View Full Version : Availability of gals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

omnia
05-05-2002, 01:04 PM
some info that i have gleaned fm my recent foray in gl

mei hui(2058,i think): recently went back for 1 mth
mei zhi(2220):going back for 1mth on or about 23/5
karen(L28):recently went back for 1 mth
pei yee(1608):has returned and is looking great as usual!
og(1610):going back for 1 mth on or about end may/early june
zi ran(1608):has been away for well over 1 mth, no sign of return as yet
san san :out of action, understand could be because of a health problem?
hai san(2033):going back for 1 mth on or about early aug.
yuki(1639):understand that she should be back to work on mon.,6/5.
sony(2047):recently returned
lv(2047):recently returned
li zhen(1608a):understand that she may be released for work out of her hse shortly.

perhaps anyone else out there with info on other gl gals' movements could append the info under this thread;)

Ah Dez
05-05-2002, 01:52 PM
Well... the movement...

some are going back and some are comig back...

So far... the only 1 i think mentioning is that Jane B is leaving in 2 week..
going back for her holiday

sdfr
05-05-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by omnia
some info that i have gleaned fm my recent foray in gl

mei hui(2058,i think): recently went back for 1 mth
mei zhi(2220):going back for 1mth on or about 23/5
karen(L28):recently went back for 1 mth
pei yee(1608):has returned and is looking great as usual!
og(1610):going back for 1 mth on or about end may/early june
zi ran(1608):has been away for well over 1 mth, no sign of return as yet
san san :out of action, understand could be because of a health problem?
hai san(2033):going back for 1 mth on or about early aug.
yuki(1639):understand that she should be back to work on mon.,6/5.
sony(2047):recently returned
lv(2047):recently returned
li zhen(1608a):understand that she may be released for work out of her hse shortly.

perhaps anyone else out there with info on other gl gals' movements could append the info under this thread

good thread. nothing more frustrating than go to GL and find all your fav gals MIA.
anyone know when ruby is leaving for her break. must do her once more b4 she goes.

MelonEater
05-05-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by sdfr

good thread. nothing more frustrating than go to GL and find all your fav gals MIA.
anyone know when ruby is leaving for her break. must do her once more b4 she goes.

But I think the most elusive one is Zhi Yi. OKT who don't surf net, all kena con by Gwee. All sort of excuse. No such girl lah, not working lah, haven't come lah. blah blah

omnia
05-05-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Well... the movement...

some are going back and some are comig back...

dez, eh...i think we all know that;)

shan
05-05-2002, 10:59 PM
Chelsea also not returned back yet

evo3
05-05-2002, 11:01 PM
chelsea will only rtn next session due to lost to aersnal in the fa cup finalesterday nite.

Ah Dez
06-05-2002, 02:01 AM

dez, eh...i think we all know that;)

Then i must Add...Some are going back... and NOT going to come back...AHHHhhhHH!!!...
So Fuck her before she leaves.

I think WenFang left a lot of horny dicks behind... all left high and dry.

ShanShan no coming back...No SanSan or 3.3.... ShanShan as the one.. who was said to be the zoe tay look alike...
?

Ai...Yuki of 1639??? she told me that she would be back only 3rd week of May hor......

sdfr
06-05-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by MelonEater

But I think the most elusive one is Zhi Yi. OKT who don't surf net, all kena con by Gwee. All sort of excuse. No such girl lah, not working lah, haven't come lah. blah blah

Gwee is willie's brother. He apprenticed at Willie's house long time ago (2.5 yrs ago) and then moved out along the road to those apartment block further down along lor 28. i was shocked to see him at 2034A last week. anyway if u go to willie house u can also get her. of cos hot girl the OKT will definitely want to station at his place lah. why share the profit when she's fully booked at her house for the whole day? gwee accepts booking for zhiyi, even for the next day. u can take it from there.

omnia
06-05-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by sdfr

gwee accepts booking for zhiyi, even for the next day. u can take it from there.

i understand that she is now available at other hses, subject to demand at her hse and perhaps willie's?!

sdfr
06-05-2002, 03:23 PM

i understand that she is now available at other hses, subject to demand at her hse and perhaps willie's?!

really? i dunno man. as of last week, oni can get at gwee n willie's. now maybe gwee manage to fit her schedule to other okt's demands.

cuntking
08-05-2002, 03:15 PM
San San was back from her break but did not work. Now she is back in Malaysia again .... looks like another one that will disappear forever .... what a lost to GL again ..... miss those red red nipples

cumdinger
08-05-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
San San was back from her break but did not work. Now she is back in Malaysia again .... looks like another one that will disappear forever .... what a lost to GL again ..... miss those red red nipples

alamak haven't bonk yet lah...who? who? the destroyer huh...must be bro prime...heehee

Prime2000
09-05-2002, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by cumdinger

alamak haven't bonk yet lah...who? who? the destroyer huh...must be bro prime...heehee

Bro Cumdinger

Me haven't seen her yet, now to destroy? Try getting her so many times but unsuccessful. Never mind, can try other gals.

Prime2000

omnia
10-05-2002, 03:20 PM
understand that MG is now on her 1 mth leave, should be back in early july

Prime2000
11-05-2002, 12:52 AM
Please don't forget that Hui Ee and Amanda is out of action too. Maybe two weeks.

Prime2000

scre
15-05-2002, 12:37 AM
Many thanks to Omnia for his FR on Pei Yee. I tried her and well I really like her very gentle style. After that excessively enjoyable foray, I joined this forum and decided to contribute. Now cashflow is a bit tight. When I have excess cash, I will try and then contribute.

Many Thanks Again to Omnia.

Regards
Scre

omnia
15-05-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by scre
Many thanks to Omnia for his FR on Pei Yee. I tried her and well I really like her very gentle style. After that excessively enjoyable foray, I joined this forum and decided to contribute. Now cashflow is a bit tight. When I have excess cash, I will try and then contribute.

Many Thanks Again to Omnia.

Regards
Scre

my pleasure mate...looks like you picked a real gem to kick off your foray into gl...look forward to reading your contributions ;)

cuntking
15-05-2002, 11:29 PM
Saw Joey who has slimed down quite a lot and looks good to eat ... too bad she going back Tomorrow.

omnia
17-05-2002, 06:30 PM
understand that theresa will be off in the mth of june

Prime2000
17-05-2002, 11:51 PM
As far as I know the new gal Mun Mun is also out of action. 1610's Yoko also. As for Zhi Yi, heard she has not been working for days.

Prime2000

cuntking
18-05-2002, 12:29 AM
new gals so fast also out of action? we need more new stocks.

Originally posted by Prime2000
As far as I know the new gal Mun Mun is also out of action. 1610's Yoko also. As for Zhi Yi, heard she has not been working for days.

Prime2000

omnia
18-05-2002, 05:36 PM

Prime2000

i think mun mun maybe temporarily out of action due to a leg injury which she incurred a few days back...also concur with prime that zhi yi has been mia for a few days...perhaps it maybe for the best, give her some time to rest and re-charge her batteries...

omnia
18-05-2002, 05:39 PM
understand that diamond is on her 1 mth leave

Ah Dez
18-05-2002, 08:50 PM
Well... Pinky left early last week.

Jane B is currently on medical leave. Might try to come back for work on monday. If by monday she is not feeling ok, she going back to Malaysia liao..

Prime2000
18-05-2002, 09:49 PM
Sally from 2007 also went back for a month. Mei Zi will be leaving next week. Heard that Mei Hui might not be coming back.

Prime2000

omnia
19-05-2002, 06:58 PM
understand that apple fm L28 is now on her 1 mth leave

cuntking
21-05-2002, 12:49 AM
Yoko, Ru Yi, BiBi2, Zi Ran, Mun Mun, Leeds, Joyce, Fang LingHai San, Li Wen, Pinky, Jane B, Amanda, Mei Hua ...and many more

Ah Dez
21-05-2002, 04:35 AM
Yoko, Ru Yi, BiBi2, Zi Ran, Mun Mun, Leeds, Joyce, Fang LingHai San, Li Wen, Pinky, Jane B, Amanda, Mei Hua ...and many more

Oh no... Sad Sad Case...

