View Full Version : Raid!!!!!!!!!

raymondl3est
09-06-2005, 08:30 AM
last night have a big raid from what i know L10 L14 L16 L24
and also joo chiat hear that have take 100+ altogether
:mad:

ahpaul25
09-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Yup , it true.....Many are been raid by anti vice and police.......well, june liao ma.....taking bonus ma....must work hard to perform lor.....hehehe.....100+, I not clear but GL there around 30+ liao.....haiz...... :(

raymondl3est
09-06-2005, 08:46 AM
L10 have take away 20+ L24 30+ :mad:

proprimate
09-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Business was usual from 2am onwards but by then not many people around liaow. Cheers!

spidey2278
09-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Yeah...man!! it's hppn ard 11+pm..stupid AV honda almost rammed their open door into my frd's van..damn pity those girls..got chased down the road n putted my the hair like wild animal :mad: ...anyway we dun get that kind of chance to view real life maimi vice in action lor..like movies...all the girls running for cover!!...mus be a major op...i tink AV full force out last nite, at least 40% og girls kanna caught liao!

Frankiestine
09-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Yup , it true.....Many are been raid by anti vice and police.......well, june liao ma.....taking bonus ma....must work hard to perform lor.....hehehe.....100+, I not clear but GL there around 30+ liao.....haiz...... :(
maybe june holidays also must clear the streets if not school boyz nuthing to do go and chio these fl...

joemac21
09-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Don't mean to be evil but it may really be a good thing. Recently, the selection of PRCs in GL really sucks. Not your typical PRC beauties, some are even butt ugly and fat.

Was at GL last night about 4 am, there are still quite a number left un-caught namely those in L6 and L14, wonder when new stocks will arrive?

Really ah?? So good of them! Clearing old stock for new replenishment :cool:

durex
09-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Three year ago still able to see young prc gers,dont know after tis raid got or not :confused:

ramza412
09-06-2005, 12:35 PM
lucky finish my fuck at 10pm+ :)

ultraman6496
09-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Oh no...

Sianz...

No stocks liao... :o

Bomb
09-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Haiz, pray for them........
Ppl juz need to eat lay...
AV leave some rice for ppl to eat ma

angkong25
09-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Really ah?? So good of them! Clearing old stock for new replenishment :cool:

Clearing on yr behalf mah... so tat brown sugar can move in .... :D

spidey2278
09-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Clearing on yr behalf mah... so tat brown sugar can move in .... :D

isaw more brown sugar kanna napped than the prc esp ovr at lor 6 n the T junction...went ter at ard 10+ got a funny feeling liao as we reach lor6 first..deserted siah...parked our car at lor14..and ltr at ard close to 11pm..den saw the brown sugar slowly started to stream out..but not those at lor6..one...seem to me like the AV eyeing on them more lei! ( i also sme x got the things for brown sugar). :D

Dizzy_88
09-06-2005, 04:50 PM
No wonder! Was driving around L28, i stopped and relaxed for awhile.. 1 FL saw me and walk towards me.. my phone rang,she saw me talking on phone, next min i saw her run like no tomorrow..

mirage
09-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Do they raid hotel rooms?

gonggong18
09-06-2005, 07:58 PM
isaw more brown sugar kanna napped than the prc .............seem to me like the AV eyeing on them more lei! ( i also sme x got the things for brown sugar). :D
Teritorial dispute among the invisible hand behind it?????

spidey2278
09-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Teritorial dispute among the invisible hand behind it?????

wah..u made it sound like local shanghai beach remade :D ..come to tink of it ..possible la..those with the prc lane is unusually quiet before the raid lei..like the okt pre-emt it :eek:

Super4V1Blue
09-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Do they raid hotel rooms?
heard from my fren they do but never have the experince before lah the men will be charge as well too

urger
09-06-2005, 08:25 PM
No wonder last night I was eating REN REN BIG PRAWN NOODLE at GL, saw so many FLs walking pass me. Then go walk walk din see a single soul out there!

Bomb
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
din see a single soul out there!

Wat soul u wanna see? :eek:
Mai luan kong wei ah

Frankiestine
09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
heard from my fren they do but never have the experince before lah the men will be charge as well too
i dun think the guy will be charged but only embarassing part is they bring you back to "assist" in their investigation...and then ask someone for married guys of course they ask you to call spouse to sign you out (but is this compulsory)...but that is one thing i dun understand....if you are not charged for a crime while must get some one you know to go down to police station to sign you out???

spidey2278
09-06-2005, 08:30 PM
No wonder last night I was eating REN REN BIG PRAWN NOODLE at GL, saw so many FLs walking pass me. Then go walk walk din see a single soul out there!

i will be going down ground zero..to check out any balance 'SOULS' ltr..keke :D

spidey2278
09-06-2005, 08:35 PM

I remember once many years back..while bonking in the room at those legalised fish tank outlet..suddenly AV came knocking the room door n the girl have to leave for inspection..leaving me in the room 1/2 fucked..and cd on..that the closest experience i had to a raid :D

Super4V1Blue
09-06-2005, 08:41 PM
but because my fren father into this type of FL business 1 so i always hear alot of sotries liaoz man n i m speaking the truth if here got any1 cheong L24 my frenz father homebase there

Super4V1Blue
09-06-2005, 08:43 PM
but that is one thing i dun understand....if you are not charged for a crime while must get some one you know to go down to police station to sign you out???

proabably just to make u embrassed lor n probably to make ur family break up cock rite those AV

urger
09-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Wat soul u wanna see? :eek:
Mai luan kong wei ah

No FLs' bpdy but their FLing spirit....

popiah
09-06-2005, 10:05 PM
hi all

RAID ???? yeah.....i was at GL lor 4 for coffee session and saw a "loti" petrol van around 2000 hrs....issuing summons to vehicles doing illegal parking along the sketch of the road...

signoff
raid popiah

awesome04
09-06-2005, 11:13 PM
So many raidssssss..... sian ...

Spursgetz
09-06-2005, 11:49 PM
just went to GL for dinner earlier...and after that have a walk from lor 6 to 18...not many gers available...and only saw 2 that i fancy.....guess need to wait for new stock to arrive... :(

raymondl3est
10-06-2005, 08:04 AM
bro popian u sell popian at lor 4 coffee shop
but there got many siam bu at there ler kekeke

AmazonGer
10-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Went prowling at GL last nite. Business as usual at L18 to L10. Quite a numbers of new faces. Time to cheong GL again.........

Horsepower
10-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Damn the raiders !! I drove around last week and saw a SYT at Darlene. Stopped the car and asked for her number. When I called last nite, phone is off. Suspect got caught. KNN !

raymondl3est
10-06-2005, 10:41 AM
what is the gal name keke maybe i know her i can give u some infor :D

Frankiestine
10-06-2005, 10:57 AM
proabably just to make u embrassed lor n probably to make ur family break up cock rite those AV
thats the part i dun understand...if you never commit crime or not charge must anyone sign you out...afterall if you go there just to give statement and "assist" their investigation..i thought finished can just leave..?? any legal eagles can advise..

MicroVan
10-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi Bros.,

I'm a newbie here.

I've heard about raids there, and would like to know what happens if you're in a middle of a session with a trans and the burst into the room?

That means I'd be arrested? WHat's the consequence?

Kind of worrisome, like that how to relax and enjoy?

spidey2278
10-06-2005, 12:58 PM
GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS..went down GL last nite..seem that all the girls r back..and even manage to spotted sme new faces...and even the brown sugar are also out in full division force siah!!..looks like they have also learn fm our army...alot of reserve to standby..keke!!
:D

Exciter101
10-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Good to hear that......
When there is a demands, there is always supplies. :D
Ready to go anytime ....

ThaiGerSiao
11-06-2005, 01:43 AM
GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS..went down GL last nite..seem that all the girls r back..and even manage to spotted sme new faces...and even the brown sugar are also out in full division force siah!!..looks like they have also learn fm our army...alot of reserve to standby..keke!!
:D

Not really leh... i went there for dinner early jus now at around 8 plus... walk around abit drizzling... but see only a few little cats and dogs... either must be the little rain or kena raid again...

