PDA

View Full Version : How big is your dick?

Mango
06-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Have you encounter this?
Everytime when you met the HC gal or FL, she will coment your size. Most probably she will say your dick is huge. But who know, whether she tells the true or just make your happy.
But, what is your actual size?

digi
06-03-2005, 11:37 AM
Perhaps you do a poll?
suggest the following questions :D

Flacid <1
1-2
2-3
3-4
4-5
Erect <3
3-4
4-5
5-6
6-7

freebiez
06-03-2005, 01:37 PM
i always kenna from them say my dick so big..put inside painful.tink most of the cat 40 from GL are like tat...then i must be gentle n fark slowly...damn! HCs or cat150 are more obilging although they also say i big

deedesilover
06-03-2005, 01:48 PM
I think their trained to do this. It boosts men's ego instantly making you happier and probably resulting in better tips. Some might say that it's big and hurts them so that the guys will feel a little bad and perhaps not try and put it into them anymore.

Anyway, there should be some sort of a standard when measuring. Perhaps from the base of the testicles all the way to the tip? In cm or inches? Flaccid, shrunken from cold water, or erected. :cool:

peterpan
06-03-2005, 02:26 PM
i always kenna from them say my dick so big..put inside painful.tink most of the cat 40 from GL are like tat...then i must be gentle n fark slowly...damn! HCs or cat150 are more obilging although they also say i big

yah lah, who duno u very big! :p

mine leh, is bent loh, very funny shape

ryanlim
06-03-2005, 02:29 PM
shouldn't this thread be in the Poll Section??? :confused:

drizzling00
06-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Read an article regarding measuring the size of your didi using the fingers method, it is written by one of s'pore most famous blogger xiaxue. Think it is rather intereting.

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2004/04/hello-everybody-its-very-important-day.html

digi
07-03-2005, 12:10 AM
she looks kinda slutty :D wonder if there is any fr on her? :D

Wang Ye
07-03-2005, 09:02 AM
Have you encounter this?
Everytime when you met the HC gal or FL, she will coment your size. Most probably she will say your dick is huge. But who know, whether she tells the true or just make your happy.
But, what is your actual size?

So far 2 have commented on my size. But we all know they do it as a tactic to make you feel like a million bucks. But then again the girls I bonk all petite so cannot really tell.

Mine is roughly about 14 cm fully erect. Stella of BHC asked me last friday how long is it when not erect. Frankly she small built lah but I guess she says that to all the brothers.

spinning
07-03-2005, 09:13 AM
when comes to size, gals prefer which one?
Length or thickness?

Long enough to hit their G-spots or thick enough to feel the "fullness"?

I think most asian guys prefer to have 6inches = 16cm length and 5inches=12.5cm thickness (diameter)

Agree? :p