PDA

View Full Version : Princess Of Petain

popiah
06-03-2005, 12:57 PM
hi bro,

Opening this thread is to share the among bros for information of each individual opinion of their favourite "PRINCESS OF PETAIN".

I would discount Jac H7R01 out of the Princess category as she is the QUEEN OF PETAIN.

PRINCESS OF PETAIN - (My opinion)
1) H1R09 - S$30 (good service with good foreplay)
2) H22R03 - S$30 (normal service with pretty look and quite young)
3) H5R55? (first room facing staircase) - S$40 (Ass rimming- normal look and good service)
4) H18R05 (old but lau chio to me - S$25 good BBBJ and fj)
5) H10R10 (S$50 - good chatter and good service)
6) H3R9 ? Pat(Good body and service)

Any bro, please contribute to the above list so that we can get a good and cheap bonk at PEtain.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

fish76
06-03-2005, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE=popiah]hi bro,

I would discount Jac H7R01 out of the Princess category as she is the QUEEN OF PETAIN.

Paiseh bro, i want to support u, but i newbie, go Petian one time b4 only and cannot remember the house and no, too kan cheong. Next time u go, bring newbie with u can? Kum xia in advance.

popiah
06-03-2005, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=popiah]hi bro,
Paiseh bro, i want to support u, but i newbie, go Petian one time b4 only and cannot remember the house and no, too kan cheong. Next time u go, bring newbie with u can? Kum xia in advance.

hi fish,

Petain Orientation Course - 1 hour conducted by Petain Popiah hold on 1st week of every month, cost fee : S$0.70 (coffee).

Course Content :-
History of Petain (Banana leg)
Petain Rates
Petain Rules and Regulation
Petain Dont and Dont
Petain Operation Hour
Petain "WL- Working lady" (Favourite)
Petain "WL" (Banned)
etc......

Sign off :D
Petain Popiah

Computer
06-03-2005, 10:10 PM
hi fish,

Petain Orientation Course - 1 hour conducted by Petain Popiah hold on 1st week of every month, cost fee : S$0.70 (coffee).

Course Content :-
History of Petain (Banana leg)
Petain Rates
Petain Rules and Regulation
Petain Dont and Dont
Petain Operation Hour
Petain "WL- Working lady" (Favourite)
Petain "WL" (Banned)
etc......

Sign off :D
Petain Popiah

Graduates of this course will be awarded the Certified Petian Chongster certificate, signed by Professor Popiah. :D

pete_i_
06-03-2005, 11:56 PM
haha, Jac definitely is the Queen of Petain and Ermmm I would like to vote H3R11 Pat for the Princess of Petain. Of coz there are a few who got the capacability to become the princess of petain, but i still vote pat.

hehe my last visit to Pat was on last friday, waited for 5 to 10 mins outside her door. To my surprise, she still remember me and was giving me a veri gf french kissing.....so shioking hehe :D This french kissing give me a Princess kissing.

So I vote Pat (hope that I got more of the Pat's supporter to support her)

comic098
07-03-2005, 01:09 AM
me also vote pat :D ...try her three times....standard stil the same.....GOOD!!

popiah
07-03-2005, 07:40 AM
hi all,

my vote to the PRINCESS OF PETAIN will narrow down to the following THREE :-

1) Pat (H3R11) - Good Service and body with nice waistline
2) Kathy (H10R10) - Good chatter with no rushing attitude
3) Mun Mun (H1R09) - Cheap and good (Lau chio bu)- must try lah

Sign off
Petain Popiah

fcukger
08-03-2005, 03:15 AM
woh lao... nxt trip u go must jio me lehx... nvr try b4 in mi life... die die must try... :D

popiah
08-03-2005, 08:03 AM
woh lao... nxt trip u go must jio me lehx... nvr try b4 in mi life... die die must try... :D

hi fcukger,

how to jio u ????? told u before the bed length of the each room is unable for u to lie down straight and flat based on your height. Only way u can do is to do doggie style by the side of the bed.

Sure jio u lah, but u got time or not ? i cannot afford ONs mission like u so rich every now and then ONs mission in JB leh.

