. I replied her later and I asked for her HP nos. She gave it to me without any hesitation and I drove off. Straight after that I parked my car at an empty slot along Lor 14 and I gave her a call. When she answered mine call, I asked her directly whether she could go out with me. She questioned me ‘NI YAO DAI WO QU NA LI’ and I replied her that I want to bring her to a remote place to make love with her in the car. She replied me that she needed to seek clearance from her Mafu and she would call me back shortly. A few minutes later, she called me and telling me that her Mafu dun wanted to let her go off so early. I took a look and mine watch, it was 3.30am and I told that her it was not early already. With much persistent from me, she refused to go.

So BO BIAN I gave up reluctantly. Out of the blue, a PRC by the name of Xiao Wei, given by a KIND BRO out here had come to my mind. Without further delay, I called her at mobile and she answered. The same old question, I asked her whether she want to go out with me to a remote place to make love in the car. But, before that I told her needed to take a look at her first. Out of my notice, she was standing along Talma Rd which is the same spot as the PRC with a nice pair of big fair boobs. Between minutes, she appeared beside my car and I asked her to hop in. While she was in the car, I took a closer look at her and I told her that she not my cup of tea. She asked me why and I told her that she not mine cup of tea. And I asked her whether she know that PRC with a pair of big fair boobs. She replied that not very sure whether the same person that I am looking for and she left.

After 4 engagements of disappointment, I nearly went out of steam and wanting to call off my mission for the day. But, I told myself that I can’t give up so easily leh. So, I decided to give the PRC with a nice pair of big fair boobs a call again. Just as I was about to call her, the sky suddenly poured with a very heavy rains. YES. It was my lucky day again. Immediately, I called her and she answered the call. I told her that it was raining very heavily and I asked her whether she was going off soon. She replied me that she servicing a customer and she would call me back later. I waited about 10mins for her to call me back. She told me that she could go off now and asked me to pick her from Hotel 81 at Talma Rd. Without any further delay, I drove to the place and picked her up.

To cut the story short, I would go straight to my great mission in the wild at a raining day. Once reaching my new hideout, we both undressed ourselves in the car and started kissing, sucking and frenching like a loving couple. A few minutes later, I went out of the car to relief myself as I felt very high tided maybe because I drank a lot of water before that. While waiting for she took a puff of cigarette and I went to the area behind the car to setup the mission ground with a big towel that I had brought along. For her concern of hygiene and I washed my little brother with some mineral water. After finishing her stick of cigarette, she came to me and immediately she attacked my little brother with her mouth. I could feel that her suction was strong and she seemed to enjoy it.

After a few minutes of a very solid BBBJ, she capped my little with a CD and I asked her turned around so that I could adopt the standing doggie style, which is my favourite position. As I was putting my little brother into her pussy, I could feel that her pussy was very wet and I started ramming her. About 5mins later, I asked her to lie down on the big towel and we changed to a normal position. While in the normal position, we started kissing and frenching like a couple. The ground is too hard for mine knee cabs so we changed back to stand doggie style. As I was ramming her in stand doggie, the sky suddenly poured down with a very heavily rains. WOW. It was really SHIOK to bonk someone in the rain, which I never try before. After a very solid ramming for about 20mins, my little brother pulled the trigger and released all the ammos till the very last drop.

We both really enjoyed the entire mission and we agreed to try bonking in the rains in the future. Happily we dressed up and headed back to home. Through the entire FR, you realised that I have not mentioned her name is because I was too engrossed with her nice pair of big fair boobs. To all bros out here, her name is Xiao Mei. If you keen to try her, please email or PM me for exchange of contact. I need some new good contacts because I am really short of good targets to bonk recently.

Looks:7.5/10: Has a nice pair of eyes.
Figure:9/10 (36C/24/35): Has a pair of big fair boobs with pinky nipples. Very good to suck.
BJJJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
Overall:9.5/10
RTF:Yes. This is a very nice and seductive lady. Very playful and cheerful personality. The best thing is she very accommodating.

The same old thing, if bros out here who like mine FR. Please kindly rep up mine points. Thanks. A GREAT MISSION IN THE WILD AT RAINING DAY. So SHIOK, this is my very first time to bonk in the rains. Woo….

CheongKingKong
03-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Brother...Great FR...I had just up your points...but could you post the damages?
I am very interested in that KTV gal- Xue ER...
If she falls into my budget...I need you to send my contact to her.
Thanks... :D

billybomber
05-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Enjoyed reading your FR. Up your rep pt. Keep up the good work.

niteowl
05-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Enjoyed reading your FR. Up your rep pt. Keep up the good work.
Bro billybomber, u got no rep power to up anyone's point. :p

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 11:47 PM
ATTENTION: All bros out here, I am back with another great mission in the wild after a short break since my last mission….

Bro Sammy, someone posted outdoor sex activities at Mt Faber. Could it be you? The girl looks like PRC... Check it out..

