PDA

View Full Version : PRC Facial service_Not yet bonk

forbidden98
27-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Yesterday I pass this beauty saloon shop at Chinatown, there is afew beautician giving out some flyers. One of them is a pretty PRC saying that $28 facial service for half hour. Immediately i went in and have a look. She said $28 is a simple facial, $68 for full facial. So i op for the full facial. Actually I wanted to sian her. She looks damn pretty and has the CFM look with china doll hair.

Now I am all out to sian her. I don't mind paying extra $$$ just to get her to bed. For brothers who want to try her facial or future service, please PM me so that i call inform u the premises.

I only share this gem with serious bros here who are interested to sian her to bed. Just see who can get her to bed first.

diesel
27-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Good luck! Hope you can keep your promise with your update! :)

forbidden98
28-03-2005, 10:29 PM
For bros whom i given out the contact, please post a report whether or not u have done facial from her. Today i pass by the shop again and talk to her. I told her that my bros will come for facial soon. As for price for facial you can nego with her. The cheapest package is $28. Her eyes really make me want to F**K her. I will definately sian her soon.

Sometimes all paid bonking is boring, must try some FOC but have to waste some time sianing. For handsome bros who want to challenge with me, you are welcome! I think she will accept good looking man..i guess. Now all depend on your skills.

DavidCheng
28-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Bro, how much share do you have in the facial shop?
I thot this forum is about bonking and not sianing woman to bed?

Klein76
28-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Hmmm....Indeed this is something new :)

Cheers

forbidden98
28-03-2005, 10:38 PM
hello bro, sometimes sian can turn her into bed. maybe after getting her into bed can become WL. So when become WL, u interested in her service or not?

We are all out to bonk anyway! Don't tell me you don't like bonking? Whether paid or free bonk is another matter.

forbidden98
28-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Hmmm....Indeed this is something new :)

Cheers
I am glad to hear you support this 'something new'. Wait till i bonk her, i sure post a report here. But have to waste some $$$ and time for sure!

WARNING/ADVISE

For bros whom i given out the information, please do not rush and ask her if she do FL or not because it will frighten her. This it will spoil the whole plan and probably she report to police and all get into trouble. Just sian will do!

DavidCheng
28-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Thanks bro for the clarification.

To the bastard who ZAPPED me, do you need a bigger skirt? Bloody coward!! :D

forbidden98
28-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Thanks bro for the clarification.

To the bastard who ZAPPED me, do you need a bigger skirt? Bloody coward!! :D
you are welcome. most important you have to understand. A few bros are are challenging this new thing. But $$$ and time is needed.

lanchio
28-03-2005, 11:20 PM
I am glad to hear you support this 'something new'. Wait till i bonk her, i sure post a report here. But have to waste some $$$ and time for sure!

WARNING/ADVISE

For bros whom i given out the information, please do not rush and ask her if she do FL or not because it will frighten her. This it will spoil the whole plan and probably she report to police and all get into trouble. Just sian will do!

Thanks bro for the contact. I will challenge u.

forbidden98
30-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by forbidden98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockboy
Hi Forbidden, I am really keen in inserting my prick into that PRC's smooth wet cheebye. can you enlighten me on the location of the shop and her name?

sorry, u are too desperate. In that case u will spoil the whole plan and may cause unnecessary trouble. All out to sian, not ask to bonk her.

Fuck you lah, u scare i fuck her b4 u meh? I never fail to fuck a PRC...
Admit defeat eh?

This bro 'Cockboy' want to play punk with me. Please refer his messages to me. To all my brothers, please boycott him!

JingQiangBuDao
30-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi, is this shop located at basement 1 of people's park centre?? :rolleyes:

songsong1213
30-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Yesterday I pass this beauty saloon shop at Chinatown, there is afew beautician giving out some flyers. One of them is a pretty PRC saying that $28 facial service for half hour. Immediately i went in and have a look. She said $28 is a simple facial, $68 for full facial. So i op for the full facial. Actually I wanted to sian her. She looks damn pretty and has the CFM look with china doll hair.

