PDA

View Full Version : Closing down of Team JB MOB

Hakoshu
26-03-2005, 11:52 PM
As requested by my FRSM, He was pissed of by conduct of some soldiers in the thread and the disunity of the MOB. So a poll for closing the thread is set-up, Strictly for Team JB MOB bros to decide whether to close or continue.

popiah
26-03-2005, 11:56 PM
hi hakoshu,

thumb up for uuuuuu, i will be the first to raise both of my hand up in the sky.........

CLOSE THE THREAD.

Sign off
Ex-FRSM Popiah (JB Mob)

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 12:24 AM
All goods things must come to an end I guess.....but thanks to all the soldiers of JB Mob for such wonderful times

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 12:28 AM
The mob certainly bring me to know alot of bros... Closer bros like popiah, nitekid, skin, MD, lurpsex and etc.. Never regreted knowing them :)

GoGoGo
27-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Though nowadays never join ya guys for JB missions... but never regretted knowing some of you. Take care and keep in touch. ;)

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 01:25 AM
Though nowadays never join ya guys for JB missions... but never regretted knowing some of you. Take care and keep in touch. ;)JB mob couldn't have materialize if not for ur efforts bro..... :)

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 01:31 AM
Yea, u are the pioneer organiser who put us together!! Three cheers for u!!
Still remember, u take the car down especially for us tat day.... The bros are touched!!

Though nowadays never join ya guys for JB missions... but never regretted knowing some of you. Take care and keep in touch. ;)

XiaoHoUzi83
27-03-2005, 01:32 AM
the mob is juz a name for show lahx...
still can cheong together right?

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 01:36 AM
the mob is juz a name for show lahx...
still can cheong together right?
can lah bro...juz saw ur sms....today my side no have for me :(

XiaoHoUzi83
27-03-2005, 01:40 AM
for me jb mob is juz some code name for us to play ard lohx....
still thnks that is individual lahx..
also i always alone one..
solo one...
haha
those wanna go with me nxt time juz tell me lahx...
i any lsb also okie one...
except lx (no girl there for me)
ap1 (that day ganna one cmi but sticky one)
gm
sk
can no prob!
next fri ON...
^^

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Sure, bro.... u are one of my longest platoon mates other than nitekid.... i'm sure it's ongoing still!!!!

can no prob!
next fri ON...
^^

lurpsexx
27-03-2005, 02:00 AM
The mob certainly bring me to know alot of bros... Closer bros like popiah, nitekid, skin, MD, lurpsex and etc.. Never regreted knowing them

A pity.... nice arrangements hv to end... but if it is inevitable, then might as well... diff times people hv diff priorities and that is showing now.. Nice to hv known all of you guys and please keep in touch if your jb itch is back.. like XHZ, I will be visiting regularly... :p

MachoDevilX
27-03-2005, 02:03 AM
Although I am not in the JB MOB group but it is somehow afffiliated to me.. I personally feel that the team can still be kept... It could be different from the past but then it's not easy to build up the bonding between brothers and I find it a pity to close the team for good... Starting a group could be easy but then maintaining everyone's effort and keep everyone motivated is hard...

Regardless of whatever organizations, it's always the case that a big group will definitely have smaller groups among it... And a big group will bound to have some individuals who are more independent of everyone else... So, it's common for an organization.. And for some of the members who start to get drifted away from the main group, it is again another common scenario in organizations... That's why among the smaller groups, a leader can be appointed to lead each smaller group.. And maybe like once in a month, a gathering of all the smaller groups can be hosted to keep everyone updated on the activities of each small group...

The group name can be changed, the number of members will change, and the personnel will change as well... But however, the bonding of all the bros will not change... especially for all the bros who started the group... It's a memory and experiences for everyone...Everyone of us do retire one day and it's just a matter of whether it's the right time..

:cool:

Eternity_Gal
27-03-2005, 02:10 AM
Although I am not in the JB MOB group ........ it's just a matter of whether it's the right time..
:cool:

Same as MDX, I ' m frm the JB MOB grp. However, i feel that it should remain despite some pple making a mess of it. I sincerely hope that the originality still remains. ta ta..
Y.T

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Thanks MDX and YiTing for the comments.... Most of the bros are already quite disappointed liao.. I guess a close to this might mark a start to a better beginning.....

popiah
27-03-2005, 01:17 PM
The mob certainly bring me to know alot of bros... Closer bros like popiah, nitekid, skin, MD, lurpsex and etc.. Never regreted knowing them :)

hi hakoshu,

nice in knowing u guys for the past few months especially to the following bros :-

Malaysian datuk
hakoshu
lurpsexx
nitekidd
xiaohuizi83
fcukger
Doggiestyle
C4bomb
Gogogo (ex-soldier)
Jintonic (ex-soldier)
.....other invited guests.

Once again, thanks for the fun and excitement during our past missions.

LAST SALUTATION FROM POPIAH...................Saluteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Me will definitely retire from any future mob. and will not actively involve unless special occasion/events. I personnally will not appear in the JB Mob thread again.

