PDA

View Full Version : Re: the new condo oppsite pt

iveco
07-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Yo bros out there.
anyone of u ppl are thing of buying a apartment over there??

PetainKing
07-07-2005, 11:18 AM
u mean kerrisdick?? :lol:

may be thinking of doing so but not sure what OC will say

Castrol
08-07-2005, 04:45 PM
i saw the sales office there got nice office chicks everytime i... ahem... passed by... :D

Idoru
08-07-2005, 05:18 PM
i saw the sales office there got nice office chicks everytime i... ahem... passed by... :D

In the near future I foresee there will be a lots of complain about PT when the occupants move in.
Then the Authority will take action and that will be the end of PT.
So enjoy as you can.
Cheers

snakehead
09-07-2005, 01:42 AM
In the near future I foresee there will be a lots of complain about PT when the occupants move in.
Then the Authority will take action and that will be the end of PT.
So enjoy as you can.
Cheers

In the future??? .....the developers oredi wrote in to the garment before they even started building the condo.....heard now got many follow up letters and oso asking buyers to support petition. Looks like our happy times are going to be just memories eventually.

bro snakehead

tiverton18
09-07-2005, 11:17 AM
when I went to the condo showroom 3 years ago during the launch of this project, I deliberately questioned the sales executive how are they going to get buyers given that the condo is only a stone's throw from a red light area.

The sales exe is quick to explain that PT will eventually be ridden off as it is in n the garment's pipeline to make this place a solely residential area.

Since the developer and it buyers are petitioning for PT to be removed, why dont you bros here also petition it to be moved and merged with Desker Road.

speedpass
09-07-2005, 12:31 PM
i saw some reno works going on in petain wheni went there a few days ago , any idea wat they r doing ?

Looks like petain is going to be onli a memory soon . :(

bhoven
09-07-2005, 06:56 PM
when I went to the condo showroom 3 years ago during the launch of this project, I deliberately questioned the sales executive how are they going to get buyers given that the condo is only a stone's throw from a red light area.

The sales exe is quick to explain that PT will eventually be ridden off as it is in n the garment's pipeline to make this place a solely residential area.

May be some truth in this as there is a big retail mall/residential project City Square at nearby Kitchener Road under construction. The tenants/residents will also lobby for PT to be cleaned up....

johnymike
09-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Its true, there will be a major road widening on kitchener road side first, even my favourite 'scissors curry' rice also have to give way. :(

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:18 PM
if really cleaned up, then one less place to cheong ... :confused:

Fat Fatt
10-07-2005, 04:19 AM
I have been cheonging petain for quite soime time, starting with Pat way back years ago. That time (and even now in fact) I could not afford the GL 150 or HC too often. My little bro always rule the head 90%, and my wallet will decide the other 10% so compromise go Petain. Not that the compromise is bad or lower standard, Petain does have Jac Pat Kat etc. whom has memerised and left wonderful memories of many cheongsters.

But sadly, things do change. We always see changes in Singapore, and seen our childhood favorite playing places being demolished and changed to tall buildings.

Its part of the growing up process, and one day, we the group of old friends in sammyboy will still be in the forum and reminisce about the good old days of petain about Pat, and her smooth skin, seductive looks, and Jac, her sweet smile and great GF feeling, tip-top service.

Remember my first time, like many of the newbies in this forum, I started without cheonging, just window shopping often, and standing outside the room looking at Pat, but dont dare to step up, hesitated and just wait until some other man walked straight in and close the door. There was once she asked me to come in, i panicked and ran off. Of course, later Pat became one of my favourite. But these are great memories.

What are we waiting for? Go visit Jac, Pat or whoever your regular is more often, so as to collect as many good memories of this place as possible, for us to remember. (I think it will go, since the authorities have plans for other developments for the place)

ippo
15-07-2005, 12:22 PM
no money to buy man..

craig ong
17-07-2005, 08:25 AM
bro i think they will most likely move the "area" to another place or just do away with it. Yo bros out there.
anyone of u ppl are thing of buying a apartment over there??

kwailum28
21-07-2005, 11:18 AM

Since the developer and it buyers are petitioning for PT to be removed, why dont you bros here also petition it to be moved and merged with Desker Road.

Good idea. Then we can save petrol, parking fees, bus & taxi fare and whatever transport expenditure we use to visit our favourite distination. Become One stop shopping centre...

thaiholebanger
21-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Why dont we start a petition for the houses to be MOVED IN TO THE CONDO.
I'm sure that the bros there whould appreciate the newer location + facilities :)

snakehead
21-07-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm sure that the bros there whould appreciate the newer location + facilities :)

Good idea! U start the petition....I be 1st one to sign.....and I m sure many bros here will support too...... Maybe your petition will get more signatures than the NKF petition..... :D kekeke

bro snakehead

chill_absolut
13-08-2005, 04:29 AM

agree, do a online one and i confirm will leave my signature on it..

gigantic_tk
13-08-2005, 09:56 PM
I heard rumour that the new condo residents would want to petition the demolish of these 2 row of houses at Pertain Road. Seem that the activities at Pertain Road have to relocate elsewhere.......................at later stage.

I agreed with bros mentioned here, instead, to relocate these rooms and activities to these newly build condo........................................

sabbeth
26-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Anyone starting the petition?