PDA

View Full Version : Philipiness Info Any???????

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

smiler
20-05-2002, 03:31 PM
Guys, I'm now at Philipiness and really need all the help I can find to help me. As I'm not familiar with the place there so anyones can please update me any information you have to me regarding Manila and Cebu island????? Where can go cheong there? Wat is the rate of the gals? Any local FL there? So many question and yet so little answer for myself.......Once again, really appreciated alot of help from you bros............Thanks you in advance.

cheong jb
20-05-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by smiler
Guys, I'm now at Philipiness and really need all the help I can find to help me. As I'm not familiar with the place there so anyones can please update me any information you have to me regarding Manila and Cebu island????? Where can go cheong there? Wat is the rate of the gals? Any local FL there? So many question and yet so little answer for myself.......Once again, really appreciated alot of help from you bros............Thanks you in advance.

READ UP FIRST I THINK THERE R SOME POSTING ABOUT MANILA BUT CEBU I DONT THINK SO .

hardone80
20-05-2002, 03:56 PM
In Manila, there is a lot of happening. If you are in Makati, the easiest to go will be to Burgos. This is the area where you have dozen of go-go bars - all the taxi will know.

The rules for simple - the girls will gather around you once you go inside. You can choose any girl you like to sit with you - all you have to do is to buy her a drink (should be around 120 peso or something around there. If you like to bring the girl out, you have to pay for a bar fine - which is about the price of 10 girl drinks and exclude the price of the overnight (normally around 2000 peso, negoitated between you and the girl ).

Another way, is to get into a cab and get the taxi driver to bring you to a "domintory". This is like our GL with girl sitting around for you to bring back to your hotel (overnight). Price is around 4000 peso (I think this is the tourist rate).

Anyway, I have a FL number you can call if you like although not very pretty - but you can ask her to arrange others for you to view. PM me if you are keen and if you are interested.

Happy cheonging.

wizely
20-05-2002, 09:54 PM
There are generally two main cheoging places in Manila, Makati and Pasay. Pasay is located near to the airport while Makati is about 7km away. Although in Manila distances can be deceiving as it took me abt 45mins from the airport to Makati due to the perpetual traffic jam. The jam clears only after abt 10pm at night.

Girls in Makati area are generally prettier but also cost you much more $$$. (Prob 2000-5000 pesos for ON - this is excluding drinks and barfines). Pasay will probably set you back bet 3000-5000 pesos for one night which includes the girl, drinks and barfine.

The best thing to do is to befriend one of the taxi drivers there. They will offer to take you around. When I was there, I had a couple who offered to take me out for nights of fun. One even wanted to get me his neighbour's daughter who is still studying in school...

One word of advice... always negotiate for the price. Many will try to over-charge because they think that you are a Japanese. I always give them this smile and say 'Hey, I'm not 'Japanese'.

Happy Cheonging :cool:

phenom
21-05-2002, 12:25 AM

You can take a Phillipine Rabbit(Manila City terminal) or a Victory Liner(Pasay City terminal) to Balibago in Angeles City which is 80 km up north. Prices are way lower than in Metro Manila(which actually consists of 5 cities: Manila, Makati, Pasay, Quezon and Caloocan) and the girls are not so worldywise. In its heydays before the nearby Mount Pinatubo blew its top, it had something like 300 girly joints catering mainly to the servicemen at the adjacent US Clark Air Base. Now, though a pale shadow of its former glory, it is nevertheless still THE place to chiong in the Phillippines and I had always made it a point to get there everytime I was in Manila. In fact I'll be there again this coming Sat 25th. If you will still be there and wish to meet up, e-mail me on how to contact you.

FWChongKing
21-05-2002, 12:51 AM
Simler,

I pm u when i read your thread and offer help but guess u may not have read it...anyway the bru here have provided u with ample info and hope that will be helpful...

tRysT
21-05-2002, 01:03 AM
Been to one at Cebu island. Can't really remember the price but I know it's dirt cheap, the girls looks more clean compared with girls you get in the city. Think it's call "Awana" - KTV. Nice clean place, got show. Hell lot of girls sitting around for you to chose. Ask the hotel staff or taxi driver, they should know.

smiler
21-05-2002, 01:33 PM
Thanks guys for the updating and I'll really appreciated.......As for FWChongKing, I did received ur PM but I don't really like to bother ppl so I prefer to wonder around and recee the place.......

Bro phenom, me will be back to Sg this Friday again and then back to Cebu after that.....so I don't think I can meet you up. Anyway thanks for the offer....

Well no matter wat, me still would like to thanks all the bros for giving me all the precious information which I need.....:D

evo3
21-05-2002, 01:46 PM
Thanks guys for the updating and I'll really appreciated.......As for FWChongKing, I did received ur PM but I don't really like to bother ppl so I prefer to wonder around and recee the place.......

Bro phenom, me will be back to Sg this Friday again and then back to Cebu after that.....so I don't think I can meet you up. Anyway thanks for the offer....

Well no matter wat, me still would like to thanks all the bros for giving me all the precious information which I need.....:D

bro smiler, if u still dun go n find philippine gal n screw hah, wait ur dick become rusty then u noe. never mind lah good or no good just wack first lah, then we talk later in this forum lah.
so if u r in HK do u noe where t go n screw ard. i did send u some tips abt china FL operating in HKG, did u got it.
me now oso got nothing to fuck liao, maybe go for FL next week.
this wk cannot sick, must rest

smiler
21-05-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by evo3

bro smiler, if u still dun go n find philippine gal n screw hah, wait ur dick become rusty then u noe. never mind lah good or no good just wack first lah, then we talk later in this forum lah.
so if u r in HK do u noe where t go n screw ard. i did send u some tips abt china FL operating in HKG, did u got it.
me now oso got nothing to fuck liao, maybe go for FL next week.
this wk cannot sick, must rest

Well bro please take care hor......I think basically alot are waiting for my FR..so I will post my 1st FR on yesterday nite mission in a short while....:)

evo3
21-05-2002, 01:59 PM

Well bro please take care hor......I think basically alot are waiting for my FR..so I will post my 1st FR on yesterday nite mission in a short while....:)

Bro smiler,
ok will wait for ur FR rpt. me no rpt lately nothing to write liao.
MG go until siek siek liao so dun want to write anymore, maybe go to another KTV to catch another pte property. sinc e my pte property is not ard hor. wait she come back then let go the other one lor.

smiler
21-05-2002, 05:44 PM
As promised, this is my day one FR in Manila. Please forgive me if this FR is not fully complete as I dun noe the stories will continue or not...read on and you will noe why.

I reached Philippiness at around 11:30am....and went straight to the hotel. The hotel I'm staying is at Shangri Hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, I went straight to the counter for checking in. Wow do you noe wat I see??? There a very chio bu at the counter and I'm fetish for chio bu so I approached her and tell her my intention. While she was helping me to process my check in, my eyes just simply get off from her and keep looking until she oso feel pai sei..hahahahahaha...me not purposely mah.....
So when everthing is finished, she passed me the room key and direct me how to go up to my room... I thanked her and off I go buttttttttttttttttttt...........b4 that me did ask her one question, that's "wat time you off duty".....she was sooooooooo stone that do not even noe how to answer me until few second later then she say "About 10pm"...Tell u guys, that moment when she give me that blur look, I nearly laugh sia but control lor........
As usual, go into rm, then bath but this time log in to sammyboy and see any updated news or not and chit chat to some bro instead of doing some recee there until all the way about 7pm, then I went for dinner.
Upon reaching the counter, me still try to look for that chio bu and really she still there..I gave her my very best smile so that I can impress her mah.....(Nah....only wan to see can bonk her or not).. she also gave me her most sexy and beautiful smile back and truly speaking I nearly pianzzzzzzz........hee...hee...so i went to the resturant to have my dinner....During my dinner, I noticed that there's a lounge there and thinking that maybe tonite dun go out and go to the lounge to have a few drinks then go back rm to sleep as 2moro had an early appt.....
So after dinner, I went straight to the lounge and sit down and order for my drinks......I dun even noe how long I 've been sitting there until one very familar gal approach me........Oh my god....Oh....how come is you???? It's....it's.........my ex.....and she oso here for business trip........(See that's why I say this FR dun noe can complete or not..so you guys get the picture hor....) Well I invited her to sit down and order some drinks for her......we started to chit chat like very long time lost in touch like that, talking abt our schools day lah (we same school last time) and oso complaining abt this lah...abt that lah.....until both of us hit at a very common topic called "SEX"...........
This is where the exciting part continues.........let's call my ex "Jess"...cannot say real name......well Jess was complaining to me that her b/f do not trusted her lah as she fly frequent and oso some other stuff which I do not wan to tell...as it's quite boring liao...sooooooooooooooo let's go straight to the point....Actually, I dun noe how much we had drink but b4 we start to back to our room, she already feel tispy so I offer to sent her back to her room and she agree. When we reached her room and when I was about to open the door, she started to kiss me which caught me off guard as I was not prepared at that time.......so I gently push myself away and ask if she alright? I can see her eyes with tears which is almost going to drop off so I quickly carried her into the room. I prepare a hot towel to wipe her face so that can stop her from crying but worst, she burst into tears and confide to me that it's been a long time that anyone had been so caring to her although she had a b/f but he too MCP.....
I tap her on the shoulder and trying very hard to comfort her and trying to stop her crying. She leaned on my shoulder for about 15mins and finally she stopped. I asked her she feel ok as I'm damn tired and wanted to go back and sleep as fucking 2moro must wake up at 6am...... Well she say no problem so I informed her that I need to go back as the appt for 2moro is very early and I oso noe that she will oso stay until Friday then come back to Sg. I bid her good nite and b4 I went back to my room, she gave me a good hug and a gentle kiss on my cheek that my little bro almost stand up.....kekekekekeke.....she thanks me for a good listener and invited me to have dinner tonite...Wow...tonite lei....but hor...I feel like looking around the area lei...haizzzzzz...bo pianz so I promised to see her again lor.......

Part two will be coming out after tonite........hope there is more to it.............

Dirtysa
21-05-2002, 10:09 PM
Haha bro Smiler, so is this good or bad for you? Maybe u can get to bonk ur ex but then may lose chance with others, especially the counter gal ;P . Oh btw, I pmu my contact liao, when u returning? And anywhere else u going?

evo3
22-05-2002, 12:29 AM
Bro Smiler,

This shld b ur 2nd day in Phillipine, so how was the going over there, is it fucking hot wheather over there.
So tonite where the fuck u go n cheong. Must b damm hell lot of shiok rite, until u 4 get to log into the forum 2 nite.
So, hope to hear from u the soonest abt or rpt.

Take care bro smiler n c u soon.

smiler
22-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Yo I'm back..........the wheather is damn hot and I nearly fainted in the afternoon.......anyway my FR for part 2 is coming out soon....this one is the continuation from part one.......kekekeke:D

evo3
22-05-2002, 12:56 AM
Yo I'm back..........the wheather is damn hot and I nearly fainted in the afternoon.......anyway my FR for part 2 is coming out soon....this one is the continuation from part one.......kekekeke:D

here oso damm fucking hot leh, but i think not so bad as where u r, rite.
so just came back from fuck shop or hc.
next time tell ur boss u only travel to japan n korea, other places dun call u go lor, hahaha.
bro ask u one more time hor, r u serious with the stuff u ask me to get for u??????????

smiler
22-05-2002, 01:00 AM

here oso damm fucking hot leh, but i think not so bad as where u r, rite.
so just came back from fuck shop or hc.
next time tell ur boss u only travel to japan n korea, other places dun call u go lor, hahaha.
bro ask u one more time hor, r u serious with the stuff u ask me to get for u??????????

Yup.....very sure...have or not??? You oredi recee liao??? How??? Wat is the price??? Anyway thks you in advance first....kekekeke...tell u something(very softly)...now there's a gal sleeping on my bed and me quitely log in here to see any bros out there or not.....soooooooo excited...my FR coming out soon but not now lah..later she wake up me bi jia lobang liao..kekekekeekeke.......

evo3
22-05-2002, 01:05 AM

Yup.....very sure...have or not??? You oredi recee liao??? How??? Wat is the price??? Anyway thks you in advance first....kekekeke...tell u something(very softly)...now there's a gal sleeping on my bed and me quitely log in here to see any bros out there or not.....soooooooo excited...my FR coming out soon but not now lah..later she wake up me bi jia lobang liao..kekekekeekeke.......

wah lau so good, smiler, can i sugguest somthing.
why dun u do a live reporting now, as u do her at the same time u report in this forum lah, this will be very new n very interesting leh, how got deal noe deal.
ok, since u cfm sure u want i will go n get it for u, n wait for u to come back n collect from me.

NEED LIVE REPORT FROM U NOW

FWChongKing
22-05-2002, 01:18 AM
I just came back recently and the weather is killer...

are u staying in Makati city - Shangri Hotel ?

if u are, across the road is Hard rock cafe wher u can get to know some gals...most of them are quite educated, some of them have at least college education...

BTW, some of them still lack sex education n better insist on condom...one thing u may realise is that their are always very shy (much more than the china gals) and u will need to initiate a lot...treat them well and they will serve u....

anyway, u mention the gal on your bed..could it be your ex ? ha ha ha waiting for your FR....

smiler
22-05-2002, 01:48 AM
Well as request by my good brother here, me now doing a live reporting at my room.........currently there's a gal sleeping on the bed as we had just finished our session half an hour ago....kekekekekeke....the action and feeling is damn so shiok and she was damn tired that now sleeping liao....

Let me run down the action we were having two hours ago..the strory goes all the way that we were having dinner...still remember my first part FR by the gal called Jess and she invited me to dinner...yup she the one.....well we had dinner together at the same resturant which I had yesterday. During the dinner we chat alot...and oso talk about the time we were together.....So after dinner, we went for a drink. Do not noe is it because me feeling happy or wat others reason, I drank quite alot. As for Jess herself she oso drank quite alot as she had been saying alot of unhappiness between her b/f and herself.....

Our this situation did not last long so we deided to go back to our room. As we approached the lift, Jess told me that she still wan to drink so decided to go to my room instead as she do not wan to answer any phone call from her b/f....well as for me...i think no problem lor...anyway we noe each other quite well mah.......so we reach our room and we continue our drinking session again....with all the chit chat and talking about she didn't enjoy a good sex for a long time and this and that...Wow....this lady sure got alot of things to say and wondering how long she had been keeping all these troubles by herself..........

Suddenly she pop up one very surprising question.." Do you want to take me tonite?"........
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........Errrrrrrrrrrrrr....... .Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....reall y lost of speech sia..dun noe how to answer so just gave her a smile.......well without any hestitation she begin to lean forward and kiss me.......so wat the heck...I oso start to kiss her but initally me did try to stop but den hor...kekekekee...carry on lor........

I started to caress her body with my finger while still french kissing and slowly my hands oredi inside her boobs liao......I remove her bra strip slowly and take off her blouse....wow...in front of me is a half naked lady with a Cup C size boob and her cheery is so pinky that I want to bite now.....Really cannot tahan liao so I start to explore my way from her mouth all the way to her boobs......while I was licking and sucking the beautiful cheery of hers, I started my venture all the way to her pusssy.......I try fingering her but she try to stop me in intially...so I slowly work from top again then all the way to the bottom and this time me confirm she canot take it liao as her moaning is getting loudly and loudly while I try sucking her neh neh.......so my finger again goes all the way to the extreme by not only fingering her but using my finger to do FJ on her pussy........she was wet...really wet.....and then I remove her skirt and panty....Now this is wat I call a naked women waiting for me to give her a good fucking lesson.........

I lick and suck all the way from her neh neh to her pussy...I really give her a powerful suction at her pussy until she called me "Lao gong quick fuck me....fuck me quick..."Well how can I resist a lady request at this time....so I inserted my little mighty brother into her pussy and started to pump her like nobody business........this time her moaning is loudly than just now and if she continues like that, later next door will complain that we are very noisy but who cares........we continue our FJ with a 69 followed by missionary.....I did a side FJ and lastly to the doggie position.....this was continue for aboout 30mins and finally me explode into her hole with all my cunt........tell you something.......raw ok...with no cap on........(she insist dun wan to use cap as she say cannot enjoy the excitment so...)

I stay at the position for few minutes and then withdraw form her pussy and noe wat she gave me a BBBJ to suck out all cunt from my little bro...Wow............fell shiok sia........her BBBJ was so powerful and the suction is there...her tongue linger around my dick head..and then my brother became mighty again after her 20-25min of BBBJ.........she then quickly go on top of me and ride me like a horse....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...cannot tahan ahhhhhhhhhh..like that can die hor.............I then turn her over and gave her a standing FJ with me satnding on he floor and she lying on the bed.....I oso carried her to the sofa and did her there until I exploded again and this time sure fucking tired liao.......

After two round of "recee" and "firing"...she drop dead to the bed while me still here typing this FR for you bros out there to read....Oooopppppsssssssss she wake up liao so me go for my round 3 firing.........at the meantime happy reading........will continue at a later time........

evo3
22-05-2002, 01:56 AM
bro, dun over use ur bullets u still hv many more days in phillipine to do live firing.
must save some bullets for ur hkg trip, wait u shack then no fun liao. back home u oso need to use bullet for this coming friday, so be careful bro.

kong17
22-05-2002, 05:10 AM
Brother smiler, wat can i say man..... u the man lah.
wah lan eh, read ur story i oso get horny. nabei, next time call u our Smiling Stud liaoz....hahaha.....:D
way to go brudder....!!!

hotdick69
22-05-2002, 09:19 AM
goood luck bro....... waiting for ur FR..............

BigGuy
22-05-2002, 09:39 AM
Oei bro smiler......think we not interested in yr ex la........news on the front desk gal la.........u got view cam or not......try being a star la.......do while we see lor......n dun forget to smile.......:)

FWChongKing
22-05-2002, 09:45 AM
How many of us are so lucky to meet up our ex in a foreign land and still have the cheek to f**k... real lucky guy....:D

kenneth1979
22-05-2002, 11:39 AM

smiler
22-05-2002, 01:36 PM
The story continues from where I have stop....Oh ya....well as I was just finishing my last sentence on the reporting early this morning, Jess woke up and ask what am I doing so i just reply to her that I'm going through all mails and replying them lor.......(Cannot tell her this web site lah, if not I die faster).....I quickly off my notebook and then went over to the bed and lie beside her...I lighted my cigrette and we started to have some small talk cock session. I asked her did she regret what she is doing or not? Feel guilty or not? She just shake her head and reply "No".....She even say that it was a mistake that we broke off few years back and she didn't noticed that I was actually the guy she's been looking for....(Well what to say?? When a person is good, he is good lor...hahahahahaha....."nearly vomit".....by saying this to myself)....she also say that if I'm not married, she will definetely broke off with her b/f and come back to me.... Harrrrrrrr!!!!!!!......Shit...........sure or not but cannot lah..deep in my heart that was my answer keep poping out......well I just keep my cool and then comfort her that there are still alot of guys who are better than me and if really can stand her b/f, then break off and find a better one lor.......but not me hor...kekekeke..

I then went to take some drinks from the fridge. I noticed that she kept lookng at me when we were having our drinks and her eyes, that sweet and lovely looking eyes really seducing that I cannot resists and b4 we noe, we oredi started to kiss each other so passionately like a magnet that cannot be separated.....As after the two round of firing just now, I still have not recover from my "internal injuries"......so this time really cannot perform as good as b4...but what the heck I must hang on and gave her the best of her life that she remember me for life with this enjoyment that nobody can give her.....(Hard to say if it happen somebody is better than me lor).....

I did the same tactic by licking and sucking every single sensitive part of hers to make her feel high and cum as many time as possible......( To make her more tired than me...kekekekeke)But hor to my surprise, she get more horny everytime she times..the more time she cums the more horny she become and in the end I become her prey.........SHITTTTTTTTTTT........THAT'S a mistake!!!!!!!!!......... She start to give me the best BBBJ that I ever had and this time, her sucking is better then the previous time...the licking is sooooo damn good that I CIM into her and she really suck evey single drops until it is fucking dry up.........(I did ask for CIM and she say OK)..........I just lie there like a fucking "dead fish" but hor wah lao ehhhhhhhhhhh..she just simply dun noe how to stop and gave me a HJ.........KNN how to stand liao after 3 shot in less than five hours.......but hor...her skill really damn good that she realy can get my brother up for the last time..........