Now I am all out to sian her. I don't mind paying extra $$$ just to get her to bed. For brothers who want to try her facial or future service, please PM me so that i call inform u the premises.

I only share this gem with serious bros here who are interested to sian her to bed. Just see who can get her to bed first.

Hi Bro forbidden98,

Would like to chanllenge you, please PM me the location and her name.. FYI I am a married man, therefore could not spent too much time and also late night with her, to be fair can I asked for 50% handicap, example if you bonk her in five days and I bonk her anytime in less than 10day, I still win :p Take this chanllenge :D

laodi123456789
30-03-2005, 04:41 PM
My chinese very bad - If I play can I get a handicap too?

HuiGe3387
30-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Yesterday I pass this beauty saloon shop at Chinatown, there is afew beautician giving out some flyers. One of them is a pretty PRC saying that $28 facial service for half hour.............
Pls pm me the shop name. I need a change from ktv, tn and street FLs and WLs.

sextronics
30-03-2005, 07:30 PM
yo bro forbidden. that certainly sounds interesting. pls pm me the info. thanks in advance. :D

duooort
30-03-2005, 09:28 PM
hey man.
kind enough to share with us the shop name??

THXXX :p
would like to check her out.

forbidden98
30-03-2005, 11:03 PM
yo bro forbidden. that certainly sounds interesting. pls pm me the info. thanks in advance. :D

I have PM you the venue.

For bros who has gone to that beauty shop, please post a report (whether you have try facial or not) if you have pass by there.

Also thanks bros who has up my points. I will return points to u soon.

Now the game has started, too bad i am leaving singapore soon and will be back in 2 weeks. so u ppl will have more chances than me. i will continue to monitor from overseas.

songsong1213
31-03-2005, 09:14 AM
My chinese very bad - If I play can I get a handicap too?

Hi laodi, You are referring tread starter or me, if me than we can have a fair due :D

laodi123456789
31-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Bro Songsong -

More of a joke as I wun be playing (Wan too - but too bad mama baba nupengyou watching me). Just think ur handicap idea is funny so wan to make more joke and explore - live in Joo chiat - more handicap ma?
bro forbidden98 - keep up the good work. I can see a new Channel 8 program starting soon "A bro for a ger". U can be the producer and the star

Episode 1 - Meet the contestants
Episode 2 - Every guy sian the ger who will be eliminated
Episode 4 - Bro forbidden98 joins the competition - 2 guys eliminated this week
Episode 6 - Interview with MCS DJ. One contestant gets drunk and vomits at the HC
Episode 7 - One contestant decides "his bro" wants better and leaves the competition
Episode 8 - Ger chooses the contestant and meets "the bro". But but before the winning bro scores - the runner up contestant does something first!!!! Can u guess wat that is?

skyline69
31-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Bro, please PM the name of the shop and location.. KAM SIA>

I have PM you the venue.

For bros who has gone to that beauty shop, please post a report (whether you have try facial or not) if you have pass by there.

Also thanks bros who has up my points. I will return points to u soon.

Now the game has started, too bad i am leaving singapore soon and will be back in 2 weeks. so u ppl will have more chances than me. i will continue to monitor from overseas.

miri
31-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Thx Bro forbidden98,

Something new to me, will chk out the beautiful beautician there when free... :) :)

forbidden98
02-06-2005, 12:41 AM
To all bros...just an update.

It is coming soon that i get her. I am working on it during these days. I invested more than thousand dollars on this gem. Will keep you update soon.

Computer
02-06-2005, 12:49 AM
To all bros...just an update.

It is coming soon that i get her. I am working on it during these days. I invested more than thousand dollars on this gem. Will keep you update soon.
wah bro, a few months liao....i already bonked 2 new ONS girls liao...u really have paitence. wish you luck!

urger
02-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Sigh....me "SIAN" Kungfu no gd but would like to try the facial service can or not bro forbidden?

benglian
02-06-2005, 06:46 AM
Bro,

Thanks in advance if u can share with me where the premise is.

forbidden98
06-06-2005, 08:57 PM
wah bro, a few months liao....i already bonked 2 new ONS girls liao...u really have paitence. wish you luck!

