PDA

View Full Version : malay FL Sheeka

vecong
06-04-2005, 02:03 AM
just try a FL call sheeka.she is malay n indian mixed.

look:7.5/10
ht:173cm
wt:60kg
bbbj:8/10
fj:din try cos no rubber.
veri friendly and playful.
pussy shave.
80 petting
100 sex
120 2hrs max 3 shots.
her num is 81316xxx.ani bro here wanna try her can email mi.pls onli email
[email protected]

fatassrider
06-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Any FR?...anyone tried?

vecong
06-04-2005, 07:04 PM

pussy shave.
80 petting
100 sex
120 2hrs max 3 shots.
[email protected]

she just change her num to 810845xx
pls email mi for new num.thanks

everhard
06-04-2005, 08:14 PM
wah 60kg like pui soh leh

Bro_Xp
07-04-2005, 03:39 AM
Bro vecong, up you liao for the contact, but y your point never increased?

Xp

sibaysong4u
07-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Bro vecong, up you liao for the contact, but y your point never increased?

XpYou got Zero rep power how to up point??? :confused:

fatassrider
07-04-2005, 09:17 AM
i dun undertand the rep power thing,,,,,, at all...

Bro_Xp
07-04-2005, 12:56 PM
You got Zero rep power how to up point??? :confused:

Bro then what happened to my rep power? I used to have power of 1 leh!! Never got zapped before also. What happened huh?

Xp

tionggoklan
07-04-2005, 01:05 PM
I think b'cos Boss juz change the system that u need to have at least 20pts to have 1 rep power. Guess it affect all members , whether new or old 1. :)

Bro then what happened to my rep power? I used to have power of 1 leh!! Never got zapped before also. What happened huh?

Xp

inventry
07-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Changes in bold

These changes are an attempt to keep the merits of the reputation system while discouraging the mad pursuit for worthless points.

1. Everyone starts with 10 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 20 are reached, reputation power becomes 1. (used to be 50 posts in order to gain reputation power of 1)

2. If reputation becomes 0 or negative, moderation starts. (used to be 7) - this will prevent newbies from being zapped too quickly for one stupid mistake.

3. Number of posts have no effect on reputation power. (Used to be 50 posts required in order to gain the first reputation power point.)

4. One point of reputation power gained every 200 days (used to be 365 days)

5. One point of reputation power gained with every 400 reputation points. (used to be 100 reputation points)

6. ONE Reputation click allowed every 24 hours (used to be 5) so award those clicks only when necessary.

7. Reputation spread figure has been doubled (used to be 500 - now 1000)

8. Flames and off topic posts will result in point deductions from me or my moderator. Up till now, I have not bothered to use the reputation system to control off topic threads unless I have received complaints from other members.

9. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities may have their identities exposed if the victim complains to the moderators.

10. Those who use the reputation system to frame innocent parties may also be exposed.

11. Those who have registered multiple nicks in order to build up their "war chest" will be placed in deep moderation mode (-999 reputation points)

risky
07-04-2005, 05:57 PM
sound interesting....... :rolleyes:

blue2ra
07-04-2005, 10:53 PM
I agreed with point 2....if newies kana zapped too much, they can just registered again and start all over again....and maybe make the same mistake again....

vecong
07-04-2005, 11:11 PM
I agreed with point 2....if newies kana zapped too much, they can just registered again and start all over again....and maybe make the same mistake again....
y i got - 8 points???
ani 1 can tell???

excm69
08-04-2005, 12:22 AM
Now without auto up 1 rep power after reaching 50 posts. Veri hard to get rep power man :( .

Why?? Becos rules dun allow openly asking for rep points!!! Also will be more difficult to get rep points as brothers will be "frugal" since now can only do one rep click every 24 hrs!!! :eek:

BlurBlock
08-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Sad to say that I lost 2 Rep Power in one day. :confused:

everhard
08-04-2005, 03:11 AM

pussy shave.
80 petting
100 sex
120 2hrs max 3 shots.
[email protected]

just spoke to her,she offer me 4some for $250,after neg agreed on $200
then she said all of them are at least 60kg ,too fat for me
if bros into fat fetish i think shld try she sound very friendly, they do house call t$$$$$ood Luck

guyhere
08-04-2005, 03:32 AM
Sad to say that I lost 2 Rep Power in one day. :confused:

i lost 3 rep power.. im more sad..

Furyman
08-04-2005, 08:31 AM
bro can pass me her contact,can share some of my with u

vecong
08-04-2005, 12:52 PM

pussy shave.
80 petting
100 sex
120 2hrs max 3 shots.
[email protected]

sori.120 for 2 shots onli.lolx

markaccent
13-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Thanks to Bro Vecong for the contact.

A quick FR.

Called Sheeka two days ago and made appointment to see her yesterday. Based on the stats given, was mentally prepared to meet a big-boned person. Went to Balestier for 2-hr session.

Looks: 7/10
Size: Big, but not fat
Boobs: 34B or so
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Definitely
Attitude: One of the best that I have tried so far. Very friendly, chatty and puts you at ease.

Friends who are interested may contact Bro Vecong, though I do have her contact too.

Cheers.

allandse
13-04-2005, 02:38 PM
just spoke to her,she offer me 4some for $250,after neg agreed on $200
then she said all of them are at least 60kg ,too fat for me
if bros into fat fetish i think shld try she sound very friendly, they do house call t$$$$$ood Luck
sms her on Friday...08/04...she replied a bit late. I had already booked Yanti the maid. nice voice and very friendly...she offered me 2 gals for $200...I had to refuse the offer for a next time....After I had bonked the maid and was sleeping...received another sms at 4 a.m Saturday morning from Sheeka.. offering me 3 gals....siao laio..wat a time to sms...did not reply.. but hope to try her one of these days...any other brothers got FR on her??

