PDA

View Full Version : Keong Saik

Pages : [1] 2

sta1100
04-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi Bro

Just try Siew Mum at KS, service OK, for those who like big Boobs, her BJ not bad suck well.

Any one have any good KS to post

chlim
04-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Hi Bro

Just try Siew Mum at KS, service OK, for those who like big Boobs, her BJ not bad suck well.

Hi Bro,

Can I Know which house is Siew Mun stationed at? What is the damage?
Her working hrs? and the size of her boobs?

Thanks

sta1100
08-04-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi Bro,

Can I Know which house is Siew Mun stationed at? What is the damage?
Her working hrs? and the size of her boobs?

Thanks

Hi
Bro, I've try her 3 time in 1 month, so far her boobs size is big but with pink nipple, bj powerfull, as for which house is she from not too sure, always go to hus 16a if I'm not wrong.

ahpong
08-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Hi
Bro, I've try her 3 time in 1 month, so far her boobs size is big but with pink nipple, bj powerfull, as for which house is she from not too sure, always go to hus 16a if I'm not wrong.

She is from 6A, Jiak Chuan Rd, next to the Hotel 8

jaap
08-04-2005, 05:52 PM
dont think you need to go direct to her homebase...just go to any house you prefer and ask for her...she is not as popular as June so dont think you need to wait too long....will go look for her soon :)

sta1100
08-04-2005, 08:15 PM
She is from 6A, Jiak Chuan Rd, next to the Hotel 8
Yeap next to hotel 81.

Malaysian Datuk
08-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi
her left nipple is inverted.....veri cute :D

nippon
09-04-2005, 04:17 AM
her left nipple is inverted.....veri cute :DHi,

inverted nipple is one of the signs for breast cancer! Better tell her next time you see her, better be early to go for check up.....this is if you mean that the nipple grew inward......

nippon

sta1100
09-04-2005, 07:52 AM
her left nipple is inverted.....veri cute :D

Thank for the infos, did not notics about this, maybe the next time shell see, thanks for the feedback.

EZboy
09-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Today was my first time to explore Keong Saik but I was unfamiliar with the place so I didn't get get any action. I just entered a few houses, asked for prices and looked around. Eventually, I decided to come home first, read this forum, and go back some other day.

Just curious, how much was the price for Siew Mum? What was the medium of communication? I'm Chinese but I can't speak the language. The poster did not mention the price earlier so I'm curious...just to make sure I don't get ripped off there.

Malaysian Datuk
10-04-2005, 11:18 PM
Today was my first time to explore Keong Saik but I was unfamiliar with the place so I didn't get get any action. I just entered a few houses, asked for prices and looked around. Eventually, I decided to come home first, read this forum, and go back some other day.

Just curious, how much was the price for Siew Mum? What was the medium of communication? I'm Chinese but I can't speak the language. The poster did not mention the price earlier so I'm curious...just to make sure I don't get ripped off there.bro good to read up....glad u have interest in KS....help u along....siew mun is cat 30 (i did an FR in other thread)....usual medium is mandrain or cantonese or other chinese dialects though some can speak english (like June). No ripoff bro totally legal joints, feel free to PM me...I try to help if possible

drake02
11-04-2005, 02:26 AM
Hi Bro

Tried Siew Mum last year when I ventured into Keong Saik for the first time.
Considered a lau chio.
Since I like soft female bodies with round boobs and a tight one as far as shes concerned, I was delighted for my debut lau chio tryout.
:)

Still prefer my peer group(mid 20's) if u know what I mean.
On the whole, I say Siew Mums a good experience.

Now must sit back and wait for the Goddess of PRC to return...
Sweet Goddess of Dalian..... wonder if shes back yet..sign...

:cool:

Her unforgettable fragrance....the smell of fresh flowery perfumes.... Dreamin on ....dreamin on...

songxxx1965
13-04-2005, 02:34 PM
Brudders ,
Wat time Keong Siak open for buisness???

ahpong
13-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Brudders ,
Wat time Keong Siak open for buisness???

11 am.

They close quite early, by 9 pm many would have closed.

piranahpg
28-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Is it true that KS dose not service non-chinese?

ahpong
28-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Is it true that KS dose not service non-chinese?

Depends on the WL, and depends on the race of the customer too.

LengKia
28-04-2005, 08:52 PM
11 am.

They close quite early, by 9 pm many would have closed.

yes...nite time alot of pub start operating.....soon or later KS will be close down

I Love Fat Lady
10-06-2005, 01:32 PM
anyone try this "office attire wear" Betty before?...nevermind if you hadn't, here's my FRs...

she's the most fashionable lady at KS...like to wear those 2 pieces "office attire wear" type ... high heel, black stockings attched to panties, shirt inside and jacket/coat outside. (always wear black colour)

Name : Betty ($30)
Look : 6/10
Tits : medium (medium what size? anyone know)
Body : average
BBBJ : no BBBJ...cap on only...slow and gentle suck
FJ : can try different positions
Attitude : friendly

Brooklyn
11-06-2005, 04:58 AM
So wht is her weight look like :confused:

Brooklyn
11-06-2005, 04:59 AM
So wht is her weight is she big size :confused:

Hasa Sas
13-06-2005, 04:41 PM
anyone try this "office attire wear" Betty before?...nevermind if you hadn't, here's my FRs...

she's the most fashionable lady at KS...like to wear those 2 pieces "office attire wear" type ... high heel, black stockings attched to panties, shirt inside and jacket/coat outside. (always wear black colour)

Name : Betty ($30)
Look : 6/10
Tits : medium (medium what size? anyone know)
Body : average
BBBJ : no BBBJ...cap on only...slow and gentle suck
FJ : can try different positions
Attitude : friendly

her name is peggy...should be her
had her 7-8 yrs ago...perm hair rite? :)

chessepie
13-06-2005, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE=I Love Fat Lady]high heel, black stockings attched to panties, shirt inside and jacket/coat outside. (always wear black colour) [QUOTE]

WOW, 1st time ever heard of such a WL. Can enlighten me on how to look for her @ KS? Cat 30 can get this is a sure steal..........

chessepie
13-06-2005, 06:00 PM
high heel, black stockings attched to panties, shirt inside and jacket/coat outside. (always wear black colour)

WOW, 1st time heard of such a WL. Can enlighten me on how to look for her @ KS? Cat 30 can get this is a sure steal..........

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Depends on the WL, and depends on the race of the customer too.but prepare to pay extra......one angmo paid $100 for a cat30

yonkiong
15-06-2005, 09:27 PM
I try before, not bad :)

Castrol
26-07-2005, 05:27 PM
her name is peggy...should be her
had her 7-8 yrs ago...perm hair rite? :)

hey i bonked "sarm cheung" (30 bucks in cantonese) peggy many times during the late 90s. her boobs are big and shiok! and yes, peggy likes to wear smart "office" attire. no rushing, good bbbj, good fleshy buttocks... :D

Malaysian Datuk
28-07-2005, 06:54 PM
BAD NEWS

For KS supporters...I've got some bad news....house 19 will be closing down in near future due to the shop unit being bought over and new owner won't renew lease. Still uncertain if they will 'shift' or close shop or the fate of June...will keep all updated.

Malaysian Datuk
28-07-2005, 06:56 PM
hey i bonked "sarm cheung" (30 bucks in cantonese) peggy many times during the late 90s. her boobs are big and shiok! and yes, peggy likes to wear smart "office" attire. no rushing, good bbbj, good fleshy buttocks... :Dnow she got short hair (coloured red) already right?

Castrol
29-07-2005, 01:58 PM
now she got short hair (coloured red) already right?

its been a long time since i've seen her, but she has always kept short hair...

ahpong
29-07-2005, 02:01 PM
last day of H19 is 15 Aug 2005.

June will be going to H9, just next door.

The rest I don't know. Anyone got any news?

fatD
29-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Just tried Siew Mun, a good 1st time experience in KS. Long Bj and I finished her off in missionary. Hot afternoon, but find the place quite easily after walking in from the main road. I read the map b4 going mah. The hse no. so BIG :D

Malaysian Datuk
30-07-2005, 10:51 AM
last day of H19 is 15 Aug 2005.

June will be going to H9, just next door.

The rest I don't know. Anyone got any news?Hurray! Then I will be a permanent fixture at Fun Jie's house from now on :D

ahpong
01-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Latest update on H19:

The last day will be 13 Aug. They will be moving en bloc (including June of course) over to H6A, the one beside the coffee shop. Some shy bro may find it not so convenient.

Can still call from other house like H9, but lose your priority lah.

JAXXX
01-08-2005, 06:17 PM
hey i bonked "sarm cheung" (30 bucks in cantonese) peggy many times during the late 90s. her boobs are big and shiok! and yes, peggy likes to wear smart "office" attire. no rushing, good bbbj, good fleshy buttocks...

Heard u bros here saying that KS might go the way of the dinosaur soon so i went down today to have a look... just to recce only... look look see see. Me newbie in cheonging...1 hand can count the number of times i went cheonging. My first time there...was really impressed wif the old world feel of the place... esp that old coffeshop called "Dong Yah" or something... sorry my chinese damn lousy. I'm in mid 20s but i've this affinity for old buildings/neighbourhoods. :D First impression feel abit strange leh many uncles there me like out of place tho i never enter any of the houses. Also the houses abit near places like coffeeshops where the office crowd go. :o Boh chee go in. Hahaha.

Maybe next time will try.... when i got the balls. Oredi got 2 targets in mind... Peggy/Betty? n Ling Zhi...oh yah i'm into "experienced" ladies too. Just my tots n impression on my first clean visit to Keong Siak... not really an FR. Hope u bros dun mind. Next time when got chance might bring my camera to take pics of those nice old buildings. Of course i won't take pics of the "houses" lah. Dun worry.

PS: Is Peggy/Betty? still working at KS?

ozziz
01-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Another event and another year. Some come and some og way. Can anyone give an update of who and who for $100, $30 and mid range prices. If not then KS will become a dinosour.

Malaysian Datuk
03-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Like AIDS we can only prolong KS demise, the day will still come when KS will be gone forever. KS had 60+ houses in its heyday now left only 13 houses (my own count). Enjoy while you can guys..... :(

CumMaster101
10-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Hi guys, been to KS recent 2 months to bonk all the Cat$100 and here's the report.

Hei Mun
looks: 7/10
body: 7/10
Frenching: Can
BJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 8/10

Angie (or is it NG???)
looks: 9/10 CFM look
body: 9/10 big boobs
Frenching: No
BJ: 9.9/10 (nearly exploded in her mouth)
AR: No
Rub didi on her pussy w/o cap : 9.9/10 (nearly exploded again cos she got the CMF look plus use spit to rub rub rub.....)
FJ: 9.9/10 (exploded halfway... damnit, so tight, so wet and moan like hell)

Teng teng
looks: 8/10 horny look
body: 7/10 plump
frenching: Yes, alot
BJ: 9/10
AR: yes, deadly combo wif bj....

Crystal (shui jin)
body: 9/10 slim plus big boobs
frenching: yes
BJ: 9/10 good suction n tounge movement
AR: yes plus fingering and bj at the same time
FJ: 6/10 not much reaction....

basically they are as gd as GL $80Cat, jus that they are more service oreinted and and tcss alot wif them. some even teaches u how to fuck and arouse woman!

more updates coming.....

Nikonf2.8
18-08-2005, 01:06 PM
yo bro, look like NG is a good choice ; so which hse to look for her?
Thanks. :)

hellboy
20-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Bros i always cheong at geylang only recent went to ks to look but couldn't find anything.. Is it the street keong saik st or somewhere else and wat are the pratice there? is it like Gl?? pls enlighten me bros i can't find the place.. Btw sorry for me being so silly..

so_good
20-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Bro Nikonf2.8,

KS is like 80 & 150 in GL, u just head to any of the house with a lighted number at the entrance, normally at the top of the door, and just ask the OKT inside for the WL that u want and they will do the arrangement. If your choice is busy, they will ask you for alternative or u can also let them recommend some to u!!

Happy Cheonging!!

Mclaren
20-08-2005, 12:35 PM
do the gals belonging to the $100 catgory serve non chinese? pay 100 or increased price? like chinese 30 non chinese 50?

ahpong
24-08-2005, 11:29 AM
The OKT may ask for $110 for cat100 and $80 for cat70.

Frankiestine
30-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi,

inverted nipple is one of the signs for breast cancer! Better tell her next time you see her, better be early to go for check up.....this is if you mean that the nipple grew inward......

nippon
bro may not always be...some women are born with inverted nipples but it can be corrected thru a very simple process....the nurses at pre natal classes have a little suction cup that suppose to correct this so that breast feeding mums will be able to let their young suckle on their tits...

humpcheepang
30-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Just tried Siew Mun, a good 1st time experience in KS. Long Bj and I finished her off in missionary. Hot afternoon, but find the place quite easily after walking in from the main road. I read the map b4 going mah. The hse no. so BIG :D

Bro, which hse no.? Isn't it H6, the one above H6A? Went there 2 weeks ago and was told no Siew Mun! :confused: OKT auntie said could it be Kar Mun or something like that???? Please assist to confirm.

