PDA

View Full Version : Condom found in your wife's bag

ecco6
03-03-2005, 11:00 PM
brother just wondering if you happens to find a condom in your wife's bag, what will you do?? The best part of it is that normally condoms comes in a pack of 3 in a box but it was only 1 that was left in the bag...(PRESUME 2 HAD BEEN USED) and so what are your reactions????

asknot3
03-03-2005, 11:52 PM
If for me I will be worried that she had picked up one that I dropped in the car! :eek: I will stealthily destroy the evidence and try to act blur! :D and buy flowers of course! kekekeke

ecco6
04-03-2005, 03:06 AM
If for me I will be worried that she had picked up one that I dropped in the car! :eek: I will stealthily destroy the evidence and try to act blur! :D and buy flowers of course! kekekeke
Brother what i meant is that the condom is definetely not yours and what will u do?????

TheSting
04-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Show it to her face.. and tell her I'm glad that she's responsible enuff to use protection.
and Ask her if that brand taste and feel better than the one I normally use when I fool around outside.

ballzballz
04-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Show it to her face.. and tell her I'm glad that she's responsible enuff to use protection.
and Ask her if that brand taste and feel better than the one I normally use when I fool around outside.

WOW BRO! We actually have the same mentality! hiakz hiakz.... I would definetely confront on the spot and let her know two can do the same....

HuiGe3387
04-03-2005, 10:55 AM
For me, it's the other way round. She found a condom in my golf boston bag. Explained went to a party, condoms were used in blow balloon contest, I kept the unused one in my car... She never bought the story and kenna mark like hell.

Frankiestine
04-03-2005, 11:30 AM
For me, it's the other way round. She found a condom in my golf boston bag. Explained went to a party, condoms were used in blow balloon contest, I kept the unused one in my car... She never bought the story and kenna mark like hell.
My ex found my hotel bill which I forgot to destroy.... :(

ecco6
04-03-2005, 12:40 PM
brother, as i thinked the all gals will definetely deny about their fling. they will say things like the condom belongs to their friends or some other reasons. like what we guys used to come out with all the 1001 reasons

digi
04-03-2005, 08:52 PM
i think i'll get a big shock and most likely confront her but i think it would be better to take wait and see attitude. catch the s** of a b***h and catch them on tape so don't need to pay alimony to her.

spider_j
05-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Hmmm I wont do anything stupid like confront her...YET.

Instead I will put a PI on her tail and get hard evidence of her adultery like pictures and so forth. With that, initate divorce and get her to move out of the house. She can also forget about any subtantial alimony payment and custody of the kids liao.

Of course, if I want to be damn evil, I will start to circulate the pictures of her all over her office and her relatives so that everybody will know what kind of person she is.

I believe that if you want to "get' a person, you should do a good job. Make sure there is no way for him or her to come back and haunt you later...

:D

Frankiestine
05-03-2005, 09:32 AM
Instead I will put a PI on her tail and get hard evidence of her adultery like pictures and so forth. With that, initate divorce and get her to move out of the house. She can also forget about any subtantial alimony payment and custody of the kids liao.
:D
Brudder unfortunately the fuck type court in Singapore do not look at the causes for divorce for not granting alimony and child custody, they said these are two separate issues....like it or not if woman fuck around outside, you still have to pay alimony, of course if she got the face to ask for alimony and also judge will say, she may be bad wife but does not mean she bad mother....

ecco6
05-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Brudder unfortunately the fuck type court in Singapore do not look at the causes for divorce for not granting alimony and child custody, they said these are two separate issues....like it or not if woman fuck around outside, you still have to pay alimony, of course if she got the face to ask for alimony and also judge will say, she may be bad wife but does not mean she bad mother....
wow bro if thats the case, man are the most SWAY creatures in sin. WE got caught we pay alimony... we caught them we still got to pay... haizzzzz. But definetely circulating their pics are a big NO NO in sin.. u will get sued again for damages

DavidCheng
05-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Brudder unfortunately the fuck type court in Singapore ...