CuteBuns
21-05-2002, 08:44 AM

Hi All,

I think it is pretty normal that most gals are not working. World cup is coming and most of them know that GL will be very quiet during this period. Think that some have already gone back to Malaysia for short break. They should be back after the world cup.

The_Hustler
21-05-2002, 10:22 AM
Yan Er has returned from her one month break...looks kinda tired to me...dunno...maybe 1st day blues at work.
And I think Ruby is on 2 weeks MC...some kinda minor accident, that's what she said.

As Usual

Kaypoh69

omnia
21-05-2002, 11:53 AM
understand that xiao yu is now on her 1 mth leave

August returned to wk yesterday

cuntking
23-05-2002, 02:02 AM
heard that she will be back tomorrow.

omnia
23-05-2002, 12:26 PM
understand that ruby & li zhen are back at wk

The Game
23-05-2002, 01:19 PM
Heard ZiRan has retired 4 good?? any bro can confirm that?

If this is real, the list of big boobies r getting thinner and thinner...

Sad...

omnia
23-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by The Game
Heard ZiRan has retired 4 good?? any bro can confirm that?

If this is real, the list of big boobies r getting thinner and thinner...

Sad...

not sure but heard the same rumour too...appears that she has been away for more than two mths already...

cuntking
23-05-2002, 02:07 PM
I had been trying to get her for the past one over month, also no luck .... these GL gals are so unpredictable.

not sure but heard the same rumour too...appears that she has been away for more than two mths already...

Ah Dez
24-05-2002, 04:34 AM
My wind was saying that she is taking a longer break then usual... but her permit also coming to an end soon....

So only she herself knows what she is trying to do.

cuntking
24-05-2002, 12:58 PM
bro dez, so when will you be available ... now a days you more ang than all the GL ang pais ..... hope to catch up with you soon.

My wind was saying that she is taking a longer break then usual... but her permit also coming to an end soon....

So only she herself knows what she is trying to do.

Horny King
25-05-2002, 01:47 AM
Did anyone know when Hui Ee will be back? I have wanted to try her for very long time.

cuntking
25-05-2002, 02:04 AM
not yet .. next week or more

Originally posted by Horny King
Did anyone know when Hui Ee will be back? I have wanted to try her for very long time.

KID278
25-05-2002, 05:04 AM

horny king, you asking again...hehehe........:D very soon....just be on the look out.....I might announce in any of the threads once I confirm...hehehe.....

bro cuntking, will pm you soonest.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
25-05-2002, 08:09 AM
bro dez, so when will you be available ... now a days you more ang than all the GL ang pais ..... hope to catch up with you soon.

Soon....Soon...

cuntking
25-05-2002, 11:28 AM
thanks bro kid, you are a good pal.

Originally posted by KID278

horny king, you asking again...hehehe........:D very soon....just be on the look out.....I might announce in any of the threads once I confirm...hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

glstunner
25-05-2002, 01:56 PM
thanks bro kid, you are a good pal.

bro kid,i m waiting 4 ur "J",hee...........

KID278
25-05-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by glstunner

bro kid,i m waiting 4 ur "J",hee...........

bro stunner, will let you know when I hear from her but not so soon.....another 2 to 3 days perhaps......hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Horny King
26-05-2002, 04:54 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid, do keep me informed as she is my No. 1 target now.

sponge05
26-05-2002, 05:05 PM
From what she told me yesterday, she'll be going back around the second week of June for one month.

Ah Dez
26-05-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by sponge05
From what she told me yesterday, she'll be going back around the second week of June for one month.

So fast??? i think a lot of us haven't try her yet...

haha..

So guys...be quick..

Prime2000
26-05-2002, 11:32 PM

So fast??? i think a lot of us haven't try her yet...

haha..

So guys...be quick..

Bro Dez, she got the looks but don't have the service. Also, she doesn't allow frenching. That turn me off. No regrets for not putting her in my target list.

Prime2000

ming
27-05-2002, 01:28 AM

Bro Dez, she got the looks but don't have the service. Also, she doesn't allow frenching. That turn me off. No regrets for not putting her in my target list.

Prime2000

Bro prime

You try her already? Got waterfall part or not? Hope that my injury recover in time for the world cup (excuse to watch soccer)...........hehehehe

cuntking
27-05-2002, 02:12 AM
bro ming, he has not bonk her lah, seen her and not attracted. Heard about her but puts him off with her so-so standard and restrictions.

Originally posted by ming

Bro prime

You try her already? Got waterfall part or not? Hope that my injury recover in time for the world cup (excuse to watch soccer)...........hehehehe

Prime2000
27-05-2002, 08:10 AM
bro ming, he has not bonk her lah, seen her and not attracted. Heard about her but puts him off with her so-so standard and restrictions.

Bro King, you and me bery gum. You know my standards.

Prime2000

KID278
27-05-2002, 01:27 PM

Bro kid, do keep me informed as she is my No. 1 target now.

Horny King, Hui Yu will be back in action today...take care of her while you enjoy.....hehehe........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

RTIP75
29-05-2002, 01:33 PM
Hi bros,

Does any one knows if the a/m gals are working currently?

Planning to try them in June, would they still be around?
Any tel nos to their house so that I can call to confirm?

Thanks a lot for any advice rendered!

Have a nice day.

cuntking
29-05-2002, 02:53 PM
bro RTIP, saw Xiu Wen during yesterday's tour of duty, bro ming had her.

As for Hai San is has not been working for quite some time ..... may disappear soon.

Originally posted by RTIP75
Hi bros,

Does any one knows if the a/m gals are working currently?

Planning to try them in June, would they still be around?
Any tel nos to their house so that I can call to confirm?

Thanks a lot for any advice rendered!

Have a nice day.

KID278
29-05-2002, 03:27 PM
bro RTIP, saw Xiu Wen during yesterday's tour of duty, bro ming had her.

As for Hai San is has not been working for quite some time ..... may disappear soon.

rtip, xiu wen will be around till middle of june and hai san end june but the later is elusive so try your luck........hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
29-05-2002, 03:45 PM
another elusive gal ........ bro prime are you reading this .... hee hee ..... he should be at GL now .... more on than me.

rtip, xiu wen will be around till middle of june and hai san end june but the later is elusive so try your luck........hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
30-05-2002, 07:04 AM

Prime2000

Ok then......... It had been a Long Long time since i Last "Coach".

*wink" *wink*

Give me 2 sessions to get her in hand... then i let you know.

omnia
30-05-2002, 06:17 PM

rtip hai san end june but the later is elusive so try your luck........hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

rtip, i think hai san's leave is in august...agree that she is elusive...but if you are really persistent...you sld be rewarded...perhaps her hse no. may be of use:68419479...although you may hv to put up with hoe chuan's nonsense;)

cuntking
31-05-2002, 02:07 AM
call her house also not use ..... Hoe Chuan only will say 'bo chio' and slam down the phone

rtip, i think hai san's leave is in august...agree that she is elusive...but if you are really persistent...you sld be rewarded...perhaps her hse no. may be of use:68419479...although you may hv to put up with hoe chuan's nonsense;)

Prime2000
31-05-2002, 02:14 AM
Heard that V6 has quit the scene today. Can any bro confirm?

Prime2000

KID278
31-05-2002, 06:45 AM

rtip, i think hai san's leave is in august...agree that she is elusive...but if you are really persistent...you sld be rewarded...perhaps her hse no. may be of use:68419479...although you may hv to put up with hoe chuan's nonsense

Oops!....when I asked her last month she told me end june if not early july....well, nevermind just bonk when she's available...she's always on leave....haiz........:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
31-05-2002, 07:17 AM
Heard that V6 has quit the scene today. Can any bro confirm?