This time she went on top of me and ride and ride and ride.....I then sit up and we did our FJ on the sitting position, after that change to standing..ad I must try something new so I carry her to the table and did a damn good FJ on her until I explode again..........(Noe somethings, when we were doing FJ at the table, behind is the mirror and I see her CFM really cannot tahan but hor this is one new stuff I did which I never did b4)........After tis assult, I really flat...dan fucking flat....worst than a flat tyre..and noe wat..she say I'm a super hero that nobody had ever gave her such a good fuck b4.......but for me..who's care...me now damn tired and really need to rest and sleep if not later meet customer sure damn pai sei if eyes so black....hahahahahaha..............

Well bros, that's end my session with her and tonite I can go out to linger ard cause she will be meeting her client until very late. who noes, maybe finished bonking the philippiness gals tonite, she will be my next target....but hor I think try getting the counter gal better.........Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....wait for my next live telecast.........kekekekeke........:D

Dirtysa
22-05-2002, 11:25 PM
Well Done bro, four times! Must sure u dun overdo it else no local gals there for u liao, like the counter gals *wink wink* ;P
Oh my having exams at next month so anything after tt then can call else die liao :P

Coolwheelz
22-05-2002, 11:40 PM
Now I really wished my job do require me to do some travelling...
hmmmmmm......

Bro smiler, you are one damned lucky shit guy man! That's all I
have to say! Let's celebrate when you're back!

Cheers!

smiler
22-05-2002, 11:46 PM
Guys.....my FR on part two will be coming out soon after I finished this gals and later another one...so please hold on to it and promised will be an exciting FR....

You guys must be wondering why now me still log in cause she just come and now bathing as me was alone in the room just now mah.......got it...ok ok liao...dun talk liao...me go for my action and have to really make full use of the time as I'll coming back to SG tomorrow.......sianzzzzzzzzzzz arrrrrrrrrrrrr........

BigBoss
23-05-2002, 12:30 AM
Walao eh, bro smiler! You did her RAW? Later she got pregnant ask you to be responsible how???

FWChongKing
23-05-2002, 12:38 AM
Guys.....my FR on part two will be coming out soon after I finished this gals and later another one...so please hold on to it and promised will be an exciting FR....

You guys must be wondering why now me still log in cause she just come and now bathing as me was alone in the room just now mah.......got it...ok ok liao...dun talk liao...me go for my action and have to really make full use of the time as I'll coming back to SG tomorrow.......sianzzzzzzzzzzz arrrrrrrrrrrrr........

aha...Bath together lah..she rub u yiub rub her and then action one more time, then FR will be more fun...:D

evo3
23-05-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by BigBoss
Walao eh, bro smiler! You did her RAW? Later she got pregnant ask you to be responsible how???

never mind wat smiler can get a PR in philippine lor, then next time can organise tour to philippine lah.

evo3
23-05-2002, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Coolwheelz
[B]Now I really wished my job do require me to do some travelling...
hmmmmmm......

bro coolwheelz,

ur job dun req u to travel, then never mind lah u travel ur own lor, better. no need to think of working can straight away cheong any place u like.

btw, r u interest to go shanghai n cheong or not.

Coolwheelz
23-05-2002, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Coolwheelz
[B]Now I really wished my job do require me to do some travelling...
hmmmmmm......

bro coolwheelz,

ur job dun req u to travel, then never mind lah u travel ur own lor, better. no need to think of working can straight away cheong any place u like.

btw, r u interest to go shanghai n cheong or not.

Yo evo3 bro,

Thanks for asking man! But kinda like not easy coz work side,
need VP's approval for leave... then at home... need 1st CEO's
approval and last but not least... also need 2nd CEO's approval...
somemore 2nd CEO birthday in Sep lah... kind of like difficult...

But nevertheless, it was really thoughtful of you to have think of
chioing another bro to go with you...

smiler
23-05-2002, 01:57 PM

Well never think of it so far as when one get horny and excited, will forget alot of prevention stuff lor...now you mentioned then I realised........how ar?????

Think no need to panic first lah...not so chun one lah.......(Hopefully)........:eek:

Rainman
23-05-2002, 06:57 PM

Well never think of it so far as when one get horny and excited, will forget alot of prevention stuff lor...now you mentioned then I realised........how ar?????

Think no need to panic first lah...not so chun one lah.......(Hopefully)........:eek:

Bro...

All the way to manila and do your ex?? Bo liao or not.

U get a local and let us know leh.

Cheers

wizely
23-05-2002, 07:34 PM
Yo Bro! You are 1 hell of a lucky guy!!
Hee... Like dat don't even need our help to get you around Manila liao.

Anyway Have Fun Tonite!!!
:cool:

smiler
23-05-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

Bro...

All the way to manila and do your ex?? Bo liao or not.

U get a local and let us know leh.

Cheers

Relax lah Bro, mY last FR still not out yet mah...there is a very dramastic change...kekekekeke....once I've finished wll post it immediately.....bros out there plase wait patiently hor.........my last master piece will be out soon........:D

BigBoss
23-05-2002, 10:35 PM

Relax lah Bro, mY last FR still not out yet mah...there is a very dramastic change...kekekekeke....once I've finished wll post it immediately.....bros out there plase wait patiently hor.........my last master piece will be out soon........

Yeah! Faster...faster! I'll wait till midnite for your masterpiece!!!Hope it's not as dissapointing as the Star Wars Episode 2!:D

FWChongKing
24-05-2002, 01:12 AM
May the Force be with you....

Rainman
24-05-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by FWChongKing
May the Force be with you....

Let see the final master place.

faster faster//.///

smiler
24-05-2002, 04:02 PM
As promised earier on my master piece, this is the one...the one and only FR which I think will remember for my life....kekekekeke...
Ok here it goes..................

After yesterday nite mission with my Ex which is powerful and skillful on both side, I was so tired today that even meeting with my customers, I feel like sleeping....kekekekeke..oso my legs like feeling "BO LAT" like that...hahahahahaha..maybe too many sortie..old man liao cannot take it......well nevertheless me still proceed with all my appointments until I went back to my hotel around 6pm.

I quickly took a shower as tonite my Ex had a late appt so I can just "throw" her to one side and venture on my own liao tonite....Happy like a free man sia.......finally....hahahahaa.....well after my shower, I dashed all the way to the hotel lobby and ask the concerige abt the nite places and where is happening??? He was kind enough to explain and then hail a taxi and bring me around......(I still haven't taken my dinner and this taxi driver was so cute that he volunteer to bring me ard the whole nite)....So I hop onto the taxi and the driver just bring me ard......dun ask where the place as I'm too excited to even ask and remember..

On the way, I exchange conversation with the driver and b4 I noe it, we had reached the place.....if I remember correctly, the place should be hard rock cafe.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.correct lah....can remember the guitar...kekekeke.....As I still have not taken dinner, he was kind enough to bring me 4 dinner first b4 go cheong and I treat the driver for the dinner oso. The place not bad lor...got band, music wise not bad but hor....many gals inside there like waiting for somebody to approach them like that...So I asked the driver and he said that all these gals can bring back to hotel wan.....Wow.....like that har????Hmmmmmmmmm.....must se carefully liao....kekekekeke....just then a gal caught my attention as she looks like a chinese more than a philippino so I bucked up my courage and approached her.....after some chatting I went back to my table and continue my dinner......

After dinner, the driver bring me a their so called LSB.....over there there were alot of foreign especially the ANG MOH...the gals there like butterfly like that.....fly from this table to another table...Wao painzzzzzzz ehhhhh..see oso see until blur blur sia....Well I order a beer and not long the gals come flying to my table and asking me to buy them drinks so I remember some forums brother inform me only buy to those you like...if not my pocket will not burn big holes but lagi big ones.....hahahahaha....so I was damn choosey and finally two of the gals got my attention. There is one with long hair wearing a white blouse and her boob is damn big ok., while the other one is cute and pretty. Do you noe something???? The whole fucking nite they like super glue like that sit until never even wan to leave my table until I say I wan to go back hotel and Wow.....they say wan to follow me back so I had "no choice' and bring them back lor...(Remember me didn't paid any so called wat fine...the bar fine is it....???? Sorry dun noe wat but wat the heck just ask them hop into my taxi and go lor)

On the way backed to hotel, the action already started. Actually I only like that cute gal as she remind me of my ex lah....kekekekeke Inside the taxi they started to touch my didi and I return them with touching their neh neh lor...then we had some small kissing and the other started to stroke my didi.well we just raba here raba there until we reached the hotel...I paid the taxi driver with the fare plus some tips and he was happy like fuck sia.....Wow...I dun noe like that can make a person happy....
Then we proceed to my room with one of them on my left and the other on my rite but still hor...I feel abit pai sei as like many ppl looking at me like that....so I walked quickly to the lift and up we go to the room..........

To be continue.......

BigBoss
24-05-2002, 07:43 PM
KNN! When u learned to be a cock teaser?? I waited for the whole night for your masterpiece yunno! Faster faster dont leave my 5 fingers hanging okieeee???:mad:

smiler
26-05-2002, 12:28 AM
Sorry for the delay...my FR continue when we took the lift up to my room. When reaching the room, we already started some action as I feel abit high at that time as I've drank quite alot earier at the pub........I started to play around with their body by touching from top to their pussy area and kissing until all the way we were inside the room.
After we got into the room, the gals like never had sex for a long time like that. They strip me naked within less than a minutes and started their action on me.....I suggest to have a bath but they say no need as time is precious....so ok lor....wat the heck....continue lah.....Before going any further, think use their name better so that it easier for me to write this FR....the one wearing white colour with big boob is called Amy and the cute one called Baby....where did I stop???? Oh ya.....after stripping me naked, I lie down on the bed with more action coming...The two of them started to perform their stripping show and WOW....their body figure was damn solid sia....nearly make my nose bleed at that time. Their butts was firm and Amy boob was so big that I want to eat it straight away.....kekekekeke......Amy started to lick from my top while Baby gave me a AR......as for me, my two hands like macan octopus like that...busy squeezing from one boob to another and fingering the pussy from one to another without any stopping at all. I oso had a taste of their boobs and feel so shiok after that....
Then Amy started to give me the BBBJ while I gave Baby the best of my licking and sucking at her pussy....I can hear her moaning and change to finger fuck her pussy while Amy started to ride me on after her BBBJ.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!! The sound of their moaning was so sexy and seducing that really make me buay tahan sia.......I then change my position to missionary and continue to bonk Amy while Baby was licking and sucking Amy boob and Amy was fingering around Baby pussy...oso while she was doing that, my hands was busy squeezing Baby boob......This is heaven sia, never in my life I had tama b4.....REALLY SHIOKKKKKKK.....I then ask Amy change to doggie as I noe I cannot tahan and want to release into her at my favourite position........So I started to bonk her until I release and at that moment I feel so relieve......But the mission had not complete until I unload into Baby....
So the two of them behave so intimacy like the porn movies while two gals having sex like that.....so I just sit back and enjoy their "performance" lor.....as my didi now cannot erect so relax first lah........Baby then say"Darling come over, me wanna eat you now".........Wow....sure or not??? hahahahahaha...so She without any second though, jump onto me and started to HJ me follow by a BBBJ while Amy was giving her the pussy fingering....Wet really wet...I can feel the wetness in Baby and can tell that she needed a good bonking from me but must get my didi to wake up mah....Without any further delay, my didi was up with her BBBJ.....so immediately she ride on me while I finger around Amy pussy and sucking her big neh neh again......About few minutes, I change to 69 followed by missionary....lastly to my doggie position and finally unload whatever I had into Baby....
I immediately lay flat onto the bed......with two of them lying beside me.......and noe what??? Their finger macan cannot stopped and still strobing at my didi.....but hor....now fucking tired liao so confirm cannot have second round...... kekekekeke.......We just have some chit chatting and then followed by two of them later went to bath......as for me, I still lie on the bed like cannot make it liao......hahahahaha.....I later oso went into the bathroom and we started to have another round at the bathroom........ ANOTHER ROUND???????? No lah......just raba raba...think me superman meh.........after the bath we dry ourself and lay on the bed to relax.........
I do not noe how long we had been lying on the bed but suddenly I heard my door room open and then I realised that I had given one of my room key to my Ex as she say later tonight will come over....Oh shit!!!!How???Fuck!!!! The gals stills around in my room and I forgot about it as I need to tell them to go off early.....AHHHHHHHHH this time jia lat liao.......so I then pretented to be asleep and..........

To be continue again.............

Zhong Guo B
26-05-2002, 12:47 AM
Caught with your pants down?
:D

btw did u see my pm ---pse advise

smiler
26-05-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Zhong Guo B
Caught with your pants down?

btw did u see my pm ---pse advise

Regarding wat???? Sorry me sometime memory not so god....kekekekeke...tends to forget alot of things.....please enlighten me......

Zhong Guo B
26-05-2002, 01:54 AM

Regarding wat???? Sorry me sometime memory not so god....kekekekeke...tends to forget alot of things.....please enlighten me......

nvm check ur pm again

thanks

smiler
26-05-2002, 03:58 PM

nvm check ur pm again

thanks

Got it......well after reading ur PM to me....Hmmmmmm.......seems like one but still canot confirm as last time I oso kinda one like that but in the end it is a geniue contact...so I will try and then comment on that.........OK?

BigBoss
26-05-2002, 07:09 PM
I do not noe how long we had been lying on the bed but suddenly I heard my door room open and then I realised that I had given one of my room key to my Ex as she say later tonight will come over....Oh shit!!!!How???Fuck!!!! The gals stills around in my room and I forgot about it as I need to tell them to go off early.....AHHHHHHHHH this time jia lat liao.......so I then pretented to be asleep and..........

To be continue again............. [/B]

KNN!!!! Another anti-climax!! So what's the ending???? Did your ex join you ppl for a foursome???
BTW, did u use the rubber wif the gers? U did not mention it!

You make it so juicy that i want to fly to Philippines at once sia!!!

smiler
26-05-2002, 11:10 PM

KNN!!!! Another anti-climax!! So what's the ending???? Did your ex join you ppl for a foursome???
BTW, did u use the rubber wif the gers? U did not mention it!

You make it so juicy that i want to fly to Philippines at once sia!!!

OK...OK....my final part for the FR will be finishing soon.....Oh I think me forget to write that on my FR...hahahahahaha...of course have lah......I dun noe safe or not but for my Ex sure safe wan so I can do without the cap........

Dirtysa
27-05-2002, 09:55 PM
Hey Bro smiler, hurry up, I also waiting to know what happens and who was it that was cuming into ur room, hee hee.
So when u return remember to jio me out ok~

smiler
28-05-2002, 01:12 AM
OK....OK....here the last part of the FR....Sorrie for the long delay. Hmmmmmmmmm where did I stop.....Oh ya...remember.....as I was pretending to be asleep...somebody oredi open my door and walk in............I peep to see who it was and....and....and....it was Jess...my Ex-gal.....Wah! jia lat liao..this time how to tell her??? I informed her earier that I will wait for her but under this situation now, how to tell her....Just then me "kay kay" wake up and pretend like getting a shock that seeing her in my room.....I was about to explain everything to her but was interrupt by her saying.."Can you ask this two gals to fuck off now!"...Wah pianz eh...she sure angry sia.........well I quickly wake up the two gals and ask them to wear up and then leave....Of course my pocket burn about 8000peso lor.....(total hor not one)

After they had left, I tried to pacify Jess by saying I was drunk lah....I feel lonely lah....aiya...watever shit excuses I can think of all say to her......think about 5min later, she oredi clam down and tell me that why paid to have sex since you can get free one wat.....Ahhhhhhhhhh....cannot imagine that she say all these to me...Wat does she mean??? Wat she really wan???? Come to think of it really made me shiver sia.......But hor.......at that time me dun really give a damn to noe wat will happen later on lah...Just wan to have a good sex lor.......Anyway, we started to engage into pegging, followed by heavy pegging then came the raba raba action...........I slowly remove her jacket and stick my hand into her blouse and remove her bra.....then I started to rub her soft and tender neh neh....she gave a soft moan when I was squeezing her boobs.....Then I take off her louse and she was half naked again in front of me........I went straight to her boobs and start to give her the licking and sucking that she will remember....(I'm not fully naked as I wear back my short when I ask the two gals to leave).....

Then my hands went all the way down to her mini skirt.....I can feel that her pussy started to get wet....I then remove her mini skirt and finger play at her pussy until it is damn wet.........during this time, she really moan and her moaning was really loud and clear.......hahahahaha....I hear oredi oso cannot tahan.....After I remove her panty, I went straight to her pussy and start to lick her pussy, playing around her pussy with my fingering and gave her a finger fuck until she cum..........at this point of no return, she call out to me "Dear...quick fuck me...fuck me quick...I want you now.." AHHHHHHHHHHH.....Fuck me........Wow...upon hearing that, me noe that she is high...not only high but now damn high.....so I remove my short and I slowly insert my didi into her wet pussy and started to pump her at missionary.....

She gave a very seducing moan when my didi went into her pussy and really, she enjoy this round better than me cause I'm the one to service her mah........I pump her at missionary for about 10-15min and then change to 69.....after that we change to side bonking followed by doggie position....I stay at this position for about 15mins and lastly change to standing position with less than 5mins , I release my load into her again.........After that, I just lie flat to the bed as I now "bo lat liao"..........Jess was so shiok that she dun feel quite satisfied and wanted to have another round but hor I tell her I'm tired but she dun care and started to service me.........

She started to give a really good licking from my ears all the way to my nipples and to my "little brother"........I still like to have a BBBJ as only this, my didi then can stand up and be of service to her mah.........hahahahaah.........her licking around my didi head was so slow and steady and like macan she done this many time and so experience like that........the feeling was so shiok that I forgot and unload everthing into her mouth...she just sucks every single drops that she can feel and really good sia..........the best thing was that my didi still as hard as before......after she had finished, she started to ride on me and can see that she enjoy being fuck by me..........so I oso dun give a damn feeling and enjoyed all this action.........from the bed to the sofa, then on the floor followed by the dressing table.....backed to bed again and finally exploded my last and final load into her and both dropped death onto the bed without moving for about 20mins.......... kekekekekekeek...this is one of my best performance that I ever had..........

After lying for more than 20mins.........I asked Jess weather want any drinks and she said OK.....so I took out some beer and started to drink on the bed with some talk cock session oso.....well I think the time now should be early morning 2am and I will be returning one day earier than her so she say must make full use of the time we had together.........(My flight is in the early afternoon the same day as last minute got some important issue to settle so need to come back one day early).........

Without any noticing of how much we had been drinking, we started the action again and frankly speaking, I'm oredi damn fucking tired but since it's free fuck so dun waste lor.........maybe no chance next time liao........so we ended all the action by around nearly 5am and I really should say after my return to SG....I need at least a few days for a full recovery........ WOW....really feel damn "shiong" sia........We waked up at about 8am in the morning, wash up and prepare to have breakfast together.......Then she left for her appointment and I went to the airport to come back to SG..........She left me her contact number and asked me to call her if free....and I say OK........

Well that's all for my FR on Philippines........really miss the chance to bonk the counter gal as well as the one I met in Hard Rock Cafe...anyway, the one at Hard Rock too young lah....just 16 year old...not to my taste.for the counter gals..I believe she can if I had put in more effort to sianz her........

Thanks for reading.........:D

A very tired guy.

Zhong Guo B
28-05-2002, 01:22 AM
Bro smiler u r dam lucky guy

Wat would u say if she's your wife? (married?)

For me I will deny n tell my wife I was forced to bed the 2 gals even with my prick inside

NEVER ADMIT!!! YOU WILL BE BLACK MAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

evo3
28-05-2002, 02:15 AM
Bro smiler u r dam lucky guy

Wat would u say if she's your wife? (married?)

For me I will deny n tell my wife I was forced to bed the 2 gals even with my prick inside

NEVER ADMIT!!! YOU WILL BE BLACK MAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

bro today try to contact u n go for cheonging but dun hv ur contact no, can u pls pm me ur contact for future cheonging.

FWChongKing
28-05-2002, 09:54 AM
Wow! Ai ya...some more FR leh!!! Encore! Encore !!!!!!!!

Zhong Guo B
28-05-2002, 09:59 AM

bro today try to contact u n go for cheonging but dun hv ur contact no, can u pls pm me ur contact for future cheonging.

Please check your pm:D

hplanet
28-05-2002, 11:15 AM
i guuess this is the god damm best masterpieace i ever read and bro when you going to cheong again pm me ya..

Coolwheelz
28-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by hplanet
i guuess this is the god damm best masterpieace i ever read and bro when you going to cheong again pm me ya..

