PDA

View Full Version : thai lady which give gd service $70

MrBond
26-03-2005, 05:41 PM
try tis thai lady age abt 33 with a very high class look.
upon in shower wash u up like little baby. great GF feeling

name: Gin age 33
look:7.5/10 "gui fu look"
service : 9/10 with 10 min massage b4 bonking
bbbj: 7/10 with catbath
boby:33b 27 34 160cm
Fee: $70 include room (45 min)

bro with gd point n rep can pm mi 4 e contact
thk n happy bonking.
:p

danls79
26-03-2005, 05:57 PM
bro $70 how many shots?

poolhot.
26-03-2005, 06:28 PM
bro $70 how many shots?

For 70 plus room, tell me how many shots U wan?

poolhot.
26-03-2005, 06:51 PM
bro $70 how many shots?

Did i say U cant ask.... So did U get steam by deducting me one pt... hahaha

Btw wat wrong wiz my answer?

marji
29-03-2005, 06:05 PM
wah, someone deducted you 1 point? guess he also not afraid of your "7" cannons! hehehehe

Scrubber
29-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Haha there's one chinese saying, say use egg beat the stone? :p

danls79
29-03-2005, 08:12 PM
bro it was ont i who deductyour point one. i dont go around deduting ppl point i am not a judge for anyone here as this is a free forum .thanks.for my question the answer i want i one shot .is that all right with u ?

danls79
29-03-2005, 08:18 PM
to the rest dont try to heat up the situation here .there is no show to watch.thanks

onion_rings
29-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Mr bond i have PM u from Sat till now leh..Y got no response??
WHERE R U HOR??Is your contact for real??Still waiting for u..
Keke :D

Alex
29-03-2005, 11:09 PM

thk n happy bonking.

Interested in mature lady, especially thai origin...... care to provide ways of contact? thanks!

shchen
30-03-2005, 12:26 AM
thk n happy bonking.

Hi Bro,

Your mail box is full!

Cheer!

wankmehappy
30-03-2005, 03:44 AM
Mr bond i have PM u from Sat till now leh..Y got no response??
WHERE R U HOR??Is your contact for real??Still waiting for u..
Keke :D
bro OR....this contact is true....got help from my beloved frenz to get hold of this no & tried her just now....overall, im a happy man bec her svc is good but one thing i need to warn you guys is that while doing half way, got someone knock at the door so many time...scare the shit out of me...end up gotta know that the fucker is her suiter....fuck man.....just about to CIM due to her v good BBBJ & the SON of the BITCH come & knock that fucking door....not once but so many times....end up quicky finish up & leave.....i would say minus the fucker incident, she is worth trying...maybe i sway today....sigh....better luck for those bros that try her....pls dont pm me for her no...pls ask bro bond for it.....happy bonking
disappointedme :(

onion_rings
30-03-2005, 09:23 AM
bro OR....this contact is true.....just about to CIM due to her v good BBBJ & the SON of the BITCH come & knock that fucking door....not once but so many times....end up quicky finish up & leave....happy bonking
Mr bond thanks for your contact..Huh bro wan sorry about your predicament..Will take note & make sure got no disturbance..Knn bonk till super shoik almost cim & this kind of thing had to happen.. :eek:

MrBond
30-03-2005, 09:44 AM
bro OR....this contact is true....got help from my beloved frenz to get hold of this no & tried her just now....overall, im a happy man bec her svc is good but one thing i need to warn you guys is that while doing half way, got someone knock at the door so many time...scare the shit out of me...end up gotta know that the fucker is her suiter....fuck man.....just about to CIM due to her v good BBBJ & the SON of the BITCH come & knock that fucking door....not once but so many times....end up quicky finish up & leave.....i would say minus the fucker incident, she is worth trying...maybe i sway today....sigh....better luck for those bros that try her....pls dont pm me for her no...pls ask bro bond for it.....happy bonking

Bro you r very fast huh,I miss ur beloved frenz SMS hehehe when I saw it is quite late ready hahaha u still manage to bonk her. I'm so sorry about the incident :( I agree with u her bbbj is v.good n she kept her figure very well also. 1 plus point is I quite like her room although is small but it's very cozy. Bro next time just PM me la if u want any contacts from me I'll ensure u'll get it (those bros who I tink can be trusted sure get it).

Now I've send out her contact to those bros whom had PM me(please don't pass no. around) if I miss u I'm sorry. To prevent my mail box full, don't PM me anymore e-mail to [email protected] please put ur nick there as well if not I'll not reply n from now those with less than 15 points I might not reply.Bros those can add points should know wat to do hehehe.

MrBond
30-03-2005, 10:37 AM
. Bro next time just PM me la if u want any contacts from me I'll ensure u'll get it (those bros who I tink can be trusted sure get it).