DaShING
13-04-2005, 03:34 PM
sori.120 for 2 shots onli.lolx

Hi bro, care to share her contacts.

Frankiestine
13-04-2005, 04:37 PM
sms her on Friday...08/04...she replied a bit late. I had already booked Yanti the maid. nice voice and very friendly...she offered me 2 gals for $200...I had to refuse the offer for a next time....After I had bonked the maid and was sleeping...received another sms at 4 a.m Saturday morning from Sheeka.. offering me 3 gals....siao laio..wat a time to sms...did not reply.. but hope to try her one of these days...any other brothers got FR on her??
Wah lau she big sale first offer 2 then no response throw in one more to make it 3....

allandse
13-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Wah lau she big sale first offer 2 then no response throw in one more to make it 3....
Brother...she got good marketing techniques....she sounded very professional on the phone...almost like customer service agents...."Our latest offer...we offer 2 gals for $120"...Wah lau..almost burst out laughing... :D

vecong
13-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks .my points bcome 0 liao.last time was -8.LOLx
thanks those who give me points.

Screwed
14-04-2005, 01:33 PM

Bro,

I have a contact (check out my thread on "Wah...bonked someone new") Care to share the contact.

Thanks

allandse
14-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Bro,
I have a contact (check out my thread on "Wah...bonked someone new") Care to share the contact.
Thanks
Bro..check ur PM......by the way..booked her today at 6 p.m....:D ..will give FR tomorrow...

allandse
14-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi bro..some bros have PMed me asking for Sheeka's contact. As a mark of respect, please ask the threadstarter (vecong) for her contact.

allandse
15-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Finally....got to bonk Sheeka...booked her at 6 p.m. She sms me say that she will be a bit late..about 7. I decided to go ahead anyway..wtf...a one hour wait to bonk a brown sugar is definitely worth it. Met at Lavender. I saw a brown sugar in white t-shit and jeans waiting outside..wow..that must be her. She had streaks of blonde hair, did not look fat, a little plump. In fact..she can be considered a tall gall..maybe abt 1.7m. And her body is a bit more on the meatier side. From her side profile, I could see those titties...omg...magnificent. And nice ass as well... I tot to myself...fantastic package. I am going to enjoy this...

went up and sms her the room no...within five minutes, there was a knock on the door and when I opened, it was her alright. We made small talk. In fact, we almost talk cock for about 30 mins...definitely a very nice and friendly person. Chatty as well. We conncected really well and were very comfortable with each other.

She asked me whether I wanted to wash up first...well, I tot, since this is my first time with her, I will just play along. After that, she washed up herself. I had my doubts about her perfomance...but man, was I wrong!
Wat followed after that was..omg...hot, passionate and wild sex... the best I had in a long while...for me.. I think she outdid the maid....not in terms of surround sound :D ..but in terms of passion. We frenched...(deep frenching) and we were kissing and licking each other all over. She was on top of me.. and my hands went for those melons...she told me they were 38B.. they looked 38B alright and delicious as well..nice nipples...I could see that she was getting horny as her nipples hardened. She slowly went down and proceeded to BBBJ me. She has good experience and technique in BBBJ. She deepthroated and alternated between deepthroating and flicking her tongue. She then twirled her tongue on my dickhead and...aarghhh.. I was in seventh heaven. She then proceeded to play with my balls...licking and sucking them while using her hand to stroke my now already wet shaft. She went a bit lower and gave me AR as well....wah lau..this gal is damn horney man..then again BBBJ me...we then changed positions..she lied down on her back.. and I proceeded to french and kiss and lick her all over.. she was getting more and more turned on and horny... I slowly cupped her wonderous titties and slowly licked on them...licked on one while cupping the other...and I rubbed her nipples...they were damn hard man. I played with them melons for the next five minutes..and then went down further....slowly to her pussy....I slowly flicked my tongue on her inner thighs...at this point.she was getting wild..I think she wanted my tongue inside her...but I was not done. I continued teasing her...and then used my hand to rub her pussy...whille my hands were on her pussy..I slowly started tongueing her...she caught my head and was burying it in her pussy.....I let my tongue do its job...licked up her pussy and bit her clit...I then slowly inserted one of my finger into her pussy... my goodness...It was freaking wet. While licking her clit, I proceeded to fingerfuck her....first one finger..then inserted 2 fingers..and then insterted 3 fingers...she was moaning in ecstasy...she was so freaking wet that I could hear her pussy making slurping sounds when I was fingering her....at one point, she was ramming her pussy on my face, that could hardly breathe...

After a while ,she said she wanted me to come in her mouth...I duly obliged...we again changed positions..and she proceeded to BBBJ me again...after a wondeful 5 minutes..I shot my load into her warm mouth. Wow..wat a fantastic time...

Bros..I think the FR is very long...so I will continue in part 2....

gross
15-04-2005, 11:43 AM
very nice, will be waiting for your part II

allandse
15-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Part 2

That was end of round one..exhausted.. we lay on the bed...talk cock more. I was freaking tired cos had a busy day at the office. I could not even contemplate the thought of bonking her for the second time...I was thinking.. wat a waste, with such a fantastic brown sugar beside me, I am too tired to bonk her again. Anyway...talk cock for another half an hour...and she asked me whether I wanted to go for round 2...I said can try lah...