Sign off
Ex-FRSM Popiah (Retired)

popiah
27-03-2005, 01:21 PM

hi gogogo,

where u gogogogoggogogogoggoo ???????? MIA for so long.......dont forget that u are the main co-ordinator for the 1st JB Mob mission and we will definitely erect a "GOGOGO" statue for u and place it at Sakura entrance since its our 1st mission over there.

Sign off
Ex-FRSM Popiah

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Yes sir, My Frsm forever!! U're a very steady cheong ka.. There will definitely be alot of special events and occasion tat will involve u~ Mob is thing of the past now.. Maybe can start a Recap session on the mob :p

hi hakoshu,

nice in knowing u guys for the past few months especially to the following bros :-

Once again, thanks for the fun and excitement during our past missions.

LAST SALUTATION FROM POPIAH...................Saluteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Me will definitely retire from any future mob. and will not actively involve unless special occasion/events. I personnally will not appear in the JB Mob thread again.

Sign off
Ex-FRSM Popiah (Retired)

JBCheongster
27-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Although I'm in no way affiliated to JB mob or have not even joined their mob session. But one thing I would say is that of all the groups here in SBF, JB mob is the most happening with such esteem members and missions in JB, I have been cheonging JB so often but still would have to salute to the group. It is indeed sad to see such a group dispersed but I supposed good things will come to an end eventually. However, i believed that the group will continue to foster their brotherhood for many more years to come. My salutation to you guys... :)

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Same as MDX, I ' m frm the JB MOB grp. However, i feel that it should remain despite some pple making a mess of it. I sincerely hope that the originality still remains. ta ta..
Y.Thow come i've never seen u?

Hakoshu
27-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Must be typo sir.... Didn't know our mob got so many supporters

Malaysian Datuk
27-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Some bros still not cast their votes yet.....bros like prof_sex, lcwleslie and the rest who ever joined our mob are also eligible to vote. FRSM has one proxy vote for Skin.....

GoGoGo
27-03-2005, 07:49 PM
hi gogogo, where u gogogogoggogogogoggoo ???????? MIA for so long.......
Paiseh lah... as you know, very busy at this period of the year... so now only go for sniper mission... just tried the couple2massage service. Wan FR? Call me for kopi session, then we can once again share, share our FRs and contacts... esp. since you now got so many FL lobangs... kekeke... dun think I dun know what you up to these days, okie? :D

popiah
27-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Some bros still not cast their votes yet.....bros like prof_sex, lcwleslie and the rest who ever joined our mob are also eligible to vote. FRSM has one proxy vote for Skin.....

hi my Ex-CO SIR, Malaysian Datuk,

Just called skin for his important vote........His vote goes toooooo......

toooo.....ooooooooo

"STAY ON"...sorry his vote is invisible.

Oh....my god.

Sign off
Ex-FRSM Popiah

popiah
27-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Paiseh lah... as you know, very busy at this period of the year... so now only go for sniper mission... just tried the couple2massage service. Wan FR? Call me for kopi session, then we can once again share, share our FRs and contacts... esp. since you now got so many FL lobangs... kekeke... dun think I dun know what you up to these days, okie? :D

hi gogogo (Super Cheongster of the year),

you always hide behind us to monitor our movement......so dangerous for us. How your bros jintonic and shouan ? long times never see them leh !! Come out for kopi on any saturday. okie for uuuuuuuuuu and your team.

Sign off
King of Popiah

GoGoGo
27-03-2005, 10:23 PM
you always hide behind us to monitor our movement......so dangerous for us. How your bros jintonic and shouan ? long times never see them leh !! Come out for kopi on any saturday. okie for uuuuuuuuuu and your team.

Where got monitor your movement? you too prominent mah ... seldom come in forum liao lah, except occasional "scanning" of the FL thread ... muahahahaha... kopi on saturday a bit hard lah... all got commitments mah.. weekdays lah... will call you soon. :D

Sweetprcbabes2
28-03-2005, 12:01 PM
RedSotong casted Close... no la... not because it's bad and need to close, but I have a target in life and might not be going for MOB anymore..maybe when the target become more stable then I return to strike..

Lax la FRSM and Hakoshu, the last outing to me is a special occasion as the SMS shows a Birthday Boy ~ but turn out quite a bad night..

But JB Mob should still carry on... i forget who told me this before in JB MOB

"Hello Sotong, don't be shy joinning us, it's not easy to find someone in this world share the same interest together. This is not a very common interests (refering to BONKING) we having, it's RARE. We think alike and should bond together for more bonking and FUN together..."

So many outing, one bad night, are we so easy to be broken away ?

- Retired RedSotong

teraterm55
28-03-2005, 02:23 PM
NOOOooOOOooooooo.... dont close yet. I have YET to go on a SINGLE mission with you all... err ok we been to alot of missions but none to JB.
and i just got my passport done up. if JB mob close, who else to bring me this poor inocent newbie to cheong JB ... with all the bad people running around JB nowadays. if we dont go in group... dangeroussss....

popiah
28-03-2005, 06:17 PM
NOOOooOOOooooooo.... dont close yet. I have YET to go on a SINGLE mission with you all... err ok we been to alot of missions but none to JB.
and i just got my passport done up. if JB mob close, who else to bring me this poor inocent newbie to cheong JB ... with all the bad people running around JB nowadays. if we dont go in group... dangeroussss....

hi tera,

saw your thread recently on the KTV at yantze with bro banana. bo jio huh..... so happening ....until bro banana kenna raped.

