PDA

View Full Version : If yr gf/wife got rape in front of you ... and U are tie up by a gang......

Garfield
27-02-2005, 12:24 PM
How will you feel ????

Afterthat ... will u still love yr gf/wife ?

sadfa
28-02-2005, 01:33 PM
How will you feel ????

im surprised at -23 pts, u still can post a thread.
why dont u tell us how will u feel n whether u still love yr gf/wife.

Terminator1979
28-02-2005, 01:42 PM
im surprised at -23 pts, u still can post a thread.
why dont u tell us how will u feel n whether u still love yr gf/wife.

Hmm! All along I thought that for those Samsters under moderations, they can only post at the Newbies Forum? :confused:

Maybe he was not under moderation when he started this thread. As his thread is really a "Bo Liao" thread, he kanna bombed to smiterlands! :D

emperor
28-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Eh Garfield! Your fantasy izzit? Say so lah!

jackylee
28-02-2005, 01:48 PM
sorry hor garfield.. i down you liao.. :D

bros want to start the bomb raid or not? :D

damn sia u... stupid question

jackylee
28-02-2005, 01:49 PM
eh wait.. today o level result out wad.. u still can at here post? :D

Terminator1979
28-02-2005, 01:56 PM
sorry hor garfield.. i down you liao.
bros want to start the bomb raid or not?

damn sia u... stupid question

Hmm...earlier he was at -23 now he is -22 someone has up him? I will make him balance with mine. I +23 he -23....kekeke :D

First bomb away!!!! :p

jackylee
28-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Hmm...earlier he was at -23 now he is -22 someone has up him? I will make him balance with mine. I +23 he -23....kekeke :D

First bomb away!!!!

wah lau.. waste my 1 point to bring him down hahah dono which guy go up him.. i tihnk that guy press wrong lah hahahaha...

DOWN HIM DOWN! BROS! BOMB RAID START!

YOUR GENERAL JACKYLEE HERE!! :D

dragko
28-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Maybe you should image that your gf/wife is tied up while you are being AR by a guy. How would you feel. :mad:

Tai_zi21
28-02-2005, 02:10 PM
wah lau.. waste my 1 point to bring him down hahah dono which guy go up him.. i tihnk that guy press wrong lah hahahaha...

DOWN HIM DOWN! BROS! BOMB RAID START!

YOUR GENERAL JACKYLEE HERE!! :D

Haha Bro Dun make mi pai sei can? ya i press Wrongly! But i msg Boss liao tell him can i deduct him back cos i add him wrongly! Hope Boss Can Help!

smashkins
28-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Heh. Feel sorry for your question.

Castrol
28-02-2005, 02:52 PM
How will you feel ????

ok..... if your gf/wife got raped in front of me, i will surely tie up the gang.....
wait... if you got raped by the gang, i will surely tie up your gf/wife.....

wtf am i saying... knn too much coffee for me this morning already..... :D

diesel
28-02-2005, 03:21 PM
I think Garfield has posted in the wrong category. Recommended to post it under 'polls'.

thecas
28-02-2005, 05:22 PM
At least if he asked what will u do, will make a bit of sense, but 'feel'?

guru888
28-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Haha Bro Dun make mi pai sei can? ya i press Wrongly! But i msg Boss liao tell him can i deduct him back cos i add him wrongly! Hope Boss Can Help!

Maybe can tie him up instead to let a bunch of bayee screw his ass off, let's see how he "Feel" ???

Ah Paul
28-02-2005, 10:03 PM
i will feel very mad, sad, helpless, etc...
if i love her before, i will still love her after that... :rolleyes:

how you guys do and feel???
beg the gang to sodomise you instead of raping your partner???
feel very exciting???

