PDA

View Full Version : $100 recomandation in KS

durex
11-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Had been doing some seaching in KS to recomand good service gers wif good boobs too so tat all bros coming to tis fourm can take reference,knowing tat tis site of KS here traffic is very lower just tat hoping the information being share can bring more excitment here and to revive the lost memory of the KS.

My home used to be near KS,from young till today have try KS good times and thier low times now,the feeling of going back KS is so much different compare to the pass,but in order to be able to provid more in tis site and to increase the traffic here i got to go down and work,so all bros here can get one of the best bonk in KS.

They have actually offer four cat in KS, starting from cat $30,to cat $50,wif cat $70 and cat $100, the different is here you could also get cheapbo bonk wif cat $30 and cat $50,serivce wise generally should be better than petain even bros odd for cat $30 one.

Will try to compile a list of gers at cat $100 wif good service attiude and good boobs so all bros here can enjoy,tentively only got two names on the list

1) Angie
2) Siew Mun

Will do a FR on angie tat i have try,people to thanks;cuntking for always providing the best infor. at GL section and inspire me to work onto one in KS,and all the bros here in SB fourm,hope bros will not mind my bits of sharing thanks :)

durex
11-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Went there few times, understand tat quite a number of gers have went back so i ask the okt to give me one of the big boobs in KS,angie she arrange so i wait in the room wif bath tub provided, if bros want bath tub services is at hse 6.I never ask angie to bath togerther at bath tub but i think still can ask to try :D

Fair white skin lady walk in, eyes scan boobs still ok so get down wif her services,bath me gently not those chop chop type, will made sure she clean you,than half way washing she wash my didi by blowing for me,suckation good doing bj alone dun know change how much pattern liao think she more for the licking and blowing parts,feel like jacking her at the bath tub...

Unlike those big size gers, her size to me is very bonkable titts soft but hand full, moans normal,lucky i still can carry her and thrust into her,she a very natural bonker and obeytain too.I have always like to bonk obeytain gers, the feeling is damm good,normally i will talk to them when bonking gers tat obey you i will ask them siong bo,siong bo than speed up my thrust on them so tat they cant speak properly...

Think i too stress at my work so my bonking part a bit bian tai, thinking of thrusting her back side next time by holding her up and thrust from behind...Should be good...

Overall rating good, can CIM titts side should be at least 34B, i not very good in writting FR hope all bros here would not mind,but if bros like my FR pls up my point,thank you. All for samster at SB fourm :)

summo76
12-06-2005, 10:32 AM
quit long time never go to ks already, since coco leave there. now have any new girl there (cat100)?

teebs_darklord
12-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Got 1 new girl but fat and ugly. Not worth a mention.

For $100 gals, you can try Crystal, Maggie, Connie, HeiMun, Angie, Siew Mun, Mun Mun.

teebs_darklord
12-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Kiong Siak Road, Chinatown

durex
12-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Thank you bro teebs darklord for making tis site more lively and wif more information will up your point when my power recover,hope all bros can up our point as a encouragement if you find the information here can help, thanks :)

durex ;)

teebs_darklord
12-06-2005, 09:14 PM
I've been to KS for 12 years now. I was a regular to KS for more than 8 years. It was only in the last 4 years that I stopped going regularly and when my regular gal was forced to quit a while back, I decided to stop going for a while.

Actually over the last 12 years, many gals have come and gone but recently, there has been a chronic lack of new gals coming in. With new commercial businesses coming into the KS area, I fear that it will only be a matter of time before KS will be forced to close permanently.

Of all the gals I've mentioned, Connie and Maggie are the two newest there and they have been around abt 3 years already. Maggie came in about 2-3 months after Connie.

Angie has been in KS donkey years already. I believe she has been there longer than I have. I've known Hei Mun for many years already. I believe she's been there more than 8 years.

My personal feeling is that gals like Maggie, Hei Mun and Angie can match the Ang Pai in GL like Singtel, Small Michelle, Singapore Ice, Seiko etc in terms of service anytime.

durex
13-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes its true, the gers in KS is getting lesser but we still only bring out the very best for all bros here :)

Faint
14-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Great job bro durex for the thread, hope it's gonna bring back some movements to KS. Thought had stopped KS years ago sweet memories still remains.
Just my views for KS, do not go there late, I was always there round 9, most gals go home liao. Sad thing, so always call the OKT auntie before going. Didn't remember ant name since then, but just describe the look or the way they service to the auntie and she will know who.
Tried couple of $30 and can say they really sucks, in terms of attitude. $80 also sucks, but this is real sucking sucks, most do BBBJ, hot and cold is nothing special here, in another word the $80 is just as gd as $100, don't really understand their grading in that.
Was always at the one beside the coffeeshop, 3rd floor, and always into the room with shower head, rather than the ususal toilet bowl style. Anyway most rooms have sufficient mirrors for most angles. And maybe my just luck, have not seen any chio ones there. But the lao gos sure have their style of act to proof their experiences. There was one who after sucking for various position, lies facing up and with the head dangling out, ask you to fuck her throat, while your ball slaps her nose, and I'll admit that was a straight through. Bty, throat fuck is another nothing special there. Less to say CIM. The anticipation to see swallow could be quite interesting, as only some does and still depending on their mood.
Sad to say had always been too pai say to ask for anal, but believe the chance exists. Due to the ages expect not figures and looks but loose holes, anyway personal preference is still bj.
Enjoy throat jagging. ;)

