PDA

View Full Version : Thai Piano c/o Bo

e777
02-05-2005, 10:07 AM
New Piano 21yo 1.64m 46kg 33b-25-34 pretty babe.

BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
Overall : 9/10 Accomodating with good attitude.

PM me for details with your name, contact & email for details or pic.

Cheers

prc4wife
02-05-2005, 10:35 PM
bro...i need this one 1st blood...:)_ __

i pm u later...pls keep for me bro

prc4wife
02-05-2005, 10:44 PM
bro,,,ur pm full

keet
02-05-2005, 10:59 PM
posting FR on behalf of fren who tried few days ago.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 model figure and nice height
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10 very GF feeling.

will post mine soon when i try... ;)

mira_sato
05-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Hmm...this thread seems to be a bit quiet...quite surprising...her pic looks pretty appealing and horny...any more bros had her recently?...Cant wait for my appointment this weekend. Will share my FR on her.

prc4wife
05-05-2005, 07:15 PM
bro...when ur sexxion? sun or sat? wat time?

hehehe...jus want to know who 1st blood!

mira_sato
05-05-2005, 08:26 PM
bro...when ur sexxion? sun or sat? wat time?

hehehe...jus want to know who 1st blood!

hi bro, there was a post by bro keet (02/05/05) who posted a short FR by his friend few days ago...i thought that's one of the earliest session with this gal...

in my humble opinion, 1st blood need not necessarily lead to a satisfying bonk. based on my recent experiences, i booked an early session with a Romanian FL, and turned out to be a disappointing experience due to her attitude.

on the other hand, my last bonk with a Thai FL 7 days after she arrived in Singapore (after servicing on average 7-8 bros daily) was the best I had so far.

u can check my FRs in the FL forums to verify...

btw, if you are still curious, i'll have my session with her this Sat afternoon...

hopefully, whether 1st blood or not, you will still have a great bonking session with her...

cheers,

mira_sato

prc4wife
05-05-2005, 10:31 PM
hi bro mra...thanks for the advice

looks like someone else 1st blood...:(

1st blood my fetish lah...keke...the thought of me 1st person penetrate her too yummy

e777
06-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Bros,

For those who have miss Mila, she will be back today!

Looks : 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10
body : 8/10
french : yes
service : 9/10 - really good service - slow and steady type, like gf feeling

Preview of pic, pls pm me!

Khoratian
08-05-2005, 02:59 PM
I'll write up a short FR on her too.

Friendly. yeah and chatty. Although her English is limited, she'll try to talk with ya.

Opened door and was greeted by GF like embracing. I've never seen her pic b4 but she's not the SYT type but looks good enough.

While waiting for water, she sat and TCSS with me on my lap. Attitude wise yeah..

Bath room - Standard Macau type, nothing too special but at least it's not those 'you bath 1st type' those really turn me off.

BJ - Capped as default, never tried BBBJ. But there's power in the suction, if it's BBBJ i think i'll cum damn fast.

FJ - Nothing too special from others but it's a nice fuck.

AFter the job will just lie beside you like GF chat with you.

SUmmary

Looks : 6
Body : 6
Boobs : 5 (pretty disappointing but at least not airfield)
BJ : 9
FJ : 7
Attitude : 9

According to her, she's going back soon i think (less than a week).

mira_sato
08-05-2005, 03:11 PM
hi bros,

as promised here's my FR on Piano...

Body & Looks

Sweet face.
Quite fair skin.
Boobs A/B cup with brown nipples.
Round & perky ass with a bit of cellulites, suitably designed for doggie style.

Personal Traits

Quite cute and shy (doesnt mean inexperienced though)
Friendly, has a warm personality.
Speaks English better than some Thais that I ever bonked before.
Obliging and did not rush you.

Actions

Spent first 30 minutes frenching, necking and heavy petting in our underwear. Pussy quite well-trimmed with sparse and soft pubic hair. Easily aroused when the tongue licked and slurped her genital. Moan was soft and natural. No exaggeration or some Hollywood sound-effect.

Entered and pumped her in the usual missionary, then with her legs spread wide open then continued with her two legs clamped together to make penetration felt shioker before finally fired the first missile with her two legs resting on my shoulders and my hands gripping her shoulders. I must say that's my favourite posistion to unload recently. With lifting her ass slighty up in the air a bit, you can enter her deeper and it feels damn good.

The next 20 minutes spent lying naked on the bed, her head rested on my left arm and we chatted. Her quite good English managed to create a decent conversation, more than just the regular question "have u eaten?" or "u working today?" (even if that was a Sunday). We talked while her hands gently stroke my resting dick and occasionally played with my pubic hair or rubbing my chest. She covered the lower part of her body with a towel, but sometimes my hands travelled beyond the towel to squeeze her ass or play with her genital.