Excellent! where did u get the ONS girls? pls enlighten me.

Computer
06-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Excellent! where did u get the ONS girls? pls enlighten me.
i dun usually go around "hunting" for ONS. i prefer to ONS with girls i know or come across in my life, eg ex-colleague, ex-classmates, friend's sister...... cos i find it more kinky. :D the 2 i had recently also fall into this category, so i'm afraid i have no answer to ur question. pai seh.

Teatree
07-06-2005, 05:24 AM
This is something new. Think out of the box. The Man already said always bonking also sian, new somthing new like FOC.

walkingdick
07-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Actually, it's good feeling to be pampered by a pretty girl. not just bonking lah, but massagin you, do LONG facials, wash and massage your scalp, trim fingernails, spoon feed you etc....

I guess only in Thailand....

laodi123456789
07-06-2005, 10:21 AM
. I invested more than thousand dollars on this gem.

Is your face very clean now? Is it worth it to have facials?

Chinababes2001
07-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Bro forbidden, i thought i saw this topic quite some time back.
You will also trying to sian one PRC from a facial joint!
Is this the same thing?

Did you manage to sian and bonk the previous girl?
Or is this the same thing?

:confused:

Chinababes2001
07-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Miss out the dates jus now, i think its me that is confused!
Hahahaha....

Early morning haven wake up yet! hahaha

Its the same thread.
How, manage to bonk the girl?

Update us...

Cheers :p

durex
07-06-2005, 02:28 PM
All bros here cool, will PM bro forbidden for the shop and will do a short FR on the gers after trying the facials,only hope i still not too late :p

RepulsE
07-06-2005, 02:30 PM
LOL..oir abt 2..3 months liao.. Update us on ur progress lehz..

HAha curious 2 know whether u manage to sianz her to bed liao or not. . :D

If u succeed..."Shi Fu..qi shou wo wei TU DI .."

durex
07-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Gusess i also have to wait for bros good news,dun know so long liao :o

xquizit
07-06-2005, 02:36 PM
wah seh, now like turn into a sian contest. Anyway bro out who is trying, all the best.

Sometimes the PRC gal will really fall for u and treat u super good man. I know cause I had 1 before, treat me so well until want to give her earnings for me to tide over when I was short of cash at one time.

laodi123456789
07-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Bro forbidden did say he was going away. Many brudders "offer" to compete to see who first successfully sian/bonk the ger, yet no one has won yet. Bro Forbidden crawls towards the finish hole with nary a competitor is sight.

forbidden98
08-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Bro forbidden did say he was going away. Many brudders "offer" to compete to see who first successfully sian/bonk the ger, yet no one has won yet. Bro Forbidden crawls towards the finish hole with nary a competitor is sight.

Nevertheless i was quite busy with another PRC, so this beautican i will put on hold for the time being but i haven't give up yet. I think you have pay her visit for a few times, invest some $ and you may got your day. So good luck bros who has my contacts!

laodi123456789
08-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Any other bros in the running? Hands up!

i12bangu29
08-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Any other bros in the running? Hands up!

Wanted to but never receive any contact from threadstarter.....

forbidden98
18-12-2005, 01:22 AM
Hi all brothers...Just to inform that I am back and finally managed to bonk this beauty beautiful beautican after few months of patronising her. Got to get her out for movies, dinner etc.. and finally in bed.

For those brothers out there, I dont mind sharing the contact. Please send me your contact and i inform you of her details. The rest is up to your skills......but need to spend some $$$ on facial first to get her. She really horny in bed...and she is beautiful!

Verbatin
18-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Hi bro forbidden98,

do i need to give u my contact?

please let me have her shop name or contact. I would like to try her facial service. thanks

----
Hi all brothers...Just to inform that I am back and finally managed to bonk this beauty beautiful beautican after few months of patronising her. Got to get her out for movies, dinner etc.. and finally in bed.

For those brothers out there, I dont mind sharing the contact. Please send me your contact and i inform you of her details. The rest is up to your skills......but need to spend some $$$ on facial first to get her. She really horny in bed...and she is beautiful!