Thanks & Cheers....HCP

ahpong
31-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Siew Mun should be in 6A2, the one next to Hotel 81. Now the OKT from H19 has moved over, don't know the original batch still there.

lfc78
31-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Hmm siew mun not bad

lfc78
31-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Awaits siew mun

hurricane2004
31-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Siew Mun should be in 6A2, the one next to Hotel 81. Now the OKT from H19 has moved over, don't know the original batch still there.

Actually her name should pronounce as Siew Man (in Cantonese dialect). U doesn't req'd to go to a particular Hse, but I understand that some WL do not like to go a some particular Hse. Eg. Rose (Mui Kuei) don't go to the former Hse 20, while Ling Lzi don't go to Hse 28. Reason unknown. So no choice u hv to try yr luck.

Raidster1
31-08-2005, 09:49 PM
hi, i am new to ks.
how much for june? any fr?
thanks

PetainKing2005
01-09-2005, 05:04 PM
hi, i am new to ks.
how much for june? any fr?
thanksjune is $30 a pop....

anyway was in KS to kio Maggie... sad... the place looks dismal now

sta1100
02-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Hi Bro

Just want back to try her, give me a 15min BJ, and told me if you are ready to FJ just let her know, no rush for FJ/BJ, allow me to touch and suck fher tits

aisong
03-09-2005, 03:52 AM
any bro here care to intr me in cat 100. which gal is the best?
etc...licking cb kissing or sucking niper....

uhoh
03-09-2005, 04:32 AM
Hi bros.....

My first FR for KS....

Went to KS today to try June, since many bros here have recommended her.....

Arrived at about 1945hrs, went up to house 6A... asked for June,

Told me to take a seat and wait.....

Waited for 15 minutes until about 8 pm, then heard someone walking up the stairs, a woman in mid 30s came in, signalled me to follow her, only then I know she was June....

Went into the room.... quite SOP. Take off clothes liao, she told me to urine first... urine liao then she washed my didi and ass.... she keep washing my ass hole, so i thot, wah....gonna have AR liao.....

After washup. hop over to bed, SOP cat bath, BBBJ and AR.... very normal, didn't really enjoy.....

Then she turned around to 69 position, and continued BBBJ, i dun really like to use mouth service pussy so just lie down there staring into her pussy....

FJ was only so so with a bit of fake moaning..... Not even 1 minute in missionary, she grabbed me macham like she's cumming....then less than 10 secs repeat the same stunt.... i was like wtf?? and alreaady turned off liao....

Didi soften a bit liao, so i told her turn over into doggie style.....
pump for less than 1 minute den i cum liao.....

Washed up, tried to strike a conversation but was not successful, so paid her then leave liao.....

Overall experience
-----------------
BBBJ : 3/10
AR : 3/10 (I've had better from Linda in JB OH)
FJ : 4/10
Looks: 4/10
Damage : $30

IMO, I would advise bros who demands good service to aviod this WL, cos you'd be disappointed....

Was supposed to look for Siew Mun, but got name mixed up and looked for June instead.....

BIGFIGHTER
03-09-2005, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=uhoh]Hi bros.....

Overall experience
-----------------
BBBJ : 3/10
AR : 3/10 (I've had better from Linda in JB OH)
FJ : 4/10
Damage : $30

I did tried June ( think one year ago )
At that time , her service is Good

busihaoren
03-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Hi guys, been to KS recent 2 months to bonk all the Cat$100 and here's the report.

Hei Mun
body: 7/10
Frenching: Can
BJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7/10

Angie (or is it NG???)
Rub didi on her pussy w/o cap : 9.9/10 (nearly exploded again cos she got the CMF look plus use spit to rub rub rub.....)

Teng teng
looks: 8/10 horny look
body: 7/10 plump
frenching: Yes, alot
BJ: 9/10
AR: yes, deadly combo wif bj....

Crystal (shui jin)
body: 9/10 slim plus big boobs
frenching: yes
BJ: 9/10 good suction n tounge movement
AR: yes plus fingering and bj at the same time
FJ: 6/10 not much reaction....

basically they are as gd as GL $80Cat, jus that they are more service oreinted and and tcss alot wif them. some even teaches u how to fuck and arouse woman!

more updates coming.....

Sorry im a newbie to KS , you quote the looks as 9/10 , is that rating comparable to those 150 cat girl in GL ?

or is it KS rating of 9/10 ?

Raidster1
05-09-2005, 11:52 PM
thanks to all guys for intro to ks

CumMaster101
17-09-2005, 02:52 AM
Hi bros, sorry for the late reply.

To answer your question, the KS $100 cat is almost equivalent to GL $80 cat. But if you want, you can try some HC like YHC where the gers are like GL $150 cat but the damage may be at $135+

Frankiestine
17-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Sorry im a newbie to KS , you quote the looks as 9/10 , is that rating comparable to those 150 cat girl in GL ?

or is it KS rating of 9/10 ?
not only are you a newbie to ks but you also newbie in this forum....please don't quote the entire thread in your reply.. :mad:

UrbanLegend
26-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi Bro CumMaster101, I m thinking of trying Angie this weekend since you rate her so high....I'm a sucker for looks and i will rate the taiwanese actress Tian Xin's looks as 9/10. So is this Angie comparable to Tian Xin's looks??
I have tried June of H9 & I rate her looks 6/10.
Thanks. :)

elderbro
27-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi everyone. Was browsing this forum yesterday evening and read thru all your comments on KS. I have never tried the pros at KS until after reading reading some of your comments and recommendations, I decided to give it a try after work today. I reached KS at about 6.30pm. Walking on the left side along the stretch of shop houses, in my mind I was actually hoping to get hold of Siew Mun (if I am lucky enough), which according to some of the bros recommendation, she is quite good and value for money.

Knowing that she is located at H6A next to Hotel 81, I managed to locate it and walk up the stairs. An old auntie greeted me with warm towel and tea. She asked me what kind of service I want ranging from $30, $50, $70 and $100. She told me that the difference is the more you pay, the younger the gals are. As I just wanted to try out on matured ladies, I then told her that I just want to have the $30 one. I then ask her for Siew Mun. She told me that she left for another house. And when I stood up and look around the house, I was telling myself :Wtf! All the 4 of them there are at least 55 over! I almost wanted to step out and try my luck at hse 19 to look for June (which some of you guys were saying that she is also very good) until the old auntie told me that there is one more lady in the room and she asked me to take a look. I then followed her into the room and, to my surprised, this lady looks so much better then the rest. She looks near to 40 but slim, slender with over the shoulder length dyed hair. She is the kind of lao chio that Im expecting to get at KS, not the granny kind of grade.

She speaks a fair bit of English and then I followed her to the room. The room is small but cosy and comfortable with a toilet bowl and tap attached to it. There's also a huge piece of mirror next to the bed and on the top of the ceiling. he gave me a smiled and I reciprocated. I then stripped and she stripped too. She was wearing a white strapless bra with black thongs. Wow! Very sexy indeed! She then guided me to sit on the toilet bowl and started to washed my dick and arse. While she is washing me, I started to carress her hair, her back and her thighs. She has really nice and silky smooth skin. After washing me, she then washed herself. After she's done, I lay on the bed and she climbed over me and started kissing my face and neck while I embraced her and kept carressing her silky smooth back. Tell you guys, she has really got a silky, soft, smooth and tender skin with very nice complexion especially under the slightly dimmed yellow light.

She then gradually moved down, kissing and sucking my nipples and slowly carressing my dick with her pair of soft tits. Then she asked me to lift up my legs and started licking my arse and tickling them and my scrotum at the time. Wow! I am at cloud nine at this moment! After the arse job, she switch to a 69 and started blowing my dick. She has got a very nice pussy with nicely grown hair. I then started to play with her pussy and damme her pussy is real nice and sexy (I can tell you that I went to Geylang, paid $40 and that damme Thai bitch dun even let me touch her pussy hair!!!). I stroke her pussy and her clit and open the pussy lips. At this point she moaned while still blowing me. I wanted to do a FF on her pussy but she told me not to put inside and can only play outside.

While she is blowing me, I told her to do it slowly. She asked "You cannot control ah" I then told her "Ya I scared I cannot control". She then stopped and after that, she capped my dicked slowly and gently. Then came the FJ with me on top of her. She was really gentle and guided my dick slowly into her warm pussy. Once in, I started banging her at a moderate speed with my hands carressing and squeezing her breasts. Her breast are real soft and her nipple.........oh my god!!!!! They are so pinky and perky and protruding! I banged her and sucked her breasts and tits with my tongue twirling round and round her soft yet pinky and perky nipples. At one time, while I was fondling and squeezing her tits with my left hand, she grab my other hand and put it on her other tits and squeezed them. She moaning and grab my hands hard without letting go. Before I gave it my final blast, I lifted her right leg up higher and I adjusted my pelvis higher for deeper penetration. Once the position is right, I then started and kept banging her faster and faster and her groaning (though soft thru out but really gentle and nice) is making my drive in me piling higher and higher. And finally, my load blasted off! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Shiok man! She then slowly remove the cap and then proceeded to wash herself.

After washing myself and getting dressed up, I asked her "What's your name?" And guys, guess what's her reply? "Im June". I was telling myself "Wtf! She's June!" Oh my am I god damme lucky or what! We then started to chat for a while. She told me that she used to be at hse 19 but then hse 19 was sold off and that the hses there were getting lesser and less. So now she is stationed at hse 6A. I told her that I will come and look for her on my next trip. Btw, when asked, she said that she's a M'sian.

Hey guys! Thanks for your recommendation. I am definitely going back there again for Jun (if not Siew Mun). Whree the hell can I find such quality service at on $30? Like I say, I paid $40 at Geylang and I can't even touch the pussy hair!

My ratings:

Looks: 7/10 (as I said, she's the kind of lao chio that I am expecting to get)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (silky smooth, soft and tender and her nipples are 100/100)
FP: 7/10 (arse job, 69 but no FF but will give her another 8.5/10 for her nice sexy pussy)

Btw, can you guys advise me besides Jun and Siew Mun from 6A, is there any other hses with such gd quality and standard? And normally what time Jun start work (fuck man! I forgot to ask her) and what are their peak and non-peak. I went there this evening and there isn't a single customer except me.

Waiting for your expert advise.

alexngsg
28-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Read the FR in this thread, feel like going to find Siew Mun. Can any bro confirm Siem Mun in which house? Thanks a lot.

BIGFIGHTER
28-09-2005, 04:48 PM
Read the FR in this thread, feel like going to find Siew Mun. Can any bro confirm Siem Mun in which house? Thanks a lot.

Bro,

Any house wl do
Just tell OKT for SIEM MUN

NG ( 100 Girl ) Service very goods
( NO rush , take her time)

Tks

hurricane2004
28-09-2005, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=BIGFIGHTER]Bro,

Hi Bros, although most of them will go to any Hse but there is exception such as previously Rose/50D do not want to go to Hse 20 (Now no more in operation), for Ling Zhi she doesn't want to go to Hse 28. If in future I hv more info, I will update all Bros. Thks

elderbro
28-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Hi hurricane. You mention about Rose $50. Hv u tried her before? Is she good? How about Ling Zhi? Besides June and Siew Man, is there any other cat30 gals worth trying for?

hurricane2004
29-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Hi Elderbro, for Rose, she is stationed at Hse 35B which is similar to Amy (30D) and Mei Ling(30D). Rose hv down graded herself fm 70D abt 3yrs ago. Previously she is very proud n qte ang pai but nowadays hv lost her popularity. She is slightly plump. Her boobs still remain attractive, bdy complexion is dark. Attitude depend on customer. Svc qte passionate. Does BJ, FR, no AR. Allow FF. Overall rating consider just abv average. Hope the abv FR can help u whether to visit her.

FYI, Ling zhi is going back on the 7th Oct, so bros pls make yr arrangement. Back only after 40days.

