PDA

View Full Version : My another $50 lobang

JingQiangBuDao
14-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Last nite went to GL, wanted to release some load, then found that no chick is around, must be ganna raid again, what a luck, so hope later they start to pop out. Guess what, they really slowly poping out 1 by 1 after ½ hour after my arrival and that’s how I met my lobang again.

Saw this lau chio walking along L28, quickly approach her and ask the price, wow only $50 so “on” liao loh. Proceed to a low class hotel, we start to undress ourself and go bath bath loh. She’s friendly thru’ out the session and she make sure your bro is well clean and “awake” before she bath herself, I lying on bed waiting for her to “serve” me and she lay beside me, we kiss and touch each other, and wow her skin really smooth esp her breast. Ask her to blow for me and put on cap on my didi and slowly blow it, not really that power so decided to proceed to bonk her. Start from missionary and end with doggie, actually she don’t want to do doggie cos she encounter a mad man who hit her butt till blue black when doing doggie so she very scare, but after I sweet talk her then she allow me to do it and bros, you much try the doggie with her as from there you will know what fucking a virgin is about.
After done, she bath for me again, pay her and have a hug before leaving the hotel as a happy man.

Name : Zhao Guang Hua (Err...what a name, call ah-hua when looking for her)
Age : 30 (She didn't tell me how old but how old can she be if she only got 4 yo child leh)
Look : 5/10 (Not very pretty but still ok lah)
Body : 5/10 (she’s short and got a bit of meat at her tummy area)
Bust : 7/10 (Nice round breast with pink 20 cent coin but brown nipper, 36B)
Height : 1.55m
Weight : 45kg
Frenching : Yes
AJ : No
BJ : 3/10 (she’s trying to do but not too good, maybe she's new in these line?) (Also, you have to ask for it and she will depend whether she want or not)
FJ : 7/10 (tight and wet) 9/10 (doggie) (fucking tight)(also, you have to ask and she will see whether can or not)
Attitude : 9/10 (Very Friendly and even offer me to carry my bag for me, smile most of the time)
Damage : $50 + $10 (room) + $1 (CD)
RTF : would like 2, but no time for me liao.

She's on tour pass and this is her 3rd day, so she will go malaysia on the 14th day and come back again for another 2 weeks.

She's not very good and can't compare to SaSa, but any bro who want to try new stock can pm me, but please don't let the lobang go long-kang ok?? Also tell her you are intro by Ah Chye can liao.

I'll be MIA cum OOA after 15/06/05 as my gf coming back liao :D So don't pm me after 14/06, thks.

Guess this will be my last FR for a very long time, but bro don't forget me hor. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
14-06-2005, 03:50 PM
I'll be MIA cum OOA after 15/06/05 as my gf coming back liao :D So don't pm me after 14/06, thks.

paisay, wrong date, should be MIA-ing at 15/06. :D

jacky chan
14-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Bro jing, mai kan cheong lei....... :D

JingQiangBuDao
14-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Bro jing, mai kan cheong lei.......

haha....bro jacky long time no see, I just can't wait for my gf to come back mah. :p btw, pm u number liao. ;)

JingQiangBuDao
28-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Got a call from her claiming she will be leaving on 06/07. So bros who got her contact and want a 2nd round, don't miss your chance. For bros who don't have her number, you can pm me and I will try to give you the contact if I log-in.

HAPPY BONKING!!! :D

sumsingkia
29-06-2005, 06:17 PM
firstly, thanks fro Jing Qiang, for the contact....managed to book her for a session today @ 4:00pm and here goes the FR: ~

was around Queensway after having lunch with customers, decided to give myself half day off :p . remember Ah Hua, who Bro Jiang Qiang gave me the contact, call her......a soft and sweet voice answered the call and i asked if she is available? she replied that she is free now and inside her room watching TV. mai tu liao, told her that i will go to her hotel, but she said need to book another room. i said ok and will call her again once i got the room.

start enginee, step on the accelerator, speed down to GL lor29 and got myself a room. may be too kan cheong liao, KNN 4get to get CD. call her and inform her my room and ask her if she got CD. with her sweet and soft voice, she geeks that she will bring..........

less than 5mins, she knocked on my door, open and saw her...in a green t-shirt and white jean....like a gal next door....

