PDA

View Full Version : Desker Hse 45

blondes
01-06-2005, 06:35 PM
saw a pretty looking girl (chinese) with sharp features + very fair+ Slim..... but that was abt 2 yrs ago... would like to bonk her ,, but always she is not around...

recently, gone down to walk walk.. walk past Hse 45, didnt saw her... any1 knows where she is ????? thanksssssssssssssss :p

Faint
14-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Bro, no offence but you kind of suay man, for 2 yrs liao still never get to fuck her. Put it in this way, she retired liao, lah ok.
Happy searching.

ray_tan
15-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Bro, no offence but you kind of suay man, for 2 yrs liao still never get to fuck her. Put it in this way, she retired liao, lah ok.
Happy searching.

Haha..you make my day

blondes
15-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Happy searching.

no la.... 2 yrs ago. i was in NS ma... so no time to go down there,,, before to NS, went a few times, she was working,,,, recently go down, but didnt saw her anymore,,,,///.... :o

mrfireball59
15-06-2005, 10:28 PM
maybe like you she also ORD already ma...kekeke :D

dempsey
15-06-2005, 10:48 PM
no la.... 2 yrs ago. i was in NS ma... so no time to go down there,,, before to NS, went a few times, she was working,,,, recently go down, but didnt saw her anymore,,,,///.... :o

See if you like go for it and don't wasting..they also ROD one day :)

Faint
16-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Agree, see it shoot it. Never give any chance of escape. Had too much of such bad experience in the past. There was once kanna cut queue, after she board the car, roam the whole of GL for the next 3 days still never get to see her since then... So now, even during makan, see guam one also chiong, the feeling of seaching really sucks.

blondes
18-06-2005, 03:46 AM
Agree, see it shoot it. Never give any chance of escape. Had too much of such bad experience in the past. There was once kanna cut queue, after she board the car, roam the whole of GL for the next 3 days still never get to see her since then... So now, even during makan, see guam one also chiong, the feeling of seaching really sucks.

i agreed..... :p