Prime2000

understand her okt is not saying anything yet......recently someone was telling me some joints which are flourishing back in m'sia were attracting these gals.....though just hearsay it could be true afterall....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
31-05-2002, 12:15 PM
I feel that normal the OKTs will be the last to know .... the gals usually share with regular customers and their sisters at work first.

understand her okt is not saying anything yet......recently someone was telling me some joints which are flourishing back in m'sia were attracting these gals.....though just hearsay it could be true afterall....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
31-05-2002, 06:50 PM
call her house also not use ..... Hoe Chuan only will say 'bo chio' and slam down the phone

well...that all depends on whether she is wking or not...hopefully he gets lillian on the line

omnia
31-05-2002, 06:55 PM

understand her okt is not saying anything yet......recently someone was telling me some joints which are flourishing back in m'sia were attracting these gals.....though just hearsay it could be true afterall....hehehe......
Cheers.
Kid278.
kid, don't like the sound of that mate...not only wld the good gals vamoose...we won't get the cream gals coming either(already hv my doubts based on the fresh supplies)...worrying sign :(

omnia
31-05-2002, 07:05 PM

Oops!....when I asked her last month she told me end june if not early july....well, nevermind just bonk when she's available...she's always on leave....haiz........

Cheers.
Kid278.

aiyah...this gal is very capricious lah...she knows that she is in hot demand in more ways than one...well deserved reputation i may add...but do not fear...my grapevine gives me the impression that she shall still be ard for a little while longer...grab her whenever you get the opportunity though ;)

cuntking
01-06-2002, 01:06 AM
lilian only add one word to Hoe Chuan's reply, 'bo chio KANG'

well...that all depends on whether she is wking or not...hopefully he gets lillian on the line

omnia
01-06-2002, 01:26 PM
lilian only add one word to Hoe Chuan's reply, 'bo chio KANG'

king, if you really lust for hai san persist and you shall be rewarded mate...she is still ard...there is more than one way to skin a cat...er...in this case to find a sex kitten;)

cuntking
01-06-2002, 03:23 PM
bro omnia, she is still around but is she working? I have been to her base but no luck.

king, if you really lust for hai san persist and you shall be rewarded mate...she is still ard...there is more than one way to skin a cat...er...in this case to find a sex kitten;)

KID278
01-06-2002, 08:54 PM
Jaguar is back in action. She's my little darling so please take care of her.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
02-06-2002, 06:13 AM

kid, don't like the sound of that mate...not only wld the good gals vamoose...we won't get the cream gals coming either(already hv my doubts based on the fresh supplies)...worrying sign

omnia, the talk was that though exchange rate is lower the work there was less stressful and standard of living was lower...those who like and have the habits of 'shake head' definitely will take a preference...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
02-06-2002, 12:42 PM
bro omnia, she is still around but is she working? I have been to her base but no luck.

king, as i said before...it is all abt persistence and patience if you want to get this gal...as you appear to frequent gl on a regular basis...perhaps you may wish to maintain yr search for her...i had her quite a few times in may...i concede that she is elusive...but i think that if you cultivate a relationship with her, you can still get her...although maybe not on a regular basis;)

cuntking
03-06-2002, 01:49 AM
bro omnia, I understand what you are saying about persistence and patience as well as cultivate a relationship ..... for me I just want to say that although Hai San is a tip top gal (when I tried her twice) enough to be coded by the SAF (I recently de coded her) ..... she is not the only good gal around.

I bonk all the time .. so if get her lucky for me, if not there will be othr good bonks around.

king, as i said before...it is all abt persistence and patience if you want to get this gal...as you appear to frequent gl on a regular basis...perhaps you may wish to maintain yr search for her...i had her quite a few times in may...i concede that she is elusive...but i think that if you cultivate a relationship with her, you can still get her...although maybe not on a regular basis;)

omnia
03-06-2002, 12:47 PM
Janet(1606) is currently on her 1 mth leave

understand that Mun Mun(1610A) shall be going on her 1 mth leave on or abt 20/6

omnia
05-06-2002, 01:50 PM
understand that amanda(2222) has gone on her 1 mth leave

cola(2222) is back fm her 1 mth leave

man u(2226) is now on her 1 mth leave

glstunner
05-06-2002, 04:12 PM
understand that amanda(2222) has gone on her 1 mth leave

cola(2222) is back fm her 1 mth leave

man u(2226) is now on her 1 mth leave

bro omnia,

i tot cola is fr 1606? or there is another 1??? tks.

KID278
05-06-2002, 07:04 PM

bro omnia,

cola from amanda's homebase(2222) is the quite tall and pretty one but have inconsistent attitude...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
05-06-2002, 10:58 PM
yes, Cola is from 2222, the one I tried, tall, pretty and big boobs (bro glstunner are you reading this) ... but PCN lah

Amanda on 1 one leave? Thought she was just being elusive.

Man U, over her peak.

cola from amanda's homebase(2222) is the quite tall and pretty one but have inconsistent attitude...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
06-06-2002, 01:20 PM

bro omnia,

glstunner, there are 2 colas that i am aware of in gl...1606 who looks quite sexy but hv not tried...and...2222 who is quite beautiful, tall and fair...with due respect to king, i disagree with him on her being labelled "pcn"...on the contrary i found her service to be quite good...unfortunately she is not keen on frenching hence no rtf for me;)

omnia
06-06-2002, 01:25 PM

Amanda on 1 one leave? Thought she was just being elusive.

Man U, over her peak.

king, i posted the info based on what amanda's okt told me...with due respect hv to disagree with you viz yr comment on man u...i hv tried her a few times this yr and find that her service has been consistently good;)

cuntking
06-06-2002, 05:48 PM
bro omnia, I based my info on Amanda's regular who had been in touch with her ... hmmm ... any way she is not my type.

as for Man U, I was refering to her figure ..... I am sure you will agree with me that she was much slimer, almost a devils figure when she started... those were the good old days.

king, i posted the info based on what amanda's okt told me...with due respect hv to disagree with you viz yr comment on man u...i hv tried her a few times this yr and find that her service has been consistently good;)

glstunner
07-06-2002, 08:36 AM

glstunner, there are 2 colas that i am aware of in gl...1606 who looks quite sexy but hv not tried...and...2222 who is quite beautiful, tall and fair...with due respect to king, i disagree with him on her being labelled "pcn"...on the contrary i found her service to be quite good...unfortunately she is not keen on frenching hence no rtf for me;)

bro omnia,so wat the boobs size of Cola fr 2222? gd 4 boobs lover like me?

bro king,i think u hav bonk the Cola fr 1606??? since omnia says
tat GL got 2 Cola......any bros can confirm???

TKS 4 ur reply!!!

Jang5556
07-06-2002, 08:41 AM
Bro Stunner, so early already confirming girls ah !!!

glstunner
07-06-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Jang5556
Bro Stunner, so early already confirming girls ah !!!

bro Jang,surpise 2 c u here posting,haha first posting new bird.
me juz bk fr wking night shf,cum here c c then koon.BTW,i hav upload 3 photos at "D" under "D" contribution,check it out!!!

Jang5556
07-06-2002, 08:48 AM
Bro Stunner, yes, have to date just been looking at the post here. Decided when saw a friendly name to post !! So Cola is your new target ? I have whole new list. Will look at the pics

omnia
07-06-2002, 01:06 PM
bro omnia, I based my info on Amanda's regular who had been in touch with her ... hmmm ... any way she is not my type.

as for Man U, I was refering to her figure ..... I am sure you will agree with me that she was much slimer, almost a devils figure when she started... those were the good old days.

king,...hehehehe...looks like yr mate 101 or 103 or 107 or perhaps 109...has more on the inside stuff viz the elusive amanda...checked with another okt yesterday after reading yr post and he told me the same thing...wonder whether 2222's okt is going deaf...as for man u...still get the "good olde days" feelings with her as i think we get along quite well...still a good bonk...to me that is;)

cuntking
07-06-2002, 01:12 PM
bro glstunner, there are two Colas .... 2222 and WH 06.

if my memory serve me well .... the one I bonk should be from WH 06 ... ai ya, you guys know that I am not so good with the gals' house numbers .... bro glstunner, next time check with Tommy and let you know

bro king,i think u hav bonk the Cola fr 1606??? since omnia says
tat GL got 2 Cola......any bros can confirm???

