PDA

View Full Version : Marry a Virgin?

excm69
29-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Nowadays, most guys and gals are sexually-aware at young age and may already lose their virginity before they eventually marry.

Do you have any hang-ups that your spouse-to-be must be a virgin?

Please Note: Option 3 should be: No, I am a virgin, but I don't mind if he/she is not a virgin.

simplesimon
29-06-2005, 12:28 PM
I chose Option 3 "No, I am a virgin, but I don't mind if he/she is not a virgin". Assuming that I'm still a virgin, I won't mind if she is not, so long as she has not given birth yet... hehehehe :D

Bro, just a thought, if you only give 2 options - Yes or No - you may get faster response.

fun4evergood
29-06-2005, 06:39 PM
I am not a virgin.... I also dun mind if my partner is a virgin or not....of course if she is a virgin, that is my bonus.... :)

spidey2278
29-06-2005, 07:05 PM
think that is not the main issue...most impt is that the one u marry will be the one with you till the end..the one that is beside you on your death bed is your wife...4ever ;)

fun4evergood
29-06-2005, 07:12 PM
think that is not the main issue...most impt is that the one u marry will be the one with you till the end..the one that is beside you on your death bed is your wife...4ever ;)

well said ! I support u. :)

spidey2278
29-06-2005, 07:13 PM
well said ! I support u. :)
kam sia kam sia :)

Bomb
29-06-2005, 07:19 PM

deserves a up :p

excm69
29-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Bro, just a thought, if you only give 2 options - Yes or No - you may get faster response.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought of that too, but finally decided to give more options, but screwed up on Option 3 with the missing "not". :(

think that is not the main issue...most impt is that the one u marry will be the one with you till the end..the one that is beside you on your death bed is your wife...4ever

Agree wholeheartedly. :)

warworm
29-06-2005, 09:17 PM

well say, as long she is there for you virgin or not is not an issue :rolleyes:

perverse
30-06-2005, 04:44 PM
True... agree with all that has been spoken. But another possible scenario is that you may have deflowered her before marriage and later on decide to marry her right? So i guess in this case, can be considered almost like marrying a virgin?

jdi813
30-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Virgin or not makes no diff to me ... must be able to communicate most important :)

critic
30-06-2005, 05:05 PM

Well said ... Really wish all cases ended as such.

There's an exception though. The one beside you on your death bed may be waiting for you to sign the will. :D

critic

excm69
30-06-2005, 05:36 PM

There's an exception though. The one beside you on your death bed may be waiting for you to sign the will.

critic

Good one bro. hahahahaha :D

spidey2278
30-06-2005, 05:45 PM

There's an exception though. The one beside you on your death bed may be waiting for you to sign the will.

keke...veri funny statement..on the hand quite true...at the veri least even she is aiming at your assets..she still wait patiently..rite? :D so hope that you don't kick the bucket too young lah..hehe ;)

carcari
05-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi,
Jus my 2cents. I think it is very much depend on family background. Like my friend, his parent are very open-minded. He is not only can accept her future wife who is non-virgin, he suggested to have "exchange" after married.

sparstick
07-07-2005, 04:56 AM
whether a girl virgin or not is not really an issue to me lah

redmoon
08-07-2005, 07:40 PM
marry virgin..she got no sexual experience leh.

gilagila100
12-07-2005, 04:28 PM
marry virgin..she got no sexual experience leh.

Yeah ... kinda difficult if she ultra-conservative which a lot of virgins are (my stereotype but can correct me if I m wrong) ... if tats the case ... very hard to hav a sextisfying experience ... sure hav prob n nd to find external outlet ... :cool:

siambee
12-07-2005, 10:41 PM
my point of view is mostly the same as other bro in this forum.
as a non-virgin, i believe that my life parnter no need to be virgin.
the most important is stil inside her mind and heart.
so what if she is a virgin and when she exp. with sex life and hungry for more :eek:
or a whore but when she find her soul mate, she willing to stay faithful with u ;)
wei see kon beh liao.... that is many ways of explaining. but end of the day is u who will lost out/benefit.
pick ur choose more wisely, by knowing her background better will sure benefit u.

loneyranger
13-07-2005, 05:21 PM
*haih*... this kind of question can be really deceiving 1 u noe... some ppl say they dont mind but in the heart they really mind... rite???

ask urself truthfully... so far how many gf u have is still a vigin???
how many bf u have is still a virgin??? this world have change so much so dont be so conservative lah.... virgin or not u still love him/her coz u have a heart for him/her rite??? so y is there a need to mind leh???

just a piece of my thought onli lah... if other got offended sorry lah....

poison
15-07-2005, 11:03 PM
nowsaday, youngster are so exposed to sex, to find a virgin is till marriage is very difficult.
And i also believe that man prefers more experience girl for pleasure rather than having pressure instead.

watmidoin
24-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Honestly, since I'm a virgin, i prefer my wife to be a virgin as well. Fair ma :o Imagine next time got someone walk up to u say he bonk ur wife before. duno can tahan ornot...

but sg virgin hard to find liao. juz wondering if those brides from china or vietnams are virgins ornot. any bros who had overseas wife can share knowledge?

sg_boytoy
29-07-2005, 03:11 PM
I am not a virgin.... I also dun mind if my partner is a virgin or not....of course if she is a virgin, that is my bonus.... :)

Lucky me, I kenah bonus :D

mahalosux
02-08-2005, 12:40 PM
if you r not a virgin..y mind if yuor partner is not a virgin...as long as she dun 'fcuk ard' behind your back..is ok liao... ;)

西北怪郎
02-08-2005, 05:12 PM
well said mr anthony wong look alike :D

if you r not a virgin..y mind if yuor partner is not a virgin...as long as she dun 'fcuk ard' behind your back..is ok liao... ;)

mahalosux
02-08-2005, 05:17 PM
well said mr anthony wong look alike :D
who r u?? some more open new thread never put my name...... :mad:

Microsoft
02-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Marry a virgin - not necessary.

Mary a virgin - Def a yes. :D

西北怪郎
02-08-2005, 05:35 PM
paiseh.. paiseh... next time i open kopi shop i give u free kopi ok..:D

who r u?? some more open new thread never put my name...... :mad:

西北怪郎
02-08-2005, 05:37 PM
wowkao.. mary is not a Lamb meh??? how come my teacher in taiwan teach us

Mary is a little lamb.:D

Mary a virgin - Def a yes.

Microsoft
02-08-2005, 05:39 PM
wowkao.. mary is not a Lamb meh??? how come my teacher in taiwan teach us

Mary is a little lamb.

Ur teecher 2 paiseh 2 say the word virgin lor. Act is a virgin lamb. :D

mahalosux
02-08-2005, 07:02 PM
paiseh.. paiseh... next time i open kopi shop i give u free kopi ok..

u really Sibei Kuai Lan hor..... :D give free kopi oni meh?? give me 1 bottle of free martell lah... :p

GuyNeedOfSex
02-08-2005, 08:26 PM
My present gf is a virgin and she wun give mi her virgin till marriage.
So i will be a happy man when marriage.