Knn i tink i damn suay everytime go there wan 2 try see no girls around.... when go there not to try... all come out... grhhh :mad:

akaza24
11-06-2005, 02:18 AM
Went there jalan and find a few quite bonkable stocks, esp ard lor 6 area and the alley between 12-14.

gonggong18
11-06-2005, 10:32 PM
No wonder last night .......din see a single soul out there!
Don't lah, 2 more months the gate will be open and many will be on holidays.. :D

bakah
12-06-2005, 03:30 AM
just went ard 12pm saw only a few walk till 1 plus still no sign.must be raid had to go a tui na shop and settle

Horny4Ever
12-06-2005, 03:39 AM
went there ard 1 plus...can see that its very very quite...hope new stocks will come soon.... :rolleyes:

raymondl3est
12-06-2005, 08:29 AM
last night is the raid lah
last night all come to geylang and look for that guy that run away from prison
i think tonight they will come again
sian no gal to see again :mad:

raymondl3est
12-06-2005, 11:56 AM
so here is the place that un MR ZAPPER that zap me
may i know why zap me is my infor is wrong or anything
???????????????? :confused: or did i make any mistake

JWNY
12-06-2005, 01:21 PM
with all these raids....Thai girls in the tanks will be the ones laughing to the bank then...... :p

angkong25
12-06-2005, 01:23 PM
with all these raids....Thai girls in the tanks will be the ones laughing to the bank then...... :p

They hve always been laughing... :D

JWNY
12-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by angkong25
They hve always been laughing... :D

...and we...crying... ;)

raymondl3est
12-06-2005, 04:48 PM
...and we...crying... ;)
but we also song song gao jurong :D

like2bonk
12-06-2005, 05:18 PM
No wonder the place is a dead town. How to make IR successful?

raymondl3est
19-06-2005, 08:01 AM
OMG last night raid again
hear many indon and china from lor 12 kena
the time is 3+am :eek:

raymondl3est
19-06-2005, 08:16 AM
????????
why i kena zap again here :confused:
don't tell me is AV zap me
because i share the infor
what the fxxx

raymondl3est
19-06-2005, 12:26 PM
thanks for one of the bro the up me
thankssssssssssssss :D

kaizer
19-06-2005, 04:01 PM
brothers, this is a question i wana ask for a very long time le.. although ive been cheong for like 3 yrs, ive nvr been caught wif a FL b4.. can ani1 tell me the consequences of kana caught for patronising a FL wif no official license?

raymondl3est
29-06-2005, 08:30 AM
last night hear that Lor 14 Lip put fight ler
ah dez hear it must be very happy liao :rolleyes:

sunzisky
29-06-2005, 09:31 AM
thks for sharing keep us update
cheers

funkyspunk
29-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Thanx bro raymondl3est for the info... any new updates?

raymondl3est
29-06-2005, 07:05 PM
KNN everytime i update here i kanna zap
i don't update anymore CCB

Cheri_Popper
29-06-2005, 07:14 PM
can ani1 tell me the consequences of kana caught for patronising a FL wif no official license?

Under the present law, you have not committed any offence. There is nothing AV can do to you but take down your particulars and record a statement from you either at scene or at their office in Cantonment Road.

They might also inconvient you by making you report to their office for the purpose of investigation or embaress you by calling your family to go down to their office.

Should they decide to charge the girl and the girl decide not to plead guilty, you might have to become a Prosecution Witness.

Please note that should you want to help the FL by giving a false statement by saying that she is your GF, if you are found out (which they would eventually do so), you are liable to be charge for giving a false statement. The charge carries a fine of a few $K or imprisonment or both.

proprimate
30-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Bros,

Clap clap clap, well done anti-vice for cleaning up our society of these people and keeping our country impeccably clean but such hypocrites as want to be seen by society that they are doing their job! For as long there are vice activities, they have a job. If not they would rot behind a mundane desk job till they retire. It excites them, thrill them but this is a word of caution to the anti-vice if u r reading this.

Some anti-vice officers are threading on thin line. If u wan to hold ur job u better take heed of this warning because I am the defender of human rights! I will be the vigilante for these girls and educate them that they have basic human rights on any soil. During interrogation or when u catch them, I have seen girls being kicked, hair pulled, heads butted with their fingers in the van or the girls will tell me of their ordeal. Mind u, these girls never retaliated one bit when caught but were subjected to such treatment. Just because these girls like indonesians do not have high education, u abuse ur powers on them. Making them terrified of u. U r not above the law just as the commandos learn the hard way recently in the news for dunking someone and causing him to die later.

U wan to stir the hornet's nest. I will stir it for u. Anti-vice has SOPs, I am sure there is no written rules that say u could use force during interrogation, apprehend someone with force if the victim surrenders and follows ur instructions or kick them if they cannot answer questions or pushing heads with their hands. Isn't getting caught humiliating enough that u have to subject them to such treatment. Let me remind u again that u r dealing with foreigners even though they are here on vice activities. Some girls I spoke are willing to testify against some anti-vice officers so that such things dun happen in future. I will get these girls to the Indonesian embassy to lodge a complain against the Singapore government in giving such treatment to foreigners.

Jus imagine if u have a Singaporean in another soil and subjected to such treatment, u urself will not accept it and u will say wat right they have! So officers in the anti-vice, watch ur move. U r jus pawns of a bigger picture. U think the govt is gonna defend u, u r wrong. They too got to keep thier ass clean. So getting rid of u is a viable option. U might jus stir animosity between countries. So if u r out of job, then see u in geylang ok? If u have the balls or pussy that is. Other countries I have been, such girls are treated as human beings and they have their rights too. We are not ready as a develop society. we r still not open. We have still a long way to go to be an opened society.

To put everything in perspective, the root of the problem is not the girls but us singaporeans. For as long there is demand, then there is supply. Cut the demand. How u do it? Think of something. I will get the media to cover such stories if I know such incident happen again plus a bonus by taking ur photos secretly and flash it all over the internet and public to see. Well who knows, someone might just knock on ur door to say hello hahahaha

Remember anti-vice dept, do ur job as stated in ur manual. Plus if I am not wrong, if girls doing vice activities and staying in homes there with Singapore owners especailly in Geylang, why r they scott free? They got valid reasons? Or issit becos they are singaporeans. Wan to drag down, drag all the way and not be bias. I know of some people in homes and are not caught for soliciting, the girls are still being hauled down. Give them a break lah! Fight the battle another day like the romans. Dun jus fill ur quota and shit or wan to get promotion or shit! I wan anti-vice to read coz will be posting one to the indonesian embassy too on such matters. The issue is: Basic human right.

Cheers!

Horsepower
30-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Some anti-vice officers are threading on thin line. If u wan to hold ur job u better take heed of this warning because I am the defender of human rights! I will be the vigilante for these girls and educate them that they have basic human rights on any soil. During interrogation or when u catch them, I have seen girls being kicked, hair pulled, heads butted with their fingers in the van or the girls will tell me of their ordeal. Mind u, these girls never retaliated one bit when caught but were subjected to such treatment. Just because these girls like indonesians do not have high education, u abuse ur powers on them.
I concur with what you say. Heard one female AV who is very rough to the gers, now got promoted.

Hanxinco88
30-06-2005, 05:32 AM
Dun jus fill ur quota and shit or wan to get promotion or shit! I wan anti-vice to read coz will be posting one to the indonesian embassy too on such matters. The issue is: Basic human right.

Cheers!

Hi Bro,

The Police Force Acts does empower Police officer to use necessary force on accused person, thus my recomendation is for you to study a bit before you write the letter to the embassy so that you are able to hit them hard.....
rather that they use the PFA to cover themselves....

Points to determine: 1) What is necessary force?
2) When does necessary force ceased?

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts....

Cheers

proprimate
30-06-2005, 08:05 AM
I concur with what you say. Heard one female AV who is very rough to the gers, now got promoted.

Yes I know that one, looks zero, size zero, face of course cannot make it liao. Now u know why she is in there......she buay tahan coz many prettier than her and she cannot be like that and thus have no man to screw her pussy which also means that she coud be a tomboy. Such people if I put a PI on, I am sure she has her dark secrets that she wans to remain undetected.

Bro, will heed ur advise as research is my forte. I dun get my masters for nothing bro. Will write a thorough thesis. hahahaha. Remember....basic human rights. Cheers!

raymondl3est
30-06-2005, 09:18 AM
bro cheers for u human right :D
since that u all like the infor
i will try to update again but pls don't zap me ok
hehe

raymondl3est
30-06-2005, 09:23 AM
last night kena again lor 14
hear that that id fishing to catch the gal
feel pity for them :mad:

sunzisky
30-06-2005, 10:00 AM
well said bro proprimate,i totally agreed with u!!!