Yo bro smiler,

I guess after you numerous superb FR... we bros here got no
choice but to crown you as the official BEST FR WRITER... in terms
of contents, setting and realism... any objections? Ha ha ha...:D

BigGuy
28-05-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Coolwheelz

Yo bro smiler,

of contents, setting and realism... any objections? Ha ha ha...:D

Not only that......I think and strongly believed your mailbox will be FUCKING FULL wanting to go out cheong w you and who knows when you are dead fucking drunk give ppl your ex phone number........think you better go out w us musketeers.......lol.......

Btw u failed to bring your chiobo w us that day........so u owe us a fucking bottle each........bottle of wine will do not water hor........

Coolwheelz
28-05-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by BigGuy

Not only that......I think and strongly believed your mailbox will be FUCKING FULL wanting to go out cheong w you and who knows when you are dead fucking drunk give ppl your ex phone number........think you better go out w us musketeers.......lol.......

Btw u failed to bring your chiobo w us that day........so u owe us a fucking bottle each........bottle of wine will do not water hor........

Bro BG,

I definitely 2nd your statement!:D

So, when you are back, you one bottle for us each... means we
will have 5 to 6 bottles.... wah!!! Mai tu liao lah!!! Can ask your
boss to ask you back here earlier? Me damned thirsty liao leh!

smiler
28-05-2002, 05:48 PM
Wow! Ai ya...some more FR leh!!! Encore! Encore !!!!!!!!

You will get more after my Cebu trip........kekekekekeke.....:D

smiler
28-05-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Coolwheelz

Yo bro smiler,

of contents, setting and realism... any objections? Ha ha ha...:

Wei!!!!!! Enough hor.......I only try to write as much as possible mah.....Only based on what I can remember and I put into words, but still there some parts I can't remember so never write lor.....
I nt good writer lah...dun put this type of crown on me when I'm not qualifty.....

How about I do a live telecast at Cebu??? Will that better???..:D

smiler
28-05-2002, 05:56 PM

Wah lao eh....like that oso can meh....I go all the way to her house liao and she tell me not feeling well cannot go mah.....where I failed to bring?????? She really sick that day lah.....ok loh...I can open a bottle no problem lah........btw must wait until I come back hor........kekekekekeke.....:D

BigGuy
28-05-2002, 06:28 PM

Wah lao eh....like that oso can meh....I go all the way to her house liao and she tell me not feeling well cannot go mah.....where I failed to bring?????? She really sick that day lah.....ok loh...I can open a bottle no problem lah........btw must wait until I come back hor........kekekekekeke.....:D

Still she din turn up right? And you said she will turn up hor.....Cool can stand witness wan.......Wa by the time you are back will times 2 or 3 hah?....That means go GL less 2 or 3 times hor?

smiler
28-05-2002, 06:32 PM

Still she din turn up right? And you said she will turn up hor.....Cool can stand witness wan.......Wa by the time you are back will times 2 or 3 hah?....That means go GL less 2 or 3 times hor?

Cannot like that lah......me die faster by opening so many bottles...think I print money is it???? GL cannot go less lah...that's my favourite lei....asking me not ot go will kill me faster...hahahahahahaha..........:D

BigGuy
28-05-2002, 06:39 PM

Cannot like that lah......me die faster by opening so many bottles...think I print money is it???? GL cannot go less lah...that's my favourite lei....asking me not ot go will kill me faster...hahahahahahaha..........:D

Hahahaha......too badzzz......let the rest of guys decide lor.......me neutral la.

evo3
28-05-2002, 10:04 PM
hello philippine man (smiler), how is cebu, good to fuck or not.
still hv not started ur mission so late. dun waste time liao, must fire liao.

smiler
28-05-2002, 10:23 PM
hello philippine man (smiler), how is cebu, good to fuck or not.
still hv not started ur mission so late. dun waste time liao, must fire liao.

No cheonging tonite lah........me not feeling well....kinda fever so now resting.......so wat's up???.......:(

evo3
28-05-2002, 10:35 PM

No cheonging tonite lah........me not feeling well....kinda fever so now resting.......so wat's up???.......:(

nothing much, just fucking boring lah.
no where to go. go n see doc lah, wait can fuck then jiat lak leh.

smiler
28-05-2002, 10:39 PM

nothing much, just fucking boring lah.
no where to go. go n see doc lah, wait can fuck then jiat lak leh.

No need to see lah...me got bring medicine mah....anyway later go lobby see look see look....see got any target or not???? There is one quite chio bu waitress working at the lobby serving beer...later go and sianz her...hahahahaha........

evo3
28-05-2002, 10:49 PM

No need to see lah...me got bring medicine mah....anyway later go lobby see look see look....see got any target or not???? There is one quite chio bu waitress working at the lobby serving beer...later go and sianz her...hahahahaha........

no need lah, just wait for her to go of lor, then approach her see she want or not lah.if can go rm liao n bonk. sick oso never mind after bonk can cure leh.

evo3
28-05-2002, 10:52 PM

no need lah, just wait for her to go of lor, then approach her see she want or not lah.if can go rm liao n bonk. sick oso never mind after bonk can cure leh. btw, aug 8th can u go overseas or not?
plan to go tour leh china. u want to join in.
bro jackiewong n bro biboy is coming along.

BigBoss
29-05-2002, 12:59 AM

You will get more after my Cebu trip........kekekekekeke.....

Bro smiler
Just finished reading your masterpiece...KNN like that also can get away wif your ex-gf ar?? She is damn horny is it?? Just saw you fucked 2 gers then she let you fucked again???

Anyway, good luck in your Cebu trip, i really miss the place...in fact i also sian my ex in Cebu also a waitress from the hotel lobby lounge! What r u waiting for? Go sian her, bonk her & post your FR here!:o

FWChongKing
29-05-2002, 01:38 AM

Cure for your fever...lots of bonking...that is what my ex did for me....
after I perspire, the fever suside...good body relaxation...but most of all, u need also plenty of rest,

"You are not superman, youknow" , quote from spider man, the movie

smiler
29-05-2002, 05:00 PM
Well...this is my 1st Fr on the cebu and hope bros out there enjoy reading it.......As promise, I now doing a live reporting at Cebu from my hotel room........and hope this small FR on yesterday nite can help me alot for tonite mission.

After some resting yesterday nite from my fever.......I went down to the lobby for a drink. Upon reaching the lobby, I sat down and order myself a beer. Then I started to look out for that chio bu who I saw this afternoon. So I left look look, right look look, front look look and behind look look but was unable to find her. Well I just sat down and enjoy the music and at the same time try to relax myself. Suddenly, I saw her.....YES....it's her....she was at the far end serving some customers......I quickly log on to her as though my eyes were radar........

After a few minutes, she walk towards me and I gave her my most handsome smile and she also smile back at me.......Oh Yes!!!! she finally remember me...kekekekekeke....Well I have been to Cebu a few times but always in a hurry so I didn't had a nice chat with her but sometimes only HI HI LOW LOW.....Well this time me had alot of times as my boss not with me so it's my chance to sianz her liao.....Wooppe.......As she passed by me a few times, she will stop over and we will exchange some conversation. She was quite a nice gal and got to know her name called Apple as was indicated at her name tag mah...

Just as I was about to finish my beer, she approcahed me and it was here that we had a longer conversation. I asked her what time she finished her work and asked if she want to come to my room for a drink later on???? Well her answer was "NO"..... har..."NO"......so I try to sweet talk her, telling her that me wanted to noe more friends lah, I'm alone so very boring lah, only looking for a person to talk to lah, only drink but nothing else lah (Ya like real hor.....I will make my debut tonite if she agree), blah blah lah....... and finally she say "OK" lor.....Wow.......finally she said OK.......I was damn happy that me really can sianz her until she said OK.......So without any hestitation I informed her my room number and hope to see her after she finished work. She just gave me that CFM smile and walk to the counter to get me another beer.......so I just sat there looking at her and drinking my beer.

After I finished my second beer, I foot the bill and gave her an indication that me going up to the room first and wait for her as she almost going to finshed her work liao. As I was waiting for her, I log in to sammyboy to check for any update lobang and also thinking weather doing a live commentary or not but later decided not to lor.......I waited for about an hour and suddenly I heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was. It was Apple....Wow....it's really her sia....... I though she only want to make me happy by saying OK and oso not expecting her that she will come up.......sooooooooooooooo without further delay, I opened the door and invited her into my room. As she sat down I asked her what drink she want and she said anything will do so I said beer ok for you?? She said no problem so we just basically sat down at the sofa, drink our beer and chit chatting.

This was carry on for about half an hour or more I think, she suddenly asked me weather she can take a bath as she feel very uncomfortable as she had been working all day long.....Wow...bath.....can...can..can...why not.....here come my chance liao.......kekekekekeke........So she went into the bathroom and started to take her shower and me....hee...hee...of course trying to be funny liao lor.....I knock on the door and tell her that I'm very urgent and I need to use the toilet so asked her kindly open the door....She refused in the first place but I say that cannot tahan liao...so must use the toilet and then I heard the door unlock and open the door........WOW!!!!!!!!! in front of me was a gal wrap with the bath towel...her skin was so fair and her boobs can see that not small oso....I nearly vomit blood sia....hahahahahaha........Then she suddenly she say...."hello I thought you urgent and wat are you looking at?" Errrrrrrrr.....Ehhhh...abit pai sei so I told her frankly that she look so pretty and sexy....and can we have some action later...kekekekee.....She just gave me that....that....aiya....dun noe wat look lah but anyway think got chance liao.......

So after my pee....I went to the room and she was lying on the bed with the towel still wrap over her body and I this time really cannot tahan liao.....so I "Gay Gay" sat beside her and look at her......I try to lower my face slowly to her face so that I see weather she allow me to kiss her or not mah....If can more action...If not that's the end of my FR.......kekekekeke.....Soooooo as I get nearer to her face and..............

To be continue later.....go for bath first.......:D

BigGuy
29-05-2002, 05:33 PM
oei u KNN commercial break hah.......sian sia

kong17
29-05-2002, 05:42 PM
wah piangz eh, brudder smiler, u hor, can be like that old samster one-eyesnake liaoz, write such a cock-tease FR. i think u can sell advertising space liaoz. hahaha:D

evo3
29-05-2002, 05:57 PM
oei u KNN commercial break hah.......sian sia

not commercial break lah, but is his fucking break gal waiting on the bed for him to fuck. so he cant tahan liao that why take a break lor.

BigGuy
29-05-2002, 06:09 PM

not commercial break lah, but is his fucking break gal waiting on the bed for him to fuck. so he cant tahan liao that why take a break lor.

Tiu....then dun post FR first la.....follow till so kancheong then stop......

smiler
29-05-2002, 06:10 PM
As I get nearer to her face, she like abit pai sei and trying to avoid me but hor...me gave her that damn solid handsome look and look into her eyes like telling her that me wanna fuck you tonite so dun try to escape from me.........kekekekeke...I was successful but kissing her and before long we will kissing so passionately and me remove her only towel that wrap over her body........OH! YES........she was naked in front of me....looking at her whole naked body really make my "brother" stand sia.......she really had that type of "demon" body....anyone see oredi also can nose bleed..........

Without further delay, I went straight to her neh neh and was licking her neh neh like a strawberry..it's big, tender, so tender that I wanna eat up everything.......her butts was firm as I was squeezing when sucking and licking her boobs.......she really can moan sia....only by sucking at her boobs she gave such a seducing moan and wat happen if I bonk her???...kekekekeke After finished servicing her boobs, I went to service her pussy. At this time her pussy oredi wet...I can feel it with my fingers. I try inserting one finger into it and started a slow and steady thrust at her pussy using my one finger. This time she moan even louder and noe that she is high......following that I try inserting another finger into it and try even faster and then she cums....she not only cums once but twice........hee..hee...wow...now she really looks horny and more seducing liao........

When I had finished, it's her turn now to service me. She remove my shirt and then my short......she even say wanna eat me up tonite and see if I'm strong enough to satisfied her or not.......(Wat a big appitete she had) She started with the licking from my ears....then to my nipples....her licking was slow and show that she noes really how to make me horny oso.....she then sucks my nipples, lick my nipples and then all the way to my didi....she licks around the outside area of my balls and then gave a powerful suction on it...WOW!!!!!!!!!! that's it good sia.........then she proceed to give me a BBBJ. Her BBBJ was oso not bad....deep throat and powerful.....me nearly CIM but tahan. She then cap me on and YES...that's the moment I'm waiting for.........I went on top of her and insert my didi into her pussy and started to gave her a good thrust........we change a few position from missionary to 69, then to side plus standing lastly to the doggie position, which I unloaded everthing into her.........

That's was shiok....it's just like having a gf/bf relationship like that and this carry on for a few rounds until both of us was exhausted and lye flat on the bed and sleep until the next morning before going to work.........well that's the 1st FR I had and the second one will be coming soon after tonite.........kekekekeke.....

Part two coming out soon..........:D

FWChongKing
29-05-2002, 06:44 PM
Good FR, just like "watching" a blue film...I will be logging on with my coke and pop corn....:p

hotdick69
30-05-2002, 12:34 AM
Good FR, just like "watching" a blue film...I will be logging on with my coke and pop corn....:p

thats a good 1................hahahahaha

lppl99
30-05-2002, 12:53 PM
Wah akan datang again. Luckily your FR is bloody intoxicating; if not I change channel.

Keep up the good FR, faster faster waiting for last episode.

smiler
30-05-2002, 02:46 PM
Since now I off duty and free, I will contribute my 2nd FR as promise. Well after I had finished my 1st FR yesterday evening, I went for my dinner with my customer as we had an appointment at about 7pm. He bring me to the town for dinner then followed by some real exciting, happening and crazy programe.

First we headed to a place which had quite a number of pubs to have a drink as the nite still young. My customer told me that only later at nite then we will have more fun. So OK lor...we started going to pub first as we can relax and talk cock there. Also at the same time, looking at the babes there and see any potential target or not lor........Wow...just as we had sat down and oredr drinks, already a few gals try to approach us to buy them a drink but hor.....their face cannot lah.....see already feel like puking so never bother about them until at a later time, saw a few not bad looking gals. We try waving at them to get their attention and finally our efforts paid off.....kekekeke....So we buy them drinks, chit chat with them.....sianz abit there..abit here...made them horny by telling them alot of dirty jokes lah....just as we noe, they started to sat on our lap and started to rubbed our cock...(We sat at one corner which not many ppl passed by so e can have more action....Wow...I should say this customer of mine is damn good....kekekeke) We also cannot "su seh" so hands go all the way to their boobs and start to raba raba......there a few times me even suck her neh neh..shiok sia.....hahahaha.....

This continue for not very long and the gals feel quite abit horny and we went over to a motel ( My customer noes the place so me just follow him) and book a room.......(Mass orgy 2 gals 2 guys) More actions were carried out when we were in the room.....we stripped ourself naked. James (customer name) and his gal started their action in the bathroom whereas me and my gal was performing our acrobatic on the bed.......Wow...this gal of mine damn horny sia....we change a few position and she say not shiok. She wanted to try something different. She want me to fuck her at the bathroom with the water splashing down on us so I change place with James and finally we did it in the bathroom and "bomb" me exploded into her at the doggie position. (With cap on hor....) She then turn around and look at me and gave me that satisfying look. she then gave me a BBBJ on my didi as my didi oredi trying to soften liao........before I noe it, James also finished with his gal and we exchange partner after that.

With 4 of us on the bed this time, we really must try out the pattern and style which we always seen on the porn VCD.....so without any hestitaion and with our understanding of each other....we started our mission quick and swift. We really try hard to perform whatever pattern we can think of lah...like I suck my gal pussy and my gal suck James cock lah...while James is masturbating for his gals and his gals is sucking my cock lah........WOW....WHOOOOOO.........ARRRRRRRRRR.... .....shiok is the word to describe ........we contiune with many others style and pattern until both of us started to bonk our gals.....we also exchange during the bonking until both of us exploded again and lye flat on the bed with the gals..........kekekeekkeke....to me ...that was one of the best orgy I had.....We rested for about 20mins and then bath, paid to the gals and off we went to the KTV....this time we went to Infidentity again....as I been there once and considered not bad lah....

After reaching the KTV, we asked any room availability and was inform that there is a room for us so we went in.............

BigBoss
30-05-2002, 03:02 PM
.....We rested for about 20mins and then bath, paid to the gals and off we went to the KTV....this time we went to Infidentity again....as I been there once and considered not bad lah....

After reaching the KTV, we asked any room availability and was inform that there is a room for us so we went in............. [/B]

What Infidentity KTV? Infinity is it??

What bout' the waitress that u bonked? This kind of free fuck usually the ger will treat u like bf for the rest of the duration of your stay, right? Which hotel is it? Next time i come to Cebu i want to book that hotel as well!!! :D

FWChongKing
30-05-2002, 03:04 PM
wa pian eh !!!

Orgy and hanky panky with your customer and girls...beware and be careful...wait until your customer ask you to give him discount for your project or business..then you KNN....

always remember business have business rules.....:D

smiler
30-05-2002, 03:23 PM
wa pian eh !!!

Orgy and hanky panky with your customer and girls...beware and be careful...wait until your customer ask you to give him discount for your project or business..then you KNN....

always remember business have business rules.....:D

Not to worry lah....we are close buddy.....when we play we play hard....but come to business...we dun mix personel stuff wan lah....

smiler
30-05-2002, 03:26 PM

What Infidentity KTV? Infinity is it??

What bout' the waitress that u bonked? This kind of free fuck usually the ger will treat u like bf for the rest of the duration of your stay, right? Which hotel is it? Next time i come to Cebu i want to book that hotel as well!!! :D

Wah lao eh....my FR not complete yet mah...dun gan chong...you will noe later.....Oh ya...I'm staying at Shangri-La Resort.....

Oooppppppssssssss...spelling mistake again....yayaya....infinity lah.........

BigBoss
30-05-2002, 03:37 PM

Wah lao eh....my FR not complete yet mah...dun gan chong...you will noe later.....Oh ya...I'm staying at Shangri-La Resort.....

Oooppppppssssssss...spelling mistake again....yayaya....infinity lah.........

Shangri-la Mactan Island?? Very expensive eh!! Your company very rich ah?? Usually i stay at JW Mariott but sometimes Waterfront hotel b'cos i'm a compulsive gambler!! Hehehehe!

smiler
30-05-2002, 03:40 PM

Shangri-la Mactan Island?? Very expensive eh!! Your company very rich ah?? Usually i stay at JW Mariott but sometimes Waterfront hotel b'cos i'm a compulsive gambler!! Hehehehe!

Yup that's the one lah.....sorrie me not a compulsive gambler and dun really like to gambler.....wat I need is to find good lobang and "bang" chio bu......kekekekeke.....

The two hotel you mentioned are at the cebu island itself rite???

smiler
30-05-2002, 04:29 PM
After reaching the KTV, we asked any room availability and was inform that there is a room for us so we went in. After we had sat down and relax for a while, a lady came into our room and asked if we want any gals? We replied of course lah and must be swee one and can play one.....she understand wat we want and then went out...After a while, she bring in four gals and we look so closely at them to see swee bo mah....the room damn fucking dark so must see properly if not later PCN how???....kekekeke...
Well out of four, two of them considered okie but we rejected the other two and requested to bring another two good ones...so after a while, two more came into our room and Yes...it chio bu sia...so we asked them to sit down and then we dim the fucking room more dark and action begins...........hahahahahaha...these four gals jia lat liao.........we are the two most colourwolf that they ever can find...........hahahahahaha.....We started off with some drinking lah...singing lah......talk cock with the gals lah........raba raba with the gals lah.....and etc etc etc....until.....hee...hee.....we open the ceremony by asking them to do strip show...........YUP STRIP SHOW...in front of us........ kekekekeke....actually hor that time most of us all seh liao...without any further delay, James and me actually strip them naked...and still can play catching inside the room...wah lan ehhhh...say oredi oso nobody can believe......(We requested nobody to come to our room at all including the waiter or waitress lah)...the gals oso damn playful and strip us nearly naked but in the end only half naked...hahahahaha..no skills lah they all...not like us...strip them so fast until they oso cannot tahan............. kekekeke......
We then proceed to give them a real good finger fuck and noe wa....we finger fuck one of them and the other HJ for us.....then our the other hand oso dun waste lor so finger fuck the other wan lor....until all like got top form like that.....I can really feel their pussy damn wet now and I oso cannot tahan liao so I asked anyone can CIM and the chio one volunteer and so me CIM in her....we didn't continue for long. After that we all dress up and started to drink again and sing song until about 2am. We foot the bills and off we go.....James sent me back to my hotel and then he went home.
As I was approaching the lift, I saw her walking towards me and she................

Part 3 coming out soon....I need to quickly reply as I'm afraid the connection here no good........

