PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitive Enquiry

emperor
25-02-2005, 11:08 AM
While watching Channel NewsAsia ( about computer SPAM ) I saw a clip showing a very familliar face. This person has been plying Orchard Rd for over a decade now( maybe even 2! ). Wow, looks like he's still in business!

He's a skinny Indian(?) guy who "attacks" young Japanese women. He still has that same look of iniquity and it really makes me wonder what these young girls see in him. I would think they would avoid him like the plague! I really don't know what "services" he sells but my guess is tour guiding cum sex. He speaks Japanese.

I would love to know the truth behind this person just to satisfy my curiousity. So if any samsters would kindly oblige inside information, it would be much appreciated.

Don't ask me to approach him myself , hor! He's got such an evil aura( sorry for being so judgemental but really lah! ), I can't even tahan looking at him much less strike up a conversation.

Thanks in advance, ah!

asdfghjkl
25-02-2005, 11:39 AM
bro.. wats he doing in OR?

newyorker88
25-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Your infomation is too vague. Or is he just a gigolo? Providing sex to japanese gals who want to try out people of different color. 2 decades? THen this fellow could be in his late thirties or maybe in fourties liao.

Good day

benz
25-02-2005, 12:01 PM
"He's a skinny Indian(?) guy who "attacks" young Japanese women. He still has that same look of iniquity and it really makes me wonder what these young girls see in him. I would think they would avoid him like the plague! I really don't know what "services" he sells but my guess is tour guiding cum sex. He speaks Japanese."

which part of orchard road does he hang around? maybe i can go and look for some jap babes too :) but i think not that many japanese come to singapore these days. mostly china and korean tourist.

bro.. wats he doing in OR?

and_alloy
25-02-2005, 12:12 PM
He's a skinny Indian(?) guy who "attacks" young Japanese women. He still has that same look of iniquity and it really makes me wonder what these young girls see in him. I would think they would avoid him like the plague! I really don't know what "services" he sells but my guess is tour guiding cum sex. He speaks Japanese.

he is a free lance tour cum shopping guild where he brings the tourists around. he gets commission from the shop that he brings them to. after hour, then i dont know liao.

emperor
25-02-2005, 12:17 PM
The guy plies Orchard Rd from one end to the other. He's very "well preserved" ( research shows that cutting calories slows ageing. He's stick thin! ) and looks the same as ever.

Don't know who he targets these days but it was young Jap women in the late 80's/early 90's. I thought time and the changed economy would wipe him out but looks like he's still thriving. Maybe he's reinvented himself, who knows. Just VERY kaypoh lah. Excuse me, hor, samsters.

I really can't think of any better way to describe him. Sorry for the vagueness. Just thought that there may be some samster who "knows".

Evianalps
25-02-2005, 04:02 PM
can catch him outside forum shopping ctr area..hes always there and really speak good jab..i myself wonder wat kind of trade hes into..