Frankiestine
30-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Three cheers to you bro prop for championing these gals course...well i say let lay a trap for this av dogs and bitches for that matter..any bro coming across such raids with undue violence should snap or record it down and then broadcast it to the international community...lets see how many red faces we can count on those straight faced officials if these incidents causes a furore overseas...better still send a copy directly to the embassy of the related citizens..

Exciter101
30-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Three cheers to you bro prop for championing these gals course...well i say let lay a trap for this av dogs and bitches for that matter..any bro coming across such raids with undue violence should snap or record it down and then broadcast it to the international community...lets see how many red faces we can count on those straight faced officials if these incidents causes a furore overseas...better still send a copy directly to the embassy of the related citizens..

Great idea !!!!!
I 2nd to that !!!!!

HuiGe3387
30-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Last night got big raid at all 5 floors of Apollo. But 1 of my beloved at TAM luckily escaped unscathed. KNN the raiders...

sunzisky
30-06-2005, 11:03 AM
wow like dat must keep low profile liao

llyod_hing
30-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Last night got big raid at all 5 floors of Apollo. But 1 of my beloved at TAM luckily escaped unscathed. KNN the raiders...
seems like TAM management didn't pay enuff $$$ to our MIB to keep them away huh? :cool:

Frankiestine
30-06-2005, 12:54 PM
i think must give name to av "RAIDERS OF THE PUSSY FUCKED"..

suckerll
30-06-2005, 01:51 PM
"RAIDERS OF THE PUSSY FUCKED"..muahahaha that's a good 1 frankie! :D

sorasan
30-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Hooked up a PRC FL ... was TCSS with her along the way , realised sometimes its tit for tat ....

As I was approaching L16, saw many police cars and van but no action. Later learn from her , sometimes they just "pass by". Most of the FL will quickly make way for them as if the boys in blue are DA GE , if anyone dun "respect" or giv them face... they just grab her and whoosh... a scrapegoat ...

Hmmmm am I smelling a conspiracy ..............

Frankiestine
30-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Hooked up a PRC FL ... was TCSS with her along the way , realised sometimes its tit for tat ....

As I was approaching L16, saw many police cars and van but no action. Later learn from her , sometimes they just "pass by". Most of the FL will quickly make way for them as if the boys in blue are DA GE , if anyone dun "respect" or giv them face... they just grab her and whoosh... a scrapegoat ...

Hmmmm am I smelling a conspiracy ..............
hahaha even my three year old knows how to say "Police Kayu"...

Frankiestine
30-06-2005, 05:07 PM
My 20mth daugther say monster kayu kayu! :D
Eagle monster..hobo?
alamak Darth JT your daughter lidat say goot meh....

proprimate
01-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Bros,

Some of these gers are caught at homes where they are housed and the best thing is that, they are not even working on the streets. Worse, the owners wit low IQ allow AV to enter their homes. If I am not mistaken, the law states that u need a warrant to search homes plus with sufficient evidence that u r able to do so. These home owners must be educated by me as to tell them that they are not oblige to open the doors to AV into their private homes. The fucking AV can knock all they want till the cows come home, if I dun open the door means I dun, period. That is the problem with all of us, we are not well verse with the law. The AV is jus using their muscles of being scary and people dare not step on their toes!!!!

Well, AV u r f**king wrong!!!!! Yes these gers are wrong in soliciting their bodies but they have rights u know. U better clean up ur act or else ur bosses are going to feel uneasy abt this or for that matter, ur neighbouring countries are gonna give u the heat. Diana Ser....let's GET REAL. Cheers!

Hanxinco88
01-07-2005, 03:36 AM
Bros,

Some of these gers are caught at homes where they are housed and the best thing is that, they are not even working on the streets. Worse, the owners wit low IQ allow AV to enter their homes. If I am not mistaken, the law states that u need a warrant to search homes plus with sufficient evidence that u r able to do so.

Bro Proprimate,

Just to let you know, any police officer with rank ASP or above is a walking warrant, they can knock all doors to gain entry.

Cheers

llyod_hing
01-07-2005, 08:09 AM
Just to let you know, any police officer with rank ASP or above is a walking warrant, they can knock all doors to gain entry.
even though your house got nothing illegal?

anyway, how many ASPs are willing to be on the ground with these runners of theirs? they'd rather be sitting in their air-cond office shake legs n gain credit :D

Hanxinco88
01-07-2005, 04:55 PM

anyway, how many ASPs are willing to be on the ground with these runners of theirs? they'd rather be sitting in their air-cond office shake legs n gain credit :D

Yes, reasons to believe that your house got something illegal eventough there is nothing illegal also can go into your house, this is power given to any ASP of police by the law.

A warrant signed by any ASP also can, so ASP no need to go out, can sit in office and shake leg while his men take his signed warrant and go to the unit to raid.

That is why the head of all police specialised unit must be at least ASP rank....especially AVB...

Cheers

llyod_hing
01-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Yes, reasons to believe that your house got something illegal eventough there is nothing illegal also can go into your house, this is power given to any ASP of police by the law.

A warrant signed by any ASP also can, so ASP no need to go out, can sit in office and shake leg while his men take his signed warrant and go to the unit to raid.
thanks for the eye opener man! ;)

proprimate
02-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Bros,

Jus also read on some laws on code of arrest in Singapore. No force is required if subject submits willingly. Some AV officers did not follow the code and give these gers kicks in the van, for what may I ask? Is there a language barrier that these gers dun understand that u had to resort to violence. So if ur mother dun understand English when I say get into the van, I give her good kick on her ass???!!!! U like?

Plus, such cowards to do it somewhere hidden, wankers!!!! Abuse of power is taken seriously no matter where u r fren. Are these gers ruthless criminals, killers, murderers??!!! These are people who gave carnal pleasure to ur own fellow countrymen and they get shit for it!!! No demand, no supply. Unless u got nothing hanging in between ur legs, the story might be different. cheers!

nukebomb
02-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Bros,

Jus also read on some laws on code of arrest in Singapore. No force is required if subject submits willingly. Some AV officers did not follow the code and give these gers kicks in the van, for what may I ask? Is there a language barrier that these gers dun understand that u had to resort to violence. So if ur mother dun understand English when I say get into the van, I give her good kick on her ass???!!!! U like?

Plus, such cowards to do it somewhere hidden, wankers!!!! Abuse of power is taken seriously no matter where u r fren. Are these gers ruthless criminals, killers, murderers??!!! These are people who gave carnal pleasure to ur own fellow countrymen and they get shit for it!!! No demand, no supply. Unless u got nothing hanging in between ur legs, the story might be different. cheers!
Bro i support u leh with my two hands n two legs.cheers.
If they r doing that i think is not right, they shld be more civilise, to be WL is not easy.

handsome_YD
03-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Good Day!

For offences against Women and Girls like Offences relating to Prostitutions, the power of search and power of arrest and seizure are given tot eh Police under Women's Charter Act namely Ss173 and 174.

S173(1) - The Director, or any person (from MCD), or police office not below Sgt or and officer of ICA and being generally or specially authorised for that purpose in writing by the Director, may enter and for that purpose use force if necessary and search
a) any place where the Director or such person or officer has reasonable cause to believe that an offence under PartX has been or is being committed and
b) any person in that place,

S174(1) The Director, or any person (from MCD), or police office not below Sgt or and officer of ICA and being generally or specially authorised for that purpose in writing by the Director, may arrest or cause to be arrested any persona reasonably believed to be liable to prosecution for an offence under Ss 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 or 148 and may seize and detain any articles, books .......

So offences relating to prostitution, SGt can search the place no need ASP!!

Hanxinco88
03-07-2005, 05:17 AM
So offences relating to prostitution, SGt can search the place no need ASP!!

Agreed. SGT and above is enuff liao for vices. Do you know the reason why sgt and above and not sgt and below???

If bros are interested? I could post the answer....

As for ASP of Police, they are not only able to enter and search premises relating to vice activities, they are WALKING WARRANT...!!!!...any house....or place.....etc....

cheers

suckerll
03-07-2005, 07:42 AM
Agreed. SGT and above is enuff liao for vices. Do you know the reason why sgt and above and not sgt and below???

why?
because of some past abuses of theirs is it? ;)

handsome_YD
03-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Do you know the reason why sgt and above and not sgt and below???

bro, please enlighten us.