For 30D WL - There are Amy, Mei Yee, Lily, Choi Wan (Rainbow), Mary, Mei Zhen, May, Oi Wah, Zhen Zhen, Shirley & Mong Wah.

yunao
29-09-2005, 10:57 PM
jus went down today to find siew mun..return hometown dun know when be back so look for june..not ard also..damn suay..any recommendation who to look for when these 2 lau chio not ard..? :)

yunao
29-09-2005, 11:06 PM
juz went to look for siew mun..go back hometown dun know when be back..so look for june,also not ard..damn suay.so no choice go geylang later...Any recommendation who to look for when this 2 lau chio not ard..?thanks..

elderbro
29-09-2005, 11:43 PM
Hi hurricane. Thanks alot for the info. Base on yr info, I think ling zhi can try lah. Btw, those other cat30 that u mention like Amy, Mei Yee, Lily, Choi Wan (Rainbow), Mary, Mei Zhen, May, Oi Wah, Zhen Zhen, Shirley & Mong Wah. Do they fall under the cat of lao chio just like June and Siew Man or are they under the granny cat? As on my 1st visit to KS hse 6A, i almost step out immediately as all of them there all fall under my cat of granny (at least 50++). Until the OKT introduce me to June (she was in the room) than I held back my step as June is really the kind of lao chio bu that is worth my fuck. As i like lao chios, therefore, it will be great if those that u mention fall under lao chio cat then when i go there i will not hv 2nd thots. Thanks alot bro.

yunao
29-09-2005, 11:45 PM
juz went down to look for siew mun..go back hometown liao dun know when be back..so look for june..also not ard..damn suay.Any recommendation who to look for when this 2 lau chio not ard...thanks..?

yunao
30-09-2005, 12:37 AM
juz went down to look for siew mun this evening..went back hometown liao dun know when come back..so look for june..not ard also..damn suay.Any recommendation who to look for when this 2 lau chio not ard?thanks..

Horn2
30-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Hi bros, first time posting, I heard that KS accept only chinese and not other races I`m eurasian (hokkien baba) just know a little little bit of hokkien just my mum never taught me, so bros got chance or not. Anyway I had my diinner in KS saw this house with 2 red lanterns with the number 2828. Any advice on this or are they any hse in KS accept other races.
Regards

hurricane2004
30-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Hi Elderbro, fm my foresight but may not be accurate. Amy, Mary, Mei Zhen, Mei Yee, Lisa, Zhen Zhen n Shirley falls on CAT age 35 to 40yrs, while Choi Wan, May, Diana, Mong Wah n Koo Yan falls between 41 to 45yrs. For Lily n Mei Ling is CAT age 46 to 50yrs.

Just to share some info given by another WL that this Koo Yan (pronoune cantonese Tall Swallow) does BBBJ n AF do her regulars. Never try, so cannot cfm. Also another WL - Mong Wah does BBBJ with CIM. She sometime allow BBFJ to some client. But think twice b4 agreeing. Ha ha...

For age 46 to 50yrs, Mei Ling is worth every cent u spend. I will provide their name (WLs) who perform massage n FJ(30D), if u want.

Hope u will frequent more KS now so as not to let this place die faster.

firefox
30-09-2005, 09:23 PM
FR on Ling Zhi

make my virgin trip to Keong Saik today.
have try calling earlier to look for June, but the lady boss say not here yet (3pm liao)
bo pian, decided to make a trip down to try my luck. reached hse 6, look for June, lady boss say today not coming :(
ask for Ling Zhi then, she make a call, say on the the way

on seeing her, oh-oh... realise that today is not my day. I'm not going for syt, but she is the type much better clothed than undressed.
She's abit short & round in the middle, I would have prefer someone slimmer

trying to make the best out of the situ, TCSS with her. seems that she just arrived, rushing down from Bedok. later she told me she had lost 5 customer due to her being late, so I become her 1st for the day

in the room, paid her, stripped & she wash for me. wah lao, after seeing her body, my didi flat-lined :(
lie on the bed, she start licking my nipples & body, then proceed with bj with CD, my didi just refuse to stand
she is very patient, keep telling my to imagine she's my girlfriend, not a pros
after awhile, she put my smi-hard didi in her pussy, told to do it slowly, donlt rush, else will slipped out
still cannot make it, told to remove CD & do HJ, close my eyes & imagine those bikini girls in the swimming pool
shot my load in a semi-hard state, clean up & FO...

when at the door, it started to rain heavily, guess today really not my day

For $30, I give her 10/10 for service,
Face = 6/10
RTF = No

her base is hse 3 & 4

will try to get June next week, hopefully she is better (after all the +ve FRs)
or else goto go Petain for cheapo fuck liao, abit out of the way

any bros know is June away for long??

firefox
01-10-2005, 04:57 AM
miss out some info

Ling Zhi said she's going back to Malaysia on the 7th Oct, for 1 mth

hurricane2004
01-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Hi Forefox, FYI June used to stop wkg during the 3rd week of ea mth t4 she shld be back. But if u go to Hse 6, the OKT may say she is not back. June told me that the OKT complain she always late for work so causes her to lost income. She intend to shift to another homeground. The OKT maybe angry n just say she is not working, or maybe June also don't want to go to Hse 6. Go to another Hse, visit June again n ask her personally.

hyywes
01-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Had June today.
Not too good an experience, maybe 1st time visit her....
Not able to click.

Cant expect too much from $30, can I....
hmm... She did quite a rush job.....

May not RTF......

yunao
02-10-2005, 04:14 AM
Had june today also..bj find it average..The problem was couldnt even fuck her coz my dick could not enter..bobian pay $30 and go..maybe Keong Saik was not the place for me..

elderbro
04-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Hi bro hurricane. Thks so much for yr info n intro. Went to KS hse 6 this evening and tried to gt hold of one of yr intro. Not really a gd experience 2day as compared to my 1st experience at KS with June abt 1 wk + ago. I got Lily 2day as there are afew names i asked for but OKT either say not in or no good not pretty. Check out my following experience on lily this evening:

Went to KS this evening at abt 5.30pm. Stepped into hse 6. Other than the OKT dozing off there, no other souls are around. As I approach the counter, the OKT woke up. Served me tea and wet tissue. Ask me which girl I want. Asked for Siew Man. Said that she went to back to Malaysia for 1 mth. She also say June went back to Malaysia for 1 mth oso. I then asked for zhen zhen. She say zhen zhen no good and every time “bin orr orr” (face black black) and customer dun like. Asked for Shirley she say Shirley not nice and not pretty oso (I think the OKT might hv some disagreement or unhappiness with some of these WLs) I then asked for her recommendation, she say try lily. Say that lily is prettier and friendlier. I then say ok lor. She pick up the phone and call for lily.

After about 5 mins, one lady stepped in. I looked at her and then told myself if she is pretty, then June can be Ms Universe liao. I then follow her in. She then started to tcss with me as we begin to strip. Her body not so nice. She is abit plump with rounded tummy. Furthermore she got 2 big piece of ko yo (medicated plaster) pasted on her both shoulders (abit turned off lah). She say that her shoulder abit stiff. Her boobs quite ok lah (reasonable size though abit sagging but common with women around her age and I guess she is at least 42 to 45) with slightly dark nipples. Same usual stuff goes. Wash my didi but never wash my ass. So I assume there is no ass licking.

After washing me and herself, I lie on the bed and she climb over, sat on my side and started to tcss with me for another 10++ mins. Overall she is very friendly but the more she talk the more my didi is lying flat. So while she talk I gave my didi a few strokes to wake it up. She then started to capped me and said to me “wah your one very big and hard ah” and she started to blow me. I was thinking, wat the fuck………..no kissing and licking b4 tat! Straight she suck my dick. I told her to go slow on my didi. I thought while she suck, she will switch her pussy to me but no leh. After less then 10 mins, she stopped, laid down and guided my didi into her.

Plus point is tat she's abit more expressive while bonking her as compared to June. She will say things (in Chinese) like “oh yes your one so big so rough! Yes yes going to come! Yes go in some more oh yes!” On and off while bonking she will stretch her hand to my balls and gave them a massage (not bad a feeling though). She will also use both her legs and press against your butt to create the bonking momentum. But when I lower my head and wanted to suck her tits, she push my head up and say (in Chinese) “dun wan lah cannot take it anymore.” I then sien jit bua liao. Fucking and sucking tits at the same time is part and parcel of the process but she………sigh forget it lah :( .

After bonking about 15mins, my load came off (thank god! Tot my didi will die flat inside!). Washed up dressed up. Paid OKT 30D, had one more cup of tea before leaving. Btw, while tcss with lily, asked her n she said that the fees paid to them are on a 30/70 basis. They take 70 while the OKT take 30.

My rating:

Body: 5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
Skin and complexion: 5/10
BJ: 5/10 (I find that most of these WLs dun give full BJs. They only target at the head only and dun really give attention to the rest of your didi)
FP: 0/10 (as said, no licking n kissing at all. Such are basic services and yet not given! How can?)
Overall: 4/10
RTF: No way (unless all the rest have gone back to Malaysia! Hahaha!!!)

johnymike
05-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Body got medicated plaster still come to work? The smell of the plasters must be dam unbearable, correct? :rolleyes:

hurricane2004
05-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Hi elderbro, I think the OKT is not in friendly terms with Jun n some others. Jun is not back to M'sia. If I am not wrong, her next comp 1 mth is this coming Dec. FYI, Lily belongs to Hse 08. For every 30D she get, she pay the OKT 8D. they take 22D. Beside that whether hv customer or not, they hv to pay 15 - 18D ea day to their homebase OKT for attending their telephone call.

elderbro
05-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Hi bro hurricane. Base on wat u say i think its quite true tat the OKT dun really like her. When the OKT talk abt June her face abit koyak oso.

elderbro
05-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Hi bro johnymike. Gd thing the plaster no smell. If not i sure die off straight liao :p

firefox
06-10-2005, 01:19 PM
FR on June

2 days back, was ard Chinatown, decided to try June, even when my didi not at 100%
went to hse 6 (or issit 6A?), the one with staircase going up, ard 6pm

lady boss say wait 4 awhile, sit down on the sofa, saw a lady with back facing me, smoking..
nice slim body, wearing tan colour pants & black top, can c the VPL, wondering who is she?
she then went off towards the rm, a lady pass me a cold towel & tea, ask her who's that lady just now, she say June, need to wait a while
mmm... much better that I expected

about 15 mins later, saw her come out, walk towards the lady boss, must be passing her the payment, lady boss then mention me to follow June

She has a kind off 'dao' look, don know whether it's from working too long or what..., felt she is taking her own sweet time doing everything

in the room, stripped & she wash for me. refuse payment, say to pay after service done.
her body well-maintain, A+ boobs, flat stomach, perky buns, abit too bushy for me, prefer a clean-shaven WL
lie on the bed, she start licking my nipples & body, then proceed with AR, then BJ with CD, my didi still at semi-hard, enjoy the view from the ceiling mirror
after awhile, she put my semi-hard didi in her pussy, pumped her missionary, french her as well, then didi become soft, ask her to HJ till unloaded.

9/10 for service,
Face = 6/10
Body = 7/10
frenching = yes

she will be away from today onwards, for 8 days, menses leave

PS. while she was waiting for me to dress-up, she mentioned that most of the customers that have an obvoius tan line (ie. swimmers) cannot stay hard for long (I'm 1 of them), well, I reply maybe they have overtrain themselves.

any comments??

Isaku
11-10-2005, 11:40 AM
any bros can tell me any idea can extended duration example 2 shots? or just talk with the OKT?

tetsujin1
12-10-2005, 05:19 PM
i think keong saik will be history in a few years time.

elderbro
13-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi bros. Yesterday was my 4th visit to KS and finally managed to try the much talked about Siew Man.

Went in and the SOP applies. After washing, she sucked both my nips for quite awhile giving good concentration on each of them. After that, used her boobs to rub my didi. She got nice and big boobs. After that, she turn herself around did a 69 and I really had a wonderful time FF her pussy and squeezing and kissing her butt while she is sucking real hard on my didi (didn't lick her pussy but gave it a light kiss). Her pussy is quite bushy but quite wet. BJ not bad and she was very hardworking giving the BJ. She did a very long BJ on me which lasted at least 15mins (and this is the longest BJ that I have ever had). Thank god I managed to control.

After the BJ, i pumped her hard missionary while enjoying the squeezing and tweedling of her boobs and nipples. Did some kissing on her neck too and tried to advance to french her but she turn her face away. After about 10 mins of pumping, I exploded and the feeling is so much different from my previous visits (felt more shiok). I think it must be the well sucked BJ that she did on me.

Looks: 6.5/10 (For my lau chio standard is not bad. June looks much better and younger)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (big and rounded)
Body: 6.0/10
FP: 6.0
BJ: 8.5/10 (very hardworking and suction is good)
FJ: 7.5/10 (pussy consider abit tight and i cum quite hard)
French: No
FF: Yes (and I really enjoy it)
RTF: Definitely yes

So far these are the Cat30 WLs that I had tried:
June, Lily and Siew Man

For the MJ (massage job) + FJ = $35:
Diana
MJ: 6.5/10 (got abit of strength but not much technique).
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ:5.5/10
(take note she charges MJ $15 + FJ $20 = $35. She asked if i want BJ. If yes then + $10 so total = $45).

phallusman
14-10-2005, 03:38 PM
There used to be one Cat 30 call Ah Choo from Penang. Had her about a year or so ago liao. This one use denture and she goes without dentures to do BJ - supersmooth and very, very shiok. And pussy so very tight, that if your rod not stiff enough, cannot enter! and service not bad.