She frenched me again and licked and kissed all over...I was on her titties yet again...wow...wonderous creatures... :D ....I could feel my didi rising yet again...she proceeded to BBBJ me again...and after that pleasurable 5 mins.. she capped me and started riding me....wah lau...I cannot tahan seeing her horny face....her titties wobbling and bobbing around as she rode me like a wild mustang.....If this had been my first round...I would have cum by now.. While riding, she kept slamming those titties on my face..I buried my face in them as both my hands were slapping her wild ass....she rode me for almost 10 mins...and then we changed position..I sat up and she was sitting on me.. facing each other...Good, I tot. Again, while my hands were roaming on her irresistible butt, I was alternating between frenching her and slurping her boobies. After that we changed missionary...I pumped her for another 5 mins.. but still cannot cum..sia liao...I was freaking tired by then.. ok...I stopped pumping her...and frenched her...licked her all over and decide to give her another tongue job....again..went down...started licking her pussy.. and finger fucked her...three fingers again...her pussy made slurping noises againg from all the wetness...her pussy juice wereflowing onto my fingers...

After this...she said she wanted me to fuck her again..told her I am too tired for that...she then told me she wanted to BBBJ me again..I said OK...another 10 minutes of pleasurable torture from her tongue. I could not stand it anymore. I came yet again...not in her mouth this time. Wow...an exhausting session....

well..in summary...

Name : Sheeka
Looks : 7.5 /10...brown ..got nose stud which makes her very sexy
Height : 1.7
Weight : abt 60 kg...wanted to carry her and bonk ...but too tired liao.. :D
Boobs : 38B....it will slam your face when she is riding you.
bbbj : 8.5/10..excellent technique
AR : 8/10
FJ : 8.5/10...very accomodating..if you can make her horny.. you are in for a treat.
Damage : 120 + hotel
Overall experience : Best experience that I ever had with brown sugar.. I would give 9.5/10...cos I can PCC thinking of the session that we had...
RTF : You bet..when I have vit M..

Bros....FR is a bit long..but if it had made u horny...or increased ur desire to bonk Sheeka..please up my points.

For contact...please refer to brother Vecong

2dv8
17-04-2005, 01:24 AM
bro...good fr. Up ur points ... sure make one gian to book this sheeka

well done ;)

qqman
17-04-2005, 09:19 AM
yap! new system not easy for newbie, must work hard liao ~ :(

sabroe163
17-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Bro Vecong,

Can pm me her contact ?
Thanks.

Cheers!

red-shadow
17-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Bro Vecong,

I am minah lover,
Can pm me her contact ?
Thanks for advance

poolhot.
17-04-2005, 11:32 PM

Care to PM me her nos??????

She sure sound interesting. :)

Thanks
Poolhot

Wonder who request for my thread - "Sorrie Mr TV" to be deleted

Is it U.. Mr sammykia????

STRUM
18-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Hi there,

Can PM me her contact?

cheers

impreza69
18-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Thanks bros Vecong for sharing this gem with me!!!

However, Sheeka sms me on mid-nite Sat which I was having my MJ session...she told me to go for 2 gals...her friends....a big size but cute....proposed $200/2hours for 2 gals....

Guess I got to wait for my queue again.....will post FR for bros Vecong once i bonk sheeka...

Cheers!

allandse
18-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi bros who have pmed me for sheeka's contact...please get it from brother vecong... those who pmed brother vecong and got no reply.. please read the first posting in this thread...only email to bro vecong...email add.. [email protected] 2 cents worth for those desperate to get this hot brown sugar...

danny41sg
19-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks .my points bcome 0 liao.last time was -8.LOLx
thanks those who give me points.

Ok lah i bing it up to 9 lah............. ;)

luvurss
21-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Had her yesterday and a true gem in every way. Goes out of her way to treat you nicely. Extremely hardworking but its her innocent charm that turned me on the most. Treat her right brothers...and you are in for a time of your life!!

allandse
22-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Had her yesterday and a true gem in every way. Goes out of her way to treat you nicely. Extremely hardworking but its her innocent charm that turned me on the most. Treat her right brothers...and you are in for a time of your life!!
That's rite brudder...the innocent charm...that's the one that turned me on as well... u don get ppl with that quality in this business...no pretences..no airs...no acting involved. wat u see is wat u get. she is those kind who wont stay in here for long....so brothers...take her when she is around..

justl00king
27-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Double post-delete

justl00king
27-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Great FR from bro Allandse. Sounds really good to try but yet to get contact. :D

sickojoe
27-04-2005, 09:12 PM
hi bro,

need sheeka no urgently. my wife and i has unexciting sex life. need sheeka to help spice it up. promise to post FR. thanks a milliion!

ben69
28-04-2005, 10:34 AM
bro vecong,

send u an email liao. pls check. :p

thanks!

knightnight
29-04-2005, 08:31 AM
bro vecong, or other Bro other there....
Can mail me Sheeka's number? [email protected]

Enduro
29-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Was looking forward to my first ever FR on SB ... but unfortunately Sheeka aeroplane on me yesterday ... smsed her wednesday and a couple of smses later, arrange to meet on Thursday at Lavender 81. So took half day leave and one pint of guinness later, made my way to Lavender for the 'supposed' unforgettable experience. SMS her to confirm that the appt was still on about 1plus and no reply :confused: . My mistake for not calling. Checked-in about 1.30pm and decided to call and give Rm number and then siao-liao, HP switched off .... immediately the butterflies in the tummy started shitting .... say nebermind, try a little later .... tried again at 2pm ... still switched off ... thinking aeroplane in the making here, decided to drink the free milo to calm down a little and tried calling about 30 minutes later ... phone was ringing .... whooopieeeee ... butterflies started smiling but ring ... ring ... ring and no answer .... knn :mad: .. confirm that this one not coming liao ... talk about anti-climax ... too bad didn't have any OKT's number with me if not I make alternate arragement - my double-barrelled gun was locked and loaded but no target to fire at, so alas, had to put down the gun and with a limp didi watched Changing Lanes on HBO. Wanted to continue to watch Bugs but too sian alreadly la, went home and told CO tat I decided to leave work early

I'm sure she's got her own reasons for not replying or turning up but sms her at night to ask wat happened, also no reply ... sigh!!!! anyways, there was some light at the end of the tunnel when last minute CO decided to spend the night at her mums ... so horns come out again ... this time, did the safe thing ... called ex-gf (also brown sugar) come over to my place and bonked her for 3 hours while watching Amercian Idol on STAR World .... at least the CD never go to waste lor ....