TKS 4 ur reply!!!

omnia
07-06-2002, 01:12 PM

glstunner, as i am not particularly a big boobs lover...perhaps i am the wrong person to pose this question to...however fm what i can recall, i think her boobs are av in size

omnia
07-06-2002, 01:17 PM

king, if what you say is correct then i think that there maybe 3 colas out there...i am pretty sure that colas 1 and 2 hail fm 2222 and 1606(yap's place)...not sure whether there is a 3rd cola fm ah lek's place though...perhaps she is also known as pepsi...just kidding mate:D

cuntking
07-06-2002, 01:31 PM
hmmm, looks lack I really lack of doing homework ....... I punhish myself one whole week of doing home work at new HQ (1612) from 12 pm to 12am next week ... hee hee

bro omnia, pepsi I don't think so but the gals may use "Kar Le" the chinese name for coke. I will drink (find out) more coke then tell you ... ha ha ha

king, if what you say is correct then i think that there maybe 3 colas out there...i am pretty sure that colas 1 and 2 hail fm 2222 and 1606(yap's place)...not sure whether there is a 3rd cola fm ah lek's place though...perhaps she is also known as pepsi...just kidding mate:D

glstunner
07-06-2002, 05:32 PM

if my memory serve me well .... the one I bonk should be from WH 06 ... ai ya, you guys know that I am not so good with the gals' house numbers .... bro glstunner, next time check with Tommy and let you know

First,i tot there only 1 Cola,now king say got 3 Cola??? make me more blur.hope 2 c u at 1612 next wk if T place is officially open!

bro omnia,tks 4 ur info.
bro jang,mayb will try it out fr 2222 n the gal we talking abt is Pei Yee,tits juz rite size 4 her,svc so-so but damn waterly!!!

KID278
07-06-2002, 06:03 PM

First,i tot there only 1 Cola,now king say got 3 Cola??? make me more blur.hope 2 c u at 1612 next wk if T place is officially open!

bro omnia,tks 4 ur info.
bro jang,mayb will try it out fr 2222 n the gal we talking abt is Pei Yee,tits juz rite size 4 her,svc so-so but damn waterly!!!

Yupz....it is damn blasting confusing....L16...L22...L28......has a Cola....T should know........:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
07-06-2002, 06:58 PM

So there are two cola? Pesi cola and coke cola..........hehehehe

KID278
07-06-2002, 08:41 PM

So there are two cola? Pesi cola and coke cola..........hehehehe

I've heard of a third one from a gal......dont know....maybe koala bear koala...hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
07-06-2002, 09:43 PM

I've heard of a third one from a gal......dont know....maybe koala bear koala...hehehe.......:

Cheers.
Kid278.

I love koala bear can hug tie tie than soft drink just drinking.....;)

KID278
07-06-2002, 10:15 PM

I love koala bear can hug tie tie than soft drink just drinking.....

no profile on this one....dont know what drinks will she offer...hehehe.....:D bad if drinks are hard...hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
07-06-2002, 11:14 PM

no profile on this one....dont know what drinks will she offer...hehehe.....:D bad if drinks are hard...hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

There are three Colas for you to choose. You can take from 2222, 2831B or new brand of cola at 1606. But if you wants to try the new brand you can only get it at 1606. Hehehehe....because no distributors allow to distribute.......hehehe.........

Prime2000

cuntking
08-06-2002, 12:40 AM
bro prime, we all kana con by 'no teeth', he don't call other house gals because he has no customers beside us and really know nuts! .... sorri to be hard on him, but he recommended me a BAD bonk today.

after drinking coke cola with Tommy at L16 coffee shop, here is what I gather. There are 3 Colas from 2831B, 2222 and 1606 (not WH 06, my mistake). The one from 1606 is the one I tired few months back, also known as "Ker Le" and she is not NEW.

There are three Colas for you to choose. You can take from 2222, 2831B or new brand of cola at 1606. But if you wants to try the new brand you can only get it at 1606. Hehehehe....because no distributors allow to distribute.......hehehe.........

Prime2000

Ah Dez
08-06-2002, 01:49 AM
bro prime, we all kana con by 'no teeth', he don't call other house gals because he has no customers beside us and really know nuts! .... sorri to be hard on him, but he recommended me a BAD bonk today.

after drinking coke cola with Tommy at L16 coffee shop, here is what I gather. There are 3 Colas from 2831B, 2222 and 1606 (not WH 06, my mistake). The one from 1606 is the one I tired few months back, also known as "Ker Le" and she is not NEW.

Wah Piang Eh.... all the Colas so old liao...
Comfrim no more "gas"!!!!

We need new Colas!!!..ermm... GIRLS!!!!..
;)

Prime2000
08-06-2002, 06:52 AM

Wah Piang Eh.... all the Colas so old liao...
Comfrim no more "gas"!!!!

We need new Colas!!!..ermm... GIRLS!!!!..
;)

What brand? Existing ones no interest lei......

Prime2000

omnia
09-06-2002, 12:38 AM
understand that jia jia shall be going on her 1mth leave on or ard 15/6...oh and btw her ass looks great...thought i wld just mention that as i have seen her 5 days in a row with different g-strings...told her to stop enticing me as i have yet to call her back for a return match:D

The_Hustler
09-06-2002, 02:45 AM
Think she had a few days break to go back celebrate her Birthday, she should be back Monday. Also know that Chilli Padi (Lisa) will be going for the 1 month break at the end of June.

rabitsu
09-06-2002, 08:32 PM
Bro Omnia,

Just curious how many times per week do you visit GL?.
For me this is a weekly routine.

Anyway, thanks for the many FRs. They provide me with
good references!.

omnia
09-06-2002, 10:54 PM

king, not sure whether there is a cola fm ah boon's joint...fm what i can recall there is a connie...perhaps she also goes by the name of cola?

omnia
09-06-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by rabitsu
Bro Omnia,

Just curious how many times per week do you visit GL?.
For me this is a weekly routine.

Anyway, thanks for the many FRs. They provide me with
good references!.

rabitsu, i pop by gl whenever i am free and hv the urge...that is to chit chat with some operators and/or to call a gal...tks for the compliments....however i trust that you do keep in mind that my frs are purely subjective...look forward to reading more of yr frs and/or other comments in the near future;)

omnia
10-06-2002, 11:53 AM
according to irene...who perhaps cleaned the wax out of her ears this time...amanda was back at wk yesterday...not sure abt her schedule for this wk though

smiler
10-06-2002, 02:09 PM
Just remember....if oredi mentioned anywhere please forgive me hor...well is pinky back oredi??? Thks a million.....;)

The_Hustler
11-06-2002, 01:50 AM
Huai Ee will be taking her mandatory one month break from next Monday onwards (17th June)...enjoy while she's around!

cuntking
12-06-2002, 01:20 PM
My fav milk princess will be on leave from mid July. For all those in need of milk, please be go and squeeze.

The_Hustler
13-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Cartier if off tomorrow for her one month break, today's her last day...

Informative
Kaypoh69

omnia
18-06-2002, 01:01 PM
2034A: looks like gwee is running low of hse gals...hui yu and xiu wen are now on their 1mth leave

blue ice fm 1429 is now on her 1 mth leave

as for all the available gals of 1425: theresa;casino; suzanna; dolphin;vanessa etc...understand that due to more renovation wks...the hse is closed for 1wk, so no gals...think it shall re-open next wk

tay&tay
19-06-2002, 01:06 AM
hey Omnia

H1425 is still a mess but some of the girls are already working. What they do, in lieu of a proper homebase, is to wait inside the car and await orders coming from other houses. Jasmine and Sandra were operating in such a fashion for this afternoon in the heat, poor girls. The damn contractor assures that all should be pristine by tomorrow ( sure, and South Korea will win the world cup ).

digimood
19-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Does any bro here knows when she will be back?
Really miss her......
Hopefully some bros here can enlighten me....

Thanks
Digimood

Kenao
19-06-2002, 12:04 PM
For your info, she's away for her 1-mth break, starting yesterday.

sponge05
19-06-2002, 01:35 PM
She's on her one month break starting yesterday.

omnia
19-06-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by tay&tay
hey Omnia

H1425 is still a mess but some of the girls are already working. What they do, in lieu of a proper homebase, is to wait inside the car and await orders coming from other houses. Jasmine and Sandra were operating in such a fashion for this afternoon in the heat, poor girls. The damn contractor assures that all should be pristine by tomorrow ( sure, and South Korea will win the world cup ).

many thanks for the clarification...i was under the impression that the gals were off as i tried to call vanessa and suzanna earlier this wk and was informed that none of the gals of 1425 were available this wk due to the renovation works ;)

omnia
19-06-2002, 02:05 PM
understand that AA has returned fm her leave

digimood
19-06-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by sponge05
She's on her one month break starting yesterday.