Sign off
Petain Popiah
FRSM Popiah (JB MOB)

pete_i_
08-03-2005, 09:08 AM
bro popiah,

we are choosing the Princess of Petain leh, "Mun Mun (H1R09) - Cheap and good (Lau chio bu)- must try lah" too old liao, if she is that good then she should be the Empress of Petain...hehe :D

Therefore u can further narrow down to Pat and Katty, I tried Katty once, very chatty but I nv got the chance to finger, french kiss or even lick her nipples leh, probably I m new to her. I still STRONGLY Vote for Pat, hehe, esp her damage is $40 (reduce from $50) but standard didn't drop.

fish76
08-03-2005, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=popiah]hi fish,

I will throw in nasi lemak, and popiah as side dish.

Where to sign up hah, www.popian.com/petianorientation?

Call me when u pop down, i on.

holding
08-03-2005, 11:13 AM
For me, my vote is definitely KAthy...already RTF 2 times sex-tisfactory...

babyboy84
08-03-2005, 11:15 AM
did it with Pat yesterday for the first time. My 3rd bonk in Petain..
soooooo sextified!
Went into the room, as usual strip and saw her strip with her sexy g-string. wee! den proceed to wash my bro and she help me wash.
rolls the the bed and she catbath me for ard 3min and i touch her cute tits and wet pussy den ask me wan BJ with or no cap.. of course no! den she slowly lick the top and bottom before having it whole.. did it for around 3min made me almost CIM!, den she lie down for me to bonk.
did missionary for 5 min and she grabs me tightly as i continue to bonk her hard and she hug n kiss my neck den change to doggie as weather too hot to do tiring missionary.

FR on Pat
Looks - 8/10 (cute n sweet looking)
Body - 6/10 small A? cute tits
BJ - 8/10 (no caps, almost CIM)
Frenching: yes but not that deep frenching~
FJ: 8/10 (moaning seems so real as she grabs me hard)
RTF: Yes! $40 only! How i wish can bonk her for 1 hr for a cheaper price

definately a fight for princess title..
pardon for my description as this is the first time post FR..
questions: any bro tried 69 with her? does she allow ppl to lick her?
possible try to up my rep as im new here. thanks!

pete_i_
08-03-2005, 03:01 PM
bro~

She allows ppl to lick but after licking u cannot french kiss with her. hehe I prefer to french kissing with her, sooo shioking...hehe :D (but I dunno she allows other ppl to lick or not, guess it is all depend Pat.)

Another supporter for pat......cheers

babyboy84
08-03-2005, 06:27 PM
hehe i wan both den! next time will go back for her. thanks!

popiah
08-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Hi bro,

Now the "Princess Of Petain" title is closely contested between Pat and Kathy.

We will decide by tomorrow evening the highest no. of vote, winner will be declared as "Princess of Petain"

My Popiah's vote goes to .......

1) Kathy - voted by popiah
2) Pat - voted by Pete i
3) Kathy - voted by Holding
4) Pat - voted by babyboy84
5) Pat - voted by comic098.
6) .......

Latest votings 3 for Pat against 2 for Kathy.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Idoru
08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi bro,

We will decide by tomorrow evening the highest no. of vote, winner will be declared as "Princess of Petain"

My Popiah's vote goes to .......

2) Pat - voted by Pete i
6) .......

Latest votings 3 for Pat against 2 for Kathy.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

I vote for Pat because Kathy has got very good PR but very mechanical in lovemaking. Unfortunately we go to PT for the latter.
Cheers

bongster
08-03-2005, 10:51 PM
I vote Kathy cos I prefer more PR wif her, yeap her service is SOP, but after a while if u know how to arouse her den different liao, but she very safety which I like too. Anyway I like her more as a person and tat is what love making sometimes is all abt u must fark some one u can connect to rite :P

popiah
08-03-2005, 11:10 PM

We will decide by tomorrow 11.00 pm the highest no. of vote, winner will be declared as "Princess of Petain"

2) Pat - voted by Pete i
6) Pat - voted by Idoru
7) Kathy - voted by bonster

Latest votings 4 for Pat against 3 for Kathy.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

slashGNR
08-03-2005, 11:38 PM
I still STRONGLY Vote for Pat, hehe, esp her damage is $40 (reduce from $50) but standard didn't drop.

Visited Pat just after CNY, what kind of "standard" are we talking here?...till my last visit, she always "keep the change" after I paid her $50....