Part 3 on the way................:D

foolosopher
30-05-2002, 05:04 PM
smiler.... i think we have a common point.... we both like to fuck our exs and doing raw...... haha.....

smiler
30-05-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by foolosopher
smiler.... i think we have a common point.... we both like to fuck our exs and doing raw...... haha.....

That's the best part of doing raw mah....feel more shiok than with cap on lor.......but now oso damn scared lei...later pregant how???....

FrancineD
30-05-2002, 05:09 PM
Infinity is the best there is in Cebu and better than most in Manila. Gals there really can play!!!! However most of them will not go out with the customers, some sort of house rules.

smiler
30-05-2002, 05:55 PM
As I was approaching the lift, I saw her walking towards me and YES she's Apple......As she approached me, she just gave me a very gentle and sweet smile. So I asked wat she's doing here at this time and tot she suppose to go home liao. Well she said that she was looking for me and tonite not going home liao.......Upon hearing this....I was so excited and suppose another ONS lor..... So we went up together to my room. When inside the room she started to hug me and kiss me as tot long lost friend like that... So we engage in this kissing and huggung and kissing and hugging until me out of breath....

Then we proceed to the bath room and have our shower....during shower, she cat bath me from my back to my ass then from the front, from my ear all the way to my didi........she gave a BBBJ during shower and her BBBJ lasted about 15mins until I CIM into her..... She really suck and suck and suck until dry dry....Whao pianz eh...really feel shiok and cannot tahan sia..... After all the foul play she had with me....now my turn to service her....I started from kissing and licking from her neck, then to her big and tender boobs..me gave a good powerful suck on her neh neh and licking her surrounding neh neh....... after that me goes all the way to her pussy and suck every single area of her pussy..... besides that me oso finger fuck her until she cums.......must be high enough for the later part..........kekekekeke...so this was carry on until she cum at least twice until I stop........

After we had finished the foul play in the bath room, we proceed to the bed.....As usual I try to get nearer to her face as like bf/gf treatment as I gonna kiss her so passionately that she will remember me......this time she not like the other time so pai sei liao and instead more daring....we look into each other eyes like telling each others that we wanna fuck each other hard hard tonite so better to prepare to take off.........kekekekeke.........

Without further delay, I found myself lying and she oredi on top me and licking from my nipples. Can tell that after one nite of training, she really improve....then she wanted to BBBJ me but I wanted to sevice her too so I asked her to lye down and doing the same things wat I did yesterday nite and the whole procedure lasted nearly 30mins before I asked her to BBBJ me again.......Not too long, my didi stand again and I insert into her tight pussy....(Oh ya...me forgot to mentioned on my 1st FR that her pussy damn tight...like a virgin like that but later found out that she only got screw by her ex b/f about twice until now got screw by me.....kekekekeke).She gave out a moan and while I was thrusting in out in out at her oussy, her moaning didn't stop but getting louder and louder.....Me hear oredi oso can't tahan and really trust her more faster and finally unload into her.......

With this mission completed, I can say now damn fucking tired and sleepy so both of us hug ourself tightly and sleep all the way until morning and started one more mission before going to work...Anyway..tonite me will still see her again as she of duty today.........(She was beside me since afternoon until now)

So..............there will be no more FR unless I had new target tonite but abit difficult........Anyway, this FR is the last and final FR to all bros out there when I'm in phillippines these two weeks........Hope my FR is readable and interesting.....Thanks for taking all your time to read.......:D

Thanks again..........GAM SIA........

Dirtysa
30-05-2002, 10:58 PM
Bro Smiler, seems that you had a LOT of fun there huh? Remember to write FRs whenever u do one ok? Hee hee ... oh,me waiting for your grand return, so can bring me (newbie) out ;)

smiler
31-05-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Dirtysa
Bro Smiler, seems that you had a LOT of fun there huh? Remember to write FRs whenever u do one ok? Hee hee ... oh,me waiting for your grand return, so can bring me (newbie) out ;)

No more FR liao....the previous one is the last that I can write as I bonk the same ger for three nites so what is there to write??? All same same so no need lor........perhaps next trip I write more lor........ok????

evo3
31-05-2002, 08:05 PM

No more FR liao....the previous one is the last that I can write as I bonk the same ger for three nites so what is there to write??? All same same so no need lor........perhaps next trip I write more lor........ok????

ya lor save it n start writting when u bonk in hkg or shenchen.
so when coming home to cheong wif us.
next friday we will cheong dynasty. but when u r back we will cheong wif u one more time to dynasty ok bro smiler

smiler
02-06-2002, 07:45 AM

ya lor save it n start writting when u bonk in hkg or shenchen.
so when coming home to cheong wif us.
next friday we will cheong dynasty. but when u r back we will cheong wif u one more time to dynasty ok bro smiler

Will be able to make on next Friday....no problem so see all of you then.........:)

lppl99
03-06-2002, 01:42 PM
wah smiler bro, you are damn lucky in Philipines. I hope to have your kind of luck as I will be attached there for a 3 month project. Hope to just as lucky as you; but I dont hope to bonk my ex. Do until sian already.

Any reccomendations??

Cheers!

phenom
04-06-2002, 03:50 AM
Just got back on Sun. nite after eight solid, or rather, sordid nights in Manila and the sinful Angeles City.
As I'm leaving again tomorrow for LOS followed immediately by JKT, I'll to able to post my FRs only in a couple of weeks' time. Meanwhile here's a brief summary.
Although by choice I did not spend that much time in the capital, I did managed to have a couple of good and relatively cheap bonks from the girlie joints at the Edsa International Entertainment Complex in Pasay. There are eight of them here with the beer price at P100 and ladies' drink at P175. Barfine is P1000 and the girl will ask for a further P1000 to P3000 for a shortime and P2000 to P4000 for an overnighter. The amount the girl will eventually accept depends on a number of factors like her looks and popularity, and her personal attraction to, or dislike of her potential customer. (I had paid a total of only P2000 each for both gals for overnight service).
Yes, prices in the capital had been shooting up through the strastosphere in recent years and thats the reason why I would rather take a little more trouble to travel 80 km northwards to the sex town of Balibago in Angeles City, Pampanga province. Just compare this: P55 and P120 for a beer and a ladies' drink respectively and a barfine(which unlike Manila is INCLUSIVE of the chick's services for the whole night) of ONLY P1000. Best of all, there are about FIFTY of these joints all within a half km stretch of a street and virtually hustle-free. Freelancers are also available at P500 for shortime and P1000 for overnight. I spent a total of four nights there and had a roaring good time with the drinking and screwing........Watch out for my thread to be titled "Balibago - North of Manila"

smiler
04-06-2002, 11:01 AM
Bro phemon, one request to make to you......kekekeke....I understand you going to write some FR on your trip to Manila but can you just write at this thread so that it is easy for us to get reference on the places we go at philippines.....

Well I cannot stop you from creating your own thread but hope you can contribute by continuing your FR here as it easy for us to locate and read....(that's my own opinon).....

Hopefully can see more of your FR here....kekekeke

phenom
04-06-2002, 11:52 PM
Bro phemon, one request to make to you......kekekeke....I understand you going to write some FR on your trip to Manila but can you just write at this thread so that it is easy for us to get reference on the places we go at philippines.....

Well I cannot stop you from creating your own thread but hope you can contribute by continuing your FR here as it easy for us to locate and read....(that's my own opinon).....

Hopefully can see more of your FR here....kekekeke

Don't you fret over it. :)
You see, there will be two separate FRs, one on Manila which I will of course post it here in this thread while the other being on a totally different locality deserves a separate thread of its own. I have a good reason for wanting it this way as this town, Balibago have a very special place in my heart(and for my cock... hahaha), having first been there over twenty-three years ago and staying there for a accumulated grand total of one whole year.(And having "drilled" through literally hundreds of pussies there). As my buddy who accompanied me on this most recent trip put it, it is "heaven-on-earth". It is not known to many chiongsters here and I feel it is high time to share such a "CUNTifully" delightful pleasure town with all you Samsters. To put it in a separate thread of its own would make it easier for me to answer the many anticipated queries about this sex retreat. Believe (and forgive me for my immodesty) while I unabashly state that of the estimated two thousand or so Singaporeans who had been there since the two dozen years hence, no one had as deep a understanding and affection of the place and its denizens as yours truly.
Enough said for now and please bear with me for the next few weeks before I could spare the time to write the FRs because, as I've mentioned earlier, I'll be off to L.O.S. early tomorrow morning for a week and immediately thereafter to JKT for another week.

So much things to do and so little time....................

smiler
06-06-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by phenom

Don't you fret over it. :)
You see, there will be two separate FRs, one on Manila which I will of course post it here in this thread while the other being on a totally different locality deserves a separate thread of its own. I have a good reason for wanting it this way as this town, Balibago have a very special place in my heart(and for my cock... hahaha), having first been there over twenty-three years ago and staying there for a accumulated grand total of one whole year.(And having "drilled" through literally hundreds of pussies there). As my buddy who accompanied me on this most recent trip put it, it is "heaven-on-earth". It is not known to many chiongsters here and I feel it is high time to share such a "CUNTifully" delightful pleasure town with all you Samsters. To put it in a separate thread of its own would make it easier for me to answer the many anticipated queries about this sex retreat. Believe (and forgive me for my immodesty) while I unabashly state that of the estimated two thousand or so Singaporeans who had been there since the two dozen years hence, no one had as deep a understanding and affection of the place and its denizens as yours truly.
Enough said for now and please bear with me for the next few weeks before I could spare the time to write the FRs because, as I've mentioned earlier, I'll be off to L.O.S. early tomorrow morning for a week and immediately thereafter to JKT for another week.

So much things to do and so little time....................

Understood......sorry for all the hasszle.....will wait for you on the FR but quick hor...sometime can forget one lei........kekekeke.......

kurupa
07-06-2002, 09:25 PM
okay, here goes...(I was there from 22nd May to 1 June 2002)

You know. the park/garden in front of Makati's Shangrila Hotel? Yes, the one with lotsa benches with many gals lounging around? Well guess what, many of the gals are available FLs. Mostly are staff of the dept store like Landmark and Shoe-Mark or GloriettaMall. When shopping hour is over (ard 8.30pm or 9pm) u will find lotsa them waiting for customers at the park.
Also at the park u will be approach by many OKTs one of which I got to knw, goes by the name JUN, his home number 758 9899. Had a long chat with him while at the same time introducing me to many of the FLs.
Found that you can get a FL overnight for just 2000 Peso.(S$80) Good thing is that u can speak to gal first, to get to know what she is like, what she does/will not do and u can also tell her yr preferences. Or u could tell her yr hotel room no and she cud call/come to yr room, this way she doesn't need to pay a cut to the OKT, and u might another discount this way. He He He!!!

If u r adventurous, u can also go direct to the source, either Landmark or Shoemart to 'sian' the gals, ask them out to join you for dinner, followed by 'breakfast', if u know what I mean...

smiler
12-06-2002, 05:42 PM
So when will you be going again???...Me going next week for about three days business trip....hopefully this trip better than the last one I had...kekekekee....:D

phenom
13-06-2002, 08:49 PM
Hi guys! My apologies for the long interlude as I just came back from my Hatyai trip(will post fr in the relevent thread soon) which was back-to-back with the Manila one. As was mentioned previously, I arrived on Sat 25/5. No action at all as I was feted to a long sumptuous dinner followed by drinks and chit-chat(how boring)at a top but forgetable hotel by a friend there.
Since my business meetings were scheduled for the following Tues onwards, I took the opportunity to shoot off to not-too-far Balibago(the FR will be posted in a separate thread shortly) for the next two nights with my S'pore companion.
Got back to Manila as scheduled but was again unable to get action that night as my buddy and me were constantly shadowed by our Filipino friend and family. On Wed my buddy had to go back home and I took the opportunity to disengage from the friendly but restrictive clutches of our local friend.
Finally on Wed night after I was finished with my tasks of the day, I headed for the Edsa International Entertainment Complex (EIEC)which is located in Pasay City near the western end of EDSA - short for Epifranio Delos Santos Avenue, the long drag that was the scene of the original People Power demonstrations that elevated Cory Aquino to the highest seat in the land. It sits smack between Roxas Boulevard and F. B. Harrison road, opposite the cluster of "love motels"; very convenient for short-time.
EIEC houses eight watering (and "drilling"- hahaha) holes of varying sizes and decor that stayed open until 2am. I'm not too sure about the hour the doors open but in my previous trips I usually start at about 7pm and would drink in (both beer and beauties) till closing time if I did not end up paying a barfine earlier. There are girls aplenty to oggle at - for the price of a drink currently at P100(below S$4 - but half that in Balibago) which is quite high by Filipino standards (the same stubby bottle of San Miguel is sold at supermarkets for only P12, the cheapest in the civilised world) but very affordable to our pockets. The mamasans and to a much lesser extend, the girls themselves will pester you to buy "ladies drinks" at P175, but you don't have to give in to them - absolutely no problem. If a nice girl do sit with me for more than just a while, I would usually tip them with P50 to P100.
There were certainly no lack of bikini-ed eye candies gyrating sensually on raised stages, sometimes as many as thirty of them together. On that Wed night, I was hard put to hold back the temptation to grab one for the night but due to the fact that I just had two wild nights in Balibago, to be followed by another two more on Fri and Sat, I was able to keep my raging little brother at bay. Another factor was the relatively and absolutely higher cost (compared to yet again Balibago) of a screw from this establishment and other similar ones in Manila.
So I was able to just hop around the joints and enjoy the sights of the nublie sweat-glistened bodies and of course the cerveza (beer).....well, at least until about midnight.
At one of the smaller joints, I was actually eyeing a 18 year old beauty, who I would have barfined despite the higher cost if her medium sized tits were to be melons (those who have read my earlier posts would know I'm always freaked out by cantaloupes). The assistant mamasan by the name of Lucky (how prophetic for me), seeing my interest, zoomed in for the kill, trying inceasantly to make me part with my Pesos. But P1000 barfine plus another P4000 for the girl is way too high even for such a ravishing "Pinay". Well, as I've just mentioned, I would have succummed if the boobs were to be bigger. Anyway, the assist. mamasan though thirtyish and somewhat on the plump side had really outsized boobs (ah, my archilles' heel) and somehow or other she ended up offering herself at P1500 and P2500 for short-time and overnight respectively, on top of the standard P1000 barfine. For a short explanation of the prices, see my earlier post of 4/6/02 on this same thread.
Though by this time my little brother is fast morphing into a mighty warrior, I still desist, mentioning that I will be on my way to Balibago again very soon. On hearing that, she understood my reluctance to pay so much more when I can have pretty much the same goods for only P1000 in two days' time. Eventually, she offered to sell me an overnighter for P1000, making a total of P2000. So, at that price, I could no longer contain my by-now-bursting column, as she had been carressing me and rubbing her hefty boobs on me all this while. The moral of this little episode is if you are not so hard up for a screw, you could end up paying a lot less. A word of caution though, if you are really feeling the hots for a particular girl, such lowering of the girl's asking price could end you up with no girl for the night. It all depends mainly on the particular girl's character and whether she cottons on to you. (Again, I say, for a really cheap and good screw, go 80 km north to Balibago - if you can spare the time).
Anyway, off to my hotel we went, stopping for a little supper on the way. In my room, she proceeded to do as she promissed by first giving me a thorough and satisfying bath and following that with a good massage with her experienced fingers. Thereafter, she she started to favour my body with a long catbath which ended with her mouth enveloping my absolutely engorged phallic pillar. The night, or rather the early morning ended with an esctatic climax for both of us. In the morning, ie the "real" morning, she made another go for me which I did not bring to a conclusion so as to conserve my waning energy for the next few nights.......
.........to be continued.

storm
14-06-2002, 07:13 PM
Finally on Wed night after I was finished with my tasks of the day, I headed for the Edsa International Entertainment Complex (EIEC)which is located in Pasay City near the western end of EDSA - short for Epifranio Delos Santos Avenue, the long drag that was the scene of the original People Power demonstrations that elevated Cory Aquino to the highest seat in the land. It sits smack between Roxas Boulevard and F. B. Harrison road, opposite the cluster of "love motels"; very convenient for short-time.
.........to be continued.

yo phenom, is this EIEC near to the Edsa Shang Hotel?

toomtam
14-06-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by storm

no, edsa shangri la hotel is located in crossing, near sm megamall.

you can take MRT from shangri la hotel to EIEC going to pasay and take a taxi or take a little walk going to EIEC

phenom
14-06-2002, 08:56 PM
continuation..................

Nitetime again on Thur 30/5 and I'm off to to EIEC once more to intoxicate my senses with not just the cerveza but more interestingly the bouncing boobs, the gyrating hips, the swaying asses and the thrusting pussys. Oh no, not the latter this time as I really need a rest after the last few nights of boozing and bonking first in Balibago and now in Manila. So little sleep and besides I still have a whole day of meetings and presentations to do tomorrow.
So its a repeat of last night's joint-hopping to enjoy the drinks and the sights (of the scantily-clad dancing girls). My resolve had held fine for the first 4 hours until at close to midnight!........ midnight??? Why do I always meet my waterloo at around this hour? This time its a GRO (guest relations officer; a very politically-correct euphemism for the plain old term of hooker) who once again made a mockery of my earlier ironclad resolution to have a good night's snooze.
I was partaking in my umpteempth cerveza of the night, drinking-in the parade of a dozen prancing enticing J-Lo wannabes when this curvaceous long haired, handy-sized boobed, chieseled beauty slithered into the seat beside me and introduced herself; Gloria, she says. Estrada, I replied. That made her recoil in laughter and set the stage for a half hour of jokes and light conversation between us. (For the unintiated, she shares the same name as the current Filipino president Gloria Arroyo and I jokingly used the surname of the disgraced previous president Erap Estrada).
She's a nice gentle lady and we hit it off quite well; helped no doubt by our opening ice-breaker. Unlike most of the working girls in such places in Manila, she did not ask for a single ladies' drink though she spent so much time with me, but not so the hovering mamasan who kept on with her pestering. No problem in handling hags like her. Just keep saying no - with a smile. Its their job to make the customers part with as much pesos as possible and giving in to the first persuasion will mean inviting more such attempts to make you buy a lot more ladies' drinks if you intend to stay long in a particular joint.
Back to Gloria; the conversation naturally leads to her suggesting a barfine. Again as with the previous night with Lucky, I tried to parry her off.... with no success, naturally.
She started with P3000 for overnight plus of course the P1000 barfine. Way too expensive as on tomorrow night, I'll be in Balibago again with its loads of P1000 all-in pussies.
Again with my disinterested front, my mind set on P2000 max or none at all, she eventually suggested that as it was then midnight, she can go to my nearby hotel after the 2am closing time. I can then avoid dole-ing out the barfine and just pay her P2000. Sounds like a good solution as I can then go off and catch some 100 minutes of much needed shuteye.
At a quarter past 2, the chime's ding-dong-ding-dong roused me from my dream-free slumber. I opened the door and in she comes all ready for my dragon sabre to power into her phoenix nest.
Tired as I was, her magic tongue and mouth breathed life to transform my flagging slug into a splendid blood-filled sceptre.
In ten minutes her oral skills brought me to the very verge of climax and only my sheer willpower prevented my volcano from erupting like Mount Pinatubo. After a couple of minutes' breather for the impending rush of white goo to subside, we embarked upon the act of sweet lovemaking. First, she went on top, and from a squating position her pussy devoured my proud warrior inch by inch all the way to the hilt. Next, I turned her over and rammed in, dogstyled. Following that, we went missionary and the high octane pistoning of the subsequent minutes brought me to the point of no return.
Friday morning saw me miss my first appointment and late for my second but damn, it was all worth it.

phenom
14-06-2002, 09:17 PM

No, its actually just opposite your home:p

Seriously though, its near The Heritage Manila close to the western end of EDSA. I had aready described the location so VERY clearly in the FR. Read it again.
Shang is some 10 km away to the northeast.
You can walk west for 5 minutes or stroll for 10 from where the LRT meets the MRT stations.
But if you have the time to spare, forget about EIEC. Go to Balibago. For directions, see my "Balibago - north of Manila" thread: so much more fun for so much less pesos.

storm
17-06-2002, 02:40 PM

No, its actually just opposite your home:p

Seriously though, its near The Heritage Manila close to the western end of EDSA. I had aready described the location so VERY clearly in the FR. Read it again.
Shang is some 10 km away to the northeast.
You can walk west for 5 minutes or stroll for 10 from where the LRT meets the MRT stations.
But if you have the time to spare, forget about EIEC. Go to Balibago. For directions, see my "Balibago - north of Manila" thread: so much more fun for so much less pesos.

