PDA

View Full Version : Newbie gratitude payback

biteme
27-05-2005, 10:54 PM
hihi.....was cheonging for years but juz started on FL cos quite bored in the legal dens...no new stuffs there. Anyway have to thank a few guys like super glues, iceman7, lauchek,klyt11 who give me Fl contacts to newbies like me....actually i wrote an Fr on Anqi previouly......so this is the second one...as i promised, i will write an Fr bout it. This lobang is from iceman7...thanx bro.

Made an appointment wif jolin thro iceman7 contacts..reached bout 445 n went to the RV hotel to meet her....ding dong..she open the door and i went in....could see anyone as she is hiding behind door and i saw her.....wah...super SYT and chio face...she was wearing a pink baby doll lingerie and smiling at me.....she ask me go bath 1st and i did that and went to the bathroom....and sadly..bath myself......she din joined me :(
anyway i bathed finished and went out wif a tower aorund my butt and she was naked when i saw her....wah....great body...great boobs...and i have a great erection....
i lie on the bed and she cath bath me nipples and body...but briefly onli and she capped me and start licking and bj me didi......didi harden she say my didi very thick( same ploy again)...and she lick for bout 5 min she she say my did too thick...she not ridding me cos scared...i say ok and juz mounted her missionary....she gasped when i entered her and i juz continued pumped and pumped in that position and she was moaning wif a sexy voice when for 10min of pumping her moan sounds a bit painfull and she say she was feeling pain cos my didi too thick.....my heart softened and i juz pulled out and left my didi out in the cold...wondering what to do next...then she suggested hj me.
i juz lie there and she tcss wif me with hj me....she feel guilty cos my didi too thick she cannot tahan and in the end bcome a hj....i say nvm lah.....and then she suggested i hj while she caressed and masturbate herslf....i say ok and she lie there and caressed while i hj myself to heaven...in the end shot a lot of yogurt on her body.....and some on the bed and walls.....she juz gigled and i went bathed and dressed myself, paid her and left....on my way out saw another gal wif a cfm look looking at me.....tink could be her roomate...anyway that is for next time....
Ratings
Jolin
21 years old
looks: 8.5.....really a SYT and innocent look
boobs: 8.5......tink is C cup and very soft...but nipple a bit black so minus 0.5 marks
figure:8....overall proportion damn good
frenching:..not allowed....not even kissing on lips....
bj:6....capped as usual....
fj:6...onli one position.....and din complete
cost: 120 included rm
rtf:....not likely.....cos still got many many unexplored girls
note: one thing is that she is definitely a SYT wif great body...but as usual...she is quite new and inexperienced so service wise is average....but if u are a sucker for SYT...she is the one...but try not force her to do unwiling stuffs...
LASTLY.....hope u like the FR and pls pls upped my points....cos i need them to reward the bros who helped me and also to be able to get more FL contacts...and for her contacts u can approached bro iceman7 and help upped his points for his contribution too....thanx and have a nice day :)

CNNcmg
27-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Good FR...
She local or?

Konkek Johnson
28-05-2005, 01:58 AM
nice fr bro....highly informative......

keep it up and keep on bonking

z4cht3r
28-05-2005, 08:23 AM
if i'm not wrong, the gals he's talking abt are the same as the ones in the thread "Malay FL MIMI at compass hotel"..which is also $100 for 3some..brudders pls correct me if i'm wrong

biteme
28-05-2005, 10:41 AM
oh...forgot bout her nationality...sorry bout that.......she is PRC.....anyway thanx the bro who upped my points...and if any bro who wants the contact know should get it from bro iceman7 as he is the oringinator...thanx thanx

SuperIdle
28-05-2005, 11:02 AM
oh...forgot bout her nationality...sorry bout that.......she is PRC.....anyway thanx the bro who upped my points...and if any bro who wants the contact know should get it from bro iceman7 as he is the oringinator...thanx thanx

great FR,read also steam liow..thanks

IceMan7
23-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Hi biteme,
Thanks for providing this FR on Jolin... :D

IceMan7
24-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Below FR provided by JS76.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro my FR not on Dolly but her friend Jolin think seen her somewhere
before cant remember think you pass me her contact before
Yesteday went to meet Dolly arrive at meeting location early call her but she say i too early she not around at the moment so she ask Jolin to meet me.Went up to the place knock and out comes a pretty lady.
TC abit bath then proceed to bed for action.
body is nice boobs around B cup with nice nipple.
begin by massage me with her breast and lick me all over.
Bj with caps and her suction is gd overall happy with foreplay for ok.
By then she was quite wet down there when i finger her abot.
she proceed to ride me and i change to missionary.
cant reli see weather is she enjoying it as her
expression is part laughing,in pain or happy so ask her is it painful
or ticklish.
she say my brother abit too big she not used to it
hahahahaahah.pump her half way can see she cant tahan liao think in
pain but i can fell she is still wet down there.
she ask me to stop and her went to toliet to relieve herself!!came back pump her for 10 mins then i decided to ask her to breast fuck me till i cum she agree and i cum all over her breast
overall generally a ok session

