PDA

View Full Version : Juagen Standards

essray
29-06-2013, 03:33 AM
With the creation of a directory specifically for massage services, massage has been given a new highlight as compared to before where they had to go under other directories like massage parlours and FL dome 2. With this increased popularity, there has also been a bigger focus on different specifications for massage practitioners with jargon like HDLY (海底捞月), JG (抓根), baojian tuina (保健推拿), mosha (抹煞) etc coming up.

Rather than have them become jargon for brothers out there, I would just like to give my five cents worth of what I feel JG should be as there are many people offering JG but with greatly differing standards - from ending up as a simple hand job to real performance boosters. For the other fields of study, I leave it to more experienced brothers out there to share their experiences.

Juagen aka Prostate Massage/Manhood treatment has been touted by many to be the rejuvenating massage of your little brother/head together with its associated acupressure points and veins. Some claim that it can even cure erectile dysfunction but that point remains to be proven. Nevertheless, the process of JG can sometimes be painful to the point of torturous where you are brought many times to the point of climax and then cooled down. At the end, you leave feeling more power inside your little head leading to better sex for the next few times. Some even go for regular sessions with to maintain and improve their sexual performance.

Last I checked, there were no official certificates for providing JG (although there are certificates for Chinese tuina massage) and there is no official study for this field of massage. JG is also a Chinese invention purportedly adapted from Traditional Chinese Medicine though some have gotten training from a variety of masters in China or the Land of Smiles.

There have been many FRs written on many JG but the majority seem to include pressing of the main few acupressure points - the thighs, slightly below the navel and below the scrotum (balls). During the pressing of the acupressure points, there would be some pain involved for some. It would also involve massaging the penis till close to the point of climax and then easing it back. During the massaging, the veins of your penis will be repeatedly stroked by the fingers as you feel a surge of blood to your little head.

More enjoyable would be the HDLY which involves you lying on your front, hips slightly raised and getting your little head massaged from behind to attention.

Hope that this post will provide some insights for brothers out there and perhaps lead to a standardization of what JG is rather than have it as a spec for massage gems. Hopefully more experienced brothers out there who have JG maintenance can post their MRs and share more on this topic to enlighten all of us!

sanig
29-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Juagen aka Prostate Massage/Manhood treatment has been touted by many to be the rejuvenating massage of your little brother/head together with its associated acupressure points and veins.

As an ang moh I have been trying various ladies and still I think I have only come close once to real deal...seems many advertise but just end up different type of HJ...any hints welcome as to where can experience the real deal - thanks in advance.

sneakyboy
29-06-2013, 10:26 PM
As an ang moh I have been trying various ladies and still I think I have only come close once to real deal...seems many advertise but just end up different type of HJ...any hints welcome as to where can experience the real deal - thanks in advance.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=377680

You might want to try this lady. Not sure if she will serve ang moh but her JG is not the make you come version (on the contrary, you will not feel like coming at all). She will press the nerves (or some area) on your balls among other things. Its the slightly uncomfortable kind but supposedly good for that area. She apparently went to learn from an old master before.

Squeezy
06-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I had tried one who provide JG service. Even though I'm not sure whether that is the correct method or not, but i Bet there is not a single person who can say this is the actual JG or not.....

Before she begin, she will ask whether you want 1 or 2 HJ.

She began by a strong massage on my back for 1.5hr....a really nice massage which covered my whole back and legs. Massage points - 9/10.

I fell asleep and by the time she woke me up, she was signaling me to raise my hips. Then she massage the dick with me laying on my chest and she sort of pulled the dick back and caress the dock head. Very different from some of the ladies and this went on for also 10mins. I must say she is really good at teasing me.

When I turned over, to my disappointment, she only allows auto roam with clothes on.....a massive breasts but cannot see the real food...quite wasted...

Overall service - 8.5
Value for money - 10

KiSiaoD
09-07-2013, 08:26 PM
I have tried several JG in town. There are two that are my favorite.

One is Xiao Hong (she learned from thai master and I tried that master too). This method slowly press on all "uneven" and "lumpy" areas of your testicles and veins. Can be very painful. Its said ones these are cleared, it your flow will be good. Xiao Hong also does sensual HJ. I rate her as one of the best in this sensual HJ area.

Unfortunately, police got to her and she is now sent back.

The other current great one is Ye Feng doing JG. She does not do the fine slow pressing to smoothen out the lumps but her depth reach is much deeper than Xiao Hong and her area coverage is more than Xiao Hong. After her JG, you can feel a surrounding "release" in your groin. testicales and penis.

Who is better? I like Ye Feng JG better than Xiao hong but Ye Feng does not do sensual HJ. I loved Xiao Hong Sensual HJ. On her good day, she can keep you high for one hour before release.