Now I've send out her contact to those bros whom had PM me(please don't pass no. around) if I miss u I'm sorry.

to all e dear bro who hv give d contact. N hv try pls post ur FR..
happy bonking.. :cool:

marji
30-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Bro Danls79,

don't know who you referring to, but me kana zapped too and the person don't dare to leave name leh...

no balls don't come out and play. Stay at home or move to police station loh!
hahahah (Directed to whoever zap me...)

danls79
30-03-2005, 12:55 PM
mi also kanna zap this morning the guy also didnt put down his name ! :mad:

marji
30-03-2005, 01:01 PM
to all the senior bros here:

please advise me this newbie here, what can be done if someone go around zapping people without reasons (maybe got but this person never state!) and also don't leave name?

or we just LL kena zapped?

inventry
30-03-2005, 01:19 PM
to all the senior bros here:

please advise me this newbie here, what can be done if someone go around zapping people without reasons (maybe got but this person never state!) and also don't leave name?

or we just LL kena zapped?

bro marji, there's nothing u can do if u kana zapped.... but onli LL kana zap lor
unless tat person scolds u using vulgarities then u can ask the boss for help to indentify the person.... hope this helps... well, keep ur FR coming i'm sure there will be bros who appreciate ur FR n will up u wan.... hope this helps... :D

marji
30-03-2005, 01:22 PM
LL then...

work so hard to get points, then some f**ker just happy happy go around zapping people without leaving name or reason... KNN....

danls79
30-03-2005, 01:26 PM
bro u think u the only one .mi worst i give out link of movies to ppl still kanna zap also

marji
30-03-2005, 01:30 PM
life goes on...

f**k, me not happy. going for a bonk now....

inventry
30-03-2005, 01:53 PM
life goes on...

f**k, me not happy. going for a bonk now....

KNN, u the new king of bonks lar.......... ahahahahahahaha...... :D

wankmehappy
30-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Bro you r very fast huh,I miss ur beloved frenz SMS hehehe when I saw it is quite late ready hahaha u still manage to bonk her. I'm so sorry about the incident :( I agree with u her bbbj is v.good n she kept her figure very well also. 1 plus point is I quite like her room although is small but it's very cozy. Bro next time just PM me la if u want any contacts from me I'll ensure u'll get it (those bros who I tink can be trusted sure get it).

kekeke...must thank you for your KT....scare you not free to come into forum so ask our daer frenz for help lor.....really enjoy the session but bec of that fucker...sigh...i oso pity him lar...that why i leave after my 1st shot even i book her for overnite.....
happyme :D

danls79
30-03-2005, 09:56 PM
bro how much u book for overnite ? mi think of booking leh ,my female mata going home for visit few days.

poolhot.
30-03-2005, 10:02 PM

thk n happy bonking.

Pretty cool.. care to PM me the nos? thanks. :)

chinaman
30-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Bro,

Can pm her contact ? Thanks! :D

Vincent
30-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi Bond,

Your KT is very much needed here. :p
Up u 6 now. kum sia!

marji
31-03-2005, 06:15 PM
to the bro who up me on my post in this thread, you didn;t leave your name!!

I would like to return the favour, but you didn't leave your name.

Please pm me. Thanks bro!

Vincent
31-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Bros with this great KT, please be careful with her hp no. Hehe...I just dun wanna see this great FL be repatriated before her 2 weeks. have not enjoyed enuff, thanks Bond. :p

shchen
31-03-2005, 11:33 PM
LL then...

work so hard to get points, then some f**ker just happy happy go around zapping people without leaving name or reason... KNN....

Bro,

Cool down bro. I was kana zapped for no reason as well previously. LL loh. Up your point, since we share the same experience.

Cheer!

MrBond
01-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Too all bros who had try Gin please post your FR to share thanks. :cool:

Bro wankmehappy if scare I don't come into the forum so often don't worry I'll PM u my no. anything lobang u want from me or share with me just SMS me.
Coz I think we share the same interest. ;)

BTW, thanks to all the bros who have up my points happy bonking.

marji
01-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Bro, Up your point, since we share the same experience.

Cheer!

thanks bro... will return the favour!

ichibawa
01-04-2005, 08:08 PM
First got to thank Bro Bond for the contact...a very brief FR below yesterday

2.00pm-I called Gin"Hi Gin R you available today?" "yes, I am very free today.You want to come ?'" She said. "Ok i will be there in half hr"

3.00pm-I called Gin again, "Hi Gin, can I come up now?" "Yes,Yes you come to "N Hotel" room 8xx" she said. "c u baby.." I said

3.05pm-just put my call down..the heavy rain pour..no choice got to wait a little while but rain getting heavier..Too desperate liao..dash across the Hotel.

3.15pm-The lift open..A lady in Red shock me for a while as I can see through her nipple in the red blouse. "you looking for me" she asked."errrr" I puzzle for a while.."I am Gin!" she said. "Oh I see"..she hold my hand and bring me to the room.