I know that S26 CPC states .... searched by police not below SGT.

For suspecting stolen property, Police Officer not below SGT can search w/o warrant - S69 CPC.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:01 PM
brothers, this is a question i wana ask for a very long time le.. although ive been cheong for like 3 yrs, ive nvr been caught wif a FL b4.. can ani1 tell me the consequences of kana caught for patronising a FL wif no official license?

It is not an offence during raid, section 32 to be found in the presense of any FL. There is currently no Laws on the matter. If she's a illegal FL and was caught during raid, then it is categorised under Immigration Act (Cap 133). Unavoidable problems will arises when the I/Os will question your relationship with the FL. Afterwhich they will still release you with or without station bail. (Maybe CPopper may add on.)

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Bro Proprimate,

Cheers

Bro, just to add abit. The police can conduct a search without a search warrant if the provisions of Sections 69 or 70 of the Criminal Procedure Code are satisfied. Quoting a example.

It is clearly stated that any police officer investigating into a seizable offence. Take the case where a policeman is chasing after a robber and the robber runs into a house. Can the policeman forced his way in? Answer is yes.
Reason: Investigating a seizable offence.

As in bro proprimate's case, the Police would have recieved a complaint or information or is conduction a Police investigation on the hse owner. Therefore the SPF will need to obtain a search warrant.

pakpak2001
03-07-2005, 12:17 PM
It is not an offence during raid, section 32 to be found in the presense of any FL. There is currently no Laws on the matter. If she's a illegal FL and was caught during raid, then it is categorised under Immigration Act (Cap 133). Unavoidable problems will arises when the I/Os will question your relationship with the FL. Afterwhich they will still release you with or without station bail. (Maybe CPopper may add on.)
================================================== =======
Bro; thks for the info & assurance.
hope your loud & clear msg will cool some samsters down.
for those self-proclaimed "champion of human rights"; "fighter for prc meimei";
"threaten to take action against law enforcers", pls cool down & be rationale.

me not a cheng hu lang nor av; but these guys are paid to do their job & maintain social, public & civil order.
why why some samsters maciam fight for the prc (who will return to mainland & give their real laogong your money/tips/gifts)?
& the samster? - still loitering ard gl & maybe locked-up; just not worth it unless the samster is also the mafu fighting for his own rights/interests i/o the prc.

go gl; cheong; fuck & forget; dun make trouble for ourselves.
jus my 2 cents worth here

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Bro; thks for the info & assurance.
hope your loud & clear msg will cool some samsters down.
for those self-proclaimed "champion of human rights"; "fighter for prc meimei";
"threaten to take action against law enforcers", pls cool down & be rationale.

me not a cheng hu lang nor av; but these guys are paid to do their job & maintain social, public & civil order.
why why some samsters maciam fight for the prc (who will return to mainland & give their real laogong your money/tips/gifts)?
& the samster? - still loitering ard gl & maybe locked-up; just not worth it unless the samster is also the mafu fighting for his own rights/interests i/o the prc.

What you commented is true. In SGP, everything is under the MIW's controlled. Once your friends are caught, be it FLs WLs your tirak etc. It is a universal fact that within the 4 walls in the interrogation wall, anything can happen. You can imagine what's happening inside. You read at the recent PRC chopped-up murder you will roughly know why the judge "giving excuse letting Subhas to see Leong will "hamper investigation". Omg!

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:31 PM

Bro, if you think your hse has nothing illegal to worry about. Why afraid of letting them check? You can still lodge a complain if you think you are unfairly treated. Adopt the "Always do first, complain later" :p

RocketScience
03-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Most FLs stay in homes set up by their OKTs. These OKTs and these gers are a walking timebomb. As I said before, many take drugs and gamble. Sometimes it is hard to feel sorry for them because the gers dont take care and their OKTs only want to have a good time.

So many FLs in Orchard Towers. Where you think they stay? And many FLs are not nice gers and make problem for each other. GL gers have less problems because all is legal and if got problem their legal OKT will help. If you kenna the FLs at orchard, jia lat, sure got fighting and accusation and all that.

I think all also know that some gers and OKTs have inside contacts on raids and they will siam the place. even ICA oficers in the past have been caught giving visa to FLs, both for money and sex.

if ICA officer can let unwanted people in can you imagine that all a terrorist need to do is to give women to this officer and any tom dick and harry can come into singapore and make problem? it is quite scarry idea.

i still say that we go for legals all the way so that we help crooked cops or ICA officers get richer and have gers come here and pollute our place with drugs and gambling. the funny thing is that FLs kenna caught go back and buy new passport and two weeks later they are back on the streets here.

if gers want to work here they can do it legally. it is safer for them and for their family back home too. income also almost guaranteed. to do it illegal is to support scumbags of society who prey on women.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Bros,

cheers!

Bro, if you actually witnessed the scene and you willingly stand up and make a official complain. I'm sure they will pick up for sure. But I'm sure there are good at rolling the ball back to you. so the word is LPPL. You want to bring up, den go for it, all the way. Dun fall back.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Bro, just to add abit. The police can conduct a search without a search warrant if the provisions of Sections 69 or 70 of the Criminal Procedure Code are satisfied. Quoting a example.

It is clearly stated that any police officer investigating into a seizable offence. Take the case where a policeman is chasing after a robber and the robber runs into a house. Can the policeman forced his way in? Answer is yes.
Reason: Investigating a seizable offence.

As in bro proprimate's case, the Police would have recieved a complaint or information or is conduction a Police investigation on the hse owner. Therefore the SPF will need to obtain a search warrant.

Just to further reinterate abit.

Search of place entered by person sought to be arrested.
25. —(1) If any person acting under a warrant of arrest or any police officer having authority to arrest has reason to believe that any person to be arrested has entered into or is within any place, the person residing in or in charge of the place shall, on demand of the person so acting or the police officer, allow him free ingress to the place and afford all reasonable facilities for search in it.

(2) If ingress to that place cannot be obtained under subsection (1) it shall be lawful in any case for a person acting under a warrant and in any case in which a warrant may issue but cannot be obtained without affording the person to be arrested an opportunity of escape for a police officer to enter the place and search in it, and in order to effect an entrance into the place to break open any outer or inner door or window of any place whether that of the person to be arrested or of any other person if after notification of his authority and purpose and demand of admittance duly made he cannot otherwise obtain admittance.

Search of persons in place searched.
26. Whenever a search for anything is or is about to be lawfully made in any house or place in respect of any offence all persons found in it may be lawfully detained until the search is completed, and they may, if the thing sought is in its nature capable of being concealed on the person, be searched for it by or in the presence of a Magistrate or Justice of the Peace or a police officer not below the rank of sergeant.

Power to break open doors and windows for purposes of liberation.
27. Any police officer or other person authorised to make an arrest may break open any place in order to liberate himself or any other person who having lawfully entered for the purpose of making an arrest is detained in it.

No unnecessary restraint.
28. —(1) The person arrested shall not be subjected to more restraint than is necessary to prevent his escape.

Mode of searching women.
(2) Whenever it is necessary to cause a woman to be searched the search shall be made by another woman with strict regard to decency.

Search of persons arrested.
29. —(1) Whenever a person is arrested —

(a) by a police officer under a warrant which does not provide for the taking of bail or under a warrant which provides for the taking of bail but the person arrested cannot furnish bail; or

(b) without warrant or by a private person under a warrant and the person arrested cannot legally be admitted to bail or is unable to furnish bail,

the police officer making the arrest or, when the arrest is made by a private person, the police officer to whom the private person makes over the person arrested may search such person and place in safe custody all articles other than necessary wearing apparel found upon him and any of those articles which there is reason to believe were the instruments or the fruits or other evidences of the crime may be detained until his discharge or acquittal.