My vote -> Katty

Adios...

popiah
09-03-2005, 12:10 AM

We will decide by tomorrow 11.00 pm the highest no. of vote, winner will be declared as "Princess of Petain"

2) Pat - voted by Pete i
6) Pat - voted by Idoru
8) Katty - voted by SlashGNR

4 for Pat = 4 for Kathy.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

PetainKing
09-03-2005, 12:14 AM
one up for my all time kum cheng kathy

PetainKing
09-03-2005, 12:15 AM
no one voted AA or JiaJia?

bongster
09-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Bro.. tomolo den 1 shot post final results lar keke :P Anyway Kathy going back on 13 or 14 but most prob going back earlier a few days. She told mi she gonna try lose some weight... cos I commented she look fatter esp e ass lolz

popiah
09-03-2005, 12:22 AM

We will decide by today 11.00 pm the highest no. of vote, winner will be declared as "Princess of Petain"

2) Pat - voted by Pete i
6) Pat - voted by Idoru
9) Kathy - voted by Petainking

4 for Pat < 5 for Kathy.

Sign off
Petain Popiah
(No.1 fan of "Queen of Petain")

punishit
09-03-2005, 01:37 AM
katty good

popiah
09-03-2005, 07:13 AM

We will decide by today 11.00 pm the highest no. of votes and winner will be declared as "Princess of Petain"

2) Pat - voted by Pete i
6) Pat - voted by Idoru
10) Kathy - voted by punishit

4 for Pat < 6 for Kathy.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

pete_i_
09-03-2005, 08:36 AM
To all Pat's suporter....quick...hehe we are losing out. Give her a vote.

I like katty too but she dun allow alot of things rite?? still charging $50? 1st time i visit her, she throw me a paper (4D) then telling me stories. (I dun mind) but she cannot french kiss, cannot finger or lick her nipples leh. (Or only I m not allow, but other bros she allow?)

Anyway I like AA but she is missing in action, since last year til now, nv see AA in petain anymore.

Pat's SUPPORTER.....Pleeease....vote for her....quick hehe :D

senso
09-03-2005, 09:13 AM
PRINCESS OF PETAIN - (My opinion)
1) H1R09 - S$30 (good service with good foreplay)
2) H22R03 - S$30 (normal service with pretty look and quite young)
3) H5R55? (first room facing staircase) - S$40 (Ass rimming- normal look and good service)
4) H18R05 (old but lau chio to me - S$25 good BBBJ and fj)
5) H10R10 (S$50 - good chatter and good service)
6) H3R9 ? Pat(Good body and service)

H22R03 ---> pretty look and quite young
young charge only $30?

popiah
09-03-2005, 09:17 AM
H22R03 ---> pretty look and quite young
young charge only $30?

hi senso,

H22R03 the gal only charging S$30, it true lah,,.....try yourself but her service is so so only.

sign off
Petain Popiah
(no1 fan of Queen of Petain)

PetainKing
09-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Bro.. tomolo den 1 shot post final results lar keke :P Anyway Kathy going back on 13 or 14 but most prob going back earlier a few days. She told mi she gonna try lose some weight... cos I commented she look fatter esp e ass lolz
hehehe....i got Kathy's secret claendar

holding
09-03-2005, 11:45 AM
I like katty too but she dun allow alot of things rite?? still charging $50? 1st time i visit her, she throw me a paper (4D) then telling me stories. (I dun mind) but she cannot french kiss, cannot finger or lick her nipples leh. (Or only I m not allow, but other bros she allow?)

Pat's SUPPORTER.....Pleeease....vote for her....quick hehe :D

Can lick nipple, finger...french kiss so far no for me yet but can kiss on lip...perhaps she play it safe??

but during my 2nd trip there recent, she do a mean eating of balls!!! the trick is must warm up to her by tcss 1st, and visit her more often...she do remember...

popiah
10-03-2005, 01:08 AM
"Princess Of Petain" title is finally landed on Petain today, the title goes to

KATHY H10R10

PRINCESS OF PETAIN..........PRINCESS OF PETAIN.........PRINCESS OF PETAIN

Votes as below :-
2) Pat - voted by Pete i
6) Pat - voted by Idoru
10) Kathy - voted by punishit

4 for Pat < 6 for Kathy.

The title will only be last for 6 months only, as every WL might drop their service std therefore we need to review their service regularly.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

iveco
10-03-2005, 03:29 AM
yes yes but wat the use of been queen or princess when i can't get to do them due to them having too much customers.

u all keep on promoting them until u ppl urself to get to be with them so wat the use

holding
10-03-2005, 11:29 AM
u all keep on promoting them until u ppl urself to get to be with them so wat the use

U must have lots of time or the right time - u happen to be there when they just came or just finish a customer - if u want to bonk queen or princess.

Chance for Kathy higher - but take note she's going for her 1 mth break from next week, if I'm not wrong.