Like no one mention her here - maybe retired liao. This one is a very old timer at KS.

iluvbabes
23-10-2005, 12:37 PM
read in this thread b4 a lady Angie...

look 9/10... I like pretty faces... went few weeks ago she's on leave for 1 mth, any1 recently tried her?

Malaysian Datuk
29-10-2005, 05:21 PM
For bros who want raw queens.....Mabel (cat30) is the only one that comes to mind. Do raw even for 1st time customers.....you have been warned.

Gold Finger
30-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Datuk bro, any FR on this raw queen? How old is she?

yukon
02-11-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm very new in writing FRs but have been following SBF for a long time. Let me share some now.

Went to KS on monday at about 8.30pm. Went to hse19 i think.(the only one that has the auto door at the back alley). Told the lady boss to reccommend.(tired of Mary, June) as she had recommended ko yan which was not bad. This time came Mei Yee.

Looks 40ish short hair. has a nip like a grape but not the color la. slightly pinkish still. and the best part is that she has minimal pussy hair like almost nothing. Asked her and she said was natural. Washed up but never wash ass so guessing no AR. Did a wonderful and long BBBJ for me (69) while still light chatting which I asked her if can shoot in the mouth.(can)

Change a lot of positions and finally she brought out the condom and capped me for the fuck. She rode me and after a while, I came. Not a bad experiencxe for 30bucks. worth a try.

Looks: 5/10 wat to expect? for 30bucks!
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: None
FJ: 6/10

hurricane2004
02-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Hi bro yukon, did u see the hse number correctly ? Hse N.19 already stopp bussiness during the 7th mth. Now is Nov. I think u went to is Hse 9.

More info of Mei Yee - Notice she use to work 2mths n then go back to M'sia for wks. Maybe she hv young children to take care. Not too sure. To ensure she is wkg that day, b4 going call her home ground which is at Hse 6B. If u want their Hse No. pls pm me.

thomas88
02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Wow.....I didn't know Keong Saik street is still running business:p

UncleMutton
03-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Business there getting less and less liao...

iluvbabes
03-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Angie (or is it NG???)

very unhappy.. read above, thought 9/10, very chio...went down...i give 0/10! old, think above 40, fat, ugly face... $100 i dun understand... thought aunties shd be $30?:mad:

PaleFace
04-11-2005, 09:41 PM
After 18 in the east with friends and some beer, don't really feel like going back to work. Sent one friend who wanted a ride to chinatown. After alighting him, proceed to the nearest playground. Went to 6A & asked for May Yie ( after reading the thread ) but have to wait. No time so settled for Siew Mun.

Proceed to room. Clean herself & clean my dick. Lay on the bed & she sucked my nipples, left first than right. While she was sucking, my hands roamed her breast, nipples & armpits. After 10 mins she started her BBBJ. She turned her body around to 69 position & I started to play with her love-nest which is not hairy. 69 position gave me a good view of her pusssy. In my opion, she has maintained those assets of her namely, her pussy & tits very well for a pro. I mean usage for pro is high.

After she blowed me for 15 minutes or so & no signal for me to insert my dick into her pussy, I realised she wanted to continue until I CIM. So lay back I enjoyed the sevice until I CIM.

Name: Siew Mun
Race: Chinese
Boobs: C cup (for her age, one of the most beautiful I came across. Good shape & nice small pink nipples.
Pussy : Pinkish & no protruding lips
Skin: Fair & smooth
Looks: 5/10
Frenching : Never tried
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ: No. CIM liao
Service : 9/10 (Pro)
Damage: $30 + $20 tips (Bro,not that I want to spoil market but I think she deserved the extra twenty from me. I am sure u understand)
RTF : Yes to try the tightness of her pinkish & small looking pussy

hurricane2004
05-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Hi bro Gold Finger, Rgds to info given by bro Datuk that WL (Mabel) is allowing BBFJ for 1st timer, so I went to KS few days age. Not a ang pai, no need to wait. Age shld be late 30 to early 40 liao. Bdy size n shape is just like Ling Zhi but much less sexy n short. Wear a sport shoe w/short skirt. Boob size is medium n sagging already w/a brown tits. Start sess by using her boobs to rub around yr chest. Then follow by CB fm ear down to knee cap. During both period, although she allow rubbing of her boobs n touching of her pus, but she will position herself in such a way that u will hv little chance of doing it. She does not allow customer to touch her tits n no 69. So do not known whether she allow any PL. She does BBBJ with patient n with good suction skill. During FJ, she propose BBFJ but I didn't accept.

Damage = 30D
RTF = No unless I find out she allow bare back back side (BBBS)

cole
06-11-2005, 03:04 PM
After reading so much on Siew Mun, went to KS (hse 6A) yesterday to visit her. She has nice and big boobs. I liked it when she used her boobs to rub my dick. Hoping for BBBJ & CIM, but don't have. Disappointed. Finished her off in missionary.

owen1
18-11-2005, 08:48 PM
only my 3rd paid romp visit...last 2 were years ago....bad experience with prc gers...

anyway....after reading so much abt the service being good..decided to check it out.
went to the house opposite the char siew store.
A bit nervous, which was obvious to everyone there, but settled for the cat50 ger. there was a cat100 ger there.... good looking...but decided against it in case service was bad.

in a nutshell....pretty good..wash for u b4 and after
mei ling was the name i think. prob ard late 20s to early 30s....looks a bit like my friend...
small size....small boobs as well. the usual chit chat....she's from johor.
she spend like 5 mins of AR b4 i stop her....cat bath...bbbj...
allowws FF and pussy licking
almost cum in 69 so quickly finished it with her on top.
the aircon got cold near the end though.

Looks: 4.5 (a bit tan)
Boobs: B (dark nips)
AR: 8
bbbj: 8.5 (took her time)
pussy: no fishy smell
fj: 8 (ride me till i finish cumming)
damage: $50 + $10..for the ar
rtu: depends.....might go for the cat100 girl next time.

service wise, this area is pretty good.

hungten
20-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Had some free time this afternoon, so go to KS for 1st time. Went to 9A first, saw a 40+ yr old sitting there, quite turn off, so cross the road, go to 4A. (Thot Siew Mun is there, nabeh, go wrong hse!)

Decided to try Cat70. No one there, so no need to wait. Then she walk into room, start undressing. She say her name is Xiao Wei (like KTV song), 30+ yr old, from Guangdong.

Quite standard: she shower me, then lie on bed, suck right nipple, then left. My hands autoroam her body, she say cannot put finger inside her. Then she catbath chest and legs. Then cap (strawberry condom, haha!) and BJ. Then she lie down, I mount her, fuck until cum. We wash up ourselves, dress and leave.

Her service ok, but some parts quite turn off. During BJ, after suck a few times (her technique quite good leh! almost cum), always stop to spit her saliva into tissue. During fuck, she just lie there like robot. After wash up, sometimes she go to toilet and spit, like old man cough phlegm like that. Damn jialat sia! Lucky session over already.

Come out, pay, then go off. Never chit chat, except she say sg damn expensive, ha ha!

Name: Xiao Wei
Body: got some fat at waist
Skin: fair, smooth
Boobs: 34B (i tink)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Service: straight sex, not much TCSS
Damage: $70 (1/2 hr)
RTF: no

ericlink
23-11-2005, 03:09 AM
hi guyz

i've read this thread with much interest. i'm mixed but look more chinese but i can't speak chinese. is that a bad sign? anyone speaks english, like siew mun, june..? Pls advise

ericlink

firippunao
26-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Tried June Yesterday@ House 8 (OKT= A very old woman)

Actually they are all connected, all you need to know is the name, the OKT will give them a call to check if they are available and that's it.

My first K.S. Experience...

She speaks fluent English! and cantonese. Doesn't really speak much mandarin. BBBJ me for some time then finish me off by HJ.

Even explained to me about certain rules such as $30 can only service me for a while...if I only want BBBJ+HJ w/o FJ, I'll have to tell them in advance and if I want a longer BBBJ service, I'll just need to top up $20

Overall quite ok, I mean, what do you expect for $30

LOOKS: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 3/10 Not that it's not good but I didn't really like it
RTF: Only if I want BBBJ

snakehead
27-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Overall quite ok, I mean, what do you expect for $30

Actually both June n Siew Man standards have dropped drastically.... I have removed them from my RTF list......guess is business so good they can't keep up their standard.....sianz :(

bro snakehead

Frankiestine
27-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Decided to try Cat70. No one there, so no need to wait. Then she walk into room, start undressing. She say her name is Xiao Wei (like KTV song), 30+ yr old, from Guangdong.

I am surprise didn't know that AV has approved PRC to work as WL now???:confused:

hurricane2004
30-11-2005, 09:15 PM
I am surprise didn't know that AV has approved PRC to work as WL now???:confused:

Hi bros Frankiestine, I was also totally as surprise as u. But I found later out fm a OKT when I visited KS recently that she came fm M'sia. But she say is a Guangtong rein meaning she is a cantonese, not come fm Guangtong, China. Is just a misinterpretation of the answer.

Malaysian Datuk
30-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Actually both June n Siew Man standards have dropped drastically.... I have removed them from my RTF list......guess is business so good they can't keep up their standard.....sianz :(

bro snakeheadtell june to give you 50 dollars service and slip her a $50 before stripping down....you'll get her FULL service. That's what i always do (i've been her loyal supporter since she was a cat50) :)

Frankiestine
01-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi bros Frankiestine, I was also totally as surprise as u. But I found later out fm a OKT when I visited KS recently that she came fm M'sia. But she say is a Guangtong rein meaning she is a cantonese, not come fm Guangtong, China. Is just a misinterpretation of the answer.
Oh ok tks for the clarifcation, for a moment there i was beginning to wonder since when have they approved prc meis for the red light district...if they really do damn we going to be spoil for choice...

phallusman
14-12-2005, 03:17 PM
Seems that KS rather quiet these days. Anyone could do a listing of the current Cat100, Cat70 ...... Is the list shrinking by the months ......

Me would be very surprise to hear of any new WL there.

mgt77
19-12-2005, 03:10 PM
hi everybody
tried going to ks once but don't know how to ask for gal can any senior pls advise?

thanks

hurricane2004
21-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Hi Bro phallusman. I don't hv a full list of the CAT 100 & 70 WLs, I am recommending some of my favourite WLs that I hv tried. CAT 100 - Yvonne & eng Teng at Hse 28, For CAT 70, Mun Mun (hv downgrade fm CAT 100 this yr)at Hse 9 and Mei Nah fm Hse 4. All these WLs is specially attractive for those boobs lovers.

hurricane2004
21-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi mgt77,
Just give u a short briefing, ask yr self what type of WLs u want.
a) CAT 30, 50, 70 & 100
b) Want Big or small boobs

So when u go into the Hse, the OKT will serve u with a cup of tea/plain water and a towel.1st tell them which CAT u want, if u do not hv any particular WLs in mind, ask OKT to recommend. If u want big boobs type then tell OKT u want a good figure (they will understand)

phallusman
23-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi Bro phallusman. I don't hv a full list of the CAT 100 & 70 WLs, I am recommending some of my favourite WLs that I hv tried. CAT 100 - Yvonne & eng Teng at Hse 28, For CAT 70, Mun Mun (hv downgrade fm CAT 100 this yr)at Hse 9 and Mei Nah fm Hse 4. All these WLs is specially attractive for those boobs lovers.

Thanks, bro hurric for the recommendations. Tengteng used to be my hot fav when she first arrived years ago. She's now one of the longest lasting Cat100 around liao, so somewhat lost favor. Mun Mun is value for money at Cat70. I might want to revisit her for old time sake.

I thought there might be some new arrivals there. If not, this place would suffer a downward spin. :(

hurricane2004
24-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Hi phallusman, I found another CAT 100, her name is Jo Jo. Hv a round bdy c/w a med size boobs. Qte attractive due to her fair n smooth complexion n big buttock. Does AR, BBBJ n FJ. Also allow FK. I consider her overall skill consider abv average.

phallusman
25-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Hi phallusman, I found another CAT 100, her name is Jo Jo. Hv a round bdy c/w a med size boobs. Qte attractive due to her fair n smooth complexion n big buttock. Does AR, BBBJ n FJ. Also allow FK. I consider her overall skill consider abv average.

Yep, I know her when she first arrived like 4 to 5 years ago liao. Had her quite a few times, but found her attitude sucks big time - insisted on answering the hp during the BJ - WTF. Surprise that she's still around now.

Anyway thanks for the recommendation.

talldwarf
26-12-2005, 12:59 PM
have read this thread with interest. can anybody recommend somewhere for caucasian to visit.

coinphone
27-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Hi i am new...

I always like mature women, been there some 10 years ago to look around, didn't try.