Bros - any idea why she may have aeroplaned? Should I try and sms her again and should I just let this pass and try other FLs?

knightnight
29-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Bro, thats not a very good experience......but happens lah....mind giving me Sheeka's number? I would love to try.....

thanks in advance
Knight

vecong
29-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro, thats not a very good experience......but happens lah....mind giving me Sheeka's number? I would love to try.....

thanks in advance
Knight
Hi All,
Pls dun pm me,cos full liao.
her big aunty lai mah,so cannot deal tis week.
those wanna her num pls emial to [email protected]
Those who have gd n nice fl pls share wif me.

Thanks

knightnight
29-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the info Bro, i just mailed you my request......

sextrooper
05-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Thks bro vecong for sharing. Up your rep pts for the gem. :p

saf_sux
05-05-2005, 02:09 AM
Juz recieved bro vecong e-mail. will be trying real soon. surely will post FR after that. first time in all this. hope it will be a very wonderful experience. :D

superoy
05-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Yo bros,

Well my turn to give a little FR I had with sheeka…well don’t take it to heart or anything but this is just gonna be a short and frank one…smsed her and got her to come meet up @81 balestier…door rang and opened the door, well was abit disappointed when I saw her cos dun really like her looks and she is abit too fleshy for me…sigh took out my ciggies and decided to relax first, well she got hers and we started smoking together and tcss…
After tat, she decided to shower and I just waited for on the bed, in a moment she came out naked in front of me and jumped onto the bed, can sense she is abit shy dunnoe y…lol but wat the heck, she asked how I like it and I told her just do wat u wan…so she started licking me, SOP stuff and moved on to my bro downstairs…well she told me I can CIM for the 1st shot and I gladly oblidged, so off she goes…sucking and licking and deep-thorating….well bros, this is one area I wanna compliment her...very hardworking gal in this department and she’s doing quite a good job…
After the whole thingy, proceeded to the do the usual fucking n stuff…well pretty SOP loh…but I got these pointers, make her feel easy, tcss with her, to those who smoke, well take some time fr the 2 hrs and smoke with her. Once u get her to losen up thicking ur acting like a fren, I tell u man, getting her to work hard for u is not a problem, and u might as well get more than 2 shots with her for the same amt of money…just BE FRENLY!
Stats : ample breasts….(abit fleshy, nt my cuppa)
Weight : 60+KG
Face : Average 4.9/10
BbbJ : CIM loh wat else u still wan…lol
FJ : 6/10
Accomodating in all styles, service oriented.
Frenching : Allowed
Fingering : depends if she likes you or not. but pls be gentle
Damage : $120(exclude room/2 Shots)
RTF : sorry not my cuppa…

superoy
05-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Yo bros,

Well my turn to give a little FR I had with sheeka…well don’t take it to heart or anything but this is just gonna be a short and frank one…smsed her and got her to come meet up @81 balestier…door rang and opened the door, well was abit disappointed when I saw her cos dun really like her looks and she is abit too fleshy for me…sigh took out my ciggies and decided to relax first, well she got hers and we started smoking together and tcss…
After tat, she decided to shower and I just waited for on the bed, in a moment she came out naked in front of me and jumped onto the bed, can sense she is abit shy dunnoe y…lol but wat the heck, she asked how I like it and I told her just do wat u wan…so she started licking me, SOP stuff and moved on to my bro downstairs…well she told me I can CIM for the 1st shot and I gladly oblidged, so off she goes…sucking and licking and deep-thorating….well bros, this is one area I wanna compliment her...very hardworking gal in this department and she’s doing quite a good job…
After the whole thingy, proceeded to the do the usual fucking n stuff…well pretty SOP loh…but I got these pointers, make her feel easy, tcss with her, to those who smoke, well take some time fr the 2 hrs and smoke with her. Once u get her to losen up thicking ur acting like a fren, I tell u man, getting her to work hard for u is not a problem, and u might as well get more than 2 shots with her for the same amt of money…just BE FRENLY!
Stats : ample breasts….(abit fleshy, nt my cuppa)
Weight : 60+KG
Face : Average 4.9/10
BbbJ : CIM loh wat else u still wan…lol
Accomodating in all styles, service oriented.
Frenching : Allowed
Fingering : depends if she likes you or not. but pls be gentle
Damage : $120(exclude room/2 Shots)
RTF : sorry not my cuppa…

sentol
06-05-2005, 01:51 AM
Thanks to bro vincent for the contact...
Smsed her on monday , but on tues morning she replied whether if i can make it at 3... lucky for it was my off day so immediately said ok!
Waited for her for half an hour (she said she gonna be late anyway).At first when i saw her ...man... not to my expectation... so just go thru it la....
but what she did later reminds me that "don't judge a book by its cover"...haha...
When she came out of the bathroom totally naked i saw a voluptious body... she told me that she was fat before and took slimming pills and dieting... so that's how the nice curves came from.
Well anyway like wat some brothers here said ... she tries hard to impress...
Her BBBJ was out of this world complete with AR... slow and hard... the eyes always looking at u... until i CIMed for the first round.
After TCSS for a while i initiated the 2nd round and we did several positions and ended it with doggie with both of us facing the mirror...wow.. like porno sia...
looks:7/10
bodu:8/10
bbbj:9.5/10
fj:9.5/10
damage :120+20(room)

cheers!

