PDA

View Full Version : Would you do dis?!?!?!

japboy
12-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Found a website w dis..... names and other personal details were censored due to extreme sensitive nature.

"XXX XXP Sex Scandal!

This is a true story ! XXX/ XXX / passport number SXXXXXXX, a XXXXXX from XXX polytechnic(XXP) XXXX (XXX) had a year long sexual affair with an ex-student.
They had sex almost every other day at her office, lecture theatres, her home and some publc places. When her husband found out of the affair through his private investigators, he filed for divorce.
To attempt to reconcile with her husband, she dumped her ex- student without a word and even filed a false police of harassment against him. However after what she'd done to salvage the broken marriage, her husband still divorced her as he considers her as "soiled goods" and knew her true intentions of returning to him.
Do you think she should be punished for :
1) Abusing school authority by having sex with her ex- student in XXP premises.
2) Making a false police report against her ex-student to save her own skin. XXX XXX is still with XXP and can be contacted by email : [email protected]
Tel number : 6XXXXXXX or 6XXXXXXX dial X and ask to be transferred to XXX XXX of XXX (XXX).
She drives a champagne colour XXX XXX with registration plate XXX XXXX X, and lives at blah blah blah..

Photographs + police report attached but censored...."

wow liaoz ar... dis is really an extreme case of love turns to hatred..... not posted in d local papers but spread in foreign new websites n forums....

jz leave d poor woman alone... she's oreadi gone thru a tramaurising period of depressing despair n yet do dis 2 her n drive her over d edge... poor soul... :mad:

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:21 PM
wah.. that story vv long liaos right? :D

japboy
12-04-2005, 02:27 PM
yap... started end 03.. i wasn't frequenting sb den... kekeke.... mountain tortoises....

but jz sum gossips 2 go ard... if not sb getting a bit 2 quiet... :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:31 PM
but jz sum gossips 2 go ard... if not sb getting a bit 2 quiet...

hahah.. true true :)

so any nympho gossips going ard? :cool:

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:32 PM
anywaes.. as they say 夜长梦多.. loosely translated as night long dreams many.. LOL.. :p

settle d divorce and get d fark outta it! :p

japboy
12-04-2005, 02:38 PM
settle d divorce and get d fark outta it! :p

same here....

basket... u, another samster, oso wanting for mi nympho story izit??!?!??!..... wait behind acer n wahpiangz hor...

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:43 PM
basket... u, another samster, oso wanting for mi nympho story izit??!?!??!..... wait behind acer n wahpiangz hor...

oops! :p
/me goes behind the que.. :D

japboy
12-04-2005, 02:48 PM
me goes behind the que..

hahaha....

an announcement to make... apparently, dis thing was brought up again by her alleged student-lover.... not d hubby..... :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:49 PM
hahaha....

an announcement to make... apparently, dis thing was brought up again by her alleged student-lover.... not d hubby..... :D

can't fathom why anyone wud wan to do until so cruel :D

japboy
12-04-2005, 02:54 PM
can't fathom why anyone wud wan to do until so cruel

brudder, when extreme love turns to extreme hatre, dis is wat u get.... hearsay d lady bbbj him while he's driving on expressway... maybe a fella samster as well??~?~??

hope no offense 2 him... :D

acer3939
12-04-2005, 02:57 PM
wait behind acer n wahpiangz hor...
Thanks for updating me on that, so where's the FR??? :mad: :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 02:59 PM
brudder, when extreme love turns to extreme hatre.

maybe it really is a samster? lol :eek:

i hear.. "when love and hate collides" in the background :p

actblur
12-04-2005, 03:07 PM
should be ba.... me remember he did post the hyperlink in the newbie thread sometime early this year... :o

Anyway me forget the nick liao (think it's a new nick) and the thread was deleted by sam....

japboy
12-04-2005, 03:16 PM
should be ba.... me remember he did post the hyperlink in the newbie thread sometime early this year...

good work sam... now he's doing his rds in all sg forums... haiz.....

Thanks for updating me on that, so where's the FR???

hahaha.... wait lah... if i write dat, i'll have tons of headache later on.... wouldn't wanna disturb her as her newly-found bf maybe a samsta as welll..... wait til i think of a way 2 write but do not disclose 2 much info.... :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:19 PM
should be ba.... me remember he did post the hyperlink in the newbie thread sometime early this year... :o

was it u?! :eek:

actblur
12-04-2005, 03:25 PM
was it u?!

I'll be damn happy if my teacher wanted to shag me, but then my nvr goto poly b4..... :o

u got foc teacher lobang?? prefered to be less than 30 yr old hor..... :D

actblur
12-04-2005, 03:27 PM
good work sam... now he's doing his rds in all sg forums... haiz.....

sigh.... guess he will nvr get over it until he find a new love ba..... :o

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:32 PM
u got foc teacher lobang?? prefered by be less than 30 yr old hor..... :D

wah i wish have arh.. but den dun have..

nv shag a teacher b4.. almost though.. but nv :p

japboy
12-04-2005, 03:52 PM
nv shag a teacher b4.. almost though.. but nv

FR?!?!?!? :mad: :D

oxilary
12-04-2005, 03:56 PM
FR?!?!?!? :mad:

hahah.. nv get to shag oso must FR ar? :(

japboy
12-04-2005, 04:00 PM
hahah.. nv get to shag oso must FR ar?

off course..... :D :eek:

oxilary
12-04-2005, 06:06 PM
off course..... :eek:

:eek: waiting for urs..

warresg
12-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Anyway me forget the nick liao (think it's a new nick) and the thread was deleted by sam....
speedmaster, yes he is still around. :eek:

arizona
12-04-2005, 06:22 PM
but then my nvr goto poly b4..... :o

I also...but I still luv the gals there.. :p

gogg3r
16-04-2005, 05:45 PM
from XXX polytechnic(XXP)
1) Abusing school authority by having sex with her ex- student in XXP premises.

haha... y do i get the feeling that is NYP??? :confused: kekeke, yea, but ur right, leave her be lor... why make such a big fuss over it...