Then we went to shower during which she gave a quite thorough shower treatment, tho she didnt blow me there.

The last 30 mins started with a massage from her. Although her massage is as good as those provided by HC gals here, since I was tired from working in the morning, it felt quite good before the last firing exercise.

When the massage ended, she turned quite aggresive in the second round with heavier kissing and a wild BBBJ. The kissing grew heavier that I just left my lips slightly open and she attacked like there's no tomorrow. The suction of the BBBJ was so so but they way she licked, ate and swallowed my testicles (even though they are a bit hairy :D ) made me go crazy.

I pumped her in doggie and side position. But I guess I was too tired that I stopped and decided to finish with HJ.

Overall

The one that made it a worthy experience to me was actually her ability to speak English reasonably well, her good attitude and friendly personality. That made an FJ with an FL more enjoyable.

Just my opinion.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

mira_sato

Doomas
08-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Bro,

Asked Bo and she told me Mila is not back. But she did tell me abt this gal called "Marry". You familiar with her or is she a new chic? Any ratings for her?

Doomas

Bros,

For those who have miss Mila, she will be back today!

e777
08-05-2005, 11:52 PM
New Mary just touch down arrived! Apologies that Mila will not be here.

Mary 22yo 160cm 47kg 34c-26-35

Looks : 7/10
CIM : Yes
FJ : 9/10
Overall : 9/10 Very good attitude and accomodating.

Those interested, pls pm me your name, contact and email for pic & details.

Cheers

LED...
09-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Thanks E777 bro for the last min arrange to bonk Piano.

Got the rm number and went straight up the hotel.......cant wait to see her in real..........haha

Nice looking ger open the door......a bit shy with only towel wrap ard her....nice start.........went in and hug her as a friendly gesture, her hands went straight for my brother..........damn.........so fast horny already....haha

TCSS awhile then proceed to bath........nothing special

Once out......she pull away my towel and we landed on the bed..........so playful........but too shy to leave the lights on b4 action....haha.......lick me upside down, hands stroking my rod all the time..........roaming her wet shave sister and was fast becoming wetty wetty.........direct her to blow me......manz.......was pretty good and deep, time to time staring at me.......my volcano will erupt in no time, if the bj continues........grab her ass forward and insert my rod to penetrate her wet wet pussy.......damn, the fucking was already violent in the beginning....so good....flip her over and ram her for another 10mins b4 my lava explode............haha..........felt like heaven.............haha........both of us drop on the bed b4 proceeding to clean up.........

Rest for awhile, TCSS and view her photos taken in sentosa......good gf feeling i must say.........

Not b4 long.........felt her hands went into my towel again and started working for the second rd.........i must say her bj was better this time......suction was great and deep and that woke my brother up........haha......damn.......the grand finale must be better i was thinking....cant wait no more, lifted her up and aim for her sister.........can feel the juice flowing on my balls............damn high manz........quickly turn her over and ram her like a dog...........she screams louder and louder.....i ram harder and harder.........seeing ber butt shaking was soooooooo hot.......thats when my bother give up all the protein left in me...........haha

The rest not important anymore..........gd bonk.........

Looks : 7 ( a bit mix look)
Body : 7
Boobs : 6
BJ : 10
FJ : 8

She's going back soon, check her out while you can.

Up me if you like my FR................ :D ............thanks

e777
17-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Bros,

Piano leaving in 2 days time so hurry before she leave.

She can do tarma with Mary. See FR below:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36751

Thai tarma Piano and Mary combination is very good. Both can CIM.

260 for 2 hrs unlimited shots. Please try before they leave.

Sneak preview:
Limited pic link (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f5c30ze34f708e/b4e9/__sr_/9dd7.jpg?phfLgiCBl0wPg1gK)

For full details or pics, pls pm me with your name, contact and email addr.

Cheers

Nordic88
10-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Ah-ha, the classy Piano under Bo is back... I just booked her via Bo, after my slot is called off, Hush...hush...

Piano is indeed a good and able replacement for the slot. I believe this mixed blood lookalike is a beauty in full bloom with a high level of service. Nope she is not SOP, in fact, she loves and sweet talked and snuggle with me like a long lost gf, not mechanical at all.

I called Bo after getting his contact from my colleague and tried my luck, since I have a few hours to spare. I am in luck. I din want to book via e777 so that I can saved money. Yes, I know about the price difference of since he is a sub.