Cheri_Popper
28-02-2005, 10:22 PM

Your hand trembling from over PCC izzit dats why press wrong button!! kekeke :D

Anyway Garfield already kanna -40 liao so he is on the early retirement scheme from SB liao!! kekeke :D

dragko
28-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Anyway Garfield already kanna -40 liao so he is on the early retirement scheme from SB liao!! kekeke :D

I agreed, no need to use your valuable points on him anymore, it will be almost impossible to sit up properly after his ass have been rimmed to -40. Don't think he is logging on under this nick anymore.

Even if he can, with a nick like Garfield sure can remember one, he can run but he can't hide.

thaivisitor
01-03-2005, 11:34 AM
How will you feel ????

Bro, Your thread is not inappropriate. Just that it hits a nerve on many samsters here who doesn't like to be put in that situation so they flame you and zap your points. No one likes to be in that situation and posing the question to ask how a guy feels knowing that he's helpless isn't going to win you friends.

Now coming back to your question.

If such a situation were to happen to me, I of course will feel a lot of anger, more so for being helpless and not be able to do anything to save my wife. But rest assured that after that, I'll hunt down every fucker and kill them even if I have to hang for it. (But not for GF hor)

I'll love my wife no matter what. Now would not be a time to abandon her for something which is not her fault. My love for is is for her, not for the situation she is in.

Cheers

thaivisitor
01-03-2005, 11:36 AM
i will feel very mad, sad, helpless, etc...

feel very exciting???
welcome back. :D

newyorker88
01-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Hey Garfield, I think it is useless to try to ask for more points back. Maybe you just give a good explaination to SAM, maybe he will reset it for you.

Back to the topic of wife kana rape, while you cant do anything. you watch too much movies? No one will want to do that, unless there is really a lot of hate and anger on that couple.

But this is a real story that happened in New York city many years ago. A singapore couple went to New york and both the GUY and the gal kana raped by GUYS. Of course, they are walking a back lane.

Of course, who would want to make themselves into a situation like that?

Good day

moneyface
01-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Yo bro, can you enlighten me how the point system here work?? a newbie here... thks..

stephenL
01-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Great bro thaivisitor,
My salute to you, I would had done the same too, but in sg it's impossible...by not getting away after gunning them down...

et911
01-03-2005, 07:30 PM
How will you feel ????

You are sick, go get some help.

HumpBackOak
01-03-2005, 07:38 PM
no men would actually want to have such a fantasy much less let their wife or gf go thru such an ordeal.. u've got a sick mind

dragko
02-03-2005, 08:08 AM
can you enlighten me how the point system here work?? a newbie here... thks..

Bro, all your need to know is in the first few threads in "Newbie Testing" section.

And as usual "Please read and be careful when asking questions"

Welcome.

l3atu
02-03-2005, 09:34 AM
I'll hunt down every fucker and kill them even if I have to hang for it. (But not for GF hor)

I'll love my wife no matter what. Now would not be a time to abandon her for something which is not her fault. My love for is is for her, not for the situation she is in.

Cheers

I believe many bros in here will pratice wat you've quoted bro... ;)

ryanlim
05-03-2005, 03:05 AM

if that's the case, what does the :rolleyes: mean?

feel very exciting???

Damn........why do i have the feeling that you're the threadstarter?????

fcukdoc
05-03-2005, 06:05 AM
woah...went through the post...seems this poor guy kena L,R,Ctr!

Hw bout rephrase/requote what he's sayin...

Type 1.
gf or wife is the type who likes wearin the skimpiest and/or sexy, revealing...(attracting unnecessary attention, against yr wishes) etc etc and loves to parade around places or put themselves where these kinda things (molest/rape) are most likely to happen.

Type 2.
Yr gf or wife is the ideal gf that dropped from haven, all the things you wanted, minus tryin to get unnecessary attention.
(Errm...this type hard to imagine nowadays, yeah?) :confused: ha!

Wat kinda reaction would you have.

K, i'll probably post my thoughts later...

itsabt6x
05-03-2005, 12:06 PM
wwaa....if my wife and i r swingers....i would cheer and say "let's have a gangbang".....wild man! :D