3.25pm-At the room...She used a dry towel to dry me..I feel very delighted.."How much you wants to charge me?" I asked.."don't talk $$, You will be happy" she said.."don't talk $$ if you want $500, I got no $$ to pay you, sweetie..." I said.."$70 only" she said.."On baby..LET DO IT!!" I smile.

3.30pm-She help me to remove the clothes and I help her as well and we both proceed to the shower room. The bathroom a bit too small but good enough for both of us..She treat me like her kids..wash my hair all the way to my toes...and her rubba ..I would said not good but VERY GOOD!!! We tease and tickle each other..the shower was a long one and it last about 20 minutes..

3.55pm-After drying me up..she asked to lie back on the bed and she going to give me massage..A bit of thai style with some pulling and stepping on my bed ..and I really very enjoying it..The best moment when I was asked to turn around her soft touch was superb and I was dreaming "Alice in Wonderland" a pretty long hard and soft massage lasted almost half an hour..

4.25pm-The main event started with her lickin my back from my ears to my legs,very gentle and soft assume like she licking her baby boy..A long licking finger good about 15 minutes..She askedto turn around and licking continue from my front ..ears to my didi and slowly insert it into her mouth..Very good suckson with slow and good pace with no emergency blake even with her pair of hand working on my 2 balls..I guess she tried very to make me Cum in her mouth...But my endurance almost lost control..I quickly carry her up and put in the 45 degree of the bed and going to pump her hard..after 5 minutes of hard pump i still holding there..She then asked to turn around and she going to ride me like a lady ranger....After then some switching all sort of positions and finally we ended cum in her mouth...

5.10pm-She help me to was up and said Why I so strong...I said I told Vigara!!!She smile...

5.15pm-After changing.. I give her $70 and tips her $20 as I think she had worked very hard and no complain of the time I exceed..

The time above is the estimation with every moment I look at my watch :D

Look-6.5/10
hgts-approx. 1.6m
Wgts-approx. 50kg..
Boobs size 34B
Attitude-9/10
Foreplay-9/10
BBBJ-9/10
FJ-8/10
Overall- *****
Damage- $70+$20 tips (inclusive of room)...Very worth :p got bathing,massage,BBBJ,FJ,also 1 can of ice lemon tea..
RTF-Sure before she go back on April 18th....

Once again thks Bro Bond for the contact and my FR may not that good but I try my best...

wankmehappy
01-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Too all bros who had try Gin please post your FR to share thanks. :cool:

Bro wankmehappy if scare I don't come into the forum so often don't worry I'll PM u my no. anything lobang u want from me or share with me just SMS me.
Coz I think we share the same interest.

BTW, thanks to all the bros who have up my points happy bonking.
kekeke...fine with me...dont worry...i know how to get you...kekekeke

Vincent
01-04-2005, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE=ichibawa]
Look-6.5/10
Looks like Ti Bo La(old HK actress); looks like a typical rich man's wife, not the kinda of SYT for a change
hgts-approx. 1.6m
Wgts-approx. 50kg..
Boobs size 34B
Attitude-9/10
Foreplay-9/10
BBBJ-9/10
FJ-8/10
QUOTE]

What impresses me about this cheap fuck:
1. Hey, I enjoyed the cold and hot BBBJ in the shower room (dun need the macau trained arp nam ger)
2. Very sexy lingerie especially her lacy panty
3. Though in a cheap hotel, the room was kinda so cosyy after she decorated with the lightings and the linens, Nice ambience!
4. Super smooth skin; her tighs are smoother than most SYTs
5. Reasonably good thai massage though short followed up with a Very sensual massage and flicking with her tongue on front and back
6. VERY HORNY! She was enjouying it!!! She was dry at first but with fingering and rubbing her clit (i used 2 hands, kinda perfected the coordination of in-out and up-down rubbing motion) After a short attack, she is real WET. I purposedly stopped the pussy assault after getting her high cos I dun want to tire her out. But she continued to finger herself while BBBJing me; Yes, the horny looks; she loves sex!!! By that time, KY was redundant. In fact, I towel her pussy cos I am afraid too wet, not shiok cos no feeling.

Her phone was ringing quite a few times during my time. Wow, guess quite a pool of customers are enjoying her. Luckily, no one knocks on the door during the process which one bro here kena.

I paid her just $70 and go.
Enjoy her while you can, though not for those who only cheong SYT.

RTF? I think I will next week.

Any bro knows when is she leaving? Forget to ask.

niteowl
02-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Bro Vincent, according to Bro ichibawa's thread is 18 April.

MrBond
02-04-2005, 09:15 AM
Attention all bros, those who 2 Queens 1 King can ask her she'll get her friend for u at the same rate :D . Or those who like 2 Kings 1 Queen she also can. :D (to play safe check with her the price again)
So enjoy bonking for bros who got her contact.

ichibawa
02-04-2005, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE=ichibawa]
Her phone was ringing quite a few times during my time. Wow, guess quite a pool of customers are enjoying her. Luckily, no one knocks on the door during the process which one bro here kena.