President Sammy
06-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Bro Sammy, someone posted outdoor sex activities at Mt Faber. Could it be you? The girl looks like PRC... Check it out..

Definitely not me. I dun like mount climbing. But, by any chance u have this PRC contact, please kindly PM to me. So, I can have a mission with her and write a solid report specially for u.

President Sammy
16-03-2005, 03:13 AM
HELLO EVERYBODY! I am back with another great mission with this PRC Xiao Meng. But, I need to apologies to all the brothers out here because this was an over due FR. The actual mission took place last week. Another thing before I began the FR on Xiao Meng. I had called up the gals that I had bonked in the wild and they told me that some of the brothers wanted to bring them out, but they refused. I dunno whether is this truth and one of the brothers had some doubts on mine FR. It is ok for me, you know. I know it is very hard for some brothers to believe in mine FRs. Nvm, I think that I am too nagging. Let me continue on mine FR.

Last week, one of night my sex addiction was trilling me and without any gal in mind I picked up my phone. Scanning a list of contact given by kind brothers out here, I called this PRC LuLu. She answered the called and I asked her ‘Ni Zai Na Li A?’(Where are you?), she replied ‘Wo Zai Shang Ban A’(I am working now.). Then I asked ‘Ni Ji Dian Xia Ban’(What time you going Off?) and she replied ‘Liang Dian’(0200am.). I told her that I would fetch her from the KTV and she said OK.

Coming to 0200am, she called me and with the shortest possible time I rushed to fetch her. Upon reaching, she boarded my car and I took a close look at her. Alamah, how come huh? I really dunno how to describe, she really NOT MINE TYPE. I told her nicely that she is not mine cup of tea, but been a gentle man, I offered to send her back. As we on the way to the hotel, she called up her friend, which is Xiao Meng. She told LuLu that she just came out from the KTV and LuLu asked her to wait outside the KTV. So, LuLu asked me to send her back to the KTV and I agreed because I wanted to take a look at Xiao Meng. Upon we reached there and she hopped into my car. WOW. What a pleasant lady with a good complexion, by looking at her. As I was sending them back to the hotel, I asked for her nos and she gave it to me without any query.

Two days after, I called her up about 12.30am and she answered. She told me that she still working in the KTV and would be freed after 02.00am. I said ok and asked her to call me when she leaving the KTV. Around 02.45am she called and in less than 10mins I reached the KTV. After picking up her, I suggested to her that we made love in the car at a remote place. To my surprise, she agreed and we went to the nearest petrol kiosk to get a pack of CD before heading to my secret hideout.

It took us less than 20mins to reach my secret hideout because of the light traffic condition. After parking the car, I went out and started to undress myself only with mine shoes on. Then I asked her to come out, but she felt a bit worried and asked me whether it was safe to make love here? After comforting her and assurance from me, she started undressing, but she refused to take her shirt. I agreed with her, but I asked her to remove the bra and she removed it without any hesitation. Immediately, she putted a cap on mine little brother and gave him a few soft blows. Then I started to bonk her and I finished off her in about 10mins because she kept rushing me. So BO BIAN.

I think I will not look for her again because she was not willing to cooperate during the mission maybe she was too nervous. Because this was the first time she bonked at a remote place. The good things about her are that she has a very nice complexion and I liked to bonk her in standing Doggie style because she has a very nice and solid butt.

Looks:8/10
Figure:9/10 (35B+/24/36) Her boobs very firm and with very nice nipples
Height:Around 1.62m
Weight:47Kg
BJ:3/10
Overall:6/10
Damages: $150
RTF:No. She was too nervous.

Last but not least, I would like to thank all the brothers who supported me in one way or the other. If any brother shows interest in her, PM me for her contact. Please rep up mine pts if you like mine FR or else please dun down me ok. Thanks.

5stars
16-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Did you bring along mosquite repellent before your bonk? kekeke

Great adventurer, wondering where is your hidden hideout this time?

Oops! You have the gal statistics in your post- i missed it just now. :p

mandoff
16-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Thumbs up for bro president sammy...
I also has a fetish of bonking in the wild... very shiok ... but dun dare to bonk naked outside the car... cos cant seems to find any place that is that safe ...

Bro President Sammy, care to PM me any place u know?? haha

President Sammy
19-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Attention to all brothers: My dear Hai Xia has left SG yesterday afternoon and she will only be back on 24 Mar 2005. I am going to miss her for the meantime. When she returns, I will update you guys out here. Maybe I will bring her for a mission in the wild. Be patience for mine FR. Woo….

scotfish
19-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Dear Mr President Sammy,

wonderful FR. enjoy reading so much..and as i read my bro also salute you....hahaha.....

can pm me the mission site?

thanks a million.