Unfortunately I don't think I can have the time to travel north. Your Balibago report is great. Beside EIEC, any other places you recommend?

phenom
18-06-2002, 12:41 AM

Unfortunately I don't think I can have the time to travel north. Your Balibago report is great. Beside EIEC, any other places you recommend?

These days, since the closure of the infamous Ermita stretch over a decade ago, I go mainly to EIEC in the little evening time I have in Manila.
Whenever I had more time I would always shoot off to Balibago. Typically, I would reach the sextown at about 9pm, booze and screw till about 4 or 5 am and then be back in Manila by daybreak, catching fortywinks on the hour-plus journey back.
Anyway, there are also some similar or more expensive joints in Makati if you could not sacrifice sleep for the sweet Babaligo pussies. And if you are really adventurous, go to to the local joints that are found all over Pasay. These can be easily identified by the red light bulbs or fluorscent tubes at the door and are typically dimly-lit rundown little hovels with a handful of girls/"dancers". Beer cost around 20 to 30 pesos and for a ladies's drink at about P60 or so, you can have the company of one of the chicks. There are supposingly no barfine at these places but you can always come to a understanding with the gal to see you at your hotel after closing time. Generally the girls here are not that pretty, but I had came across the occassional gems now and then. A word of caution though; these places are not for the fainthearted, what with the locals staring at you and muttering indecipherables. Personally I had never encountered any problem though I was always alone whenever I went to these places.

pete325is
18-06-2002, 08:46 AM
I think a lot of brothers are still waiting for your FR on Angeles City. I know I do :-)

williamangkh
18-06-2002, 06:12 PM
I will be staying in Trader Hotel, any place worth visiting nearby?
Also, it is a good hotel to stay or should I chose another where it is nearer to happen' places.

Need Advice.

phenom
18-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by pete325is
I think a lot of brothers are still waiting for your FR on Angeles City. I know I do :-)

I've posted the first part of my FR on 'sextown' in the 'city of fallen angels' in the "Balibago - north of Manila" thread. The next part is being held by my very tight travel schedule but I'll try to put it up soon.

smiler
24-06-2002, 12:14 AM
Me will be in Cebu again from 27/6/2002 to 28/6/2002....anyone going or will be there at that time???? Please let me noe and maybe we can meet up as this trip will be very rush for me so hope to have a another enjoyable trip....kekekekeke.....:D

Maverick
24-06-2002, 10:48 AM
I'm going there on the 1st week of July for 3 days. Any chance Bro Smiler u extending your trip? Would like to meet up with some of u expert cheongsters to learn more from u all.

smiler
24-06-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Maverick
I'm going there on the 1st week of July for 3 days. Any chance Bro Smiler u extending your trip? Would like to meet up with some of u expert cheongsters to learn more from u all.

Well maybe not lor.....this time the business trip is too rush so have to finish the job there and come back to s'pore asap....perhaps the next trip will be longer lor.....:cool:

blursam
29-06-2002, 09:05 PM
There are some nice pubs at Malate, with beautiful nice young chicks as well....check it out, you may be lucky......
At Mabinni, near Malate, you can find gals to bring back to hotel, I think rates for overnight is about 2000 pesos.
The above places are patronised more by the locals there.....

williamangkh
22-07-2002, 04:57 PM
Back from Manila for 2 weeks liao. My trip was quite interesting. Stayed at trader Hotel but find it lousy and change to Heritage.

Trader has a Disco called ISIS and it is Bar type like in Bangkok where u buy a drink for Php250 and the girl will sit with you and chat. Got a few gem in there.

First nite, got myself two girls and chat till about to close.

Next nite, chose the girl that I kinda like and sit with her at the lounge area. She start to touch me and later after a few drink she got horny and start to take my shirt off and giving me a rub down on my body with her tongue. Later, start to take my jean off(siting on a corner so nobody can see what happen') and give me a BBBJ. Wow! good feeling. She got a nice boob of 34C and a nice bum.

Later, ask her to go to my hotel after her work so I do not pay the bar fine. Only possible if the girl like you.

With her for the rest of my stay.

tsuyoyi
24-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Bro phenom and all bros out there,
Any of you in Manila from 29 July? I will be making another trip to Manila and will be staying for a week. The previous trip I had 4 week sback had a lousy encounter with an escort. Hopefully, I can get to do some cheonging with any of the bros here!

phenom
26-07-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by tsuyoyi
Bro phenom and all bros out there,
Any of you in Manila from 29 July? I will be making another trip to Manila and will be staying for a week. The previous trip I had 4 week sback had a lousy encounter with an escort. Hopefully, I can get to do some cheonging with any of the bros here!

Nope, my next trip will be in the second half of August.
In Manila, go to the EIEC in the Pasay city end of the EDSA.
But scrape together a little time and effort to go north to the Balibago sextown. Take it from me; its worth the hour plus journey.
I had posted FRs and directions on these two places in this and the "Balibago - north of Manila" threads. Read them.

destcc
28-07-2002, 10:34 PM
As refer to previous post, I have went to Manila on mid July and try out the park in front of Shangarila hotel Makati. I manage to find the pimp called Jun. And I chat with him for almost an hour.
And on that time, he told me to wait for a new girl working in one of the mall nearby. To my surprise, after one and half hours of waiting, the girl appear in front of us. It was a beauty. I immediately got her for a deal of 3000 Peso for an overnight.
I really enjoy that night. Now, I got Jun hand phone number which he gave to me when I call him yesterday to check out on any new girl available. I will be in Manila on the mid of Aug.
He promise to find me a new girl (just started working) when I get there in Aug. By the way, if you all need to contact this person Jun, no. is +63-916-5661378.

Please let him know that Jesmond introduce and sure he will give you all a good rate. His charge is normally 2000 Peso for a pick up unless special arrangement. He can even send the girl to your hotel if you found it difficult to go to Makati. Just call him and tell him what kind of girl you need.

Good Luck brudder!!!

smiler
28-07-2002, 11:15 PM
Bro destcc, think there's a rule here that we cannot post any number openly especially telephone number......dun noe sammy will delete this thread or not??? Hopefully sammy be more lenient not to delete this thread.....haizzzzzzzzzzz...........bro destcc, can erase away the number......thanks

P/S.........if we need the contact sure will PM you and ask from you lah.......

LiNpEh
03-08-2002, 10:13 AM
smiler...

its not sin.. not so strict i hope.... well i will be taking off to to manila on the 5/8.... will head to the EDSA as usual but will get a few bonks with me p/t gf there first... hehehehehe.....

smiler
03-08-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
smiler...

its not sin.. not so strict i hope.... well i will be taking off to to manila on the 5/8.... will head to the EDSA as usual but will get a few bonks with me p/t gf there first... hehehehehe.....

Enjoy ur trip and btw I contacted my friends over there and pai sei lei....they coming back to sg next week.....anyway I'll be there end Aug.......:D

LiNpEh
03-08-2002, 06:30 PM
no worries... i will one... me staying at heritage so edsa is only just across the street... hahaha........

tsuyoyi
05-08-2002, 11:57 AM
no worries... i will one... me staying at heritage so edsa is only just across the street... hahaha........

Bros Linpeh and smiler,
I will be in Phil from 03 Sep till 07 Sep....maybe arriving earlier on 10 or 02 Sep if any of you bros can go cheonging together with me.
Any of you around?

smiler
05-08-2002, 06:21 PM

Bros Linpeh and smiler,
I will be in Phil from 03 Sep till 07 Sep....maybe arriving earlier on 10 or 02 Sep if any of you bros can go cheonging together with me.
Any of you around?

Well I'll be there most likely on the 26th Aug to 30th Aug but haven't fix yet........anyway if you on that schedule, then we cannot meet up liao....;)

LiNpEh
06-08-2002, 09:28 AM
ahh.. finally touched down in Manila on the 5th at 1315.... was then picked up by my driver here and i went to the office to complete a few meetings... during the way, saw loads of pretty nice young philipinas... mouth oledi watering... big ones small ones, young ones, old ones.. and the CFM ones.. they of course were the best. little bro downstair oledi started to crance and see if hes going to get soem action... as soon as the meeting was completed, i went straight to my hotel.. me staying opposite the EDSA complex...

went to the room as the first thing i saw was the in-house room service massage... as me body was feeling tired, i gave in to temtations and called for one... it was only 849 peso for a hour and a half... spoke to the lady on the phone and she said that she will send someone up quick.. started to wait in anticipation.. Ringggg.. the bell goes.. and at the same time.. ring me hp went.. it was the boss... shite.... so as i spoke to the boss i opened the door.. holy cow... outside standing was a cow... i thought to me self.. shite... so using the conversation that i had as an excuse, i told the lady to come back later as i am currently bz... shortly after my room phone rang and it was the massage lady and she asked if i liked another lady... bear in mind that i am having two conversations at the same time... so i quickly said yes otherwise boss will get suspicious... when me room bell went the second time.. i open the door and behold... a nice young philipina with a body to kill for was standing there.. her hair was till her shoulder blades, face had to girl next door sweet looks, nice long legs... i quickly asked her in... me didi was already coming to attention... he boobs were at least 36B.... more than a handfull. she must have been pretty horny cos while i was talking to me boss... her hands came snaking around and she started to undress me.... and it was not the shirt first.. she went on her knees and with a quick motion.. unzipped me and pull me didi out...and hungrily took it in her mouth.... i was stunned but could not say much as i was still talking to me boss... so on one hand i had to remember what the boss was saying and on the other hand.. my didi was attached to this nice young lady's mouth.. ( her name is ceyonce..) her BBBJ was fantastic and she had me hard soon... I then quickly told me boss that me hp battery was dying and had to recharge it.... he much have heard some kind of slurping noise as ceyonce was bz sucking away with powerful strokes... by then i was literally caught with me didi in her mouth and pants down... i told him no and that i was in the restroom... as soon as i ended the call.. i switched of the phone and threw it to a corner.. i was about to cum and told ceyonce so... she increased her sucking and very soon i emptied a whole load of cum in her mouth... she kept on swallowing and sucking it and soon i was dry.. but as i unloaded into her i was still semi-hard... i then took off her dress and felt her pussy.... it was wet... she then looked up and smiled at me with a trickle of cum coming out the side of her mouth.. my it was erotic... i then told her that the favour must be returned and proceeded to sit her on the sofa counter as i went down on her.. mine it was the sweetest cunt juice that i ever had... she started to orgasm as her leg were griping me head... she then pulled me up and said she needed to be fucked... with one stroke i almost entered her and then it ocurred to me that i was about to do her raw... i then asked her for a rubber and she said there was no need.. i told her that if there is no rubber then she is not going to get fucked... she quicked took one from her handbag and then cap me... i then lifted her up and pumped into her while standing.... after a wile we switch position and we did it side ways, front and lastly doggie style... after pumping away for soem twenty minutes or so.. i started to feel that i was going to cum again and i told her so.. she quickly pulled out of me and told me not yet... ceyone then went to her bag and took out a bottle of oil and asked cheekily if i could handle a tighter hole... she has this CFM look at was just unbelievable... i told her no problem as i knew then what she wanted... with that she bent over and applied some oil on her ase.... i took that as my cue and then porceeed to enter her up her backside... i did it slowly at first as i din wan to hurt her... but she just keep wrigginly at me... slowly my head went in and followed by a bit more and ceyonce was then started to moan... she asked for harder and then with one stroke, all my eight inches disappeared into her.. I started to pump away into her there and and by then ceyone was moaning and it was getitng louder.. as i was going to cum already.. it only took another five minutes or so before i emptied into her there...

after taking a breather for a minute or so.. i asked her if this was the standard procedure for a massage... if that was the case i was going to book her for the rest of the nght... she just smiled at me and then took the rest of her and minesclothes off... she then asked me to lie downa dn proceeded to sit on mine back and massage me... i could feel her cunt twitching on my back.. i tot to me that this ger sure had loads of energy.. after a while.. she finished me back and asked me to turn ard.. she then hanky panky and asked if i wanted special service.. boy i tot i was in heaven.... we then tried all kind of style and she sure was imaginative... I finally ended cumming in her mouth again and then we both went to take a shower together..

Looks : 7/10
body : 8/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10
AR : 8/10

as it was soon dinner time and it was getting late, i told her that i got to go met a client for dinner... i then paid her 2500 peso including the massage and she said that she will call me later...

okie.. i gtg now.. more coming up...

tsuyoyi
06-08-2002, 01:40 PM
Bro LiNpEh, you staying in which hotel? Is it the 5 star hotel that is renowned for for premium prices directly opposite Edsa complex? Please let me know...or PM me.....

smiler
06-08-2002, 05:55 PM
Bro LiNpEh, you staying in which hotel? Is it the 5 star hotel that is renowned for for premium prices directly opposite Edsa complex? Please let me know...or PM me.....

Not mistaken should be heritage lah.......been there a few time...:D

tsuyoyi
07-08-2002, 09:48 AM
Bro Smiler, Thanks! I have checked it out as well and it seems to be Heritage as well........
In fact, I have already booked my tickets to Manila already... :)

smiler
07-08-2002, 01:29 PM
Bro Smiler, Thanks! I have checked it out as well and it seems to be Heritage as well........
In fact, I have already booked my tickets to Manila already... :)

You so fast booked the ticket to the land of heaven har???.....ME still not confirm yet lei....now awaiting for customer confirmation....anyway how long will you be there???

LiNpEh
07-08-2002, 07:18 PM
sorry for the delay.. me have been traveling to mauban and quezon city for the past couple of days.. so where was i...

yes.. after havin the intro screw.. sort of like welcome to philippines screw by ceyone... i went out to have dinner with my clients.. dinner was quiet nice at a seafood place near the airport...needed it acutally as i was quite "drained"... after that they brough me to this massage centre call starfleet... man that is one HC.. the ladies are all sitting inside a room and you can actually look in and pick which one you want to service you.. something like GL lor.. only that there are more that fifty gers to choose from... thus after looking for about more than a half hour. i finally made my choice and called this ger named chandra... she is quite fair with long hair, a bust size of about 36A, nice slim waist and long leggy slim legs... slup... I was then showed to a vip room which had a shower, toilet and dressing room.. in the middle of the room was bed akin to the size of a super single... and mirror all ard.. cool.... as i was undressing and taking a fag.. chandra walked in... man.. nose almost started to bleed.. she look at me and commented that i looked very tired and she would give me the best massage i ever got... she also said that i good good enuf to eat.. so i said prove it.. she then came and help me undress and man.. nose really started to bleed.. she took me flagging didi in her hands and started to stroke it... and then prompty swallowed me.... after a few strokes i came straight to attention... she tried to deep throat me but was unable to... i then lifted her up and pluck a kiss onto those lips of hers.. she then said that she would massage me and continue later as she was getting horny... i then cheekily said that when she massaged me i normally liked the ger to be naked... she obliged.. and stripped off all those skimpy clothes... I then laid on the bed face downa nd she straddled me.. man i could feel her cunt leaking and rubbing against me... the massage was ok and soon the time came.. "can you please turn over" she asked.. I did as i was told.. you horny dear.. she asked... cos she said.. i am... and then she took my hand and brought it to her cunt.. see how wet i am... boy she sure was.. not that i din knwo already.. we went into the 69 position and i prompty ate her... it was not as sweet as ceyone but it sure was wet and tasty.. hehehehehe.... what followed was about an hour of sex and i din believe but i cum thrice in a space of an hour.... man.. went from hard to soft to hard again... soon time was up and we both took a shower together and there in the shower her pink a*hole was pointing at me when she bent over to pick up the soap she had dropped... i playfully poked her there and she started wriggling and moaning.... slowly i grew hard and then i use my dick to poke her opening gently... mmmm she went and push hard against me... i took my cue and using the liquid soap.. i penerated her there and then.... by then chandra was moaning and groaning and i couldn't care less if anyone heard... i pump her for what it was worth.... it was as tight as her twat if nto tighter.. soon i could tahan and told her i was cumming.... she immeaditely pull out and turn round and took me dick in her mouth... within a few stokes of her mouth i cum there and then.... she continued to suck me dry and i dint know how much i had left... was already begining to feel weak at the knees... after sucking me dry she look up at me with both me cum trickling out of her mouth as well as the shower spraying away.... suprising enough she din spit it out as i would have expected bt swallowed my cum.... we then finish out our shower and then got dressed... I paid her 1500 peso for the extra session and then as i was about to leave the room she gave me her number and told me to contacther later... shite.. i was already shacked but never the less i told her where i was staying at and what room.. she then said that if she was not too tired she would drop by later...

looks : 8/10
body : 8/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FL/AJ : 9/10
Attitude... : F***ing excellent.....:D

after the session we went back to me hotel and i went back to me room... as i was taking a shower there was a knock on me door... thus only clad with the towel ard me i opened the door and guess what... ceyonce was standing there... shite i tot to meself... she said that she had finished work and asked to come in... i said why not and asked if she wanted to joined me in the shower....

to be continued.... as i gtg for a meeting with a client now... part 3 will be coming up.....

smiler
08-08-2002, 02:20 AM
Bro Linpeh, after reading ur two FR si bei buay tahan liao....think must try to extend my trip earier and get myself a good bonk there.......:p

tsuyoyi
08-08-2002, 09:32 AM

You so fast booked the ticket to the land of heaven har???.....ME still not confirm yet lei....now awaiting for customer confirmation....anyway how long will you be there???

I will be there for 4 to 5 days in the week of 02 Sep. You gonna be around? PM me your contact number if you can.....maybe we can meet up there?

sexventure
08-08-2002, 07:56 PM
Good to know that there are now more people hitting the manila scene......

Use to be that flight there are usually half full.. now it susually almost full....

Keep the field report coming......

sexventure
08-08-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by williamangkh

Trader has a Disco called ISIS and it is Bar type like in Bangkok where u buy a drink for Php250 and the girl will sit with you and chat. Got a few gem in there.

well.. ISIS is owned by the same pple that owned hollywood, dimples, etc at burgos street in makati.

not wort the price if u are at traders..... there are many more bars just nearby

blurrsotong
09-08-2002, 10:54 AM
Will be staying at edsa shangrila. Ist timer in maila.
Any suggestions or advice please... thanks

LiNpEh
09-08-2002, 11:02 AM
blurrsotong..

iwill be at the heritage tonight.... pm me if you wanna meet...

phenom
09-08-2002, 11:34 PM

Well I'll be there most likely on the 26th Aug to 30th Aug but haven't fix yet........anyway if you on that schedule, then we cannot meet up liao....;)

I'm confirmed for 2 trips; from 14/8 to 18/8 and 24/8 to 1/9. We can arrange to meet there once you have confirmed your dates.

LiNpEh
10-08-2002, 07:41 PM
phenom..

i will be flying to manila on the 14/8 and will be staying t the inter-con... will be leaving manila for mauban on the 16/8... if you have the time then lets do meet up... smiler.... what abt you... reckon you will be able to get to manila faster or not huh??? me just got back from manila... give me a short break and i will finish off part three....:D

phenom
10-08-2002, 10:28 PM
phenom..

i will be flying to manila on the 14/8 and will be staying t the inter-con... will be leaving manila for mauban on the 16/8... if you have the time then lets do meet up... smiler.... what abt you... reckon you will be able to get to manila faster or not huh??? me just got back from manila... give me a short break and i will finish off part three....:D

My ETA in Manila will be 1320hrs, 14/8 on PR502. What about you? As I'll go directly from the airport for a meeting followed by dinner, the first night will be out of the question. Thursday nite looks good for now. Shall I call on you at your hotel at say around 2000hrs? Why don't we go to the details by email?
On Fri evening, after I had finished with business matters, I'll be off to the Balibago sextown for 2 nites of ecstacy before heading back for home on Sun morning. Mauban is really well off the beaten track. As I recall, its a small fishing/ market town on the pacific coast, approximately midway between Manila and the southern tip of Luzon. Will you be able to get good pussies there? If you can, postpone a day and go up to Balibago with me 16/8. No chiongster who's been there will ever regret or forget that "city of fallen angels".

smiler
10-08-2002, 11:47 PM
Bro phenom, my trip will be on the 22/8/2002 to 23/8/2002 to Cebu first....then after that will be in Manila on 28/8/2002 to 30/8/2002...........Most likely should be confirmed unless otherwise any matter that occured......see ya.:D

LiNpEh
11-08-2002, 10:05 PM
phenom,

i will most prob be flying in either on the last flight out to manila on tuesday or the first flight on wednesday morning... i will most prob be stayin at the inter-con at makati..

thurs nite sounds okie to me.. but should we travel to the city of the fallen angels i will have to be back the same evening as i will be traveling to mauban on saturday morning at 8am. will pm you tomorrow with regards to me travel details...

phenom
12-08-2002, 12:32 AM
phenom,

i will most prob be flying in either on the last flight out to manila on tuesday or the first flight on wednesday morning... i will most prob be stayin at the inter-con at makati..

thurs nite sounds okie to me.. but should we travel to the city of the fallen angels i will have to be back the same evening as i will be traveling to mauban on saturday morning at 8am. will pm you tomorrow with regards to me travel details...