She will be leaving on 18th and be back 10 days later..

vandom66
02-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Got her contact from bro ichibawa and decided to give a shot to see how good and superb is she.I called her at 4pm telling her I will be there in 15 minutes time. I knocked her door and a thai man came out. A bit shock as she take Thai..maybe they at cheaper rate?? The rest of my mission almost similar what been posted here.
After our long 1 hour and 40 mins fantasy,I have a short conservation regarding her.Gin said she is 34 years old and have to support her 7 years old son. Her husband left her and I never asked her why.She said her 4 times here in Singapore doing freelance, on average she make $700 per day.Some nights if no customers book her she will go to Orchard Tower to hook big fish (angmoh). She charged $120 to $150 short time to the angmoh while $300 to $400 overnite for them.For local she charge $70 and overnite he charge $150.
Overall she is very obliging and friendly woman and our love making just like a real couple.I think she behave very different from the rest of the FL. She did not asked me to pay before we start. I like her style and tips her another $20 for her hard work.
My overall rating 8/10.

wankmehappy
03-04-2005, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=vandom66] She did not asked me to pay before we start.
[QUOTE]
bro van....nowadays most of the FL dont take $ 1st liao...only some prc still doing it.....atleast this is what happen to me...kekeke...nice fr...keep it up....

woofer
03-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanx again to MrBond for Gin's contact. Indeed she's one of the rare and good FLs around.

Shall not write the whole stuff that everyone had written before.

Indeed she is a very nice lady. Forced under this circumstances due to bad times . . . aren't we all.

Very nice lady and can really put me in ease.

Be nice to her guys. One diamond here not gem.

cheers and have fun

sextronics
03-04-2005, 08:39 PM
gin sounds interesting. will try to book her next week. :cool:

ichibawa
05-04-2005, 09:46 PM
I had a "sexsion" with her today.She said she will be going back on Friday and for those brudders who had intention RTF or yet to F...be quick :D Anyay she will be back sometime end April.

Hasa Sas
06-04-2005, 02:28 PM

Now I've send out her contact to those bros whom had PM me(please don't pass no. around) if I miss u I'm sorry. To prevent my mail box full, don't PM me anymore e-mail to [email protected] please put ur nick there as well if not I'll not reply n from now those with less than 15 points I might not reply.Bros those can add points should know wat to do hehehe.

BRO BOND ...can share her contact with me.

I'll send you an email soon....thks in advance
:)

justl00king
06-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Once again thks Bro Bond for the contact and my FR may not that good but I try my best...Nice FR.Upz you liao. :D

Hasa Sas
07-04-2005, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=ichibawa]
Look-6.5/10
Looks like Ti Bo La(old HK actress); looks like a typical rich man's wife, not the kinda of SYT for a change
hgts-approx. 1.6m
Wgts-approx. 50kg..
Boobs size 34B
Attitude-9/10
Foreplay-9/10
BBBJ-9/10
FJ-8/10
QUOTE]

What impresses me about this cheap fuck:
1. Hey, I enjoyed the cold and hot BBBJ in the shower room (dun need the macau trained arp nam ger)
2. Very sexy lingerie especially her lacy panty
3. Though in a cheap hotel, the room was kinda so cosyy after she decorated with the lightings and the linens, Nice ambience!
4. Super smooth skin; her tighs are smoother than most SYTs
5. Reasonably good thai massage though short followed up with a Very sensual massage and flicking with her tongue on front and back
6. VERY HORNY! She was enjouying it!!! She was dry at first but with fingering and rubbing her clit (i used 2 hands, kinda perfected the coordination of in-out and up-down rubbing motion) After a short attack, she is real WET. I purposedly stopped the pussy assault after getting her high cos I dun want to tire her out. But she continued to finger herself while BBBJing me; Yes, the horny looks; she loves sex!!! By that time, KY was redundant. In fact, I towel her pussy cos I am afraid too wet, not shiok cos no feeling.

I paid her just $70 and go.
Enjoy her while you can, though not for those who only cheong SYT.

RTF? I think I will next week.

Hi vincent...how do i get her contact?

Should i PM Mr Bond? ...thks

wankmehappy
07-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Hi vincent...how do i get her contact?

Should i PM Mr Bond? ...thks
bro Sas..have talk to her this afternoon & she be going back tomr...maybe you can try pm bro bond...think she will be back...happy bonking

sam88mas
08-04-2005, 12:29 AM
bro Sas..have talk to her this afternoon & she be going back tomr...maybe you can try pm bro bond...think she will be back...happy bonking

Have a session with her this evening.She said her schedule is tight today since 3pm. For those who miss her got to wait till sometime end of the month. She said she is going Korea for Holiday. I guess bro bond will know her exact date of return

brucelee
08-04-2005, 12:05 PM
FR on Gin.