Fully agree with you. Not only court, but also the POLICE...

yang punk
05-03-2005, 10:40 PM
Hi Ecco

Did that really happen to you? or is it just hypothetical...

ecco6
06-03-2005, 02:14 AM
Hi Ecco

Did that really happen to you? or is it just hypothetical...
really leh... u believe or not??

cannon2balls
06-03-2005, 02:51 AM

dats the really why u haven't been posting her pics?

anyway, i'd pretend i din find out but start to monitor her handphone, computer and every single movement ... never start a confrontation unless u hv concrete evidence

yang punk
06-03-2005, 02:08 PM

I don't think it's difficult TO believe...she is so sexy and open minded (to pose and all that). But then you are also fooling around and that makes it even.

So now the thing to do is to decide whether both of you should be frank with each other and move on with your life and WAY of life... be the swinging yuppies or if that is too liberal, whether you both love each other enough to change and be faithful to each other.

I know we men can screw around and go home and pretend nothing has happened. But believe you me, women are quite capable of that too! Love marriage and family is one thing but f..king with 3rd party can purely be for sex only.

I think it's time we men have to change our mentality...sexual equality has arrived.

Good luck bro.

banana
06-03-2005, 03:05 PM
no big deal. i use to ask her put some in her bag, just in case we want to do it anytime anywhere outside. ;) we have it in our car, bed room, my and her office, travel bag, computer bag, etc.

funguy18m
06-03-2005, 04:17 PM
?

You do not have to pay alimony or maintenance to her if you divorce her on the grounds of infidelity.

It appears in TNP a few weeks back about wife cheating on their husband. And a lawyer states that if the wife was cheating the husband then that is a just cause for a divorce and the husband is not liable to pay alimony or maintenance.

However, if say you have kids and you do not want the kids then your wife has custody of the kids then you have to pay maintenance of the kids and not for your wife.

So two different issue.

ecco6
07-03-2005, 01:47 PM
dats the really why u haven't been posting her pics?

anyway, i'd pretend i din find out but start to monitor her handphone, computer and every single movement ... never start a confrontation unless u hv concrete evidence
That'a not the reason for not posting her pics.... its because all my pics or rather say all our pics had benn stolen and posted in TK forum thats why i damm tulan and feels demoralise.... haiz... wonder SB got anyway to stop all those muthafunker from TK from stealing our pics or notz???

PKTM
11-03-2005, 02:42 PM
That'a not the reason for not posting her pics.... its because all my pics or rather say all our pics had benn stolen and posted in TK forum thats why i damm tulan and feels demoralise.... haiz... wonder SB got anyway to stop all those muthafunker from TK from stealing our pics or notz???

Bro, i saw those pics at the TK forum too, also feel that it is quite sneaky for those pp to do that. I think u can ask Sam to give them a warning lah, saying they are infringing COPYRIGHT and will report to relevant authorities if they do not remove the pictures loh... dun think you will want to confront them directly right, cos we are still in Singapore leh, but Sam isn't... :D

about your finding the condom in her bag, think u better ask her directly lah, you are a man mah, and since u are husband and wife, dun need to be sneaky unless u really dun love her anymore and are looking for ways to divorce her.

ecco6
11-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Bro, i saw those pics at the TK forum too, also feel that it is quite sneaky for those pp to do that. I think u can ask Sam to give them a warning lah, saying they are infringing COPYRIGHT and will report to relevant authorities if they do not remove the pictures loh... dun think you will want to confront them directly right, cos we are still in Singapore leh, but Sam isn't... :D

about your finding the condom in her bag, think u better ask her directly lah, you are a man mah, and since u are husband and wife, dun need to be sneaky unless u really dun love her anymore and are looking for ways to divorce her.
bro PKTM, i had actually told them off not to steal pics but they said since its in the net it for everybody so i we dun want them to steal , they told me not to post.... sick MF. told sam about it but seems like nothing had been done and sam never seems to really find precaution on this matter as well

banana
13-03-2005, 04:59 AM
bro PKTM, i had actually told them off not to steal pics but they said since its in the net it for everybody so i we dun want them to steal , they told me not to post.... sick MF. told sam about it but seems like nothing had been done and sam never seems to really find precaution on this matter as well

sad to hear that. i hope uncle sam will do something for us.

cannon2balls
14-03-2005, 01:59 AM

Just a bunch of losers who didn't learn what plagiarism is about in school. These bunch of shameless assholes simply have no ideas, no balls, or no money to buy a digicam to take their own voyeur pics. Why let them get the better of you? :rolleyes:

Since there's nothing anyone here can do about stopping these people, perhaps the best way is to imprint your name big big on the pics, as close as possible to key areas so that the pics cannot be cropped.

