PDA

View Full Version : My Desker Road Trip

doggifier
10-03-2005, 05:27 PM
I had been to Desker Rd a few times now but only to look look see no action so far as from the "Door shopping" the WL there are not my cup of tea....too old, the OK looking one don't seem like a born woman. So yesterday decided to look around to see if things there changes much, it was about 3 and the place is still deserted and only a few stalls selling sex toys operating...no VCD guys...the houses there are open but after 2 round of circling yied no results....but I started to notice the ladies standing on the front i.e. facing the road with actual shops doing trades. As you approach the ladies they start to give you the look they are there for trade too...hey there are a few FXXXable one....mostly Indonesian....OK one more round .....the WL (FL rather ) gathers around outside about 3-4 shophouse so a very short walk and you reach the end. Like the chinese saying goes "HO Liao Teem Tiao" (Good stuff are mostly / always found on the bottom)...I came to the death end and instead of turning back...thinking to myself .....ai ya why not ask how much lah since the FL looks ok, young things of about early 20 the most.
Her offer ? Two fingers... :rolleyes: ..where ??? She pointed to a close door beside her... ;) So room included .....thinking very hard with both head finally the smaller head is faster to react. OK.......opps time runs out already....ok To be continue.

doggifier
11-03-2005, 12:58 AM
Continue...the door she pointed to opens to a flight of stairs up, the wooden floor was neatly covered and surprisingly quite clean...so they have did their area cleaning before they start work. Once at the top you can see the hall is bear with no furniture and on your left are rooms, each with a mattress cover with those fake leather without even a bed sheet at the other end is a waste paper basket with lots of toilet paper and a rool of tiolet paper beside it.

The FL shows signal me to a room and proceed to look for the condom, well it is hidden between the floor sheets and the floor...reminds me of those TV shows where keys are under the carpets.

Once inside she proceed to strip...the first to go is the short skirt together with the panty then she pull up the T shirt revealing a black bra. Bloody shit she didn't even bother to take the T shirt off..it is just roll up to see the bra. She then lay down the bed and there her pussy with a hand full of pubic hair and the brown 90 degree lips looking at you.... sianz Ok ok I will inject some fun ...first graping her pubic hair and give it a pull..she goes Aio ! No kissing ...no sucking nei nei KNN...stroke me hard and immed. cap my ko ko bird..small nei nei too...Aiya 2 fingers only cannot ask too much. No changing position CB ok lah no choice just pump ... pump... when I was abt to cum... then Suddenly something sound like a walkie talkie KNN don't me so sway kena raid isit ???!!! :eek: My KKbird shrink back she also startled...

pirate
11-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Hey Bro
you gonna finish story, cant stop halfway without an ending, cause we cant take the suspense anymore if you had to take off the condom for another time---ha ha :D

also, did you communicate with the FL in english or chinese?

doggifier
12-03-2005, 12:28 AM
Time just stop there....the whole place was dead silence anticipating for a rush of foot steps and the the shouting of ppl to come out of the room. Then the sound came ....static radio signal..Follow by..AHMAD.....AHMAD.....MAD...where's your position ????.....
Then you can here the guy next room reply...I am cumming out...of..of..of....no ..no...turning out to ...Serangoon ...way back to office lah...Apar ?...
KNN the asshole next door have a walkie talkie phone and the office is checking him out...CCB why can't you off your phone when screwing around....Now I have to go on first gear and start all over again...a bit no mood already..but any way got the job finish after about 5min of pumping...then as fast as she strip when I recover from my moment of Songness she is fully clothed and out of the room *%##@@??!! Clean up with the toilet paper and the condom out to the waste basket...when I am out of the door the bloody FL is sitting waiting for her next prey...giving me a parting smile....

Face : 6.5/10
Body : Don't have time to notice...small neh neh
Damage : 20
RTF : No WAY money better spent in Pertain ( refer to my pertain FR )

duCkeee
06-04-2005, 09:13 AM
what a funny and interesting report!!!

witan788
07-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Time just stop there....the whole place was dead silence anticipating for a rush of foot steps and the the shouting of ppl to come out of the room. Then the sound came ....static radio signal..Follow by..AHMAD.....AHMAD.....MAD...where's your position ????.....
Then you can here the guy next room reply...I am cumming out...of..of..of....no ..no...turning out to ...Serangoon ...way back to office lah...Apar ?...

Haha! That's a funny report! THanks!

ramen70
18-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Will u recommend any at petian?
pls.....?
i mi=ght going this week