(2) A police officer investigating into a seizable offence in the exercise of his powers under Chapter XIII may enter the house or other place of abode of any person who is under arrest in connection with the offence and search such premises for any evidence of the offence.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Arrest without a warrant

When police may arrest without warrant.
32. —(1) Any police officer may without an order from a Magistrate and without a warrant arrest —

(a) any person who has been concerned in any seizable offence or against whom a reasonable complaint has been made or credible information has been received or a reasonable suspicion exists of his having been so concerned;

(b) any person having in his possession without lawful excuse, the burden of proving which excuse shall lie on such person, any implement of housebreaking;

(c) any person who has been proclaimed under section 51;

(d) any person in whose possession anything is found which may reasonably be suspected to be stolen or fraudulently obtained property, and who may reasonably be suspected of having committed an offence with reference to that thing;

(e) any person who obstructs a police officer while in the execution of his duty or who has escaped or attempts to escape from lawful custody;

(f) any person reasonably suspected of being a deserter from any force referred to in section 140B of the Penal Code or to which Chapter VII of that Code may be extended;
Cap. 224.

(g) any person found taking precautions to conceal his presence under circumstances which afford reason to believe that he is taking those precautions with a view to committing a seizable offence;

(h) any person who has no ostensible means of subsistence or who cannot give a satisfactory account of himself;

(i) any person who is by repute an habitual robber, housebreaker or thief, or an habitual receiver of stolen property knowing it to be stolen, or who by repute habitually commits extortion or in order to commit extortion habitually puts or attempts to put persons in fear of injury;

(j) any person in the act of committing in his presence a breach of the peace; or

(k) any person subject to the supervision of the police who has failed to comply with any of the requirements of this Code.

(2) Nothing in this section shall be held to limit or modify the operation of any other law empowering a police officer to arrest without a warrant.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 12:52 PM
This warrent search by carried out by the ICA, via Immigration Act (Chapter 133) is abit different but with the help of the anti-vice, they can carried out the search more effortlessly. :p

Power of search and arrest
51. —(1) Any immigration officer or any other officer generally or specially authorised in writing in that behalf by the Controller, and any officer of the Singapore Customs acting under the instructions of such immigration officer, and any police officer may without a warrant and with or without assistance —

(a) enter and search any premises; and

(b) stop and search any vehicle, train, vessel or person, or search any aircraft, whether in a public place or not,

if he has reason to believe that any evidence of the commission of an offence under this Act or the regulations is likely to be found on the premises or person or in the vehicle, vessel, aircraft or train, and may seize any evidence so found.

(2) No woman shall be searched under this section except by a woman.

(3) Any police officer, immigration officer or customs officer may arrest without warrant any person who he reasonably believes has committed an offence under this Act or the regulations.

(4) Where any person is arrested by an immigration officer or customs officer under subsection (3), the immigration officer or customs officer shall comply with sections 35 and 36 of the Criminal Procedure Code (Cap. 68) as if he were a police officer.

RocketScience
03-07-2005, 01:04 PM
I have a suggestion to all bros here but first a little background.

i used to go for FLs, GL, OT, Katong because I like overnights - can make 4 shots easily and then can get freebies for months after that if lucky and ger like me.

but recently i start to go to fishtanks. i wonder why bros don't like fishtank gers. generally speaking on average, they actually look better that FLs. the only downside is no overnight and a bit shy to talk to another man for a bonk.

i think if g'vt can make FLs legal, it will be win-win for all. the only problem is licensing them and getting rid of unscrupulous OKTs. if all gers a legal, including FLs, we can pick them up at clubs or streets and feel safe that they are sexually clean and not on drugs.

FLs apply for license from ICA/AV. Pay a fee (g'vt sure like that) for the license and they can work here with no problems as long as they stay within the law and keep away from scumbags in our society.

what do bros here think?

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM
I have a suggestion to all bros here but first a little background.

Bro, do you think that the MIWs or the MOM will "nod their heards" to our suggestion? I doubt so. You can ask those lau jiaos how difficult to obtain a licensed FL work permit. They won't go thru the process just to suit our needs. All they have to do (earn coffers) is to conduct raids, and more raids. (Those officers are already paid) Fine the unlicensed FLs jialat jialat. Next month ICA let in a certain quota of STSVP visitors, the process goes round and round..... :rolleyes:

proprimate
03-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Bros,

Plis enlighten me on the laws of using force on international passport holders caught for prostitution. It looks like we may have overlooked the International Laws on such treatment in such cases.

This is my take on the future direction. With numerous raids in Geylang, FLs will rethink their strategy. The answer to that question is to disperse all over Singapore and into the heartlands to get customers because Geylang is no longer a viable option. Then, can u imagine the headaches its gonna cause. More resources required, manpower doubled, complains streaming in. The repercussions, endless.

At least, in Geylang, its confined within that area. For those complain kings dwelling there, move out cause u know what Geylang is all about. If u wan to stay there, accept the consequences, stupid fools. Everybody has a choice!!!
There are a lot of other control measures for a win-win situation between the FLs and MIB. Educating safe sex talks for them, subsidised medical check up, entry quotas like x number come in, x number go out.

Why LKY say we are not still there? These are one of the possible reasons. We have placed a solid system until people are cold and narrow minded. I guess now is the time to play around with strategies to show we are a mature society and not hold us by our hands all the way. Cheers!

RocketScience
03-07-2005, 03:58 PM
We have to think in terms of long term especially with IR coming up. Right now the hotspots are GL, OrchardTowers, and Joo Chiat.

FLs going to heartland areas makes no sense because no point if customers dont know where to find them. and if customers keep coming to find them we will have a case like that of Joo Chiat and even GL residents complaining to g'vt.

I can just imagine the number of FLs and OKTs waiting for IR to open up. Their business will explode.

What g'vt has to do is to look at Macau model for prostitution. If we let FLs walk the streets and loiter around the IR then jia lat can you imagine the loss of business everytime got raid in the IR area. Even families won't visit the non-casino. And this is where the FLs will do their walk.

Even more FLs will be going into the casino if there is no surchage on foreigners going into the gaming area.

So, I say we do a macau, open up the industry to have different levels of service including overnight services. It will almost be like a escort service but include sex. important thing is that demand is always there and as long as got demand sure got supply.

So the trick is to make sure that supply is healthy for all including society. The tricky part is to keep out scumbags from controlling the show(s).

I can tell you that the g'vt is worried about the IR and prostitution. Can you imagine if customers kenna AIDS form an FL and the story is reported in internaitonal news. For sure business dorp by a large margin from overseas customers and locals with families also scarred to go to the area.

If IR cannot make it then g'vt sure paiseh after all the trouble of convinging the population to along with their plans.

So with IR coming up, I think we have a good chance to improve the FL situation here with the end result being we get better looking girls, clean girls, drug-free environment, less scumbags creating problems with the girls and drugs and g'vt get extra income from licensing. and g'vt help to protect local and overseas customers at the IR.

to handle a matured topic like IR, we need to be mature enough to discuss the implications it will have on prostitution. and as mentioned, we also need to look at how to ensure that singaporeans (family members) get to enjoy the entertainment benefits of the IR. The problem is all the same and it is prostitution.

I wonder how many bros here will take their families to GL for dinner or kia kia. Even if they don't cheong, it is very bad to bring kids there to see all the FLs walking about in sexy clothes and having your wife think about you going there some day.

For sure IR will fail is prostitution is not controlled in some way. And prostitution has to be controlled on a island-wide way. Any FL that come into singaporea will have no problem going to Jurong if there are customers there. it doesn't matter. all matters is that once they come in to singapore, it is very easy for them to work anywhere and for sure the IR is a good spot.

something for all to think about and to share ideas.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Bros,

Plis enlighten me on the laws of using force on international passport holders caught for prostitution. It looks like we may have overlooked the International Laws on such treatment in such cases.

Cheers!

I dun know whether this may help you or not. Rough guide.

Immigration Act (Chapter 133) - Prohibited immigrants

(1) Any person, not being a citizen of Singapore, who is a member of any of the prohibited classes as defined in subsection (3) or who, in the opinion of the Controller, is a member of any of the prohibited classes, is a prohibited immigrant.

(2) Subject to any exemption granted under section 56 —

(a) No prohibited immigrant who is a member of the prohibited class defined in subsection (3) shall enter Singapore; and

(b) No other prohibited immigrant shall enter Singapore, unless he is in possession of a valid pass in that behalf issuable to a prohibited immigrant under the regulations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any prostitute or any person who is living on or receiving or who, prior to entering Singapore, lived on or received the proceeds of prostitution;

Shall be guilty of an offence and —

(i) in the case of an offence under paragraph (a), shall be punished with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years and shall also be liable to a fine not exceeding $4,000.