GiftonJS
19-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Looks:7.5/10: Has a nice pair of eyes.
Figure:9/10 (36C/24/35): Has a pair of big fair boobs with pinky nipples. Very good to suck.
BJJJ:8/10
Overall:9.5/10
RTF:Yes. This is a very nice and seductive lady. Very playful and cheerful personality. The best thing is she very accommodating.

The same old thing, if bros out here who like mine FR. Please kindly rep up mine points. Thanks. A GREAT MISSION IN THE WILD AT RAINING DAY. So SHIOK, this is my very first time to bonk in the rains. Woo?.

Great FR, Great Stats too!!!

BenQ
20-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Yo brother president sammy,u got a very good FR on those wild life.Really make me horny also,i sure the brother all envy u also.Keep up the good work n update us on yr "Wild Life" again.Hope to see yr new FR again...

President Sammy
25-03-2005, 12:55 AM
For info, My dear Hai Xia has returned yesterday. I will tried to ask her out for another WILD LIFE mission. I hope. Maybe she is very popular now and furthermore some bros had told her about this site. So she may not agree to go out with me. Very sad...:(

ubfei
28-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks bro, I like all your sharing......
Ganbade!!!!!!!!!! Fuck more FL !!!!!!!!!

President Sammy
29-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Dear all samsters, it been along time.......I have not visit this site:cool: . I coming back for more Wild Life Battle. But, first I need some kind heart Bros to share with me some Chio PRC contacts so that I have good Wild Life FR to share.

Any Bros? Can help?

Kindly PM me. Thanks in advance.

Sex Devil7
30-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi Bro, so long didn't hear from you? Where you been?

Kingsley69
31-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Awesome outdoor activities. More FR for us 2 share! =)

President Sammy
03-04-2007, 08:08 PM
To all Bros, Good & Bad News!!! Good News is, I have completed a mission a few ago. Bad News, I have not finished my report so cannot with you now.

I try my best to post it within the next few days. Please wait.......to be continue...

President Sammy
20-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Hellooooooo to all samsters!!! First, my apologies to all the Bros for the delay of this FR as promise. Hope all of you not angry with me.

Dun waste time, let me go to my FR on this sweet lady by the name Xiao Xue. This mission took place about 3 weeks ago. I cannot remember the actual date.

Ok. One of the lonely night that I usually do after broke with my ex-girl friend. That night I went hunt around GL from even lane to odd lane, I swept thru the whole GL. Not one of the gals caught my attention, is only this lady (Xiao Xue) capture my entire sight as I drove passed her.

So, I decided to make my move to know her as her Mafus were on the close watch. I waited for her to be alone. At about 2am, I was her went into the hotel and after 5-10 minutes she came out. She had change into a pair of jean from mini skirt. I knew she preparing to go home so I waited to see whether she heading to main road.

Caught to my surprises, she hauled a taxi right in front of the hotel and got in. First reaction, I thought that I going to lost her but immediately I hopped into my car and tried to tail gate her taxi. Just my luck day, I managed to follow her taxi after 3 traffic lights. Traffic light after traffic light, I followed till somewhere in Balestier area. Her taxi stopped at one of the condo, I waited. Once, she got off the taxi and I tried to wave at her. She saw me but she still continue walking towards her condo.

Without further delay, I got out of my car and rushed towards her. As she about to enter the lift, I stopped her. Then she recognised me as she had seemed me at GL before she left for home. Instantly, I asked her whether she wants to have some fun with me. After agreed to the price, we headed towards my car and at this point of time she did not know I bringing her to Wild for a mission as she thought that we were going to hotel.

While in travelling, I asked her whether she is daring enough to have a mission in the Wild. Thru her expression, I could tell she had no objection so we headed toward my usual hide-out.

When we arrived at the objective, both of us undressed ourselves and went to the back-sit. Before we go into action, she gave me a short BJ about 5 minutes. Not bad for her standard, then she lied down and we engaged with enemy. At first, the fire power of the enemy was no strong enough but after a few attempts to french, she gave way. While the sister and brother was sweating and bleeding hard. Our tongue swords exchange numerous blows.

After 10 minutes of normal mission, I asked her change into standing doggie style. So, both of us went out of the car and stand behind. She bended forward and I entered from behind. Shiok Sia! I really like her butt. Round and Bounce. After 5 minutes, I released my shot happily.

Figure:7.5/10 (34A+/25/37) I like her butt. Round and bounce.
Height:Around 1.65m
Overall:8/10
RTF:Yes. If she agrees.

Last but not least, I would like to thank all the brothers who supported me in one way or the other. If any brother shows interest in her, PM me for her contact. Please rep up mine pts if you like mine FR or else please dun down me ok. Thanks.

Sex Devil7
20-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Figure:7.5/10 (34A+/25/37) I like her butt. Round and bounce.
Height:Around 1.65m
Overall:8/10
RTF:Yes. If she agrees.

Good FR! Will PM you for contact. Up u liao.

SamsungBoy
20-04-2008, 03:19 AM
You got alot of contacts!
good Sammy President! :)