Is MJ = Mei zhi or Mei Ji?

Can any bro here clarify please?

thanks.

omnia
19-06-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by digimood

Is MJ = Mei zhi or Mei Ji?

Can any bro here clarify please?

thanks.

don't think so...mj is mary jane hehehe...just kidding...mj is another gal fm W1608

digimood
19-06-2002, 02:20 PM

don't think so...mj is mary jane hehehe...just kidding...mj is another gal fm W1608

bro omnia,

you are still someone that I respect in this forum. Your advise and answers seems to be true and accurate. Being a newbie like me, I still have a lot to learn from you..

Thanks.........

Regards,
Digimood

omnia
21-06-2002, 12:22 PM
for all those who love pretty in pink...pinky is back at wk;)

omnia
21-06-2002, 12:26 PM
hse 2831 is back in business after being closed for 3 days

omnia
21-06-2002, 09:54 PM
all the a/m gals are now on their 1mth leave

omnia
24-06-2002, 11:39 AM
Jia Jia, Leeds and Mun Mun are now on their 1mth leave

Diamond is back at wk

basfreak
24-06-2002, 03:06 PM
Apple (L28 H41A) is back at work.

Ah Dez
24-06-2002, 03:09 PM
Yuki of 1639 is back....

But she going back next thursday

omnia
25-06-2002, 12:05 PM
Ada is back at wk

Win and Zhi Yi are on their 1mth leave

Wolves
25-06-2002, 12:28 PM
I heard that both Liverpool and Villa have 'retired' from GL.

Malaysian Ice is on long leave. Grapevine is that she is probably not coming back. But then again she may appear again. Let's see.

omnia
26-06-2002, 12:20 PM
Jo Jo (1658A) and Snow have retired

Li Wen is back at wk

FWChongKing
26-06-2002, 03:24 PM
Anyone has any info when Fanny from 2222 is back ?

omnia
27-06-2002, 02:40 PM
the a/m cola is now on her 1mth leave

omnia
01-07-2002, 01:16 PM
east is going on her 1mth leave in the next few days...those who desire her better be quick

jean is still not back fm her 1mth leave

yuki(1639) is now on her 1mth leave

Ah Dez
01-07-2002, 01:21 PM
east is going on her 1mth leave in the next few days...those who desire her better be quick

Yuki[1639] working today.... she is off on Tuesday instead. Because she going to Genting on Friday.

The_Hustler
01-07-2002, 01:26 PM

Jean starts work tmr, she went for 2 months break.

cuntking
01-07-2002, 01:31 PM
bro kp, but no one will be able to get her on her 1st day of work since you will book her the whole day .... ha ha ha ... still remember the time I saw you spend a few sessions with her ... your fav. gal?

Originally posted by kaypoh69

Jean starts work tmr, she went for 2 months break.

omnia
01-07-2002, 01:34 PM
bro kp, but no one will be able to get her on her 1st day of work since you will book her the whole day .... ha ha ha ... still remember the time I saw you spend a few sessions with her ... your fav. gal?

the more impt question is whether she will be telling him abt her repaired bmw or will he get some warm passionate frenching;)

The_Hustler
01-07-2002, 01:42 PM

the more impt question is whether she will be telling him abt her repaired bmw or will he get some warm passionate frenching;)

Kekeke... good memory Mr Omnia... her BM settled liao, hmmm...passionate frenching...reserved for Kaypoh...kekeke...

Kiss Of Life
Kaypoh69

The_Hustler
01-07-2002, 01:46 PM

Aiyoh.... dun percha my lobang leh...pai seh pai seh... anyway, she used to be my fav. but now my taste a bit erratic... I go for anything that moves...hahaha!!! Dun forget East I also 2 sessions... I'm looking for some Brazilain babes to share my joy juices!

Ti Amor
Kaypoh69

Wolves
01-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Understand Chelsea and Derby both on 'running water' leave.

Chelsea went earlier, should be back soon.

FWChongKing
02-07-2002, 12:06 AM
Anyone knows if AC Milan is working and any FR on her ?

Ah Dez
02-07-2002, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by FWChongKing
Anyone knows if AC Milan is working and any FR on her ?

She is working... as for her FR, maybe you want to ask Cuntking... i think he tried her before.

omnia
02-07-2002, 02:10 PM
amanda and hai san...two popular and elusive gals now appear to be wking more consistently...i hv seen them at a couple of hses in the last few days...in fact surprise surprise...hai san was the only gal in 2033 yesterday

dianna is now on her 1mth leave

xiao yu is now back at wk

li zhen and janet sld be back at wk by 4/7...cld be earlier

omnia
03-07-2002, 12:44 PM
LS, Mei Hui and Winnie are back at wk

Baby, Bai He, MJ and Sammi are on their 1 mth break

Wolves
04-07-2002, 11:54 AM
Chelsea from 2226 back at work from "running water" leave.

omnia
04-07-2002, 02:18 PM
blue diamond is back at wk fm a short break

lisa is now on her 1mth leave

new_cummer
04-07-2002, 03:37 PM
Okt said Blue Ice and Jane B will be starting work tomolo (Fri 5/7).

Whoever wants them can start queing liao. hehehe

Happy Bonking!;)

Ah Dez
05-07-2002, 01:12 AM
Jane B-- Starting work tomorrow... After 1mth and 1 week... but she seems to gain some weight.

Pinky-- Our Miss Elusive.... coming back on saturday.. So line up... before i go cut the Queue!

Buikia
05-07-2002, 05:31 PM
lee wen going for her 1 month break on july 14.......for boobs lurver get her quick before shes gone!!

Wolves
05-07-2002, 06:22 PM
Jane B-- Starting work tomorrow... After 1mth and 1 week... but she seems to gain some weight.

Pinky-- Our Miss Elusive.... coming back on saturday.. So line up... before i go cut the Queue!

Hmmmm......onli starting work tomolo, and already know she has put on weight.. hmmmm... strange...

KID278
05-07-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Wolves

Hmmmm......onli starting work tomolo, and already know she has put on weight.. hmmmm... strange...

no need to see and I dont see anything strange ...it is only natural that these gals always comes back with weight....hehehe.....:D no stress...good rest...good sleep....

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
05-07-2002, 10:04 PM
miko@mei zhi is now on her 1 mth break

xin xin is back at wk

Buikia
06-07-2002, 03:17 AM
sori all bros got a question......wat does miko@mei zhi mean?
is it miko or mei zhi? the same thing wif [email protected] all bros wun flame me...:rolleyes:

KID278
06-07-2002, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Buikia
is it miko or mei zhi? the same thing wif [email protected] all bros wun flame me...

[email protected].......:)

Cheers.
Kid278.

Wolves
06-07-2002, 11:38 AM
Castle on "red pea soup" leave from 5/7/02.

scooby
06-07-2002, 03:12 PM
Is Singtel working currently?? Pai Seh to go down ask ask when she's not working??? Anybody knows...... Thanks

The_Hustler
06-07-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by scooby
Is Singtel working currently?? Pai Seh to go down ask ask when she's not working??? Anybody knows...... Thanks

Yes, Singtel is around...go...go..quick...get rape! 1667.

Oh Yes!
Kaypoh69

Jang5556
06-07-2002, 07:06 PM
Word is that she is back in Singapore tomorrow and should take about four or five days for her to get her yellow card so she should be back at work on Thursday or Friday

regards

Jang

omnia
07-07-2002, 10:06 PM
east is now on her 1mth leave

li zhen is missing in action again

Jang5556
07-07-2002, 10:14 PM
east is now on her 1mth leave

li zhen is missing in action again

Apparently Ada was missing the last four days also...

omnia
07-07-2002, 10:38 PM
is it miko or mei zhi? the same thing wif [email protected] all bros wun flame me...:rolleyes:

miko of 2845 is also known as mei zhi...the other mei zhi is fm 2220

Wolves
08-07-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by buddhavv
Is theresa back to work? Or is there any chio gal with wild sexsame as theresa pls post their FR.