RocketScience
03-07-2005, 04:32 PM
International passport holders who get caught for soliciting or prostitution (is there any difference between soliciting and prostituting?) are sent back home. there is seldom a fine or even jail sentence. but like i said most return with new passports and continue as per normal.

as for treatment like whether they are handcuffed or not I am not sure.

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Something for all to think about and to share ideas.

You sure have idea of rocketscience. But I see no reason to link FL trade and IR 2gether. Even there is an outbreak of AIDs, CDC still cannot control it since they already aware that the reported AIDs cases are only the tip of the iceberg. IR can still operate by themselves, Big MNCs resort operators. But do you think MIWs will interfere with the GL/FL trade? Nope. They already earn a pile from the operators even b4 they set up the hses. You will flip thru any tourist handbook I doubt there is guide on GL's hookers, only makan places I agree. The most they intro you on orchard towers. :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
03-07-2005, 04:38 PM
as for treatment like whether they are handcuffed or not I am not sure.

They will not be handcuffed, but tied with plastic disposable restraints. Hehe~

RocketScience
03-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Rof|maoxz : bro if you think IR and prostitution have no links then you must be laughing to yourself when you cum in your new GF and you tihnk your old GF become virgin.

they are one and the same! and to think of illegal prostution and drugs as different then you are thinking small. when IR comes g'vt has to think big. And big means pros and drugs and all the bad things that come with it.

Two things can happen when IR arrives:
1) problem stays within IR - FLs do their thing and are not seen clearly by good people

2) probem flows outside of IR - directly outside of IR and people can see the FLs. And the prblem come when even 1 FL is seen because with 1 you will get many soon. With many FLs, many problems come out. AIDS, SG families scared to go, RAIDs happen, drugs are sold and IR become nothing more than a sick place for SGs.

You think g'vt will allow this???

They have the local media but not the international media.

So I think g'vt is thinking how to tackle this problem and I know they do not know how to tackle the problrm.

Bros like us know more thatn them. SO, I ask bros whqat is the recipe to tackle thi problem. WE all know that Joo Chiat and Orchard Towers are the place to go. But once IR come up, we all also know that the FLs will head down there. And more FLs than we have now.

Just my thinking bros. Hope no offense. But this is serious business as we are all SGs and we enjoy our cheongs and I say that we find a good way to cheong without making problrm in the country.

Because if we cheong in or near the air, we will make demand and we will make FLs go there and we will screw up the IR plan. And if IR plan screw up, we will all lose.

SO, the g'vt will listen to samleong's kakis. belieef it or not they no choice. once a foreign customer kenna Aids, the IR will hav eproblems.

If you disagree with what i say then ask yourself if FLs will go to IRs or not?

if you say yes, then just imagine what IR will look like with all the FLs there.

If you say no, then maybe I talk shit. But all IRs, all over the world need a good pros scheme, like it or not.

How do we handle it is how we make it happen. sag is new in the IR, so we have to make it good from the start.

Hanxinco88
04-07-2005, 02:20 AM
bro, please enlighten us.

I know that S26 CPC states .... searched by police not below SGT.

For suspecting stolen property, Police Officer not below SGT can search w/o warrant - S69 CPC.

Under the PGO I think, only sgt and above's statement are admissible in court, that is why only sgt and above do the searching and taking of statement.....

PGO= Police general Order

Cheers

handsome_YD
04-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Under the PGO I think, only sgt and above's statement are admissible in court, that is why only sgt and above do the searching and taking of statement.....

PGO= Police general Order

Cheers

thank you bro!

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Rof|maoxz : bro if you think IR and prostitution have no links then you must be laughing to yourself when you cum in your new GF and you tihnk your old GF become virgin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you disagree with what i say then ask yourself if FLs will go to IRs or not?

if you say yes, then just imagine what IR will look like with all the FLs there.

If you say no, then maybe I talk shit. But all IRs, all over the world need a good pros scheme, like it or not.

How do we handle it is how we make it happen. sag is new in the IR, so we have to make it good from the start.

I do not know the meaning in bold, but it contains some sarcasm. Well nvm, I actually agree with you in certain extend. You are actually worried of the aftermath when the IRs are completed. Am I right? Of course the some % of FLs, but not all, will flock to IRs cos got ang mohs, big spenders etc. But do GL operators cares? No what, they are more happy den sad. Dun worry mate, the respectively authorities will implement rules to prevent FLs from entering if that's worrying you. Even they doesn't do anything, the casino operator will. ;)

Frankiestine
04-07-2005, 01:07 PM
I do not know the meaning in bold, but it contains some sarcasm. Well nvm, I actually agree with you in certain extend. You are actually worried of the aftermath when the IRs are completed. Am I right? Of course the some % of FLs, but not all, will flock to IRs cos got ang mohs, big spenders etc. But do GL operators cares? No what, they are more happy den sad. Dun worry mate, the respectively authorities will implement rules to prevent FLs from entering if that's worrying you. Even they doesn't do anything, the casino operator will. ;)
U r rite bro the authorities will make sure after investing so much in it. the IR offers clean fun, afterall they won't want the image of this country to be tarnish and be known internationally only as SINgapore..

RocketScience
04-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Maybe I am paranoid but where there is money for sure FLs go. the casino operators cannot do their job 100%. how are they going to know which gers are FLs or not? One salah move too many and word will get around that the operators are bias against gers.

I know of a few clubs that dont allow entry to PRCs and Thaigers but some still get in once they goody goody with the bouncers or manager. when this happen to one small club or but i can imagine what happen in a big place like the IR. FOr the FL business to make it they have to concentrate on one area so that customers can spot them. once there are many together, they will stick out like a sore thumb. then the only action is to arrest them like they do in GL but this time there will be so many tourist and SG families that it will not be good PR.

my feeling is that to handle a problem like this one has to tackle it very early on. sorry for the explanation but it is like some disease where prevention is better than cure because the cure and be worse than the preventtion and/or the prevention can never fully cure.

also, how come nobody answer why they prefer FLs than the fishtank gers? I am just curious and I wonder if others are too. maybe we can do a poll if someone know how to. I will be interested in the result.

apologies to R***, yes I think I to sarcastic in my reply. hope to hard feelings and that we can post without thinking about it. cheers!

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2005, 03:24 PM
U r rite bro the authorities will make sure after investing so much in it. the IR offers clean fun, afterall they won't want the image of this country to be tarnish and be known internationally only as SINgapore..

Tks~ bro for your support. Hehe~ But I still wonder what it's means by "you cum in your new GF and you think your old GF become virgin." got to do with the launching of IRs? :confused: Maybe you could enlighten me. :D

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Maybe I am paranoid but where there is money for sure FLs go. the casino operators cannot do their job 100%. how are they going to know which gers are FLs or not? One salah move too many and word will get around that the operators are bias against gers.

apologies to R***, yes I think I to sarcastic in my reply. hope to hard feelings and that we can post without thinking about it. cheers!

Bro RocketScience, of course no hard feelings. No worries. I do concern of what you concern. But of course there will be a certain % of FLs being sneaked into the establisments and carry out their activities. What can the govt bodies do? Ask ICA totally screen off foreign ladies. I doubt so. Let the casino operators' think-tank crack their bloody head and I assure you that this issue is one of the "least important" thing in their mind.

Maybe they might still welcome "them" in open arms cos the hotel operators will buy more king size beds instead of single ones. :D

also, how come nobody answer why they prefer FLs than the fishtank gers? I am just curious and I wonder if others are too. maybe we can do a poll if someone know how to. I will be interested in the result.

cheers!

Erm...I do not know abt others but I can answer you for myself. As you know, legalised GL scene has already in place for >15 years. And the sudden influx of FLs only happened not for long. To me, thai language might be difficult for me to learn in order to communicate, don't talk about KC with them. As for the PRC FLs, very easy. Locals here are equipped with simple chinese language which even the FLs can understand and say "shuai ge, ni de hua yu zhe me hao ah" :D

Frankiestine
04-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Tks~ bro for your support. Hehe~ But I still wonder what it's means by "you cum in your new GF and you think your old GF become virgin." got to do with the launching of IRs? :confused: Maybe you could enlighten me.
haha beats me got to ask the one who pose that question :confused:

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2005, 05:43 PM
haha beats me got to ask the one who pose that question :confused:

Well it's okie. I up liao as promised.... Cheers~

Give you $6x for shopping...hehe~ Fr Rof|maoxz

notEnuff121
04-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Next 10 days more raids??