Alright, let me be a little presumptous and say we will meet up at H inter-con on thur evening and adjourn to EIEC or similar joints. Then on fri at around 6pm, we'll head for Balibago, reaching there about 2 hrs later. We can booze and bang till the wee hours of 4am. You can then hop onto the Phil. Rabbit or Vic. Liner to be back in Manila latest by 6; before daybreak. Buses to and from Balibago run 24 hours and I had done fast turnaround sojourns like this a number of times. So take it from a "kuo lai ren" that its easy as abc, that is if can do with just snatches of shuteye for a night. The Victory Liner will be a good bet as its terminal is at the Pasay end of the EDSA and will pass by your hotel should you decide to head back earlier then my suggested unholy hour.
Howzat???

smiler
12-08-2002, 10:51 AM
phenom..

So bro Linpeh, you back to SG liao har???.......I will be there on 28/8 to 30/8......dunn think can advance my trip to earier date...anyway how abt you can extend your trip or not????

LiNpEh
12-08-2002, 11:35 AM
dont think so as i will be heading for thailand during the week 26th august lor... me flying out again either tomorrow or the day after... will let you know if there are any changes k...

phenom...

i will pm you my cell later and you can reach me there at... btw.. where will you be staying at huh??

smiler
12-08-2002, 11:48 AM
dont think so as i will be heading for thailand during the week 26th august lor... me flying out again either tomorrow or the day after... will let you know if there are any changes k...

phenom...

i will pm you my cell later and you can reach me there at... btw.. where will you be staying at huh??

If that's the case then only left me and bro phenom.......hmmmmmmmm.....then like that we go for the fun there and you go for the fun at Thailand lah.......:D

phenom
13-08-2002, 03:22 AM

phenom...

I seem to be having occassional problems with the pm box. Sometimes says its full when I had aready emptied it. If you experienced any difficulties, you can try my email.

Since you're staying at the inter-con, for easier contact, I've booked the same hotel for the 14th and 15th. This being so, I might call on you on Wed nite after my dinner with my client.
See ya.

phenom
13-08-2002, 03:31 AM

If that's the case then only left me and bro phenom.......hmmmmmmmm.....then like that we go for the fun there and you go for the fun at Thailand lah.......:D

smiler, I'll be with LiNpEh for this week's trip, then I'll come back home for a few days and will be with you the following week.
As for thailand, I was there for 5 nites last week. Heavenly...as always. I had actually done a 10,000 character report before my computer hung up on me. All the labor gone. SIAN.

jjs_sg
13-08-2002, 08:07 AM
i am going for a business trip to this (remote ?) place near Manila. Is there anyone who could tell me any happenings in this place?
This place is also called Filinvest City.
Hopefully I need not spend my time there like a monk !!!
A million thanks for any lobang !

LiNpEh
13-08-2002, 08:12 AM
okie... phenom.. be seeing you ard...

smiler.. sorry mate that you r not able to join us this trip... hopefull we will have more cumming... hahaha...:D

smiler
13-08-2002, 11:06 AM

smiler, I'll be with LiNpEh for this week's trip, then I'll come back home for a few days and will be with you the following week.
As for thailand, I was there for 5 nites last week. Heavenly...as always. I had actually done a 10,000 character report before my computer hung up on me. All the labor gone. SIAN.

So see you on the last week of Aug. when I'm there.....enjoy ur tirp with Bro Linpeh and hope to see more FRs coming in.....cheers......;)

LiNpEh
13-08-2002, 09:24 PM
phenom..

me oledi here... yum yum... well if you r staying at the inter-con then give me a buzz at room 801......... c u ard...

phenom
13-08-2002, 10:05 PM
phenom..

me oledi here... yum yum... well if you r staying at the inter-con then give me a buzz at room 801......... c u ard...

Hey buddy, how did you get there so fast?
By rocket or teleportation?
Thought you'll be there only tomolo.
I'll call u as soon as I check in at same hotel late tomolo nite.
Have a nice evening. C ya.

phenom
13-08-2002, 10:28 PM

So see you on the last week of Aug. when I'm there --- sure

.....enjoy ur tirp with Bro Linpeh --- of course I will and thks.

and hope to see more FRs coming in.....cheers......;) --- every single chix I had bonked during my last trip in both Manila and Balibago had appeared in my numerous FRs in this and the Balibago threads. I will continue to do so for all my subsequent ones....however long it might take.

smiler
15-08-2002, 09:40 AM
Bro Linpeh and Bro phenom, believe both of you at Manila now, dun forget to give us any FRs hor.....will wait patiently for you guys to provide us the details of good and happening places.....kekekekeke:D

tsuyoyi
15-08-2002, 10:57 AM
Bro LinPeh and Bro Phenom,
Enjoy your stay in Manila and please do let us know on the latest happenings,okie?
Take care and all the best!

phenom
18-08-2002, 10:56 PM
Bro Linpeh and Bro phenom, believe both of you at Manila now, dun forget to give us any FRs hor.....will wait patiently for you guys to provide us the details of good and happening places.....kekekekeke:D

OK, a quick one. Just got back in the mid-afternoon after a all-night boozing binge till the last girlie bar in Balibago closed its doors at 5am.
Met up with LiNpEh on wed evening at H. Inter-con where we stayed. After dinner, proceeded to EIEC for a visual feast of gyrating bodies. The usual thing. As I'll be in Balibago fri evening, my aim was only to drink, not screw. However, LiNpEh got a himself a pretty young hussy at the Casino Bar and I continued with my cervezas till closing time. The next evening, I was busy with my clients and it was after 10pm when I get to EIEC for another nite's boozing and viewing, alone. On Fri evening I was on my way to sextown on my own after a sms from LiNpEh that he's still in a meeting and was therefore unable to join me. Will post my FR on Balibago in the other thread at a much later date, after my KL trip on Tues and Wed.

Hey, LiNpEh! WHERE'S your FR on your cutie pie?

smiler
18-08-2002, 11:28 PM

OK, a quick one. Just got back in the mid-afternoon after a all-night boozing binge till the last girlie bar in Balibago closed its doors at 5am.
Met up with LiNpEh on wed evening at H. Inter-con where we stayed. After dinner, proceeded to EIEC for a visual feast of gyrating bodies. The usual thing. As I'll be in Balibago fri evening, my aim was only to drink, not screw. However, LiNpEh got a himself a pretty young hussy at the Casino Bar and I continued with my cervezas till closing time. The next evening, I was busy with my clients and it was after 10pm when I get to EIEC for another nite's boozing and viewing, alone. On Fri evening I was on my way to sextown on my own after a sms from LiNpEh that he's still in a meeting and was therefore unable to join me. Will post my FR on Balibago in the other thread at a much later date, after my KL trip on Tues and Wed.

Hey, LiNpEh! WHERE'S your FR on your cutie pie?

Well will just wait for the two of you to post the FR lor....but please be quick hor..........as I will be in action this coming Thursday to Cebu............dun wanna later me FR come out before you two hor......kekekekeeke

P/S.........i can do a live telecast at Cebu and Manila hor.........dun forget I ever did it before...........hahahahahaha

phenom
19-08-2002, 12:01 AM

Well will just wait for the two of you to post the FR lor....but please be quick hor..........as I will be in action this coming Thursday to Cebu............dun wanna later me FR come out before you two hor......kekekekeeke

P/S.........i can do a live telecast at Cebu and Manila hor.........dun forget I ever did it before...........hahahahahaha

I know that at times I could be somewhat late with my FRs as in the Balibago ones that took more than two months to complete.....but that was a real long one; like a tv serial. :D But then what to do? So many Frs (because of too much chionging)and too little time.

Yes, you did your "live" coverage three months ago; that's good but why not go one better and do it "on the fly" next time round; as in hands hammering away on the keyboard while your little bother is drilling the sweet pussies.
On second thoughts, better not as we might be receiving gibberish. hehehe!

LiNpEh
22-08-2002, 12:56 PM
me going up to manile tomorrow.. will arrive at 5pm... then will cheong till the next morning...

weekend bz at mauban working and will only be back in manila the following week... so if any bro there tomorrow or next week then leave a msg here...

phenom
22-08-2002, 10:47 PM
me going up to manile tomorrow.. will arrive at 5pm... then will cheong till the next morning...

weekend bz at mauban working and will only be back in manila the following week... so if any bro there tomorrow or next week then leave a msg here...

So you're going back there before I do. Thought you say you're going to BKK.
Smiler should be in Manila next week whilst my trip had to be postponed till the 31st.
Anyway where's your FRs on the last trip; the one with multiple chicks and also the pretty hussy from EIEC?

LiNpEh
23-08-2002, 09:27 AM
phenom...

that will come out in due time... me was typing all abt it when we stupid comp shut down and wasted a hour's worhte of FR... F*** man... any how BKK has been postpone and I am needed back.. that hussy been calling.. reckon it id FOC time huh.... or mayb not... :D

smiler
23-08-2002, 10:14 AM
Hi all bros out there, my 1st FR coming out soon so stay put and enjoy..........anyway now me in Philippines and now going out to see my customers liao........will post in this afternoon......kekekeekekekeke:D

BigGuy
23-08-2002, 02:51 PM
Hi all bros out there, my 1st FR coming out soon so stay put and enjoy..........anyway now me in Philippines and now going out to see my customers liao........will post in this afternoon......kekekeekekekeke:D

KNN yr fr so long wan hah?......half fucking half typing hah?.....Why? Prolong your ejaculation hah?.......so long liao can cum in the chabo liao la......

phenom
23-08-2002, 07:06 PM
phenom...

that will come out in due time... me was typing all abt it when we stupid comp shut down and wasted a hour's worhte of FR... F*** man... any how BKK has been postpone and I am needed back.. that hussy been calling.. reckon it id FOC time huh.... or mayb not... :D

You have my sympathy on that. It happened to me too abt 2 wks ago; while I had literally finished my all-time longest FR of 10,000 letters on my sextisfying recent Bkk trip. I reckon I lost two hrs of hard f**king fingerwork. So sian that I don't know whether I will have the inclination to do it all over again.

smiler
26-08-2002, 01:18 PM
Sorry for the delay on my FR for the Cebu trip…As promise here is my 1st FR and hope you guys enjoy reading…

As usual, I checked into my regular Hotel Shangri-La upon arrival of Cebu. Well there’s was not much changes compare to my last trip there. I looked around to check weather Apple stills working around there. (Remember my last FR that I met up with her and we had so much fun that she was with me through outs the whole trip) Well to my surprise, I saw her working as usual but don’t think that she saw me. So me checked into the room and quickly took a shower before proceeding to the lobby lounge and look for her.

After the shower, I went straight down to the lounge before taking my dinner, as I wanted to give her a surprise. As I was approaching the lounge, she saw me and I can tell from her expression that she was very surprise. I then went into the lounge and sat down waiting for her to come. After a while, she came over and said that she was surprise to see me here. She also asked why didn’t I gave her a call before coming. Well I told her that I want to give her a surprise so didn’t call her when coming. She then gave me a sweetest smile I ever seen and proceed back to the bar counter to get me my usual drink…….BEER

I just sat there looking at her, watching her, admiring her and also at the same time looking for new target……Hahahahahahaha…I think after an hour, Apple came over and informed me that she will knock off at soon and asked me my room number so that she can came over later. So I informed her my room number and then went to take my dinner as she said that she didn’t want to take any. After my dinner, I went back to my room and waited for her. As there was nothing at the moment, so I decided to log in to the forum to have some TCSS and at the same time wait for her……

Well I didn’t know how long I’ve been in the forum until suddenly I heard my door bell ringing so went to see who is it…….it was Apple……so I opened the door and let her come in and then me quickly log off from my notebook and proceed to have some TCSS with her. This gal sure had a lot of things to talk from the moment she steps into the room until now…………..Arrrrrrrggggggggg……..feeling damn sianzzzzz and boring liao so I just heck care and hug her and started to kiss her……….

To be continue...........:D

MoonFace
26-08-2002, 01:30 PM
Wah liew.. later then write lah!
We go JB now...

Remember to backup your FR first hor...
otherwise like the rest above.. your PV shutdown or hang!

Jia Lat liao.... heh!..

6 more pages to go har ???

write later lah!....

smiler
26-08-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace
Wah liew.. later then write lah!
We go JB now...

Remember to backup your FR first hor...
otherwise like the rest above.. your PV shutdown or hang!

Jia Lat liao.... heh!..

6 more pages to go har ???

write later lah!....

DUn want to go lah.....I want to finish first....at least Part 1 lah....still got Part 2 and Part 3 lei........how???

Wait later I kena left right from the bros who waiting for my FR...kekekekeke

MoonFace
26-08-2002, 01:39 PM
DUn want to go lah.....I want to finish first....at least Part 1 lah....still got Part 2 and Part 3 lei........how???

Wait later I kena left right from the bros who waiting for my FR...kekekekeke

We're not going anymore liao!
Go to lim kopi.. you finish up your FR hor..
wait I come back must read one.. and PCC

Bye!

smiler
26-08-2002, 01:55 PM
Continue..........

As we engaged on the heavy kissing and petting, I started to undress her as it’s been a long time that I’ve seen her beautiful body liao……so as I’m about to proceed any further, she stopped me and said that she need to take a shower…….so I carried her into the bathroom and continue our sexxion…..with the water splashing down from the shower tap, I started to lick and suck her nipples. My fingers went straight to her pussy and started to finger fuck her while she was standing….she started to let out a soft moan when my finger was inserted into her pussy……after a few minutes of pumping, she couldn’t stand it anymore and started to give me the BBBJ……….WOW!!!!!!!!!!!…..She had improve a lot compare to last time…..Hmmmmmmmmm…..maybe she had train herself well……….Hahahahaha..anyway back to her BBBJ…..her licking around my outer part of the dick was so stimulating…….her sucking and trusting was so shiok that I nearly exploded everything into her………….not only this, her deep throat sucking…pumping in and out…..in and out of my dick was so shiok and smoothing that I again also nearly exploded into her but I stopped her immediately and started to pump her with the standing position with her bending down and hands on the basins……my dick went staight into her pussy from the back and started to pump and pump and pump………..can see that she really enjoyed herself as her moaning was loud and clear…….like ahhhhhhhhh……ahhhhhhhhh……..errrrrrrrrrr………ahhhhhhhh h……errrrrrrr….and then within a few minutes…..I exploded into her and she cums too at the same time……..then we washed ourself and proceed to the bed for round 2…………(She damn horny that nite that I had to release three rounds of load into her)

After the shower, we just lie on the bed and started some TCSS again…….saying how much we miss each other lah……how she enjoyed having sex with me lah……and blarr….blarr….blarr…..until we started our round 2 of fun and excitement………..at least I had rested enough to begin my mission again…..I started to carress her boobs and raba raba all her senstitive area which I can think of……she atarted to wringle around like a worm on the bed……now to the left, later to the right…..then kiss me, stroke my dick lah….like macam buay tahan like that……so I decided to make her cum first before I need her to do a BBBJ on me and this time me sure want to have CIM on her……kekekekeke

So I slowly went to her boobs again and gently gave a nice and slow lick and sucking on her nipples…..she started to moan…..and her moan was so sexy and seducing that I wanna do her raw immediately but my “BIG’ head tell me cannot……so I continue to lick and suck her…..then I went to her pussy and started my best sucking on her pussy……I can feel that she cannot take it anymore…..she wanna cum now…so I stopped and finger fuck her….make sure all her cum juice flow out from her pussy…..it’s wet…it’s fucking wet now and anytime from now….she gonna cums and then “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”..she cums and yes her juice is all over my hands and I told her to lick it up and lick everything she can find……..and she really done it…..hahahahahahaha (I was joking to her but think she too high to think of anything else)…Well she then just lie there with her those bitchy eyes looking at me and I noe this time she gonna eat me up…….so just as I expected, she started to cat bath me starting from my nipples, then to my joints of my legs….after that to my balls….her licking and sucking of my balls really make me feel so shiok…..then she slowly move upwards to where my little brother was standing from the moments she started to service me…..kekekekekekeke…..her superb and experience in the BBBJ really make my day and as I was so enjoying myself, my brother just release and she just CIM everything into her……can really feel that she wanna suck me dry this time……she din stop….still continue sucking and making sure that my brother stand up again….Wah….this gal want me to die faster har…….she’s damn fucking horny and sex thirst sia…….so I just lie there and she continue her sucking until she make sure every single drop is dry......

After that…….she just use her hand to stroke me didi and she wanna make sure this time she want to have a good sex………….wahhhhhhh……how to stand like that………..well should say she is good lor…..just a few moments of storking, me didi “Stand up for Singapore” and carry out the mission impossible…….she cap me on quickly went on top me and started pumping herself away………after some pumping from her….I couldn’t stand anymore…so I turn her over and did a missionary with her……….I pump and pump and pump her like no tomorrow like that………make sure she this time cannot recovered fast and make sure she “DIE” at my mercy…….hahahahahaha………….then I change to sideway and continue to pump……..at this moment, can see that she cannot liao….she cannot tahan liao….but who’s care……I turn her over again and do my last postion the doggie style……..after some pumping…….I exploded and both of us drop dead tired on the bed without any talking…..we just breath in and out …..in and out…..for quite some times before we cool down…….hiak……what a day for me……..so now both of us just hug ourselves together and then took some sleep…………

To be continue............

smiler
26-08-2002, 04:45 PM
Continue..........

Well don’t know how long we had been lying and sleeping on the bed when I just got up to go toilet for my pee…….then I saw Apple still sleeping so soundly and could be just now our fierce battle that caused her the exhaustion………so I just sat down on the sofa and lighted a cigarette……I just look at her sweet and charming face that always melt my heart whenever I saw her…….I noticed that she had a sweet smile on her face and could tell that earlier session we had, she really had that satisfaction from me……kekekekeke

As I was about to finish my smoking, she woke up and asked what I’m doing??? Well I just told her that I can’t sleep so took a puff lor…..she remove the branket that was covering her from the cooling air-con and then she just stand there naked looking at me……Wah pianzzzz ehhhhhhh, how to lun…….KNN bo pianzzzz so I just stand up and asked her wat she want??? She said she need to use the washroom and then off she went……if she just took another few second to remove from my vision, I sure fuck her again……well at least now I can feel abit more cool down……and continue to light myself another cigarette……….After a few minutes, Apple came out from the toilet and I could see her 36C size boobs that bouncing up and down when she was approaching me……her nicely shaved pussy nearly make me eat her up again…..her long and tender legs that always let me had that fantasy to fuck her immediatey……Cannot…cannot…..must quickly get all this dirty thoughts away from my mind as now I’m already feeling very tired and I don’t think my didi can make it lah…..Well old liao mah….cannot have to many round lah…….if not sure dry up very fast….kekekekekeke….

As Apple was approaching me slowly, she asked for a cigarette and just sat beside me totally naked……Wah lao……she like that make me gian again lei…..looking at her my dick really cannot listen to me and rose up to steamy position like a flag pole……but she don’t know cos I’m wearing my short….so before she finished her last puff…..we chit chat for a moment. Then I noticed her eyes were looking at me and I know that we need to finish our final mission before we called it a day and the time now is already 3am in the morning……..so I just pull her over to me and sat on my lap…..I whisper softly beside her ears that I wanna eat her straight away now……she just gave me that damn seducing and CFM face…..how to resist now…now carry on liao….so I put her hand into my short and she started to stroke me…….I just continue with the kissing with her…and I don’t wanna stopped now…….one of my hands was now squeezing her 36C boobs and the other was on her pussy doing some raba to make her steam……she really can moan sia……without long she moan like don’t know kena fuck by me how many times and by listening to her those moaning really make me steamy…….

I then carry her to the bed and we carry on with the mission on the kissing, licking and sucking…….just I was about to eat her pussy….she cums and this time she sume with those powerful cum juice….wow…..si bei chio ahhhhhhhh…..so I quickly insert two fingers into her pussy and fuck her until she buay jing chu…..hahahahahahaha….KNN me now become so sadist now……anyway I make sure this time she die under my cock and don’t ever let her have the slightest strength to cum on me again…..NB now me at this time damn tired but bo pianzzzz…..have to finish whatever mission that is on my way…..and without long…she cums the second time……….