After reading so much interesting stuffs about KS, i will give it a try someday...

coinphone
27-12-2005, 12:14 AM
Hi i am new...

I always like mature/older women, been there some 10 years ago to look around, didn't try.

After reading so much interesting stuffs about KS, i will give it a try someday...

coinphone
27-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Hi i am new...:)

I always like mature/older women, been there some 10 years ago to look around, didn't try.

coinphone
27-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Hi i am new...

coinphone
27-12-2005, 12:25 AM
have read this thread with interest. can anybody recommend somewhere for caucasian to visit.

Hi i am new...

Frankiestine
27-12-2005, 08:22 AM
Great....:mad: coinphone new member 5 post and all on the same...wtf:mad:

Gold Finger
27-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Bro Coinphone you must be over excited when you talk about mature women......otherwise you won't post the message 5 times!!!! is it your little dicky hiting the key with excitement ah...

coinphone
27-12-2005, 11:36 PM
Hey, so sorry everyone.. After i posted my reply last night, i didn't see my post, so i tried again and again.....
By the way, how to delete those extra?

Ok, i went to H6A at 8pm just now, tried Xiao Yun (breast a bit inverted) under CAT30. Her face black all the way...

That Mei Mun and Jane were not in..

Frankiestine
28-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Hey, so sorry everyone.. After i posted my reply last night, i didn't see my post, so i tried again and again.....
By the way, how to delete those extra?
Then you should have read the stickies column under newbie thread. As a newbie your post will not be posted immediately, it will be moderated over 24hrs before been posted up...anyway it is too late to be deleted except to pm admin direct them to the thread and post number you want deleted with explanation...

hurricane2004
28-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi bro coinphone,

U mention u like mature WLs, here are some variation n few type of mature (late 30s to mid 40s) WLs fm CAT30 that may suite u:
a) Boobs lover - Lingzhi
b) English speaking - June
c) BBBJ specialist - Mei Yee
d) Snow white complexion - Siew Man
e) Rear mature (in her 50s) - Mei Ling
f) Cleanliness - Amy

Hope abv will help u enjoy this coming holiday.

coinphone
28-12-2005, 10:46 PM
Actually before i went to KS, my friend & i went to MY at Golden Landmark Hotel, we were suppose to release there, but when the lady boss saw our 'new face' (our 1st time there), she said they only have hair wash & facial only. Very careful.... In the end, we spent $10/per person for hair wash.
That's why i went down to KS for 2nd choice...

chjw18
03-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Hi bro coinphone,

U mention u like mature WLs, here are some variation n few type of mature (late 30s to mid 40s) WLs fm CAT30 that may suite u:
a) Boobs lover - Lingzhi
b) English speaking - June
c) BBBJ specialist - Mei Yee
d) Snow white complexion - Siew Man
e) Rear mature (in her 50s) - Mei Ling
f) Cleanliness - Amy

Hope abv will help u enjoy this coming holiday.

Would like to contribute to the $30 list ...

1.\ Raw Queen - Mabel
2.\ Possible Anal - Gou (tall in Cantonese) Yen
3.\ Mature OL looks with Stocking - Peggy
4.\ BBBJ w/ CIM - Ah Choo

Don't recommend that anybody try Mable as she offers RAW to everybody.
Not sure if Gou Yen still offer anal; did that a couple years ago.

Cheers

coinphone
03-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Hi hurricane2004,
Thanks for the 'list', will try someday.

Hi, chjw18,
Gou Yen can try anal?
Wah... That is new to me, never heard before any of them offer anal..

hurricane2004
04-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi, coinphone
Gou Yen does anal FJ but usually not to 1st timer. Only after a few visit then she agrees but everything also hv exception, maybe if u hv chemisty with her, u can ask. I'm able to hv only on the 3rd visit. Skillwise she is soppy.

Frankiestine
05-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Just a little reminder to all bros, especially where information about WLs doing backdoor, it is best to leave out their identity as backdoor in little red dot is considered a offence, they call it against natural order or something like that..by exposing their identities may subject their livelihood here been jeopardise as it is common knowledge that this site is been monitored by you know who...please if possible communicate such info thru pm...

JAXXX
05-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Which house is peggy's homebase?

colorwolfzzz
05-01-2006, 02:42 PM
hahaha yeah back door WAS considered unnatural sex but oh pls so is BJ isnt it

haha we are now in the 21st century and i think the only things illegal are beastiality etc. so really no harm sharing anal info here :D

santaclaus2100
05-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Wah!!!

Didn't expect KS to still be so active. Have stopped going there for around 2 years +.

Glad to know that my regulars are still in employment. Angie, Ting Ting, Yvonne, Maggie, & Mun Mun has downgraded to $70.

Maybe I should visit Mun Mun sometime. She was quite good during my visits there.

Keep up the information sharing brudders!!!

But seriously, I have also stopped going because the area has changed so much. You never know who u going to run into, with so many restaurants and eating places and offices. Damn paiseh, if that happens.

Frankiestine
05-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Wah!!!

Didn't expect KS to still be so active. Have stopped going there for around 2 years +.

Glad to know that my regulars are still in employment. Angie, Ting Ting, Yvonne, Maggie, & Mun Mun has downgraded to $70.

Maybe I should visit Mun Mun sometime. She was quite good during my visits there.

Keep up the information sharing brudders!!!

But seriously, I have also stopped going because the area has changed so much. You never know who u going to run into, with so many restaurants and eating places and offices. Damn paiseh, if that happens.

thats right bro think that place is much too sanitized for a red light district...i used to cheong ks as a teenager in the 80s but now it does not offer the kind of discreetness that a cheongster needs..especially married cheongster like me..:(

Malaysian Datuk
06-01-2006, 02:06 PM
thats right bro think that place is much too sanitized for a red light district...i used to cheong ks as a teenager in the 80s but now it does not offer the kind of discreetness that a cheongster needs..especially married cheongster like me..:(
Bro you were talking about 'backdoor' in another post.....paiseh then enter and exit thru the backdoor (rear entrance/exit) lor.......quite a few houses have them LOL:D

Frankiestine
06-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Bro you were talking about 'backdoor' in another post.....paiseh then enter and exit thru the backdoor (rear entrance/exit) lor.......quite a few houses have them LOL
Alamak Datuk u lidat goot meh? :p Hehehe but Singapore now a days many "houses" don't come with the back door .....most of them only have front door to "enter and exit"...so if you got any lobang for "houses" with backdoor do let me know so that I can go and inspect for any "obstruction" to the backdoor for ease of "entry or exit"....:D

coinphone
06-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Just asking, normally you guys like to go alone or with friend/company?

snakehead
07-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Just asking, normally you guys like to go alone or with friend/company?

Usually I ride alone in the backseat of my Mahcedes.... my bollyguard sit beside my driver...... the outriders on their big flashy motosikals will lead and clear the way for my driver.... CNA camera crew will be on hand to recording as i step out from my mahcedes into my fav WL's house...:D

bro snakehead

hurricane2004
07-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Ya Bros, u can drop off at South Bridge Rd, there is a car park next to Chin Woo Assn. Fm there u walk in thru a back lane, u will avoid all those coffee shop or restr at the main street. Also u should avoid walking fm Kreta Ayer, because u would hv to pass by a few restr, pub & coffee shop b4 reaching those "hse".

chinalust
10-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Just tried Ting Ting (Cat 100). She is very big size. I was shocked when i saw her. Service not bad though.

sex crusader
03-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Would like to contribute to the $30 list ...

1.\ Raw Queen - Mabel
2.\ Possible Anal - Gou (tall in Cantonese) Yen
3.\ Mature OL looks with Stocking - Peggy
4.\ BBBJ w/ CIM - Ah Choo

Don't recommend that anybody try Mable as she offers RAW to everybody.
Not sure if Gou Yen still offer anal; did that a couple years ago.

Cheers
Hi hurricane,
I'm newbie here.plan to explore this place next week.Wondering if you can elaborate more on Peggy?Which house, Cat etc.Thanks

hurricane2004
04-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi Bro, sorry I'm unable to provide the answer for yr question. The original posting is by chjw18. Pls re-direct yr question to him.

sex crusader
04-02-2006, 05:56 PM
opps..sorry.But thanks anyway.:D

sex crusader
04-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Chjw18 bro,
Need your help on Peggy.She sounds good by your remarks.Thanks.

chjw18
06-02-2006, 01:02 AM
Chjw18 bro,
Need your help on Peggy.She sounds good by your remarks.Thanks.

Don't really know how to help you as I can't remember which house she works in.

Just go to any house and ask for Peggy.

sex crusader
06-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Oki.Will check her out today if possible.Many thanks.:p

sex crusader
07-02-2006, 07:17 PM
It was kind of a diappointment.i went to H4 or44 and asked for peggy and the 'Female chicken head" told me no such person.Then i asked whether can see the girl like GL and got some sarcastic remarks form her. Pissed off, i left and head straight to GL and got a Thai to shoot my anger.The OKT there was much friendlier.

tgsingapore
09-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Bro SexCrusader,

There is such a WL called Peggy. I fcuked her in House 9 once, not bad,
she wears like Shenton Way office ladies.

You should ask for her from OKT in House 9, or House
35A the houses on the right hand side of the road,
instead you ask from House 4 on the left hand side of the road.

I am telling you this because I don't like to give up
easily. I am a stubborn person.

You did not find her because luck was not on your
side that day.

- You need a "Gui Ren" (Mentor) like me to guide you.
- When you are suppose to run, you stop.
- When you are suppose to stop, you run.

I like to help people, whether to direct people to the
right pros (not so good karma) or give money on
flag raising day (better karma).

sex crusader
09-02-2006, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the tips.May i know what's the damage by peggy? Good karma la, bro.Cheers.

creatox
09-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Hey guys, m new here, just wanna pop one qn...2-3 years back i went there, it was my dun noe how many times there , usually i dun remmeber names, and usually ask for 30-50 ones, then that day dun noe y i went crazy to ask for a 70 one...and here nipple got long hair.really long hair...anyone met her b4? and name?

hurricane2004
10-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Hi Bro tgsingapore, I would like to know is she stationed in Hse 9. I hv heard a WL with the same name but the damage is 100D i/o 30D. She is beautiful & young, qte skiny. Since u hv patronised Peggy b4, kindly adv. Thks.

quickie
11-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi all, just want to find out whether they allow 2 shots? And how do they charge?:confused:

Raidster1
13-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Hi,

Any bro know if Hei Mun or June back from CNY?

Thanks

Raidster1
15-02-2006, 01:21 PM
went there this morning looking for cat 30 ladies,

for your info - lingzhi, siew mun and june are working but not in the mornings. Come for them after 1pm.

got another cat 30, i don't recommend her. so not fr on this.

insomia
16-02-2006, 07:44 PM
anybody knows ks street any ladies age 30? recommend pls

micl_ten
20-02-2006, 02:18 PM
Dear all samsters,

After reading the thread, in order to help for all brothers here easy to allocate the lady who are most popular and the less, I hereby summarised the list as follows :

1. House 4
Mary - 30D

2. House 4B
Ling Zhi - 30D
Mei Zhen - 30D

3. House 6A
Siew Mun - 30D

4. House 9
June - 30D
Peggy - 30D
Mei Yee - 30D

5. House 35B
Rose - 30D
Amy
Mei Ling

The above is up-to-date 20 Feb 2006 (2.15pm), I hope any brother here can assists more if any mistake found. I also hope any brother who has action on the following ladies, please update their house number and price.

1. Hei Mun
2. Angie
3. Teng Teng
4. Crytal (Shui Jin)
5. Joel @ Jo Yi
6. Hui Cheng
7. Lily
8. Lisa
9. Mun Mun
10. May
11. Oi Wah
12. Khoo Yan
13. Zhen Zhen
14. Shirley
15. Mong Wah
16. Ah Choo
17. Jojo

I hope my little contribution will help you guy to act the action fast and enjoy the game.

Regards
micl_ten

Raidster1
20-02-2006, 11:01 PM
I was told that Hei Mun is cat100, don't know which hse.

imp_z
21-02-2006, 10:44 AM
yo Bro micl_ten,

i think Zhen Zhen is in the same hse 9A as Siew Mun..

:o

Hasa Sas
21-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Dear all samsters,

After reading the thread, in order to help for all brothers here easy to allocate the lady who are most popular and the less, I hereby summarised the list as follows :

1. House 4
Mary - 30D

2. House 4B
Ling Zhi - 30D
Mei Zhen - 30D

3. House 6A
Siew Mun - 30D

4. House 9
June - 30D
Peggy - 30D
Mei Yee - 30D

5. House 35B
Rose - 30D
Amy
Mei Ling

Regards
micl_ten

Believe Rose is still in the 50cat unless she downgraded to Cat30.

Some brudder can help to clarify:)

micl_ten
21-02-2006, 02:07 PM
yo Bro micl_ten,

i think Zhen Zhen is in the same hse 9A as Siew Mun..