As the IOC is in town, and they dont want sgp to be seen as a sin city.... atleast minimise it?

dickrick
04-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Arrest without a warrant

When police may arrest without warrant.....
...Nothing in this section shall be held to limit or modify the operation of any other law empowering a police officer to arrest without a warrant.

Okay Bro, so in short FLs are illegal and can be arrested even though they are hidden. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I'm sure a good number of ppl out there have passed Rowell Road and seen the trannies. They basically opearate behind closed gates and when there's a hint of trouble, the doors slam shut until the danger passes. So, doesn't it seem odd that AV or whoever don't know they exist? (Mind you, I'm happy that they don't!) Or since there's only 4 main "houses" they are small fish? :confused:

raymondl3est
04-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Give you $6x for shopping...hehe~ Fr Rof|maoxz[/CODE]
bro u no up me ler

Rof|maoxz
04-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Okay Bro, so in short FLs are illegal and can be arrested even though they are hidden. (Correct me if I'm wrong) I'm sure a good number of ppl out there have passed Rowell Road and seen the trannies. They basically opearate behind closed gates and when there's a hint of trouble, the doors slam shut until the danger passes. So, doesn't it seem odd that AV or whoever don't know they exist? (Mind you, I'm happy that they don't!) Or since there's only 4 main "houses" they are small fish? :confused:

Oh shit you have let the cat out of it's bag. :D

RocketScience
04-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Alamak jialat lah. Post in this thread and kenna point deduction. Looks like not a good thread to sew with. Must take care of my points before I become the unwanted (minus points) at samleong.
all take care lah. i come back when i become a good boy and stop cheonging.

Rof|maoxz
05-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Alamak jialat lah. Post in this thread and kenna point deduction. Looks like not a good thread to sew with. Must take care of my points before I become the unwanted (minus points) at samleong.
all take care lah. i come back when i become a good boy and stop cheonging.

Bro, I doubt that you being deducted from here. You have visited "The Tirak Problem" & "woes of a tirak" thread. You might want to figure out yourself? :cool:

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Well it's okie. I up liao as promised.... Cheers~

Give you $6x for shopping...hehe~ Fr Rof|maoxz
ah kum siah for the support, please give me a couple of days to reciprocrate the support, this system of only once per day is simply too slow..

Frankiestine
05-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Next 10 days more raids??

As the IOC is in town, and they dont want sgp to be seen as a sin city.... atleast minimise it?
maybe we should actually intro IOC to the official Red Light District to support our local ecocknomi..

proprimate
05-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Bros,

I jus talked to someone in the force and the conclusion is Singapore will nip anything that is trouble before, during and after, period. So I guess we are still hypocrites living in disguise of an open minded society and by actual fact we are just a modern communist country. Yes, u may say we open geylang for u but at a cost. then u say we open the fishtank for u. Alas, short desire time and pushy legal okts who will harass u to quickly finish the job.

U got Malaysians working, u got Thais working so why not China or Indonesian girls? Why the segregation. Are we threading on political issues? Why dun do a massive raid and leave no stone unturn!!! Dun jus do the job for face value so as to keep ur job alive. Such assholes!!!!!

How I love to get my hands on the AV personnel list, those brutal n hardcore ones, get their details n let's see if they are the ones on the run!!!!! Hahaha. I have learnt that everything has a price. If the price is right, u will get it. Mebe should propose to those underworld okts to come up with a price to accumulate and see wether the deal falls thru. then it would be interesting to see the turn of events.

Would I wan to do that? We'll see if such rough, bias treatment ceases. I am looking at all possible angles to make it into a win win situation. Slowly but surely. cheers!

RocketScience
06-07-2005, 12:24 AM
We are given GL but only for heartlanders. There are also Escort Agencies and we all know what happens there but those services are for Highlanders. unless a girl complains, the Escort Agency runs itself pretty much without g'vt interference. You can think of it as being part of the tourism industry. And it is. But only locals can work there. Any foreigners working there are not under license/work permit.

I too am curious as to why China and Indo girls are not given licenses. This is where the IR may be helpful.

Rof|maoxz mentioned that language was one of the reasons for going FL. Something I never thought of before.

The reason why we have PRC and Indons is because of demand, and perhaps providing variety, lessen the language-barrier, costs (IOW more income) are a main part of the equation.

The g'vt should re-think to whom and how they issue licenses in the future and whether allowing licensed OKTs to really go full service such as overnight sessions, providing high-class including a club-like service outside of GL. I am sure that Middle-Easterners will be heading here once the IR gets going. In fact, even before it gets going, I am sure they will come here for a recce. And these people like blondes.

On the part about getting OKTs to go against AV, I think this is a waste of time. Lao Chiau OKTs should have contacts in the AV. For these OKTs to go against their AV kamchengs is to create more problems for themselves. Not going to happen unless g'vt makes some changes to licensing to the point where OKTs don't need inside help. And this is almost impossible, I feel.

Like I said, we have to think of Macau and how to beat them in terms of service. But we have to keep out the scumbags.

At the end of the day, as long as going legal is so difficult and financially rewarding, one can be assured that scumbags will be involved, both on the 'outside' and those 'inside'. It is a fact of life anywhere in the world.

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Bros,

Would I wan to do that? We'll see if such rough, bias treatment ceases. I am looking at all possible angles to make it into a win win situation. Slowly but surely. cheers!

Woah~ You more "hiong" den nirvana. :D

RocketScience
06-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Anti-vice is part of CID at Cantonment Road. I fyou want to play bola hantam with them you know where to go and play. Off course, as in my previous post, I dont encourage or condone such actions as it is futile.

One out sure got new one come in. That's the way it is. And that is why Lau CHiau OKTs play along.

Life is compex. Its a tough game to play. ANd heroes die young and RObin Hood is only myth.

If you want Fls to have a better life then you have to think of other ways. But just like AV go out, new one come in, also the same with FLs; one go out and a new one comes in.

Frankiestine
06-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Anti-vice is part of CID at Cantonment Road. I fyou want to play bola hantam with them you know where to go and play. Off course, as in my previous post, I dont encourage or condone such actions as it is futile.

One out sure got new one come in. That's the way it is. And that is why Lau CHiau OKTs play along.

Life is compex. Its a tough game to play. ANd heroes die young and RObin Hood is only myth.

If you want Fls to have a better life then you have to think of other ways. But just like AV go out, new one come in, also the same with FLs; one go out and a new one comes in.
I heard from legit OKTs that whenever AV calls them up to report for certain matter, they are treated like dirt....AV even fucked them for not greeting them and some were even asked to stand in a corner for talking too loudly ...ccb this fucking AV...really jiak lao bee...remember wat goes around comes around..

Rof|maoxz
06-07-2005, 05:59 PM
I heard from legit OKTs that whenever AV calls them up to report for certain matter, they are treated like dirt....AV even fucked them for not greeting them and some were even asked to stand in a corner for talking too loudly ...ccb this fucking AV...really jiak lao bee...remember wat goes around comes around..

Tks bro for your 7 green apples. :p Anyway CID is one of the big shot in SPF beside CNB. Damn it!

Frankiestine
06-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Tks bro for your 7 green apples. :p Anyway CID is one of the big shot in SPF beside CNB. Damn it!
no problem....

HuiGe3387
07-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Was at Balestier Road just now about 9.30 pm, 6 July Wednesday.

Saw many patrol cars (8 to 10) scattered evenly along Balestier from Thomson Road end to Moulmein Rd. Some police using walkies communicating...

Any idea are they raiding some TNs, HCs or Kai Xuan Men ?

I thot the police busy with the IOC. On the contrary, they checked Lido Palace and the TN opp MG ..... knn .... less and less data to choose liao... :(

Rof|maoxz
07-07-2005, 12:24 PM

Saw many patrol cars (8 to 10) scattered evenly along Balestier from Thomson Road end to Moulmein Rd. Some police using walkies communicating...

I thot the police busy with the IOC. On the contrary, they checked Lido Palace and the TN opp MG ..... knn .... less and less data to choose liao... :(

Be a good boy this weekend. ;)

proprimate
07-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Bros,

Yeah like Bro Frankenstien mentioned, wat comes around goes around. Mebe jus target ONE AV hot shot brutal personnel with a PI tailing his evry move and get details of his family, residence, wat clothes he wears, where are his hangouts, etc etc. Then I guess u jnow wat comes next. Leave it to ur imagination. Jus might do that if strike big big apart from going all out for cheong. Kekekeke. Cheers!

marji
07-07-2005, 02:39 PM

I think the the patrol cars along Moulmein, Balestier & Thomson is because of the IOC.... many ambassadors going through that route....