Thanx to Bro ichibawa. The experience was ICHIBAN!
There was a slight confusion to meeting up this afternoon as she was "busy" at the appointed time. then came down to look for me but I when for kopi.

Anyway cut to the chase....

The meeting
She was so apologetic for the confusion. gave me a good hug. sat on the bed and she offer me a can drink. good service. I said I just drink kopi liow, maybe later. claims she has no more customer after me, guess I was early. so spend some time TCSS while she lighted a stick. which she check if I mind first. so nice. Took the time to have a good look at her and truely find her to have a gui fu look and indeed some resemblance to Ti Bo La. Body also well maintained with nice perky b-cups.

Looks: 7/10, Body: 7/10, Boobs: perky B-cups 7/10

The bath
In the bath, gave me some sort of BM, which during the TCSS I mention is good in bangkok. First BM standing up. next BM seated on the toilet seat as those who been there knows the bathroom is damn small.all this while I finger her and grabbing her b-cups.10-15 mins

BM skills: 8/10

The massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean her self up.covered me with a towel and started the massage.have to say is quite good but too short. next catlick. some sort of BM again cos keeping feeling her tits and bush rubbing while catlick. 15-20mins.

Catlick:9/10

The BBBJ
Turnover for a short catlick then its BBBJ. Tried to deep throat but can't, say me too big for her. hehehe.but suction is quite good.10 mins

BBBJ: 6/10. no deepthroat mah

The FJ
Cap me and when on top. only insert half way, say I too big again. hahaha. I say she make me happy onli lah, surely say same thing to ALL customers. she say no not to all customers. Played with her boobs, grab her butt and slowly ease her down on me and gave a deep sigh when got in totally. Then she started to grind against me and rub her clit on me instead of riding up and down on me. she was moaning and moaning. I buay tahan liow so move up and did the sitting position. I suck her nips, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her. Shhiiook man!!that's the best way to cum man!

FJ: 7/10. even though only 2 position, to see her cum and cum together. Shiok!

The aftermath
Right after that, I think of asking for 2nd session but she soon received a call from a bro who wants to come in half hour time. So forget it lah and clean up, TCSS and she offer me a can drink again. I say no time liow, the bro coming, ask me to take the drink with me. Thank her say its ok. Gave me a big hug and ask me cum again when she returns.

Service/attitude: 10/10

RTF: Definately!! Keep us updated when she returns Bro!

Damage: $70

ichibawa
08-04-2005, 06:19 PM
For those who missed her she already gone... ;)

ichibawa
08-04-2005, 06:21 PM
FR on Gin.
Thanx to Bro ichibawa. The experience was ICHIBAN!
Bro!
Damage: $70

Glad you enjoy and you must thank to Bro MrBond, who is the thread starter. You must up his RP for the good contribution. And I hope all that had try her can up his RP as well.Anyway she may change her HP no when she return. :)

brucelee
09-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Yes, thanx to Bro Mrbond. Keep getting good contacts for us! look forward to the next cheap and good bonk from you. I up youz liow. Thanx bro.

procto1701
10-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Firstly a thousand thanks to bro Mr Bond for introducing Gin. She is really a gem!

After knowing that she will be leaving on friday, I quickly went dowm to meet her for a session
he came down to fetch me dressed in a white spagetti & jean. This is the time I met a FL who do that and her reason being she wanted to "exam" the 1st-timers whom she has not serve b4
Indeed as bro Mr Bond has described, she has elegant tai-tai look & quite diff from your typical thai. Her wavy blond highlighted hair further reinforced the image. the best thing is that she has a very friendly disposition and in a few min she has broken the ice and we are like old friends.
To make a long story short, we have a nice erotic and playful wash followed by brief thai massage, before starting the action.
She has quite a different way of doing catbath.
She did so lightly at first that I did not feel anything; then slowly you started to notice light soft touchs of her tongue, her hard nipples and her warm pussy. It was a slow sensual experience. She was doing it with her eyes close and low soft moans escaped from her lips time to time. The room's light is off and the only light is from the side table, casting our shadows on the wall. It is quite erotic to watch our shadows during the whole process
Although BJ is with cap, still feel good as suction is quite strong.
Next she mounted me n rocked her hips slowly and at the same time still carry on with the catbath. She is not a very "vocal" person instead she just moan softly; don't call you darling, honey but instead it felt more real to me. After a few min we changed to missionary and finished there. She kept her eyes closed most of the time but that make her looked more sexy-like a tai tai having an illict affair for the 1st time :)

She said she will be back on 22/4
bro Mr Bond must flash mobilisation code when she is back ok? Maybe flash a pic of gin & tonic? :)

Look: 7/10 If she is younger can pose a serious competition to other ladies from LOS (just my personal opinion ok...) Looks a bit like the 70's HK star Hu Jing
Body: 6/10 natural B cup (I guess). Not the busty kind. A little tummy
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 as an overall package of the room, bath, catbath altogether
Damage: $70 +tips

Hard-up
10-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Firstly a thousand thanks to bro Mr Bond for introducing Gin. She is really a gem!