:o

I thought Siew Mun was located at house 6A. Please confirm

Thanks

ahpong
21-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Both Siew Mun and June are in 6A2, ie along Jiak Chuan Rd and not KS Rd.

I think mary cat30 and zhen zhen also from the same house. all the gal from former H19 moved over to 6A2.

regards

I thought Siew Mun was located at house 6A. Please confirm

Thanks

micl_ten
22-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Both Siew Mun and June are in 6A2, ie along Jiak Chuan Rd and not KS Rd.

I think mary cat30 and zhen zhen also from the same house. all the gal from former H19 moved over to 6A2.

regards

Dear Brother,

You are out of date lah, June has moved to house 9 and she was there on 20/2/2006 as i have visited the place but due to time constraint not able to fun with her.

Thanks

imp_z
22-02-2006, 10:35 AM
oops, typo mistake..paisey
siew mun is from 6A on 2nd level beside H81

:p

hurricane2004
22-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi Bro micl_ten & all KS cheongsters, just want to share some info with all of u. Some mistake I want to highight.
1. Mei Yee - 30D n is at Hse 6B
2. Rose - is 50D i/o 30D n Hse is correct at 35B.

Price & House No.

1. Hei Mun - 70D, Hse N/A
2. Angie - 100D, Hse N/A
3. Teng Teng - 100D, Hse 28
4. Crytal (Shui Jin) - 100D, Hse 9
5. Joel @ Jo Yi - 50D, Hse 35A
6. Hui Cheng -50D, Hse 8
7. Lily - 30D, Hse 8
8. Lisa - 30D, Hse 28
9. Mun Mun - 70D, Hse 9
10. May - 30D, Hse N/A
11. Oi Wah - 30D, Hse 6A
12. Khoo Yan - 35D, Hse 9
13. Zhen Zhen - 30D, Hse 6A
14. Shirley - 30D, Hse N/A
15. Mong Wah - 30D, Hse 9
16. Ah Choo - 30D, Hse N/A
17. Jojo- 100D, Hse 9

Hope I'm able to contribute a little to this thread. If there is any mistake or outdated info, kindly appreciate to adv us on this thread.

coinphone
22-02-2006, 09:05 PM
I have just visited June, was told she have 2 more customer.
It's ok for me, so i waited and sleep in the room from 6:50pm to 7:30pm.
Got her in 6A, 2nd floor, KS rd, not bad...

coinphone
22-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I have just visited June, was told she have 2 more customer.
It's ok for me, so i waited and sleep in the room from 6:50pm to 7:30pm.
Got her in 6A, 2nd floor, KS rd, not bad...

micl_ten
23-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi Bro micl_ten & all KS cheongsters, just want to share some info with all of u. Some mistake I want to highight.

Price & House No.

2. Angie - 100D, Hse N/A
6. Hui Cheng -50D, Hse 8
7. Lily - 30D, Hse 8
8. Lisa - 30D, Hse 28
9. Mun Mun - 70D, Hse 9
10. May - 30D, Hse N/A
11. Oi Wah - 30D, Hse 6A
17. Jojo- 100D, Hse 9

Hope I'm able to contribute a little to this thread. If there is any mistake or outdated info, kindly appreciate to adv us on this thread.

Dear all cheongsters,

So the next assignment is to find out all the FL's age for review.

Thanks

Raidster1
26-02-2006, 09:16 PM
bro

so many cat 30.
which one good service? thanks

micl_ten
27-02-2006, 09:53 AM
bro

so many cat 30.
which one good service? thanks

Please read all the thread and don't be too lazy.

coinphone
27-02-2006, 08:20 PM
micl_ten,
I suggest you try out some of the cat 30 and judge for yourself.
This way you'll know who's good and who's not, then you'll stick to your favourite gal.
That's what i am doing now...

hurricane2004
01-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Bro Raidster1, I hv posted numerous FR on KS's CAT30 for the last 2 mths. U can read thru it.

Raidster1
05-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks hurrcane2004, I'll check out your fr.

lovesex69
02-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Hi bros,

I am a newbie and wish to visit KS and look for WLs. However, no one is contributing this thread for one month. Any updates ? Thanks.

s(Aint
18-04-2006, 09:49 PM
from the list above can any experienced brothers here update whether their pre-op or post-op ??

plunger
16-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Went down to ks two weeks ago. siewmun not around, june is busy with two more waiting customers, so asked for lingzhi.

didn't know that she is plump and looks like 40's already, but since i ask for her,so carry on. cover the face and fuck the base.

at least she have 36c cups which i like. she is accomodating and really hardworking, she gave me a 69 but i am not into licking pussy, so i just fingered her. she used her pussy muscles while i was pumping her which is a plus for her.

she has gone back to malaysia and will be back next month around 26th.

sorry, this is my 1st fr.

wolverman
17-05-2006, 08:06 AM
from the list above can any experienced brothers here update whether their pre-op or post-op ??

Huh? I think u r at the wrong site. Here all NO-OPS. :confused:

babyboy84
17-05-2006, 07:30 PM
can anyone advise how to find the houses?
I went KS and saw many shophouses. went near a pub like places at KS.
is it at level 2? so it only stretches on KS or Jiak Chuan Rd oso?
Anyone can guide a little thanks? kindda lost at there.

Frankiestine
18-05-2006, 12:23 PM
can anyone advise how to find the houses?
I went KS and saw many shophouses. went near a pub like places at KS.
is it at level 2? so it only stretches on KS or Jiak Chuan Rd oso?
Anyone can guide a little thanks? kindda lost at there.
Knn your nick really suits you baby boy really baby boy...open your eyes and look out for the those lighted number signs in red...geeez you need a pacifier to go with this advice???

xunyicao
18-05-2006, 02:20 PM
dun be so mean.. there's always a first time for everyone.. when i was 1st there.. i search for so long too.. and dare nt even go in.. cos there's many ah peks lingering around.... hahhah..

Frankiestine
18-05-2006, 04:03 PM
dun be so mean.. there's always a first time for everyone.. when i was 1st there.. i search for so long too.. and dare nt even go in.. cos there's many ah peks lingering around.... hahhah..
hahaha i too started at a very young age cheonging KS..so now prbly one of the ah pek u see wandering around is me..:D

Gold Finger
19-05-2006, 07:15 PM
I have the same experience too. Tot like Geyland can see the FL sitting around for you to choose and shy to tell the grand dames at the counter cos there are ah peks reading papers at the sofa. Finally, just went in and ask for the names from those recommendations here. What I do is go to one place all the time and ask for the different gals to come. This way, the grand dames get to know you and can recommend you others if your choice is not available.

jimang
20-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi there,

I just went last week, the gal which service me was dammed lousy:mad: . Poor attitude:mad: also. her name is "Xiao Wei" if never listen wrongly. So Bro in this forum, pls do not get this gal. You will regret.

Cheers.

babyboy84
22-05-2006, 07:29 PM
din find any "lighted number signs in red" in a sunny early afternoon
first word is knn is rude and scold when ppl din even offend you.
furthermore its a knn thingie for ppl for find "lighted number signs in red" along a street while ppl is watching you walking around.
any nice ppl to guide? thanks~

babyboy84
22-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Gold_Finger bro, did you manage to find? :)

Gold Finger
28-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Bro babyboy84,find what? Your message very confusing! Pls write simple english!

babyboy84
29-05-2006, 06:41 PM
anyway thanks.. managed to find the location. :D

iluvgirls
29-05-2006, 08:34 PM
pls forgive me bros but i just couldnt find any place that did offer these services. just finished cheonging at tanjong pagar then decided to walk down to KS but not a single red lantern or what... though i was there at 2am... are the places already closed by then?

which part of KS are these located exactly?

coinphone
29-05-2006, 10:11 PM
babyboy84,
You managed to find the location, but didn't try?

Majestic1929
30-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Hey...I was walking to Keong Saik from Bukit Pasoh Road and noticed that the long-standing Cha Xuan Family KTV has become a night club called Memories...

There were a lot of chio-bu standing outside...Looks like vietnamese & china gals...Heard that the drinks are damn cheap oso...

Anyone been there before? Care to share?

iluvgirls
30-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey...I was walking to Keong Saik from Bukit Pasoh Road and noticed that the long-standing Cha Xuan Family KTV has become a night club called Memories...

There were a lot of chio-bu standing outside...Looks like vietnamese & china gals...Heard that the drinks are damn cheap oso...

Anyone been there before? Care to share?

which part of KS is this? mebbe got time i'll go down take a look

Majestic1929
31-05-2006, 05:48 PM
It's opposite Majestic Hotel.. Bukit Pasoh there..

owen1
31-05-2006, 09:38 PM
hey Majestic1929, owner of memories

any chance of offering me discount if i go?...workplace near there

:D :D

iluvgirls
31-05-2006, 10:33 PM

huh? majestic1929 is owner of memories ah?

owen1
01-06-2006, 09:44 AM
join may 2006

first post rave abt the place

2nd post re-confirms location

Majestic1929
01-06-2006, 12:06 PM

Of course! I'll give you 50% off.. that is, if I'm the owner..

iluvgirls
01-06-2006, 01:21 PM
join may 2006

first post rave abt the place

2nd post re-confirms location

haha... smart of u to point that out...

so got discount or not?:rolleyes:

snakehead
02-06-2006, 04:36 PM

For you ah seh?.......sure got discount....just tunjut your warrant card can liao.:D

Majestic1929
05-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Haha! Seriously, I heard they are having some kind of promotion now.. Not sure of the details though..

Lustro
05-06-2006, 03:56 PM
ventured in keong saik for the first time few days ago. arrived at around 1+, being still lunch hours i sat down at a nearby coffeeshop for a drink and hope the ppl clears up faster so i can walk around there looking at the unit numbers not appearing like a sexually deprived man looking for a release. and to avoid being spotted by someone whom know me walking up working houses. hehe.

anyway. i took a brief walk down KS, didnt really know what i need to look for till i stumpled across the area where hotel81 is, realised the big red/yellow signboards are the ones i should be looking at. anyway, just climbed up one of it and auntie passed me a wet towel. sat down while she asked whom i wanted. looked around, sigh..its like a wet-market gatherings for aunties. some dont even dress up. come in those aunty pants and yellowish t-shirts. nearly wanted to leave then saw the back of a girl,not bad slim and well tone.. aiya, since here just spend 30 release then go home ba. told aunty i'll take the one backfacing me. aunty shouted. 'june ah', 'got customer' . well, got the much talked about june here. so i guess still considered ok lo. at least up to mark with sbf bros.

June
age- didnt ask,around 40+
location- 6A
looks- slightly boney face, dry hair but still well kept. might look better if rebonded/dyed
body- slim,nice ass, perky nipples, would be pretty nice when she was young

anyway, stripped down and proceeded to get down to action. didnt really like the 'washing area' there. kinda dirty if u ask me. for $30, i couldnt complain much oso. June wash me up pretty thoughly, noticed she cleaned my backdoor too. so i told her i am not interested in AR today. i was thinking $30 got AR,BJ,FJ actually is a pretty good deal. but i told her just realease me can liao. no need so many pattern. got ontop the bed and started me with a simple catbath. moved down southwards and proceed to lick my shaft while stroking it. the licking was topped off with her hands playing with my balls and asshole. after around 10mins, told her i cumming soon, is it ok to CIM? she reply me very cute, say mouth for eating food one la. cannot CIM. my cum not on her diet-list so cannot CIM. haha. ok then. doesnt matter actually. told her to cap me so i can cum and go off. got capped and she started her HJ. i was in a sitting position so she ludge herself across my legs placing her breasts near my groin area and was licking my chest area while doing the HJ, took to chance to attack her breasts with my hands. within 10mins, i cummed. washed up and left the place after paying her. generally a normal experience, nothing to shout about but i like the no-rush feel she gave me. :)

BBBJ - 6
BJ - nil
AR - didnt try
HJ - 5
FJ - didnt try
Damage - $30

RTF - most likey not, didnt really like the "washing area" concept. guess i'll stick to places with proper cleansing facilities. :p

classifiedman
27-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Tried June Tonite...
wanted to try Peggy (office dress WL) but heard from the auntie that she has stopped working since last year. (but those bros who are rich, there's a new peggy(cat 100 one). but din see how she looked.

so asked for june... waited a while b4 she came.. and like other bros have said is a lau chio but boy are her tits cute and she has the pointest nipples i have ever seen...

Proceeded to washup and fondled her while she cleaned my tools..
She even washed my rear very throughly...(for a good purpose!)

cat bath.. then gave a terrific bbj... I moaned more than she did!!
her light and sharp tip of her tougue... ooohhh.. juz thinking abt it makes me hard!! then she sucked my nuts and then came the highlight:

she licked my anus... OMG!!! I let loose a moan so loud.. I afraid the guy next door heard me.. that was the best man... her lick and suck rountine is num 1! even better that CAT40 GL WLs...