One man's meat another man's poison. Can you define in you own context "wild sex"? So that we all have some basis to consider posting any FR.

Cheers

The_Hustler
10-07-2002, 03:10 AM
Kinda reminiscing about the fun I had with Bai Ping...anyone knows of her whereabouts?? Seems like she's retired...which is bad news....

Snow White...where art thou?
Dwarf Kaypoh69

Wolves
10-07-2002, 11:09 AM
Can name those gals who r back starting work?

Actually the info are contributed by the Bros here based on what they know. Like if they are regular at certain house and familiar with the girls they will most likely know if the girls are working or not.

Or if they had just gone to GL and tried to get a particular girl and was told that she is on leave or whatever and they post what they know here so that all can benefit from it.

Unless you have some targets in mind, it is very hard for anyone to provide on a given day which girls are working and which are not. Even the OKTs cannot confirm to you whether a girl in his/her house is coming to work the next day or not.

So, like I said, give us a few names and maybe the Bros out there can help you.

Cheers!

omnia
10-07-2002, 12:18 PM
looks like mei zhi has become elusive since she returned...heard that she may hv been "injured" on her 1st day back...hence she has not been back to wk since...chaps, kindly be gentle to her when she returns...

understand that sammi 1 shall be going on her 1mth break at the end of this wk...for those chaps who still want to suck those nice juicy melons and ram that sexy ass, you better be quick...btw she appears to moan in a sexy manner..."suck my tits baby"...."fuck me baby"...oooh...looks like i need a return match before fri too!

omnia
11-07-2002, 11:52 AM
win is back fm her 1mth break

centropy
11-07-2002, 12:19 PM
singtel is retiring at the end of the august.

hai san going back for 1 month at the end of july. she just moved to new house,so probably this wk and next wk wont come to work so often.

corolla will be out for few days, unless the doctor is damn nice. bite her tongue by accident yesterday

digimood
11-07-2002, 02:07 PM
looks like mei zhi has become elusive since she returned...heard that she may hv been "injured" on her 1st day back...hence she has not been back to wk since...chaps, kindly be gentle to her when she returns...

understand that sammi 1 shall be going on her 1mth break at the end of this wk...for those chaps who still want to suck those nice juicy melons and ram that sexy ass, you better be quick...btw she appears to moan in a sexy manner..."suck my tits baby"...."fuck me baby"...oooh...looks like i need a return match before fri too!

No wonder, I couldn't get my darling. Looks like some bros here are being too excited. When things are nice and nice to touch and once is broken consider 'lost'!

digimood
11-07-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by centropy
singtel is retiring at the end of the august.

hai san going back for 1 month at the end of july. she just moved to new house,so probably this wk and next wk wont come to work so often.

corolla will be out for few days, unless the doctor is damn nice. bite her tongue by accident yesterday

Singtel Retiring...... hmmm.... it should take sometime for GL to train someone like her. Anyway, she would always be one of the tip-top service gal whether is present, past and future.

Digimood

omnia
12-07-2002, 01:38 PM
for all those li zhen fans...heard fm ah poh her okt that she sld be back tomorrow...no guarantee though

Keng
12-07-2002, 01:51 PM
for all those li zhen fans...heard fm ah poh her okt that she sld be back tomorrow...no guarantee though

Thanks for the heads up.
But I believe we should take what the okt says with some pinch of salt as they could just be saying that to pacify us chee hong guys....

anyway, i am also looking forward to her grand return!!

Cheers

omnia
13-07-2002, 07:12 PM
li zhen did not turn up today...perhaps monday...no guarantees though again!

mei zhi and theresa are now back at wk

sponge05
14-07-2002, 01:32 AM
Yan'er is off for one week.

Wolves
14-07-2002, 03:36 PM
AC Milan, Castle and Derby should be back at work starting today.

Jang5556
14-07-2002, 09:57 PM
Yoko of L28 is back and kicking.

Violet should be back Monday.

Keng
15-07-2002, 10:57 AM
Hi,

Understand that that this braces gal will be on her 1 month leave.

Should be back by last week of Aug.

Keng
15-07-2002, 03:04 PM
Hi,

Any kind bros here know whether she has started working?

Also, can she be called from other houses other than the row of L16...

Chasing the Monday blues away...

omnia
15-07-2002, 11:17 PM
confirm that li zhen was wking today...not sure whether she is allowed out of l16 though

cola(1606) is back at wk

swee xian is on her 1mth leave

markou88
16-07-2002, 07:43 PM
Anyone knows when XIuWen is coming back from her leave??

Horny King
16-07-2002, 10:41 PM
confirm that li zhen was wking today...not sure whether she is allowed out of l16 though

cola(1606) is back at wk

swee xian is on her 1mth leave

Bro Omnia,

Li Zhen is allowed out of her hse liao. I saw her at 2033 today.
She is very innocent looking.

horny king
regards.

cuntking
17-07-2002, 12:29 AM
Saw her at HQ too but her looks not attractive and heard about her SOP service ..... too bad, could not bring myself to save her after she was rejected

bro markou88, xiuwen should be back next week .. happy waiting

Bro Omnia,

Li Zhen is allowed out of her hse liao. I saw her at 2033 today.
She is very innocent looking.

horny king
regards.

The_Hustler
17-07-2002, 03:54 AM
Hui Ee will probably be back earliest next week 21/7

Ruby starts work tmr.

Jean is off for a week, back on 22/7

Kaypoh69 is off tmr...kekeke

omnia
17-07-2002, 11:29 AM
Saw her at HQ too but her looks not attractive and heard about her SOP service ..... too bad, could not bring myself to save her after she was rejected

if you are looking for innocence and soft, slow gentle gf service...then...she maybe the one...unfortunately her looks and body are ave though...well ah poh has finally let her loose eh...abt time for other chaps with school gal fetishes to get a look in...

CuteBuns
17-07-2002, 04:55 PM
if you are looking for innocence and soft, slow gentle gf service...then...she maybe the one...unfortunately her looks and body are ave though...well ah poh has finally let her loose eh...abt time for other chaps with school gal fetishes to get a look in...

Bro omnia,

Sort of heard that Li Zhen herself does not want to venture out, nothing to do with her OKT.

Cheers,

CuteBuns

FWChongKing
17-07-2002, 05:48 PM
Hui Ee will probably be back earliest next week 21/7

Ruby starts work tmr.

Jean is off for a week, back on 22/7

Kaypoh69 is off tmr...kekeke

Is Ruby commando services ?

omnia
18-07-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by CuteBuns

Bro omnia,

Sort of heard that Li Zhen herself does not want to venture out, nothing to do with her OKT.

Cheers,

CuteBuns

come to think abt it... yr info sounds accurate...

siaoCB
18-07-2002, 12:24 AM
any news when she is back?

The_Hustler
18-07-2002, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by FWChongKing

Is Ruby commando services ?

Yep, more or less towards the commando...she don't look pretty, so have to be more commando like...her special skills includes licking & sucking you dry after you cum...every drip is not wasted.
Did a FR on her at my thread, go have a look.

Save cum, it's precious
Kaypoh69

omnia
19-07-2002, 02:54 PM
seiko is still on her 1mth leave

The_Hustler
19-07-2002, 03:34 PM
All the Hui Ee lovers, please note she'll start work on Tuesday after all the necessary documentations.

cuntking
19-07-2002, 03:38 PM
bro kp, how others get her on Tuesday when you book her the whole day ... you are going to be a busy man again ... hee hee

All the Hui Ee lovers, please note she'll start work on Tuesday after all the necessary documentations.

The_Hustler
20-07-2002, 05:21 AM
bro kp, how others get her on Tuesday when you book her the whole day ... you are going to be a busy man again ... hee hee

Nah, I wont book her the whole day.....I'm a kind soul...I'll have her over the weekend before she starts work to get her all ready for you guys...hehehe...oops...cat out of the bag!

Hush Hush
Kaypoh69

infinitiumus
20-07-2002, 01:06 PM

What time on tuesday huh?