saf_sux
06-05-2005, 02:03 AM
thank you for the FR. i juz smsed her. hope she can reply mi by tomolo. and if so, surely will post FR after that. cheers.

dog80
08-05-2005, 02:30 PM
my second contribution here..

thanks to vincent for his contact. msg sheeka a few days ago but never reply.. finally, she replied on sat n met up at balestier81.. here the fr:

Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (big sized)
Boobs : should be C
BJ : 8/10 (without cap)
Attitude : friendly, chatty
RTF : most likely not.. a bit turn-off.. (as what superoy had commented)
Overall : 6/10

2dv8
08-05-2005, 09:46 PM
sheeze.... to contact this sheeka sure require patience, lots and lots of patience. Agree to meet yet at final hour did not turn up, did not respond to sms......

dun know whether to call her again or not... :mad:

vecong
09-05-2005, 01:40 AM
sheeze.... to contact this sheeka sure require patience, lots and lots of patience. Agree to meet yet at final hour did not turn up, did not respond to sms......

dun know whether to call her again or not... :mad:
Hi,
i gave away her num to many ppl here.mayb she is busy doing wif her customers.if u sms her n she din reply,just call her up.she is nice to chat wif.
say intro by me will do.me=vincent :)
enjoy ur bonking.

astrozz
09-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Hi,
i gave away her num to many ppl here.mayb she is busy doing wif her customers.

Guess her biz must be good , I sms her on Sat asking if she is avail , she replied "nope" ! she responded fast though .. I'll try again some other time , anyway thanks bro vince for the contact.
cheers.

Jag69
10-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Thanks bro vin for sheeka contact, actually arrange to meet her on sunday but change to Sat 3pm. :D so after check in bal81, sms her my room number and within minutes there is a knock on my door. First impression on her ok la, taller than me. But to cut the story short, we +++ cock for a while and she ask me how i want ti done for my first shot, told her CIM and off she goes..... wow!!!!!! her skill is fantatics and then i ask her for 69 . so within minutes i CIM in her mouth, i must say her bbbj is VERY VERY good. after that, we lay in bed and +++ about her life,bf,and her family and knew that she might not be in this line for very long. We +++ for very very long and before i know it, its 45min to 5pm!!!! so quickly as her for second shot, bonk her in missionary but cannot come out and getting tired so decide to ask her to bbbj again. manage to CIM in her mouth for the 2nd shot.
So overall:
Look: 6/10
bbbj: 9.5/10
fj: 5/10 (she keep calling "Best" "best" while i bonk her and quite a turn off to me)
damage: 120/2h/2 shot
Rft: if $$$$ allow
P.S: Before we leave she told me she do bbbj in cars too for $50

Konkek Johnson
30-05-2005, 11:53 AM
is she still doing fl.....past 20 days like no news....i feel like rtf her.....one good fuck she gives....

angkong25
30-05-2005, 04:00 PM
is she still doing fl.....past 20 days like no news....i feel like rtf her.....one good fuck she gives....

u still need meh???

nana............................. :D

Konkek Johnson
30-05-2005, 05:44 PM
u still need meh???

nana............................. :D

oi...u 90 day ban leh.....how come u here....nanti kena heavenly intervention then u know...

nana story will be realeased tonite lah. the face now i see clearly like a lot of make up. max 5.5 to 6. just finished. my broother is still thanking me.

p.s nana also means grandma in some cultures...... :rolleyes:

angkong25
30-05-2005, 10:35 PM
oi...u 90 day ban leh.....how come u here....nanti kena heavenly intervention then u know...

nana story will be realeased tonite lah. the face now i see clearly like a lot of make up. max 5.5 to 6. just finished. my broother is still thanking me.

p.s nana also means grandma in some cultures...... :rolleyes:

My brother below not under ban rule leh.... he on per hr ban only....wahahaha... heaven knows!!!!

Roger tat... yr eyes covered by the voices liao lah....lao gong!!!!! wahahaha

vecong
31-05-2005, 08:02 AM
My brother below not under ban rule leh.... he on per hr ban only....wahahaha... heaven knows!!!!

Roger tat... yr eyes covered by the voices liao lah....lao gong!!!!! wahahaha

tin she no more doing liao.cos i call or sms she oso no reply.mayb her pussy need some rest.
will inform u all once her pussy is ready.
thanks

Konkek Johnson
31-05-2005, 08:50 AM
will inform u all once her pussy is ready.
thanks

thanks bro

yhs1
31-05-2005, 10:34 AM
thanks bro... was hoping to engage her.... keep us posted

thanks

jgay28
06-07-2005, 11:49 AM
she resumed her service liao hehe :)

manage to reply from her sms...... so make to meet her @ amk ave 10

pick her up to lavendar.... strip her slowly toch her body like gf

she like the music that I played to her ....

I find she really good in bbbj

for those bro pls sms her first cos she is in school some time cun answer your

cal

for info that she work fl until sept 2005

cheer

ah tu
06-07-2005, 12:57 PM
she resumed her service liao hehe :)

manage to reply from her sms...... so make to meet her @ amk ave 10

pick her up to lavendar.... strip her slowly toch her body like gf

cheer

Bro, can PM me her number ? Thks ! :)

samgoh
07-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi bros,
I had her number from a bros also, but call she dont answer sms no reply.
Her new mobile : 81084**7
Name is Shikeen or Sheeka, dont know which number is the rite one.
Any Bros want her number can also pm me or [email protected]
Cheers,
Sam

sorasan
07-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Wow .. finally.... can I have her contact too bro? Beri seldom can have chance to bonk a malay cum indian gal. BTW did she mention she has friends too ? Whoooa three-some and 4-some are my fav man ......