Stomp
19-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Would like to check with the bros here,are there any gals aged between 20-30 there and what is their damage?By the way is anybody compiling a list of the gals there???

durex
19-06-2005, 02:42 PM
We just trying to bring watever the best out of KS so whenever bros pay a visit there can get the best,age 20-30 not much for the price of $100 think the okt tell me angie around 29 you could try.

If KS have the cat price of $150 think the no of gers flow will increase and people will also start to lotiler there liao,the name of reference which provided by some of our bro here you can take reference he has provided the best out of the rest :)

Stomp
19-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks Durex Bro,By the way anybody have a compilaion of the gals at KS???

melooi
19-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Hi Bro Angie and Siew man is from which hse. Thanks.

durex
20-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Its at hse 6,there is a bath tub there,take tat room to enjoy your bonk :)

melooi
20-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi bro, forgot to ask how old are Angie and Siewmun? Thnks a million.

durex
20-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Bro angie 29,siew mun around 30 plus liao,tis is wat the okt tell me,hope my information could help :)

melooi
20-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Het thanks. In terms of looks how will u describe Angie and Siew Mun? Thanks.

wishwell
21-06-2005, 03:45 PM
yO bro durex..

Cat100 gals @ KS duration is about how long?
Except for Angie and Siew Mun, any younger one u can recommend thanks

durex
21-06-2005, 09:16 PM
The range of gers name share here by bro teeds darklord is consider the good ones,the rest not mention dun think bro will like it,the choice now is limited unless got new gers than think bro can share it wif us :)
The age range there is some how there liao,hope there is new gers moving in than more bros can share it over here :)

nukebomb
22-06-2005, 10:36 AM
I remember twenty yrs ago i been, tt time the angpai is siewin, service very gd, got lick ass hole, dunno die oready boh.

sumsingkia
23-06-2005, 02:30 PM
I remember twenty yrs ago i been, tt time the angpai is siewin, service very gd, got lick ass hole, dunno die oready boh.

wow, Bro nukebomb, 20 yrs ago... :eek: police still wear shorts that time you areadi in action liao.....

i started in KS about 8 yrs ago....but never patron there anymore, due to price and quality of the girls....but i still remembered the best girl i bonked was on a vesak day 7 yrs ago, a girl called rose. firm nice size b boobs and great figure....

but i guest now she is a withering rose liao or maybe areadi went back to malaysia liao.....

BigHEAD
23-06-2005, 05:11 PM
wow, Bro nukebomb, 20 yrs ago... :eek: police still wear shorts that time you areadi in action liao.....

i started in KS about 8 yrs ago....but never patron there anymore, due to price and quality of the girls....but i still remembered the best girl i bonked was on a vesak day 7 yrs ago, a girl called rose. firm nice size b boobs and great figure....

but i guest now she is a withering rose liao or maybe areadi went back to malaysia liao.....

think rose still around....probably $50 category

Used to be cat $70 when i had her many yrs ago...late 90s

her figure was quite solid then....alittle eurasian look

sumsingkia
23-06-2005, 05:25 PM
think rose still around....probably $50 category

Used to be cat $70 when i had her many yrs ago...late 90s

her figure was quite solid then....alittle eurasian look

realli bro? :eek: my mei gui (rose) is still ard? then i must try to find her again to see if my rose, rose, i still love you or not.... :p

which hse shud i go? btw, thanks Bro BigHEAD for ur info......

BigHEAD
24-06-2005, 08:51 AM
realli bro? :eek: my mei gui (rose) is still ard? then i must try to find her again to see if my rose, rose, i still love you or not.... :p

which hse shud i go? btw, thanks Bro BigHEAD for ur info......

peiseh saw her sometime late of 04...believe she still around

Her joint is the first or second hse after you walk pass peacock hotel

on the 2nd or 3th level...can't really remember

perhaps Teeb Darklord can assist u

hurricane2004
25-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi Bros, Rose is based at Hse 35B. Previously she is a CAT 70 but 2 yrs back she hv down grade herslf to CAT50.

Abt her body, she is slightly plump compare to her younger days. Her boobs nowaday is also a little bit sagging n soft. Not that solid looking. She hv set high std of hygenie herself and also set high std to her customer. She told me that she had refuse to service a customer because he doesn't want to wash his pte parts b4 starting the sess.