after closed the door, immediately a big hug from her and start frenching.....boy, indeed like gf feeling, like wanna suck my breathe out of me....then proceed to strip to our birthday suits....

she bathed me, although the water heat seem not working, but no problem, cause we hug 2gether to bath....got into bed and start frenching again, although her boobs that a bit sagging, but no problem at all, sucking on her boobs hungrily and fingering her........really a gal with cunt like well, damn bloody wet.....until she buay tahan liao, moaning quite loud, and finally she said: "cha jing que, cha jing que" (shaft it in), wa lau, haven't wear CD, how can.... but since she request, immediately cap on then told her to get into doggie position...

ramming with full power, she moaning even louder, the bed seems to be shaking and falling apart. then ends with a missionary. i think she enjoy so much that she does not even wants to move after the shaq....

i am also tired after the hard work..then we laid side-by-side....watch abit TV then frenching again.....then proceed to bath 2gather. she keep praising me that i am very fair, even fairer than her.....big hug and bid farewell.......

overall rating: ~

- Boobs: 6/10 (abit sagging)
- Body: 6/10 (chubby)
- Age: 30 (she confirmed) -- Bro Jing Qiang, you veri chun leh. :)
- BJ: never try, as i dun like...
- FJ: 8/10 (gf feeling veri strong)
- RTF: yes
- Comment: MUST TRY

she also told me that she is from Fujian and will be leaving by 06-Jul-2005 and may not be coming back. Bros who like to try this gem, pls look for Bro Jing Qiang (threat starter) for contact.

** P.S.: her doggies is really shiok...you will really know how tight is her pussy compare with a WL.....

JingQiangBuDao
30-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Thks for the FR bro Sumsingkia, next time got lobang sure inform you. ^_^

I also look for her yesterday as promised her few days ago to look for her.

Everything is about the same EXCEPT :

bbbj : 5 (improved a lot as compare to 1st time, maybe some of the brothers here give her some bbbj "advise" but she claim she seldom do for ppl unless she like the person, watever... :rolleyes: )

boob : rating same except one of her nipper seems sore leh, bro sumsingkia did you suck it too hard...hahaha...just kidding. :D

Again, those who want her contact still can pm me and let her know intro by ah chye can liao, happy bonking bros. ^_*

sumsingkia
30-06-2005, 11:49 AM
aiyo, Bro Jing Qiang, pai say, didn't know you went to look for her, boh pian, time for afternoon tea so abit hungry leh. :p

truly, she is a gem, not for look but the service that she offers.

sure sure sure...pls keep me inform for any other lobang in future....maybe got time, lets lah kopi 2gether...... :)

QooMilk
05-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Tks bro sumsingkia for the contact, tks Bro Jing Qiang for the lobang. Here are my FR as promise.

Call her up for an apiontment around 8.30pm. Ask her is she working anot, she told mi waiting for mi that y nv work. (I 1st time call her only, but hearing those words with sexy tones make my blood rise), agreed to meet at GL 29. So rush down there ASAP.
When reach GL29 call her up again, she told mi to process to the hotel above the coffee shop, she waiting for mi at 2nd sty. So went up and saw a PRC wearing spec, orange top and white pants, standing at the counter there smiling. (1st impression not really a looker but nene quite nice, suit her boby). After a short chit chat pay the counter staff and went to the room.

Once inside she hug mi and kiss mi like my long lost bf, give mi sort of gf feeling. Sit on my lap chit chat and kisses, she ask mi huh give her num, I told her i check yellow page 1 hahahaha. After 10min she ask mi want to bath 2gether anot, ofcourse man, quickly remove everything and she bring mi to the bathroom. Inside we start frenching again, sucking her boobs and ask her can bj for mi anot, she reject at 1st but after sweet +++ her again and again she give mi a bj at the bath room. Suction normal still got room for improvment kekekeke.

Process to bed after abt 10min spend bathing, once in bed she lie on my chest as i light a cigarette and she oso smoke. After finishing, action being.....slowly she start to rud my nipples with her left hand and touch my didi with right hand, mouth frenching. My hand ofcourse not free 2, 1 hand rubbing her nene and other fingering her. Wah she really get wet easily leh, then slowly i when down and lick her pussy with my 2 hand still attach at her nene......after abt another 10min "playing" she cant stand liao quickly cap mi and ride herself on top mi, we change afew position screwing her with all my power, her moaning louder the more harder i push, after abt 15min ends with a missionary. Try redraw my didi out, but she hug me so tight that have to let my didi rest inside the "cave" 1st....