FJ was pretty normal and she did allow a fair bit of frenching and fingering...
started w. missionary and proceed to doggy where i whacked her while fingering her CB and tits.. Came in no time! (even though i PCC at home liao!) whacked a few more strokes as i was unwilling to end too soon.. b4 wrapping up..

Overall... A Good cat30 FUck!!
Will definately RTF...

skids99
28-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Guys I.ve been reading all the threads and its very interesting to hear about Keong Saik. Well Im Not a Singaporean but will be visiting there next week thursday. So I was planning while my wife doing the Shopping, I might sneak out to Keong Saik. Can Anyone please tell me how to go there from Orchard Road (Phoenix Hotel). And rules n regulations if theres any? thanks in advance. Anyway another question do they service a foreinger like my case. coz im fr Borneo Northern part. Half chinese Half Local Tribe. I can only speak chinese in Hakka but very different from elsewhere. Pls Help

owen1
28-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Hi international bro

read somewhere june does non-chinese as well......so u can try ur luck
look like chinese is 1 thing.....u must speak chinese as well
cos the okt manning the houses dont speak english...

i have seen a poor indian bro going from hse to hse
must be kanna rejected.

from orchard road....
go to the nearest mrt...(somerset)
take the train to outram mrt station

walking take ard 10 mins
or u can always take a cab
avoid lunch time....full of office pple having lunch

go to yellowpages singapore to get a map of the area

teaBag13
28-06-2006, 02:40 PM
hi guys..im new here..nice to meet u guys..anyway mind sharing where is keong saik?

stray
28-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Guys I.ve been reading all the threads and its very interesting to hear about Keong Saik. Well Im Not a Singaporean but will be visiting there next week thursday. So I was planning while my wife doing the Tribe. I can only speak chinese in Hakka but very different from elsewhere. Pls Help

Go geylang better, lady in Keong Saik are older and you dont know whether they're your cup of tea or not...

Hakka..not widely used.... Hokkien, canotones, Teochew mandarin is more common here

Regards
stray

owen1
28-06-2006, 05:04 PM
agree
if u looking for syt....keong saik is not for u
u will be lucky to find late 20s....most are 30s-40s-50s...

but then....some pple like fish....others like preserved tofu...
its kinda nice to go once in a while
especially nowadays there are quite a few pubs there....at night u see all those viet or filipino girls hanging around the pubs....plus there's a hotel 81 nearby

pretty soon the KS houses will be extinct.
try it while its still around.

jarmike27
29-06-2006, 12:46 PM
yo any bros out there knw of any juicy white pussies 2 screw wif?any way went 2 h66 no friday n tried out chick#18(thai)....her cat bath waz gd but her service sucks...

chjw18
30-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Tried June Tonite...
wanted to try Peggy (office dress WL) but heard from the auntie that she has stopped working since last year. (but those bros who are rich, there's a new peggy(cat 100 one). but din see how she looked.

That's funny because I saw her one or two months ago; so can't be stop working last year !!!

It could be Peggy is not in good terms with the aunty; so she purposely don;t want Peggy to get your business. This happens in KS and you should have gone to another house and ask for Peggy (just to double check).

classifiedman
01-07-2006, 05:00 PM
That's funny because I saw her one or two months ago; so can't be stop working last year !!!

It could be Peggy is not in good terms with the aunty; so she purposely don;t want Peggy to get your business. This happens in KS and you should have gone to another house and ask for Peggy (just to double check).

Izzit..? Bro Which house u went? maybe i can go directly to her friendly house.. been dying to try her.. anyway I notice only got description on her outlooks but no FR leh... can give comment on her service?

doomday123
10-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Izzit..? Bro Which house u went? maybe i can go directly to her friendly house.. been dying to try her.. anyway I notice only got description on her outlooks but no FR leh... can give comment on her service?

The tall gal wearing socking ?
I think she is the only gal wearing that & look very tempting.

Note that she don't provide bj ( only provide fj & autoroaming ).

She is in this line 4 at least 10 years but if u compare her figure with the current batch of gals there. She can easily beat them flat.

Haven't been going there for quite a while.

That's place is very quiet now ( I think going to be close down very soon ), not much pyt now. If u are looking for pyt, then I would advise u to go to GL.

Masix
10-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Finally got a chance to try out the legendary June last week. Went to her home base and had to wait for a good 20 mins before she came. Nice thing about the place is the lady allows you to lie down and rest while waiting for your lady to show up.

First impression is she is not too bad at all...a bit cold and quiet but I am sure after a few more visits she can open up more.

Started off with cat bath and proceeded down to the sensitive area. Lifted my legs and she calmly attacked my AH. The feeling is sensational, especially with the mirrors all over. That went on for a good 5 mins, before she went on to perform BJ on the already wet and hard dick of mine. The mouth engulfing my love stick and feeling her fingers tickle the sensitive part between the balls and the crack.....that also went on for a good 5 mins.

Then she capped me and then lied down....the rest was very usual with her just closing her eyes to enjoy the romp...as said she's cold and not much words to say. Starting off missionay and then lifted her legs high above my shoulder and furiously banging like there is no tomorrow....damn...when I say from the mirror on my rod being moistly surrounded by her love hole, I cannot help but come....shouldn't look into the mirror!

Anyway, will return again just because I think she is value for money.

Looks : 6.5/10
AR : 7/10 (I've had better and longer)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10 (quite tight)
Service : 8/10
RTF : Why not?

Enjoy

Fitman
11-07-2006, 11:12 PM
hi,

am new here.. just went ks recently and tried some of the ladies mentioned in some of the mail... could anyone more experience to provide a list of whose who in the house so that I could go to this houses directly and ask for them... so far the best i have tried is siew mun... as for june no luck yet... heard june is from the same house as siew mun... hoping to hear from the experiencced soon...

ps: to me ks is more safer than geylang... cause not so demending... and less prone to /s'tress' for the WLs....:)

doomday123
12-07-2006, 11:31 AM
hi,

ps: to me ks is more safer than geylang... cause not so demending... and less prone to /s'tress' for the WLs....:)

If u compared $80 in KS & GL ( Malaysian ) ----> No fight in term of look & figure.

If u compared $50 in KS & $40 in GL Thai ----> I would take $50 in KS for service but look still no fight.

Currently, $30 in KS is damn cheap, good & service is also good only if u don't mind their look & figure. They are in mostly in their late 30s.

I think June is one of the best in terms of figure & look. I think u can't find another one better than her.

Peggi's figure also not bad but no BJ ( not sure still working ).

pcck22
12-07-2006, 07:05 PM
place look dead now recee this afternoon so many kopi tiam

elderbro
12-07-2006, 09:53 PM
For $30, June and Siew Man are the best. But as for June, she has gone back to Malaysia for a month since 11 Jul 06. You will have to wait till mid or late of next month before you can try her. As for $50, I would recommend Mei Na and Man Li. Both are in late 30s to early 40s. Service wise they are good and friendly also. As for Man Li, she is alittle towards the plump side.

dickyboy
13-07-2006, 05:59 AM
For $30, June and Siew Man are the best. But as for June, she has gone back to Malaysia for a month since 11 Jul 06. You will have to wait till mid or late of next month before you can try her. As for $50, I would recommend Mei Na and Man Li. Both are in late 30s to early 40s. Service wise they are good and friendly also. As for Man Li, she is alittle towards the plump side.

Yo brudders,

That time i tried "Lingzhi" a bit fat one .Also pushing her pussy to my face,
ask me why i din't eat??? In my mind,i tot her's like those "ho-xi", u noe those orange colr deep small abalone...Her cost $30 bucks,okie for a quickie.But i tink June still veri good,can speak good english too!:)

Malaysian Datuk
13-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Cat30 for those looking for service and dun mind the face can go for Zhen Zhen too.

elderbro
13-07-2006, 11:30 PM
I personally prefer Keong Saik rather then Geylang. Keong Saik is so much peaceful and discreet and the chance of bumping into someone you know is almost one in a million. I have only been to Geylang a couple of times and i really don't like that place. Especially if you are picking up those PRC FLs and still have to worry about anti-vice raids.

Back to Keong Saik. The best budget bonk is still June then follow by Siew Man.

doomday123
14-07-2006, 01:56 AM
I personally prefer Keong Saik rather then Geylang. Keong Saik is so much peaceful and discreet and the chance of bumping into someone you know is almost one in a million. I have only been to Geylang a couple of times and i really don't like that place. Especially if you are picking up those PRC FLs and still have to worry about anti-vice raids.

Back to Keong Saik. The best budget bonk is still June then follow by Siew Man.

Yeah, try both long before. But now, wanted to try something else.:D

I would say that I really enjoy the bbbj done by them. I think u can't really compared their service to those Thai & PR gal in GL . They are much much more better than those Thai one. The thing is they don't asked u to hurry & they are really accomodating.

I would say if only they looker younger, nobody can really match up to their standard of service. Its really very worthwhile.

Fitman
15-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I have tried Siew Mun only once and I do agree with you guys her boobs are superb....:) As for June, I have not tried her before... but am looking forward to next month...Hopefully no regrets.... My first romp in KS was a WL call jojo... damage 100.. but she is on the plump side and the worst part is she was controlling ... I was like a slave to her... damn sway... later.. I venture to this house 6A and found this few D30 class of WL... ever since.. I have been to only this house... any more recommendation...? As for the D70 and D100 class.. Do you guys got any recommendation ? I still prefer KS to GL because its so much more private... I have never been to GL before but if you guys do, do recommend me some house to check out.. because if you guys like something private ( KS ) like I do.. I believe you guys will only check out something similar atmosphere in Geylang.. Hoping to hear from you guys..
Thanks .:o

Gold Finger
17-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Like many bros here, I also prefer KS. The younger chicks at GL will raise a few heart beats but many of them are disappointing when it comes to services,cannot touch here cannot touch there. Hope they will keep this place open for as long as possible. June, Siew Mun, Zhen Zhen are some of the better ones I tried. Lingzhi is ok too. Just tried her on Friday.

beano
17-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Ok, here's some heads up for Peggy / 100D / H28

Peggy
Looks: 6/10
body: 6/10
tits : 7/10 (C Cup, pretty well maintained.)
Frenching: Yes
BJ: 7/10 (No one can beat CoCo's tongue action)
AR: 5/10
69: Yes.
FJ: 6/10 (The earth didn't shake)
RTF : No.

Well, here's my part on the 100D Peggy. She's pretty short, a little stubby, a slight and i mean slight tummy but nice tits. Doesn't like to have it sucked hard. Seems to be in a little rush, but actually found that its her pattern to be 'chop chop'. So not much sensuality here. BJ was good but gave a lower rating coz I love a mixture of tongue action on the head. No deep throating but pretty decent with the speed, she makes sure its well lubricated for the boobing action. FJ was pretty standard, nothing to shout about. Just cap and screw, 2 positions. At that point I guess its just SOP so finish it off and move on.

I'll set my sights on the "new" Sui Jing @ H9 for my next trip. I understand she's not the same one who was previously from H28. How knows, could turn out better. ;)

jimmyhkw
18-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Guys ..

sorry .. don actualli find this place .. anyone to adviSE?

doomday123
18-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Guys ..

sorry .. don actualli find this place .. anyone to adviSE?

Hope this help :
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?travel_id=4585&travel_site=4821

U walk along Keong Saik Road & will come across some shop houses ( not much left ) with a number example 19-A, 6A etc. Just go in & the mama son will gave u a drink, face towel & asked u which gal u wanted. Just asked for June/Peggi & she will call to made the arrangement to come over.

She will then direct u to a cubical room while waiting for your gal to come & serve u.

Prices of gal as below :
$20 ----> Massage by old lady ( I think no more already )
$25 + 10 ----> Massage by mid 30s lady but can request FJ for extra $10 ( I think no more already )
$30 ----> They come with FJ, With/Without BJ service. Some will give AR service. U can request if u wanted.
$50 ----> With FJ/BJ/AR service ( 20~30 minutes ).
$100 ---> The top of the range with FJ/BJ/AR but longer duration ( 30~45 minutes ). Some gal will bathed u.

Some cubical room will have attached shower while some only have a basin for u to wash your bro & nipple.

Usually, if u call the $100 one. The mama son will allocate one with the shower for u.

Note that all gals are Malaysian.

dom01
18-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Ern.. this peggi is 100D? or 30D?

doomday123
18-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Ern.. this peggi is 100D? or 30D?

Sorry for my mistake.

I think there is a Peggi ( 100D ) & mistaken that as Peggy ( 30D ).