Hope to get ur reply soon . Cheers !!

smay
08-07-2005, 03:12 AM
thanks, bro konkek johnson for the contact.
manage to meet her last night for a solid 2 hours fun.

look: 6/10 (malay lian, may be lower to some bro as she is a bit fat)
boob: 7/10 (38B but not firm)
body: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (long, strong and CIM)
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (like doing it with GF)
Damage: S$120 exclude hotel

Never try 3some with her friends. She told me they are big and fat. :eek:
best time to call her after her school at 3pm. she is 18yo (saw her ic).

Freestyler69
08-07-2005, 04:12 PM
hahah fat also good la.. some like fetish fat gers le..

i'll try her when i find suitable time..:)

moeman
08-07-2005, 08:56 PM
just added your point bro. Haven't tried her yet but will do soon. :)

Enduro
27-07-2005, 06:38 PM
SLightly delayed post but met up with Sheeka a couple of weeks ago ... she said she laid low for awhile but is now back and plan to retire in a few months.... will cut the story short - absolutely mindblowing BBBJ .... good service, makes you cannot tahan until CIM .... TCSS and then back at it again like rabbits and unloaded after 25 minutes of pumping ... think back also now marikita already mate ... works really hard to please and must give her full credit for that .... definitely RTF when $$$ is available .. can't wait for EPL to start and hopefully she don't retire by then ...

allandse
03-08-2005, 04:33 PM
I sms Sheeka juz now...she told me she not doing FL anymore...can any brothers confirm.

smay
05-08-2005, 10:22 AM
I think she is doing it with regular lately.

Saints
05-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Si bei sianz.. got her contact but no reply :( haiz.z.z

smay
05-08-2005, 06:10 PM
I am not guessing. She is still responding to my booking.
No booking tonight for her is having a party.

minahktvsiao
05-08-2005, 11:56 PM
I am not guessing. She is still responding to my booking.
No booking tonight for her is having a party.
saw her at L81 around 9pm going for an apptment while i was there with a ktv gal :D .say after this session den go party

smay
06-08-2005, 09:37 AM
saw her at L81 around 9pm going for an apptment while i was there with a ktv gal :D .say after this session den go party

Bro minahktvsiao,

small world har. It means I am not fast enough that day. but i had tried another FL from the list from a brother here.

minahktvsiao
06-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Bro minahktvsiao,

small world har. It means I am not fast enough that day. but i had tried another FL from the list from a brother here.
no worry lah,so many fishes out there but can say her bbbj is really really outta tis world.so many i try none can cum close to her deep throat man :eek:

Guy_Smiley
07-08-2005, 09:16 PM
sian liao. she dun take in new customers......

wah. life has lost its meaning.

:mad:

WickedMind
24-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Has anyone heard from Sheeka recently? I'm trying to get an appointment with her, but I'm having a hard time getting through...

smay
25-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Will try to confirm is she still working. she did this wihout her bf knowing.

DaShING
29-08-2005, 11:18 AM
To all bros, so many enquries whether sheeka is still on the job. just had a session with her on last friday. :) After 4 months of attempt on fixing an appt and 3 times cancellation on the appt's i finally had a session with her.
she will be in biz till end of september and that's the last of her.

Thanks bro vin for sheeka's contact, She felt bad on cancelling the appt's and suddenly sms me on friday morning asking whether i am free to meet up with her. What a luck to have her sms me..... told her only can make it after 6 and she agreed. Ask me to fetch her at her place and proceed to hotel after that. When i saw her i lost my senses, Such a friendly gal with a charming smile.upon reaching bal81, she told me to book room first as she wanted to buy cigs. sms her my room number and within minutes there is a knock on my door.She came in and we tcssf or a while . After that i wanted to bath and she helped me undress but i bathed alone. she took out her jeans and blouse while i was bathing. Seeing her in red lacy panties made my bro go marigita. Came out from the toilet and slept beside her, smoke and tcss a bit. she was alreday using her hands to ticlke me all over. Asked me what i enjoy doing. Told her what i like and here it goes..... wow!!!!!! she came on top of me and we had a very long french kissing. her lips are soft and she is a very good kisser. can' really make you high even kissing. She made love to me like there's no tommorrow. must really saluate her for the cat bath. Slowly she porceed to my bro. by that time he have alreday reach his maxiumn strength. She sucked and licked like she's enjoying her ice-cream and there is only she and the ice-cream. her tongue studs really did a great job on my didi. Her skill's are superb. i couln't tahan anymore and did not want to come so fast, i must say her bbbj is excellent.i brought her down and its my turn to make love. i suck on her nipples and breast till she cannot withstand anymore. i went down to her cunt and she lost her senses also. she told me that she cannot wait any longer and needed me inside of her. She came on top of me and rode like riding a horse. she asked whether i like her to sit and f*** and i nodded my head. she told me this was her first time doing that. she had an excellent stamina. We changed to missionary and i screwed her and she was moaning as louder and her moans wanted me to bonk her even harder. She told me to stop as she wanted doggie,i inserted my didi into her and bonked her. she told me she felt very good. i seequed her butt to make it even tighter and she was very impressed with that. i carried her knees as i bonked and she sqeaqueled out in excitment. I couln't control after that and shooted out a full load. we rested for wa while , tcss a bit and had a smoke. Took my bath and we both left. she gave me a french kiss and asked me whether i enjoyed myself. what a service -oriented person. I made a other appt iwth her in as few weeks. can't wait to bonk her again..
So overall:
Look: 7.5/10
bbbj: 9.5/10
fj: 8/10
French: 8/10
damage: 150/2h/2 shot
Rft: yessssssssssss
P.S: Before we leave she told me she do bbbj in cars too for $50

Enduro
29-08-2005, 06:13 PM
my sincere apologies to those bros who asked me for contact and I haven't replied ... been out of town ... just spoke to sheeka yesterday .. she still in business but say business quite bad lately ... she said she don't know why ... asked me if i wanted to meet her ... too gian for her bbbj so i just arranged for bbbj in my car ... 50 bucks and it was worth every single cent ... her famous motto - there is only one sheeka is so true ... one who truly tries to please ... please write to bro vecong for contact number, otherwise, i'm happy to provide if you have no luck with bro vecong ... happy dayz! :cool:

WickedMind
05-09-2005, 11:17 AM
This is a bit a late post, but thought I'd just submit it anyway. I've tried Sheeka in the last week of July. She said that she'll be doing this until September though, so for the guys that still want to score: don't procrastinate too long. She mentioned that the guys that indicated that she stopped probably wanted to sabo her or something.