Body 8
Breast think B cup nice nipple
BJ with cap 7
Fj 6.5

Those in my email list should received her contact by now... :D

24-06-2005, 08:46 PM
hihi.....was cheonging for years but juz started on FL cos quite bored in the legal dens..............u can approached bro iceman7 and help upped his points for his contribution too....thanx and have a nice day :)

bro biteme, up ur pt liao, just minor comment on ur FR, hope u dun mind......maybe next time you would like to leave the hotel name out, quite easy to guess the hotel...seems like tis hotel got a lot of PRC lobangs. damage 120? usually 100 if no okt I think but again depends on quality. if got okt, may go up to 150 or 200.

bro iceman, can pm me contact. pardon my ignorance, are u okt or just giving out contacts on goodwill?

IceMan7
24-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Hi 789550,

Check yr PM... :rolleyes:

24-06-2005, 10:48 PM
haha, sorry for my misunderstanding, thru my exchange of pm with bro Iceman, I confirm he not okt lah. :D

IceMan7
27-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Hi 789550,
Thanks for adding my rep points!

wishwell
28-06-2005, 11:21 AM
bro iceman.. pm you but think your mailbox full..
Pm me asap.. thanks alot(Waiting for the FL pic..)

CheerZ~~

IceMan7
28-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Hi wishwell,
Check yr email...Jolin & Joey.
Keep u busy the whole week... :D

IceMan7
01-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Jolin Is Back ... PM me if you need her contact. :D

IceMan7
03-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Some sms me saying Jolin look like Fiona Xie ...;)
Well, look maybe 70%.
Boobs size ... no just B cup but nice and firm.

Marksman
03-02-2006, 09:47 PM
bro biteme, up ur pt liao, just minor comment on ur FR, hope u dun mind......maybe next time you would like to leave the hotel name out, quite easy to guess the hotel...seems like tis hotel got a lot of PRC lobangs. damage 120? usually 100 if no okt I think but again depends on quality. if got okt, may go up to 150 or 200.

bro iceman, can pm me contact. pardon my ignorance, are u okt or just giving out contacts on goodwill?

I can confirmed and vertify that Bro Iceman is a real Super Cheongster and always forward email to some of us whenever he bonk new gals,i m sure he is a rare bro in SB that always share.Happy New Year Bro Iceman.

IceMan7
25-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi the_zephyr,
Post yr FR here...thanks.

wethon
25-02-2006, 11:04 AM
I agree... Bro Iceman share contacts quite often..esp useful for newbies like us... :)

happybonker
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Jolin Is Back ... PM me if you need her contact. :D

Bro Iceman...if you dont mind....I just wanna clarify if I got the same contact...

Jolin 81035 XXX......

IceMan7
11-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Bro Iceman...if you dont mind....I just wanna clarify if I got the same contact...

Jolin 81035 XXX......
Yes, but I think she is leaving soon.

the_zephyr
14-03-2006, 01:45 PM
Ok, my apologies to bro IceMan7 for this very late FR. This is gonna be real quick and simple (sorrie la, typing in office gotta make it quick). Tried Jolin on 21/2/06, at about 9pm. Reached the hotel, and i was told that she's at a diff hotel! Damn it...hopped on to a taxi, thankfully, the other hotel wasnt much of a distance from the earlier hotel. Walked to the hotel (bloody taxi driver dropped me off at some isolated place), and had to wait for her to come down and 'collect' me (hotel requires visitor pass or something).

Upon entering room, we tcss abit (2nd time visiting her, 1st session was with Dolly, u can read about it here : ), and i hopped on into the shower myself. Dried myself quickly and she started off with some catbath, and later on, bj wit cap. FJ was up next, did her missionary and doggie, couldnt cum after 15-20 mins + so i decided to get a hj, came 5 mins after that. TCSS a lil before proceeding to shower. She was a lil bit in a rush at that point of time cuz she had to work (some ktv at that area). 15mins later Dolly came back...just said hi and stuff. Paid Jolin and left soon after tt.....phew...tts it guys, lol!

Here are my ratings :
Name : Jolin
Looks : 8/10 - (SYT - looks a lil bit jap IMO)
Body : 8/10 - cute bod, some baby fats here and there
Height : < 1.6m
Attitude : 7/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Maybe

K tt's it, im outta here. Till then, happy bonkin ya' all! Woops before i forget..thx again Bro IceMan7, ur da man la. Another FR to post soon! ;)