Malaysian Datuk
18-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Prices of gal as below :
$20 ----> Massage by old lady ( I think no more already )
$25 + 10 ----> Massage by mid 30s lady but can request FJ for extra $10 ( I think no more already )
$30 ----> They come with FJ, With/Without BJ service. Some will give AR service. U can request if u wanted.
$50 ----> With FJ/BJ/AR service ( 20~30 minutes ).
$100 ---> The top of the range with FJ/BJ/AR but longer duration ( 30~45 minutes ). Some gal will bathed u.
bro u left out cat70.....last time only few houses have showers.....now most houses retrofitted with them....u call cat 70 and even cat50 can ask for the shower (provided you ask beforehand if the girl willing bath you) for cat50 think have to pay extra for the shower rooms.

CKee
18-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Yo brudders,
That time i tried "Lingzhi" a bit fat one .Also pushing her pussy to my face,
ask me why i din't eat??? In my mind,i tot her's like those "ho-xi", u noe those orange colr deep small abalone...Her cost $30 bucks,okie for a quickie...

Just tried Lingzhi...Xtremely chatty and only stopped talking during BJ session. Short, plump, flat ass, good attitude and enjoyed being eaten. Can probe ass but did not push in too deep. Talked about her life story, etc... $30 and IMO, better environment compared with Petain. May RTF after trying June/Siew Mun

jimmyhkw
18-07-2006, 11:17 PM
thanks for the directory to KS

Who have the list of girls from which house as well? Lets have a updated list.

Their business hours is what time?

jimmyhkw
18-07-2006, 11:25 PM
thanks for the directory to KS

Who have the list of girls from which house as well? Lets have a updated list.

Their business hours is what time?

doomday123
19-07-2006, 10:11 AM
bro u left out cat70.....last time only few houses have showers.....now most houses retrofitted with them....u call cat 70 and even cat50 can ask for the shower (provided you ask beforehand if the girl willing bath you) for cat50 think have to pay extra for the shower rooms.

Oh yeah, forgot about the cat70.
So long never go there already.

My advise - If u are looking for pyt, then this place is not for u. But if u are looking for service, I would say its really value for money. I come across so many gals & I can ensure u that their service is good. U won't regret unlike the one at GL 40CAT Thai one.

owen1
19-07-2006, 06:06 PM
nice list bro doomsday

yesterday while going home saw this lady standing at hse 9...wears the colourful skit...most likely cat 100...
any bro knows who might she be from my vague description.

been eyeing her for a while.

lubeup69
20-07-2006, 01:38 AM
Hi guys,

I was passing the place. Saw this house 4. How come nothing mentioned about it?

:)

Ovadoze
23-07-2006, 12:26 AM
hey all.. i seen a post earlier asking if the girls in KS dont mind foreign guys. i am a western guy in my 20's from the UK and i was wondering if this is true.. if i would be welcome here or not..
i have family in singapore so im not really a tourist. and from the posts previous, the girls here sound more interesting than GL..

thanx if someone could help me out..

Power48
23-07-2006, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=Ovadozehey all.. i seen a post earlier asking if the girls in KS dont mind foreign guys. i am a western guy in my 20's from the UK and i was wondering if this is true.. if i would be welcome here or not..
i have family in singapore so im not really a tourist. and from the posts previous, the girls here sound more interesting than GL..

I always bring my western friend to GL which I think is more receptive. As of KS I have never seen any foreigners there and I am not sure if the OKT is receptive. Give it a try. The most you lose is spent some money.

magic7
26-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Finally got a chance to try out the legendary June last week. Went to her home base and had to wait for a good 20 mins before she came. Nice thing about the place is the lady allows you to lie down and rest while waiting for your lady to show up.

First impression is she is not too bad at all...a bit cold and quiet but I am sure after a few more visits she can open up more.

Started off with cat bath and proceeded down to the sensitive area. Lifted my legs and she calmly attacked my AH. The feeling is sensational, especially with the mirrors all over. That went on for a good 5 mins, before she went on to perform BJ on the already wet and hard dick of mine. The mouth engulfing my love stick and feeling her fingers tickle the sensitive part between the balls and the crack.....that also went on for a good 5 mins.

Then she capped me and then lied down....the rest was very usual with her just closing her eyes to enjoy the romp...as said she's cold and not much words to say. Starting off missionay and then lifted her legs high above my shoulder and furiously banging like there is no tomorrow....damn...when I say from the mirror on my rod being moistly surrounded by her love hole, I cannot help but come....shouldn't look into the mirror!

Anyway, will return again just because I think she is value for money.

Looks : 6.5/10
AR : 7/10 (I've had better and longer)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10 (quite tight)
Service : 8/10
RTF : Why not?

Enjoy

HI Bro, can share info on which house is June's home base?

elderbro
26-07-2006, 08:04 PM
hey all.. i seen a post earlier asking if the girls in KS dont mind foreign guys. i am a western guy in my 20's from the UK and i was wondering if this is true.. if i would be welcome here or not..

thanx if someone could help me out..

Hi bro ovadose, you are rite that those girls in KS don't serve foreigners but however, i heard that there is one lady base at house 6A that serve foreigners. Her name is June. You can try to ask forher but currently she had went back to Malaysia for her compulsory 1 mth break. She should be back in the middle of August. There are some Fr posted here by some of the bros (and by me too) that had tried her. Her damage is $30 for a shot.

elderbro
26-07-2006, 08:10 PM
HI Bro, can share info on which house is June's home base?

Hi bro magic7, June's home base is at house 6A. Actually u can go to any of the houses there and call for her. It's just that if u go to her home base, u will be served with priority. Also take note that if u go to some of the houses and asked for a particular lady, though the lady that u requested is working but the OKT might tell u that she is not working and had went back to Malaysia. This is becos the OKT might not be in good terms with the OKT. I had tried to ask for June fr house 6 but the OKT said she is not working but actually she is. If u need to confirm if the particular lady u want is working or not, just give the house a call. I have the contact for June's home base house 6A. U can PM me if u want.

phallusman
27-07-2006, 04:37 PM

Price & House No.

2. Angie - 100D, Hse N/A
6. Hui Cheng -50D, Hse 8
7. Lily - 30D, Hse 8
8. Lisa - 30D, Hse 28
9. Mun Mun - 70D, Hse 9
10. May - 30D, Hse N/A
11. Oi Wah - 30D, Hse 6A
17. Jojo- 100D, Hse 9

Just some additional info, based on my numerous years of cheonging KS and some guesstimation:
Cat100 age range 25-35
Cat70 30-40
Cat50 35-45
Cat30 !!!!!

I dare not say or guess the age range for Cat30 - it is Taboo! Well, this is just based on my observations - BTW, I got 4 eyes you know?

Malaysian Datuk
27-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Hi bro magic7, June's home base is at house 6A. Actually u can go to any of the houses there and call for her. It's just that if u go to her home base, u will be served with priority. Also take note that if u go to some of the houses and asked for a particular lady, though the lady that u requested is working but the OKT might tell u that she is not working and had went back to Malaysia. This is becos the OKT might not be in good terms with the OKT. I had tried to ask for June fr house 6 but the OKT said she is not working but actually she is. If u need to confirm if the particular lady u want is working or not, just give the house a call. I have the contact for June's home base house 6A. U can PM me if u want.bro i believe it could be also the OKT knows Miss June is angpai and knows it will be a long wait so her rather tell u June not working.....girls are not supposed to tell customers their homebases so for an angpai like June.....the wait could be long if u are unlucky there's a queue at her homebase (girls must serve customers at homebase b4 going out and if there's a request she must go home).....

For foreigners (including non-chinese race).....some WLs still accept....ask the OKTs...but prepare to pay premium.....they will quote higher prices.....i know of a cat30 aunty who charges angmos customers $100! To be fair it was an extended session (45mins)

doomday123
28-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Just some additional info, based on my numerous years of cheonging KS and some guesstimation:
Cat100 age range 25-35
Cat70 30-40
Cat50 35-45
Cat30 !!!!!

I dare not say or guess the age range for Cat30 - it is Taboo! Well, this is just based on my observations - BTW, I got 4 eyes you know?]

But if you are looking for nice figure. I think its really quite hard to find.

Surprise that some of the Cat100 gals are fat ( from my eye ).
I would rather go for the Cat80 gal at GL.

I think June is much much more better than some of them.

kukujiao67
01-08-2006, 05:33 PM

Price & House No.

2. Angie - 100D, Hse N/A
6. Hui Cheng -50D, Hse 8
7. Lily - 30D, Hse 8
8. Lisa - 30D, Hse 28
9. Mun Mun - 70D, Hse 9
10. May - 30D, Hse N/A
11. Oi Wah - 30D, Hse 6A
17. Jojo- 100D, Hse 9

Used to go for Tengteng. That was like 2 to 3 years liao. She must be one of the oldest Cat100 there. If downgraded to Cat70, still can consider la. Last time I was there, got that "yesterday once more" feeling la. Not surprising that KS is now so very quiet and I guess the downward spiral would continue - fewer WL and then, fewer brothels too.

phallusman
02-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Used to go for Tengteng. That was like 2 to 3 years liao. She must be one of the oldest Cat100 there. If downgraded to Cat70, still can consider la. Last time I was there, got that "yesterday once more" feeling la. Not surprising that KS is now so very quiet and I guess the downward spiral would continue - fewer WL and then, fewer brothels too.
Yeap, no new blood and some of the OKTs are getting older and one by one calling it a day soon. Curtain closing real soon.

Dunno what is the view of AV - just leave it to die a natural death or transplant the entire lot to GL. But then, there is still Desker, Petain?

owen1
02-08-2006, 05:51 PM
from what i understand

govt wants to slowly change KS
but most of the houses are private owned....if not wrong...none willing to sell or no buyers

but alas....the little head still rules

nowadays KS is slowly changing into somwthing like Joo chiat
just hang ard at night and u will see how those pubs in KS actually survive

Malaysian Datuk
02-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Yeap, no new blood and some of the OKTs are getting older and one by one calling it a day soon. Curtain closing real soon.

Dunno what is the view of AV - just leave it to die a natural death or transplant the entire lot to GL. But then, there is still Desker, Petain?IMHO Petain, Desker also dying out.......maybe one day big fire like Johore Road burn everything to the ground.....GL will be the last red-light district standing:(

phallusman
04-08-2006, 08:32 AM
from what i understand

govt wants to slowly change KS
but most of the houses are private owned....if not wrong...none willing to sell or no buyers

but alas....the little head still rules

nowadays KS is slowly changing into somwthing like Joo chiat
just hang ard at night and u will see how those pubs in KS actually survive
Yeah, unlike Joo Chiat, KS is not quite a residential district, so no uncle or auntie complain la. So, can see more PRCs/Viets hanging around the pubs, the coffeeshops, TN and hotels. New playground, alternative to JC. Tg Pagar for the minahs and Filipinnas.

coinphone
06-08-2006, 11:33 PM
Hey, that is sad lar...
Those original places will be gone in a few years' time.:(

Malaysian Datuk:
Did you say Johor Rd was burnt down? I remember few units only right?
Still remember the back lane is the same as Desker Rd.

owen1
07-08-2006, 10:01 PM
tried Siew Mun...

Looks : 6.5/10....(based on her age group..she's prob late 30's to early 40's)
Body : 7/10....(nice tits....)
BJ : 6/10....(from bbbj switch to bj...very discreet in putting the cap)
Finger : yes...quite tight
Muff eating : yes

Comments: was expecting the worst, but surprise....she looks better than most of those PDMM at the now extinct TN shops.
but not syt....a bit mechanical...but for $30, its good for quick cheap release.

elderbro
08-08-2006, 10:58 AM
tried Siew Mun...

Looks : 6.5/10....(based on her age group..she's prob late 30's to early 40's)
Body : 7/10....(nice tits....)
BJ : 6/10....(from bbbj switch to bj...very discreet in putting the cap)
Finger : yes...quite tight
Muff eating : yes

Comments: was expecting the worst, but surprise....she looks better than most of those PDMM at the now extinct TN shops.
but not syt....a bit mechanical...but for $30, its good for quick cheap release.

Hi bro owen1,

I have tried Siew Man alot of times and yes she is indeed one of my favourite lau chio. As for her age, pardon me for saying as she is actually much more older then what you have judged. Her age should fall in the late 40s range. She still look good as most of this WLs have not given birth before. Therefore, theri figure still can maintain quite well. Talking about boobs, besides Siew Man's great boobs, another cat30 Zhen Zhen also got a great pair of boobs. Alot of people say she is unfriendly but I have tried her twice and felt that she is quite friendly. And her boobs, oooh........one of the best in KS among the cat30s.

owen1
08-08-2006, 11:26 AM
ohh..late 40's
blame the dim lighting

i tried b4 some of the cat 70 and cat 100 b4....face really cmi...
prob they can charge that price as they are younger
1 cat 100 i tried....looks cmi...but pro-active...
every single pattern can...even did a bit of face f--k

saw this WL sitting at hse 9....hmm...meaty...shld be cat 100...she was knitting something
next target.

coinphone
09-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi Owen1,

Which house no. did you go for Siew Mun?