Piano co Bo
Looks: Full bloom beauty (fairer than fair), not really SYT but see liao steam just like the photo, Exotic Beauty with a very sexy steamy face even when she is sober!!! I rate her 8

Body: Fair perfect skin with C cup and nice normal nipples (size is right right with just nipples (not those sunken oe rubber nips), So, with the melon and skin and body good for huggin', I rate her 8.5

BBBJ: Started with a lot of teasing and flicking on the dick head to get it all warmed up. Followed by deep throat. The BBBJ is quite a long one... 7

FJ: Surprisingly tight pussy... though I knew she used KY when I dig her...hehe

Overall: 8, SOLID! High satisfaction, better than my last one

Only minus is she dun french with me... those who need Bo's contact can PM me...

tirak69
11-01-2006, 02:07 AM
keet, where's ur FR? need ur thumbs up before i book. kekeke... :D

senate
11-01-2006, 10:06 PM
hw come her boobs changed fr A to C nw, anyway i'm interested as well, can pm me, thanks

Nordic88
15-01-2006, 02:55 PM
hw come her boobs changed fr A to C nw, anyway i'm interested as well, can pm me, thanks

Hmm.. I did not catch Piano the first time; her boobs are definitely 'C' or B+, NOT those fake 'lump' of silicone which I dislike

Hers are soft and firm to touch and she will let u SUEEZE those melons, she is accomodating to let u play those melons.

Another one not to be missed!!! Seems that there are quite a no. of gems now. :D

e777
16-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Bros,
Thai piano will be here for limited period.

Call direct or pm me with your name, contact and email addr for details.

Cheers

IOWA
16-01-2006, 01:07 PM
feel very horny yesterday afternoon, so took out the hp and contacted a few okt to find out the availability of their stocks. ended up with a quick reply from bro e777 and gave me an immediate slot for piano. have read some good feedback on her, so decided to take this deal.

went to the hotel, door open, saw the girl which matches the photo, with a pair of big boobs.

the first thing she told me is, she's been waiting for me for more than an hour and she was planning to go out for lunch and to die her hair. 4:30pm already, lunch? followed up by some complaints that she's been wasting a lot of time waiting for me. and i can see that she's wearing like to be going out. but wtf, i only set up this appointment at 4pm, it's not my fault to keep her waiting like this. her english is quite ok, but i just dont have the mood to explain all these shit.

i had to then undress myself and went for shower with her. washed me from front to back.

proceeded to bed. i just dont get the right feeling with her. and she did look quite tired from starving.

finished first round within 10 min, a CIM. talking about sex, it's quite a good one.

took the rest of the time sleeping and didn't even go for the 2nd round.

the ratings is almost like what mentioned above. i am not going to repeat.

but i just want to point out one thing. i dont know who's the okt of this girl, but pls take good care of them and dont let them starve like this. make sure they are in the good form to serve the customers. the girls are earning the money for both themselves and for you.

she told me she hasn't taken anything from morning onwards till my slot and after mine, there is one more at 6pm. which means, she can only have her first meal of the day by probably 7:30pm!

who's fault? the girl or the okt? i dont know and i dont care. just, dont leave the consequence to the customers.

e777
16-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Bro IOWA,
Feedback taken and have inform the respective agt to give Piano more rest and meals before confirming slots.

Cheers

Uncle
18-01-2006, 12:52 AM
sweet gal, plenty of fun, no need for FL. recommended

Doomas
18-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Had the very beautiful Piano yesterday. If you were to catch a quick glimpse of her on the street, you might even mistake her for Wendi Jacobs but for her height.

Looks: 7. A beautiful ethnic mix.
Boobs: 9. A pair of the most beautiful C cups I have ever seen. Big, firm and not saggy. More than a handful and my hands are big.
Body: 7. Very nice proportions.
BBBJ: 7. Quite a lot of motion and friction.
FJ: 7. Enthusiastic with the appropriate noises at the appropriate time.
GFE: 9.
RTF: If got Vit M.
Notes: She loves cunnilingus. Tongue her right and you get a tiger in bed.

She's returning very soon so book her quickly!

Doomas

Doomas
18-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Had the very beautiful Piano yesterday. If you were to catch a quick glimpse of her on the street, you might even mistake her for Wendi Jacobs but for her height.

Looks: 7. A beautiful ethnic mix.
Boobs: 9. A pair of the most beautiful C cups I have ever seen. Big, firm and not saggy. More than a handful and my hands are big.
Body: 7. Very nice proportions.
BBBJ: 7. Quite a lot of motion and friction.
FJ: 7. Enthusiastic with the appropriate noises at the appropriate time.
GFE: 9.
RTF: If got Vit M.
Notes: She loves cunnilingus. Tongue her right and you get a tiger in bed.

She's returning very soon so book her quickly!

Doomas

Nordic88
18-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Exotica BABE!!! BEAUTY with 'tofu' smooth and tender skin... one of the those whom gems who looks great...

Couldn't agree more with the FR :D

jugnoo.jj
20-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Had good bonk yeaterday with Piano
bro E777 arrange it in quick session...thanks bro

here is my ratings !
Looks : 7
Body : 7
Boobs : 8
BJ : 7
FJ : 8

i think she is going back today...call E777 for contact !