Can I start at 1pm or must queue earlier?

cuntking
20-07-2002, 02:05 PM
bro kp, make sure you leave some of her juices for us over the weekend ... wait she only left bones after you finish with her .... or bones also don't have ... ha ha ha

Nah, I wont book her the whole day.....I'm a kind soul...I'll have her over the weekend before she starts work to get her all ready for you guys...hehehe...oops...cat out of the bag!

Hush Hush
Kaypoh69

The_Hustler
20-07-2002, 02:34 PM
bro kp, make sure you leave some of her juices for us over the weekend ... wait she only left bones after you finish with her .... or bones also don't have ... ha ha ha

Bro King, wont lah... I will leave aplenty for you to savour...kekeke... I will in fact replenish more bodily fluids into her, anyway I think she lost a little weight, see for yourself on Tuesday...she said Monday thou...but I think Tuesday still looks like a good bet.

As with regards to a bro who asked about a good time to get her...I really can't tell you but majority of them starts work around 12 plus to 1 plus.

Boney
Kaypoh69

Jang5556
21-07-2002, 12:09 AM
This one is leaving 14 of Aug for her break.

rabitsu
21-07-2002, 04:01 PM
Re:- Li Zhen

Hear say she don't want to wander out of her base because
she want to avoid people from hometown who know her!.

By the way is Zhi Yi back?.

Horny King
22-07-2002, 12:23 AM
When will she be back? I thought she will be back on the 20 Jul , went down today but she is not working leh.

basfreak
22-07-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by rabitsu

By the way is Zhi Yi back?.

Ziyi is still not back yet. most likely nearing the end of this month.

basfreak

basfreak
22-07-2002, 01:26 AM
she should be back working either monday or tuesday according to her OKT.

basfreak

omnia
22-07-2002, 01:40 PM
ck is now on her 1 mth leave

understand that toto is back in town...sld be starting wk sometime this wk...

The_Hustler
25-07-2002, 12:32 PM
After the long and agonising wait for some brothers.... and as I'm typing this...the elusive and stunning Hui Ee is on her way to her base to report for her start of work.

Happy bonking
Kaypoh69

cuntking
25-07-2002, 12:39 PM
bro kp, so you finally decided to release her to the rest of the brothers ... but can you also tell us what time from to what time, you will book, so that we can look for other gals ... hee hee hee

After the long and agonising wait for some brothers.... and as I'm typing this...the elusive and stunning Hui Ee is on her way to her base to report for her start of work.

Happy bonking
Kaypoh69

The_Hustler
25-07-2002, 12:46 PM
bro kp, so you finally decided to release her to the rest of the brothers ... but can you also tell us what time from to what time, you will book, so that we can look for other gals ... hee hee hee

Kekeke...no need lah... she will be too hot for me to handle... I rather return my action to Jasmine again...hopefully she just won't become too popular today.

Mood swings
Kaypoh69

glstunner
25-07-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by basfreak
she should be back working either monday or tuesday according to her OKT.

basfreak

Y u dun admit who u r at the CLUB af my session wif Apple,u still rmb??? nvm each 2 each own..............

omnia
26-07-2002, 01:04 AM
looks like the lovely vanessa is back at wk...any further frs?

sponge05
26-07-2002, 01:58 AM
Kinky from Lor28 Hse29B is back working.

The_Hustler
26-07-2002, 05:17 AM

Y u dun admit who u r at the CLUB af my session wif Apple,u still rmb??? nvm each 2 each own..............

Dun kan chiong....when we meet, I'll let you know who the hell is BasFreak....he can't hide forever as long as Kaypoh is around....hehehe..sly smile.

Undercover
Kaypoh69

CumKing
26-07-2002, 06:22 AM

Dun kan chiong....when we meet, I'll let you know who the hell is BasFreak....he can't hide forever as long as Kaypoh is around....hehehe..sly smile.

Undercover
Kaypoh69

Undercover?? More like blowing people's cover!! Kekekekekekeke

Going deep deep deep undercover,

CumKing

The_Hustler
26-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Oh no! Oh no.....she's back...she's back... just so suddenly...my heart is pumping furiously, my adrenaulin is rushing, my legs are soft.....

Busy and elusive once again
Kaypoh69

cuntking
26-07-2002, 02:57 PM
who who is back???

Oh no! Oh no.....she's back...she's back... just so suddenly...my heart is pumping furiously, my adrenaulin is rushing, my legs are soft.....

Busy and elusive once again
Kaypoh69

HauntedSex
26-07-2002, 03:12 PM
who who is back???

Must be his OC...hahaha...just joking...
should be his ZA...u know who... if u read this thread...

Lortor man play detective

cuntking
26-07-2002, 03:19 PM
bro HauntedSex, long time no see ... have you been getting your ZA, snow white? saw her at hq partying yesterday and she still looks that cute.

as for bro kp's ZAsssssss, I cannot keep a record ... his list longer than the HQ party gals list ... ha ha ha

Originally posted by HauntedSex

Must be his OC...hahaha...just joking...
should be his ZA...u know who... if u read this thread...

Lortor man play detective

FWChongKing
26-07-2002, 03:24 PM
who who is back???

I think he can't reply you now as he is bonking the dream gal now....:D

HauntedSex
26-07-2002, 03:30 PM
bro HauntedSex, long time no see ... have you been getting your ZA, snow white? saw her at hq partying yesterday and she still looks that cute.

as for bro kp's ZAsssssss, I cannot keep a record ... his list longer than the HQ party gals list ... ha ha ha

Paiseh, paiseh... Now kanna 'hooked' by vietnamese 'Cai'... too shack to go GL liao... should pay you a visit maybe tonite??

For KP's ZA.. U just check the most recent thread he wrote then u can find the answer...

Vietnam war veteran
HauntedSex

cuntking
26-07-2002, 03:41 PM
bro HauntedSex, you are welcum to TGIF party ... have a look at who is last night's top party gal, you will also know.

Now you going for 'cai'? No more milk? Or is viet cow better? ... ha ha ha ha

Paiseh, paiseh... Now kanna 'hooked' by vietnamese 'Cai'... too shack to go GL liao... should pay you a visit maybe tonite??

For KP's ZA.. U just check the most recent thread he wrote then u can find the answer...

Vietnam war veteran
HauntedSex

HauntedSex
26-07-2002, 04:00 PM
bro HauntedSex, you are welcum to TGIF party ... have a look at who is last night's top party gal, you will also know.

Now you going for 'cai'? No more milk? Or is viet cow better? ... ha ha ha ha

of course better lah!! she treat me like BF u know... Just like ONS... need $$ involved. if u were me,u also want rite?? I depend on bro KP... See he coming down to party or not...Seem like my ZAs are also very popular too... Bai Xue, Pinky...BTW, is August cumming back alreadi??

looking for August...

cuntking
26-07-2002, 04:18 PM
bro HauntedSex, August just went back lah ... only back in August ..... bro kp, today hard lah ... last night never sleep and tonight at ZA house no need to sleep again ... hee hee

too bad I not into FLs ... you got one less competitor lor

of course better lah!! she treat me like BF u know... Just like ONS... need $$ involved. if u were me,u also want rite?? I depend on bro KP... See he coming down to party or not...Seem like my ZAs are also very popular too... Bai Xue, Pinky...BTW, is August cumming back alreadi??

looking for August...

Jang5556
26-07-2002, 04:24 PM
bro HauntedSex, August just went back lah ... only back in August ..... bro kp, today hard lah ... last night never sleep and tonight at ZA house no need to sleep again ... hee hee

too bad I not into FLs ... you got one less competitor lor

Bro King,

You still around ah ? How come havn't gone down to your HQ yet ?

regards

Jang

cuntking
26-07-2002, 04:34 PM
NO TARGET leh .... must call Tommy to check if my princesses are back ... hee hee

Bro King,

You still around ah ? How come havn't gone down to your HQ yet ?

regards

Jang

Jang5556
26-07-2002, 04:44 PM
NO TARGET leh .... must call Tommy to check if my princesses are back ... hee hee

I tot you no need target to go down ?? Can just go targetless then see if lucky kenna nose bleed from hidden gem !! hehehe

regards

Jang

The_Hustler
27-07-2002, 07:32 AM

No lah...just put up 2 fingers and there's your answer lor! If my ZA longer than party girls hit list.... I would be a dead man walking.