Any bros out there got any ideas to contribute? We should wage a war against them!!! :mad:

ecco6
14-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Just a bunch of losers who didn't learn what plagiarism is about in school. These bunch of shameless assholes simply have no ideas, no balls, or no money to buy a digicam to take their own voyeur pics. Why let them get the better of you? :rolleyes:

Since there's nothing anyone here can do about stopping these people, perhaps the best way is to imprint your name big big on the pics, as close as possible to key areas so that the pics cannot be cropped.

Any bros out there got any ideas to contribute? We should wage a war against them!!! :mad:
useless even if your watermark your pics they will still upload the photos in the forum and actually say that it was stolen from our forum... haiz!! what they are practicing there is to upload others photo to be view by others but not their own photo..

banana
14-03-2005, 09:13 PM
useless even if your watermark your pics they will still upload the photos in the forum and actually say that it was stolen from our forum... haiz!! what they are practicing there is to upload others photo to be view by others but not their own photo..

i think watermark the pix is the best thing we can do now

cannon2balls
18-03-2005, 12:49 AM

*sigh* ... forcing you to post pics showing your face on it then, eh? :D Even so, they'll still say that face belongs to them and it's their pic! :eek:

rooney88
19-03-2005, 11:24 PM
i will divource her man

xabi
20-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Observers Her Moves And Calls As From Now

pico
20-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Revenge is better served cold.

1. Secretly mark the condoms packaging and make sure you don't use them yourself.

2. Poke holes in the condoms.

3. Divorce your wife if she becomes preganant with another man's child.

ecco6
20-03-2005, 11:06 PM

1. Secretly mark the condoms packaging and make sure you don't use them yourself.

2. Poke holes in the condoms.

3. Divorce your wife if she becomes preganant with another man's child.
Solution No.2 and 3 ideas are ideas i had thought before... but thinked its very cruel and bad so decided to scrap the idea

walla
21-03-2005, 12:03 AM
I would think to monitor her and access the situation first. I don't know about other bros here, but i don't find the "Environmental Friendly" coloured hat looks good on any guys head.

blast
21-03-2005, 02:42 PM
tie her up and make her confess haha. but if really she have affair behind my back i don't think i would know what to do. if i don't have kids then sure divorce and seek revenge later.

banana
30-03-2005, 11:51 AM

this is a good idea. ;)

nakamara
01-04-2005, 01:10 PM
i think i'll enjoy catching my wife red handed...hmm...more sense of achievement...maybe bring a girlfriend along to watch...haha

banana
01-04-2005, 01:13 PM
i think i'll enjoy catching my wife red handed...hmm...more sense of achievement...maybe bring a girlfriend along to watch...haha

pardon me bro, u sick or wat?

nakamara
01-04-2005, 02:30 PM
pardon me bro, u sick or wat?

eh no la...i mean i wanna catch her red-handed after i start suspecting her of an affair la...and bring a girl come to spare me from looking like an idiot if my wife and lover bo hiew me at all when i caught them...get it bro?

banana
01-04-2005, 03:00 PM
eh no la...i mean i wanna catch her red-handed after i start suspecting her of an affair la...and bring a girl come to spare me from looking like an idiot if my wife and lover bo hiew me at all when i caught them...get it bro?

u mention "sense of achievement" veri misleading. i c i c.

jacky29
02-04-2005, 02:21 AM
think i'm going to get zapped badly by some bros here, but this is how i feel...

so far most bros sounded angry if this unfortunate event was to happen to them... but honestly speaking, you're being unfaithful too when you had commercial sex/ONS/affairs...

like some said that they wanted to seek revenge on their wife, could it be your wife found out about your unfaithfulness & is seek her revenging?

perhaps if we switched the roles... imagine your wife found a condom in your clothes/bag, how would she feel? perhaps just like how you felt when you found a condom in her bag...

just my honest feelings... :o

banana
02-04-2005, 05:19 AM
perhaps if we switched the roles... imagine your wife found a condom in your clothes/bag, how would she feel? perhaps just like how you felt when you found a condom in her bag...