Bro, i am so jealous. :p i hope when she come back son i'll have her contact somehow. wow.. she sounds so good.. die die must try :D

MrBond
11-04-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks to all the FR and the points,if I miss out some of those bros who have PM me or e-mail sorry about that. I'll reply you soon and update when will she be back when everything is confirm. :)

alpns
11-04-2005, 10:07 AM

thk n happy bonking.

Bro can share her contact? Thks in advance.

Cheers

Hasa Sas
11-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks to all the FR and the points,if I miss out some of those bros who have PM me or e-mail sorry about that. I'll reply you soon and update when will she be back when everything is confirm. :)

Appreciate if you update me when she is back again..thks :)

medio8audio
30-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I got her contact from a brudder in this forum.Actually wanted to start a new a thread as I cannot find this thread.Finally after hard finding...I checked her out whether got any time slot for me. She asked me what time? I said now as I already downstair. She asked to go up and expecting me.I knocked the door and she opened the door with the towel on!! I guess she just finished a session. She invited me and asked how I got her number. I said by chance I got it.She smile. Without delay I took out my we both proceed to the bathroom.The bathroom is rather small but good enough for both of us.She asked I would like to wash my hair as weather is very hot outside. I said Ok.The shower I rated 8/10 as she washed me from top to bottom and all the way to my toes.She held my hand to rubba her handful boobs from behind as my dick contact with her backside,it rise all the way up.After a long long shower session, I dried myself up and waiting for her on the bed. She asked to lie back on the bed and she going to give me some hard and sexy massage lasted almost 15 minutes.
The main course started with her lickin my back from my ears to my back,gentle and soft.And this lasted like 15 minutes.She asked to turn around and licking continue and finally I got hard on dick in her mouth hole.Her suckson went smooth and I almost cum into her mouth.My endurance is good enough to hold it there.I turned her back around and start to my part as well.I griped her "kar cheng" firm and slowly use my tongue to work on her cunt..I guess she can't take it and can felt her "kar cheng" react some movement. I make sure my tongue reached her deep and can taste some cunt juice "flowing". Once I knew she reached her climax (don't know fake or not) I switched to a traditional position which my favourite move.She capped me and my legs supported with the headboard pump her hard and deep.After some hard and solid pump,I knew I can't hold any longer and finally exploded..........Game Over!!! Just I finished changing, someone knocked the door and she got another customer back to back man.I paid her $70 and siad bye bye. She stopped me and said is $120 not $70!! I said I thought $70..she smile and laugh "haha..just disturb you." She gave me a good bye Kiss infront of her coming customer and make me felt a bit shy. :o

Look-7/10,look like Korean and mature
hgts-approx. 1.58
Wgts-approx. 50kg..
Boobs size:handful, 34B
Attitude-8/10
Foreplay-10/10..69 make perfect :D
BBBJ-810
FJ-8/10
Overall- 9/10
Damage- $70
RTF-1 more I guess

brucelee
30-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Is Gin back!? same HP number? same ops location? oh how i miss her svc!

yojimbo
01-05-2005, 11:01 AM
very good FR!
to Mr Bond, i just emailed you
Hope to get her contact from you

jamesmalaka
01-05-2005, 11:54 AM
very good FR!..t her contact from you
hi me too just email u lei..though newbird..but will learn fr senoir here ..cheong if can will give/share & FR, fl contact 2..hope me ve chance la...if not..then lanlan lor@

procto1701
01-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Yes bro brucelee,
she is still using the same no. & the same location

I had a rtf with her yesterday and the service standard has not dropped
-same nicely done up room with soft music
-same erotic bath session
-same sensual catbath
-same enjoyable fuck session

she told me she will be going back on the 6th
pls take good care of her as she is one of those rare gems

cashlove
03-05-2005, 04:44 PM
she told me she will be going back on the 6th
pls take good care of her as she is one of those rare gems

Will be back in spore on 20 May. She is a wonderful person. An angel. Samster here, please treat her well. :)

colourbox
04-05-2005, 12:05 AM
look cool.
but sadly I aint got enough posts and rep yet

Squishy
05-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Woot finally tried Gin and thumbs up to MrBond for sharing this gem with a newbie like me.

Heard that shes going back on the 6th May so mai tu liao hurry meet her for a sexxion.

Upon reaching the hotel, she met me at the reception area and wow first impression really stunned me as shes not your typical thai with her highlighted wavy blond hair.

We then went up to her room and proceeded to bath and like whats previously mentioned by the other bros, she'll wash you up as if you're her baby, rubbing her body against your didi and oh not forgetting her bbbj in the bathroom haha heavenly just thinking about it makes my bro marikita again. :D Believe me the bath was sooo good it was almost worth the $70.