Terenz
18-12-2005, 02:48 PM

Hi Bro,

Care to share ur PRC facial contact? I dont mind experience what you have experienced.. My mobile is 92432704.. Where s her shop location? Can pm her other details to me.. Hope to hear from you soon..

Terenz

urger
18-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Hi Bro,

Care to share ur PRC facial contact? I dont mind experience what you have experienced.. My mobile is 92432704..
Soon ur phone-line will become hotline liao! hahaha!

Night Devil
18-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey brother your PM full liao.. so hot the respond here...
Can you please PM me the vanue of this beautiful beautican working?
thanks..

Nismo
18-12-2005, 04:42 PM
... Care to share ur PRC facial contact? I dont mind experience what you have experienced.. My mobile is 92432704.... Hope to hear from you soon..Terenz

hi there,

Forumers who post other people's (be it FL, IRC contacts, OKTs, etc) numbers out in the open, are often described, deemed or even labelled as "sabo", "inconsiderate", or even "stupid".

By posting this (what i deem to be your own no.), you have just taken this to another different level. Well done! :p

Cheers!

- Nismo - :cool:

forbidden98
18-12-2005, 05:25 PM
To all bros: please take note that she is not a WL or FL. Those bros who has got her contact, please sian your way out. You need to invest on her by often facial visits. There is no free lunch out there. And never never ask her for bonking sessions straight away and that will land u guys into trouble. Be patience and u can get it.

ANTHO
18-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Hi bro forbidden98 , ur mailbox full liao , ok to pm me her details , work place ? I work at Chinatown leh , so easier to sian her... Thanks !

forbidden98
18-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi bro forbidden98 , ur mailbox full liao , ok to pm me her details , work place ? I work at Chinatown leh , so easier to sian her... Thanks !
send u her contact already ....good luck in sianing....
Just make appointment in her shop first, no need rush.

forumer
18-12-2005, 07:56 PM
send u her contact already ....good luck in sianing....
Just make appointment in her shop first, no need rush.

wat does the $68 facial include? (i know no sex):)

forbidden98
18-12-2005, 08:23 PM
wat does the $68 facial include? (i know no sex):)

U have gone down to meet her yet? Details of facial, u can ask her.

forbidden98
19-12-2005, 11:08 PM
I have given the contacts to about 15 bros here. Please post a forum and share with us your experience after you met her. Thank you.

AhYoung
20-12-2005, 01:00 AM
She really horny in bed...and she is beautiful!

Ok. got photo, can pm me contact and address, how much did u spend? :cool:

i dont want facial as my face is as smooth as tofu... can i ask for massage on face without any facial cream?

forbidden98
29-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Any brothers has gone down to see her yet?

newbadass
30-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Any brothers has gone down to see her yet?

If it's a basement TN service in PPC which includes facial, I'm sorry to say that me and probably quite a few others have already left our sperm there... long before your posting :)

But I doubt it is, unless you are posting about the exact same shop I am thinking of.

Jugs
30-12-2005, 04:02 AM
bro forbidden,
i wan to follow ur footsteps! haha.....
pls pm her name , shop name and location.
thanks!

forbidden98
31-12-2005, 01:48 AM
If it's a basement TN service in PPC which includes facial, I'm sorry to say that me and probably quite a few others have already left our sperm there... long before your posting :)

But I doubt it is, unless you are posting about the exact same shop I am thinking of.

Pls be informed that this beautican is not in PPC, she is not a FL or working in TN shop. She is a decent gal but only need time, effort and $$$ to get her. Preferably anytime better than any FL or WL.

laodi123456789
31-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Bro forbidden98

Congratulations on your success. U are a true cheongster!

I would like to say this is an honest and hard earned lobang and it would be disgraceful if anyone was to take advantage of Bro Forbidden98 hard work and hard earned money spent to turn this lady into a WL working under an OKT. For those POKT's - source your own girls - do not steal ladies from other bros here.

Bro forbidden98 I want to send you a PM but your box is full. I will try again later

Laodi