4. she will massage my bola while sucking
5. she will let me cim
6. swallow will get her 10/10

so far only
one auntie made it
chieng hui $50 cat

Tekman
21-04-2002, 06:23 PM
Wal lau eh brudder, ya standards very high leh. Anyway where can I find this lady and how old is she? :)

SassyBabe
08-05-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by silver_bullet
Hello guys
just wanna add my view about good bbbj

1. the gal must have a clean n nice mouth
2. she must look at me with those cfm look when sucking my dick
3. she will flicker her tonque under my penis head
5. she will let me cim

i thot those were nornal, except CIM.. depends on mood
but my ptl always praise me for my wonderful ulimate bbbj? :p

cheong jb
08-05-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by SassyBabe

i thot those were nornal, except CIM.. depends on mood
but my ptl always praise me for my wonderful ulimate bbbj? :p

hoi u kang or bu har ????? read ur posting until i blur or u bapok ?

SassyBabe
08-05-2002, 12:13 PM
aiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i say a lot of times, i dun have a prick!

BigGuy
08-05-2002, 01:48 PM
aiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i say a lot of times, i dun have a prick!

Say only ma......most ladies in here we saw or spoke to before....these ppl i believe la.....as for u.........?

Anyhowbang
08-05-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by BigGuy

Say only ma......most ladies in here we saw or spoke to before....these ppl i believe la.....as for u.........?

ya lor ya lor......date this sassybabe......cum ask a/s/l.....what cute?what tall?......then never reply liao.......must be a guy in disguise or simply catching attention only la......

SassyBabe
08-05-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Anyhowbang

ya lor ya lor......date this sassybabe......cum ask a/s/l.....what cute?what tall?......then never reply liao.......must be a guy in disguise or simply catching attention only la......
ah hem.. dun jerk off when u see me.. :D

cheong jb
08-05-2002, 08:46 PM

ah hem.. dun jerk off when u see me.. :D

pui pui pui think u bloody good ah .

thickbanger
09-05-2002, 09:45 AM
Just because you never get to date sassybabe out doesn't mean she is not a woman... for your info, I have met her and we have such a wonderful time together... WTF!!! You all need her to prove something, that is not the way to do that... Just because my sassy darling didn't reply your PM you get pissed off? Give some of the girls here some breathing space... she is not replying because she is busy... with me!!!

SassyBabe
09-05-2002, 10:05 AM
maybe i shd clarify something,
i receive losta disgusting Pms fr guys here... i have the right to ignore or reply.. ;) and if i dun reply, pls dun assume im a guy hor...

thickbanger
09-05-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by thickbanger
Just because you never get to date sassybabe out doesn't mean she is not a woman... for your info, I have met her and we have such a wonderful time together... WTF!!! You all need her to prove something, that is not the way to do that... Just because my sassy darling didn't reply your PM you get pissed off? Give some of the girls here some breathing space... she is not replying because she is busy... with me!!!

Oh... just to keep in line with this thread... Sassy darling gives the best BBBJ I have ever tried so far.... She alwys have that CFM look when ever she blows me and I can never be able to tahan and blow one round away in her mouth and she always lick up every single drop of my cum... Eat your hearts out guys...

cheong jb
09-05-2002, 10:49 AM

Oh... just to keep in line with this thread... Sassy darling gives the best BBBJ I have ever tried so far.... She alwys have that CFM look when ever she blows me and I can never be able to tahan and blow one round away in her mouth and she always lick up every single drop of my cum... Eat your hearts out guys...

oei CB kia i thought u dead already . anyway if i suan her here none of ur bzness also rite if not happy U OPEN TWO BOTTLE OF MARTELL then we sit down and talk man to man at DEVIL , dare to accept my challenge ?

Anyhowbang
09-05-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by cheong jb

oei CB kia i thought u dead already . anyway if i suan her here none of ur bzness also rite if not happy U OPEN TWO BOTTLE OF MARTELL then we sit down and talk man to man at DEVIL , dare to accept my challenge ?

Leave it la......not the first time liao......

thickbanger
09-05-2002, 03:06 PM

Sure can... I open you buy... of course no problem...

cheong jb
09-05-2002, 06:17 PM

Sure can... I open you buy... of course no problem...

i buy no problem but i would rather drink with a pariah then drink with u again . :mad:

Anyhowbang
10-05-2002, 01:13 PM

i buy no problem but i would rather drink with a pariah then drink with u again . :mad:

cum drink w me the pariah king.......

CumExplorer
18-05-2002, 01:09 AM

Hi, bro

Is it true? seems Sassy likes role playing, so how both u play it?

Happy playing!!!

Anyhow_Poke
18-05-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CumExplorer

Hi, bro

Is it true? seems Sassy likes role playing, so how both u play it?

Happy playing!!!
ive met them last week... but they dun seems intimate as online

l47369258
03-11-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by silver_bullet
Hello guys
just wanna add my view about good bbbj

1. the gal must have a clean n nice mouth
2. she must look at me with those cfm look when sucking my dick
3. she will flicker her tonque under my penis head
5. she will let me cim

so far only
one auntie made it
chieng hui $50 cat

Oh ! my Sally (CAT30) BBBJ me and let me CIM...she's the one.

Freestyler69
04-11-2003, 12:16 PM
guys and gals.. let's get back to the bbbj topic. i'm an addict for such wonderful bbbj.. doesnt have to cim never mind but at least make or rather suck me till i cum in a sensual way will be good enough.

Where can we find this chieng hui? how she look like ah?? i want to try le......