For Jac, 95% of the time there's always a queue outside her dr; so either take your queue...or try out others...

popiah
10-03-2005, 02:00 PM
yes yes but wat the use of been queen or princess when i can't get to do them due to them having too much customers.

hi bro iveco,

if u want to bonk a Queen or Princess definitely u need to Q up & sarcifice some times lah....or if not how they got their title.

Just like few years back, ppl Q up for "HELLO KITTY" softtoy at macdonald for days just for a toy. its the same principle leh.

WANT GOOD BONK MUST WAIT....WAIT AND WAIT.

One more day for the Return of "QUEEN OF PETAIN"., lets pray for her return and best wish to her health.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

hotmilo
11-03-2005, 01:48 AM
hi guys..sorie but i would like to ask which hselady allows licking of nipples and fingering pussy coz i not not kind of having sex guy....spend on quite a few but all cant...so can anyone help me...thanks in advance....

Idoru
11-03-2005, 07:28 AM
School Holidays Is Here Again
Cheers

popiah
11-03-2005, 07:34 AM
hi guys..sorie but i would like to ask which hselady allows licking of nipples and fingering pussy coz i not not kind of having sex guy....spend on quite a few but all cant...so can anyone help me...thanks in advance....

hi hotmilo,

please wake up your idea lah.....read through all related thread, if you too lazy to read it, please pm senior samster for more information instead of posting it openly in the end you will be zapped by samster like me.

Today is the return of "QUEEN OF PETAIN"............"QUEEN OF PETAIN"

Sign off
Petain Popiah

pete_i_
11-03-2005, 11:59 AM
yo...bro popiah,

haha today is the big day for petain....hehe welcoming back the queen of petain and later i shall be there.....cheers hehe :D

School holiday really starts. Hai~ hotmilo, u will know wat is the consequences for opening three new threads and asking the same question. take care :cool:

pete_i_
23-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Guys.....Bros~

hahaha looks like once the Queen of Petain is back and no one care abt the Princess...hehe Shall we continue to vote for the Princess or shall we conclude that Katty is the Princess of Petain??

hehe I still put in hope tat Pat's supporters would like her to be the princess of petain. Come on...vote for ur favour gal to be our princess of petain.

I juz realise that this is my 100th post...CHEERS :D

Magpies
23-03-2005, 11:10 AM
uhmm..any more orientation?newbie here...feel lk going to see see look look... :)

Magpies
23-03-2005, 11:12 AM
any more orientation?hee.....

Magpies
23-03-2005, 11:21 AM
y cant i see my post ah?? :confused:

Magpies
23-03-2005, 12:46 PM
any more orientation?hee...juz wana go there see see look look..hee... :)

collin_23
25-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Thought used to be AA and jia jia? No more? :D Anyway, never saw these 2 b4, cause got queues everytime. :p

I will vote kathy or jac. Pat is quite protective overall and SOP.

collin_23
25-03-2005, 08:52 PM
U look like shit u get shit. Any amount of money will not get u any girl. Go buy a mirror. Don't have go urine on floor and see. Go find a lamp post. :rolleyes:

holding
01-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Fyi, Princess Kathy will only be back on 26 Apr (according to notice outside her door)...

:(

jjdoggie
02-04-2005, 03:51 AM
After Readin some, I'm Migrating From Keong Saik to Petain to see Whats the Difference n vote.....intend to visit the Queen, Princess And ....Who..1 more who...then Vote...lol... :cool: ........I started $30.....1st time in keong.....beginnin to like it....

popiah
02-04-2005, 05:38 PM
After Readin some, I'm Migrating From Keong Saik to Petain to see Whats the Difference n vote.....intend to visit the Queen, Princess And ....Who..1 more who...then Vote...lol... :cool: ........I started $30.....1st time in keong.....beginnin to like it....

hi jjdoggie,

welcome u to Petain ...........u will always like Petain once u try out our QUEEN OF PETAIN.

WELCOME......U ......ONCE AGAIN......

sign off
Petain Popiah

Malaysian Datuk
02-04-2005, 08:01 PM
dun migrate la bro.....take up dual citizenship better.....need you to 'Save Our KS'

hurricane2004
02-04-2005, 08:46 PM

Hi Bros, don't migrate to PT. Talk yr others bros to hold up their rifle to help fight the war to Save KS.

bongster
03-04-2005, 12:28 AM
Guys saw the new launch of the condo besides PT recently this one really massive... any idea whether this could be the end of our beloved place :(

slashGNR
03-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Guys saw the new launch of the condo besides PT recently this one really massive... any idea whether this could be the end of our beloved place :(

Maybe, if they don't move them to another location, PT will be another "chapter in the history book".....