Humbly
Kaypoh69

Buikia
29-07-2002, 09:03 AM
does anyone noe if lisa is back yet?? i wanna get raped real bad haha :D

The_Hustler
29-07-2002, 11:07 AM

Nah...rapist Lisa is not back, but you might be able to get rape once again next week earliest... according to my estimation.

Help!
Kaypoh69

cuntking
29-07-2002, 12:29 PM
bro Buikia, she was back working on friday but have not seen her at HQ yet .... no one wants to be rape AGAIN .... hee hee

The_Hustler
29-07-2002, 12:36 PM
bro Buikia, she was back working on friday but have not seen her at HQ yet .... no one wants to be rape AGAIN .... hee hee

Wow! Back earlier than expected....can't wait to do her leh! Wonder if she is still that fierce to be labelled rapist? Muahahaha!

Xiao La Jiao, I like
Kaypoh69

cuntking
29-07-2002, 12:50 PM
bro kp, I was keeping the news on her return from here so that you can get RAPE by her .... naughty kp must be punish ... hee hee

Wow! Back earlier than expected....can't wait to do her leh! Wonder if she is still that fierce to be labelled rapist? Muahahaha!

Xiao La Jiao, I like
Kaypoh69

The_Hustler
07-08-2002, 03:58 AM
Hui Ee (2034) is back to work today after 2 days off.

bckk
07-08-2002, 10:33 PM

Jang5556
07-08-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Hui Ee (2034) is back to work today after 2 days off.

wah, you so generous you finally let her out for other Bros to share ah ? hehehehe

regards

Jang

The_Hustler
08-08-2002, 01:46 AM

wah, you so generous you finally let her out for other Bros to share ah ? hehehehe

regards

Jang

No lah, she escaped from Prison...all my cb guards kanna casted by her Million megawatts smile spell.

Now have to search soon agian....

Anyone knows when Cartier, Bai Ping or Lisa coming back???

Help in distress
The Hustler

Jang5556
08-08-2002, 11:05 AM

No lah, she escaped from Prison...all my cb guards kanna casted by her Million megawatts smile spell.

Now have to search soon agian....

Anyone knows when Cartier, Bai Ping or Lisa coming back???

Help in distress
The Hustler

bwhahahah cannot blame your guards lah. i also think if I can bottle her smile, I can sell for a lot of money. You buy the bottle and if bad mood, just open the top and see the smile and you will be OK !!!

Bai Ping is the worry for me. The OKT said long time away already. Not sure if she is heading for retirement also... The other two don't know.

Grump and stuck in China

Jang

The_Hustler
08-08-2002, 11:23 AM

bwhahahah cannot blame your guards lah. i also think if I can bottle her smile, I can sell for a lot of money. You buy the bottle and if bad mood, just open the top and see the smile and you will be OK !!!

Bai Ping is the worry for me. The OKT said long time away already. Not sure if she is heading for retirement also... The other two don't know.

Grump and stuck in China

Jang

Thanks for the info about Bai Ping, guess as much cos she about 7 weeks disappeared liao.

Well, hope u can be back soon to savour that smile, those nice asscheeks, those dimples....those moans of "darling"...

Happy & alive in Singapore
The Hustler

Jang5556
08-08-2002, 12:07 PM

Thanks for the info about Bai Ping, guess as much cos she about 7 weeks disappeared liao.

Well, hope u can be back soon to savour that smile, those nice asscheeks, those dimples....those moans of "darling"...

Happy & alive in Singapore
The Hustler

Yeah, Bai Ping is good. Love her voice !! Oh well, wait and see. they have three months grace right to disappear ?

As for being back and in GL, I was hoping for more of ... snarl on the girls face ... mouth open...and the screams of "f**k me harder rather than soft moans of darling.... bwhahahah

regards

Jang

The_Hustler
08-08-2002, 01:55 PM

Yeah, Bai Ping is good. Love her voice !! Oh well, wait and see. they have three months grace right to disappear ?

As for being back and in GL, I was hoping for more of ... snarl on the girls face ... mouth open...and the screams of "f**k me harder rather than soft moans of darling.... bwhahahah

regards

Jang

"F**k me harder" only applies to some girls...not all so gungho lah! Mostly the usual screams of "Tiu Go! Tiu Go!" or "Hen Shuang! Hen Shuang!" Not unless you can train them to be so vocal to the likes of Traci Lords, Tera Patrick, Jenna Jameson etc...kekeke... it's your duty.

Dolby DTS
The Hustler

Jang5556
08-08-2002, 07:59 PM

"F**k me harder" only applies to some girls...not all so gungho lah! Mostly the usual screams of "Tiu Go! Tiu Go!" or "Hen Shuang! Hen Shuang!" Not unless you can train them to be so vocal to the likes of Traci Lords, Tera Patrick, Jenna Jameson etc...kekeke... it's your duty.

Dolby DTS
The Hustler

Susan... Maggie.... CK.... Yi Yi... Yoko...to name a few. All have granted me the f**k me harder statement. Maybe I damn gentle bwhahahaha

Taci Lords just have the "pain look" on her face when she kenna, Tera patrick not so much noise but lots of boob movement, Jenna ? yah, dirty cow heheheheheh

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
10-08-2002, 01:36 PM
Which are the girls available in GL now?
Is Tong Tong, Yoko (L28) around?

Even if the girls are in town, they may not be working that particular day. Best is you go down with your list, find a house and call. Then you will know who is working that day.

Regards

Jang

Wolves
10-08-2002, 01:45 PM
AC Milan has gone back for the month long break.

lostsoulsg
11-08-2002, 07:27 PM
To all Bro
Lisa(Chilli Padi) is back in action. Just had her. Yup, she is still as hot as ever.

Prime2000
14-08-2002, 07:05 AM
Heard rumours that she might not be coming back after only working two months here..........wonder is it true?????

Prime2000

Wolves
14-08-2002, 11:12 AM
Hmmm....... maybe the 'cow' has been brought home this time liao.:)

Buikia
15-08-2002, 03:09 PM
CP back liao huh??? mai tuuuu liao~! :D

Ah Dez
16-08-2002, 05:03 AM
Heard rumours that she might not be coming back after only working two months here..........wonder is it true?????

Prime2000

NOT TRUE.

She will be back........comfrim.

Lisa is back, but she seems to have grown shorter.........

Prime2000
17-08-2002, 12:12 AM
Was informed that Toto had her card cancelled today. Third gal in that house to retire. First was Jane B than Mimi and now Toto.....

Prime2000

Humsap69
17-08-2002, 12:19 AM
Was informed that Toto had her card cancelled today. Third gal in that house to retire. First was Jane B than Mimi and now Toto.....

Prime2000

Sure or not Bro Prime...Toto cancel her card liao??? what a pity...she is such a legend of her own league......!!!!

omnia
17-08-2002, 12:20 AM

Prime2000

oh dear...another cute and good service gal gone...think leng leng most likely to follow suit...oh well...if his connections in m'sia are still tight...the okt sld be able to find some good replacements soon...think one of the hses that generally hv a good selection of gals...

Prime2000
17-08-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Humsap69

Sure or not Bro Prime...Toto cancel her card liao??? what a pity...she is such a legend of her own league......!!!!

Should be sure as the information was from a reliable source. You can double confirm tomorrow if you want.

Prime2000

cuntking
17-08-2002, 01:39 AM
bro sting, if she has cancelled her card she cannot be back for at least a year .. no more buying of ToTo, wack 4D lor ... hee hee

Originally posted by sting691

confirm liao. i just called her m'sian handphone number. she had cancelled her card. she has some personal problems and may not return to Singapore within two to three mths.

p.s. please DON'T ASK me for her pirvate numbers.

DarkLord
17-08-2002, 01:54 AM

NOT TRUE.

She will be back........comfrim.

Heh hopefully the rumours we have heard are not true.

heh lets wait patiently for the return of the "handle-with-care" gal.