So now I know she must eat me…….as can see those fucking horny, sexy CFM face on her……well I just lay on the bed waiting for her to eat me…..and without any hesitation, she eat me…..starting from my balls….then playing around in between my cock……her sucking on my balls make me so steamy that I asked her to blow me now……yaaaaaaaa…nowwwwww…….ahhhhhhhhhhhhh……her hot and wet lips make my day…………how to lun, how to tahan……dun care lah…..just let her be….the most CIM again…..but like that she sure not enough so I asked her to stop and told her that I need her pussy so bad….she just smile and just went on top me and insert me didi into her…..shit….haven’t cap…..stop…stop….not cap lah……well she say never mind as now she feel fucking high and need to cum again….but cannot…I must cap if not don’t do…..so she bo pianzzzz and cap me………then she continue again…..NB this gal really hungry for sex and can see she had very high sex drive…..so she pump and pump and pump on me…….

After some pumping……I turn her over and do her doggie……just then…..I remember how about fuck her ass…..well anywhere me didn’t try before so mai tu liao…..I pull out my dick and then went straight to her ass….ahhhhhhhhhhhh………….ooooooooooooo……..eeeeeeeeee eee………can hear all those words coming from her and know that she enjoyed……regarding her ass……wahhhhhh….tight sia…….so I slowly insert into her and pump and pump……until all were exploded into her……only now, then I can see her lieing flat on the bed……..and for sure she can’t make it again……as for me…..confirm shack lah…..and damn fucking shack….as both us laying on the bed sleeping until the next morning……

Then we wake up…..took the shower with her…..changed and she went back home as she’s on night shift. As for me I went straight to see my client with my both legs still feeling weak…….Part 2 will be coming out soon….Stay tuned for it……..

BigGuy
26-08-2002, 05:06 PM
WE WANT MORE....WE WANT MORE....WE WANT MORE......MORE DETAILS....MORE DETAILS....MORE DETAILS......

should have rite after such long hibernation?

smiler
26-08-2002, 05:10 PM
WE WANT MORE....WE WANT MORE....WE WANT MORE......MORE DETAILS....MORE DETAILS....MORE DETAILS......

should have rite after such long hibernation?

Must wait lah....now in the process of writing lah....must write solid solid mah...then read oredi also shiok rite.....kekekekeke

Tan lah.....ok?

MoonFace
26-08-2002, 06:30 PM
WARNING!!!
THIS USER IS READING A SEX STORY
SEX! SEX! SEX! STORY... AND IT IS FUCKING GOOD SEX STORY!
BEWARE! YOUR BOSS/WIFE/MOTHER MIGHT BE BEHIND YOU!!
TELL THEM THIS IS A FUCKING GOOD SEX STORY!!...WE WANT MORE!!

smiler
26-08-2002, 06:33 PM
Moon, wah lao....such a terrible reaction from you sia.....relax lah......Part 2 coming out tonite....sure better than this one....hahahahahahaha:D

I hope soooooooooooooooo..........

VTEC
26-08-2002, 10:28 PM
Hi, ur PM box is full. Pls delete all msgs including those under "Sent Messages" then PM me again.

Originally posted by hardone80
In Manila, there is a lot of happening. If you are in Makati, the easiest to go will be to Burgos. This is the area where you have dozen of go-go bars - all the taxi will know.

The rules for simple - the girls will gather around you once you go inside. You can choose any girl you like to sit with you - all you have to do is to buy her a drink (should be around 120 peso or something around there. If you like to bring the girl out, you have to pay for a bar fine - which is about the price of 10 girl drinks and exclude the price of the overnight (normally around 2000 peso, negoitated between you and the girl ).

Another way, is to get into a cab and get the taxi driver to bring you to a "domintory". This is like our GL with girl sitting around for you to bring back to your hotel (overnight). Price is around 4000 peso (I think this is the tourist rate).

Anyway, I have a FL number you can call if you like although not very pretty - but you can ask her to arrange others for you to view. PM me if you are keen and if you are interested.

Happy cheonging.

MoonFace
27-08-2002, 01:50 AM
Moon, wah lao....such a terrible reaction from you sia.....relax lah......Part 2 coming out tonite....sure better than this one....hahahahahahaha:D

I hope soooooooooooooooo..........

I stayed up whole night... but still no sign of your F**King Good Sex Story...

Where is Part 2 ??

danny41sg
27-08-2002, 09:51 AM

Must wait lah....now in the process of writing lah....must write solid solid mah...then read oredi also shiok rite.....kekekekeke

Tan lah.....ok?

KNN, having a good time huh. Make ppl gian only.

Rainman
27-08-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by danny41sg

KNN, having a good time huh. Make ppl gian only.

Gian then come to me lor... I get u better one.

cheers

smiler
27-08-2002, 11:53 AM
My meeting with my client finished early today but it’s not a good ending caused they wanna stopped the dealing with us…….feeling so frustrated and worried……I went back to Hotel to think of a solution. Just as I was thinking of how to deal with this CB client, suddenly my door bell rings again. I went to look who is it and to my surprise, it was Apple. I look at my watch and the time is 2pm, so I opened the door and let her come in. When the moment I opened the door, she just dashed forward and gave me a hug. I was like caught in a surprise and asked her what happen. She said nothing cos she missed me so came over abit early before she start work and to see whether I’m in the room or not? Oh I see……..well I then closed the door and we sat down on the sofa to continue our conversation.

As I was thinking of how to come out a solution to my problem…..I was in no mood listening to her. Before I know it, she was already in the bathroom having her shower…..Well that’s good cos I can now really concentrate on my work. As I was so deeply in thoughts, the shower door open and Apple came out from there with only the tower rap around her. Wah pianzzzzzz……..cannot lah…..this is too good to be true……must lun…must lun….As she was approaching me, she said “Dear, what you doing?”…….”Am I disturing you?”…….”You seem like a lot of troubles?”….Well what can I say…..KNN of course trouble lah but she didn’t know…….so I just answer..”Nothing lah”…….”You not cold?” …. “Why didn’t you put on your cloths?”…….Yayaya…you all may say I’m so stupid…..go and eat her lah……but KNN where got mood and also just finished with her few hours ago mah……think less than 10 hours ago……

She know that I’m not in good mood so trying hard to get my attention on her. She just sat there quietly, smoke and didn’t even disturb me. I simply don’t had the heart to see her doing all these so as I was about to make my approached, she just stood up and went to the bathroom to get change. I followed closely behind and when she remove her towel, the tits….the 36C tits hanging freely there for me to eat….so I grap her from behind and said that I want her…..I want to have her now……she turned around look at me completely naked, her slim and sexy figure, her smooth skin texture, that’s are all the things that now capture my eyeside….of course that well trim pussy of her makes my sylvia drops from mouth to the floor…..I don’t think I can tahan now……I hug her closer to me and started to kiss her. She didn’t resist and we just continue kissing for about few minutes. Now my hands started to wonder around her body…..looking for a place to get my job done…..Oh ya…her boobs….that nice boobs of hers….I just concentrate to squeeze and lick at the same time…..while she remove my short and underwear…..then she gave me a HJ while both of us still in standing position. I was thinking to have the same standing fuck with her as in yesterday cos it was shiok but………

To be continue.........:D

MoonFace
27-08-2002, 12:31 PM
Smiler..

Your Cebu trip added to

http://www.geocities.com/tokcss

webpage still raw.. will update when have more time!
cya!

lawry
27-08-2002, 01:23 PM
Smiler,

Si beh good FR!! clap!!

cheers

lawry

smiler
27-08-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace
Smiler..

Your Cebu trip added to

http://www.geocities.com/tokcss

webpage still raw.. will update when have more time!
cya!

Thanks bro...but why didn't you add in my starting FR 3 months ago????...kekekekeke....am I asking too much.......:p

smiler
27-08-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by lawry
Smiler,

Si beh good FR!! clap!!

cheers

lawry

Yo Lawry, where the fuck had you been......no sound from you so many days.......KNN tot you oso under my MIA list.....kekekekeke

My FR not very good lah....bro Cheongkingkong DNP stories are the best.....read oredi must really need to go GL and look for a gal to bonk......kekekeke

Zhong Guo B
27-08-2002, 01:29 PM
Smiler,

Si beh good FR!! clap!!

cheers

lawry

U MIA for so many days!

Zhong Guo B
27-08-2002, 01:31 PM

Thanks bro...but why didn't you add in my starting FR 3 months ago????...kekekekeke....am I asking too much.......

Chairman, U ve the right to demand

YOUR REQUEST IS OUR COMMAND!!!!!!!!!!!

danny41sg
27-08-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Rainman

Gian then come to me lor... I get u better one.

cheers

Thanks bro. Will keep you posted. Time's fucking bad nowadays leh.

lawry
27-08-2002, 01:56 PM

Thanks bro...but why didn't you add in my starting FR 3 months ago????...kekekekeke....am I asking too much.......:p

Sorry lah.. was in KL for the last few days....

specialising in KL.... JB kanna BANNED!

just came back from KL trip.. drive up on friday... touch down at 10.45.. was at the beach and modestoe..

Get to know a few gals.. a stuning malay PRO at a nice posh dinning and wine place.. Hee hee..

Went up to Genting on Saturday.. gamble and loss quite a bit.. sian.....

over in all.. FARK 1 PRC (at genting) and 1 stunning MALAY gal...

Trying to get to know KL better... find the Malay gals and Chinese gal there pretty stunning.. most of the charming one i get to know speaks english.. and they dress pretty well too....

So.. going to drive up more offen and get to know the place better... hiaks hiaks...

next trip will be to get to know the stunning PRO (public relation officer) better.. and her friends of course....

will post FR later...

was suprise to see that there are so many PRC at genting now...

and was given hell alot of OKT's NAME CARD..

cheers

lawry

Zhong Guo B
27-08-2002, 02:01 PM

just came back from KL trip.. drive up on friday... touch down at 10.45.. was at the beach and modestoe..

Get to know a few gals.. a stuning malay PRO at a nice posh dinning and wine place.. Hee hee..

Trying to get to know KL better... find the Malay gals and Chinese gal there pretty stunning.. most of the charming one i get to know speaks english.. and they dress pretty well too....

So.. going to drive up more offen and get to know the place better... hiaks hiaks...

next trip will be to get to know the stunning PRO (public relation officer) better.. and her friends of course....

will post FR later...

cheers

lawry

So many prc n u fuck twice only?

WASTED!

EXPENSIVE?

Zhong Guo B
27-08-2002, 02:07 PM

will post FR later...

cheers

lawry

So many prc n u fuck twice only?

WASTED!

EXPENSIVE?

lawry
27-08-2002, 02:21 PM
Not expensive lah.. They want to charge me RM300.. but tok cock tok cock (thanks to chairman's SMIL**'s training) manage to bring it down to RM200... Didnt sleep much.. and i have a long hard fuck from the PRC i get...

and the NICE PRO MALAY GAL...

two gal enough liao..... super tired... no sleep and 2 solid bonk... can die.... further more loss money leh....... bonk somemore loss more... kekeke

when ur money problem solved.. i bring u up KL?? ai mai?? (zhong guo b)

cheers

lawry

p.s. sorry for the KL post in PHILIPPINESs.. last post liao...

smiler
29-08-2002, 04:06 PM
After a while, we moved from the bathroom to the bed. I make her lie on the bed and started my another venture on her…..I started to lick and suck her…..from the boobs to her pussy…….she really get wets so easily….I then changed to finger fuck her and she was moaning so sexy…so seducing…so bitchy…hahahahaha….must make sure she cums….not only once but at least a few times…..I just love her loving juice flow out so smoothly………..so I continue to finger fuck until she let out a AHHRRRRGGGGG…….ERRRRRRRRR………AHHRRRRGGGGG…….AHHHRRR GGggggg……she cums…..and the love juice that flow out….wah seh……so much ahhhhhhhh…….but I still continue and can see that she buay tahan liao….she need my dick badly….and in actual fact….she need it NOW…………and I can feel that now her right hand is stroking my dick…….without long, my weapons rose up to the max……it was as hard as a rock……she felt it…..she need to have that in her mouth now…….she then unload my hard weapon into that’s wet and sexy lips of hers……Wahhhhhhhh…..that’s was good……can feel the warm and wetness feeling inside me when she was doing the BBBJ……her BBBJ really can bring me to the nine cloud heaven……her licking in between my balls was so stimulating and then back to my hot hard rock dick…..this action went on to and fro….to and fro….cannot remember how many times but it was shiok…..Oh ye….I’m gonna cumming, and…..Ohhhhhhhhhhh………oooooooooooooo………ahhhhhhhh……. YES I CUM and CIM in her again……she look at me in pleasure and happy………she now trying hard to suck dry every single drop and swallow watever she can find……….

We just lie there speechless for a moment and then she started her second round on me which I dun think I had fully recovered yet. So I say….” Apple….cannot lah…..me still tired……dun think can lah……” but she just dun care and explained that she gonna start work soon but she wanna to have another orgasm but this time need me fuck her deep deep hard hard lah…..she want to enjoy every moment ehe’s with me…..so I lan lan and continue to try my best to ask my dick to be proud lor……after a while…..at least I din failed my country….hahahahah…..it’s as hard as a rock liao…….so she immediately cap me and ride like a horse on me……up……down…….up……down…..up….down…..and her boobs also going up…..down…up…..down….wah pianzzzzzz…..very the steam sia……then I change the position and do her missionary……after some pumping…I wanna try something new which I din try at all….so I ask her stand in front of the dressing table and fuck her from behind…….by raising one of her leg high to aside and then insert my seven inch long weapon into her…..pomp pomp pomp……….shiok ahhhhhhhh…..she just ahhhhhhhhh………ahhhhhhhh………ahhhhhhhhh……errrrrrrrrrrr r…….after then I change to another position asking her bend down and finished her off in her ass…….wahhhhhhhh..si bei song ahhhhhhhh….as I cannot tahan liao….must release……..so after some pumping…me exploded……and she also exploded…..hahahahahaha

Then we just lie on bed to get some rest. After about 15mins later, Apple went to take her shower, dress up and before going to work she gave me good-bye kiss while I’m fucking weak to even stand up…….kekekekeke I took some sleep and about an hour later….me went for shower and off for my dinner before going to infinity…one of my favorite place.

Part 3 coming your way…….stay tuned for it…..kekekekeke
;)

VTEC
29-08-2002, 07:22 PM
I tried 2 PM U but ur PM box is full. Pls clear all msgs including those under "Sent Messages". Then PM me again.

Originally posted by hardone80

Happy cheonging.

smiler
02-09-2002, 10:28 AM
After dinner, me meet up my client to go KTV as I really need the fucking businesses from them. So lan lan bo pianzzzzzzzz………chio them go KTV and also must let them song song lor……..Once there, we went in straight to the room as earlier I have already make a reservation……on our way to the room, I saw quite a few chio bu……and their those CFM face really make me wanna bonk them straight away…..hahahahaha

Once inside the room, we relax ourselves and waited for the mummy to come. While waiting, I quickly took the opportunity to discuss the contract with them again and it’s seems there’s hope as they quite happy with my second proposal………just then, the mummy came and I request her to bring all the playful, beautiful, big boobs gals……..and mummy understand what we want so she went to call the gals for us while we waited……..after a while, the door opened and came those gals whom I saw just now on our way in…….wah laoooo…..muay tahan liao but hor still must let my customer made the selection first mah….so die die also must lun………..

After they had got what they want, I left with no choice and this gal who sat with me is called June….and not quite bad looking but compare to the rest, she cannot fight lah………I also dun dare to ask mummy to change…as wait later the customer tot I’m so fussy….so lan lan lor…….so in the first half hours, we just sat there, TCSS, drinks and play dices cos everyone also want to be gentlemen…..hee….hee…….as the times passed and with all the drinking, everyone seems to be in the high mood, we had loud music playing, the gals starting to have dirty dancing……….some even started to have their fun by having strip dance…… wah siao liao man…..like that sooner or later sure mass orgies inside the room………..hahahahahaha

So we also cannot lose out and join in the fun……..we dance, raba them, and started to strip them until totally naked……….si bei song man……those gals also like xiao liao like that……unzip our pants and started to HJ us……..as my gal, June…..her boob was big….think should be around 36D….pussy was nicely trim……and from the moment my dick came out for some fresh air………it already hard as a rock liao…….without any hesitation, she gave me BBBJ…….and how to resiats……while she BBBJ me, I was playing around her boobs and squeezing and rubbing and….and….and…….ahhhhhhhhhhh…….me CIM in her and she really suck everything up dry and also make sure I‘m still hard as rock as she say she wanna rock me and rock me hard………KNN this cha bo really hiong ahhhhhhhhh…..just finished with BBBJ and now want her pussy to be fuck by me………luckily me bought along condom so without any further delay.she sit on and started to rock while I watch my customer having their fun parts with their gals…..not bad also lah….we watch live shows from each other lor….they fuck the gal…I watch while I fuck my gal, they watch……hahahahahaha…..this is what I called fucking shiok sexperience……..with so many melons jumping up and down……..and the sound of their pussy going in and out…pi po pi po…plak..plak…well back to my gal and me…….so as she was riding on top me……I just lick and suck her boobs…..while me doing that, she lets out a moan and a fucking sexy moan…..after a while, my dick cannot take it so ask her to stop and then do a doggie style until I exploded again………only then…we had completely stopped and just sit back and relax………We still continue our drinking after that and fun until about 2am and went back………..As I reached my hotel and was approaching the lifts…………

To be continue……..my last part of part 3 FR.

Bees
03-09-2002, 02:07 PM
Smiler:

I think your ex follow you all the way to cebu to check on you hehehe...... if not where got so accurate

smiler
03-09-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Bees
Smiler:

I think your ex follow you all the way to cebu to check on you hehehe...... if not where got so accurate

Tat time really so chun until I oso cannot believe myself......but anyway only tat time lah....after that bo kua tio yi liao.....hahahahahahaha

smiler
03-09-2002, 03:13 PM
As I reached my hotel and was approaching the lifts, saw a chio bu and to my surprise….they were Apple’s friend……Apple approached me and asked me interested to have threesome……well I answered that tomorrow I’m going back to SG liao and dun want to stress myself…….but she try ways and means to convince me and say that they will make me feel like a King lah, this lah, that lah….etc…etc…until I buay tahan and said Ok lah…let’s go. Oh her friend name is Baby and me roughly describe her. She about 1.6M tall……having about 34D size boobs…..skin texture is fair and smooth…..I purposely touch her hand…hahahahaha

So when reaching my room, both of them like too long dun have sex like tat……before I could opened my room door…they started to strip me and oso themselves……wah pianzzzz ehhhhhhhh…..like that oso can meh…….so when inside the room…….they already strip me until naked and Apple started to stroke my dick while baby was licking and sucking my nipples……”Wait….wait….” I shouted. “Bath first lah”……sooooo with their hungry eyes stared at me…….both of them dragged me into the bathroom and started to have our sexcapade inside there………

With the water running down from the bath tub tap…….filling the bath tub with water….Apple started to BBBJ me and I finger fuck baby while she bend down with her both hand supporting to the basin……..then I was made to sat into the bath tub while baby sit on top me having the FJ going on RAW… As Apple was masturbating herself with baby squeezing her boobs and I squeezing hers while the FJ went on…………. and that’s was the most happening sex I ever had after more than a month break…..kekekekekeke……..after a while……we change our position and now Apple on top me and Baby self satisfaying herself……..about 15mins or more…….I cannot tahan liao….so with our wet body…we had the mission done on the bed………

While on bed, I had Apple body to turn back so that I wanna did doggie style and Baby was lying below Apple giving her the best sucking on her boobs……so I just bang bang bang on Apple on doggie style and she let out the most loudest moan which I ever heard and I’m sure she goona cum….so I just carry on until she cums and after that I change to Baby……same style as Apple and bang her until she cums too…..and finally…..I asked….me gonna do ass fucking so who first???….Apple was so obliging that she wanna first as the last time I did it on her and she feel so shiok that after that she drop dead until the next morning….hahaha….so without any further delay…..I slowly insert into her ass……and bang….all the way…….until she scream like mad……so afraid next door can hear us but aiya dun care liao so just fuck her until shiok shiok lor…….while me banging Apple…….Baby was looking so seducing and me stopped and changed to Baby….and bang her until I exploded……….Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……only at this time….I feel so shiok and relax after releasing……….