After full battle, finally retreat from cave lay down and puff my cigarette with her, chit chat agian. She told mi she marry with 2 kids and leaving for china on the 6 July, maybe back after 3mth, so any bro wan 2 book her is 2day only. Then process bath 2gether, hug and kisses again b4 I step out of the door............

Rating:

- Boobs: 6.5/10 (Sagging but ok)
- Body: 5.5/10 (chubby)
- Age: 30 (I told her i guess and she say i smart tks bro for the info kekeke)
- BJ: 5.5/10 (Still room for improvment)
- FJ: 8.5/10 (gf feeling + 0.5 more point)
- RTF: (If she came back after 3mth)
-Overall: 7/10 (If you looking for a looker forget it, if you looking for a gd fuck must try)

hope u enjoy the FR, up my piont if u like :D

sumsingkia
05-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Bro QooMilk,

good FR there. i am sure you are just as grateful as me to Bro JingQiangBuDao for this gem recommendation.

dun 4get BroJingQiangBuDao and me if you have lobang hor...... :p

JingQiangBuDao
05-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Thks for the nice FR and she's leaving tomorrow 4pm, any bros who want the lobang still got 1+ more day, cheers. ;)

QooMilk
05-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Tks bros for liking my FR, but alots of thank 2 u guys for letting me try a gd lobang :p
Pls. be ensure u 2 are in my buddy list liao, any gd lobang u 2 sure be the 1st to know.

Cheer!!! :D

llyod_hing
05-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Sit on my lap chit chat and kisses, she ask mi huh give her num, I told her i check yellow page 1 hahahaha.
u r damn funny man! to think of this is outta this world!
take my hat off to u! :D

QooMilk
05-07-2005, 01:50 PM
hahaha bro llyod_hing cause even i tell her bro JingQiangBuDao or bro sumsingkia give mi her num 1, i dun think she noe huh oso sia. Cause most of us here mostly just tell them our nick like ah siao, ah gong, ah xxxx. My nick for her is mi mi hahahaha :D

llyod_hing
05-07-2005, 01:57 PM
hahaha My nick for her is mi mi hahahaha :Dwah lau eh....r u sure!!! :eek: so rou ma men!

QooMilk
05-07-2005, 02:03 PM
sure, cause I dun not wat nick 2 use at that time meh, all by blood flooding to my didi lah making him like metal rod, lack of blood gng to brain so cant think hahahaha :p

QooMilk
23-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Got anothers lobang this morning.......just finish drinking section with my buddy around 4am, so feeling horny decide to drive around GL c got any lobang anot.....start from lor 14.......lor 16.......lor 18, 4am still alots of PRC hanging around but nothing caught my attention. So my buddy drive to lor 29, saw afew PRC hanging around at the coffee shop under the hotel.

Saw 1 quite pretty PRC (i was abit drunk that time) sitting alone, so decide to go to her and ask her price. (As for my buddy he was to tried, inside the car falling fast asleep.) She say $50, so mai drag liao ons her and bring her to the hotel above the coffee shop.

Once inside the room when the light is brighter can c her face more clearly, not veri pretty but still fuckable type which i can bare with. Strip off everything and when bathing, normal SOP. Lay in bed TCSS, bah bah bah same old china story which i guess most bros hear listens before 1.....then she start touch my didi and suck my nipples, lay back and enjoy suddenly without any warning she "love bite" mi on my neck (siao liao cant meet my gf till the "bite" wore off) the licking took abt 10mins, geeting abit sianz liao ask her to suck my didi. she say ok but must wear CD. So she cap mi and start blowing, not bad quite strong and gd suction. After abt 10min, i turn her over and start licking her all over even her meimei and kissing.

Play for abt 15min she start getting wet, natural wettness and moans softly. Cant tahan liao pumps start pumping her up up, down down, front front, back back, she got no complaint, willing to do whatever position u want her 2. For a $50 PRC i must say she gd. After 15min didi start voimiting, but the shiok type. Lay awhile, baths get her contact, TCSS then a long wet kiss for goodbyes......