Adios...

Malaysian Datuk
04-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Maybe, if they don't move them to another location, PT will be another "chapter in the history book".....

Adios...they have been saying this for ages.....there were rumours that PT houses will shift to GL back when they close the behind houses lane in PT (PT used to have 2 lanes) but till now still nothing yet.....

Idoru
04-04-2005, 03:16 PM
they have been saying this for ages.....there were rumours that PT houses will shift to GL back when they close the behind houses lane in PT (PT used to have 2 lanes) but till now still nothing yet.....

If you take a look at Balastier Road seems like it is grooming to be another Red Light district with many Hotels. Anybody heard anything about it?
Cheers

Malaysian Datuk
04-04-2005, 03:23 PM
If you take a look at Balastier Road seems like it is grooming to be another Red Light district with many Hotels. Anybody heard anything about it?
Cheersi dun think so bro....the govt. is now trying to concentrate red light district to GL only (and certain lorongs only, that's why lor 4 torn down). In the end, KS and PT and even desker will ahve to go (just like Johore Road).

Idoru
04-04-2005, 04:51 PM
i dun think so bro....the govt. is now trying to concentrate red light district to GL only (and certain lorongs only, that's why lor 4 torn down). In the end, KS and PT and even desker will ahve to go (just like Johore Road).

Correct Bro but the Govt. still needs to provide outlet for the thousands of foreign workers in Singapore. The street will be very dangerous for our womenfolk to walk at night if all these outlets are closed. GL will cater for the higher income group and the lower income group needs Desker Road.
Cheers

popiah
10-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Correct Bro but the Govt. still needs to provide outlet for the thousands of foreign workers in Singapore. The street will be very dangerous for our womenfolk to walk at night if all these outlets are closed. GL will cater for the higher income group and the lower income group needs Desker Road.
Cheers

hi idoru,

i once wrote in the other thread that all whorehouse will be housed in one area. probably in GL only.

petain, changi village, ks, and gl all under one roof.

Sign off
Petain Popiah

Siam_Bu
10-04-2005, 09:44 PM
:D We should write in to stop it hee hee so that those low income still hv somewhere to let-go kekekeke lets all the MP talk about this issue in the parliament kekekeke :D
vote here for international sex survey
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=35318

snakehead
11-04-2005, 07:09 PM
they have been saying this for ages.....there were rumours that PT houses will shift to GL back when they close the behind houses lane in PT (PT used to have 2 lanes) but till now still nothing yet.....

Back then got no strong reasons to relocate PT.......heard from the grapevine that the developers of Kerisdale Condominium next door sent petition to Gahmen to "clean up" the place. Units cannot sell at good price with PT around.

bro snakehead

Computer
11-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Back then got no strong reasons to relocate PT.......heard from the grapevine that the developers of Kerisdale Condominium next door sent petition to Gahmen to "clean up" the place. Units cannot sell at good price with PT around.

bro snakehead
frankly speaking, that is the developer's own bloody problem. i'm very sure they know very well wat Petain is famous for even b4 they draw the first line on the blueprint, but they still went on to built the condo. whose problem? i dun think the garment will bother to do anything of significance just because of their petition, let alone relocate Petain for their sake. let's just say its not our garment's style...haha :D

makelove
17-04-2005, 05:54 PM
do they operate even on sundays ?
i need a quick reply

comic098
17-04-2005, 06:43 PM
do they operate even on sundays ?
i need a quick reply
yes.........there open everyday..........

trendyboy
17-04-2005, 08:11 PM
If petition from Kerisdale condom didn't go thru,they will have to sell it at lower price,due to their own fault by choosing beside PETAIN.

Please help them by buying their condom,so that all PETAIN cheongster,can meet easily and had fun across the road,hehehe!!!

Now SG Garment very relax,de regulates a lot of things, 10 yrs loan to buy cars, SG Casino,who know they may Float sex trade on their stock exchange,copycat the Australia system,all these are in the pipeline....things to come.....as SG need to grow out of puberty....

Hip Hip Hooray SG !!!

deathie
19-04-2005, 12:59 AM
well my company is building that condo... not that we complain alot abt petain... in fact its nicely located =)

imagine morning kana F by boss... lunch time can head out there for a quikie...

cheers =)