just my honest feelings... :o

even in our present modern society, there is this unsaid tradition that man can have a polygamy relationship and woman cannot and will be consider cheap, bitch, slut, wat ever.

welcome to the world. ;)

nakamara
02-04-2005, 11:53 AM
even in our present modern society, there is this unsaid tradition that man can have a polygamy relationship and woman cannot and will be consider cheap, bitch, slut, wat ever.

welcome to the world. ;)

Even a conservative country like Malaysia the men there can have multiple wives if I'm not wrong...or if you wanna divorce your wife u can do it juz my smsing her...but women can't

banana
02-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Even a conservative country like Malaysia the men there can have multiple wives if I'm not wrong...or if you wanna divorce your wife u can do it juz my smsing her...but women can't

may be we, men are bastard. ha ha ha...

but woman charter in SG is quite strong and is a disadvantage to man. anybody familar with the law, is our woman charter applicable to our foreign wives?

jacky29
03-04-2005, 02:29 AM

welcome to the world. ;)

yah, thats what most pple have in their minds. but dun forget, the world is changing lor.

like the show "sex & the city". some ladies are starting to think if their men can fuck ard, so can they. besides they get to earn $ too, from who else but men.

so banana, welcum to the new world. :o

jacky29
03-04-2005, 02:31 AM
may be we, men are bastard. ha ha ha...

but woman charter in SG is quite strong and is a disadvantage to man. anybody familar with the law, is our woman charter applicable to our foreign wives?

think they're also protected under the charter... foreign wives ah... scary leh, wat if one day the gal divorce with u after staying here for a few yrs? she gets 50% of ur $$$ leh, go back her homeland can become super rich! end up every mth u still need to feed her? :eek:

Radiata
03-04-2005, 04:10 PM
think they're also protected under the charter... foreign wives ah... scary leh, wat if one day the gal divorce with u after staying here for a few yrs? she gets 50% of ur $$$ leh, go back her homeland can become super rich! end up every mth u still need to feed her? :eek:

Yeah Man Bro!...agree with you.
further more...watever wealth you have accumlated so for will all be shared!!!!! rather set her up first then divorce her!!!

hahahaha

banana
03-04-2005, 06:20 PM
yah, thats what most pple have in their minds. but dun forget, the world is changing lor.

like the show "sex & the city". some ladies are starting to think if their men can fuck ard, so can they. besides they get to earn $ too, from who else but men.

so banana, welcum to the new world. :o

personally i dont think there is such new world. may be i m wrong. we, men are born to dominate the world not woman. it is natural for man to take charge bcos we are born and created in this way.

even if u are a career woman, deep inside the woman, u want a man to look after u and let ur man take charge.

just my 2 cents.

jacky29
08-04-2005, 01:22 AM
even if u are a career woman, deep inside the woman, u want a man to look after u and let ur man take charge.

bro, thats a different story leh... this world got many different pattern pple, guys & gals... perhaps u hv yet to meet with a gal who believes that she can fuck around like guys too.. of cos they're some that is the kind of pattern u like la...

banana
11-04-2005, 01:34 AM
bro, thats a different story leh... this world got many different pattern pple, guys & gals... perhaps u hv yet to meet with a gal who believes that she can fuck around like guys too.. of cos they're some that is the kind of pattern u like la...

i have met girls that play guys and dump them. in fact two of my sisters "i treat them as sisters". they always share thier stories how they dump guys, how this guy make her moan, etc.

no matter how vain or slut girls are, they will still want a man to shelter them. that's my 2 cents.

CNNcmg
11-04-2005, 02:25 PM
INteresting... Poll..

I can say what I will do now, but not sure if the time comes.. I react differently or not...

Hmm Bro Ecco.. hope its only hypo..if real.. err then how u reacted? :p

yandao26
30-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Would monitor her moves and set her up if neccesary...

thaivisitor
03-06-2005, 02:36 AM
If the Condom is durex, I'll confront her and advise her next time use Carex as it's the most common brand in GL so it should be safer. :D

jungle boy
08-06-2005, 05:10 AM
actually i found a condom in my sister's bag when she was in jc many years back. rather than ask her about it, i ended up using it when my ex-gf came over to my place, ha ha ha :D