Closing the thread, we still can organise small group mission up north with some KEFOS member.

Sign off
KING OF POPIAH

banana
28-03-2005, 07:17 PM
hi tera,

saw your thread recently on the KTV at yantze with bro banana. bo jio huh..... so happening ....until bro banana kenna raped.

Closing the thread, we still can organise small group mission up north with some KEFOS member.

Sign off
KING OF POPIAH

popiah wat happen. havent log in for quite sometime and saw JB mob close shop liao.

how about we meet up this weekend for a makan fellowship.

popiah
28-03-2005, 07:27 PM
popiah wat happen. havent log in for quite sometime and saw JB mob close shop liao.

how about we meet up this weekend for a makan fellowship.

hi banana,

nothing serious...just feel like something got to come to an end.

MAKAN !!!!!! This weekend very busy preparing a Product launch at a hotel next monday, this thursday that a TCSS at GL 10, we can makan also as hakoshu birthday falls on that day.

See u then.

Sign off
King of Popiah

teraterm55
28-03-2005, 07:51 PM
hi tera,

Sign off
KING OF POPIAH

I SMS u all no one answer...... maybe because i am now shadow ops... no one see me anymore.

hmmm.. i think time for me to try sneaking into gals toilet... oh wait done that
also.... in XTD the gals toilet is really a nice place to hang out.

was hanging around the gals toilet and almost everyone that passes ask... "ni yau mah"

popiah
28-03-2005, 08:12 PM
I SMS u all no one answer...... maybe because i am now shadow ops... no one see me anymore.

hmmm.. i think time for me to try sneaking into gals toilet... oh wait done that

was hanging around the gals toilet and almost everyone that passes ask... "ni yau mah"

hi tera,

i recieved your sms on that day and i did replied u leh,.....now that night, i just bonked a FL therefore no $$ to cheong again lah.

U always up up in the sky in my heart.......WHO'S DARE TO SEE U NO UP.

lets me know....i will stuff him with alot of popiah.

Sign off
KING OF POPIAH

teraterm55
29-03-2005, 07:34 PM
hi tera,
WHO'S DARE TO SEE U NO UP.
lets me know....i will stuff him with alot of popiah.
Sign off
KING OF POPIAH

joking only lah. for me, when i have something nice to share with the bros i will always offer one.

until the next time when i have some more lobang.

banana
29-03-2005, 10:39 PM

serious ah! then must go see see liao. i reserving my ammo for DYN. u wanna go? try to organise a group of 4.

Hakoshu
29-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Bro banana, pls refrain frm posting stuffs out of this poll.. Better stick to comments on the mob, Thanks :)

serious ah! then must go see see liao. i reserving my ammo for DYN. u wanna go? try to organise a group of 4.

sgcandyman
29-03-2005, 11:44 PM
i vote to keep this grp alive

OkoBoko
30-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Bro hakoshu, dun be upset by some bad beans. The "mob-group" is only a shelve i see, it allows "strangers" to get together. And from there is where everyone get to know each other & who is those dat can actually became close. 所谓,日旧见人心。 And u cant blame on those who dun come on eye with u, every individual is different, each got their own opinion & mindset. I called a passer-by, i've met tons till date. but 好聚好散, if happens to meet on the road, still a hello & some greetings. 好友可遇不可求。Not the more the merrier! As for to continue or close this mob, think i'm in no position to voice, shall leave to u and yr respective members to discuss over it. "Happy" is the key word. :)

My 2 cents worth. Rgds
Oko

sori for my "la-sap" english....... :D

banana
30-03-2005, 11:14 AM
hi banana,

nothing serious...just feel like something got to come to an end.

MAKAN !!!!!! This weekend very busy preparing a Product launch at a hotel next monday, this thursday that a TCSS at GL 10, we can makan also as hakoshu birthday falls on that day.

See u then.

Sign off
King of Popiah

see u there then. take care!

popiah
30-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Bro hakoshu, dun be upset by some bad beans. The "mob-group" is only a shelve i see, it allows "strangers" to get together. And from there is where everyone get to know each other & who is those dat can actually became close. 所谓,日旧见人心。 And u cant blame on those who dun come on eye with u, every individual is different, each got their own opinion & mindset. I called a passer-by, i've met tons till date. but 好聚好散, if happens to meet on the road, still a hello & some greetings. 好友可遇不可求。Not the more the merrier! As for to continue or close this mob, think i'm in no position to voice, shall leave to u and yr respective members to discuss over it. "Happy" is the key word. :)

My 2 cents worth. Rgds
Oko

sori for my "la-sap" english....... :D

hi oko

所谓,日旧见人心
好聚好散
好友可遇不可求

I like the above phases......beautifullllllllllll..........

Sign off
King Of Popiah