PDA

View Full Version : No good...SiANZ...

jeffrey83
10-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Went to Petain ...quite a lot of times..but yesterday, was the first time i tried....Reccee.... it was quite late le, around 8pm plus... but there still got ppl..so might have the chance to see.... went 2 H3R3, Yvoone..but she was working ...then i continue to walk walk...then as i come out, i saw her..quite Pretty... hair tied up. Then I was looking at her body... with her back facing me...coz she taking something...she strecthed her hands..wooh..nice lor..compare 2 others,,, u know wat i mean.. then she turn ROUND..SCADLY, got many ppl crowd around...she turned around, with her back facing, then she bend down, can see her butts a bit lo...then one uncle, ask her the price..she say 40..then he went in... before she closed he door, i heard her thanking....the man.."Xie Xie Ni ar"

After that, i went walk around.. no more nice one le lo... think most no do le, all some go back le...

Then came across, H24R?..(2nd room from the entrance).. ask price,,,, she say $20..argh...fuck it la.. Try la... she say got ice cream.... go in pay her.... then wash up... I asked her where she came from...SG or Malaysia?... she kinnda ignore me...a few seconds, she replied me say she chinese..argh.. i also noe.. i tu lan liao...then i ask her another ques...ask her work till wat time...she didnt replied me again.... again after a while...she say 9.30pm..
after this, I didnt +++ to her le..take off clothes le, she say "UP"(bed), wan to act English...eee...cap me... I cant stand lo.....Damn Turned off!...bo feelings ar...Breasts small.....think only A cup... she wear push up de... Around 40-50 like tat..her age

Then she like lick me make me hard...the room got mirror...then she sucked..not suck my whole..just a bit only.. up and down nia..sianz...no kick.... but she sucked quite long la,,,, I thought $2o she charged was, only ice cream... ...then since suck also no feeling for me...from the way she do...

Then i ask her, i wan fuck..she act blur,,she say..."What?" then i say again... then she "Orh ok"....... ANGRY....Bang her hard la, dun care... but no kick lo...she dun even to at least moan a bit la...her face turned one side...the face like as if i never pay her like tat... really cant cum.... Like I said TURNED OFF> so u can imagine.....
Then I ask her, pcc me...till I cum...A while i cum le... was feeing to rush out of the room..sianz liao....WAT A DAY....

ray_tan
15-06-2005, 09:12 AM
You should do your homework before action

DHL8888
16-06-2005, 12:39 PM
sometime urge come no choice lah

jeffrey83
18-06-2005, 12:50 PM
lolx..ya..AGREED with both of u!

But ar.. when i go there, i seldom see ppl around my age...21?...wooh..Coz so many ppl post here..hehe...mayb we can organise another SAmmYboy outings?

Stampfees
18-06-2005, 09:53 PM
you arrange? :)

Fat Fatt
19-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Bro Jeff, try only H3R11, H7R1 or H10R10 petain AP, so u won t be disappointed

Then I ask her, pcc me...till I cum...A while i cum le... was feeing to rush out of the room..sianz liao....WAT A DAY....

jeffrey83
24-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Bro Jeff, try only H3R11, H7R1 or H10R10 petain AP, so u won t be disappointed

H3R3, also can.... but very hard 2 get!!

chessepie
24-06-2005, 11:53 PM
H3R3, also can.... but very hard 2 get!!

I have to agree on this as well, Yvonne doesn't rush her customers and that's why her door is seldom open unlike her counterpart directly opposite her room, it is a plump but young WL but she always don't have customers. She can always see her tcss with her friends or watch TV.