Sheeka is a very nice girl. Initially when she came in I thought she wasn't really my type, but after getting naked, she's really at her best. I always thought that Serah gave the best blow-jobs, but Sheeka is the absolute BJ queen. If I hadn't asked her to come on top of me, she would probably still be blowing me. What a lady!

Anyway, I won't do a lot of unnecessary repetition of other FRs and will just keep it short.

BJ: 10/10 (the other guys didn't exagerate)
FJ: 8/10 (really close and gf-like)
Frenching: 8/10 (nice)
Body: 7/10 (she's indeed on the big size, but her round butt compensates as lot)
Face: 7/10
Damage: 150/2 shots

vecong
11-09-2005, 05:21 AM
my sincere apologies to those bros who asked me for contact and I haven't replied ... been out of town ... just spoke to sheeka yesterday .. she still in business but say business quite bad lately ... she said she don't know why ... asked me if i wanted to meet her ... too gian for her bbbj so i just arranged for bbbj in my car ... 50 bucks and it was worth every single cent ... her famous motto - there is only one sheeka is so true ... one who truly tries to please ... please write to bro vecong for contact number, otherwise, i'm happy to provide if you have no luck with bro vecong ... happy dayz! :cool:.

4 those who wanna try her pls email again.but remember to join some points for me.those who have gd lobang pls share wif me.thanks

assiduous
12-09-2005, 04:18 AM
brother can email me the number ? [email protected]

tuxedosam
29-09-2005, 07:09 PM
booked a session with sheeka about a week and a half back. here's the belated FR. many thanks to bro enduro for passing the contact.

as per what was mentioned in many of the preceding posts, this FL is definitely a bit of an elusive character. messaged her a few times without any reply. gave up eventually but got a reply out of the blue a few days later. tried arranging a session a few times over a span of two weeks and kenna cancelled at the last minute twice (once as i was about to board the cab after making an embarrassingly early exit from work) but persevered and finally got to arrange something concrete.

got to the hotel. called her with the room number. and waited. and waited. and waited. the clock was ticking. had a semi-bad day at work. blamed by my bitch of a boss for something that wasn't even my fault. and waited. getting sleepy. sipping a beer or two. seconds slipping into minutes. eyelids seriously drooping. ding dong. she's finally here. almost half an hour had already elapsed. hmph!

opened the door and invited her in. seems a pleasant, vivacious minah, if a bit of a floozy...asked if she wanted a ciggie or a beer and started the TCSS bit. and boy can she chatter! we just hit it off quite nicely chatting about work, partners, relationships etc etc. a few cigarettes later and hey, took a glance at the clock and saw that there was only about an hour left. never mind, after all, she was so nice and friendly - the way all local FLs should be.

she asked me if it was about time and i flashed her a wink of mischief. clothes off SOP but really had to PERSUADE her to get into the bathroom. said she was shy and all... she's a bit on the fatty side, but not obese at all. helps that she's big boned, the way i like them! frenched a bit and started roaming all over her body with my tongue and hands. tits were big but a bit saggy, especially for her age...didn't mind of course and continued the exploration down south...nice shaved pubes with prominent, attractively suckable lips - got it dripping with lubrication in no time, nice! returned to the bed and started attacking each other's bodies.

here's the scoresheet first.

Looks - 6.5-7/10 (Big, plump but still kinda cute.)
Body - 7/10 (Generally curvaceous, if somewhat big-boned.)
Tits - 7/10 (Biggish, definitely sizeable - or rather seizeable - tits with dark, okay-sized nipples.)
Ass - 6.5/10 (Nice round shape in a big package.)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 (A lot of effort put into something she obviously enjoys.)
Frenching - 8.5/10 (Wet and slurpy.)
FJ - 7.5/10 (Without doubt, above average.)
Fingering - Yes
Service - 8.5/10 (Very friendly and chatty; eager-to-please attitude extremely laudable.)
Damage - S$120 (Supposedly for 2hrs/2 shots but only took 1)
RTF - Probably, except that there are too many other FLs to try at this juncture.

started with an extended BBBJ that seemed to go on forever. she gave it all, couldn't possibly ask for more. suction was good and it was pretty spirited and vigorous. a tad too vigorous perhaps as i like my BJs soft, tender and a bit teasing. as usual, must have had a pint too many so had some difficulty trying to finish the CIM. no matter, changed to 69 and started giving her very nice pussy a paintjob with my tongue. continued for a while and back to BBBJ because she says it's making her hard to concentrate. great attitude. soon after, asked her to cap to get on with the FJ because i was still hoping for a round two. Did her missionary and doggie and missionary again with her legs high up in the air. moans were getting a bit loud and her pussy was really squishy and wet. gave it all my best ramming away, all the while frenching her with a rapid, very wet combo/exchange of lips and tongues. a bit tired so removed the rubber and asked to try to CIM again. she performed the BBBJ for a while and switched to HJ while her mouth started exploring lower and lower. my palm took over the HJ bit and she started giving a pretty enthusiastic (and pretty good, i must say) AR. most excellent. shot my load and she helped clean up.

more tcss followed and she tried on some clothes she purchased. just shared a hug and she talked about her bf and quitting the line and it seems she's quite serious. can understand la, it's a bit like living on the edge after all, especially as they're staying together. glanced at the clock and realised there's no way the second shot was materialising. was tired anyway and wanted to meet my chums for drinks. nevertheless, on a general note, i must say that her friendly disposition is quite endearing. really sets you at ease.

kissed each other outside the room and took the lift down and that's that.

hope to see her again should the right opportunity arise though.