Nowaday she is not that popular as before, do not need to wait every long. I hv not visit her since 2004. Hope bros who hv visited her recently, give us a review FR on her.

Hasa Sas
25-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi Bros, Rose is based at Hse 35B. Previously she is a CAT 70 but 2 yrs back she hv down grade herslf to CAT50.

Abt her body, she is slightly plump compare to her younger days. Her boobs nowaday is also a little bit sagging n soft. Not that solid looking. She hv set high std of hygenie herself and also set high std to her customer. She told me that she had refuse to service a customer because he doesn't want to wash his pte parts b4 starting the sess.

Nowaday she is not that popular as before, do not need to wait every long. I hv not visit her since 2004. Hope bros who hv visited her recently, give us a review FR on her.

She has downgraded to cat 50 for more than 2 yrs...should be around 4-5 yrs
Used to be bbbj from her but nowadays onli bj...maybe might drop by one of
these days to try again....not so optimistic ;)

nukebomb
25-06-2005, 12:38 PM

Last time, KS still very popular got more WH, that time the quality also better, than Banana leg still got the atap house WH, that $35 the gals oready very gd, also that JB got one 99 HC also very gd.

teckwhye
25-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Still the Duck Rice stall at Hse 6 is still good.
Just had my lunch the other day after visiting CSYArchitect.

Malaysian Datuk
25-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Last time, KS still very popular got more WH, that time the quality also better, than Banana leg still got the atap house WH, that $35 the gals oready very gd, also that JB got one 99 HC also very gd.Last time KS was the premier RL district.....only the rich and famous patronize one. Bro I think we from the same era, you still remember 99HC, was just talking to some bros about it the other day.....RM100 for the 'Full Thai Course' :)

Malaysian Datuk
25-06-2005, 07:44 PM
The range of gers name share here by bro teeds darklord is consider the good ones,the rest not mention dun think bro will like it,the choice now is limited unless got new gers than think bro can share it wif us :)
The age range there is some how there liao,hope there is new gers moving in than more bros can share it over here :)bro din know you into KS....must keep the KS flame burning, support it and dun let it go extinct

rj_lupin
26-06-2005, 12:26 AM
a KS newbie question hor...

do the KS girls service non-chinese customers? i just want to check before i try. some of the GL cat150 girls quite fussy about indian man; wondering if KS cat100 are like that too...

wondering if any of the KS brudders can help...

teraterm55
26-06-2005, 05:41 PM

do the KS girls service non-chinese customers? i just want to check before i try. some of the GL cat150 girls quite fussy about indian man; wondering if KS cat100 are like that too...

wondering if any of the KS brudders can help...

most of the OKT in the KS houses will look at you with a funny face if you are not chinese. KS typically for chinese and some of the old OKT aunty at the counter dont even understand english.

not sure if this is still the case, but historicaly
KS = chinese customers
PT = all races
GL = all races

to answer you question, i would guess the KS 100 will also look funny at you, or might not even service you if you are non chinese. but i know some KS 40-60 do service malay men also.

but since i have been absent from KS scene for about 8 months, not sure if that has changed since.

any bros can enlighten ?

nukebomb
27-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Last time KS was the premier RL district.....only the rich and famous patronize one. Bro I think we from the same era, you still remember 99HC, was just talking to some bros about it the other day.....RM100 for the 'Full Thai Course' :)
Bro Malaysian Datuk, i think for the rest of my life i will still be telling others the best memory i had with 99HC, remember the numbers of pretty gals there to choose, remember the time she lead me in, remember the time she stripped me, remember the time i lied down on the air bed n she used her nehneh to soap me, remember the time she used her pussy hair to scrub my face, remember the time i rammed her with soap, remember the time i rammed her once more on bed.

Malaysian Datuk
27-06-2005, 07:14 PM

wondering if any of the KS brudders can help...only some KS girls will do non-chinese....you have to check with the okt....but be prepared to pay extra. there's no going rate but just for comparison, one cat30 commanded $100 for one half hour session from an ah moh customer.

snakehead
27-06-2005, 07:29 PM
...... one cat30 commanded $100 for one half hour session from an ah moh customer.

While waiting for my turn with my cat30 Ang Pai.....saw her come out from room with a "black negro" (tats wat i tot but turn out he is singapore indian who speak cantonese well).... they do service other races as well. KS is not restricted to chinese only.

bro snakehead

Doomas
27-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Yo Darklord,

U seem very familiar. From Delphi days?

Doomas

My personal feeling is that gals like Maggie, Hei Mun and Angie can match the Ang Pai in GL like Singtel, Small Michelle, Singapore Ice, Seiko etc in terms of service anytime.

Geelong
28-06-2005, 10:24 AM
yeah yesterday they tried to charge me $120 for cat $100 range just becos i am new. Lucky got some feedback from you people... thanks