PDA

View Full Version : Juan Juan massage from TianTang69.com

johnboy
02-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Wanted to give a true FR. Make apt with Juanjuan at 9.30pm at her place. Reached call her for unit direction also. So when she come out to fetch me in at her unit, she was wearing a 睡衣. So lead me to her room, so proceed to shower but is alone shower also. After shower back to her room and proceed massage, as what she said,she can massage, end up KNS. Just massage my back less then 10min,max is 10min, think less then that, ask me to turn front also. Then she straight do bbbj for me, after cap me and ask me to be on top. Plump abit then I want doggy also, doggy half way my little bro soft down le alsoThe rest I don't want to say liao, let you guy think think ba. Name: Juan Juan 娟娟– Age: 25 – Height: 1.60m - Looks: Horny MILF Look
Boobs: 36c ba. ( supper sagging with bigger then $1coin nipple )
Frenching: nvr try. Body: only can give her 6/10 CIM : YES
Massage : 0/10 please take note
Painting: nvr try
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10 she is not tight also,give birth before.
Service / Attitude: dono how to give her point, nothing special
Catbath : Only my nipple for 5min,dono what is catbath liao.
$90 / 60 Mins /1 Shot Include Room & CD.
Shower : me DIY. So think TS got to put her to FL instead of Juanjuan massage. And this is the worst service that I have seen also. This type of service, give her $100, still act blur for the change also. Those bro who don't believe it,can try her, no problem also. Just my true FR also.

jason.8987
05-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Wanted to give a true FR. Make apt with Juanjuan at 9.30pm at her place. Reached call her for unit direction also. So when she come out to fetch me in at her unit, she was wearing a 睡衣. So lead me to her room, so proceed to shower but is alone shower also. After shower back to her room and proceed massage, as what she said,she can massage, end up KNS. Just massage my back less then 10min,max is 10min, think less then that, ask me to turn front also. Then she straight do bbbj for me, after cap me and ask me to be on top. Plump abit then I want doggy also, doggy half way my little bro soft down le alsoThe rest I don't want to say liao, let you guy think think ba. Name: Juan Juan 娟娟– Age: 25 – Height: 1.60m - Looks: Horny MILF Look
Shower : me DIY. So think TS got to put her to FL instead of Juanjuan massage. And this is the worst service that I have seen also. This type of service, give her $100, still act blur for the change also. Those bro who don't believe it,can try her, no problem also. Just my true FR also.

Thks for update, will take note.

jayboy
08-08-2013, 07:51 PM

Bro thks for the update, I almost look for her service also, lucky saw your post also.