Konkek Johnson
03-10-2005, 11:47 AM
This is a msg from Sheeka...

She will be stiil doing FL until Hari Raya. After she is quitting... :(

Had a fantabulous session with her on Friday last week. She still rocks. Heres to the Traci Lords of Singapore.

astrozz
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM
This is a msg from Sheeka...

She will be stiil doing FL until Hari Raya. After she is quitting... :(

Had been wanting to try her without success . Guess I have to get her before she retires .. is she still doing tarma with her friend(s) ?

Konkek Johnson
06-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Had been wanting to try her without success . Guess I have to get her before she retires .. is she still doing tarma with her friend(s) ?

you gotta try bro...and no she is not doing tarma

draven78eric
06-10-2005, 05:45 PM
you gotta try bro...and no she is not doing tarma

wah....finally get to rtf sheeka yah bro kj..hehehe..hws her bbbj?still as good?

rishi27
06-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi,

Can anyone pls pm me Sheeka's number..She sounds interesting.. Need to try her b4 she goes off....

Thanks in advance

Zubazz
09-10-2005, 05:02 PM
PM me too please

Thanks

ripples
21-10-2005, 10:53 AM
This is a belated FR. First and foremost, muchas gracias to Bro Vincent who unselfishly shared this contact. I was a bit sceptical when I first sms this girl becos I tried to book her few weeks before to no avail. Anyway that day I felt lucky and tried again- proofed to be one of the best thing (in terms of FL-dom) I did.

So, on that fateful day I tried my luck again and got a response almost immediately. We deicded to meet up at the famous chain of hotels known as 81. Waited in anticipation for her, fearing she'll turn up late or not at all. A short while later the doorbell rang and I almost jumped. Peeping through the hole, I saw this tanned girl with streaks of blonde hair and I thought to myself, 'Well here goes'. I opened the door and welcomed her in. She walked in like a seasoned pro, smiling and turned the room warm. I felt at ease all of a sudden. We sat on the bed TCSS and started to french. Hugs and more kisses followed with hands all over the bodies. Slowly we undressed each other and enjoyed the ferocious tongue fight. Suddenly my hands reached up to her chest and rested on two mounds of soft boucy meat. Without further ado, I started to lick her nipples and she purred like a kitten. That was when I felt a hand reaching into my boxers and grabbing my rock-hard willy. I was stunned for a moment but enjoyed it all the same. She suddenly lowered herself and started to take my willy by her mouth. Feeling of ecstacy suddenly took over. Man! She can really blow your mind away!!! Soon after I decided to return her the favour and got her to lay back while I imparted to her what I knew about the art of cunnilingus. She seemed to enjoy every minute of it and was arching her back and moaning endlessly while grabbing my hair.
After a while I thought it was the right time to start the real action. I got her to ride on top and seeing those lucious melons makes me want to have her more. She pounded me non-stop and I was feeling like in heaven. I could hear the clapping sound resulting from her wet cunt and I saw her closing her eyes. I took the initiative to turn her over and got her into doggie position. I was welcomed by a nice rounded butt and slowly inserted willy into her. I heard her moan and started to move slowly and steadily enjoying the momentum and rythm set by the girl. By now I was almost at the point of no return so I increased my speed and in a while later my seeds of love was deposited into the flavoured condom.
We both dropped onto the bed and hugged like lovers. She was whispering into my ears and I continued to rubbed her love mound. I looked at my watch and saw that it had already exeeded the time. She was not in a hurry, so we stayed a while to chat before parting ways.

This girl to me is a gem (one man's pleasure is another's pain). It was worth my time and $$.

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Service: 8
Gives you the GF treatment with no rush
RTF: Did that a few days later!!!

Once again my thanks to Bro Vincent. :D

Enduro
07-11-2005, 07:16 PM
All bros,

Sorry for the non-replies to all bros who pm me .. I have been out of town for awhile ... just spoke with sheeka .. while she has said that she is retiring after hari raya, she is still keen to meet regulars to keep her income coming and for some of the newbies who have her contact, if you persist, you might be lucky ... keep trying .. good luck ..:D .. i have booked a session later this week ... my 4th rtf ... can't wait ... :p

Jag69
04-02-2006, 09:44 AM
Hi bro, any of u know if sheeka still in FL line???? have been trying to call her but seems like her phone number is not in use.

draven78eric
05-02-2006, 06:45 PM
sheeka is pregnant liao n quitting fl scene liao...

vecong
05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
sheeka is pregnant liao n quitting fl scene liao...
YES she is pregnant.But...
she still can do BBBJ.lolx.
Cheers.

Jag69
05-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh!!!!!! thats sad!!!! hehehe... well would not mind her doing bbbj. So do u guys have her new contact????

CumExplorer
05-02-2006, 10:17 PM
YES she is pregnant.But...
she still can do BBBJ.lolx.
Cheers.

pregnant by FL and still BBBJ for FJ? So horny ma
Anyway, she is really professional. thumb up for her good attitude, miss her

sexkills
24-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Hi to all bros,

i guess i'm a bit late, but if any bros have her number and can pass to me, it would be appreciated.

olieta
05-05-2006, 03:19 PM
why is ther no more FR on this sugar??

draven78eric
05-05-2006, 08:47 PM
why is ther no more FR on this sugar??

frn...ppl pregnet let ppl rest lah...