Then all three of us lay on the bed and rested with only our breathing sound heard……about half an hour later….we start the ball rolling again and for that nite I cum four time and the most fucking tired nite I ever had………so the next morning I went to the airport to take my flight back and slept the whole journey until I reached Singapore……

danny41sg
03-09-2002, 03:30 PM

about half an hour later….we start the ball rolling again and for that nite I cum four time and the most fucking tired nite I ever had………so the next morning I went to the airport to take my flight back and slept the whole journey until I reached Singapore…… [/B]

You lucky prick.........KNN, my last trip to Cebu was about almost 9 years ago and not so lucky leh.:mad:

smiler
04-09-2002, 11:03 AM

You lucky prick.........KNN, my last trip to Cebu was about almost 9 years ago and not so lucky leh.:

I know her since the last two trip there mah........at first she also shy shy...dun dare to do it....but sometimes she just need a man like me to push for it...hahahahahahaha.....:p

danny41sg
04-09-2002, 11:20 AM

I know her since the last two trip there mah........at first she also shy shy...dun dare to do it....but sometimes she just need a man like me to push for it...hahahahahahaha.....

When your next trip huh?;)

smiler
04-09-2002, 11:30 AM

When your next trip huh?;)

Not fix yet.......should be somewhere end Sept......

tsuyoyi
05-09-2002, 10:53 PM

Not fix yet.......should be somewhere end Sept......

Bro Smiler,
Sorry about the previous arrangment. This time round, I will be in Manila in the first week of Oct, most likely on 01 Oct.
You gonna be around?
We need to paint the town really red this time round and I really need to make up for 'lost time' previously..... :)

smiler
06-09-2002, 02:09 PM

Bro Smiler,
Sorry about the previous arrangment. This time round, I will be in Manila in the first week of Oct, most likely on 01 Oct.
You gonna be around?
We need to paint the town really red this time round and I really need to make up for 'lost time' previously..... :)

Will keep you update on my schedule.......tentatively is on end Sept........anyway really would like to meet up with you and not only paint it red.....must bomb that place until all bloody red....hahahahahahaha:D

smiler
12-09-2002, 01:35 PM
My trip had been fix liao.....Me going to CEbu from 26/9 to 28/9.....anyone gonna be there at that time??? Wanna meet???

Cebu cebu.....here I come......Hmmmmmm...Apple....apple...here I cum...Oopppsss....here I come.....hahahahaha

tsuyoyi
12-09-2002, 01:48 PM
My trip had been fix liao.....Me going to CEbu from 26/9 to 28/9.....anyone gonna be there at that time??? Wanna meet???

Cebu cebu.....here I come......Hmmmmmm...Apple....apple...here I cum...Oopppsss....here I come.....hahahahaha

Bro smiler,
You gonna be back from Cebu on 30 Sep? I will only be in Manila from 30 Sep till 03 Oct!
Hopefully, we can do some "atomic nuclear bombing" this time round!
Cheers!

smiler
13-09-2002, 08:55 AM

Bro smiler,
You gonna be back from Cebu on 30 Sep? I will only be in Manila from 30 Sep till 03 Oct!
Hopefully, we can do some "atomic nuclear bombing" this time round!
Cheers!

Bro tusyoyi, I will not be able to stay until 30th Sept as I will be back to SG on the 28/9/2002. So sad that our mission on the bombing is always not that successful........nevertheless hopefully the next time you will be able to succeed.......

Till then we will meet again............:D

LiNpEh
13-09-2002, 09:41 AM
smiler...

might be heading there at the end of the month.. if you going then do let me knwo.. we can then bomb together....

smiler
13-09-2002, 12:01 PM
smiler...

might be heading there at the end of the month.. if you going then do let me knwo.. we can then bomb together....

You heading to where??? Cebu or Manila??? Me going to Cebu not Manila.....so I will bomb Cebu again.....kekekekeke

smiler
20-09-2002, 12:24 AM
Just checking, anone will be in Cebu on 26/9 to 28/9?

I'll be there to bomb the base again.......kekekeke

danny41sg
20-09-2002, 09:07 AM
Just checking, anone will be in Cebu on 26/9 to 28/9?

I'll be there to bomb the base again.......kekekeke

Meeeeeeeeeee. I'll be there............in my dream of course...hehehehehe:D Have fun huh.

smiler
23-09-2002, 12:32 AM

Meeeeeeeeeee. I'll be there............in my dream of course...hehehehehe:D Have fun huh.

Dun worry bro............me will come back with another full details FR on my adventure again........

Just stay tuned to this thread for another erotic FR.........hahahahahaahahha

square
01-10-2002, 04:59 PM
some stuff to consult the big brudders here.

Would the scene at Balibago and EIEC die down during x'mas/newyear seasons? I will be visiting those places between 21thDEC and 4thJAN, but is afraid that the babes would evacuate the love nests and return to their hometowns.

any brudders keen to join me? I'm not familiar there though.

LiNpEh
02-10-2002, 12:57 PM
square...

on the contary it will be packed... it is the season where the gals can make the most money.. hehehe.... i will also be there during that season.... both places equally as fun.... you will find some who go back but the the majority will be ard... btw... where you going to stay when u r there???

smiler
02-10-2002, 11:18 PM
Bro square, I make some arrangement to be there during that time.........as I may side track from Cebu to Manila.........so just let me know and I see wat I can do............ok?

square
04-10-2002, 11:12 AM
bros Linpeh and Smiler... Thanks for the intel

My flight is fixed, 21DEC till 4JAN. Though it's still early, here's my tentative plan.

21DEC to 23DEC: Either Makati or Pasay area. Will stay somewhere within reasonable walking dist from the happenings. Need to buy x'mas gifts and go watch boobs at night. I will read thru the threads to decide a hotel, or u guys can recommend so long it's not a splurge.

23DEC to 26DEC: Need to be in Balanga (Bataan) for x'mas gatherings

26DEC to 31DEC: FREEDOM!!!! That's when I can make it to Balibago, it's 1.5 hrs from Balanga. Hopefully can meet u guys there. Same, stay near the actions. Follow ur preference on where to stay.

31DEC to 1JAN: Balanga again.

1JAN to 3 JAN: Tagaytay, simply love that place... but haven't come across 'happenings' there. Any intel?

Yeah, it would be an honor if can meet u guys there. Really want to see what it is that gives u all the charm. Quite a fan of ur FRs.

smiler
05-10-2002, 11:14 AM
Bro Square, got ur schedule and I will see wat I can do. As I also will be at Cebu during DEC, I try to make a trip to Manila. Hope to meet up with up and go bombing together.

square
07-10-2002, 11:56 AM
Bro Square, got ur schedule and I will see wat I can do. As I also will be at Cebu during DEC, I try to make a trip to Manila. Hope to meet up with up and go bombing together.

That's great! Let me know soonest the dates you will reach Bilibago (between 26DEC and 31 DEC). I think 2 nights is enough right?

As for 21DEC to 23DEC, I'm not sure if I will stay at Pasay or Makati yet. But I'm sure I can take a cab to meet up. Anyway Manilia is just an Exercise Area, the real Ops will be at Balibago.

Bro Smiler you familiar with Manila and Balibago? Hopefully we can fit into Bro Linpeh's schedule so he can take point for us. 3 is a good group size for doing the pilgrimage at Balibago. Of course other brothers who are interest will be welcomed.

I will PM you guys on other comms method; cos this server sometimes goes down when u need it most.

smiler
09-10-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by square

That's great! Let me know soonest the dates you will reach Bilibago (between 26DEC and 31 DEC). I think 2 nights is enough right?

As for 21DEC to 23DEC, I'm not sure if I will stay at Pasay or Makati yet. But I'm sure I can take a cab to meet up. Anyway Manilia is just an Exercise Area, the real Ops will be at Balibago.

Bro Smiler you familiar with Manila and Balibago? Hopefully we can fit into Bro Linpeh's schedule so he can take point for us. 3 is a good group size for doing the pilgrimage at Balibago. Of course other brothers who are interest will be welcomed.

I will PM you guys on other comms method; cos this server sometimes goes down when u need it most.

Well Bro square, will inform you on my schedule at later date. Well, I'm not familiar with Balibago but Bro Phenom is much more familiar. I can help check with him if he will be there at that date.

Anyway will arrange with Bro Linpeh and let you know as soon as possible.

Bobster
12-10-2002, 05:50 PM
As i will be staying Southwoods Manor Hotel in Cavite, any cheongster have any recommendation of the nearest happening place around the hotel that I am staying? I have stayed in Heritage hotel and that area is really happening but I am not too sure of this Southwood. Pls advice..... I will be at Manila on Monday....

smiler
20-10-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Bobster
As i will be staying Southwoods Manor Hotel in Cavite, any cheongster have any recommendation of the nearest happening place around the hotel that I am staying? I have stayed in Heritage hotel and that area is really happening but I am not too sure of this Southwood. Pls advice..... I will be at Manila on Monday....

Bro Bobster, sorry to see your posting so late. Well based on your queries, I'm unable to tell you more on this. Anyway, if you come back after this trip, please tell us more about that place, OK?

williamangkh
21-10-2002, 06:52 PM

Southwood is a bad place to stay if you want to cheong. It is a nice place with golf course but it is at the south superhighway and that means very far from the happening place in Malate, Makati or Quezon City.
Cavite is a very remote places where only factories and small town. The nearest place that you can go is Alabang which is also at the South Super Highway. That is a nice Cowboy Grill that play good music and you can "sian" the customers there. Not a very expensive place.

smiler
29-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Well, it's been a long time since my last trip from Cebu. Now here my belated FR which I promised earier that I will post.

Since my last last trip to Cebu, I have been looking forward again for another trip there and hipee.....finally got a chance and I went again on early this month. Once I reached Cebu, I checked into another Hotel instead of my usual Hotel cos I just want something different this time instead of getting the same gal again.(SICK AND TIRED OF BONKING THE SAME GAL)

Well, my trip this time was very rush and I have to make full use of my time carefully. So after chack in to Hotel, I immediately went visiting my customer first. After the discussion finished, I went back to Hotel and waited for another customer to come and fetch me up for dinner.

As usual, he reach Hotel lobby at abt 7pm and then off we go for dinner. During dinner, me asking wat the programme like this time and he assure me that it will be totally different from last time cos me request to him to bring me to their local KTV instead of those famous one in Cebu.

After we finished the dinner, he bought me to the 1st KTV in town which most of the local went there. You all will be very surprise that the place dun even look like a KTV and to me it's look like a black shop....wahahahahaha.....so without any delay, I just follow him into the room and then greeted by a mummy which they exchange communication in their language which I dun even understand.

About less than a minutes, the mummy bring in about 10 gals for us to choose and as for me, I was quiet horny that time so choose two gals from there........

taco
13-11-2002, 02:12 PM
Any experience brother going Balibago NOV month end 30/11, 1/12 ?
Would like to follow as I never been to Balibago before ?

Question.
If I finish work on firday 29/11/02 near airport area, is it advisable to go directly or go on saturday ?
What is the schedule like for coach from EDSA station/Pasai city on Friday evening and Saturday moring ?

Any recommendation on Motel (clean) at Balibago and how much ?
and How far Is it far from Balibago Bus station ?
Please show the address if you have it.

thank you . cheers
[email protected]

BigBoss
13-11-2002, 09:51 PM

Hi bro
How much is the Heritage per nite stay? I plan to stay there for my next visit. It has been a long time since i last visited Manila. Previously i stayed at the Holiday Inn and it was a little run down.

phenom
13-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by taco

Question.
If I finish work on firday 29/11/02 near airport area, is it advisable to go directly or go on saturday ?
What is the schedule like for coach from EDSA station/Pasai city on Friday evening and Saturday moring ?

Any recommendation on Motel (clean) at Balibago and how much ?
and How far Is it far from Balibago Bus station ?
Please show the address if you have it.
thank you . cheers
[email protected]

The answers to ALL your questions above can be found in my "Balibago - north of Manila thread". Just take a little time to read through my FRs and posted directions, how to get there, where to stay, bus schedules, chiong places, prices of all relevant things, etc, etc, etc. If you need any further information after that, then post your REAL questions.

williamangkh
14-11-2002, 01:42 PM
Hi bro
How much is the Heritage per nite stay? I plan to stay there for my next visit. It has been a long time since i last visited Manila. Previously i stayed at the Holiday Inn and it was a little run down.

The last time i stayed there it cost me about USD75 per nite. It is now own by M&C Hotel. (Millenium and Copthorn Group)

Holiday Inn has changed name to Trader Hotel, still run down.

smiler
24-11-2002, 11:58 PM
I will be in Cebu from 11th Dec to 13th Dec 2002. ANy brother going there at that time???????

Freestyler69
27-11-2002, 11:47 AM
any bro in manila from Dec 8-Dec 12??? would like to meet up for a beer or two..

smiler
29-11-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
any bro in manila from Dec 8-Dec 12??? would like to meet up for a beer or two..

Yo bro, me at Cebu tat time............wat a waste........if not can chiong together liao...........:cool:

jasper_t
30-11-2002, 12:23 AM
Hi all,

Need those experience guys to guide me on "Cheong places". I will be staying in Hotel New World Renaissance. Is there any "Cheong places around there"?

Any SPA or Health Centers there?

smiler
17-01-2003, 01:05 AM
Will be back to Cebu again on FEB...........anyone going there that time????

finding kakis to cheong............kekekeke

smiler
07-02-2003, 03:30 PM
Mt trip on Feb is cancelled and now change to March. Just checking any brother will be there at that time as finding chiong kakis to go together............;)

williamangkh
26-02-2003, 09:51 PM
Yup, I will be in Manila on 03 Mar. You in Cebu or Manila?

smiler
28-02-2003, 12:35 PM
I will be in Cebu this time round........so I will not be able to meet you???

Maybe next time lor.........:p

williamangkh
28-02-2003, 11:06 PM
It's ok!

Enjoy ur trip to cebu..... maybe can update us here with ur cebu trip......

smiler
28-02-2003, 11:51 PM
Sure bro.......no problem bro...........but KNN I have too many backlog FR still outstanding.................will try to complete as soon as possible.

You too..........update us on ur manila trip ok?

;) ;)

Happening Dude
05-03-2003, 09:23 PM
hey guys. first time poster here. just wanted to contribute my share. actually I am typing this reply in my hotel room.

I arrive at Manila on the 2 Mar, will be flying back to Singapore on 7 Mar. This is my first trip to Philipines, so I am not really familar with the nightlife here but I told myself I got to try. So here's what happen....

On the first night here, I went to ask the parking valet attendant in my hotel on the nightlife (I am staying in the Discovery Suite, near the SM Megamall). He told me to take the hotel transport and the driver bring me Makati Avenue (that's what I am told) where all the "go-go-bar" is. The place is sure lively. Went into the first bar, order my beer and sit at 1 corner. Soon, the ladies start pouring in. Well I took 1 girl that I like and buy her a drink. Soon we were negotiating the price, but damn she's asking like 3000 peso for barfine and 2000 peso for the night, WTF. I told her that I know the price around here (thx bros...), and there seems to be no more interest to lower the price. I left and went to look for another bar, but it's already too late so I think might as well go back to hotel and prepare for the next morning work.

On the way back in the hotel transport, the driver offer me some FL. I am really tired, so I like to get the things done and go do some works so I accept his offer. He brought the girl to my room and the action started.

[....action....]

ok, I am too lazy to write the action part, I just wanted to relate my experience.

There's still night 2 and 3 and fyi night 3 is the best experience I have so far. will write again when I have time.

smiler
05-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Well done bro, will be waiting for your next FR...............;)

phenom
06-03-2003, 12:06 AM
Sure bro.......no problem bro...........but KNN I have too many backlog FR still outstanding.................will try to complete as soon as possible.

You too..........update us on ur manila trip ok?

;) ;)

I share your problem too. So many oustanding FRs that I don't think I'll be able to get round to begin at even a fraction of them.
As for completing?.........wishful thinking.
I'll just do what I can when time and inclination permits.
sighhhhhhhhh.

Happening Dude
06-03-2003, 12:55 AM
GAH! Just managed to get my Internet connection back.

Looks like I'll take a rest tonight after bonking for the past 3 nights.

Night 2:
I stopped work quite late today. Went for late dinner with my local colleague and everybody wanted to go home after the dinner. DOH! Back to the hotel I went, I pull out the yellowpages and try my luck on those massage service. I ask how much over the phone, I got a reply of "150". I say ok without thinking much about the price (coz I am too desperate!). When the girl arrives 20 mins later, I open the door and she greeted me asking whether she is ok. Her looks is average. I just wanted to bonk so I took her in. Then she called her agent that I have accept the deal and she ask me to show her the money first. Only then I realise they are talking about USD. Double DOH! As u know I am desperate, WTH, I just gave her the 150 USD.

Then she told me that I should call her directly next time so that I dun need to pay the agency fees. After she wrote down her number for me, she offers me for a threesome for an additional USD100. This is too much money, so I just reject her offer and go on with the business.

At least her service is really good especially the FJ, she was on top on me and she really really pump me hard, but I still able to hold on. :) I end it in the usual missionary position. She left and she ask me for a tip. I just gave her 500 peso and off she goes.

Damn, this girl just burn a big hole in my pocket. So I told myself not to call this type of service again. Btw, any bro here has any good experience in this type of service?

I forgot to add something to nite 1. The dmg was 4000peso and it is a ON thingie. Looks ok, services are ok only. I wouldn't try her again.

Night 3:
This is my best experience so far. I think it is because my local colleagues recommended this place. He brought me to this KTV called "Genie". The concept of this KTV is that u're suppose to be the master (think Aladdin) and the girl are suppose to obey ur command.

The mamasan greeted us, calling us "master" (everybody in there address us as master in fact). The mamasan brought us to a gallery of girls (think fish tank) to choose our girl. We each chose 1 and then we were sent to our KTV room, all these while my colleague is doing the negotiation.

We wanted a bit of privacy so we ask for curtains. Once in the KTV room, we order the usual beers and some food. Then my colleague pulled the mamasan aside to discuss something. After their discussion, the mamasan called all the girls outside. I ask my colleague what is happening. He told us that he told the mamasan that we are just going to stay for a while and just want to fuck and go. If we didn't inform the mamasan, the girls will just keep singing until we choke our bills.

So the girls come back changed, just wearing some sort of "magician" cloak. The lights dim and we went into our curtains each. Then the negotiation with the girls begin. She agreed to do anything with a price of 1500peso. Thinking of the price I've paid yesterday, I straight away agree with it as well. (MAN, I thought we are the master, they should just listen to us!)

She starts licking me all over (oh I forgot to mention, she's really chio!), then the BBBJ. BBBJ was above average, but not enough to make me come. Then she pop the condom into me and we start in missionary style. This goes on for 5 mins, and damn u can feel her wetness. She's really enjoying! I keep bonking her until she grap my bum with her legs and ask me to go faster...! I obey her (damn, am I really the master here!?) and finally I exploded. This is the best fuck I have ever since I reach Manila. She really like being fucked, so wet so intense!

I re-dress and I found out I am the last one who finish the buisness. My 2 colleagues were teasing me about it. They were watching me. BAH!

The dmg was 1500peso as agreed with the girl. The room damage was 9000++ peso, luckily it was absorbed by my colleague, as he's able to claimed it from his company.

k guys, recommend me some solution now! I am totally at a lost tonight. anyone have a reliable and cheap contact I can try?

phenom
06-03-2003, 09:24 AM
[i]k guys, recommend me some solution now! I am totally at a lost tonight. anyone have a reliable and cheap contact I can try? [/B]

As I've mentioned before, if you can spare a little time and take a little trouble, go 80km north to the sextown of Balibago in Angeles city, Pampanga. About 50 girlie joints for you to booze and bang the nite away. All-in price for Barfine and the gal is a paltry P1000 for overnite- dirt cheap. Most of the chix are young and still unspoilt by the overcommercialism of Manila. Go to my "Balibago - North of Manila" thread for ALL the details.

Love888
25-03-2003, 07:27 PM
Any Brother in Manila from April 2 to 6 please help and P.M. Me pls need to send my time wisely. Thanks in advance.

smiler
02-04-2003, 11:53 AM
I share your problem too. So many oustanding FRs that I don't think I'll be able to get round to begin at even a fraction of them.
As for completing?.........wishful thinking.
I'll just do what I can when time and inclination permits.
sighhhhhhhhh.

Hee.......my backlog FR coming soon. Just feel like writing after some pondering over it. Kekekekeke........memory still fresh ne.

phenom
02-04-2003, 10:59 PM
Hee.......my backlog FR coming soon. Just feel like writing after some pondering over it. Kekekekeke........memory still fresh ne.

My dear Smiler, our memories will always stay fresh for the truly great bonks..........and the terrible ones as well. :D