Rating:
-Name: Li Li
- Boobs: 6/10 (Small abt B- i think)
- Body: 7.5/10 (Small frame type abt 40 ~ 45kg???)
- BJ: 7.5/10 (Not bad, got suction but can still improve)
- FJ: 9.5/10 (gf feeling, natural wettness no KY)
- RTF: (YES!!! She leaving on 28th Aug, provide she dun get caught)
-Overall: 7.5/10
Note: She working at 1 of the TN at GL 39 (I cant rem well) cause no customes so come out after "office hrs" to earn somemore.
Damage: $50 + $15 (2hrs room) + $1 CD + $10 (Tips) + Love Bite cant be remove.

P.s:

Bros JingQiangBoDao and Sumsinkia I will PM u her num, u dun have to ask I die die will give u 1. :D

JingQiangBuDao
23-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Bros JingQiangBoDao and Sumsinkia I will PM u her num, u dun have to ask I die die will give u 1. :D

Thks bro, already got the number liao, kam-sia. :p

JingQiangBuDao
23-07-2005, 12:53 PM
without any warning she "love bite" mi on my neck

Dang....this one is very serious loh, if my gal find out I got her still go around finding other gals, sure will ganna hang one. :eek: :(

QooMilk
24-07-2005, 09:34 AM
ya lah so if u bonk her better remind her not to bite u leh. I now jailat gf coming to my hse later dun noe wat to say, die for sure liao :(

JingQiangBuDao
24-07-2005, 11:07 AM
ya lah so if u bonk her better remind her not to bite u leh. I now jailat gf coming to my hse later dun noe wat to say, die for sure liao

Maybe you can try to wear a turtle neck t-shirt to cover?? Or maybe a sweater?? SAy you got a cold or something loh, at least better then she find out the truth. :o :rolleyes:

QooMilk
25-07-2005, 08:54 AM
I use shaver to cut myself on the love bite spot and tell her morning blur blur shaving got cut :p
Pain but atlest she wont suspect mi and she even give mi an love bite on my others side neck. :D

JingQiangBuDao
25-07-2005, 10:14 AM
I use shaver to cut myself on the love bite spot and tell her morning blur blur shaving got cut
Pain but atlest she wont suspect mi and she even give mi an love bite on my others side neck.

OMG!!!!! :eek:
You are god man, bro me "gan bai xia feng" ...you win liao. :D

QooMilk
25-07-2005, 10:56 AM
What 2 do, when no $$$ to bonk huh u look for??? GF ofcourse cause give free fuck mah hahahaha, so hurt myself abit to gain her trust, end of the day i still gain mah. :D

andyhalo
26-07-2005, 03:02 AM
I use shaver to cut myself on the love bite spot and tell her morning blur blur shaving got cut :p
Pain ............ :D

Bro, got better ways to make the love bite go away w/o much pain. it depends on how much time you have too. Next time (hopefully dun need lah, hehe), use coin to rub the spot (1 direction, not to and fro). use the edges of the coin. very fast you see that it will fade lighter. i had kenna 2 the size of fifty cents, the old type, and it was almost blue-black type sia. but within one day, all gone. rub for 10mins, rest maybe 1/2 to 1 hr then rub again.

QooMilk
26-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Wah Bro andyhalo now then u tell mi, to late liao lah ahahahaha :(
but tks anyway will try nxt time if tio again.

andyhalo
26-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Wah Bro andyhalo now then u tell mi, to late liao lah ahahahaha :(
but tks anyway will try nxt time if tio again.

where got too late? ur gf likes to give you lovebites too mah. if u dun get rid of the "evidence", how to "tao-jia" outside too? That's why i never arouse the suspicious of all my PREVIOUS exs mah. Think giving some bites only will prevent me from cheonging or stepping on 2 boats? Hehe, think again sia. :D

Remarks: See the big PREVIOUS up there? So, bros out there, got someone needs your helpppppppp........................

JingQiangBuDao
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Happen to got a call from her in China, said she will be coming to Singapore very soon. So when she come liao, will start to release her number to all bros who had tried her before or to those who miss her service last time.

I won't log in till she call me again when she have arrived, so no need to pm me in advance, thank you.

Bro Qoomilk, thanks for remembering my birthday, but now I have too many personal problem to settle, so don't log in so often liao, but you are sure one of the good brother to know in SBF. :p