Went on bed and she started her massage followed by the catbath thats so different from others. she'll lick the back of your arms, your back which in the meantime her pussy will be rubbing against your thigh and her nipples rubbing against your back with soft moans coming out from her mouth.

She then capped me and rode me. dont know why but shes not going up/down, shes just sitting on me and licking me all over. :confused:
then we went missionary until she said too long liao and then went on to hj me. perhaps i overshot the timing? maybe its like 30mins only? not too sure about this.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Quite chio imho)
Body: 7.5/10 (Tits not too big not too small just nice for my hands. Skin a lil rough dunno why)
Attitude: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Almost exploded inside but lucky can tahan)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Pussy quite tight, but a lil dry)
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: $70 + Free CD
RTF?: No time cause shes going back tomorrow.

sam88mas
05-05-2005, 08:11 AM
BBBJ: 8/10 (Almost exploded inside but lucky can tahan)
RTF?: No time cause shes going back tomorrow.

You should allow it to exploded man. :D anyway gd FR :)

ichibawa
21-05-2005, 07:06 PM
TO all brudders,members and fans of "Fu Gui" Gin...Gin is back for business!!!! For those who miss her services very much..time for a rush.. :D Bro Mrbond, r u her first customers last night?? :D

Doenitz79
21-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Yo Pal,your mailbox is flooded.I am interested in Gin's service. :)

vandom66
22-05-2005, 09:45 AM
I managed to slot an appointment with her last night.It was my 4th time RTF on her last three visit return to Singapore. Servive is still as good as before and realise she lost a bit of weight and look a bit younger now.She consider to stay up for a month this time. Look like most of her customers already know her return..her handphone as busy as usual :p

popiah
22-05-2005, 10:30 AM
hi Mr Bond,

wow.....now then i saw this WONDERFUL thread on this GOOD AND CHEAP LOBANG....ON GIN.

bro. bond care to share her contact with me.......please pm lah..

KING OF POPIAH will be greatly appreciated your kind effort.

signoff
FL POPIAH

Vincent
22-05-2005, 08:18 PM
..her handphone as busy as usual :p

Agree... all the guys here ringing her to book a slot. I just tried calling a few times to book her, hehehe

BigHEAD
22-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Agree... all the guys here ringing her to book a slot. I just tried calling a few times to book her, hehehe

personally i think her services level has dropped ever since the number of her customers has increase especially due to the promo here.

Was kinda put off by the numerous phone ring during the one of my session with her....seem to be quite rush than the before less than 30 min.

she need to do some time management by allocate slot for bookings first

marji
24-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Was zapped by someone who used this thread to zap my nick....

You signed off by mentioning something to my mother.....

If you are not a loser and man enough, let me know who you are. Lets meet and we can settle our differences.

Don't be a coward and send regards to other people's mothers.

Come' on, I DARE YOU. You useless piece of loser shit. :D

inventry
24-05-2005, 05:09 PM
You signed off by mentioning something to my mother.....

Don't be a coward and send regards to other people's mothers.

Come' on, I DARE YOU. You useless piece of loser shit. :D

Bro Marji... dun have to ask tat piece of shit to meet u lar.... he is gutless...

just PM boss and ask hime to check for u will do..... Boss will zap him till deep morderation wan..... :D

daryl76
24-05-2005, 05:16 PM
YAWN............ fat one come oredi
heehee, wats up bros?????????

RogerChongZY
24-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Brother, Just pm Sammy. ready to zap at yr command. :mad:
I hate this kind of ballest fcuker.

marji
24-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Thank you bros for your support.... really appreciate it!

I PMed Bro Sammyboyfor and asked for his help, but he say that doesn't qualify as vulgarities in his books!... I don't think he understand why I am so upset.... hope he understand speaking about "mothers" is strictly taboo in my books....

This guy zapped me before and I asked for his name... he zapped me again and say "I am your mother"! I wouldn't be so angry if he scolded me, but speaking about my mother gets me very upset!

I hope Bro Sammyboyfor can help....

nirvana
24-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Thank you bros for your support.... really appreciate it!

I PMed Bro Sammyboyfor and asked for his help, but he say that doesn't qualify as vulgarities in his books!... I don't think he understand why I am so upset.... hope he understand speaking about "mothers" is strictly taboo in my books....

sammykia double standard now? he once zapped me telling me female family member should never be involve.

as for that cockroach that do this to u.. just curse him will do. (however, best is the moderation will reveal who is this ahkuakia. )

let me share a story.. last time got a FL, a guy here help her adv alot and booast her biz.. and help her go over her bad period, in appreciation, she let him be her last client and let him shhot into her.

many year later.. this kid grow up.. everyday ask her mummy, who is my papa?? her mummy also where is his now.. but somehow, she remember this guy and her had use a codeword .. " your mother " and this guy surf sammyboy forum.

so the mummy tell this son, go to sammyforum, use yr instince.. zap that guy.. and leave.. " your mother "

MAJI, u just found yr long lost son...

marji
24-05-2005, 06:15 PM
s....veryday ask her mummy, who is my papa?? her mummy also where is his now.. but somehow, she remember this guy and her had use a codeword .. " your mother " and this guy surf sammyboy forum.

so the mummy tell this son, go to sammyforum, use yr instince.. zap that guy.. and leave.. " your mother "...MAJI, u just found yr long lost son...