Currently I rate Ye Feng as top in town. I like strong touch and greater "penetration" into your veins area. Her few students like karen are also very good but with softer touch.

KiSiaoD
09-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Ye Feng is great in JG. I am looking for a great HDLY lady that will do it like half hour or more. so far, all are just "fast fast" finish job. Not know anyone that will patiently do HDLY.

Use to know a PDMM doing massage with HDLY. Wow. she really masaage your ass, butt area, dick and balls from behind for a very long (HDLY). She is at XiYuan in Jalan Sultan. She was the best so far I know. Well, her husband came to SG and she became stopped working.

maituleow
11-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Simple Comparison:

Angel better than Ping Ping better than Ye Feng...

go figure.....(hint: search under JG)

scorpio99
11-07-2013, 04:05 PM
My personal vote goes to Ye Fang as well when it comes to JG. She's has been around for many years and still the best of the best IMHO. Can feel the effects esp when i wake up the next morning. Been going back to her or at times, one of her visiting proteges who are just as good too for monthly maintenance.

You may read from her threads here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=229585

The next other good one i've tried is also the one mentioned by bro sneakyboy above.
Will not mention her name since she would like to keep it very discreet in her latest thread but she's quite good too and very service orientated lady. She also had been around for 1-2 years at least already and will visit her at times too if i just want a quick HJ release after the JG for which it is not available at YF 's side. She learnt her skills from an old thai master according to her.

Looking forward to hear more good JG queen from other bros...:D

haolepanther
13-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Just sharing so please don't flame me. No disrespect to all bros or OKTs here also. Just in case, I am still searching for the elusive expert JG masseuse

I'm sorry and disappointed to say that I never had a REAL JG job since more than 10-15 years ago. Eg Connie from Take5(now closed) and Thai lady, Jenny from the old G**dF****r and another Chiangmai lady from S****g Spa. Tried once with through YF's sister or something. Many times with Mary thru Bro Haonan as well.

All of them are quite good and I would say they can do almost 70-80% of the job. The most crucial 20-30% is not for everyone though as this is the most painful and perhaps the most likelihood for injury. For bros who have experienced it 15-20 years ago, they would know what I'm saying.

What is missing?

1. Breaking the Stick
Have you ever had your dick cracked? Sounds bad!! This is one of the most painful experience I had but trust me when I say its the best!!. Typically after all the pressing on the testes and scrotum, getting you up and then pressing some point on your dick to calm it down followed with strokes on the lower abdomen. There comes a time where they are supposed to give 3-4 tugs/pulls on your dick in the direction of your feet, before the masseuse actually raise themselves and with their grip on the base of your dick (near abdomen), and actually jerking it in a single downward motion to crack it. You will hear this "pop" sound like when they crack your back during Thai massages.

2. Tugging the veins
Prior to above, typically 10-15mins are spent tugging the veins on the testes. The experienced masseuse will feel your testes, rotating them in her hands to relax you before pinching at the veins. This is also painful but the pain is different. When they start the pinching, you can feel pins and needles on your testes followed by bouts of bruising pain like kena blue black. They will typically pinch and pull to stretch out the knots. You can sometimes feel the tugging up your lower abdomen.

3. Milking the sac
This part I don't really enjoy. Cause this is the time they oil their thumb or finger and jam about inch up your arse. This is followed by a rotating massaging motion near the base of your dick. As they do this, you can sometimes see "whitish or translucent" coming out of your penis but it is not cum.

This is how I would define it.
1. 10% arousal
2. 20% abdomen/lower abdomen massage
3. 20% massage around groin - especially the left and right side near the thigh joint
4. 20% penis and testes massage - testes massage here refer to removing lumpiness
5. 10% Vein tugging/stretching - removing knots(diff from No. 4)
6. 10% Breaking the stick
7. 10% Milking the sac

How to tell that JG works besides the above:
- Real JG typically don't require you to "let go". Even if you want to, the good masseuse will ask you to wait 2-3 hours later and you are advised to drink only warm water during this time. You will also fart a fair bit during this time.
- Your 1st pee visit - you will feel that your pissing power is dramatically increased. Much stronger and more urgent.
- Your 1st Fuck session can last more than 45 mins. The volume of sperm would also be doubled if not tripled. Try to aim the hanging ceiling light. There's a good chance you can cover your partner's entire abdomen with your cum and shoot her under the chin from missionary.

I haven't had a similar experience since and I'm still searching. Would be great if bros think they have a treasure to share.