Was Lido Palace checked? I was there on Monday & Tuesday, nothing happened...

Going there again tonight.

Frankiestine
07-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Bros,

Yeah like Bro Frankenstien mentioned, wat comes around goes around. Mebe jus target ONE AV hot shot brutal personnel with a PI tailing his evry move and get details of his family, residence, wat clothes he wears, where are his hangouts, etc etc. Then I guess u jnow wat comes next. Leave it to ur imagination. Jus might do that if strike big big apart from going all out for cheong. Kekekeke. Cheers!
well bro prop fret not...every one has their dark side...hell who would have known that clinton loves a bj ocassionally if Lewinsky had not blown the whistle...at least for him he was not nick named come back kid for nothing...but history has shown how sex scandals has forced a few powerful personalities to step down...to those AV who projects a image of holier then thou attitude "THE HOLIER YOU ARE THE HARDER IT IS TO SUPPRESS THE DARK FORCE"..ask any priest and they can attest to this statement...

HuiGe3387
07-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I think the the patrol cars along Moulmein, Balestier & Thomson is because of the IOC.... many ambassadors going through that route....

Was Lido Palace checked? I was there on Monday & Tuesday, nothing happened...

Going there again tonight.
Maybe the IOC members go to Kai Xuan Men or Apple TN ... :D

raymondl3est
28-08-2005, 08:08 AM
last night Geylang and joo chait having a BIG RAID
hear that joo chait 70 MM up the lorry and lor 8 13 MM
sad sad sad lor 8 must be not much MM to see liao :(

forumer
28-08-2005, 08:24 AM
sad sad sad lor 8 must be not much MM to see liao :(

Sooner or later gotta change stock also..

Exciter101
28-08-2005, 10:56 AM
What a shame .....
I heard JC is quite happening and i was advised by a bro to make a trip down...
So sad, JC long time no happenings already.. :(

pakpak2001
28-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Sooner or later gotta change stock also..
================================================== ========
yeag bro, changing of the guard-pre female red army
one thing never change-cheongsters & mafu everyday there
was @hl on sat nite ard 10pm & all lor quite active
L6hotel + Darlene=more than 15 on duty wif about 3 stunners
L8H81=3 out of the 6 there r quite good
HS=ah ha! rolling good times r back after so so long but qq lousy
L10=prc on leave!
L12=the 8 prc there junk stock/reject from china
L14 padigreen lane=more than 10 on duty wif one tall girl/long hair damn good biz ($80 w/o room) but fast worker
L14oppH81P=some 5 new arrivals with one in strip t-shirt & jeans damn swee, no chicken look (smeel - dun know yet!)
L12 batam=so many lost count
L14pte apt more than 20 on duty
L19/20/22/21/23=so many fl & lau chiao=check it out as some milf going for $50 (wif room)
L24 indo/bangla tourists boost up our tourist arrivals but no boost for my as boss not pay me salary yet; wif my CO asking for mthly allowance, me lang lang ho home pcc while imaging the syt @L14

pakpak2001
28-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Bro pakpak2001: The tall gal you mentioned at Padigreen Lane. Did she have tanned complexion with dyed hair?
Dear Bro
die die cannot try this chick u mention here! she's a real cheat! on the street promise u everything but once inside the room, u kenna chia lat chia lat!
AVOID this cheat!

The one i mention - tall (1.7m); fair & smooth complexion; big round eyes; with DIMPLE!; sexy mouth & in long brownish/blonde hair.
was in white top/mini pink skirt
$80 w/o room
check it out & good luck; pls share your FR! have a good bang

VG2005
28-08-2005, 10:26 PM
wonder wat the police are up to nowsaday, every less than 10 minutes radio car will appear and all MM run like siao seem like gettiing more and more frequent. really so distrubing when u abt to spot ur gal & suddenly radio car came. :(

raymondl3est
04-09-2005, 01:25 PM
last night geylang having a BIG raid
lor 14 lor 12 lor 8 many MM kena catch
sad sad sad not much MM left now :mad:

Fantasy_4
04-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Yoz Ray bro,

You the Raid Reporters here...... sad, somemore yesterday is sat..
have to check the aftermath on wat is left

raymondl3est
04-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Yoz Ray bro,

You the Raid Reporters here...... sad, somemore yesterday is sat..
have to check the aftermath on wat is left
don't like this say me ler
me scare wait someone zap me again :eek:

choice
04-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey I thought having abit of vice around in singapore is what brings in the tourist dollars... thailand is suffering as a result of clamp down from what i know... i heard even the massage big palaces might be asked to close down in thailand...

anyway, i think sometimes some of those FL in GL also needs to be less opened... many years ago, many FL there used to come out to get business after 11pm... nowadays after the CH FL come in, they openly compete for biz...

heck, the thai FL have been confined to L16 & L18 & L20 liao... (those bro been a GL should remember this ya that Thai FL used to operate in L8 too)

:rolleyes: there used to be lesser raid but now more after the PRC and Indonesian and Vietnames FL moves in... good to have them there... but seemed to be lesser discipline as they are to me... look very openly soliciting leh...

Sunny
04-09-2005, 03:20 PM
No wonder i jalan jalan there last night couldnt see any girls but many people watching show outside the hotels instead. Btw, i'm back after a 1 year retirement. How's life bros???

geylangbonker
24-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Just went down to gl for a hunt on china prcs but unfortunately there was a raid at D hotel....as i walked pass old"ocean hotel" i was shocked to see two "riti chia" parking outside D hotel......hm....happened to see abt 10-20 prcs squatting in the hotel lobby and surrounded by AV...........not even a single gal was standing outside..............hm....disappointed...i walked away..gl 8 -gl 10 was quiet...not evena single prc soul!Imeediately i headed for tuina to destress the nite away.......As christmas and new year is around the corner...i guess av is going to conduct a BIg sweep this time?:eek:

jon2000sg
24-12-2005, 11:47 AM
oh yeah, it was a ghost town last nite in GL

Cheri_Popper
24-12-2005, 11:52 AM
The raids have been going on quite often now than usual.

Hanxinco88
24-12-2005, 01:32 PM
The raids have been going on quite often now than usual.

Maybe complain file too much liao.....

Cheri_Popper
24-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Maybe complain file too much liao.....

Maybe election coming liao! lolx! :D

aikoN79
24-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Maybe election coming liao! lolx! :D

Maybe they looking for Na Na ?? :p

Cheri_Popper
24-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Maybe they looking for Na Na ?? :p

Maybe the love potion she gave you is too lethal for you! lolx! :D

pakpak2001
24-12-2005, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=geylangbonker]Just went down to gl for a hunt on china prcs but unfortunately there was a raid at D hotel....as i walked pass old"ocean hotel" i was shocked to see two "riti chia" parking outside D hotel......hm....happened to see abt 10-20 prcs squatting in the hotel lobby and surrounded by AV...........
bro, sad & a bit shock 2 hear this raid - wat time the raid leh?
becaz when i jalan jalan ard 8pm, ex-Ocean Hotel & Darlene Hotel got about 12 chicks there-all happily chioing biz.

when i walk past L14 lane, the mafu there was telling cheongsters that no parade due to his well-informed source of unfriendly forces.
so L14 mafu 1: unfriendly force 0

hope x'mas eve @gl will not be silent nite but horny nite

singfreelance
24-12-2005, 05:44 PM
hope x'mas eve @gl will not be silent nite but horny nite

Was at lor 15 @7pm yesterday, gone to friend new pub call Shen Hua (Misty)
Saw police car and mata taking down particulars of FL and some men probably OKT just opposite the pub. Looks like many unfortunate one have to celebrate Xmas in the lock up.

Interfuckers
14-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Bro Proprimate,

Cheers

even asp or even commisioner need warrant from the court to entry premises. Which means they need solid proof first then apply warrant then come to you.

And if you act as no one in the room or house, they still cannot force entry unless its emergency. Eg. Life threatening or people running away.

mizuki_yona
14-06-2015, 06:12 PM
I heard from a ML who is coming back soon that there was a raid yesterday or today. Some well-known site owners are being caught. She is asking me to verify this piece of news to be true or not.
Anyone can help?