HAHAHHAA... you really cracked me up bro.... sibey funny!! You are really good bro.... like that also can think up a story to suan people! you make me laugh!

Thanks for that bro.... hahahah

nirvana
24-05-2005, 06:20 PM
HAHAHHAA... you really cracked me up bro.... sibey funny!! You are really good bro.... like that also can think up a story to suan people! you make me laugh!

Thanks for that bro.... hahahah

sir, he is a failure in life.. dun ever let this kind of pest make our days. instead.. now u see that clown making us laugh.. so we smile...

now u found yr son..i think he will zap me too. then i be his god father oki?

paiseh, that nite.. i turn up, see outside many girl and also mata car.. so i never go in.. sorry.

acer3939
24-05-2005, 06:23 PM
sir
Bro clear your pm leh, need to pm you mah ;)

popiah
24-05-2005, 08:43 PM
hi bro marji,

long time no see.......who's zapped you....lets me know.....

BOMB SPECIALIST POPIAH is at your COMMAND leh.

signoff
BOMB POPIAH

marji
25-05-2005, 09:51 AM
sir, he is a failure in life.. dun ever let this kind of pest make our days. instead.. now u see that clown making us laugh.. so we smile...

now u found yr son..i think he will zap me too. then i be his god father oki?

paiseh, that nite.. i turn up, see outside many girl and also mata car.. so i never go in.. sorry.

I hope that clown come contact me, cos I would like to see my lost son.....

Suddenly me got son, you got godson.... not bad not bad....

when the next outing then? Any "good lobang" lately bro?

marji
25-05-2005, 09:52 AM
hi bro marji,

long time no see.......who's zapped you....lets me know.....

BOMB SPECIALIST POPIAH is at your COMMAND leh.

signoff
BOMB POPIAH

bomber popiah also here liao! I am totally overwhelmed by the great support if all the bros....

Thank you thank you!!!

Castrol
25-05-2005, 10:57 AM
let me share a story..

so the mummy tell this son, go to sammyforum, use yr instince.. zap that guy.. and leave.. " your mother "

MAJI, u just found yr long lost son...

hahaha..... you're the man! :D

IMHO, i think the nick should be exposed.
this is worse than vulgarity.

Vincent
25-05-2005, 01:20 PM
personally i think her services level has dropped ever since the number of her customers has increase especially due to the promo here.

Was kinda put off by the numerous phone ring during the one of my session with her....seem to be quite rush than the before less than 30 min.

Yes, the phone is really a big 'pist-off', freaking spoil my monmentum to load off.

Now with the dust all stirred up :o since yesterday, I think I will go to Lexon to relax for now. All bros take care when cheonging in the regular hotels.

vandom66
24-06-2005, 04:27 PM

Gin is back for action again.. :D

niteowl
24-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Gin is back for action again.. :D
Pls see thread : http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1022021&postcount=5

Vincent
24-06-2005, 05:24 PM

Here Again ?!?! Hope she will really silence her phone during the 30mins this time.

vandom66
24-06-2005, 05:41 PM

So bro bond already activiate liao.keke...I was told her standard had dropped and she got more talking than action.

BigHEAD
24-06-2005, 07:02 PM
So bro bond already activiate liao.keke...I was told her standard had dropped and she got more talking than action.

Somehow i have to agree with you. Reason could be her base of customers have expand. ...first visit was good but never RTF after my second visit.
Leave for u guys to find out then..

vandom66
24-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Somehow i have to agree with you. Reason could be her base of customers have expand. ...first visit was good but never RTF after my second visit.
Leave for u guys to find out then..

Look like I got to educate her :p

MrBond
27-02-2006, 05:06 PM

thk n happy bonking.

to all bro..
fyi GIN hv juz come back to sin today

MrBond
03-05-2006, 12:36 PM

thk n happy bonking.

gin is back at lor 4
till 6/5/2006

vandom66
04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
gin is back at lor 4
till 6/5/2006
Anyway she left today for South Africa for a month.

hthderrick
05-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Just got the contact from bro Mrbond,have not even try she gone liao ah

MrBond
05-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Just got the contact from bro Mrbond,have not even try she gone liao ah

sori bro, will post again once she is BACK
enjoy
:cool:

anikin
07-11-2006, 11:09 AM
bro BOND, i didn't notice this thread & have opened another one on Gin. Can't hear properly don't know exact pronounciation, so I've name the thread Jen, upcoming bbbj queen.