XinPasare
24-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Hey Bros, any real authentic JG masseuse to intro? YF seems to be gone. :(
please PM me.

bj_dragon
09-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Long ago I had YF contacts but seems like it's gone now too. All the adverts out there seem to be a glorified HJ.

I mean... JG with a release?? Doesn't that defeat the whole thing? :confused:

Anyway, seriously appreciate if someone can share/PM a real (or at least as real as it gets) JG. The links in this thread are dead btw.

Botakhead
11-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Anyone have info of what happened to YF?

Cannot seem to get her or see her info anymore.

abuu
14-03-2016, 09:38 AM
i tried more than a dozen.
i specifically tell masseur : NOT looking for HJ

BUT most are HJ in disguise.

todate LiXin is the best.
near dorsett hotel,outran MRT exit H.

$35 half hour.

pitbullm
14-03-2016, 01:12 PM
i tried more than a dozen.
i specifically tell masseur : NOT looking for HJ

BUT most are HJ in disguise.

todate LiXin is the best.
near dorsett hotel,outran MRT exit H.

$35 half hour.

Hi bro, may i know what is the shop name? I visited yf once in 2011, and am looking for someone just as good or better :) Thank you

abuu
14-03-2016, 11:33 PM
PM me - refer by abUU
please up me. thanks

a GOOD juagen entails massage via AH.

abuu
15-03-2016, 11:13 AM
i tried several posted massage service with Juagen -
ALL failed to deliver .

i also tried few walkin massage saloon in spore & JB.
all disappointing.

wasted lots of time & $$.
as i am NOT interested in AERO/HJ.

purely JUAGEN.and enjoy a GOOD session

abuu
20-03-2016, 10:36 AM
a good JG masseur can control & will advise NO release.
unless U looking for a quick HJ- only pay $3O.

a good JG will include few minutes massage thru your AH,
slight awkward, slight pain.

abuu
22-03-2016, 09:48 AM
dear BRUDDERS

today Lixin returned china on urgent personal matters.

many brooders have PM me very good feedback. HengZ
i was putting my head on chopping block.

my reputation & credibility @ stake.
just helping brooders to save time & $$.

will advise brooders on her return.

Rangerplay
24-03-2016, 11:09 AM
I am interested in authentic juagen.

Please pm me when she's back.

Thanks!

abuu
25-03-2016, 10:44 AM
brUUders after LiXin return china.

i tried 2 new masseurs this week.
first was from onLIne- total waste of time & $$.
worse she was in RED..Fuck !! still accept customers.

SWAY sway sawy.. like kena lim swee sway.#!!^##

second was siow Yan.

it was a wonderful 6O minutes.
thoroughLy enjoyed her JG & body

i highly recommend siow Yan.

a new JG pro from chongqing . BUT in JB-
few doors from the famous BANGKOK SPA.

rm6O for std 1 hours.
dont opt for package. boss pocket half the extra $$

rest are add ons- rm5O each .

she is very popular.so MUST book in advance.
or waste tour trip.

from 11 am till 2am

HOU GONG MASSAGE CENTRE : O7-3361829
jalan abiad- off taman pelangi

ask for siow yan.

wechat id : wn2292322055

brudders. take care of her.

abuu
25-03-2016, 10:45 AM
ADD ONS:

discuss your needs & desires privately
with her in the room.

power69
25-03-2016, 12:43 PM
PM me - refer by abUU
please up me. thanks

a GOOD juagen entails massage via AH.

is it intro by bro vaxva

power69
25-03-2016, 12:45 PM
joanne malaysian, 32yo
home massage ,with jg.
hp, 84298029

wohaha96
12-11-2016, 10:44 PM
bro, I am still looking for good authentic juagen, no shooting type, any good recommendations?

Apollo
13-11-2016, 10:55 AM
bro, I am still looking for good authentic juagen, no shooting type, any good recommendations?

AMK Ling Ling good JG, no release by default

DatukSeks
13-11-2016, 08:04 PM
sorry, posted wrong forum ...

si3wmai
19-02-2017, 03:18 AM
bro got contact can share?

lifeduo
09-12-2023, 12:34 PM
any contact to share?

previously went to this Ping Ping..

lost contact.. is she still working?

or any good recommendation to share?

toshiba
11-12-2023, 01:15 AM
any contact to share?

previously went to this Ping Ping..

lost contact.. is she still working?

or any good recommendation to share?

Return +22 Toshiba

10-12-2023

🟡 https://onlyfans.com/hongkongdoll

Hotstuff82
25-03-2024, 04:41 PM
Bros who are still looking for legit JG services, i do have one to recommend and provides professional JG skills as trained under a master in Chiangmai based off methodology. Do drop me a PM if ya keen to get her contacts. Strictly no release for stronger effects!

Cheers
HS82